1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Interest Check & Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Q&R Index' started by Vanathor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X] Ghost

2. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

Awww. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

Also, there aren't any Dragon/Bug types, or even Bug/Dragon types. Yet. And I don't feel up to making a pokemon family from scratch.

Edit: You can determine what some of the tribes are by my insistence on monotype and existing pokemon.

Edit2:
    http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pokemon-prehistory-quest.284948/

Because I made it on Space Battles.

4. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

So I'm not actually going to do this, but the idea is eating at me, so I'm throwing it out there for adoption.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name is Matoi Satsuki. Your father has just been murdered and your house burnt down. All you have left of him is a purple half of a scissor, big enough to be used as a weapon.

[] Timeskip to arrival at Honnouji Academy.
    [] See if anything survived the fire.

5. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] See if anything survived the fire.

6. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

There's still enough holes in the mechanic, and I'd rather refine it first, but....
    --------------------------------------
    CIVILIZATION: GRAND CAMPAIGN QUEST.

A long, long, time ago, when the world still young, a couple of humans start to band together and formed a tribe. This one, however, is yours. And they are destined to greatness, because, after all, you guide them! They don't need Lucky modifier!

Setting that aside, do you want to name the tribe?

[ ] Name?

And how did the Tribe formed? You will trigger second vote to clarify, by the way.

[ ] It break-up from larger, established Tribe, for... some reason. (Start with higher Population and Tech, but lower Resources. In addition, there is at least one other tribe near your territory.)
    [ ] It is an amalgamation of several families. (Start with low Population and Tech, but higher Resources. There is no comparable tribe near your territory)
    [ ] Write-in?

That said, where do you emerge?

[ ] In the cradle of Civilization, the likes of Fertile Crescent, China, and Middle America (Easy)
    [ ] In a place close, but not quite, in the Cradle, like Central Asia, Europe, Southeast Asia (Medium)
    [ ] In a place far from everything, where not many can survive. For example, Australia, Pacific Island. (Hard)

7. UrsaTempest

Initial Mechanic:

Your Tribe Stat:

Population: Refer to your Tribe's population. Main stat for determining quite a lot of thing.
    Stockpile: Refer to Resources you've stockpiled. Used mainly to increase Population. If you've played Civ, it act as Production/Gold/Granary as well.
    Advancement: Refer to your Tribe's ability to, well, Advance. Used to increase Tech, Population, and quite a lot of thing.

Technology:
    - Administrative: Your Tribe's ability to organizing stuff, extracting resources, and the like. Determining the rate you acquire resources and more effective Governance.
    - Diplomatic: Your Tribe's ability to relate with other Tribe's, or maintaining happiness within your own border. Determining your chance to set-up new Frontier.
    - Military: Your Tribe's ability to all thing Military. Maintaining militia, building better forts, and the like. Determining discipline and your weapons' effectiveness.

Territory Stat:
    Resources: Available resources you can harvest. Act as Hard Cap for your Population.
    In addition, Territory may or may not have Modifier that help you.

MECHANIC:
    STOCKPILE: You gain Stockpile by [Administrative], up to [Lower of Resources or Population]. You can opt to Overharvest, which will net you double the resources, but it could result in depletion....
    POPULATION: Will automatically increased by one once there are as much Resources as Population. You will lost ALL Stockpile this way, however...
    ADVANCEMENT: Every turn, I will roll [Population]d10. Each dice that result in 6 or more will be added to Advancement. Pay 2 Advancement to increase Population by 1. Alternatively, you can use this to increase Technology - it cost the same amount as the next rank (so, if you have Rank 1 in Administrative, you pay 2 Advancement to get Rank 2 in Administrative).

8. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

[X] Name: Aztekata.

[X] It is an amalgamation of several families. (Start with low Population and Tech, but higher Resources. There is no comparable tribe near your territory)

[X] Middle/South American. Easy. We shall follow the American Native Indian and spread their beautiful culture and life style, of course we will also improve our industry in the future.

9. Murderhobo of Lasombra

Murderhobo of Lasombra Or, Murderhobo of Nod

What setting is this?

I might take it up.

10. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X] Name- Tenochcoatl
    [X] An amalgamation of families
    [X] Easy Modo, Central Americas

11. enthalpy

enthalpy 大幻梦森罗万象狂气断罪眼!

Kill la Kill. It's an interesting show.

12. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

It's Kill La Kill... also... do NOT expect Best Mom Quest's Best Mom to be like that in the show.

13. Vanilla

Vanilla Getting some practice in, huh?

Right, stupid question incoming but... I'm a bit new to this quest stuff.

Simply put, would it be better to post something here first before creating the separate thread or would it be better to just go ahead?

Edit: As for the idea, well, it's a bit simple, a quest involve in the common workplace, so to speak.

14. Biigoh

It's up to you... posting in this thread can help you determine if there is interest in it or not.

15. UrsaTempest

Or to smooth out the mechanic... go chat at our IRC, someone will usually help you with mechanic...

16. Vanilla

Vanilla Getting some practice in, huh?

I see. I think I'll do just that, well, once I type it up first.

As for mechanics... not sure which ones, maybe I should just do something simple. Though, is there something I could base off of? Ah, maybe I shouldn't ask here.

17. Biigoh

Might I recommend taking a look at Chibi-Reaper's 1d100 Oni Quest mechanics... it is simple and elegant.

18. Murderhobo of Lasombra

Murderhobo of Lasombra Or, Murderhobo of Nod

19. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

Princess Quest: The Pretty and the Dead

People can be divided into two groups, those who deserve to be looked at with adulation, and those who should be doing the adulating. You've yet find anyone else who really belongs in the first category.

The hoi polloi down in the street mostly understand this. They aren't royalty, and haven't been taught to be wrong headed about things from birth. There's still a bit of confusion over the fact that you belong at the top, with absolutely everyone else below you, but at least they all recognize their place at the bottom.

Can't really expect anything better from them, so it'll have to do.

Mom and Dad have their heads on straight too, often telling anyone who'll hold still for more than five seconds how wonderful you are. Obviously, a combination of superior lineage and constant exposure to your presence has helped them greatly.

