1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

OOC: Power and Purpose (RWBY/Dragon Ball Z SI RP)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Toxinvictory, Jul 25, 2017.

1. rick1497

rick1497 Well worn.

Aura sorcery is not something that exists in RWBY. Outside of semblances, aura has a very limited set of things it can do. It gives you a forcefield, increased your physical capabilities, increases your senses, activates dust, heals you, and can be used to send out shockwaves when you hit something.

Slayer Anderson likes this.
  2. Toxinvictory

Toxinvictory I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hello you, any news on when your response to the robbery situation is going to be posted?

3. rick1497

rick1497 Well worn.

Sorry, I've been getting distracted. And it is surprisingly difficult to come up with something to say beyond "I'm going to run to the store and help Ruby fight."

Toxinvictory likes this.
  4. Toxinvictory

Tactics once you engage? Do you try to call for additional help? Those sorts of things should be considered.

5. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

Roger, though that kind of makes me consider the whole Goodwitch apprenticeship worth not as much...

6. rick1497

rick1497 Well worn.

I have a couple ideas for that. I'll have to see if I can post after dinner.
    She is still a highly skilled huntress, so there are some things to gain, just not what you thought you could get.

Toxinvictory and Slayer Anderson like this.
  7. Toxinvictory

Glydna is a very skilled Aura user and combatant with a great deal of experience and knowledge to pass on. Apprenticing under her or Qrow would have given some hefty bonuses.

Honestly she and Qrow play well off each other, she takes non of his crap and he respects her. Taiyang may die of laughter if he ever finds out about them being a thing.

8. Albus Leo

Albus Leo Know what you're doing yet?

See I'm not dead!

Toxinvictory likes this.
  9. Slayer Anderson

...how are those electrical burns?

10. Albus Leo

Healed, they were incredibly minor, once the finger tips got hit I knew to yank my hand back and luckily it was the phone charge that broke and not the heavy duty air conditioner plug below it.

Toxinvictory and Slayer Anderson like this.
  11. Bashful_Walrus

Bashful_Walrus I trust you know where the happy button is?

Yo I seem to have misplaced this thread lol Ima be checking the other thread.

12. rick1497

rick1497 Well worn.

Surprise, I'm not dead. Sorry my response took so long and was so short. Combination of my inexperience here and life getting in the way.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  13. Toxinvictory

Happy to see you back. I'm working on a Omake relevant to your storyline which shows what Yang is up to while this is going down.

Slayer Anderson did you want me to write the introduction of you to Cooler & Towa for you?

14. Slayer Anderson

...shit, completely forgot I owed that piece... if you could? That would be awesome.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  15. Toxinvictory

No problem I will have it up shortly, the actual lemon contents are up to you though.

16. Albus Leo

17. Bashful_Walrus

Leo you're alive we're so glad

Albus Leo likes this.
  18. Toxinvictory

Intro is posted, it didn't quite come out as good as I hoped, but it is what it is. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

19. Albus Leo

Was it me saying penis that made you post, because if it was that I said penis, then I can say penis a lot. You just didn't tell me that saying penis would make you post. I don't know why penis would have such power. However I am okay saying penis as much as needed. Penis.

Bashful_Walrus likes this.
  20. Bashful_Walrus

Oh get the penis off your lips and stick to only saying penis once every other day.

21. Albus Leo

Homophobe.

22. Bashful_Walrus

It's not fear if I'm right there with another penis in my mouth.

but in all seriousness it was a pretty terrible joke.

23. Toxinvictory

It doesn't and had nothing to do with it. Though its good to see you active again. I should have the Yang lemon Omake up today followed soon by the other three responses.

Yes Yang is getting sexed up in the Omake, and that's why Ruby can't get ahold of her.

Albus Leo likes this.
  24. Albus Leo

Idk man, you responding to a post that said penis a bunch is kind of supporting the theory :p.

Bashful_Walrus likes this.
  25. Threadmarks: Omake Yang's Misadventures by Toxinvictory (Canon)
    Toxinvictory

Omake: Yang's Misadventure's by Toxinvictory (Canon)

See the thing is Yang burns inside, she's an emotional person. Ready to cheer and whoop or shout and throw a punch without reserve and sometimes time that's good. She's the life of the party, enjoying the great adventure of life as it comes.And sometimes it's not, because not everything Yang feel's is nice and sunny.

When she wants to do something she does it, when she feels bad it eats her up inside and when she gets angry she gets really angry. Ever since she's been old enough to know about Raven she's wanted to find her absent birth mother, she's wanted it like people want food or drink or sleep. She let that feeling control her and it nearly got her precious little sister killed.

