1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ngamer11's Recent Activity

1. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

That... Was the original plan. Now? Don't know.

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  2. Ngamer11 replied to the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

Mr Zoat, I was reading a fanfic, and it reminded me of Jason Todd. Considering all the things that have happened in the story, will...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  3. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

And he was never mentioned again. With everything that happened afterwards, up until the end of DC, there was a man with the powers of...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  4. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

[Bows head] [Shakes head] [Gestures to the heavens is dismayed incomprehension] In theory, Mongal should be capable of fighting Grayven...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  5. Ngamer11 replied to the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

I just noticed this error. I think that should be 'signers'.

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  6. Ngamer11 liked Chojin Patriarch's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

Let's hope he's not too damaged by the experience he just had. He seems like a nice guy, so it'd be a shame to lose his assistance....

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  7. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

17th November 2017 09:25 GMT -5 "Fifty-eight, fifty-nine…" And time. I tug on the rope, and when it doesn’t immediately slacken I...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  8. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

I have no idea what that was. Thank you, corrected.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:31 AM
  9. Ngamer11 replied to the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

I was rereading and found an image that doesn't work. Edit: Found more images that don't work. They're images of Zartok, Grood, and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  10. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

No.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  11. Ngamer11 liked Lord Ernest's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

This one.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  12. Ngamer11 replied to the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

Which one?

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  13. Ngamer11 liked Mr Zoat's post in the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

Thank you, corrected. No, it's that he's a former costumed vigilante.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  14. Ngamer11 replied to the thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen).

That should say 'But'.

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:42 AM