1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Man, I can't remember what charms we used to punch people in the face...

I think some of them were
    fists of iron
    iron kettle body
    fist of the daystar?

I coulda swore we had 5 of them that were pretty much always go to. Plus extras depending on the situation.

2. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Dragon time?

Dragon time.

3. Jarudazuigu

Jarudazuigu Sealed, for now

[x] "Can you capture them alive instead?"
    -[x] Battleplan: Demoralize the tortle-youkai by quipping with Akeno-chan about turtle soup recipes and seizing the youkai with your gaze as if wondering how big soup pan you need.
    Hit it in the dick. Or cunt if it's a girl. No boobs is heresy.

Chmm, I wonder what is the poltergeist. If a girl there can be forgiveness ... what happens when you pump ghost full of Solar/Dragon "Essence"?

Least Devotee likes this.
  4. UnthinkingWisdom

UnthinkingWisdom ...

A tortoise, that can eat electrical attacks... a TORTOISE, THAT CAN EAT ELECTRICAL ATTACKS, that's it?
    Gotta say, if this somehow results in Issei getting his ass kicked by this thing, he, and by extension, you guys, will never live this down.
    Happy hunting.

UberJJK, Ichypa and Alexander like this.
  5. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] "Can you capture them alive instead?"
    -[X] Battleplan: Demoralize the tortle-youkai by quipping with Akeno-chan about turtle soup recipes and seizing the youkai with your gaze as if wondering how big soup pan you need.
    Hit it in the dick. Or cunt if it's a girl. No boobs is heresy.

6. Jarudazuigu

Jarudazuigu Sealed, for now

Yes, that is why I proposed hitting it in the dick with all menace a Solar can provide to a punch.
    If I am not mistaken, Youkai get "XP" from Fear and scary reputation. This can be good start on establishing horrible reputation for Da Boss.

7. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Battleplan: Demoralize the tortle-youkai by quipping with Akeno-chan about turtle soup recipes and seizing the youkai with your gaze as if wondering how big soup pan you need.

8. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

[X] Battleplan: Demoralize the tortle-youkai by quipping with Akeno-chan about turtle soup recipes and seizing the youkai with your gaze as if wondering how big soup pan you need.

9. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

How suicidal/mentally damaged could that yokai be that it thinks it's a good idea to prank around in the residence of a solar dragon, a half fallen-half oni, a Yatagarasu, several ninja, and some devils?

Can't supernatural creatures sense one another to know which areas are DANGER:STAY AWAY? What happened to its survival sense?

UberJJK, ZipLopz, noahgab1133 and 7 others like this.
  10. amraphen3

amraphen3 Well worn.

There is such a thing known as a Darwin Award, and one goes to the prankster.

UberJJK, ZipLopz, noahgab1133 and 7 others like this.
  11. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Iron Kettle, Fists of Iron, Orichalcum Fists of Battle, Fist of the Daystar Form, Monkey Leap Technique are our scene length/battle length booster charms, our Dragon Shape one is also in there but we don't have Sage Form yet so we can have to pick between that or FotDS Form, and FotDS Form is more useful currently unless we need to take out something in a big and flashy way /laugh

the current stunt seems a tad bland to me personally, I would at least have though Issei would have asked this idiot for his name, after all 'You must be a well known name in this world to think you can go around threatening a Dragons Treasures right in front of them.'

seeing this Youkai shit themselves when they realise just what and who they are pissing off would be amusing

UberJJK, ZipLopz, noahgab1133 and 5 others like this.
  12. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

[X] "Can you beat them to an inch of their lives and give them back to the relative people with a note saying to keep a leash on their minions?"

Cause I'm pretty sure Issei burnt his 'Give a fuck' meter dry today trying to teach Gasper.

13. Kurogami

Kurogami World DomInation… Slowly

[x] Assume Dragon form, loom, ask if he is so great that he believes he can get away with insulting a dragon's treasure in front of said dragon.

14. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

[x] Assume Dragon form, loom, ask if he is so great that he believes he can get away with insulting a dragon's treasure in front of said dragon.

15. EternitynChaos

err, I hate to be the downer, again

but, well Dragonform is really freaking obvious, not to mention it destroys our clothing and we don't have extras, or Stealth Charms to be able to get back to somewhere with something to wear

UberJJK and Least Devotee like this.
  16. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

Um guys.

You cook true turtle soup in the shell. XD
    [X]Purge with fire!

17. burningclaw2

That's bad how?

*Looks at Akeno*

18. wasprider

wasprider Experienced.

