1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Six Billion Demons

Discussion in 'General' started by Nervaqus987, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

2. aquinas

aquinas I trust you know where the happy button is?

3. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

It's interesting how her whole body shrinks as she snaps out of it. Even her hair gets shorter...
    Almost a shame, I was looking forward to seeing Yab in Cio's fancy outfits XD

4. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

The "again" Cio said is pretty interesting. Is it not the first time she regress to her previous persona?

5. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Could be. But I think it doesn't really matter. She swore to never be Yabaloach again, and yet there she was, a hair's breadth away from killing her friend.

Anyway, new update is out.
    https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-9-115/
    I Iove Cio's insults. "Tha troglodytic spawn"? I'll have to remember that one XD

What I'm really curious about though is how Cio lost her memory of the vault the first time around. Was Mammon different back then? Did he perhaps just give her a piece of his key? Or could the memory loss just be a result of having her mask broken and rebuilt?

6. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Eh, probably it is what you said; she became Yaba again.
    And now kiss!
    Perhaps simply acquiring the fragment (regardless of how she got it) messed up her memory.

7. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Now that I think of it givin the latest panels, it's intresting that Cio (or female devills in general) actually has breasts. There is a reason why humans have them, but I kinda doubt that devills nurse their young. So their breasts would probably exist either for pleasure or for aesthetics.
    I wonder which one it is.

Could be. I don't know why, but for some reason I keep thinking Mammon just gave her a piece of his key and she deliberately erazed her own mind somehow so she could have the satisfaction of revelling in her 'victory' over one of the seven demiurges or something like that.

Mammon might have even given her a piece if he wasn't senile. Maybe he was bored and wanted to see her sow chaos with it, or maybe he was feeling cruel and gave it to her knowing the power it bestowed would driver her into bringing ruin upon herself. A bit like Smaug saying to Bilbo that he is almost tempted to let him take the arkenstone, just to watch how Thorin goes mad over the greed it inspires. After all, it's just a small piece of his power which he could (and did) easily reclaim.

8. SETIFAN

SETIFAN I trust you know where the happy button is?

They get their names and masks from humans, so there is probably some bleedover.

Gaemnomut likes this.
  9. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Good point, that's probably it.

You think all the demons with more nonhuman forms got their maskes and names from other kinds of mortals?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  10. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

11. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

12. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

I don't really see it. Perhaps it was the blood making it look worse than it was?

13. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

That's the thing. No more bleeding and the scars look 'closed'....

14. aquinas

aquinas I trust you know where the happy button is?

That looks more like the nasty pucker you get when you've torn up a big hunk of skin, rather than closed.

Might be going faster than it should, might not, kind of hard to tell.

I'm more concerned with the fact her blood seems to be turning into plants.

15. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

16. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Is it just me or is the hand Cio is using to hold her up painted in the wrong colour?

17. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Nope. Her hand got the coloring of Allison's shirt.

18. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-9-118/
    I love the part on the top right. The axe, the way Cio's face is drawn, the high priestess, it's just awesome all around. And damn, the more I read the more I like this Mammon. He's like the chill older brother of Smaug XD

Also, I can't decide if the look on the high priestess' face when he starts talking about the count again is sorrow or contempt. Sad either way. It must be horrible watching someone you worship (and maybe even love) fade away like that, especially if they are basically immortal and will be stuck as this confused wreck forever.

19. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful Aris

It's Sorrow, you know the Adjudicator used to get the Big D back in the day.

William O'Brien likes this.
  20. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

I don't think it was sorrow but more something like "are you fucking serious". It looked like he was trying to keep her from harming/killing Cio and Allison and used a rather blatant attempt at it, thus the reaction.

21. Raging Iron Thunder

Raging Iron Thunder Know what you're doing yet?

22. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

23. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Somehow I'm not all that disappointed about it. Kind of expecting it actually.

Allison of course is probably not going to take it as well.

24. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

Of course not, how're we gonna get Mammon's backstory otherwise?

25. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

I was kinda expecting Mammon to have been treating Zaid's like royalty and whispering in his ear about how he is his only friend, and he needs to take back the key from Allison and claim his rightful place or something. Zaid seems self absorbed enough to go for it, his spies could have told him that she doesn't want it, and taking the master key from his puppet 'king' would have been easy for somebody as old and experienced as him. It could have been an easy set up for Allsion to proclaim she wants to keep the key and set things right herself or something similar. Of course with the reveal that he is basically completely gone at this point, and not some kind of scheming evil mastermind that point is moot. Not that I'm disapointed, it's been a great read so far.

Hmm, I wonder who bought the boy. Also, does this now qualify as a success? Because they'll have problems if it doesn't...

26. Cap'nSmurfy

Cap'nSmurfy Not too sore, are you?

It strikes me that the King of Devil's knew that Zaid was missing before they even entered the Vault. I doubted something like him would have offered his permission so freely without a guaranteed way of screwing the other party over.

Gaemnomut likes this.
  27. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

It might very well be that way.

28. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Update.

There's a certain comedic aspect to this page.

29. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

He also asked for her to spare a thought about him when she takes the throne, pulling that kind of shit is not going to foster good thoughts in the head of the Head Honcho to be; especially when she's not exactly pleased with you to begin with.
    Also on fire. And crashing. And isn't that the city where Allison got perforated? The one with the cannibal tree and youth giving fruits?

30. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

Mammon:
    [​IMG]