1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. Student of Zelretch

Student of Zelretch Put the ice back on my lake. Moderator

Try never being within his view; if you exist publicly, the doctor can ruin your day.

2. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Which is why you don't piss him off.

Instead, be an ally. Much safer and easier.

3. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Scenario 1: I'm a teenage Bellatrix Black. So, I have a wand, magic powers, presumably her 'gear' like schoolbooks and other belongings... Yeah, I'm fucking great. I'm a very attractive girl with magic. My boyfriend is in for a treat. Well.. After I get to know my new assets. *Slams door shut*

Scenario 2: I'm a teenage Bellatrix. Well, I refuse to join Voldie's terrorist group. Maybe go off to America for sightseeing. I've always wanted to see the American wizarding community in person. Just have fun, in all honesty. Fun is nice.

Azrubêl and vyor like this.
  4. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Scenario 1: ... Some random hot girl? I'm decently chesty I guess. Flash my titties for drinks maybe? I don't know. Call me after I'm done masturbating.:p

Scenario 2: ... Fucking weird. What happens to me then? Seeing as this is a girl from RL. I probably see if she's got a half decent computer. Hopefully I can still access SB and QQ. Would post some pics for a certain person.

Azrubêl and TanaNari like this.
  5. Silvrose

Silvrose Connoisseur of cuteness.

I am now a Wo-class aircraft carrier from Kancolle.

scenario 1: vanish into the night and scare small children and drunk people. Feel weird about not only being a girl, but a creature made of hate.
    scenario 2: try not to get murdered by a fleet of shipgirls on patrol.

6. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

I'm pretty much okay with this in either scenario. Stick with the obvious for my actions. Probably going to avoid hiveminds though. That just doesn't work.

7. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

Well, well, well. First scenario means I work as a professional cosplayer. Scenario two, I woo the harem of Kurusu's harem, or at least ones not named Miia.

8. Sword Stalker

Sword Stalker Dead or Alive. Your choice.

Scenario 1: I'd hope I can convince my family and people I need to put up with that I am who I say I am.
    Scenario 2: I'd think to myself; "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm not cut out to rule a country... I miss my computer..."
    Edit: Oops, fixed.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  9. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

I think you have the scenarios backwards.

10. Daniel K. English

Daniel K. English ASCENSION

Scenario 1: I become Earth's living god. I mean, I can tear the ground, churn the ocean, and disintegrate whole forests with my very approach. Also, nukes can't hurt me. Unfortunately, I'm likely to get really bored and lonely :(
    Scenario 2: I have a bunch of floating head buddies that run an intergalactic, planetary, reality music TV show. And planet-busting lasers. I think I'll have fun trolling primitive species.

themisticShroud likes this.
  11. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Scenario 1: I'm an Eldar Farseer with a nice bosom and a cheerleader outfit along with Santa hat. I'll be in my bunk. Then, like, plot world domination or something.

Scenario 2: ... What fucking setting does Cheerleader Farseer Taldeer with Santa Hat even belong to?

vyor, Azrubêl and TanaNari like this.
  12. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Brighthammer.

Widowmaker likes this.
  13. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

... Doesn't sound THAT bad.

vyor and Azrubêl like this.
  14. MadKeyboard

MadKeyboard is not a deviant; just the resident Xenophiliac

First scenario: First course of action is to shitpost on /mlp/ and declare myself as best pony with excessive number of selfies and such. From thereon, after dealing with a couple existenal crises, I'll try and live out as normal a life I can. Given I'm a unicorn from a kids show, that'll be a bit difficult.

Second scenario: Well, time to watch Rarity's business go up in flames because I don't know the first fucking thing about how to make clothing. And given how I'd have a little sister now, that implies I'd need ro be... Responsible.

Fuckin' Hell, I'm doomed in Equestria.

15. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

1st: I'm a lewd blond witch with shape shifting and a cute verbal tic. This shall double my seduction checks against squirrelly!

2nd: I'm stuck as Rochelle in Witch Quest. ...*huddles in a corner to cry.*

16. themisticShroud

themisticShroud The Crimson King

Scenario 1: Well I always wanted to be a cowboy slash samurai don't no how my family will react to it but seems pretty cool.

