1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

How Taylor Hebert Agreed to Be a Slut [Worm/Slut Life]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Ack, May 24, 2018.

1. WindCall12

WindCall12 Well worn.

Still think that the fact that there is proof that the contract was altered should in such way should have been a bigger deal. It was altered between Taylor signing it and it getting to the server. This implies a security breach.

2. GladiusLucix

GladiusLucix Versed in the lewd.

It seemed more like, if it were a paper contract, replacing every page but the one you were in the process of physically signing, and saying that the new contract is the one you signed.

Not saying it wasn't a security breach, but the just nitpicking the point where it was switched.

3. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

That gets done in real life. They blow out the wording until it just barely creeps over on to a new page, then get you to sign that page. Then if they're unethical enough, they replace what went before with whatever they want, so long as it matches the wording that made it on to a new page.

Zephyria likes this.
  4. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

Wait a second...

Annette: "I consider being broadcast nude and forced to break my marriage vows with another man to be humiliating. Nowhere in the agreed on verbal contract did you state either I nor Tori had to participate in the pay-per-view gangrape, just that we had to join you on-screen and Taylor had to watch."

After all, none of the conditions agreed upon for Annette's revival were binding because they weren't reiterated in the actual contract. :D

The phrase 'hoisted by your own petard' comes to mind.

5. Fragment off

Fragment off Getting sticky.

That and they (Tori) should at least have hinted that they would make it public (Even if new recruits wouldn't know they would get a drastic drop in returning contestants) and use that argument to haggle down Mr Arbor al little more.

Guardian54 and norgeshma like this.
  6. Ack

Okay. I've done an NSFW section. It's linked to the last chapter, but I'll put the link here as well.

I hope this satisfies.

Darkarma likes this.
  7. Cailin

Cailin Our Lady of Escalation

My biggest issue with the chapter is that I have to wait longer to see Taylor's reaction to realize how far in over her head she is based on what she legitimately signed up for. Being Taylor is Suffering in a "holy shit is she fucking horny and needs a dick or tentacle in her right now" way.

8. Ack

How do you mean? Which 'she' are you talking about?

9. edale

I think I would have (massively) prefered the version where Gareth tried to set Taylor up. Hopefully with them coming up with something to get out of the gangrape.

I mean even the slimmest chance of Taylor getting stuck in a contract altered the way that one was (which she almost did! Thanks Gareth) seems WAAAAY over the line for something Annette would do. Even if SL accidentlied her into a nymphomaniac (by their standards).

And really looking at it... Taylor could have already been modded up and put through any mental programming before Annette and Tori woke from being stunned to try and fix things.

Every 'she' in there looks to refer to Taylor to me.

---

Oh, and Ack, you said no one suggested a way to rewrite that last chapter? I saw pretty much everyone saying the same thing (though not blunt enough apparently), drop that plot point entirely. Figure out some other way to get that gangbang for Annette if you really have to.

That Contract swapping plot point was, and still is, bad.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  10. Cailin

Cailin Our Lady of Escalation

All referencing Taylor. She is gaming the system and I am looking forward to her realizing it won't work as well as she planned. But not in a bad way though. More like her discovering that she likes the idea of sex more than she thought she would. And thus the chastity decision ends up being very frustrating for her.

11. edale

Oh, and Ack, you said no one suggested a way to rewrite that last chapter? I saw pretty much everyone saying the same thing (though not blunt enough apparently), drop that plot point entirely. Figure out some other way to get that gangbang for Annette if you really have to.

That Contract swapping plot point was, and still is, bad.

FlyingWaffle and Guardian54 like this.
  12. Ack

Really? Huh.

Arbor had it under control.

I ... don't get this one.

Taylor's not horny. She's never been horny.

norgeshma and ToxinTurian like this.
  13. edale

The answer imped your post.

14. Ack

Even if it was Annette's idea?