Your extended family, on the other hand, is a different matter. Even with five years of exposure, they haven't yet caught on to the new order of things. It's incredibly slow of them, and might be caused by all the inbreeding.

Grandpa in particular is doing things wrong. It's fine if he makes everyone else call him Your Majesty, but he really shouldn't be expecting the same of you.

And that oversized tiara doesn't look good on his head at all.

The worst part of it all is the cousins. They've gotten it into their heads that just because they're around the same age as you, it somehow makes them your peers.

Morons.

Sure, they're technically in the line of succession, but that isn't going to happen. One way or another.

Some would say that five years old is a young age to have planned out the rest of your life.

These people are obviously lazy, stupid, and most importantly not going to be the fairest in all the land.

[ ] This is a good idea. We will be The Prettiest of Princesses. Flesh it out useless.

[ ] You've got that creepy pasta Modern Magic Quest thing useless, go work on that.

[ ] What are you even doing here useless? Go back to SB and resume that Evil Wizard Quest.

Originally posted in the wrong damn interest thread.

20. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X] This is a good idea. We will be The Prettiest of Princesses. Flesh it out useless.

21. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] This is a good idea. We will be The Prettiest of Princesses. Flesh it out useless.

22. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

This is a Crossover between Naruto and Type-Moon. Currently, its made from a couple of worldbuilding snips and a quest whose last post dates from February 7. I'm putting this to adoption as I should have at the time. You can thank the guys at the The Mechanics of In Flight for the worldbuilding.

The World-Building Snips:

C0 Mission under Gil-sensei.

When people think of recent large scale incidents revolving around the ninja world, the first place that comes to mind is Konohagakure no Sato, the largest ninja village, sitting there on the Fire country, who was ravaged by the Kyuubi roughly ten years ago.

Still, within the same time frame, a smaller, much more obscure incident happened in the smaller village of Fuyugakure, who sits near the border of Yuki no Kuni.

All that is known by outsiders was that an accidental fire burned a quarter of the place killing hundreds of civillians and Ninja in a night.

The truth was much more dark than that.

There was a cursed being, one that lacked the raw power of a Bijuu, but was much, much more wicked. It was called Angra Mainyu, All the Evils of the World. It was sealed under the city since immemorial times, by the Sage of Six Paths himself, and the mission of the village was to guard the seal.

Until a fated night, where someone made a mistake. A group of enemy shinobi somehow managed to infiltrate the borders, get inside the Ryuudou temple's walls, and in the underground sanctum, before they were found. A fight broke out, but before reinforcements arrived, the first layer of the seal broke, and the evil entity, thirsting for lifeforce, burned entire sectors of the city to absorb its lifeforce.

The very best of Fuyugakure Ninjas managed to control the fire. But not without cost.

Many lives were lost that day.

I survived. Not because I'm brave or strong. No. I was lucky, and cowardly. I ran, and when I couldn't run anymore, I walked. Then it slowed into a crawl, and then I fell. I thought I was going to die, I really did.

Then he found me.

He was so glad he did, that he cried. He also did some crazy Jutsu that saved my life, I know that much, but not exactly what he did.

All I know was that he didn't seemed satisfied with that, and he adopted me, and raised me till the day he died.

He was called Kiritsugu Emiya. He was my father.

I'm Shirou Emiya, Genin, since yesterday, and I'm going to make my father proud.

The first day had been nothing but instructional drills, and then we got a very clear picture of how our days would be. Late afternoon, we meet at the Mission Hall, find our current responsible Jounin, and discuss the current assignment. Go home, sleep, leave for the mission on the next morning, train a bit after that, rinse and repeat the cycle, with at least one member of the team changing every three missions or so. If memory serves right I'll still be working with Ayako, but Issei will probably be replaced today.

"Emiya, Mitsuzuri, Ryuudou, Arcueid, Tamamo, Saber." The familiar voice of our assigned sensei since the earlier week called, strangely enough, six of us. I bumped my fists against Ayako in her preferred form of greeting, and braced for Tamamo's tackle. "Shirou-kun! We're together again! I missed you so much husband!"

"Again with the husband thing?" Ayako smiled at me. It's my fault, I know now, but I didn't at the time alright! How could I know that playing house with her when we were kids would make her call me husband for the rest of my life?

"One girl in each hand again, not to mention your neighbor at home? You're getting better, my friend."

"Nero."

"Yes?"

"Just shut up, ok?"

"Ruin my fun, will you." I had the distinct impression of her roll of eyes, even if I couldn't see anything but pink at the moment.
    A sword choose that moment to land right in front of us, and our banter ceased immediately. Heck, even Tamamo released me without as much as a whisper!

"Pay attention to your betters, mongrels!" Even if I knew he wouldn't kill us, that still scared the hell out of me, and probably the others too. "Tomorrow you'll have the honor, the privilege of working under my magnificent self." The blonde man paused for a moment. Just a moment though. "Be grateful for the opportunity. The assignment is very simple. The six of you mongrels will- What is it, girl?" I looked at my former classmate, a cheerful blonde girl named Arcueid, who must have not had said 'honor' of working under Gilgamesh-sensei just yet.

"We won't have to fight people, right?" She hesitated "I don't deal with blood very well..." I traded looks with Mitsuzuri for a moment and we couldn't help sigh. Yeah, I know the feeling. I'd like to settle things peacefully too, but…

"I was saying," Sensei ignored the question as if he wasn't interrupted, and I turned my attention back to him and our mission. "The five of you mongrels will assist me into getting rid of a group of bandits that decided to throw their insignificant lives away by robing our country streets- No Emiya, I do not care about your principles or preferences, you will kill them without question, no, Nero, I still don't care for your support of his so called noble ideals. Be quiet! You'll kill the bandits! That is an order! I now allow for relevant questions, if they are not stupid. Don't waste my time."

"If we finish early we get the rest of the day free?" Tamamo asked him, still looking at me with that look that sent shivers down my spine.

"It means I don't have to deal with you all day, so yes, you do."

"Any strategies you require, or are we free to engage by all means necessary?" Issei adjusted his glasses in a way that drew attention to them.

"Hmph, if you need strategies to deal with such common rabble, by all means burn your brain thinking of them." He stood up from the wall he had leaned on, and waved us dismissively. "Be here at the first light. Do not dare to be late."