Scenario 2: Huh I guess I could hunt down a bunch of outlaws too.

17. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

Great I go from not being able to shot at all to being able to shoot, but being absolutely crap at it.

18. kifflomx

kifflomx Actual coffee enjoyer.

That depends entirely on the media. Some EU startroopers are quite good at their stuff.

vyor likes this.
  19. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

I didn't know that. I never read any of the EU stuff.

20. Caerwen

Caerwen Know what you're doing yet?

Scenario 1 and 2: Is a good boy! *barks* :p

themisticShroud likes this.
  21. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

I got a new avatar!

Scenario 1 and 2: is a very bad duck. Even by cannibalistic necrophile rapist standards.

22. Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja Getting out there.

New avatar

Scenerio 1 after getting over my no longer being human id probably eat some peoples dreams to see what they taste like.

scenerio 2 since this is a poke fusion pic il just pretend im in the anime

Im in the world of pokemon and i look unique this will most likely end with me captured in a pokeball.

23. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

Hmm, I wonder if it's fair since I drew up and created the OC that's in my avatar.
    Scenario 1: Well, on the brightside I can do some magic and shoot things with spells. On the down side I now require eating human flesh to survive and I'll probably die in my late thirties.
    Scenario 2: Oh cool I'm a magical girl, same issues but at least my magic is now useful.

24. Gideon020

Gideon020 Writing a novel.

I'm either the jet or the school girl. Either one gives me ideas.

themisticShroud and TanaNari like this.
  25. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

I am a demon queen!

For the first scenario I make all the money by proving magic exists.

No clue what universe she's from but I guess I act queenly.

26. Fenrisfir

Fenrisfir Not too sore, are you?

Scenario 1:
    I just became a giant wolf god well I'm in Canada might as well have fun scaring the shit out of campers and running around the country.

Scenario 2:
    Depends on when I become my avatar. If it is from birth I stay the hell away from Asgard except for trolling Tyr and never let them challenge me to get out of chains. If it is after I'm chained I wait until freedom and in Ragnarok kill the Tyr first, Devour Odin, then run away.

27. HypoSoc

HypoSoc The mind is such a fragile plaything.

Of my three avatars, this is one hundred percent my worst to become.

In scenario one, you better hope I get teleported away, because I would be big. I mean really big. Bigger than that. Way too small. Even bigger. I'm talking "my teeth are the size of the observable universe" big. So, It would have to be a pretty far away teleportation.

In scenario two, I'd already be outside expanse of the universe, so it's not a problem.

Either way, the result would be the same for me. I am way too big to participate in anything in the world, or any orld. I don't really have any peers, so I can't really interact with anyone...

First thing I would do is change my diet. Be a vegetarian, essentially, and only eat universes where there is no and never will be any life. It seems like a decent thing to do. Maybe I'll take up farming.

After that, I'd spend a long, long time trying to figure out a way to make a scale clone of myself small enough to fit on a single planet and eventually small enough to fit inside a building. It would be very hard, but I have nothing but time, and it would be possible. Then I could actually interact with people again.

Maybe I would grow a universe with intelligent life on my back, and just be a god to them. Once I can get the scale clones working that would be an amusing hobby, if I don't find a fun enough world that exists on its own.

The only difference would be, in Scenerio two I'd have to deal with Black. And, well, I'm not exactly sure how I would handle that.

I'm not going to kill him, obviously, but I'm not going to let him kill me either. I could try to learn how to vomit, to free his waifu that way, but that seems like an exercise in futility. I think my only option would be to make a scale clone and have it venture inside my own stomach. It would be difficult, but not impossible.

Regardless, this is not a fun avatar to turn into.

28. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

I'm not sure how the rule interacted with two people. Am I Madokami, or Homucifer? Truly, a question worth pondering about!

29. Dakkaface

Dakkaface Magical Defender of Justice

You are a hivemind, and in both of them. Now what?

30. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Request self-ban, be lewd? :p