What I saw was everyone jumping up and down and screaming at the idea that Taylor might be railroaded into something, which was then cut off at the pass by Tori's noble sacrifice. And various ideas on how Taylor should go full Carrie on everyone on the station. Despite the fact that she never went Carrie on anyone in canon, except maybe Alexandria and Tagg.

Also, saying 'YOU HAVE TO REWRITE!' doesn't actually suggest what the rewrite should consist of.

ShadowStepper1300 and norgeshma like this.
  15. Wolfboy

Wolfboy I trust you know where the happy button is?

Ack, I'm in no way saying Gareth isn't the responsible party. The problem is that Arbor is being just as stupid and greedy.

Guardian54 likes this.
  16. Ack

I'm going off to work now. What I see in this forum when I get back will decide how I'm going to proceed with this.

Have at it.

norgeshma and Chojomeka like this.
  17. Ack

Arbor is following the plan that Annette suggested. Read the NSFW extra. Geez.

norgeshma likes this.
  18. edale

Taylor was being dragged to the med bay, to have whatever unknown alterations done to her body and mind, and Tori and Annette would have been stunned, so unable to prevent anything.
    I saw everyone saying "it was good right up until this happened", "this broke my SoD hard", "whoever did this should burn because of how wrong it is", "the contract is sacred to the setting" (especially this one, very especially this one)

Basically everyone saying that that one plot point was bad and didn't fit.

And it's bad in-setting because, as Arbor said:
    This is exactly what happened from Taylor's PoV. And even if it was setup by Annette, A SL employee went along with it, which makes it actual contract entrapment, even if they never intended to follow through with it. And there's video proof. I don't think someone would knowingly open their company up to even the chance at a lawsuit like that.

19. WindCall12

WindCall12 Well worn.

I don't think it is a good idea to have two seperate threads. One NSFW thread would enough.

Edifier likes this.
  20. GladiusLucix

GladiusLucix Versed in the lewd.

The problem that I have with this chapter, which I sort of mentioned before but didn't really say it was a problem, is that Taylor's NEVER going to risk coming back to Slut Life for anything. The Secret Society and New Home "rewards" will be wasted, and the Personal Teleporter won't be used for anything but maybe Endbringer disposal, because she won't want to chance getting stuck in a contract she didn't mean to for a THIRD time. Hell, she might not be willing to risk talking for the course of her current seven day stint. I was hoping that Taylor would be lured into debauchery and additional Slut Life runs by the promise of more power; a few more risque punishments, a little more daring choice of owners, but now she's going to run away as soon as she can and never look back.

And if Taylor finds out Annette was behind this, I wouldn't be surprised if she left her behind on Planet Slut. This is a betrayal on par with Emma's, in my opinion. Taylor won't just have trust subscriptions, she'll have entire archives. And Annette's too horny to see it, apparently.

Plus, I didn't see it before the 3.1 bit, but the "it's not cheating if it's with another woman" bit of garbage is exactly that, garbage. The post-resurrection massive hormone imbalance is one thing, but she kept going after that was partially fixed. Unless they had as open a relationship as in Meet the Heberts, I don't see Danny taking things well, either.

21. Death by Chains

Death by Chains За родину и свободу!

I’ve got to agree with the consensus here, Ack. From what little I’ve seen of this reality, mucking with THE SLUT LIFE CONTRACT is about the only true taboo they actually have, and you’re asking us to get on board with one of two possibilities: that either Gareth was fucking insane enough to monkey with Taylor’s contract so he could manipulate her for his own personal amusement — when he’s Arbor’s personal assistant, and thus sees enough of contestant punishments to know/extrapolate exactly what sort of things this society will do to him to punish such profaning of THE SLUT LIFE CONTRACT — or that Annette’s hormonal state had her so lust-addled that she came within seconds of throwing her own daughter to the non-existant mercies of Slut Life Inc. simply to set up a situation where she could have group sex and put on a pious act for Taylor like she was shanghai’d into it.

