1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

IC: Power and Purpose (RWBY/Dragon Ball Z SI RP)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Toxinvictory, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Toxinvictory

Toxinvictory I trust you know where the happy button is?

Power and Purpose (RWBY/Dragon Ball Z SI RP)
    [​IMG]
    (Credit to http://redblacktac.deviantart.com/ for title art)
    The stars are bright and the shadows between them deep. Life must struggle to survive in this universe for the creatures called Grimm are ever pushing the boundaries of civilization.

The first coming of the Grimm in the ancient days destroyed uncounted lives, forcing a slow but steady march to extinction. Until desperation led to unity, and unity led to discovery of the tools that would help even the odds. The substance called Dust and the power of Aura. With these tools harnessed to serve, the myriad races carved out their bastions beating back the Grimm and using the breathing room given to build defenses and devise strategies.

In time the long war against the darkness of the Grimm has become a reality of life. With stellar empires armed there defenses manned the certainty of extinction and the unity that bought survival corroded.

Now the galaxy is divided, a patch work quilt of races and cultures, some humble bound to but a single world. Others vast including hundreds of planets. Largest among the powers are the twin giants of the Planet Trade Organisation and the Kingdom of Atlas.

No one people define life: Namekian, Tuffle, Heran, Arconsian and more share the universe. But some are found more commonly than others. The ancient race of Tuffles in the days before the Grimm came seeded the galaxy with their genetics resulting in hundreds of offshoots across the galaxy.

By the same token The Faunus, the result of lost genetic engineering technology have spread far. In the early days after the discovery of dust they were a slave race, kept as pets by the rich and powerful. Over the years they have clawed their way towards independence and rights, finally gaining a home of their own in the Menagerie system.

The current head of the Planet Trade Organisation is a being known and feared as the strongest Aura user alive Freeza. His rule is one of terror, taking the already expansionist and exploitative practices of the PTO to new heights.

In dark things stir and wait for their chance once again. Something powerful and old watches and decides to take action, 4 souls are pulled from the either and bodies in this reality. Whether there actions will change things remains to be seen.

The stars are bright and the shadows between them deep. Life must struggle to survive in this universe for the creatures called Grimm are ever pushing the boundaries of civilization.

Characters

1 Slayer Anderson - Sun Wukong
    2 rick1497 - Coco Adel
    3 Albus Leo - Neptune Vasilias
    4 Bashful_Walrus - Emerald Sustrai​

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

Did I fall asleep at my computer? The thought comes as I awkwardly stretch, feeling the vertebrae in my back crackle and pop all the way up to my neck, releasing stress and tension.

Then I sit up... and blink.

Once... twice... thrice...

Yeah... not really helping. I slowly reach up and pinch the skin of my arm. Nope, doesn't seem like a dream. Besides, it was a longshot. I don't tend to have vivid dreams much, nor do I really remember them. I also don't tend to be aware that I'm dreaming within a dream. On the rare occasion I'm both aware and the dream is stable enough, it's usually a 'falling dream' or a 'flying dream.'

I shake my head, not really the time. Cautiously, I look around, taking in the shadowed space I find myself in, then cock my head. You know, there's really not much light in here at all... how am I seeing anything?

Shifting my weight, I still immediately when I feel something connected to my tailbone swishing and curling.

The sensation of having a fifth limb is decidedly odd.

I turn slowly, looking over my shoulder as I take in the blonde, hairy, tail connected to the top of my ass.

"Huh."

Because really, what are you supposed to say in this situation. I have a tail. What the fuck?

That revelation prompts a self-assessment. Two feet, two hands, five digits apiece...

...one penis, two testicles... and, because I'm a child of the internet age, I make sure I don't have female breasts either...

Nope, just a pair of pecs and abs which are... more defined than they should be. Also, my skin might be a shade or two paler, but I can't be sure in this light. Jeans, a white... high-collar jacket with rolled up sleeves... what is this, the eighties? Red and black... gauntlets? Bracers? Combination of the two? ...and... they're fingerless.

This is the eighties, then.

Larger biceps, too. I've always had a fairly nicely toned musculature, but to be completely honest, it's been smoothed out by a layer of... fat, putting it bluntly. I've never been obese or anything, just... not the super-athletic, perfectly fit bod of a professional body builder. If I dropped about... twenty pounds, or maybe turned that fat into muscle? Sure, maybe... but I've never been the kind of person who exercises for the fun of it.

Until now, at least.

Pulling down a lock of my hair, I confirm that the stuff on my head is blonde as well... and... yep, a mirror in the bag next to me reveals blue eyes and-fuck!

I'm Sun Wukong. A fashion-conscious pretty (monkey-)boy from the shadow-beast infested death world of Remnant.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

1-5) If memory serves, Sun was a stowaway on a ship headed towards Vale, so that's probably where I am. Some big cargo freighter... so I need to stay out of sight of crew and ship staff while I think. I'm pretty sure I'm Sun, but... I could hopefully be wrong. Maybe digging around in 'my' new head will give some insight? Also, if time permits, assess my combat readiness in terms of both aura and weaponry. Check if Sun has his semblance activated, too... I thought Sun's was a piece of shit in the series, so again, I'm hopefully wrong about all of this...

KenNM, codeRR and Toxinvictory like this.
  3. Bashful_Walrus

Bashful_Walrus I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hooooooot. Is my first thought as I slowly open my eyes. my eyes slip closed again as I begin stretching languidly a yawn slipping past my lips. Suddenly my eyes shoot open my breathing
    begins to quicken as I take in my new surroundings, a lush and vibrant rainforest and I wasn't on the ground. Suddenly something runs through my shocked mind.

Fucking shit that wasn't my yawn! And What kinda fresh hell is this It's hot, and humid, and high why did it have to be heights i hate heights, and to top it all off I've got a different voice?. Is this some kind of a dream? What else has changed? With that last thought I look down at my legs. Those aren't my legs! They're feminine like a young woman's if i could guess i'd say somewhere between mid-teens to early twenties. Then I noticed what was on the legs two Beautiful Revolvers. They had an odd blade like protrusion on the middle of them. That's when it kicked when where i'd seen these beauties before.