The old man closed the door after him. So it was serious business unlike usual.

"You put Arcueid forward for a C0 mission again. I believe she is past those, being a chuunin."

"Chuunin or Genin," I turned back to paperwork. "a shinobi that can't deal with blood is useless to me. Just like a Shinobi who won't kill."

"So you want her to be more like her sister?" That was a note of incredulousness on his voice. He also completely ignored my jab at his intended indication for this year's exams…

"No. Altrouge is enough of a pain to deal with. I just want assurance Arcueid is either fit for duty or retired. I don't want a repeat of last Chuunin exam. Our Shinobi are still banned from Lightning country, and Ciel still refuses to talk about how exactly she survived. The Hassan clan still blames me for the loss of their heir, and the Matou successor is dead."

"It thought it was determined it was Altrouge's fault, albeit indirectly. And Kariya was too poor of health to be a Jounin, everyone knew that." He paused, and sighed. "Arcueid wants to be a shinobi, Lorelei."

"Then she ought to act like one." Simple as that. I don't need her to be bloodthirsty, just battle capable.

"I wish you had to deal with the urges… I don't know how she manages to abstain."

"Unfortunately for you, I don't. Now if you would, I have a few other appointments and my daily fill of paperwork."

"Very well. We can always continue this discussion later."

Three girls were chatting while walking down the road to the capital.

"You sure this will work, Issei?" Three shadows were following said girls from the treetops.

"I believe so. Saber-san is a very good actress, even if a little too full of herself. Ayako knows better than to break cover, and Brunestud-san looks harmless enough. "

"Speaking of it, Arcuied-san does look much more adjusted than that other Kyuketsu I partnered with last time…"

"If you mean Yumizuka-san, yes, she did seem very friendly, if shy…" There was a moment of silence. "Until she tasted blood. I was lucky Tohno-san was familiar with her issues. I don't want to be bitten again…"

"She bit you?"

"I got hurt while we were sparring, she lost control. Araya-Sensei and Tohno-san managed to calm her down before I got seriously injured. I did stayed overnight on the hospital though, suffering from light blood loss."

"Husband, four-eyes!" The communicator flared to life, with Tamamo's voice, and we tensed. "There's a group down the road, around a dozen, all male. They have stayed here repeatedly or for a long time, 'cause area stinks of them."

"Hear that, mongrels? Radio silence unless needed from now on."

"Ok"

"You should answer with 'Yes, Gilgamesh-sama!'"

We sighed. "Yes, Gilgamesh-sama." He wouldn't drop that would him?

"You're serious?! Gosh, that's hilarious!" Apparently Brunestud-san also had her share of interesting experiences since her own graduation, or so Ayako and Nero though…

Also, there were seven individuals crouched in the bushes a little ahead, poorly concealed, but still enough to fool a cursory glance.

"And then, Whitie-Sensei pulled her best poker face and said: 'I don't know what you're talking about…'. Seriously. I'm telling you, these white haired people, they seem all prim and proper, but they're a bunch of weirdos too." They let the three pass, no, then got them inside the ambush, there's eight of them ahead.

"'Weidos too'? You saying I'm weird?" Ayako turned to Brunestud-san, damn, keep your eyes in the road, in the road!!!

"I know I-!"

"Hello there, ladies." A deep voice greeted them, and the man left cover. *sigh* at least they threaten first. "I'm sorry to tell ya girls, but there's a toll for using this road." I was going to jump in, but Issei held my arm, and shook his head.

"Not paying." Brunestud-san shook her head and puffed her cheeks theatrically.

"Indeed, sounds too much like extortion to me." Nero agreed.

"What?" The guy bend forward, looking right into the red eyed blonde's face, with a hideous scowl. "You… that would make me mad. You don't want me mad, right?" He grabbed the Vampire's arm, and Issei released mine with a nod.

"You don't know how to scare people, do you?" The girl asked, calmly tilting her head and bringing her finger to her lip. 'Just what she's getting at?'

I jumped in. You know those moments where the world seems to stand still? This was one of them.

"If you want to scare people, just do like my sis:" She did something. I'm not sure what, but I know it worked well enough that the guy released her like she was made of fire.

Then the moment ended.

A guy with a spear tried to stab me, but I bent my body ninety degrees backwards, and then stood on my hands, kicking him in the face. Still hand standing, I held his head between my calves and spun coiling my body and meeting him halfway to use him as a springboard.

My left hand lashed in a spinning knife strike, hitting a thug's face just as my foot met the ground. Two more punches and he was also unconscious. I saw a guy flying and hitting a tree, and jumped at three other bandits that were crowding around Tamamo.

"Husband came to my rescue! I'm so happy!" It's still a mystery to me how can she look that cheerful while demolishing people with taijutsu. Anyways, I took one more down with a flying kick when I came, but him and the other two were already defeated. Tamamo used that lightning fast strikes of her and they were in process of falling unconscious. I feel-

I pulled her head down just in time for a large fat guy to break one of the trees behind us, and looking up I could see Nero and Brunestud-san, side-by-side with their fists extended.

"That was fast." Ayako dusted her clothes. "Why did they think this needed the six of us?"

"Because, mongrels, the job isn't over." Gilgamesh-Sensei walked inside the road as if it was a room, and sat into the recently broken tree, tossing the fat guy away as if he was a pebble. "I said Kill, notdefeat." Without warning, seals appeared around him, and a single sword launched in front of each of us. "Finish the job kids."

I had to keep myself from puking. Brunestud shrank on herself, hugging her own body, and Ayako looked at the sword as if it was the first time she saw one.

"But they're-"

"I said finish it." Gilgamesh left no room for argument. "You were all brought here because you're Shinobi, and that means you follow the mission. The mission says 'Kill the bandits' so you'll kill them. Even more important, I deem this trash unworthy to live."

I did it. I tried to do it the cleanest way I could, but the swords he gave us were all poor maintained, blunt and chipped, so I got blood all over me. I did puke once in the process, and my clothes were a mess. I felt like trash, and dragging my feet home took a god-level amount of effort.