If it was truly meant to be Gareth, you needed to lay more hints guiding blame towards him. And establish that as soon as it was detected — and even with Arbor looking to squeeze some ‘extras’ out of the situation, detection could not possibly take long, given all the safeguards that would have to surround such things! — his attempt to violate the sanctity of The Signing Of THE SLUT LIFE CONTRACT was going to result in horrifically bad things happening to him.

If you’re honestly going to tell us that Annette did all this, including endangering Taylor’s physical and emotional well-being with CONTRACT shenanigans, simply so Annette could get gang-banged and still tell her daughter ‘honey, I had no choice!’, IMO she’s abrogated any right to call herself a mother. GladiusLucix is right: a betrayal that abject, from a person she literally had brought back from the dead because she’s one of the last two people Taylor still loved and trusted unconditionally, would probably see her abandon Annette to her own devices (and Slut Life’s!) when Taylor left. At that point she’d think they deserved each other.
    Unless SL’s resurrection systems somehow botched the job and completely rewrote Annette’s personality, or got the wrong person to start with? Because this is not behaviour consistent with a person worthy to speak the word ‘parent’, let alone claim the title.

22. shiyochan

shiyochan Getting out there.

Alright so reading Part 3.1 explained a bit behind the scenes about the contract fiasco, but I'm really puzzled as to why the whole plot was necessary.

I mean, Annette's not gonna be with Taylor the whole time they're on the show right? What with her jobs and owners and stuff. And Tori'll be there as the Cutie owner anyways, so why not just plan to invite a bunch of dudes over to the house for an orgy while Taylor's out if they don't want her to know?

23. edale

One plot hole with the 'Annette did it with full cooperation from Arbor, so she could get her Gangbang, and Arbor's actually a good guy' thing.... Why force Taylor to watch? And more decide Annette's breaks (MUCH worse than just watching)?

That is literally psychological torture on a level as bad or worse than anything the Trio did, including The Locker. Because any time her mom's getting fucked by a stranger... she can make it stop, but has to let it continue.

The SL people might not see it as such, but Annette sure as hell should.

I could easily see Taylor snapping in the middle of this, and killing everyone in the room save Annette and Tori.... And Annette would have been the one to drive her daughter to that point.

This is worse (from Taylor's PoV) than Alexandria pretending she killed all of Taylor's friends, and we saw how that ended.

Ergoan, necrolectric, Noctum and 8 others like this.
  24. Jetsmillion

Jetsmillion Not Gay if it is Cute

So with the new reveal from the NSFW snippet, it was revealed that Taylor's contract was never altered. Her mom and Tori just faked it to get some sexy time. It is slightly better then altering the actual contract, but it still feels like a gross violation of Taylor's trust with the other two.

Ergoan, Noctum, GladiusLucix and 2 others like this.
  25. 7SFOmenSJ

7SFOmenSJ Getting some practice in, huh?

Continuing with the idea that this would be horrible for Taylor is that for Taylor, she would think that she brought her mother back to life and then caused her mother and friend to be raped and then forced to watch it happen in person. Even if you use the idea that Annette and Tori actually set the whole thing up, Taylor doesn't know that so she would still believe she caused that to happen.

Taylor's contract was changed and she was going be raped and turned into a sex slave. The only way for Taylor to get her old contract and not the new one is if Arbor was bribed with sex. Neither Annette nor Tori wanted to have sex but In order to save Taylor they agreed to it. That is what Taylor believes happened. That is rape. Requiring someone to have sex with you in return for stoping someone else being raped is still rape even if there is no actually physical violence being actually done. An example would be that a mother and her friend are going to a cop for help saying someone is about to rape her daughter and the cop saying that unless they have sex with him, he won't stop it. That is what Arbor is doing. His job is to uphold and manage contracts. It doesn't matter if Tori was the one who offered and Annette was the one to bring herself into it, it is still rape.