"Son of a bitch I'm a God-Damned Villain." I mutter smacking myself in the face. There was pain... I start shaking my head as my mind is racing and I finally realize what this means.

I'm in RWBY. Oh God I am so boned, but wait since I jacked Emeralds body does this mean I can fuck around with Illusions and use Aura as well? That'd be cool, thank god il don't have a dick anymore I'd a felt a stirring when i saw the revolvers. It was with that odd thought I took a look around, not noticing anyone my hands immediately went to my chest and squeezed softly I wouldn't wanna hurt my new body after all. Okay fun over Serious time.

(1-5) Since I'm in a Rain forest I'd like to asses the danger around me and depending on whether there are grimm around see if I can figure out what I'm or rather Emerald was doing here. after that i'd like to assess my combat ability.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  4. Toxinvictory

Slayer Anderson

The memories unfurl and spread through you mind, and suddenly you know, you are -

Your name is Sun Wukong, faunus son of Ao Guang and Jade Wukong.

Your father didn't stick around for your childhood but it was an amicable split and your mother raised you well. You grew up in the Vacuo system, a large collection of worlds all inhabited, yet Vacuo is a place on the edge enduring through luck, location and the stubbornness of of its inhabitants.

In the years leading up to the Great War Vacuo's abundance of natural resources in particular Dust became known and exploited.The system and its worlds were mined extensively until very little remained. As such the worlds became a melting pot for mercenaries, nomad's and drifters. There exists enough infrastructure to support a larger population and the system is reasonably well placed on shipping lanes so trade comes through regularly.

Life in Vacuo is life earned by the sweet on your back and the strength of your arm. But it''s not all bad if your good enough to make your way there, to survive the incursions of Grimm and the harsh conditions, then you are respected and welcomed by your fellows. You (Sun) received very little hostility over your Faunus parentage, though you got quite a bit of ribbing over your similarities to the dead Saiyan's.

Thankfully a few accounts of you being seen under Moonlight and not turning into a giant ape allowed you to live your life without the threat of PTO agents hunting you. You learned how to fight from your surroundings and mother, eventually being gifted with a weapon inspired by the staff gun used by your absent father. You weren't a part of any particular gang or larger organisation.

A White Fang recruiter made you an offer once, but you never really bought into their rhetoric, being a faunus doesn't mean that much positively or negatively in Vacuo and the White Fang were even then starting to come across as a too little extreme for your taste's. Their increasingly ugly conflict with The Schnee Dust Company/The Star Kingdom of Atlas being a prime example.

A few years ago you were finally old enough for your mother to unlocked your Aura, granting you the increased durability and enhanced abilities associated with the power. In time you discovered your semblance, the ability to create light clones that attack for you, exploding on impact or exerting physical force. You have traveled across the world of your home system and were considering embarking on a Journey through the wider galaxy when circumstances took a turn for the interesting.

A month ago you received a message, via electronic scroll inviting you by name to attend a gathering of "potentials" in the the Star Kingdom of Sanus, a cluster of systems relatively close by to Vacuo that had historically been allies of your home, The gathering would take place on the world of Vale. Who sent the message is unclear but its apparent that the sender knows quite a lot about you. The opportunity to see more of the wider galaxy and the mystery of the message was to good a chance to pass up, so after saying goodbye to you mother you stowed away aboard a cargo ship headed for the Vale system. You managed to avoid the crew's notice by camping out in the cargo hold.

The ship will be landing in Vale shortly. From there you have a couple of days until this gathering is supposed to be held. There is food enough to finish the trip in your bag and some lien. Your primary weapon Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang is in good condition with working ammunition. Your Aura is fully charged, your body trained. You can activate your semblance and summon your light clones whenever you want.

5. Toxinvictory

Bashful_Walrus

The memories open up to you, intertwining themselves into your self suddenly you are, you know -

Your name is Emerald Sustrai, you were homeless, an orphan survivng on the outskirts of society. You home the backstreets of the city world of Kuchinashi. You made your way as a thief and pickpoctet, eventually bribing a passing soldier to to unlocked your Aura.

With your Aura came your Semblance, the power to control the perceptions of a target, induced and controlled hallucinations. With this power your became far more successful in your robberies. But that success drew attention.

She called herself Cinder Fall https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...c_Young.png/revision/latest?cb=20160103160155 , she tracked you down cutting through your evasions and bribed allies with ease. When she cornered you she revealed that she knew of your ability, she offered you security, training and a chance to never go hungry again in exchange for serving her.

Something about the hunger in her eyes, the gleam of understanding when she spoke of the hardships of life on the streets drew you in and you accepted becoming Cinder's apprentice. She taught you a lot, polishing your weapon/combat skills to a razor edge and helping you to develop your semblance from a exhausting trick to a powerful asset.

In time Cinder saught the aid of famed assassin Marcus Black, when you finally tracked the man down you found him dead, his son Mercury https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...8_00063.png/revision/latest?cb=20160110160149 standing over his body having bested his father and taken his life. (Apparently Marcus, never a particularly pleasant father decided to forcibly improve his son by amputating his legs and giving him advanced prosthetic s) Despite your misgivings Mercury was recruited by Cinder as well, taking his place as her second apprentice and your partner.

Cinder is interested in acquiring something from the sealed archives of the PTO to that end she has enlisted aid from the notorious criminal Roman Torchwich and the Faunus terrorist group the White Fang. Well she seduced Roman and threatened a White Fang division commander named Adam into submission.

What exactly Cinder is after you don't know and have found it better not to ask. Cinder isn't needlessly cruel but she doesn't respond well to being questioned. You know that Cinder intends to use Roman/The White Fang as a smokescreen to cover her own actions and in the name of that you, Mercury and even Cinder herself have been aiding the respective groups in dust robberies and thefts of weaponry.