Ayako was nearly green, Issei was cleaning his glasses repeatedly without any apparent reason, Nero was quiet as I never saw her before, and Tamamo looked like she wanted to cry. Brunestud, no Arcueid-san was the worse of us all, completely unresponsive, and had to be carried back all the way to the village.

*** *** ***​

The Princesses of the Moon

There was a clan who was considered the noble Vampires of Fuyugakure. The Brunestud Clan, the only ones that had a 100% infection rate, but also a 100% survival rate track record against Angra Mainyu's Moon curse.

In that clan, there were two girls. They were special. Not because they were the daughters of the clan head, but because both of them were born under the full moon. The full crimson moon, where the curse power was at its apex.

They were treated as princesses, they had everything.

But a ninja's life is always a bloody one, and much more of a vampire.

The crimson moon came a third time, and a third princess was expected.

But it was not to be, for a shadow took hold of them.

The village was under attack, all manpower had to be directed to temple, very few stayed behind. Only then, at the apex of their power, but also of their vulnerability, the snake attacked.

He didn't wanted the unborn one, or the father. They were good, but ultimately not a part of his plans.

He wanted to improve them, liberate them of their restraints an let their instincts take over. He gave them something to drink. Looked like blood, but it tasted foul.

The snake didn't killed anyone. He didn't need to. It wasn't a part of his plan, It wasn't needed to make them the perfect killers he wished them to be.

No they were the ones who needed to kill. And killing they did.

Everyone. Their mother, their father, their uncles and aunties, their cousins too.

It wasn't a bloody bath, as one would expect. No, blood was precious, so very little was spilled.

But there were corpses. Dried corpses with horrified faces. And terrible memories that explained in vivid, gruesome detail the hows and whys of those expressions.

I still see those in my nightmares.

"It wasn't your fault." They said. "The corruption was too strong, there wasn't a way you could resist."

"You can't cry forever." They said. My sister obeyed. She was always the obedient one.

"Smile little girl." They insisted. She complied. Silly smiles for silly reasons, like she didn't knew any better.

"Come on, darling, smile." They wouldn't relent, so I did.

I smiled.

I was different, It wasn't innocent anymore, and I was burning on the inside. But I smiled.

For some reason, every time I did smile, anyone else wouldn't.

So I stopped smiling.

Strangely enough, no one complained this time.

*** *** ***​

And the Quest:

It was a calm morning. Paperwork was being filled methodically, and her Chuunin assistant for the day, a young woman named Sella was doing her job properly, unlike the last assistant sent from her clan.

"Lorelei-sama. Missive from Kumogakure." One of her Jounin ninjas stood at the door, awaiting permission to enter.
    Of course something would happen. There was not such a thing as an uneventful day. She nodded to the man, and picked the decrypted message.

"To Lorelei Barthomeloi of Fuyugakure. From Raikage. Kumo has decided to sponsor your participation on Konoha Chuunin Exams. There's no limit of teams allowed."

The message was brief and to the point, but of course, there were things unsaid, such as the fact that Kumo was all but saying that she should take her prospective chuunin as far from theirs as she could, and cause some damage to Konoha, that were traditionally viewed as their political enemies, in the process.

It wasn't the worse of propositions of the day, nor the week. She could see their village getting more requests, which wasn't a bad thing either, as some sectors (especially R&D) kept requesting more funding periodically…

Opening her topmost drawer, Lorelei picked her Shinobi Files, and skipped to the Genin section. Skipping through names and skill descriptions for a while, she made her decision.

She would send her most promising teams. Konoha valued that mindset, and being a pacifist village, casualties were very improbable. Not to mention that even the ones to fail would gain experience, at very little cost, which was one of the objectives of the whole thing.

Yes, that would do.

The Bell of the clock tower tolled five times in a deep bass.

It wasn't a sound out of place for the village, on the contrary, the Clock Tower did so every hour and half to mark the times, and so, as the sun approached the mountains in the horizon at the late afternoon, the Ninjas of Fuyugakure assembled at the Mission hall to receive their orders.

A particular trio caught the eye easily, not so much for their diversity of appearance in relation to other local citizens' features, as the village boasted an incredible amount of variety on that subject, but in their contrast to each other.

There was a tall, handsome man with wavy hair and rugged features, and a roguish air that could make women swoon with a look and smile, should those be visible. Instead, he opted for a traditional ninja mask to go with his dark green and black garb, and rarely showed his face while at work.

There was a short, delicate blonde with emerald colored eyes, and flawless skin, and an air of nobility and grace that seemed to permeate the area around her. She was clad in a sleeveless kimono, light armor, and hakama pants, and carried a straight sword on her waist.

And finally, there was a mountain of man, bulging muscles all around his body and red hair and beard on his square face, boisterous laugher and humor, but with an inarguable presence that spoke of command. He worn heavy leather armor on his torso, and dark pants, with metal bracers, and a dark crimson cloak that he worn like a cape.

This uneven trio walked in the mission hall, and to the assignment desk, and the largest one banged his hand on the table loudly, a scroll barely visible over his huge right hand.

Lorelei merely raised one finely maintained eyebrow.

"Your request was accomplished, and the rebel forces were dealt with." His smile infuriated her.

"Define dealt."

"To conquer without vanquish, and to rule without oppress, as is my motto!"

She sighed. No more extermination missions to Iskander. "Elaborate, will you?"

"They have been convinced to protect the villagers in exchange for food and lodgings." Arturia, taking his side, looking equally annoyed, answered for him.

"Very well, despite the mission parameters being achieved, if I stretch the definition of 'Eliminate the threat of rebels', if any more insurgences were to occur at the area, you three will be forced to deal with the problem. For free." She didn't massaged her temples, besides her growing headache. That would show weakness, and it was something a village leader couldn't afford. "I don't want my village leaving a track record with a single half-done mission, am I understood?"

"Yes madam!" Arturia answered instantly, and so did Duarmuid, while still standing out of sight. Why he did so was a mystery, but even if it would be annoying, she would tolerate his quirks, as long as he was efficient. She had heard rumors about his exploits with women, and how every girl seemed to fall in love with his supposedly handsome face, but she wasn't like those loose girls he associated with. At least he didn't implied out loud, so she would leave him be as long as he didn't do so.

