1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Half-Blood Prince's Tale (Hp Si as Snape)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Tasty_humans, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Ahtu

Ahtu The Perma Thread Muted(in practice).

Technology? There's a lot happening in the 70's and 80's. How about prepping to invest in Sony when you get older? Or if you can, get ready to invest in Microsoft? Just a few years to go...

ryuan likes this.
  2. Ahtu

Hope he has the good sense to ask the hat to put him in Ravenclaw rather than Slytherin. With library they have. Also gets him out from under the pure bloods thumb, and lets him avoid Voldemort until he is ready.

She seriously admitted to murder that easily o_O I know you used to know her. But you havn't met her in many years, and you admit to murder in your first few minutes of talking again? I can see how you landed that husband...

Srsly? All those details, but you couldn't recall this place? It's fairly prominent in at least 3 of the books(Prisoner, Goblet, Phoenix). And I do believe it's at least mentioned a couple of times in 2 of the others.

He has my deepest sympathy. That reminds me of my own mother... Making a big thing of every little encounter I had with ppl in my youth... Especially if the happened to be a girl. If I wasn't already disinterested in romantic relationships, that sure as hell would have cemented an outright dislike for the very topic. She blew every little detail out of proportion.

Unlikely, she hasn't had as much time to desperately cling to hope. And she's not as old, and thus hasn't fully matured yet. Leaving her time to grow out of it.

Your focus on the linguistic side seems to be slipping: "matter to me."* (no this was far from the only mistake. But it was one of the more blatant ones).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    scionofrevan likes this.
  3. Ahtu

As I recall he should not be headmaster yet. It should be one Armando Dippet. Although, this should be the year that Dumbledore replaces him, as I recall.

4. Arceus

Arceus Know what you're doing yet?

Hello mate!
    Wanted to know if everything was well!

Your novel is interesting so I wanted to see where you were going with it. Hope you are doing well!

-Arceus

Needybaby likes this.
  5. jerikoz

jerikoz Not too sore, are you?

so this is dead?