1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gramps' quest for a stable family (HP / Overlord/Homm crossover quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Nicaea, May 10, 2018.

1. Threadmarks: June 21st 1985
    Nicaea

Nicaea Monomaniac Penguin

June 21st 1985

[X] Diplomatic meetings. Most of the leaders of the new world that seems to be coming have been identified. Do you dare to try and contact them?
    -[X]Dumbledore : Neutral, friendly.
    Rolled 43 : Failure

[Rosy cheeks] activated.
    Rolled 66 + 20 (aFoaTS) = 86. Pass.

This time, Dace thought, glaring at the office door, his granddaughter holding his hand and looking around the corridor inquisitively, this time, he was prepared and came with his grandchild figure, who was superior in any and all ways to the Longbottom child.

"Do you remember what you have to do?" He spoke up gravely, making her nod seriously, strawberry blond princess curls bouncing as her head bobbed.

"Uh huh. I need to be cute and distracting!"

"Good girl" Dace praised her, causing her to almost glow.

See how he liked being ignored !

He liked it a lot, apparently.

Dumbledore opened the door, meeting briefly with Dace's death stare, before the little girl gave her grandfather's hand a tug that made both men snap out of their staring contest and focus on her instead. The oldest one here took all of one second to understand who the girl was and immediately invited them in.

Then began the oddest meeting Dace ever partook in.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your presence here?" Dumbledore sat back behind his desk, looking at the pair from behind his half moon glasses.

"Grandpa said I'm here because he can't speak to you without wanting to strangle you!" Little Scáthach announced cheerfully, raising her arm in the air as if she was in a classroom. Which was strange, because she'd never been n one. Dace just chalked it up to something either Oliver or Lizzie did, nodding in agreement and staring at the man's phoenix, who stared back.

Hogwarts' director's composure broke a little, before he finally managed to speak up.

"While I do appreciate you bringing my great-granddaughter to visit, and your trying to open communication, I am not quite sure bringing a five year old, as developped as she may be, to this kind of meeting."

The little girl just stared at him, beofre putting her index to her mouth, pouting pensively. Dace just snorted.

"He thinks I'm ruining your childhood by forcing you to attend grown up meetings."

She frowned and glared at Dumbledore.

"I'm grandpa's heiress!" She jumped up on her feet from the seat she was in and pointed her finger at Dumbledore, who blinked in surprise, before nodding slowly.

"Therefore, I'm gonna be here one day. So it's better that I'm here now, because I'll have less to learn later." She crossed her arms and puffed her chest proudly, causing Dumbledore to look at Dace helplessly. Dace just waved his hand, never looking away from the Fawkes' beady eyes.

"Pointing fingers is rude." She deflated immediately.

"Still, There's time-" Albus tried again, only to be outright interrupted.

"Vampires tried to kidnap me last summer. "Her tone began to waver, her lips wobbling and fat tears beginning to appear in her periwinkle eyes who somehow seemed to double in size, making her appear the very picture of misery. "I-I don't want to be eaten..." She began to sniffle, making Dumbledore panic, completely forgetting his reasoning in favor of pacifying the girl. On his side, Dace smirked while Fawkes stared at him disapprovingly.

Delegation was a mark of good leadership, and so was proper motivation. Especially since Lizzie seems to have taught her student her killing move: not letting the opponent say even one word.

And because the two men didn't directly interact with eachother, that peace treaty and alliance was finally ratified, with some knowledge being exchanged. Once they were back home, Scáthach was feeling very proud of herself as she was led through the floo towards one of her Grandma's summer homes in California ! It was even better, because her grandfather had the maids bring that giant cake she saw on TV last time she went to Grandma Lizzie's house.

It had three layers of cate, with whipped cream on the edges and was covered in chocolate shavings. Then, as the maid cut it, she was that the cake itself was also made in chocolate, with whipped cream between the layers with cherries in it. Next to her, some cold milk was poured in her favorite glass ( the one with kitties!) as auntie Ess entered the room.

Seriously, if all she needed to do to get her sweets was getting people to say yes to anything she said, Grandpa should have told her earlier!

Scáthach the elder just leaned back against the wall, dusting herself discreetely as she pressed a gem on the bracer on her right arm.

Alliance with Life faction.

Meanwhile, back in Wales, Dace looked up at the clock on the wall. All of the hands save for the ones representing the two Scáthach's, indicated 'mortal peril'.

Well then, it seemed Riddle's patience finally ran out.

Still, planning was half of the strategy and he needed to decide what to do of his troops., but more importantly, of his people.

