1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
shifty-sword
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:29 PM

shifty-sword

Thanks for the sex homie, Male

Questions? Feel free to join my Discord, where I have all kinds of extra information about my stories. https://discord.gg/aWJrmhf4Hy Oct 24, 2023

shifty-sword was last seen:
Viewing member profile shifty-sword, Mar 28, 2024 at 12:29 PM
    1. (REDACTED)
      (REDACTED)
      1. shifty-sword likes this.
    2. inthevoid
      inthevoid
      I just reread Gamer of the Void again, just wanna say it was amazing. I’ve binge read it twice, and I love how you wrote the characters. All that being said, I hope the story gets continued.
    3. Lost4rt
      Lost4rt
      You got any art for Ms. Nakano from your Gamer Of The Void story?
    4. shifty-sword
      shifty-sword
      1. inthevoid and AnonRandom like this.
    5. Islander21
      Islander21
      Hello! Is gamer of the void dead or is it on hiatus?
      1. Lezaaaa, Venyr4434 and AnonRandom like this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        On hiatus while I reread and edit it so I can set down some solid plans on how to finish it. You can join my discord to keep up with the status of it.
        Oct 22, 2023
    6. shifty-sword
      shifty-sword
      Sorry about not posting anything in a while. I burnt out a bit. But I should have something new to post soon.
      1. inthevoid, Sogen, Pc Bass and 12 others like this.
      2. Lezaaaa
        Lezaaaa
        It’s all good man, love your stuff, but take your time, your more important then the stories ♥️
        Sep 29, 2023
    7. Foxxxy
      Foxxxy
      so i was thinking of the Genderbend Cheat Code.... is it going to be used on great red?
    8. justaguy42
      justaguy42
      Do you have a google document or something similar with the Gamer system you use? Or do you know where I can find one?
      1. Fitz smith likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Just the character sheets(which are linked at the bottom of most chapters and you can make a copy of). I made up the entire system myself, which I regret, because it's messy. I don't recommend using a system that makes use of numbers, you want as few hard numbers as possible. If you insist, get good at using spreadsheets, as they're a life saver.
        Apr 13, 2023
      3. justaguy42
        justaguy42
        Yeah, I already decided I'm not using HP or MP. Mostly wanted inspiration for perks, items, things like that, but I'm also back and forth on how to handle leveling up and was hoping to find some ideas there. And how to price items in the store.
        Apr 14, 2023
    9. BJJPanda
      BJJPanda
      Villian of the void update?
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        nevermore
        Feb 2, 2023
        Akuma-Heika and BJJPanda like this.
      2. BJJPanda
        BJJPanda
        A panda can hope?
        Feb 2, 2023
        Akuma-Heika likes this.
      3. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Villain of the Void is more or less on hold until I finish Gamer of the Void. Unless I get a random burst of inspiration, but I doubt it.
        Feb 2, 2023
    10. Nightmare723764
      Nightmare723764
      Just curious dude but how's Gamer of the Void going?
      1. dnajester and Akuma-Heika like this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Rest of Konosuba is planned out, but I need to reread all the DxD stuff so I can plan out the rest of the fic. I can't remember what I've already done or just planned on doing. I've also decided to edit old chapters, get them cleaned up and reread at the same time. I haven't made much progress on that front, but it's still steadily ticking along.
        Dec 24, 2022
      3. Nightmare723764
        Nightmare723764
        Okay, I just started rereading it and figured I'd ask!
        Dec 24, 2022
        Akuma-Heika likes this.
    11. Merlin
      Merlin
      Did you have a good summer Shiff?
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        it was normal, didn't do anything special. I'm not a student so I just kept working through the summer.
        Oct 19, 2022
        Sypho.uad and Merlin like this.
      3. Merlin
        Merlin
        I had a good summer. My job even gave me a few extra weeks of vocations that I hadn't planned for.
        Oct 19, 2022
        Sypho.uad likes this.
    12. pnadadogunited
      pnadadogunited
      How goes progress on crimson chain?
      1. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        I've got all the scenes for the first book plotted out. That might change as I write it, but it's a solid framework to work on. I've written very little of it though, just the first scene. My current plan is to wait until November, put everything else on pause, and focus on ACC as my NaNoWriMo project.
        Jul 13, 2022
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        This likely isn't happening lol. I decided to completely throw out all my plans and start again from scratch. Well, not quite scratch, but I wasn't satisfied with the previous plan so I came up with something new.