"Iskander?" She raised her eyes from the mission report to see the man making a thumbs up sign. "I want to hear it."

"Yes madam."

"Very well. Duarmuid is dismissed. You two wait around the hall for further orders." She looked at the other giant who had three kids around. Herakles looked even taller at the side of the youngest Einzbern and Yumizuka. At least the elder Kokutou sibling was a little taller…

"Mission accomplished. The caravan arrived at Yu no Kuni's capital with little incidents, no casualties and no loss of wares."

"Well done. Await further orders for your next mission and genin to supervise."

And such was her afternoon for a while…

She took the mission reports, she gave missions to chosen teams. Until only Four jounin and twelve Genin were left.

"Ciel, Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi, Nero Saber, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Satsuki Yumizuka, Shiki Tohno, Shinji Matou, Shirou Emiya, Sola-ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri, Tamamo-no-mae and finally Waver Velvet." The kids came closer, and she got up from her seat at the table.

"You have been chosen to represent Fuyugakure no sato in the incoming Chuunin exams at Konohagakure. This is no mere task. On your shoulders rest the responsibility of show the world our power, our skill, and our commitment to the mission. You and your performance will determine how the other nations will see us on the future, and if others will trust, respect or fear us. I trust you will do your best, and I trust you will show us in good light. I expect nothing less of my genin." They chorused a yes, madam, and their leader nodded in acknowledgement. "At ease."

"Arturia Saber, you shall lead Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou and Shirou Emiya. Aoko Aozaki will be in charge of Ciel, Satsuki Yumizuka and Shiki Tohno, Gilgamesh shall command Nero Saber, Shinji Matou and Tamamo-no-Mae and finally Iskander will take Kayneth A. El-Melloi, Sola-ui N. Sophia-ri and Waver Velvet. You have one month to do as you see fit, but I expect these genin to be ready for the exam by the time to leave. All teams dismissed."

Arturia frowned at her charges. She had a Suiton user with only basic skills on other fields, a Ninjutsu prodigy with good aptitude at Taijustu and passable Genjutsu, and a Kenjustu user with basic Fuiinjutsu skills and good Taijutsu, but almost zero aptitude on other fields.

She had one month to turn them into Chuunin in all but name. How to go about it? (Choose how many days to spend in each activity:)

[ ]Training (Choose the fields to specialize: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Fuiinjutsu, Ninja Tools, Survival, Tracking and Stealth.)

[ ] Mission Experience (Availability according to rolls: Escort, Infiltration, Retrieval, Tracking.)

*** *** ***​

More World building information:

Fuyugakure no Sato
    Area: ~15km

Population: ~1500 residents, plus 20-200 people including visitors, contractors, merchants and other wanderers.

History: Fuyugakure is a walled village built around the Ryuudou Temple on top of the mountain of same name, for the purpose of guarding the Seal of Angra Mainyu, All the Evils of the World, who was said to be the mind of the legendary Juubi.

At first the 'village' was composed by a handful of estates of its founding clans, whose task of guarding the seal was said to be entrusted by no other than the very Sage of Six Paths. Each of those estates built with their respective clan's unique tastes for architecture, and each responsible for preventing any intruders incoming from their defenses. As the time passed, a few of the merchant caravans who traded with those clans decided to establish themselves on the area, occupying the area around the stairs of the temple with their shops and houses. Sometime later the Edefelt clan decided to join the village, and brought together a few of their contractors expanding the blooming encampment a little more.

The Mark of the official establishment of the village would come a few years later.

The Daimyo of Snow, whose country didn't had a ninja village, proposed an alliance to Fuyugakure, as it sat in the exact border between Yuki and Shimo. With the Alliance, came the funding for village fortification, equipment and the building of an administrative center of the village. The village accepted, and the newly built Clock Tower would signify a partnership that lasted two-generations, until their country was struck by a coup d'etat, and their lineage disappeared.

Layout: Roughly at the center, sits the Ryuudou temple, and the surrounding forest. Around it, the founder estates, and the Clock Tower, who guards the main access. From there to the east is what became known as the market street, due to the large concentration of shops, and to the west, and stretching the south borders of the Tohsaka and Makiri estates the Edefelt and Bartomeloi mansions can be seen.

On the opposite side, we have less densely populated areas, and the few training grounds that exist inside the outer wall.
    While the majority of the architecture is clearly traditional, with wood and paper houses, and brick walls, there's a lot of influences from foreign architecture brought by the founders and their families, and it reflects around the city.

Climate and Vegetation: As it was said before, the village sits on the very border of Yuki and Shimo, with pine and other cold climate trees forming a forest that gradually disappear once you go north to Yuki no Kuni, and other warmer climate vegetation if you go south to Shimo or Yu. Rock formations are less common than lightning but the terrain is mountainous none the less, with the main trail leading to the village passing through a large hillside road which makes it a pretty defensive position, but also limit the outward growth of the city. The city is also cut by a river, which goes south and east to end at the Kiri Sea.

Politics: Fuyugakure is led by a council of clan veterans, and their appointed representative, currently the heir of Barthomeloi Clan, a woman named Lorelei. The leader doesn't get a title, although Lorelei's noble-like traits earned her the nickname of "The Princess of Clock Tower", which she hates with passion. There's also the Great Sage Zelrech, who assists the appointed leader, even though he outright refuses to take any part in political decisions.

Hierarchy below that is the same of most Ninja villages, with those of higher rank commanding those of lower, although a difference of not is the fact that once graduated, genin are put on rotating squads, as opposed to the fixed ones of most villages, of varying size and specialties, to facilitate versatility (which is essential due to the low number of ninja in a minor village) and promote team work spirit.

Abilities: Fuyugakure Ninjas have a lot of Samurai influence, which reflects of a predominance of kenjutsu, and weapon users, as well as family heirlooms spanning centuries of story and tradition, but their abilities are hardly limited to that: Unique Bloodlines, Clan Techniques and Secrets, and the versatility of their teamwork tend to make Fuyugakure Ninja very tenacious opponents.

Bloodlines and Techniques of Note:

The Five Founders:

The First "Denial of Nothingness": No known users. Can create anything from scratch.

