1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] KH: Hard Day's Knight 1.2

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by AndrewJTalon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. dwennon

dwennon Versed in the lewd.

"Hmm, alright then." Paul said with a nod, just going along with things.

Relyt33 likes this.
  2. AndrewJTalon

AndrewJTalon Versed in the lewd.

Lots of students stared in awe at the paladin. Roxanne shrugged.

"He's still a seven foot tall guy. Hard to hide that."

Relyt33 and Zaravan like this.
  3. Zaravan

Zaravan Know what you're doing yet?

"...You tried." He says, tone flat and slightly disappointed. He shook his head and just kept walking onwards.

Relyt33 likes this.
  4. dwennon

"Well, at least no one is saying anything about the gear you have. Don't really want a freak out about some random guy waving a sword around for those who don't know who you are." Paul said with a sigh, getting out of the car to join in with the search.

Relyt33 likes this.
  5. AndrewJTalon

The high school... Had many leads. The problem was, there wasn't anything they could tell them more important things. Like where Mabel would be. She seemed to be all over the place, which Dipper supposed meant it was probably her. But it wasn't getting them any closer to finding her.

6. Zaravan

"...Well, that was fruitless. Apparently Mabel's been all around, but noone's able to say where she actually is." Konstantin sighs, tapping his shield. He'd met up with the others after some gentle questioning of both Students and Staff. But he'd had no more luck than the others so far.

Relyt33 likes this.
  7. dwennon

"Hmm, I suppose we can try to cobble together a tracking spell. But, I've had trouble making those work. And it needs fresh material from the subject to work right. And even then, if the subject is too strong there can be a bad backlash on the caster/s if whoever they're searching for doesn't want to be found." Paul suggested with a sigh. "It's been a problem I've been trying to iron out with the ones I've found or been working with. Still not sure how though."

8. AndrewJTalon

Dipper was far more concerned though. Roxanne glanced over at him.

"Dipper?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing," he said. "I'm not getting anything from the Keyblade." He nodded. "Let's keep asking around."

9. Zaravan

"We can keep trying." He agreed. "There are likely a few people that we haven't talked to. There's still a chance any of them may have a lead."

Relyt33 likes this.
  10. dwennon

"Yeah, this kinda stuff just takes time in most cases. Who knows, for all we know we'll stumble across Mabel in a computer store trying to cobble together some kind of...demon purifying router, out of whatever parts she and Henry can find in an abandoned tech store." Paul said, trying to think of some absurd thing for where Mabel could be and what she might be doing.

Relyt33 likes this.
  11. Valiant

Valiant Having a lookaround

Dipper's lips were a thin worried line, right hand opening and closing as he tried to keep himself from summoning the keyblade just to hold onto it. "A bit more, but... if she's getting around so quickly and easily. She either has access to a vehicle no one at all has seen her use or..."

Part of him just didn't want to follow that line of supposition as if admitting it would make it more likely to be true.

"Or she's accompanying someone that can use Dark Corridors, or learned how to use them herself."

Relyt33 likes this.
  12. AndrewJTalon

Roxanne slowly nodded.

"That... Would be very bad," she admitted.

Mister Incredible had gone to take a phone call. When he got back, he looked intently at Dipper.

"Dipper, can you describe the place you saw in your... Vision again?" He asked.

Relyt33 and Valiant like this.
  13. Valiant

He was kind of glad for the distraction if he was honest, "Dry area, canyon, small river with bridges. Kind of a lot of buildings one side was red, the other blue, both sets had some made of wood and metal, and were kind of faded from time or sun."

Relyt33 likes this.
  14. AndrewJTalon

Mister Incredible held out a tablet. "Did it look anything like this?"

Pictures of a property were on the tablet... Corresponding exactly to his vision.

Relyt33 likes this.
  15. Valiant

"It matches. Exactly." If he hadn't already opened a gate to this world and stopped them to fight some Heartless he didn't even know were there at the time already this would be kind of freaky.

"Where is that?"

Relyt33 likes this.
  16. AndrewJTalon

"It's one of Syndrome's properties. It's not too far from where you parked the ship," Mr. Incredible said. Elasti-Girl sighed.

"Well, one day's trip wasted," She said. "Back to the car? The traffic on the roads is going to be awful."

Mister Incredible grinned. "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Gosalyn... Snickered, and grinned. "You have that movie already?"

"What movie?" Mister Incredible asked.

Relyt33 and Valiant like this.
  17. dwennon

Paul just raises an eyebrow at that, just thinking to himself how weird travelling to other worlds can be...and how weird it was to meet a Moogle expy of Doc Brown in the past.