You are currently on a remote world that falls under the PTO's sphere of control, dubbed in typical PTO style Cold Planet 65. A White Fang contact/arms supplier has apparently been making discrete inquiries about how much money the PTO's leadership would pay for information on Roman's location. Someone's obviously trying to make money at the expense of Cinder's plan and hey it's not like he's screwing over a Faunus. You and Mercury have been dispatched by Cinder to silence the leak.

This jungle covered humid, insect filled warren of the world is where the target makes his base. He has a compound some distance into the jungle away from the major settlement on world. Mercury has gone ahead to scout the compound's defenses, despite you being more skilled at stealth. You are waiting for him to return. he shouldn't be long, then you can plan how your going to handle this.

This planet does have some Grimm presence, so you got some elevation and kept an eye out while you waited for Mercury.Your aura is fully charged, your semblance allows to control the senses of a single mind with ease and two at a stretch. Your weapon is well maintained, fully loaded and you are very competent in its use. Cinder has taught you and Mercury the secret of flight via Aura, though it drains your reserves quickly.

Bashful_Walrus likes this.
  6. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I stare blankly off towards one of the walls of the container, which I will name Bob.

Because that wall is my only friend in the universe right now. The opposite wall will be called Larry, which is a suitably villainous name for Bob the Wall's nemesis and-

I slam my head against the shipping container I'm laying on, the momentary blinding pain clearing away the beginning of a psychotic break.

The good news? I'm not in RWBY... for the most part, at least.

The bad news? It's so much fucking worse!

So much fucking worse.

I'm honestly reminded of the Star Wars galaxy, in the worst way. Enormous numbers of habitable planets, system-spanning military organizations, space pirates, and super-powered crazy people running around. The things people don't remember or might not even know about Star Wars? There are plenty of worlds which are perfectly fine with a reasonable standard of living. Then there are worlds which are primitive cesspits keep in slavery and bondage by any and every power imaginable. There are worlds which will kill you by virtue of the simplest wildlife imaginable or by feral tribes of former colonists or aliens. Then there are planets full of deserted ruins, nuclear wastelands bombed out in ancient wars, and worse...

...and I'm stuck as a monkey-human with a shiny little parlor trick.

In a galaxy with planet destroying gods!

Fuck... basically everything at this point.

From what I glean of Sun's memories, though, he's headed towards Vale... which means Beacon, maybe...

Maybe.

Beacon theoretically means RWBY, the team that is.

RWBY means... shenanigans, of the heroic variety, with a bunch of teenage girls who have no idea what they're getting into.

Is Cinder Fall still a thing? What about Salem? Dare I hope with the hordes of interstellar Grimm flooding the galaxy that they aren't behind everything?

...nah, I'm not that lucky.

So... cut and run? Head for... somewhere? Some core-world where the population is substantial enough to defend, but not enough to attract a direct assault?

Or do I try to be a hero?

...I'd really rather not.

I heave a huge sigh, shaking my head.

I would really, really rather not get sucked into heroic shenanigans... especially in a RWBY AU... although, this seems to be a DBZ-fusion world, which means...

Oh shit, I might not even get out of the shenanigans even if I die.

Fuck.

Fuck everyone and everything, ever. For all time.

Goddammit, fine.

Fine! But first sign of some grand destiny bullshit and I'm nope-ing the fuck out.

1-2) Get my bearings when we arrive on the planet of Vale and try to slip off the ship without arousing suspicion or attracting attention. See if there are any clues about where I'm supposed to be and when I'm supposed to be there.
    3-5) Make my way through the area I land in, keeping an eye out for both trouble and any canon characters. The first because I'm a faunus and don't want the wrong kind of attention, which means keeping my head down and my tail tucked away. The second because there are plenty of people to avoid, like the Roman or Neo... and then there are people to approach, particularly Ruby Rose... who I want to 'bump into' if possible. Best case scenario I'd like to start grooming her for becoming my future teammate, hopefully at least.

Bashful_Walrus and Toxinvictory like this.
  7. rick1497

rick1497 Well worn.

The sun shines in my eyes and birds chirp in the air. How, I closed my window and blinds, didn’t I? As I open my eyes, I see a beech. Oh, I nodded off on this bench, why am I here again. A phone beeps, it isn’t mine so I ignore it. As I get up to stretch, I notice that my clothes are unfamiliar. What? I pat myself down. This isn’t my body. This body is thin, it has breasts, I check, yes, I’m a woman. What the hell is happening? I look around, I’m alone, good. Whose body am I in? are they in my body? Calm Down!! Calm Down! Calm Down!! Keep yourself busy so you don’t panic.

Who am I? I pull out my wallet to check for ID. Why isn’t there any ID? No money either, just some gift cards to a place called Lien. I check the phone, it’s password protected. I look at the handbag, weapon? How is a bag a weapon? Is this supposed to be metaphorical, like my looks are good enough to be a weapon? I don’t like those metaphors. Still, I need to check inside.
    I pick it up, and it’s heavier than I thought. The flap didn’t reveal a space to put stuff, it opened what looked like some complicated mechanisms maintenance? I close it. There’s a trigger on the handle. I push it. My handbag turns into a gattling gun. How? That’s larger than should be able to fit. And how am I holding it in one hand? And why is it yellow? And why did I just put my other hand on it and hold it like I knew how to fire it? Do I know how to fire it? I pull the handle trigger again and turn it back into a handbag.

OK, there are instincts in this body. I check the phone, no I don’t remember the password. I need these memories. OK, how do I get them? I have clothes, giftcards, a phone I can’t use, and the largest gun I’ve ever seen carried by one person. Whoever I am knows how to use the gun. I’m a mechanical person. Use the similarities to get some memories. I start to think about how part of this should work, and I start to gain memories of designing and making this gun. That’s as good of a place to start as any.

1-4) Try to get what memories I can. Mess around with the gun to find out how it works, but don’t take it apart. See what I can get with remembering building the gun and training with it, maybe that will lead me to other memories I can get. If the memories are associated with anything, I should be able to gain more of them.

