1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TanaNari, Jan 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Thunder Man Soul

Thunder Man Soul (Verified Prime)

And Riley remains oblivious to creepy and completely adorable. Although the nightmares, I can feel for her. That can be some really rough shit there.

Victoria is social genius. No where near Yamada or Rapture quality, but damn. I wonder what Emma thinks about this turn, I think her social fu would be high enough to see what was happening.

For the record, an innocent conversation that could be taken for innuendo is good writing and story telling, not trolling. doing that repeatedly with the same people is a running gag. Still not trolling.

Divabot, Faraway-R, Navrin and 3 others like this.
  2. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

So...lessons to take away:

Vicky is socially savvy.

Zach is now *more* okay with hanging out with Emma...if Vicky is there to act as a buffer, at least.

Vicky is probably still attracted to Zach.

Emma, we know, is still attracted to Zach.

Now, I KNOW TanaNari wouldn't fake us out like this and then lay the groundwork for an actual three-way relationship, but...

...that sure looks like what he's doing

3. powerofvoid

powerofvoid Versed in the lewd.

There were so many "hints" that they had sex that I'm pretty sure they didn't. :/

boonerunner, Divabot, Funcio and 4 others like this.
  4. HorizonRunner

HorizonRunner Making the rounds.

...Which is exactly what TN wants us to think.

5. powerofvoid

powerofvoid Versed in the lewd.

... actually, I think the lack of awkwardness is the biggest implication that they didn't.

Ryuketsu, Alterego9, Divabot and 6 others like this.
  6. selonianth

selonianth Writer of Words

I wouldn't use that shower... ever. Cat tongues, even kitten ones, are too sandpapery for... Certain areas.

Ryuketsu, EchoDragon, Navrin and 7 others like this.
  7. Thunder Man Soul

Skin like leather but an allergy to cats. Wouldn't hurt but I'd die anyway...

8. HorizonRunner

Let us dream, damn it. We all know this WAFF won't last, that TanaNari is going to come in here and take our happiness apart, shred by bloody shred.

Just let us have this one moment of goofy fun. ONE IMPLIED THREESOME. THAT'S ALL WE ASK.

Ichypa, doomlord9, Divabot and 4 others like this.
  9. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

I sincerely doubt that Riley made a shower that hurt her to use. She seems smarter than that.

10. HorizonRunner

Painful? No. Wildly uncomfortable for everyone who's not completely desensitized to such things? Yes.

doomlord9, Diller, tkioz and 2 others like this.
  11. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

Sir, are you implying that they are not all three emotionally mature adults?

Zach, Victoria and Emma are clearly the paragons of mental health, maturity, and oh hell I'm giggling too hard to finish that thought.

12. Zerul X

Zerul X Getting sticky.

You had a few repeated or repetitive lines in that last segment that could probably be made smoother with some basic substitutions or rewordings.

TanaNari and Divabot like this.
  13. Alexandercctv

Alexandercctv Making the rounds.

It says something, not sure what but something that I really want to try the kitty shower.:oops:

Grell23, TanaNari and HorizonRunner like this.
  14. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

You know if Victoria is really making use of her social thinker power and is willing to forgive Bonesaw I wouldn't be all that surprised if she manages to get along with Tattletale if they spend time together.

Actually we just had a scene about Taylor threatening to get Lisa a boyfriend, and now Viccy has a power that could potentially give her similar issues. Viccy/Lisa would be a pairing no one would see coming.

15. GiftofLove

Well, it would make for amusing situations.

"Ames, your girlfriend is evil!"

"Vicky, you're dating Tattletale... I don't think you have a leg to stand on here."

"That's different. She's a total bitch, but she's my bitch! In both meanings of the word."

"She shot you!"

"A lot of people shoot at me. Besides I already settled that with her."

16. Peanuckle

Peanuckle Versed in the lewd.

Lisa: "Girl doesn't know the meaning of the phrase 'power bottom.'"