Relyt33 likes this.
  18. Valiant

"Where'd you get that line from, I could swear that... Wait do you have that Movie?" Dipper turned to question Gosalyn. He hadn't heard much at all about their media to be honest.

Relyt33 and Jesse K the Bubba like this.
  19. AndrewJTalon

"Back to the Future? 1985? Yeah!" Gosalyn said with a grin. "Starring Christopher Lemur, right?"

"As fascinating as this is, we need to get to the mine," Elasti-Girl said. She looked at Dipper. "Unless you want to keep looking for your sister?"

20. dwennon

"Well, it's not as weird as meeting a Moogle who was basically Doc Brown. That was...surreal and harrowing." Paul said with shudder, remembering that time.

21. Valiant

"Much as I want to, I'm not sure we're going to find her like this with the way she's been getting around and... "

His hand clenches, grasping for the keyblade that's not there right now.

"I was concentrating on finding her when I had that... moment? Vision or waking dream? It didn't feel urgent, but I still think we should go."

Relyt33 likes this.
  22. dwennon

"Right, then let's get moving." Paul said with a nod, fine with checking out this place Dipper had seen in his vision.

Relyt33 likes this.
  23. Zaravan

Well, that was a waste of time.

But now they knew where they had to go and how to get there, and thus, Konstantin wasn't too dissatisfied.

"Agreed. Let's go."

Relyt33 likes this.
  24. AndrewJTalon

The party clambered back into the car. Mister Incredible hit a few buttons... And what sounded like turbojets started up on the underside of the car.

"Question," Roxanne asked, "Why didn't we fly to school?"

"Keeping a low profile is good," Mister Incredible said, pulling on his eyemask.

"And the fact my spell will keep us from attracting attention?" She prompted. Mrs. Incredible just chuckled, as Mister Incredible shrugged and grinned.

"Let's just say I really want to try this baby out."

The car rose, wings emerging from its sides, before Mister Incredible hit the afterburners-And they were off!

25. Jesse K the Bubba

Jesse K the Bubba They call me...Bubba

Jade fell back, going limp in Peanut's arms as he cried out to the heavens.

The tiny crowd clapped, and what few non-Fae had been able to watch the majority of the play joined in the ovation. One particular moogle-person looked positively exhausted. Flare wasn't sure what he was tired from. It's not like they were doing anything.

Trevan and Tinaa's work on the set pieces on the other hand, now that was some work.

Speaking of, Onyx was still nowhere to be found. Seemed he was still tinking away on his latest project.

Flare wondered whether or not the captain would appreciate it. Well, best to ask.

"Can anyone tell me where Captain Leopard is right about now?"

"Uh, searching the world, kupo?"

"Searching? Without me? And we just got here."

"It's actually been a couple days..."

"Yes, I know. Honestly, you all couldn't have waited just a little... Oh never mind. Can anyone give me a way to speak with the captain?"

The moogle and a few other crewpeople spoke to each other for a moment before a device was handed over to the High Fairy. Magpie came in for a closer look while Flare activated it, being passingly familiar with similar contraptions.

"Captain Paul, this is Flare Wellwish. May I have your status?"

dwennon

26. dwennon

"Yeah, currently we're heading to some location Dipper got a vision of and may be where Mabel is." Paul said, just going along with the ride he was currently on. Not especially phased at this point, certainly there were no combat maneuvers that were going on.

Relyt33 likes this.
  27. Jesse K the Bubba

Jesse K the Bubba They call me...Bubba

"A vision? I see. Well, just give me something to go by and I'll try to meet you all there. I likely fly gaster than whatever contraption you're using." Flare then felt around a dozen eyes looking at him. "I may bring some pixies along."

Relyt33 likes this.
  28. dwennon

"Uh huh, well alright. I guess we'll maybe see you at the place. Though with how things go sometimes, we may end up being dragged somewhere else at any moment with borderline no heads up." Paul said with a sigh, somewhat skeptical of Flare's boasts of speed thanks to past experiences.

Relyt33 likes this.
  29. AndrewJTalon

They came to the mine in the canyon. Just as Dipper described: Red and Blue buildings with a bridge over the river through the canyon. Mister Incredible landed the Incredicar, the large vehicle coming to a shuddering halt on a mesa overlooking the entire complex.

30. Zaravan

"...It may be just me." Konstantin speaks slowly as he exited the vehicle. "But.. I have quite the foreboding feeling about this place. I do not like it." He tightened the grip on his hammer.

Relyt33 likes this.