5) Assess my current situation.

8. Bashful_Walrus

Mother fucking shit I'm in a DBZ/Rwby fusion Couldn't be Vanilla Rwby noooo It's a goddamn fusion. I mean I should be freaking out, but this is so damn cool too I can fly and I can FINALLY fight. Now if only I didn't have this pesky fear of heights. Luckily it's not severe but still fuck that shit.

Shaking my head I begin to stand up on the branch hands automatically grabbing the guns so they don't tumble to the ground. A gun is the difference between Life and Death and I am not going to fucking go out like a chump because I dropped my only weapons on the ground. Since I'm waiting on Mercury I can't really do much but wait until he gets here and not worry about the ground so far below me Lifting the two gorgeous girls to my face I give each one a soft kiss on the barrel. "You're Such beautiful babies aren't you? Mommy loves you that she does. Oh yes she does. You're gonna keep mamma alive by being the best Gun, Sickle, Chain-sickle combo Anyone's ever had aren't you? Oh yes You are and if you're really good Mamma'll get you some pretty friends to play with as well." I coo at my weapons feeling my mind automatically linking these babies with survival. Suddenly I had an Idea at the thought of survival stupid though it may seem.

I need to really work on this fear of mine I can fly. I am not going to be the damn joke character bitching and moaning about oh god why did it have to be X. Damn That. Time to look down and begin my training. My heart begins to race as the ground appears to rush up to greet me, I shouldn't be so worried from my memories I can survive a fall like this easily though it might hurt some. Taking Deep Slow breaths I continue to stare at the ground. A minute or two passes before I can't help but use my beautiful new voice.

"Hmm Heights kinda lose their fear factor when I can recall the sheer rush I felt when I flew for the first time after Cinder taught me." I remark to nobody a manic grin splitting my face. Now the question is this slightly lowered fear of heights just another manic episode jumping up or did I really feel a little excited when the idea of flying runs through my head. It could just be because Emerald doesn't fear heights that I can see logically it's really kinda stupid especially with my new body and aura to protect me. Something tells me that even if I fell of the tree in some kinda comedy bullshit I'd just mitigate the damage by activating my ability to fly at the nick of time. Honestly it feels kinda silly now that i think about it, but I can't help the involuntary fear shooting through my body at the thought of falling off the branch.

Deciding that It's boring as shit to stare at the ground and that my heart needs a little break even if I am more fit than i've ever been. I'm on a Mission damnit! And I. WILL. SUCCEED. I don't want to get charbroiled by the fiery bitch herself after all even if she's hotter than the fires of hell themselves.

(1-5) As I wait for Mercury I do a full inventory of all the items I might have in my pockets checking to see if I have any detailed information on The target. I would also like to go through my memories more in depth if I have time left after checking my inventory and trying to remember more about the target.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  9. Toxinvictory

rick1497

The memories spread like fire through your mind showing you what was, who you are now -

You name is Coco Adel, daughter of Sypha and Trevor Adel, resident of the World of Patch which exists on the edge of the Star Kingdom of Sanus.

Your parents served in Patch's military, as Aura users, they unlocked your Aura when you came of age and trained you as a fighter, in time you learned the ins and outs of your semblance, you can empower bullets so they carve through barriers. Even the Aura of a experienced combatant can be breached by one of your semblance blessed bullets. Because of the potential deadliness of that trick you only use it as a last resort or against Grimm, preferring to simple wear down a non Grimm enemies Aura via a barrage of bullets.

Patch is a quiet world, not over developed or exposed to wider thoroughfare of the galaxy. You do still get Grimm incursions and there are criminals but not to the a crippling degree. You are/were interested in one day travelling the Galaxy, seeing what you could. Your parents own a restaurant. Fashion has long been a passion of yours.

A year ago, your parents introduced you to a old comrade from their time in the military, Taiyang Xiao Long and his two daughters, Yang https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20151201091453 and Ruby https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...profile.png/revision/latest?cb=20170326233855 . Yang seems driven and competitive but you can talk fashion and fighting with her easily enough.

Ruby is an adorable ball of sunshine and warmth who wields a gigantic gun-scythe. You like to think that seeing your use of a collapse-able minigun inspired Crescent Rose's design. Ruby is the sister your closer to, in truth, Yang's friendly enough but she always seems off on some agenda of her own. Ruby is more present, and you have made it your mission to make the girl more socially aware and confident.

Ruby;s enthusiasm is matched only be a impressive talent for Aura work and combat, most people have to reach their teens before being able to unlock their Aura, Ruby managed it far earlier than normal and has already made impressive strides towards learning to utilize her movement enhancement Semblance.

You are currently enjoying the view from the top of one of Patch's better cliff. You are fit and rested, your weapon fully loaded, your Aura at full strength. Your scroll is beeping, idly you input the code and look at the message flashing on it.

Subject; Robbery in Progress

Hi Coco,

I'm outside the Dust shop on the corner of 13th and 15th street. The shop is being robbed. Bunch of bad guys in black suits, red glasses and weapons. Two girls dressed weird are leading them. Attached photo: https://imgur.com/rS92mJb . They haven't seen me yet, and when I tried to call the police I got blocked number. I think I can take them.

Tried to call Yang she didn't pick up.

Any Advice?

Ruby,

You consider the situation, your not that far from there, with Aura sustaining you at a dead run you could get there shortly. Leaving a kid, even one with training like Ruby has to fight criminals doesn't sit right with you. You could tell Ruby to get away from the robbery, but you don't think she'll listen unless you make a really good argument. You try the police number and get the same blocked number response Ruby did.

Yeah something is going on.

10. Albus Leo

Albus Leo Know what you're doing yet?

