1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Rexis12

Rexis12 Experienced.

[X] Plan: Appropriate Role Model
    -[X] Declare with gleeful cheer that Grasper-kun has absolutely nothing wrong with him... 'Tis merely a case of lacking a proper vampiric ideal to aspire toward. Then post the Dio scroll up in Grasper's room where he'll see it before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up.
    -[X] Acquire the very best of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in collected form, and together with Rias, take the afternoon to read the first JoJo manga 'season' with Grasper pinned in between you and her.
    --[X] Bring to bare the greatest depths of your otaku-ness, get up and act out your favorite scenes, disregard propriety and dignity in favor of glorious HAM and encourage Rias to do the same. Demonstrate to Grasper that passion and life take all kinds, even the most strange, and that there is an adventure waiting, just for him, with the rest of Rias' peerage... if only he'd reach out and take hold.

Asurau and Trooper1021 like this.
  2. TmDagger

TmDagger I trust you know where the happy button is?

Trooper1021 likes this.
  3. wasprider

wasprider Experienced.

Trooper1021 likes this.
  4. Trooper1021

Trooper1021 Know what you're doing yet?

If we can afford it, I think we should grab it. Naruto's Therapy no Jutsu wishes it was as cool as You Can Be More-senpai. :p

Also, My First Bandwagon! Mwah ha haaaah! No, wait, this isnt GSBP! *fist-pump* Who the hell do you thing I am! :cool:

cecil00, BBJimmy, kinglugia and 4 others like this.
  5. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

buy it, it's on the list anyway, so why not

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  6. Shador

Shador Versed in the lewd.

BlackThief12 and Trooper1021 like this.
  7. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Why the fuck not?

Trooper1021 likes this.
  8. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Wasting a perfectly good trap. For shame, QQ. If you're going to do that, at least genderbend him, instead. I mean, we're already trying to turn a bodybuilder into a cute little girl. I imagine that a guy that already looks the part would be a lot easier.

Undying Litch-King likes this.
  9. cecil00

cecil00 Altruistic Misanthrope

[x] plan role model
    I like Gasper in the LN but, no joking, thought the character could be more. At least Alexander is making the side character MORE in this quest, which is why I kept reading after the first training section. Thanks a bunch for giving me a story Ilike to read AND reread. It's a novel experience.

And kudos to the questors that helped me with ms edge! ^_^

Trooper1021 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  10. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

What happened to finding the Excaliburs?

Sol Mark-1 and Trooper1021 like this.
  11. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Trooper1021 likes this.
  12. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

The hardest part of the 'Turn Gaspar into Dio Brando' isn't going to be the muscles nor the AMBITION, its gonna be overwriting the otaku in him to make him a Human of Culture. Because despite being an evil ambition shitbag, DIO had some serious chops when it came to philosophizing,appreciating art and the like.
    ofc thats if we go about the ambition in a straightforward manner...which after reading the pages POST-update POST-making-this-comment is kinda uncertainish? Like maybe we'd do both and make him a female DIO? idfkanymore

Also yey manse and social links! Those are much nicer to focus on than the thorny bush that is Gaspar. :V

-[X] Declare with gleeful cheer that Grasper-kun has absolutely nothing wrong with him... 'Tis merely a case of lacking a proper vampiric ideal to aspire toward. Then post the Dio scroll up in Grasper's room where he'll see it before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up.
    -[X] Acquire the very best of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in collected form, and together with Rias, take the afternoon to read the first JoJo manga 'season' with Grasper pinned in between you and her.
    --[X] Bring to bare the greatest depths of your otaku-ness, get up and act out your favorite scenes, disregard propriety and dignity in favor of glorious HAM and encourage Rias to do the same. Demonstrate to Grasper that passion and life take all kinds, even the most strange, and that there is an adventure waiting, just for him, with the rest of Rias' peerage... if only he'd reach out and take hold.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Trooper1021 likes this.
  13. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Fortunately we are a Solar and thus we are bullshit.