The Second "Kaleidoscope": Unknowns effects, named after the visual manifestation which is a multicolored aura. Involves sealing, allows immense brute strength, and made a group of ninja disappear into thin air once. Known users: Zelrech.

The Third "Heavens feel": Lost art. Involves the soul somehow, and allows the impossible to happen at the cost of user's life. Last known user: Irisviel Von Einzbern

The Fourth "The Void": Erasure. Some say the Mystic Eyes of death perception are a minor version of it.

The Fifth "The Blue": Time Manipulation. Known Users: Aoko Aozaki. She mainly uses to destroy things, but it can be used for other purposes.

Asagami Bloodline, the Waikyoku no Me. Can manipulate things from afar.

Fujou Bloodline, Almost lost, involves some sort of shamanism, or mind control, but causes great strain on the user. Known Users: Kirie Fujou.

Chokushi no Magan, The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception: It appears on people who have been near death while inside the village, for some unknown reasons. Some say its related to "The Void", the Fourth Great Bloodline.

Shouton, Crystal Release: No known users in the village, but there's two families, Tohsaka and Edefelt who can manipulate and store Chakra inside crystals. Some say its related to that bloodline, some say it’s another one in the making. Unfortunately, it only allows minor stuff.

Kyuuketsu, The Vampire Curse: Also said to be an effect of the evil being sealed under the city, some are just born with this curse. It makes its user stronger, offers regeneration by reversing time to a limited extent, but also makes the user dependent of blood, and prone to berserking. Only one in ten survive the awakening of this curse, and a tenth of those can manifest the full extent of the abilities without losing control. Known Users are Arcueid Brunestood (Genin), Altrouge Brunestood (Academy Student), Satsuki Yumizuka (Genin), Zouken Matou (Jounin, Retired), Zelrech (Sennin).

Kemono, Traits of the Wild: Manifestations of traits found on animal species, and grants enhanced senses, sometimes accompanied of extra-sensorial perception. It also allows for greater Chakra Reinforcement, but intense or prolonged use can grow claws, fur or scales as side effects. Known Users: Medusa Rider (Snake, Heat-Vision, Enhanced sense of smell), Tamamo-no-Mae (Fox, Enhanced Hearing and Sense of Smell, Excellent night vision).

Corruption traits: Manifestation of inhuman traits that show when the body is charged with chakra. Its usually accompanied of large chakra reserves, toxic to other beings, and strange powers. Known users: Medea (Pointed Ears, Can manipulate raw chakra in exploding streams and fly), Akiha (Hair turns Red and moves on its own when exposed to chakra, but further effects need more studying), Sakura (Hair goes white, eyes red, and skin grows red veins, but other than her large chakra capacity, practical effects are still unknown)

Emiya summoning contract, Unlimited Arsenal: Thats one strange summoning contract, that changes according to the user. It allows the summoning of one specific type of weaponry, or battle equipment at will, with little cost in Chakra. Shirou Version, Unlimited Blade Works, allows the summoning of the Swords and bladed weaponry, while Kiritsugu allowed the summoning of some strange foreign weaponry only he (and his apprentice Maiya) seemed able to use.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Jigoku Mushi, Summoning - Hell's Bugs: Matou's Trademark technique, summon flesh eating wasps. While they aren't that powerful by itself, the technique summons thousands, making them more than a little annoyance, and a veritable risk to all enemies in the area.

Fragarach, The Blood Blade: Bazett's trademark technique, prevents a fatal strike by striking the enemy first, using a blade made of her own blood.

Gandr: Another technique whose claim is still being disputed between the Edefelt and Tohsaka clans. Causes severe bodily illness by chakra poisoning.

Known Ninjas:

Known Ninjas:

Kage/Sage Level:

Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern - Kage (Deceased)
    Irisviel Von Einzbern - Kage (Deceased) - Sacrificed herself to prevent Angra Manyu's seal from being broken.
    Lorelei Barthomeloi - Kage - Master of Fuuton Ninjutsu, Specialist in General Ninjutsu.
    Kirchur Zelrech Schweinorg - Sage - Oldest known Ninja in the Elemental nations.

Jounin Level

Aoko Aozaki - User of "The Blue" and have a long standing "Flee on Sight" warning on the bingo books.
    Araya Souren - Defensive Specialist.
    Arturia Saber - Kenjutsu master, specializes on heavy blades, and has ungodly arm strength, and a strong arsenal of Fuuton Jutsu.
    Cornelius Alba - Research & Development Specialist.
    Duarmuid Lancer - Weapon Specialist, uses a unique Twin Spears style.
    Gilgamesh - Sealing Specialist, has an ungodly amount of weaponry sealed in his person that he can launch at will.
    Hassan the 19th- No one knows what he can do, but he seems to avoid any forms of detection.
    Herakles - Strong and Resistant beyond human levels, Doton specialist.
    Iskander - Raiton Specialist, possess a unique carriage that can fly. Excellent strategist.
    Jubstacheit Acht Von Einzbern - Retired
    Karna - Extreme range, Siege specialist, Know to Supercharge Arrows/Spears with Katon Jutsu for explosive effects.
    Michael Roa Valdamjong - Traitor - Known to use forbidden Jutsu. Some suspect he is a facet of known Missing Nin Orochimaru.
    Sasaki Kojirou - Kenjutsu Specialist, possess a faster than lighting strike known as Tsubame Gaeshi.
    Soujuurou Shizuki - Taijutsu specialist, very, very strong.
    Touko Aozaki - Puppeteer, on par with Suna's best.
    Zouken Matou – Retired - Vampirism Curse Holder.