Albus Leo

You awaken in the body of
    Name: Neptune Vasilias
    Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20141223012144
    Species: Human
    Weapon: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune's_Gun

Location: You awaken to cold air and a room of white stone, something akin to a one room apartment. You are sitting on the edge of a small bed, a suitcase sits to your left, a widow opening onto a landscape of white snow to your right. You can clear the clamor of voices outside, the growl of cars and the sounds of life. It seems you are in a city or settlement of some sort,

Your body is very fit and you can feel a tingle of energy across your skin. At the back of your mind is a well of memories waiting to be explored.

I've lost track of the nights I've lost drinking with a gun in my hand trying to get the courage to end my own life. Some times it was a knife, for years I kept a hidden rifle round so I could shoot myself if I ever found the strength. The point is I have wanted to die for a long time.

You would think saving lives, kicking ass and taking names would change that. Hell, I once saved a boy scout from going blind in one eye with a pocket knife and a water bottle. That was a good day. In ways it helped, but only for minutes or hours. The problem was never what I was doing but who I was. I was proud of my work, and the parts of me that let me do it.
    Parts of me needed to die though. Now I have been given a chance.

I still couldn't do it if not for the scenario, a moment looking around proves I'm in a new world. Everyone I ever knew and love forever out of reach, would my sick mother die without my help? How would my sisters do without my guidance. Its very depressing to lose absolutely everything. Which is apparently the push I needed.

I get comfortable take a deep breath, and I kill David Patterson.

The flood gates of memories, rush into my mind, I don't try to separate myself or slow them down. I don't try to analyze them. I just accepting everything, forcing them to come faster to be adsorbed to be part of me. I will not be David with another persons mind locked away. I will become the sum total of the two of those people.

1-5 Suicide via memory.​

11. Toxinvictory

Bashful_Walrus

As as the insects buzz and the jungle echoes with noise of its abundant wildlife you run through your inventory. You have your weapons, a wallet with credit cards, binoculars, rations and a water flask.

Your memories of the target are clear enough: Fabian Jules, Bear faunus with the animal trait of a natural fur coat. He is an arms dealer with a priority contract with the White Fang and while not officially a member has close ties to the group.

Not much of a fighter by all accounts but with enough hired muscle and defenses to deter the ordinary assassin. You and Mercury are anything but ordinary. You are Cinder's students. Armed, ready and quite capable of razing anything this backward world can throw at you.

As if summoned by the thought Mercury emerges from the undergrowth at the outer limits of your perception and quickly makes his way over to you. Rather than wait for you to descend and jumps up to the tree branch you are perched upon. As is typical for Mercury he's smirking.

"So looks like the local Intel was correct, Fabian is holed up in his compound, guards on the walls armed and basic defenses. Not enough to stop us if we went in loud but enough to buy the rat time to make a getaway. He's got an aircraft ready for launch so unless your up for a aerial chase we'll have to get between it and him quickly or destroy it."

The first option was something to avoid, you and Mercury could fly yes but catching a aircraft that wanted to get away would be problematic. Better to destroy the plane or deny Fabian access to it.

"Scouter doesn't read any Aura level high enough to be a threat, guess he thinks guns and two bit thugs are enough protection, moron. Oh and your going to love this there's a Sobek in a nearby river. Caught a glimpse of him when I was scouting, big bastard."

A Sobek http://pre15.deviantart.net/43ed/th/pre/i/2016/163/4/d/fangrimm___sobek_by_blue_hearts-da4kimd.png Huh those were pretty rare and dangerous. If this one was as big as Mercury was making out then it must be old, old enough to have learned enough to not attack a entire camp of armed sentient's and powerful enough that if it did take a shot it could do real damage.

Mercury is watching you, the Emerald part of you wants to sign in annoyance at the gleam in his eyes. A fortified target, a experienced Grimm circling in the background and Cinder demanding results and he was eager. Mercury wasn't stupid in the slightest , and thinking otherwise was a quick ticket to pain, but he enjoyed violence a little to much. Emerald got along well enough with him because she was hardly a saint herself. But it said something about him that his semblance was controlling the bullets he fired.

Okay time to plan out how the mission was going to be fulfilled.

12. Toxinvictory

Albus Leo

The memories flood outwards, a tide of emotion and imagery that you don't just see you feel and suddenly you know, you are -

You are Neptune Vasilias

You are the son of Fortuna and Jason Vasilias, you are citizen of the Star Empire of Atlas. Your father a sculptor, your mother a doctor. Your family isn't rich but isn't poor either. You have two sisters. The older Pluto https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...trolled.png/revision/latest?cb=20121024113006 and the younger Juno https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...ndy_Req.png/revision/latest?cb=20121202172635 .

A friend of your father an ex soldier from the Anima Aura corps took you and your older sister under his wing. He unlocked both your Aura's and taught you how to use that power. How to tank a hit, how to push your body beyond its limits. Pluto wants to be a rock-star, you dreamed of becoming a great soldier of serving your nation as a shield against the threat of Grimm incursions. So you learned the how to fight and cut your teeth against local pockets of Grimm.

By the time you left home to sign up you had become something of local hero/celebrity within your home town. You admit to playing up the heroics of your stories because of the way the girls gleamed with interest. But you never lied about what you did. You earned the reputation you gained.

When you came of age, according to the traditional interpretation, you left home after enlisting at local military post. You are supposed to make your way to a training camp off world. Your passenger carrier star-ship is leaving in a few hours and you fully intend to be on it. Your future awaits.

You wanted to embrace the identity of Neptune and so you do. The memories don't stop at general information you experience more: You are young and Pluto's semblance of water control nearly makes you drown (You have been scared of the water ever since). You are bold and the girl under you moans as you ride her nude body (Your first time and hers as well). You are confident as you shoot, slash and shock the Grimm that stands before you. (The monster falls and you come home a hero).

You are having fun watching your sister's argue on what counts as music. (Juno insists razor edged screaming on a electric guitar is the best kind, Juno loves classical. The fights never get old.) You are proud as your semblance manifests (being able to charge electrical devices might not be the flashiest power but when your primary weapon is laser rifle/shock halberd it comes in very handy) You are angry, horny, happy, sad, bored, tired, @@@@@###. You are,a cup overflowing, a lifetime worth of emotion and experiences painting itself across the canvas of your mind.