Socialize 5, lore 4 with a specialization in art and performance 3 with a specialization in monologues. Done.

14. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Trooper1021 likes this.
  15. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Getting Rias involved, as she's a major otaku should be easy.

Hmm.
    Wonder what Rias thinks of the various anime/manga/LN portrayals of devils. Might be something for an omake.

16. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Trooper1021 likes this.
  17. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Well, I imagine she'd find them to be generally amusing. Especially because of how common it is for them to have a similar culture to the real thing. I'm honestly picturing something like how I feel when I see Americans depicted in anime and manga. Mostly mild amusement and occasional either confusion on why the author/artist picked that particular trait to focus on or exasperation at the blatant racism.

UberJJK, ryuan, Nevarial and 3 others like this.
  18. Mizuki_Stone

Mizuki_Stone Experienced.

And it's back! Wooo! Perhaps I should write another Omake in celebration?

19. Stroth

Question about the plan being bandwagoned: Who the fuck is Grasper?

Trooper1021 likes this.
  20. Rider of Nod

Rider of Nod Peace. Through. Power.

[​IMG]
    That's Gasper.

The second Bishop of Rias's Peerage.

21. Stroth

Yes. I know who Gasper is. I want to know who this Grasper dude everyone is voting for is.

22. Rider of Nod

Rider of Nod Peace. Through. Power.

The early Japanese Sub versions translated his name as Grasper as Gasper was actually spelled as Grasper in hirogana. It's kinda funny. They fixed it later but, by then it stuck. Its not uncommon to see his name as Grasper.

UberJJK likes this.
  23. Pyrotech51

Pyrotech51 Former Lurker

The sealed bishop in Rias' peerage with the ability to 'stop time'. Since he's a hikkimori blonde vampire the resolution has been made to use Dio as a role model to make him outgoing. As Gasper is a trap, and Dio is not in the image used (not going to say he couldn't be a 'Fabulous' trap if he wanted) there's been a fair amount of controversy over the voting.

I'm personally of the opinion that what Dio has that Gasper needs is confidence, and everything else should be left up to him, though Dio is hardly a bad end goal if he wants to set one... Just drop some of the worse traits he has and Gasper'd be fine :D.

Trooper1021 likes this.
  24. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Then a lemon, you write.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  25. Mizuki_Stone

Mizuki_Stone Experienced.

Might not be the best idea. My sex drive tends to be tied up to the more 'in love with your carnage' end of things, and Issei seems a bit more wholesome then I am in those matters.

Though maybe if I tied it to a really high intensity 'sparing session'... hum, but which girl? As much as she deserves the attention Akeno doesn't really jive with his more martial arts bend, she just isn't the sort for casual hand to hand sparing like that.

Maybe post a stray devil extermination? Yeah I could work that, but it doesn't fit the canon event timing.

Probably better to just use a different girl. Of the established members Yang, would be the best fit for what I could do, though Mittelt or even Ruby would fit as well! Rias is in the same boat Akeno is, simply too different a fighting style to properly build the right kind of tension, and Asia isn't a fighter at all, so she doesn't work either.

Sorry, but that really does seem to be the limits of me trying to do something of that tone that wouldn't end up being hilariously awkward crap.

I'm much better at the slice of life, and epic fighting scenes than romance honestly.

AoD_Patr, BlueHelix, TmDagger and 3 others like this.
  26. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Makes me wanna eat him out lol.

27. Trooper1021

Trooper1021 Know what you're doing yet?

I spelled his name wrong? I spelled his name wrong! *lmao*

28. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Now now BlackThief: we all love Mizuki's writing, but we cannot tell him what to write.

Just to be sure: is there anyone opposed to Issei insta-learning You Can be More (aka: Now You Like Something As If You Liked It All Your Life) to use it on Gasper?

UberJJK, Lalzparty, Ichypa and 8 others like this.
  29. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Not me.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  30. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Yes. Do it naow!

Sol Mark-1 likes this.