Taylor would know and see it like this. She definitely would snap at this point. And If she ever found out that Annette and Tori set it all up? It would be really bad. On top of that, this would color her entire experience at SL and not in a good way. She would be wrathful, depressed, untrusting, and various other negative emotions. You would have to write Taylor as never being happy for the entire time at SL for your story to make sense. She is only there for a week, no where near long enough to get over this especially if she finds out The only 2 people she could trust at SL was involved in this. On top of that, she has all the other hang ups she already had before coming here further compounding the situation.

If you want to get Annette involved just have her be fricken honest to Taylor. Have Annette tell Taylor that her resurrection screwed up her body bad and she needs to have sex. Have them work it out. That there could be your drama piece. Taylor and her mother coming to terms with seeing each other as adults and not just parent and child. Taylor having to acknowledge that her mother is a person, not perfect, and she has sexual needs and desires too. Heck, you can even make it so that in order for Annette to stay faithful Taylor has to help her mother with her needs. Good drama there with getting Taylor to that point as well as all of the issues that come afterwards with the fact that she has sex with a women as well as her mother.

It is your story though, you do you. Sorry that you had to get all this salt for your hard work.

26. Guardian54

Guardian54 Versed in the lewd.

I did not read the rewrite yet because of the PREMISE THE COMMENTS ARE TELLING ME YOU SHIFTED TO, ACK! It's monumentally DUMBER than G-whatshisface mucking with the contract despite knowing how important it is to the company and how fucked up he'll be for it!

Annette or any being that can pass as Annette is not fucking retarded enough to do something like what I'm gleaning from their comments. I strongly advise you change this to a "Little Owl, they kind of resurrected me with porn logic technology. So, uh, I'm probably going to take a couple months to stop being more than a little horny..." plot like the commenters suggested. The mindfuck of Taylor learning that her parents were probably fucking outdoors when she was conceived, among other things, would be more than enough conflict.

Failing that, if you're going to have Annette plan anything even within several universes of this, why didn't Annette sign up for a Slut Life run herself? Consensus said (over on Commercial Break when we were debating Taylor's horribad credit point management skills) the Heberts were lower middle class before she died. They could really use the money, and powers for that matter.
    This thread agreed it was a "head up ass stay faithful to Danny" thing, and then you give us this "Annette is so desperate for sex that a) she would absolutely have jumped at the opportunity to participate in SL herself--hey, desperate nympho, also powers and money could be useful in the future--and b) our previous (IMHO idiot balling Annette's practicality level) consensus is absolutely impossible." thing???

I thought it was Gareth. The immediate ambush with armed thugs strongly pointed toward that.

Hence I believed you could get away with murdering him for mucking with the sacred Conceptual Contract--SL has connections to conceptual-controlling realities. After all, if the Contract agreed to by both parties is not the same, it fails to be a Conceptual Contract.

And that's the one thing more important to SL than anything else.

Indeed it should.
    But if we want to be generous Arbor just got off their equivalent of a 50-hour work marathon and is looking forward to going on vacation starting tomorrow, and he's just barely fallen asleep before being woken up, and isn't exactly in good touch with reality yet and is basically running on 2% processor availability swatting at buzzing insects in his sleep.

Agreed, in other news this site needs a stronger upvote system.

Indeed, which doesn't make sense for such middle management. It's literally his job at stake when it comes to such a crucial concept as preserving server integrity after all...

This sort of thing would not fly in any legal system that actually functioned well enough to even have contracts be a thing. Because Imperfect Information says that Contract cannot be formed if the parties are not agreeing to the same thing. And if they're connected to conceptual magical girl settings, well...

This is the first time I ever invoked conceptual bullshit settings in a positive sense, hah!

Your wording is grossly insufficient.
    It is bugfuck impossible for Annette to do this sort of deliberately traumatizing thing unless
    a) Taylor is hallucinating
    b) Annette is so unthinkingly horny she ABSOLUTELY would have taken a Slut Life run if she was allowed
    --I spent how many posts earlier raging about how she's stupid not to and the other commenters spent HOW MUCH effort to browbeat me into "stay faithful to Danny" bullshit? And given they're kidnapping random folks from the multiverse for their show they'd be happy to have volunteers.
    c) Annette is a worse mother than Squealer, or perhaps Glastig Uaine, would be.