Strategic Data:

Scáthach the Younger was sent in a safe house in America.

Does Dace borrow her necklace? (+2 Morale and Luck if worn by a female)

[] No
    [] Yes

If yes, who does he give it to?

[] Write-in (must be female!)

Scáthach the Elder accompanied her as a bodyguard.

Dace will stay here to organize the Defence. However, does he take to the field?
    [] Yes:Certain death, all units on ground gain +2 morale
    [] No: Medium chance of death. Dace will just use spells from afar.

Martha
    [X] Refused to be sent with Scáthach the younger. Will act as she wishes.

[]Elizabeth
    -[] Stays here to organize the troops : First wave of creatures gain an extra attack turn. (High chances of death)
    -[] To America! (Will be safe).

[]Oliver
    -[] Stays here and leads the Dragons: Dragons gain double attack ability ( Very high chance of injury, high chance of death.)

[]Agatha
    -[] Stays here and organizes the defense: Defences will hold twice as long. ( Very high chance of injury, high chance of death.)

[]Moody & Jason
    -[] Stay here and fight : Army gains 1 morale due to their inventive use of curses, both verbal and magical (Very high chances of injury, high chances of death)

[]Lily
    -[] Stays here. She's lucid and strong enough to fight : Gain temporary Hero unit ( high chances of sanity slipping, low chances of injury)

Current army :

4 green dragons: Powerful flying units, magic resistant.
    1 gold dragon: Powerful flying unit, magic immune.
    429 wolves: Swift ground unit. Double attack ability.
    100 fairies: Swift flying unit. No retaliation from enemy upon attack
    15 Treants: Slow ground units. Can root enemies nearby to the ground. Can pass themselves off as trees.
    20 Moon does: Swift ground unit. Movement cannot be impaired.
    15 elves: Swift ranged unit. Chaos ward. Double attack.
    10 druids: Ranged spellcasters. Can buff troops' strength, defence and luck of impair enemy movement.
    Martha (can take the field): CLose ranged fighter, will act as she sees fit.
    Dace: Can devastate the enemy army, but only twice.

Thankfully, the fact the expedition in Dyfed was a resounding success meant that at least, Riddle wouldn't get to attack from many directions and would only come from the South, where Dace could trap them in a bottleneck between the mountains. However, Riddle also probably had ranged and flying units at his disposal...

Choose your layout. Save for Martha and Dace, all unit types must be assigned a spot:

[] Frontline : At the bottleneck, between the battlefield proper and the enemy lines.
    [] Middle : on the battlefield.
    [] Backline: Behind the walls.

[] Frontline : Treants
    [] Frontline : Wolves
    [] Middle : Moon does
    [] Middle : Fairies
    [] Middle : Dragons
    [] Backline: Elves
    [] Backline: Druids

Army total morale: 4

+1 All army of Nature type
    +1 Martha's Basic Leadership
    +2 Tavern Defensive boost.
    +1 Eye of the dragon

Army total luck: 4

+2 Fountain of youth
    +1 Dace's Luck skill
    +1 Eye of the dragon

For those of you who don't read the informational sections, here's why Luck and Morale are important:
    Luck : A stat that effects causality. For each point of luck, you get 10% of having a luck proc. Luck has multiple effects :

-On the offensive, it doubles raw damage of an attack or a fes compatible spells, before resistances are counted in.
    -On the defensive, it halves the damage taken pre reduction.
    -On story mode, it adds +20 to all rolls it applies to.

Morale: A stat that effects one's bravery. For each point of morale, you get 10% of having a morale proc. Morale, if it procs, has two major effects :

- Causes the character or army unit to attack twice on the same turn.
    - Causes the unit to attack first regardless of the respective speed of the fighters.

#Revivequickteams

Behold! the power of 22 Diplomacy and 18 Intrigue in the hands of a 5 years old who got promised cake. On another note, LifeQuest's spirit and pride just got crushed. And now, let's not forget the most important choice of them all!

Interlude choice!(yaaaaay~)

Choose one:

[] Order Quest : AGG, without the good rolls.
    [] Life Quest : Where getting a pass is cause for celebration
    [] Chaos Quest : Chewing the scenery is nice, human flesh is better.
    [] Death Quest : Psyching up, throwing down.
    [] Aife Quest : Cultist simulator, now with extra insane muttering.
    [] Joker Quest : Stuff is figured out, people start screaming.