On one hand, you would get really clean. On the other, it'd be really rough and probably very uncomfortable to wash certain spots.

17. Faraway-R

Faraway-R Getting sticky.

And lo, bravely does Victoria Dallon dive in the murky depths of neuroses and tangles of relationships and dark pasts that is Pantheon.

Omake: Small Talk

Taylor: I know you think you're right to do so, but please be careful. As much as I don't want to admit it, Pantheon is currently the most messed-up group in terms of interpersonal relationships that I know. Third all-time, after Jack Slash's Slaughterhouse Nine and Heartbreaker's family - both of which we dismantled. Last time our conflicts came to a head, shortly before your revival... I murder-suicided Butcher and had to be restored from backup, losing a week of my memories. Both Amelia and Lisa were walking on eggshells and keeping me on suicide watch for a while after. Apparently, my other self decided that killing herself was a better option than living with the memories of that week. And you are poking all these problems. So again, please be careful. I really don't want to live through a repeat of that, or something worse. The world has enough problems without us going insane.

18. dasstan

dasstan :)

Hey! Broadcast Shard will have you know that it ran a tight ship. The Slaughterhouse Nine was a well oiled murder machine.

19. cosoco

cosoco Not too sore, are you?

could you let
    rode

Ah, young love.

TanaNari likes this.
  20. jaelin910

jaelin910 habitual lurker

I'd be surprised if Yggdrasil in the shape of cat tongues set off an allergic response.
    a panic attack maybe but allergies?

Pyro Hawk, Grell23, Faraway-R and 4 others like this.
  21. Thunder Man Soul

Fair enough. But how authentic do you think Riley got with that? I'm gonna guess very. And I'm not gonna chance it. Mostly cause I've have gotten used to being able to breathe.

GiftofLove and TanaNari like this.
  22. Jans

Jans That which smiles.

I think I may have missed the definition of trolling in there somewhere too. This was a pretty classic did they didn't they gag that you still got the impression that they didn't by the end. Trolling would have left us with the opposite impression, followed by an outburst from Theo, a suggestive comment by Vicky and another offer of nsfw section stuff in the AN.

Alterego9, TanaNari and Divabot like this.
  23. tarrangar

tarrangar Versed in the lewd.

Cat tongues are unlikely to set of your allergies unless theyre in a rare form afterall in most allergies your allergic to the hair of whatever creature your allergic to you would also have to inhale the cat tongue to get any effects probably.

TanaNari likes this.
  24. Cyclone

Cyclone Disciple of Zor

Well, as she already demonstrated, if there is a repeat, she doesn't have to...

25. Faraway-R

Faraway-R Getting sticky.

She might have to.

In a really bad case, Pantheon will dissolve and clone-tech will be destroyed. She will have to live with it then.

Not that I think TanaNari will go for that (even if I envision Darkwing Duck scribbling in a notepad right about now). ;)

TanaNari likes this.
  26. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

All this talk of who Lisa would be best paired with made me remember that we already know the answer!

Their passionate whirlwind romance, the shameless flirting, their tragic parting, truly LisaA/LisaB was a love story for the ages. Coilcast being shut down and ripping them apart was a dark time but luckily they now have the ability to reunite them in the form of Lisa1 and Lisa2!

The teasing shall be merciless.

27. minuseven

minuseven low effort life

... Kitten tongues.

Ok.

28. nebelmann

nebelmann Making the rounds.

Makes me wonder if Zach Is capable of NSFW stuff. I mean imagine him and some unlucky girl doing some horizontal pole dance - lots of stress heavy breathing and then asthma makes it's ugly move and POP he teleports leaving poor girl in dire need for gynecologist and some heavy therapy with psychiatrist.

29. GiftofLove

Just take her with him.

Talk about edging.

"Oh my God it went on for hours!"

30. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Huh....so Zach is the incarnation of the phrase 'Little Death'?