Agreed, even Literal Motherfucking Taylor Hebert would be less RIDICULOUS than this.

...Wait a second. Dude, TYPOES! You just told the author to go fuck himself rather indirectly ("you do you")! (inb4 infraction for horribad pun)

27. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

I... almost entirely agree with this, except perhaps in weaker terms (that is to say, I would have said it with less swearing, and maybe might not have mentioned some of the specific points).

Which is really weird, because I did not expect to ever agree in anything with this particular commenter. Not in SL-related matters, anyway.

edale, Mgunh1, FlyingWaffle and 2 others like this.
  28. Tortoise

Tortoise Know what you're doing yet?

I have SoD issues with both of the alternative explanations:

If the culprit was Gareth, Arbor's behavior doesn't seem believable. That he's at first unwilling to believe Taylor is OK. But after seeing video evidence? That he'd just go "can't be arsed to do anything about it without extra compensation" is ridiculous levels of incompetent. That's like a bank manager saying "Oh seems that our systems do allow other people to withdraw money from your account. But I don't feel like doing anything about that unless you pay me personally, or at least give a blowjob". Even if the manager was incompetent/corrupt/evil, it seems ridiculous that they'd openly say that to a customer's face. Either the contestant really has no rights and the contract has little value, or Arbor seems like a caricature.

If this was Annette's idea, did she really think this was the best or only way to get banged? And none of the people she talked with suggested better alternatives? Surely they could at least think of excuses to not have Annette be with Taylor constantly. The chapter already said that Annette had been having sex with Tori without Taylor knowing about it before they told them. Why couldn't she do more gangbangs or whatever in secret?

29. Guardian54

Guardian54 Versed in the lewd.

Okay, let's try this without swearing:

This is the size of the idiot ball G-whatshisface would need to muck with Taylor's contract, it is flat and thus of relatively low volume and mass, and the foreground-background distance is short. Not all that big.
    Arbor needs a similar idiot ball to not address someone hacking the SL computer system as the emergency it is. Apparently he likes the idea of being spaced at any time by a hacker who's gotten through the security? (one of the reasons I believe sapient lifeforms will always have a significant planetary population, catastrophic system failures take more effort)
    [​IMG]

THIS, with the foreground-background longer for larger scale and a much less flat shape for more volume, is the absolute lower bound of idiot ball size what Annette would need to think pretending to be gangraped in front of your kid, who is ignorant of the situation, is fine:

[​IMG]

The best excuse I could come up with for Arbor is that he's mostly asleep and swatting at the annoying buzzing by his ear with less than 1% brain function conscious, after a REAAAAALLLYYYY long, nasty shift, and is going on vacation after this sleep. So he's grumpy as hell. But yeah the system security is sure to be critically important (lest sufficiently powerful civilizations drop by and make SL stop existing) unless Arbor really wants to get spaced because someone hacked the station's systems.

And you can see above for the idiot balls I think are approximately required for either explanation for this pointless bit of external conflict. As if learning your mother was a bisexual nymphomaniac all along isn't enough internal conflict for someone as repressed as Taylor Hebert.

30. Hahn

Hahn Making the rounds.

Wow - the consensus seems to be "I can't see how this situation becomes unfucked, so obviously Taylor is fucked".

But gheez - that doesn't mean that Ack can't and won't fix the situation. I agree that I would have a much easier time seeing a good solution in the Gareth scenario. Likewise I can't see a solution where Taylor has any faith in SL afterwards. But luckily I'm not the author.

Ack has been doing this for a long time. Is it really so unlikely that there is an actual plan for a sensible plot?

(That being said - anettes decision making is garbage)