... it really is stuck in development hell though. Sooner or later I'm just gonna have to write it and release it so I stop changing my mind on things. At least it gets better with each new plan, imo.
        Oct 19, 2022
    13. wtarr
      wtarr
      In the latest chapter of gamer of the void near the end Axton says some one can shit on his lap. may want to change that.
      1. SleepDemon likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Was already pointed out in the thread and has already been fixed.
        May 21, 2022
        Merlin likes this.
    14. JKingSniper
      JKingSniper
      Damn man, I just binged your Gamer of Void fic, took two whole days. Really loving it.
    15. JustIgnoreMe
      JustIgnoreMe
      I have a question about your other story. Do you think that Cain will ever be comparable in power to Axton? Maybe it’s the difference in the length of the stories or just the difference in their power source but I get the feeling that Axton is just hilariously more powerful and I wonder if Cain will ever catch up?
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Eventually, though at a far slower pace. Certainly not by the time he finishes Worm, where I plan to end the story. He won't stop growing there though, we just won't see it. But given enough time, he'll get just as powerful as Axton, yeah.
        Apr 4, 2022
        Merlin and Sypho.uad like this.
    16. A/N
      A/N
      In GotV Axton still has a potion of youth or similar from gacha, he could drink it (shapeshift back) and then make jokes about his fountain of youth and elixir of life etc
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
    17. thecatcameback
      thecatcameback
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Huh. Interesting. That has potential to be pretty cool. Thanks for letting me know about it, I hadn't heard of it.
        Dec 18, 2021
        Sypho.uad likes this.
    18. ArcherOfBlades
      ArcherOfBlades
      I was on FF.net earlier today and was looking around the authors that I follow, and was like “Huh shame Shifty-Sword isn’t on QQ” later I come back to QQ and look at NSFW Writings… AND WHO DO I FIND!!! You!!! Good ta see ya!
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        QQ is my preferred site actually. Better interaction with readers, and fewer anonymous dipshits.
        Nov 14, 2021
    19. 0bi-Kun
      0bi-Kun
      I feel like you need to put up a snippet thread for random stories you come up with. The VotV and CC is your side project but it doesn't have to be. For something like those, I suggest doing the above just so that you can decide if that particular story is worth continuing or not.
    20. jgwhentworth877
      jgwhentworth877
      Oh man I discovered your Gamer story recently and I just binge through it all. I'm actually really sad I got caught up. I tired moderating myself to only a chapter a day but it was so good I couldn't help myself. It's a great story man and I can't wait to read more, especially now that you've started going to other worlds.
    21. shifty-sword
    22. zebrin
      zebrin
      How goes things. Missing your story.
      1. Burning and JBSTRIKER like this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Things are going well. I finished planning, I'm working on the next chapter. No ETA because I'm atrocious at them, but it shouldn't be terribly long.
        Apr 18, 2021
      3. zebrin
        zebrin
        Fair enough, thanks for the answer!
        Apr 18, 2021
    23. Lucifuge101
      Lucifuge101
      So I was just rereading Gamer of the Void and thought he could probably use the Pearl to ask the method's' to grow more Senzu Beans.

P.s. just rememberd he used it already. Woops.
      1. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        He hasn't used the pearl or the senzu beans. But that is something he could use it on. Not that he would, when his potions are nearly as good and easier to reproduce. Though they are a little less convenient.
        Jan 23, 2021
    24. georgiaboy1966
      georgiaboy1966
      Shifty, Is your Gamer Story based on an actual system for level/exp?
      1. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        I do have actual numbers and stuff that I calculate yeah. But that system isn't based on anything, except other Gamer fics. The actual numbers I made up and basically duct taped everything together. I keep tweaking things and adding things so they work somewhat coherently.
        Jan 23, 2021
    25. Just ya average jo
      Just ya average jo
      heh, you know you made it on this site if someone makes an omake for your fic.
      1. shifty-sword likes this.
      2. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        Yeah it's a big moment for me, especially since I got two in such a short span!
        Jan 16, 2021
    26. Nightmare723764
      Nightmare723764
      So just curious but... is there any chance of asking how the next chapter is coming?
      I just finished reading everything (plus the omake which honestly should be canon) and I'm needing moar!
      But not trying to rush you or anything, you'll post when you're ready... I'm just real excited for more shenanigans
      1. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        I literally just uploaded that last chapter yesterday, it's not even been 24 hours. I've hit a slightly awkward point for pacing issues and I've had a couple ideas that have caused me to need to rework some stuff, so so far today's just been responding to comments and brainstorming.
        Jan 1, 2021
      2. Nightmare723764
        Nightmare723764
        Oh. Sorry I don't look at posting dates (which probably is why I get in trouble for necroing) so sorry if I bothered you.
        Jan 1, 2021
      3. shifty-sword
        shifty-sword
        You're good, but you might wanna look at posting dates if you're gonna ask for info about the next update lol. I know that's the first thing I do when I catch up to a new fic that I really like, I look at the upload dates for the last few chapters.
        Jan 1, 2021
    27. shifty-sword
      shifty-sword
      Feel free to message me on discord(shifty-sword#0069)
  • About

Signature

Support my writing on SubscribeStar! Join my Discord Server!
    Gamer of the Void - A Gamer multiverse story that starts in DxD with a focus on smut and a balance of plot and slice of life. (Hiatus for editing and planning.)
    Villain of the Void - Spin-off of Gamer of the Void with the MC in Worm. Less smut, but darker. Updated sporadically. (Hiatus, potentially dead)
    Lost in the Pink - A Quest about a Waifu Catalog Contractor who is obsessed with pink-haired girls, and seeks to claim them all. (Dead, might be rebooted as non-Quest)
    In the Sky with You - The Skyblock of Waifu Catalog, just one man, his waifu, and island in the sky, and a weekly portal. (Hiatus)
    To the Promised Sky - Waifu Catalog, Kamina Possess, RWBY start, focus on the Pirate heritage.
    Snippets and Short Stories - A thread for all the stuff that I don't want to commit to but need to write