1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] Kingmaker - New Hope OoC

Discussion in 'PbP OOC' started by Hotuko, Jun 25, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotuko

Hotuko What? Never saw an elf before?

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/kingmaker-new-hope.7784/

Thread for all OoC stuff that players don't wish to clutter the IC thread with. Posting of character sheets are recommended as roll20 ate your sheets to my laptop.

Present players are Happerry, Biigoh, Pai, Cris, and a Rooster. Their characters are... well. I'm leaving that to them to do, to explain, to describe. Lazy? Perhaps.

Ddmkm122, Happerry and Biigoh like this.
  2. PaiRho

PaiRho I trust you know where the happy button is?

*waves long fat lamia tail*

Ddmkm122 and Happerry like this.
  3. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Noble Elf is Noble.

Money is best super power, kay?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  4. PaiRho

Are we supposed to be doing something?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Hotuko

Good question, Pai. And the answer is, "I have no idea as there was a vague mention of heading back to the outpost to do something after the encounter with the sellswords heading northward from the south. Eh, might as well let the players organize and figure things out as this game is dependent heavily on their actions. If they have questions, answer to the best of my ability at the time. If they want a time skip as things build or what not, they can mention wanting one."

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

Any chance we could have a map that shows where we've already explored and what we've yet to explore for planning purposes?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Hotuko

Sure, just give me a moment.... googling how to take screen shots on chromebook.... I see, which key is... ah. Ah ha!

[​IMG]

Check marked hexes are hexes you've explored.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

So personal opinion is that we should go investigate that southwestern forest tile from the outpost after we get done with the expansion building. What does everyone else think?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. PaiRho

Mler notices all the civilians still avoiding her, or checking her tail to make sure there are no new lumps. "I'm thinking we need more food stuck, this bunch of to skittish. But sure let's explore more, there's a lot of ground to cover."

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Hotuko

Talked to the Biigoh on IRC. The new IC post could be summarized as a "Asking for a list of construction and time to finish, please". So then.

Name of Construction How long until finished at present time Players focused upon Lack of ResourcesSpecial Notes
    Northern Wall expansion22 days  Palisade walls, minimal stone, no new towers
    Eastern Wall expansion32 days?Pai? Palisade walls, minimal stone
    Bathhouse and new well16 daysBiigohLack of quality clay and stone "Fresh Water! Must have! This elf demands it!"
    Tavern 24 daysHapperry  
    Moonshine Shack3 days (Not started)  
    Lumberjack Brothers will build for free
    May be explosive.

11. PaiRho

Mler and Relm could do that wall. They would treat it as training and a workout.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. Hotuko

Real time session update:

South western hex from the outpost, heavily forested hex. The party has found kobolds hidden by the local plant life and root worked underground passages.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Hotuko

Game has been cancelled.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.