Your brain conjures images and sensations to try to explain what you are undergoing, the restructuring of your self into a new shape. Pleasure like sex, ice cream, chocolate cake, sunrise hits you. Pain like being buried, burned broken swamps you.Who you are is changed.

You are Neptune Vasilias.

(Merged Mind: Character Trait gained, as result of intense memory and personality fusion character gets bonus to diplomacy and flirtation rolls.Characters identity has become a gestalt of both parts.)

You do as Neptune would do, because you are Neptune (aren't you?) You gather your stuff and leave the hotel behind making your way across the snow covered city towards the starport. You put your bag through customs, wait in line at the ticket booth. You keep your weapon close because you remember what it is to fight for you life and the idea of being unarmed is a unpleasant one now.

The space ship looks like https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/d4/17/68d417a5f6f63bdcaccca9d50f85d5e5.jpg . You follow the signs and head towards the boarding gate. The structure of this place really does remind you of an airport.

The gate isn't open yet even though all the screens say Boarding Now. A crowd is milling, and in the throng you pick out faces of interest:

A beautiful girl: white hair, white dress, blue eyes, sword at her hip and robotic guards to either side of her. https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20161031035106 Your first thought is that she's the most attractive thing you have ever seen. The second is that she is a fighter. The way her hand brushes her sword hilt with familiarity, the confidence of her expression, the way she moves all scream trained combatant.

Another girl, loose and colorful where the first was tense and monochrome. Bushy red hair streaked with blue, an outfit that doesn't leave much to the imagination, a pink furred cat tail curling and uncurling from her rear. Faunus. She's humming music to herself. https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20151206161202

A boy close to your age, dark of skin and dressed formally. A case, designed to hold a instrument of some type is held under one arm. He glances at the girl in white and his face tenses: jaw clenching and eyes narrowing. There's animosity there. https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20160216144432

You want to talk to someone, Neptune (You) enjoy talking, enjoy getting to know people. The gate isn't open yet and the voyage to your destination will take at-least 4 hours. More if there are delays.

What do you do now/on the voyage?

13. Toxinvictory

Slayer Anderson

You slip out of the ship's hold when it lands, dodging the crew with the ease of a lifetime of survival on a world where law and order is a quaint ideal and make your way through the city. Down streets, under the shadow of skyscrapers and through the throng of people. Many are humanoid but plenty of stranger races are present.

After a short time walking and exploring the capital of Vale, Vytal City, the custom Scroll that started all this lights up and you receive a new message.

To Sun Wukong

Dear Mr Wukong,

Congratulations on your arrival to Vale. The gathering of potential will be held tomorrow at the Beacon Estate outside the cities limits as with your arrival all parties are now in attendance. Several colleague of mine are active in the Capital city. Transport to Beacon Estate will be handled by them, Here is the location of James Ironwood, a trusted confidant of mine and the nearest of the faculity to your current location.

I look forward to meeting you and the other potentials in person soon.

Regards

Ozpin Pine.

On the scrolls screen appears a map of the capital with your current position marked by glowing dot and the location of James Ironwood similarly marked. You move through the streets, until you reach your destination a plesant if out of the way coffee shop. Ironwood and Pyrrha are waiting for you.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...cd99e31.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140801055448
    https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8e/49/e3/...bdd5f087dd--rwby-cosplay-cosplay-costumes.jpg

Both introduce themselves, shake your hand and offer you a seat at there table.

(Positive contact with James Ironwood, Military instructor at Beacon Estate established)
    (Positive contact with Pyrrha Nikos, Celebrity Fighter and Beacon Potential established)
    (Discussion with James Ironwood and Pyrrha Nikos opened. Provide as list of questions and topics to discuss.)

After you have talked for a time, Pyrrha receives a message by scroll that has her blushing the color of her hair. She mumbles something in which the words Jaune and promised feature. Apologizing profusely and blushing even harder she hurries across the street and enters the building across from you.

Ironwood rolls his eyes and comments..

"Young love. Well she will be an hour at the least, I have arranged transport to Beacon and have some requistions of hardware to make so you have some free time Mr Wukong."

The building Pyrrha entered is a large non descript place a small bronze sign bears the name Club Zero.

Sun knew about the Club Zero franchise, one part brothel, one part flesh market. The franchisee canters to those individuals with awakened Aura's. As the energy of the Soul shield's the body the act of sex can be problematic unless you had a lot of fine control or depleted your Aura prior to getting started. Club Zero offered a way around that through advanced machines that allowed Aura users the option of turning off their shielding.

The Club was high end offering the best of services and with an unspoken guarantee that what happen on premise was kept private. No cameras or recording devices of any sort are allowed on premise. And the business takes protecting its clients identities seriously. Criminal or King while you were within the walls of Club Zero no one could touch you unless you wanted them to.

Leaving Ironwood to his scroll and coffee you cross the street and approach the entrance ,the bouncer eye's your briefly, his eyes flickering towards Ironwood across the street before letting you in.The space itself is huge and illumined by candles, well dressed attendants of a variety of species move about. As you examine the interior you can see rows of cube shaped mini houses/rooms set throughout the space. Presumably in each space set aside for a different carnal pleasure.

Set into the wall next to the entrance is a screen indicating what rooms are vacant and indicating if anyone is looking for an extra participant. Based on the flashing symbol on said screen such an opening exists. You: -

[] Take the opening and join in (One choice allowed).A additional participant is sought by:

-[] Cinder Fall and Roman Torchwich. https://em.wattpad.com/1d68f02adf8e...535353833303031312e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280 https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__c...lucaris__173fac24b48de9ac10c1ee3ba46f6b09.png http://rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_...2fea94be298f4a/1518895 - Cinder_Fall RWBY.png (If chosen this option allows for the establishment of connections in criminal circles and grants player the bonus of being able to request resources/assistance from underworld contacts, within limits.)

