1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] Hitori ja nai (Harry Potter/Gundam Build Fighters/Gundam metaverse)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Xamusel, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Threadmarks: Story Post 0-1
    Xamusel

Xamusel Currently a Gamma-11 on FFN

QM's notes: In commemoration of the yet to be released Build Fighters season, plus... well, I just wanted to give Harry a chance to try something that might as well run on something akin to magic. I mean, that's essentially what the Plavsky Crystals are doing, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, though, because I'd rather be corrected than live on in ignorance.

Prologue: A Horrid Past

"BOY!! MAKE BREAKFAST FOR US!!" Aunt Petunia cried out from the other side of the door that led to my 'room'. "VERNON WILL HAVE FIVE STRIPS OF BACON, THREE PIECES OF HAM, AND HASH BROWNS!! DUDIKINS WILL HAVE THE SAME, PLUS EIGHT PANCAKES WITH BACON BITS INSIDE!! I WILL HAVE FOUR PANCAKES AND SOME TOAST!! WE ALL WILL HAVE ORANGE JUICE AS OUR BEVERAGE!! MESS THIS UP, AND YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING, UNDERSTOOD?!" Without waiting for a response, she stormed back up the stairs, probably to get further ready for the day.

...perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Harry Potter. I am currently ten years old, going on eleven on the last day of July, and I'd love for nothing more than my 'relatives' to let me be treated more humanely in their little world of three. Sadly, I know the reality of that happening, which is so impossible it's not even funny.

I got out of the boot closet that was somehow converted into my room, intent on getting ready for the day and making breakfast for the Overlords and Overlady of the house, when I remembered just why they wanted such a meal to begin with. It had to do with the local tournament for Gunpla Battle! Dudley, the one Aunt Petunia called 'Dudikins', was going to participate as a regional candidate for the representative of the whole UK... well, supposing he could actually win in the local tournament, that is.

Perhaps I should give a little background. Ten years ago, shortly before I turned one year old, a previously unheard of particle called a Plavsky Particle was discovered. It was able to control plastic models, namely Gundam Plastic Models, otherwise known as Gunpla, as if they were actually moving in combat situations, like in outer space. Three years later, the sport called Gunpla Battle came into being, and the rest... is history.

As far as Dudley's unit he plans to use in the tournament, last I checked, he couldn't even build a straight build without requiring Aunt Petunia's help... which, given the fact that anything not 'normal' (and I use that word loosely) needed to go to the rubbish bin, he had picked as his choice type of unit. As for what he picked to build, he managed to go with the very classic Gundam of them all... literally, he chose the RX-78-2 Gundam. I don't know if he was fanboying over the larger RX-78-2 that mister Takeshi Iori used to get second place in the 2nd Gunpla Battle World Tournament, but that's how it turned out... well, not like I'm complaining.

As for me? Well, officially, my relatives wouldn't take me to the tournament at all. Unofficially, since they have no sane way of keeping me cooped in the house, they drop me off at the house of a nice old lady named Arabella Figg... whose cats are honestly too smart for their own good. Anyway, the thing is, Missus Figg let me in on a secret that only certain people are supposed to know about, myself included. I am one of those people that could go through fireplaces safely, as if it were a means of transportation... and it works!

How does that tie into the tournament and my Gunpla? Well, my means of travel to the Surrey tournament was rendered null and void, but, thanks to the special transportation device known as fireplaces, I could easily go to a tournament in the Greater London area. It was especially helpful that I had a working GP Base and all that. As far as what my Gunpla was... well, I'll be honest, I had to safeguard the unit from being destroyed by Dudley and his gang (or, worse, stolen).

Essentially, however, it was based off of a Gundam from——

[ ] Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
    [ ] Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
    [ ] Mobile Fighter G Gundam
    [ ] New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
    [ ] After War Gundam X
    [ ] Turn A Gundam
    [ ] Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
    [ ] Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
    [ ] Mobile Suit Gundam 00
    [ ] Gundam: Reconguista in G
    [ ] Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Please give this a minimum of an hour before you guys start voting in this thread. I still have to set everything up.

Oh, right, for those of you following Issei the Gaming Pathfinder URE, I'm working on the next update for that as well. Please be patient with me there, okay?

Jack of Olives and shanagan like this.
  2. Index: Character Sheets
    Xamusel

Coming Soon.

3. Index: Gunpla/Gundam Designs
    Xamusel

4. Index: Enemy Units
    Xamusel

5. Index: Quests
    Xamusel

6. Index: Parts for Hero Units
    Xamusel

Coming Soon.

7. Xamusel

...okay, that took way less time than I thought at first. Voting time, guys.

8. shanagan

shanagan Versed in the lewd.

[X] Mobile Suit Gundam 00

9. gjones600

gjones600 Getting sticky.

[X] Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

10. Thomas Johnston

Thomas Johnston Ascended Scathach Enjoyer

[X] Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

11. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

[X] Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

12. Xamusel

...should I just close the vote now? I mean, there's only been four votes at this point in time, and it's been running for almost a week.

13. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

That's partly to blame in the fact this is in the SFW section I believe.

14. Xamusel

Hrm... on the one hand, I want to express how this is meant to be a more lighthearted adventure for the players, but, on the other hand, I seriously would like more voters before I close.

...okay, let me try this quest again in the NSFW section, then. I'll keep the current version here, mind, just don't expect this version to stay updated first in comparison. Different rules and all that will apply in between the two quests.

15. warwick

warwick Not too sore, are you?

[x] Mobile Suit Victory Gundam

sweet sweet wings of light modular gundam or exotic wheel of death bug eye machine

16. Xamusel

...considering that today's a double celebration day still, I wouldn't be surprised if the above post was a prank. Besides which, wrong thread, warwick.

17. warwick

warwick Not too sore, are you?

HUH, I post in this thread right?

18. Jack of Olives

Jack of Olives Knows just enough to be dangerous.

On the off chance that this thing is still alive:

[X] New Mobile Report Gundam Wing

Mostly due to nostalgia.

19. Xamusel

(/)_-) I should have said this sooner... I switched locations for where this story is located on the forum. It's currently on the NSFW side of things. Sorry for taking so long to explain this... to be sure, you can see on my signature, since I linked the quest to it.

Jack of Olives likes this.