Enforcers (Special Forces, ANBU/Hunter-nin Equivalent)

Kiritsugu Emiya - Enforcer Captain (Deceased)
    Kotomine Kirei - Enforcer Captain, Interrogator - Close Quarter's Combat Specialist in Chakra Reinforcement. Can also Use Katon Jutsu.
    Archer - Extreme range specialist, known to Supercharge Arrows/Spears with Katon Jutsu for explosive effects. Amnesiac, can’t seem to remember anything before the Fire of seven years ago.
    Cuchulainn Lancer - Very Fast and ferocious, has a wide variety of Jutsu, including one that puts him on berserk state. Holder of the Wolf Contract.
    Medea - Medium Range Bombardment Specialist, possess a unique Jutsu that allows limited flight.
    Medusa Rider - Fast and strong. Some says she has a weird Doujutsu but that’s an unconfirmed Rumor.
    Siegfried - Very strong and fierce Kenjutsu User. Possess a form of Jutsu-cancelling Defense on his skin.
    Souichirou Kuzuki - Taijutsu Specialist and Assassin

Chuunin Level:

Arcueid Brunestood - Vampirism Curse
    Atrouge Brunestood - Vampirism Curse - She and her team blitzed though the Chuuning Exams in Kumogakure.
    Bazett Fraga McRemitz - Very strong on Close Quarters, and possessor of a Blood-based Counterattack clan Justu
    Caren Hortensia - Medic Specialist.
    Fina-Blood Svelten - Vampirism Curse - She and her team blitzed though the Chuuning Exams in Kumogakure.
    Kirie Fujou - Retired for Health Reasons
    Leysritt von Einzbern - Weapon Specialist (Naginata)
    Riesbyfe Striberg - Chuunin
    Rizu-Wall Strout - Vampirism Curse - She and her team blitzed though the Chuuning Exams in Kumogakure.
    Ryuunosuke Uryuu - Traitor - Known abilities revolve around blood Manipulation.
    Sella von Einzbern - Ninjutsu Specialist (Raiton, Suiton, Fuuton) part-time Academy Teacher.
    Sion Eltnan Altasia
    Taiga Fujimura - Academy Teacher, Kenjutsu Specialist.

Genin Level:

Akiha Tohno - Possess a unique 'Bloodline' that tinges her hair red when she uses too much chakra. Known to have Youkai Blood.
    Ayako Mitsuzuri
    Azaka Kokutou - Katon Jutsu User
    Ciel - Close Quarters and Weapon user.
    Fujino Asagami - Asagami Bloodline
    Hisui Fujou
    Ilyasviel Von Einzbern - Ninjutsu/Genjustu User.
    Issei Ryuudou - Genjutsu and Defensive Ninjutsu user.
    Kaynett Archibald El-Melloi - Unique Jutsu - Liquid Silver user.
    Kohaku Fujou
    Luviagelita Edefelt - Edefelt/Tohsaka Bloodline, Taijutsu Specialist.
    Matou Sakura - Suiton User.
    Mikiya Kokutou - Genjustu User
    Nero Saber - Kenjutsu Practitioner, and Katon User.
    Rin Tohsaka - Edefelt/Tohsaka Bloodline, Ninjutsu Specialist.
    Satsuki Yumizuka - Vampirism Curse, Infiltration Specialist, Known to somehow bypass every method of detection, and apprentice to Hassan.
    Shiki Ryougi - Chokushi no Magan, The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception user, and Kenjutsu Practitioner.
    Shiki Tohno - Chokushi no Magan, The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception user.
    Shinji Matou - Bug Summoner, Heir of the Matou Clan.
    Shirou Emiya - Weapon User, Holder of the Weapon Summoning Contract.
    Sola-ui Nuada-re Sophia-ri - Genjutsu Specialist.
    Tamamo no Mae - Ninjutsu Specialist, Kemono Bloodline.
    Waver Velvet - Ninjutsu/Genjutsu Specialist.

Other:

Otoko Hotaruzuka - Academy Dropout, Owner of a Ninja Frequented Restaurant.
    Kaede Makidera - Academy Dropout, Waitress at a Ninja Frequented Restaurant.
    Kane Himuro - Academy Dropout, Waitress at a Ninja Frequented Restaurant.
    Yukika Saegusa - Academy Dropout, Waitress at a Ninja Frequented Restaurant.

*** *** ***​

If anyone wants more, here's the link Fuyugakure no Sato - A Naruto x Fate Crossover

23. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

post deleted

24. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

Type-Moon, okay... Naruto ? Beeeerk.
    Sorry, but I hate one side of the crossover, so I will pass.

25. ReinZero

ReinZero QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals.

Random idea for someone:

FSN - Muv-Luv Alternative fusion setting.

Where you have petty struggles, politics, bratty savior, Shirou, and BETA.

The HGW will never be the same again.

26. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

Can't work. Counter force kills the Beta. That's the entire point behind it. You have to handwave the counterforce away, which would mean the HGW would never happen, because the whole point behind it was a method of finding the Root that didn't trigger the counter force to kill the person who tries it.

27. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

counterforce doesn't go off on aliens.

28. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Tenjo Tenge/Exalted quest

You are All Paths Xin, a member of the Five-Score Fellowship.

Or, to be precise, you were All Paths Xin, a member of the Five-Score Fellowship. All Paths Xin just experienced death, meaning you have ceased to be a living Sidereal Exalt and Chosen of Fate.

How did you die?

[] During a journey.
    [] Peacefully.
    [] In a battle.
    [] Alone and unnoticed.
    [] Because it was time.

You are an Exaltation: forged from the greatest threads of potential Fate, the essence of Samsara course through you. Servant of the Five Maidens, aid of the Pattern Spiders.

You are a bright shining shard of power, power to ride the threads of existence and warp the design of Fate as its' your birthright. However you are incomplete, you lack a host, a destiny to fulfill. You are a glittering spark of potential and you need, you must find a human soul whose essence resonates with the weaves of Fate.

But first you must be cleansed of the memories from your previous incarnation. Too much memory can be dangerous to a new host, especially one of your Chosen, whose body you shall inhabit for many a year before you can unleash your full power.

But as you are drawn toward the Cabinet, ready for Lytek to do his job, something unexpected occur. A new presence, Something you don’t recognize, appears, emerging swiftly but quietly through the threats of Fate. Without time or capacity to react you are seized and into what you can only describe as a hole in Samsara itself. As you flash out of Creation you feel something immense and powerful and alien reverberating with amusement.

Even as a victim you can’t help but be impressed at the Entity for having succeeded where all other failed.

And just like that you find yourself out of Creation. The familiar becomes strange. The strange becomes the inexplicable. All of the threads of Fate are gone. You recognize, know what this place is: the Wyld.

You have been shot past the influence of anything you have every known, into a place so unusual you cannot rely on anything you have ever known before. You long for the familiar, the understood, but that is denied to you.