[X] "The first. The second...yeah, too much."

[X] Wasp's Ham Sandwich
    -[X] Speechify

--[X] Invoke First Presence Excellency and Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement.
    --[X] Start by performing some sentai (or Pillar Man) poses. "I am the officially recognized master of these lands, and she is my guest. If you defy my pronouncement, then you are dishonoring me. I assume you are prepared to pay the price for your defiance." Strike final pose.
    -[X] If the turtle doesn't back down go full Fist of the North Star
    --[X] Invoke Hammer on Iron Technique, Fists of Iron Technique, and Sledgehammer Fist Punch
    --[X] "Ora, ora, ora, ora. Surrender or die."
    -[X] If the turtle does back down or does surrender or passes out from pain
    --[X] Invoke Irresistible Salesman Spirit
    --[X] "Come work for me, I can always use a fighter. I foresee lots of fights in my future, and I'll need help to handle all my opponents."

Sol Mark-1 and Jarudazuigu like this.
  19. EternitynChaos

Akeno isn't the problem, it's the public citizenry that are, the last thing we need is to be seen naked leaving a Shrine of all things

honestly going full dragon here is not what we need to do, sure, claws, scales, eyes and ears would be fine to get the point across, but whipping out the Dragoon form is going way beyond what we need, not only would it cause to much trouble for us, but if things did come to a fight it would restrict us from using our martial arts form charm, which is more useful than the Dragoon form by and large

what we need here is Presence, not bloodshed, it would be hilariously easy to shame and frighten this guy into line, all we need is a good roll with Presence, maybe empowered with Enemy Castigating Solar Judgement to help invoke shame and fear into the guy

if we are aware of Akeno's background enough bringing up the fact that her mother was a Miko from a line of Miko and what the hell is he on about calling her an outsider when he's barging into someone else's territory without so much as a by your leave or introducing himself to the Head of the Hyoudo Clan before he goes around picking a fight with one of said Heads treasures

seriously the sheer amount of shit this little guy has steeped into is hilarious and may well be enough to make him faint just from horror when he realises it

20. burningclaw2

Magic aka Illusion making it seem like we're wearing clothes.

21. EternitynChaos

which we don't know how to do

not to mention out Essence burns away like mist before the sun... strangely enough a rather apt comparison

22. Sce

Sce Getting sticky.

I enjoyed your lemon; but I have to say that I've been quite unable to take sex scenes - where a girl or woman's hymen is ruptured - seriously since watching this video:

23. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Is it true?

24. theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

Yup. I knew it. But you need to realize that 30% of first times and 10% of second times still have hymen tearing and blood and stuff. So it's not really unrealistic, just unlikely to happen to Issei, like, five times in a row.

EDIT: On the other hand, the girls don't know better, because their culture puts a lot of stock in it and tearing the hymen in the way that's a "proper" deflowering might be a roll. The girls are culturally primed to be happy if they experience painful tearing, seeing it as a gateway to womanhood, so tearing is a successful roll. Which Issei, being a Solar, Aces every time.

An attribute check with difficulty 2 over a mortal population would result in 32,2% on the first, and therefore about 9% on the second try.

I commend your Realism!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    UberJJK, BlackThief12, Ichypa and 4 others like this.
  25. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

It's always fun when other people get to steal the show for a bit. And thanks for finding that. I've been meaning to show it to a friend of mine.

kinglugia, Ichypa and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  26. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

[X] "Can you capture them alive instead?"
    They could prove useful as spies at the very least, considering no one in the room sensed them even after they were causing problems.

Trust me, if you go far enough north or south during winter or summer respectively, you will be grateful for the sun waking you up in the morning. Do you have any idea how hard it is to wake up and move early in the morning in darkness? The reverse sucks as well (which happens in the extreme North and South [Arctic and Antarctic]; with literally 18-23.5 hours of sun a day. You can grow outrageously large plants though. In Alaska during the right times of year, there will be 20 hours of daylight and 4 hours of twilight apparently.

...that was quite a tangent....

Lone Wolf 666 likes this.
  27. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

*claps happily* the JOJO love is make me happy :) soon Gaspar will be the best DIO-chan!

28. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

I wonder what happens if they show him any Hellsing episodes, and he mentions he can copy some of Alucard's tricks.

29. soulpuker

soulpuker Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Can someone please help me with the link to NSFW part of this story?

30. Kalaong

Kalaong Not too sore, are you?

Jarudazuigu and Sol Mark-1 like this.