-[] Qrow Branwen and Glynda Goodwitch https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3a/bc/8f/3abc8f7049734dcb3c76688cd2618918--rwby-glynda-rwby-ozpin.jpg https://d2ykdu8745rm9t.cloudfront.n...-804.png?rect=0,0,515,515&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max (If chosen this option grants the character a bonus to Semblance and Weaponry education at the Beacon Estate. It also opens possibility of apprenticeship under either Glynda or Qrow.)

-[] Cooler and Towa https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...Cooler1.png/revision/latest?cb=20130809113438 http://imgur.com/WwJGSae (If this option is chosen it allows for the establishment of connections in PTO circles and grants players the bonus of being able to request resources and assistance from PTO contacts within limits.)

-[] Raven Branwen And Taiyang Xiao Long http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...filePic.png/revision/latest?cb=20160214222218 https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...1-19-37.png/revision/latest?cb=20161120193530 (If this option is chosen the player gains a bonus to interactions with Mercenary/Bandit groups and opens possibility of instruction in combat and mercenary work under Taiyang or Raven.)

[] Don't take part in existing romatic encounter.

14. Bashful_Walrus

Oh shit this is going to be so much fun. Giant crocodile Grimm I think attempting to come up with a plan besides going in guns blazing like some shitty gangster film would be a good idea. From what I recall Mercury is supposed to be at least not complete shit at stealth and I seem to remember being pretty good at stealth missions myself. Noticing the look in his eyes i fight back the Oddly Emerald-like urge to sigh before laughing manically.

"Heahahahahahaha." 'Oh Mercy-boy I can tell you and I are going to get along just fine.' I think while laughing before calming down slowly my eyes gleaming with mirth and barely contained battle lust.

"So Merc, What do you think would be a better plan sneaking in and quietly killing everyone or would you like to take a quick side-quest and go after the Sobek with me before going after the low-rent thugs and our target? Honestly I'm fine with any plan you can come up with I feel very very excited to get back into the swing of fighting something with teeth rather than these cheap drones we always go after. I don't want our partnership to be boring after all." I wink at him salaciously a broad grin on my face.

1-4. Consume the rest of Emeralds memories including the mundane details.
    5. Hear out Any of Mercury's plan for the mission as well as the side quest for attacking the Sobek.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  15. Albus Leo

Albus Leo Know what you're doing yet?

No, I'm not I have to correct the thought. I am the Son of Neptune and Donavin. Both make up half of who I am, what else could I think of them, but as my parents who made me, a new person.

Which means I have to take the best of both of them. Were Neptune had a fear of water Donavin liked to swim. It will take time and practice but I can have the strengths of both and the weaknesses of neither. At least I hope. I just gained twice as many demons will I be able to handle them? Well yes I will because I'm fucking awesome.

I approach the girl with a soft smile, not overly eager and just a hint of shyness. It worked for dad after all. "Hey, so your stunningly beautiful but any guy here could tell you that. I noticed though that your walk shows more skill with a blade then almost anyone here. I'm known as Neptune, always happy to meet another warrior so whats your name?"

16. rick1497

rick1497 Well worn.

I text her back.

On my way.

As I run to the shop, I start to consider strategies. A dust shop is one of the worst places for me to fight, I can’t risk shooting at it. If they’re inside the shop, I will have no choice but to fight in melee. If they’re outside, then I will have some more options.no shooting towards the shop itself, but I can get between them and the shop and shot them. Still, I will have to be careful about the surroundings, I don’t want to cause a lot of damage with my misses. Still, if Ruby can keep one of them busy, I should be able to deal with the other. Even if I’m stuck in melee combat, there are a few tricks I can use. And the girls look to be about my age, maybe a bit younger, so they probably aren't the most dangerous enemies, and Ruby's definitely good enough to handle herself until I get there.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  17. Toxinvictory

Slayer Anderson
    On the screen that indicates vacancies and an interest for traditional participants is one that draws your eye. Its a request for a male participant of indeterminate race to take part in a existing couples activities. You note that the room in use is high end someone involved has deep pockets. You can feel the machines pushing your Aura down, leaving you unprotected, you could push through the effect but it would require coscious effort.

You talk through the the hangar like space through the walled rooms that presumably contain all manner of activities. You hear nothing from any of them, sound proofing is apparently taken serious. You reach the larger than standard space, bearing your number and open the hatch like door.

The interior is lavish without being tasteless. The floor carpeted in soft red, the room contains a large central against one wall. silken sheets. A cuboard to the right of the entrance and within it you can see all the paranemial one might want for intercourse. The light is bright and source-less and the air has a chill to it. Cold enough to notice but not uncomfortable.

The two occupants of the room turn to look at you. Lounging on the bed is a women, dressed in a red form fitting red bodysuit. the suit had a opening at the front beneath the black symbol that stretched across the upper part of her breasts. The bare lower half of breasts and the smooth skin of her abdomen down to just above her navel was shown off by the outfit. Her skin a light blue grey shade, her ears come to sharp points, her hair silver white and her violet eyes track you across the room.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net.../Towa12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160708210705

The other occupant sitting in one of the chairs is visibly alien, purple skin stretches across a humanoid frame only broken by white armor/exoskeleton which covers portions of his body. The head is a smooth dome. The tail that curls and uncurls supple. You don't see any gentials. The eye's that assess you are piercing, assessing. While your home isn't a center of gossip, you know enough to recognize him. Cooler, Brother of Freeza and member of the upper elite of the PTO.

"A Saiyan?" Cooler comments his voice breaking the spell of the room.

"No, a faunus, Saiyan's don't have that color hair," The women lying on the bed says her voice amused, confidant in her deduction.

Hmm," Cooler runs a eye over you and nods, "Some ground rules then. I am not my little shit of a brother, I won't cripple, maim or seriously hurt you or her during this. However I am not considered gentle and may be rough by your standards. My species does not procreate like yours do so I will use my hands, mouth and tail for this. Towa " he indicates the women " is closer to your species in that area, You can't get her pregnant unless she wants to be so anything goes there."

