1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

God fucked up

Discussion in 'General' started by Selias, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Selias

Selias Well worn.

You know, that whole "Garden of Eden" fiasco could have been completely avoided if God had just made Samuel L. Jackson, instead of Adam.

Thoughts?

On a completely unrelated note, I do my best thinking while half asleep and on the crapper.

2. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Really? Really!? You're starting a thread about this?

3. Selias

Selias Well worn.

No other threads to post it in. I was reading a fanfic that mentioned the Serpent of Eden, and I just thought to myself, "Man, I bet Samuel L. Jackson wouldn't have fucked up like that."

On another note, I also do my best decision making while half asleep.

4. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Buddy, deep breath.

Inhale, count to four, exhale, count to four.

This clearly not serous.

Now is not the time to be pissy, yes?

5. Introspective Tinkerer

Sorry, just kind of annoyed you think it would be any easier if a modern human was being tempted by the Prince of Lies himself.
    I mean it's in his title, it's what he does. That and I don't take kindly to people making fun of God, he's done a lot for me you know?

6. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Dude. It's a "Snakes on a Plane" joke.

7. Introspective Tinkerer

Oh, sorry haven't watched that movie. Now that you mention it haven't really watched many new movies the last few years.

8. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Last movie I watched was that sixth Harry Potter movie. Or maybe the last Lord of the Rings movie. I don't remember which came out first.

9. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

I have no idea why but this whole thread, as tiny as it is, is utterly hilarious to me. I have no idea why but I just can't stop laughing while (re-)reading it.

10. Introspective Tinkerer

It might be that most of the movies that have come out have been either utterly dull or completely stupid.

11. Dinya

Dinya Know what you're doing yet?

Well, I was thinking about a story were Robert Johnson goes down in history as a prodigious violinist, as it turns out Homura doesn't like guitars that much. :p

12. skaro

skaro Well worn.

13. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

Eh, our Satan has no grandiose title like yours :p

14. SolipsistSerpent

SolipsistSerpent Endlessly Devouring

Prince of Lies? What? Nowhere in the Bible does it say anything about the Devil being involved. It says it's a snake. In fact, if it was the Devil in the form of a snake, it wouldn't make any sense for God to curse snakes with a lack of legs (as he does at the end of the story) because it would then be an Angel and not an actual snake involved.

The Devil's involvement is just something the Catholic Church made up later like the Seven Deadly Sins (also nowhere in the Bible).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Valette-Serafina likes this.