Edit: after further consideration (aka flipping a coin), I decided to allow for Dace's equipment bonuses to translate to the army even if he isn't in the field. Be grateful!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia Supreme Ruler of all of Equestria.

[X] Aife Quest : Cultist simulator, now with extra insane muttering.

It might limit our view on other impossible charactercharacters, but I really want to see Aife become stupider.

3. Nicaea

Stupider* And to each their own. Aife salt is tasty indeed.

4. korat56

korat56 Well worn.

[X] Aife Quest : Cultist simulator, now with extra insane muttering.

5. Nicaea

So far, Aifequest in the lead, with LifeQuest and DeathQuest hot on their heels. Still no plan of action here though.

6. shanagan

shanagan Versed in the lewd.

[X]Plan Alea Iacta Est
    -[X] Yes
    --[X] Martha
    -[X] No: Medium chance of death. Dace will just use spells from afar.
    -[X]Elizabeth
    --[X] Stays here to organize the troops : First wave of creatures gain an extra attack turn. (High chances of death)
    -[X]Oliver
    --[X] Stays here and leads the Dragons: Dragons gain double attack ability ( Very high chance of injury, high chance of death.)
    -[X]Agatha
    --[X] Stays here and organizes the defense: Defences will hold twice as long. ( Very high chance of injury, high chance of death.)
    -[X]Moody & Jason
    --[X] Stay here and fight : Army gains 1 morale due to their inventive use of curses, both verbal and magical (Very high chances of injury, high chances of death)
    -[X]Lily
    --[X] Stays here. She's lucid and strong enough to fight : Gain temporary Hero unit ( high chances of sanity slipping, low chances of injury)
    -[X] Frontline : Treants
    -[X] Frontline : Wolves
    -[X] Frontline: Moon does
    -[X] Middle: Fairies
    -[X] Frontline: Dragons
    -[X] Backline: Elves
    -[X] Backline: Druids

[X] Death Quest : Psyching up, throwingdown.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  7. Bla

Bla Not too sore, are you?

[X]Plan Alea Iacta Est
    -[X] Yes
    --[X] Martha
    -[X]Elizabeth
    --[X] Stays here to organize the troops : First wave of creatures gain an extra attack turn. (High chances of death)
    -[X]Oliver
    --[X] Stays here and leads the Dragons: Dragons gain double attack ability ( Very high chance of injury, high chance of death.)
    -[X]Agatha
    --[X] Stays here and organizes the defense: Defences will hold twice as long. ( Very high chance of injury, high chance of death.)
    -[X]Moody & Jason
    --[X] Stay here and fight : Army gains 1 morale due to their inventive use of curses, both verbal and magical (Very high chances of injury, high chances of death)
    -[X]Lily
    --[X] Stays here. She's lucid and strong enough to fight : Gain temporary Hero unit ( high chances of sanity slipping, low chances of injury)

[X] Death Quest : Psyching up, throwingdown.

What are you people doing? Are you not aware that we are more then likely going to die here?
    We NEED this information like the world needs Bees!

8. Blonddude42

Blonddude42 Experienced.

*evil laughing intensifies*

Are you sure it's best to risk it? If you go all in, even if you win, it can be a hollow victory if you loose all your people.

9. Bla

Better a open counsel position then total capitulation. Our stone is already rooted into our base, if we lose here we lose everything.
    Not to mention the founton of youth.

10. Soulwave

Soulwave Unless you're Merlin

I really hope this isn't the kill off Dace event he was planning

11. Bla

Nah, he's just besieging the settlement as a practice run.
    -_-

12. Soulwave

No I ment the he as in the GM sorry for not being clear

13. Bla

Oooooh. Well, perhaps we can...derail that plan of his?
    Pray to to Dice Gods my Brethren! Only through faith can we be saved!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  14. Soulwave

The GM has said he planned for Dace to be a temporary character as I rather like Dace I hope we can prove him wrong.

Bla likes this.
  15. Nicaea

That's... Actually pretty close to the mark here.

I'm also a She. And no, Dace was originally set to survive this one but now he's prolly gonna die, yeah. But be positive, it won't be my choices that kill him ~!

Also, closing the votes in 2 hours.
    Changed my mind about that, giving you a bit more time.

Edit: Also, my minions pointed out : There is 0% chance of Riddle getting his hands on the Nature anchor. Dace'll pull a Lily and if things become too bad, he'll break the link himself an throw in into the floo. He's an intrigue character, planning for the worst case scenario is something he'll do automatically, which is why you didn't get the choice to keep chibi with you even though her being here would crank up morale and luck by yet another notch.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  16. PP_QQ

PP_QQ Perfectly Punctual Quintessential Quiche

...are you implying Dace going to live anyway but now going to die because we are using everyone to fight Death faction ?