KenNM and Slayer Anderson like this.
  18. Toxinvictory

Bashful_Walrus
    Mercury raised an eyebrow at the apparent glee in your tone. Its not quite out of character for Emerald, she enjoys the job as well as any professional, but she wouldn't normally be this open. The slow predator smile that curls across his face is a hungry appreciative thing.

"This is a new side of you Emerald, bloodthirsty, wild, I like it."

Positive reaction aside you don't want to act out of character under the eyes of say Cinder, especially in a univerde where possession and body swapping are legit things. Best to assimilate the rest of Emerald's memories to make sure there is no incidents.

You imagine everything that was Emerald that is not yet a part of you as a meal spread across elaborate table, memories are the dishes big and small, hard and soft, emotions are the spices and sauces that add flavour. The "your blood thick in your veins" tension of anger, the sharp mind killing edge of fear, the warmth of lust and the hollowness of despair. The imagery comes from Emerald, when she was young and naive she dreamed of sitting at such a table and feasting until she burst.

In honor of the life you have claimed as your own you indulge the mental fantasy and feast. You consume the past of Emeral Sustrai, the memories and the emotions that flavour them. You gulp down mannerisms and habbits, the odd dreams that linger in memory (being chased by monsters, Cinder turning into a glass statue that fragments at your touch and more) In your mind's eye your self image chokes gasps and keeps eating, downing drinks of whimsy and imagination.

The image gets realer and realer, you can taste the memories as they slide down your throat and your stomach hurts its so full, your clothles stick to your skin where the wetness of food and drink have spilled but you don't want to stop. The more that her becomes you the more desperately you desire to be complete, to have every detail and scrap of Emerald. Their your memories, your emotions and you want them with a soul deep need that should shock your conscious mind but you have moved far beyond that.

Your mental avatar tears apart at the seems and the memories, self of another becomes yours in a way that cannot be reversed, cannot be undone. You look across as Mercury and feel him through your Semblance, before Emerald could only control what a mind perceived through its senses. Now as your Semblance reflects your merged soul you can do more. You can see the twists of emotion that lie under the surface, Mercury as the closest human is an open book to you.

You can see his lust, his very real desire to take you nude and bloody, you can see his enjoyment of pain of the power that inflicting it brings, his pride in his skill as a killer. The anger dark and raw at those that would order him, dare to think him lesser. You hold these things in your hand and know that you can feed and twist these things. Outright control is likely impossible, push to hard and anyone would notice that someone has their fingers in their brain but you could nudge, push and guide.

(Semblance Evolution: Due to absorbing the totality of Emerald's self and personality, the new Emerald Sustrai's Semblance has developed allowing for control of her targets emotions and desires.)

Shaken from the experience that seems realer than life itself you tune back into here and now. Mercury unaware of just what has happened is talking -

"Well honestly why not have our cake and eat it. The Sobek is close enough to Fabian's little hide hole that we could just provoke the thing into a rage with a few well placed attacks and lead it right into his base. While the minions are busy fighting the Elder Grimm we dispatch the target and kill the Grimm afterwards".

Albus Leo

The guards on either side of the girl tense at your approach, the screens they have in places of faces flashing red, twin flat emotionless voices speak as the machines ready themselves for combat.

"COMBATANT DETECTED< POSSIBLE ASSASSIN, ACTIVATING DEFENSIVE COUNTERMEASURES."

"Override!" the girl in white snaps her tone frustrated. He hasn't done anything yet and even if he was hostile -" the hand on her sheathed sword indicates that she thinks she can take any assassin who comes for her. Based on the angry mutters under her breath this in't the first this kind of thing has happened.

"I swear if Mother is going to insist that I have robotic guards then she can at-least get ones that don't glitch," She turns to you and puts on a smile that looks only slightly forced "Weiss Schnee heiress of Schnee Dust Company, sorry about the guards, I saw the way you reacted so I guess you have some skill."

For the next few minutes you and the somewhat prickly girl chat. Weiss is travelling to met up with her sister Winter for personal reasons that she doesn't want to go in, she's basically interstellar royalty given the degree of influence her family's company wields, she's quite skilled in sword styles. Though you note most of her education seems to formal, not derived from outright combat.

Engaged in chatting you board the ship and find a seat, and watch through the view port with roar off engine this hunk of metal lifts off. You know that the g-forces should be flattening you but you don't feel anything of the sort, the ships artificial gravity systems sure are something.

Feeling hungry you move to and Weiss head to the dinner/meal section. Its a relatively large room with a central table laden with food. As you step through the door you see something out of the corner of your eye, moving fast right at you. Reacting on instinct you roll out of way and so keep your head as a sword pass through where your neck was but a second ago.

The attacker is a grey skinned humanoid wielding a sword and Weiss is his apparent target as he charges her ignoring you. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uhEdftZEVgI/Vp-cN5aXBGI/AAAAAAABM54/hsyjdxHn2yU/s640/Movie+01+-+The+Dead+Zone.mkv_snapshot_25.21_%5B2016.01.20_09.14.33%5D.png The Schnee heiress reacts with impressive speed leaping over the attackers opening strike and nearly running him through with a stab from her rapier.

Screams engulf the room as more apparent assassins leap to attack. Weiss is matching her attacker with apparent ease, she's faster than him uses the fact to good advantage. Across the room you see s green frog like alien sprout tiny clones of itself which latch onto the bystanders, the bystanders scream as life/aura are pulled from them into the original frog man, he's powering up to take a shot. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net.../Medaka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101014125159 A streak of rainbow colors collides with the creature its the cat faunus girl you noticed from earlier.

An apparent cyborg https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...caoToM1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150710053959 opens fire indiscriminately with writ mounted blasters, as the barrage of projectiles comes close to civilians a blast of noise hurls the machine man to the ground though he/it quickly rights itself and moves to engage the dark skinned youth you observed on at the entrance who is wielding a..... trumpet?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017