1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Jirachi
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:16 PM
Birthday:
Oct 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Jirachi

I trust you know where the happy button is?, Female, 33

Polishing interlude 1 and sketching out Chapter 2. Hopefully I can actually get a reasonable update rate... eventually. :( Nov 15, 2019

Jirachi was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:16 PM
    1. Jirachi
      Jirachi
      Polishing interlude 1 and sketching out Chapter 2. Hopefully I can actually get a reasonable update rate... eventually. :(
    2. Jirachi
      Jirachi
      Sleeping off exam stress and trying to write more MCU 386, with hopefully just a week to Interlude 1 being posted. Sorry about my schedule.
      1. Queen Fiona likes this.
      2. Queen Fiona
        Queen Fiona
        Not to worry. I'm looking forward to it.~
        Oct 20, 2019
    3. Jirachi
      Jirachi
      Fretting about exams and hoping they don't drain me enough to stop me from continuing to write
      1. molemole
        molemole
        Given the post below, that's a lot of fretting :P
        Relax and write calmly, prep well, and exams are a cinch. Usually.
        Oct 15, 2019
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Maybe. Perhaps. Okay, I'm totally no halping. But being= less tense would help, at least to avoid easy slip ups due to tension.
        Oct 15, 2019
        molemole likes this.
    4. Jirachi
      Jirachi
      Fretting exams and hoping they don't drain me enough to stop me from continuing to write.
    5. Jirachi
      Jirachi
      Writing chapter 2 and planning out the rest of MCU 386.
    6. Jirachi
      Jirachi
      Working on finishing the first chapter of MCU 386, coming soon to a thread near you!
      2. Queen Fiona
        Queen Fiona
        I am dearly looking forward to it. ❤
        Sep 26, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Signature

A Wish for Perfection - MCU 386 - A ki using protag is drawn into the conflict of Mind Control University in a class full of unusually multi-disciplinary students and teachers and the guidance of an MCU graduate who now rules her world. And of course, hypnofetish, battle royal and cultivation inspired content galore! On hiatus due to IRL stresses and such, but might still update? idk.