Just found the plan on SV, it seems good with the above information.

[X]Plan protect our legacy
    -[X] Yes
    --[X] Martha
    -[X]Elizabeth
    --[X] To America! (Will be safe).
    -[X]Oliver
    -[X]Agatha
    -[X]Moody & Jason
    -[X]Lily

[X] Death Quest : Psyching up, throwing down.

And also, the planner reasoning actually make sense :

17. Nicaea

Aaaand stop.

[​IMG]

End of votes, time to tally up all that~

Hm. Deathquest seems to have won. Fairly sure there's some SV/QQ double account cheatery involved, but I'll allow it this time.

So did the Alea Iacta Est plan. I'll post the Negaverse later this evening. Anyone know how to make the alerts work? Bacause of the formatting, Negaverse interludes don't register to the readers as chapters ( like the Bright Lady interlude).

18. Threadmarks: DeathQuest Negaverse: Battle for Yr Wyddfa
    Nicaea

DeathQuest Negaverse: Battle for Yr Wyddfa (1)

Alright, ladies, gentlemen, necrophiliacs, We are gathered here because some people decided it was a good idea to launch an assault before the combat tutorial happened, so I'm going to throw you into the fire! Enjoy.

Tom looked ahead of him, his army shambling ahead of him, while Anastasia, his strongest Death knight, was riding ahead.

[​IMG]

( I had to create the map and the grid all on my own. The first to diss my stuff will get punished. One way or another. Looking at you, SoulWeave! Of course, as per HoMM , I only put some creatures, but it's your much more numerous army. Trying to keep the cluttering to a minimum here.)

However, once he arrived, he soon noticed several things were amiss. While the grass was a bit more lush than it should be, the truly odd things were that there was a river that wasn't supposed to exist and, on the other bank of said river, there was a forest made of sturdy trees. This was strange, because he had it on good authority that the Nature faction was only truly installed there since last year, this was much too early for such important terraforming.

Still, Nature was present. He could feel eyes on him everywhere, the wind was harsher, carrying undercurrends of fire, the trees were agitated, there were groans and breathing noises and something was moving in that forest, the ground was muddy, causing the undead to walk slower.

Clearly, Dace was prepared, he'd expected nothing less from his fated enemy.

With a mental command, his army stilled as he made his plan, then, with a single nudge, the army...

[] Separated : The skeletons, liches and wights, all of them creatures that could be destroyed instantly by Dace's accursed winds would stay behind, waiting for Dace to have wasted his spells on sturdier creatures and only then would they come, so that they could not be stopped.

[] Continued its advance, the terrain constraints meant sending reinforcements would be complicated, especially if, as the texts suggest, Nature aligned spells were centered about terrain manipulation.

A few minutes later, Tom looked at the river. It was shallow enough to pass, however, when the came down of his mount and dipped a finger in it, he felt a tingle bordering on burning, and drew back his hand. Frowning, he extended his magical senses to try and parse the water's secrets.
    Mysticism check : 20. Got 26. Passed.
    Learning check: 15 (reduced from 25 from previous Learning actions). Got 22. Passed.

His eyes suddenly opened, slight teal sparks coming from them.

The Grail.

It was here.

Anticipation began to rise within him as his lips curled into a smirk. No wonder he couldn't find it, someone already got to it first. He got up, raised his hand, although it was more for his benefit than real need, and lowered it, commanding that...

The Vampires:
    [] (Aggressive): They fly over the trees, heading towards the enemy backline and murder their fragile units.
    [] (Polyvalent): They fly over the trees, scouting the field and picking off weak targets
    [] (Cautious): They fly around stealthily, retreating at the first sign of danger.

The Zombies:
    [] (Aggressive): They rush towards the castle, through the woods.
    [] (Polyvalent): They shamble cautiously, taking advantage of the cover from the trees.
    [] (Cautious): They stay on place, waiting for the signal to attack.

Anastasia:
    [] (Aggressive): She bombards the field with spells.
    [] (Polyvalent): She focuses on crowd control.
    [] (Cautious): She waits for now, until the troops reached the castle itself.

IF Continue was chosen :

The Skeletons :
    [] (Aggressive): They rush towards the castle, through the woods.
    [] (Polyvalent): They shamble cautiously, taking advantage of the cover from the trees.
    [] (Cautious): They stay on place, waiting for the signal to attack.