And yet, as you travel the formless and limitless plains you remain incorruptible. You expected the energies of the Wyld to try to distort you. Instead they part around you, held in check by an unseen force.

Time passes. One instant. Many eternities. You can’t tell.

Until you finally feel something familiar again. The weaves of Fate again. Not your Fate. Not anything like it... yet it is a Destiny, a Plan. You known this. You can sense the approaching birth of a child, a child of Destiny. One who has been touched by the Purpose of Existence. It’s an escape! A chance to fulfill your Purpose! Nor your original one, but anything is better than this boundless prison.

You focus on the pull of destiny and pulse forward, an invisible contrail of distorted fate in your wake. The empty void seems to ripple around you like the surface of a pond before finally shattering in all directions.

You don't so much arrive as explode into the world. For a fraction of an instant you are disoriented, caught among the strange stars of this new reality that looks similar to Creation and yet it’s not. You feel alien forces of Fate like yourself drawn to attention by your unexpected and spectacular arrival.

On the world below people witness a inexplicable flare of light in the night sky that is gone in an instant.

One adult and two children screams in pain as they feel something broke. An ancient being looks up at the sky, feeling dread for the first time in millennium.

You do not hesitate long before you are off, streaking invisibly out of the sky towards the waiting lives below. The tangle of destiny is thick across this world, a warped skein that has been distorted in a manner you can not quite understand but recognize as unnatural.

Ethereal forces reach out to you as you surge downward. They are almost, but not quite, something familiar to you. Some look at you with curiosity. Some attempt to hinder you on your journey. For what reason you neither know nor care. You weave through their attempts to contain you like starlight, existing in a thousand potential locations at once to baffle their efforts. Then you are past them and the world firms and hardens and becomes more material and defined.

Floating mere thousands of meters above the world you ring to the tune of destiny as it flows across the world. There are many destinies being shaped that would be worthy of you, but there is only one that you can reach in time. Only one has the affinity for the Essence that surges through your Maiden-crafted existence.

With an intangible flare of fate you spin down and down and down into the world. You see a woman in childbirth. Beside her a man with the aura of a warrior and a child with the potential to be one himself

The woman pushes and the child comes forth. A male. The midwives sever the bond and strike the child once to induce him to take its First Breath.

CONTACT

A flood of sensation and awareness. Luckily for you the structure of the soul is similar enough to make the settling possible. You burrow deep, fusing yourself further and further into the soul of the newborn until there is no difference between where he ends and you begin. You then settle down to sleep and rest until the appropriate time.

You can’t sleep.

Influenced by you the baby gives a wholly uncharacteristic sigh. You knew this was going to happen. You're just too full of memories to slip seamlessly into slumber. Xin lead a very long life, you still have all his memories and the pressure from them is keeping you from sleeping.

Oh well, it only mean you will need to take extra care to avoid influencing your Chosen too much. A minimal and unconscious influence is best, by doing more you could destroy the weave of Fate and set back the fulfillment of Samsara considerably. You could also risk the health of the baby: a newborn is not meant to hold even a fraction of your power.

You manage to settle down. The midwives are startled by the sudden and unexpected change in the child, from screaming and wailing to calm and serene in moments. The man from before, your father approaches and places two fingers on your forehead. The child, your brother, looks up at you with innocent wonder

There is an exchange of words, the language unknown to you, between your father and the woman in the bed. Your mother. She looks exhausted, but proud and indescribably happy. You can't tell the exact words, but the tone makes it obvious it is a question.

The man consider it for a moment and then nods.

"Masataka". He says with finality. Your name. At the word you feel a strand of fate fall into place as it should be.

That day Takayanagi Masataka, second son of the Takayanagi family, was born.

After that time passes as it is meant to do. Children grow, and before you know it a whole year has passed. During this first year you...

[] Repress your influence as much as possible.
    [] Can't help but allow some of your experiences to pass along to your new incarnation in the form of:
    -[] Mastery of the body.
    -[] Knowledge of the mind.
    [] Are curious about the world you find yourself in and the people in it. Observe, learn, adapt.

(Here it is. Feel free to modify it to suit your style. The options too. As they are now they mean:

[Repress your influence as much as possible.] Masataka grows up mostly as a normal baby. However he’s is a bit more precocious and learn faster. Nothing supernatural.

[Can't help but allow some of your experiences to pass along to your new incarnation in the form of:]

[Mastery of the body.] Masataka learns to move and walk faster. Clearly strange since those are the memories of a 4000 and more year old Martial Artist with perfect control of his body.

[Knowledge of the mind.] Masataka learns to understand and talk faster. Clearly strange since those are the memories of a 4000 and more year old Martial Artist from another reality.

[Are curious about the world you find yourself in and the people in it. Observe, learn, adapt.] Masataka and the Exaltation, which they are one and the same, learn very fast. He also learn things he was meant to learn only later, but it doesn’t show too much.)

Notes: first time running Exalted Sidereal quest, needs help a lot, from Exalted experts.

29. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Peacefully.
    [X] Are curious about the world you find yourself in and the people in it. Observe, learn, adapt.
    -[X] As you learned from the world, you can't help but to compare it with your knowledge of Creation. With it, you can't help but to combine it with your knowledge of the Body and the Mind, adapting the best from both worlds to suit your needs.

30. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

You are dead. Have been for a long time.

It has been so long?short? you didn't care, ever since you shuffled off this mortal coil, looking at the weird chain on your chest, slowly growing shorter as time passed.

Then one day, it disappeared completely.

You were then struck with the most indescribable pain you had felt in your life?unlife? as you felt yourself twisting...shifting...warping, both in body and in mind, into a new form.

As the last of your sanity left you, you remembered one last thing from your former life...

You were...
    [X] The container, endless wrath bound in your guts since infancy, only to be destroyed by the scarlet dawn in a war. Naruto.

[X] The protector, failing to protect your loved ones from butterflies even with the moonless night's blessing. Ichigo.

[X] The traveler, incapable of preventing the apocalypse even with all the time in the world and your infinite arsenal, as your beloved's wish twisted her into a mockery of herself in your final loop. Homura Akemi

[X] Write in