1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Zeelthor
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:49 AM

Zeelthor

Not too sore, are you?, Male

Zeelthor was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:49 AM
    1. Aliandar
      Aliandar
      I heard you have Dresdenverse discord. May you share a link?
      1. eternal_lurker likes this.
      2. Zeelthor
        Zeelthor
        Yes. I’m gonna ask the person who started it up, but I foresee no problem. I’ll get back to ya.
        Jan 11, 2022
    2. Dan Isul
      Dan Isul
      Since I enjoy pain, is there any chance of a Kincaid/Murphy smut fic? Smut aside, I was always curious what they got up to in Hawaii anyhow.
      1. Zeelthor
        Zeelthor
        There’s always a chance, but frankly, neither are characters I know very well or like to write that much. If an idea pops up I might give it a go, though :)
        May 18, 2021
        Dan Isul likes this.
    3. Lorenz112
      Lorenz112
      Just wondering how the Dresden fics are going. Did you take a pause, or should we not expect an update?
      1. Zeelthor
        Zeelthor
        Slowly forward. :) Bonds of Matrimony is close-ish to an update, but I got some feedback on it that may take some time to address. On Thin Ice is being edited, which has gone very slowly because I’ve gotten distracted by another fandom. Harbinger is pushed to the side because I can’t figure some stuff out and can’t progress until I have.
        Apr 2, 2021
      2. Lorenz112
        Lorenz112
        Just so you know, we are still here. There are people who read your stuff.
        Jun 7, 2021
      3. Zeelthor
        Zeelthor
        Aw. Thanks! :D

I've been stuck on plotting issues with a few of my stories and I'm slowly but surely unwinding that gargantuan ball of yarn to try to make sense of where things are going.

Hopefully, I'll be back to writing and then posting soon! :D
        Jun 7, 2021
    4. Lorenz112
      Lorenz112
      I loved pretty much everything you wrote, but it is really damn hard to keep track of it on a multiple websites. What is the major one, where you post everything? I didn't even know about the Harbringer and Ice from the AO3.
      1. Zeelthor
        Zeelthor
        I post my completed fics on ao3. Unfinished things I’ll post here and hope for feedback. :) Those are the main two places. My things will be on one or the other.
        Nov 8, 2020
        Jean Danjou, Hatter and Lorenz112 like this.
    5. RichardWhereat
      RichardWhereat
      I loved your Harbinger story. That was pretty top notch.
      1. Zeelthor
        Zeelthor
        Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it. :)
        Oct 31, 2020
        RichardWhereat likes this.
      2. RichardWhereat
        RichardWhereat
        Any chance of a sequel at some point?
        Oct 31, 2020
  • About

I go by TheRedPoet on ao3. If you want more of my fics, they're likely there.

I write primarily for Dresden Files. If you want help with beta-reading of plotting for that fandom, get in touch. ^^

Signature

Let's just imagine I put something witty and inspirational here.