Sometimes Yang wishes she could calm down, let all the things twisting and blazing inside her just slip away. It's for this reason that Yang is currently tied up, dressed only in her underwear and a bra, ropes holding her wrists together over her head. her legs secured to the floor at her knees and ankles by more rope. A cloth has been tied around her lower face, tight enough to making talking difficult.

https://magnolia-baillon.deviantart.com/art/Just-Yanging-Out-628233562

Her aura is expended and she wants to move but she can't, that's the point of all this. She breathes in hard as one of the room's other occupants moves, she can't see them, can't tell which one it is as they are behind her and turning is pretty much impossible. She jerks when hands brush against the bare skin of her back and bites down as groan as they start to need and squeeze her flesh, working slowly lower and lower. She gasps through the cloth gag as the hands reach her ass and continue there work.

The other occupant of the room circles around to her front even as the hands on her rear grip and squeeze with greater intensity and make her breath harder and harder. There is a magenta streak on the left side of his black hair. His eyes match the streak in his hair. He's fit and handsome in a slightly exotic way. He's also fully dressed in green clothes. Some part of her wanted him to be nude, to see the erection he surely has at seeing her hung up and being worked like this.

If Ren is infront then it must be Nora whose hands are making her shake and shiver like this. As he walks towards her Nora's hands stop and before Yang can register that properly, they felt good, the weight of a body settles against her, Nora's bare flesh pressed against her own, pulling the ropes around her hands tight. She can feel Nora's breath on her neck. Ren sits down in front of her and begins to get undressed. Somehow the simple act of him unbuttoning his shirt and slipping off his pants makes Yang blush up to the roots of her hair.

She has been touched before, groped and kissed. You don't dress and look like she does, ask questions in the kind of shady bars and places she does without some of that and she's no rookie. But actual intercourse is further than she's taken things and judging by the condom Ren just slid onto a very erect penis she's going to be in for some. She has a moment to be grateful her himen broke years ago from some hard riding on Bumblebee before Nora's not so idle hands move to her breasts and starts working her hard.

Yang's eyes roll back and she's no longer able or interested in holding in the moans coming out of her mouth. Ren is right under her, nude and ready, more than ready judging by how hard he is. But she can't move, can only wait until slowly slowly he reaches up and pulls her panties down and slides his member into her aroused pussy. Just as he begins penetrating, Nora pushes Yang forward and suddenly all of him is in her, in one sudden violent motion that has her eyes watering and a rough choked noise emerge from her throat.

Ren's big in a way that’s almost a little too big, pushing and stretching her insides, but it’s also really good, and a feeling runs through her, not pleasure so much as satisfaction - yes, this, her body cries. Yang feels full, content and then Nora's weight against her back shifts her hands twist and Yang's bra is off, in a flash Nora is in front of her standing over Ren, she's nude and aroused, orange red hair mussed her green eyes gleaming and Yang has a moment to realize she is in for it before they do her together. Ren shifts himself pulling his dick in and out of her rytmathically, his fingers feather light brush against her bare thighs while Nora takes Yang's hard nipples in her hands, fingers and mouth.

They keep at it. shifting positions with practiced ease. Now Ren is behind her pushing himself into her arse, while Nora's mouth and tongue probe her sex. Now Ren is squeezing and needing her body while Nora pulls the gag down and kisses Yang. It goes on and on. Yang arches and organisms again and again. She forgets her absent mother, her father, her sister, her name. All she feels is pleasure. All she wants is more.

Across the room, under a pile of discarded clothes her scroll buzzes with a call that won't be answered.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  26. Toxinvictory

Honestly I was planning to get more millage out of Ren's semblance and the potential uses for it in sex.

Per canon Ren can induce a state of calm, suppress negative emotions in himself and others. Very useful for avoiding the empathic Grimm but also has some interesting social/seduction/brainwashing implications. Because if he was a moral enough to want to and if he trained enough to refine the result (select specific negative emotions to suppress and control how intense the calming effect is) then you could probably do a quest about Ren as a rather zen ninja Heartbreaker with enthralled Harem.

So rick1497 Yang's situation is revealed to you. She won't be coming to Ruby's rescue as she is somewhat tied up at the moment.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  27. Toxinvictory

Oh Slayer Anderson I included that bit in the intro with Cooler commenting that he's not lilable to cripple or maim you or Towa during sex because Freeza's taste in bedroom fun is pretty close to Joffrey's.

Cooler's not a nice guy but that sort of blatant sadism isn't his style.

28. Slayer Anderson

Roger that, I'll try and get that part sorted out over the weekend.

Toxinvictory likes this.
  29. Toxinvictory

Oooh, looking forward to it.

30. Bashful_Walrus

Quick question are ya workin or the other responses?