The Wraiths:
    [] (Aggressive): They fly over the trees, heading towards the enemy backline and murder their fragile units.
    [] (Polyvalent): They fly over the trees, scouting the field and picking off weak targets.
    [] (Cautious): They fly around stealthily, retreating at the first sign of danger.

The Liches:
    [] (Aggressive): They bombard the defenses to try and somke the defenders out.
    [] (Polyvalent): They bombard the field with spells.
    [] (Cautious): They start trying to wrestle control of the terrain.

As his arm fell, the undead rushed, their speed faster than before, and Anastasia's undead steed neighed, its hooves hitting the ground almost impatiently.

As for Tom himself, he decided to...

[] Lead the troops:
    -Highest risk to self.
    -Highest chance to Find Dace's heiress (Blessed One)
    -Highest chance to find Dace
    -Highest chance to find Grail
    -Low chance to learn of Aife's whereabouts

[] Lead from the center:
    -Middling risk to self.
    -Middling chance to Find Dace's heiress (Blessed One)
    -Middling chance to find Dace
    -Middling chance to find Grail

[] Lead from the rear:
    -Low risk to self.
    -Low chance to Find Dace's heiress (Blessed One)
    -Low chance to find Dace
    -Low chance to find Grail

Current troops :

Anastasia: Level 12 Shadow Mage.
    Tom Riddle (Horcrux) : Level 16 Lich.
    Vampires x 30
    Zombies x 300
    Skeleton Warriors x 200
    Wraiths x 40
    Liches x 8

In which, we learn overestimating one's enemy is just as dangerous as underestimating them. Then, fandom happened and Raven had a suspicious feeling more stakes were going to need to be prepared :V

Before you ask, yes, Apocalypse now was chosen.

19. Soulwave

All will fall before the horde!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Nicaea likes this.
  20. Nicaea

Meanwhile in LifeQuest (snippet, just so you know some of what you missed):

Much sobbing in a corner was done.

TimelordLucario and Qeqre like this.
  21. Soulwave

Sounds like the barbarian faction (muggles) sent James Bond to spy on dumbledoor? I can get behind that.

22. Blonddude42

Blonddude42 Experienced.

That's just the latest of Dumbledore's shit luck. Life Quest rejoices whenever they manage to put out a fire before it either starts two more, or burns them too badly.

23. Threadmarks: Turn 4 : June 21st 1985 : The battle for Yr Wyddfa (1)
    Nicaea

Turn 4 : June 21st 1985 : The battle for Yr Wyddfa (1)

Dace looked at his council, hesitating for a moment, before he felt an odd weight setting itself on the castle itself. He recognized that spell, it was one of the Terrorist's favorites, after all. Trying to use the floo or apparition would only have deadly consequences now, though, inanimate items should still be fine, he noted, as he began to set his usual contingencies in place.
    Contingencies: Intrigue + Stewardship check : 44. Rank 4 Success.
    Lily freed, explosive charges planted, dead man triggers set up, portkey on the Anchor and the Treasury installed, greek fire potions in his office (if he got out of this alive, he might set those off just for the pleasure of seeing the papers burn.) and all manners of little tricks to make Riddle's life miserable if he won. Oh, also, he mused as he put on a bracer, not to forget the explosives to destroy his body. Worst case scenario would be Riddle raising him, after all.

People around him were nervous, although your security chiefs, Oliver and Martha less so. Not at all, in Martha's case. Dace took them in, before speaking up.

"I'll spare you the motivational speech, the situation is that bad, yes. The opponent we're facing casually depopulates entire villages and desacrates their corpses to grow his army of undead. Their very presence pollutes the world around them. Already, I've been receiving reports that the land in Cornwall was becoming weaker, animals are dying, crops no longer grow, and diseases are emerging at an alarming rate. The opponent we're facing has the numbers, the preparations and the experience.

However, we cannot allow ourselves to fall here, if only to spite him. He already has taken control of the former Order faction territory in Scotland. If he gains control of here too, he may grow too strong to be stopped anymore, especially since he is in cahoots with the Overlord." Lily's face lifted and she stared at him, growling to express her discontent.

"Therefore, we will fight here, most likely die here too, if we're going to be honest, but we will do so while making sure the necrophiliac over there does not get what he wants. Elizabeth." He adressed his wife trying to find her something to do other than wringing her hands. " You'll be in charge of the unit rotation and organization. Oliver, you'll take care of coordinating the dragons and regular army. Agatha, you'll reinforce the defenses. Feel free to use anything that catches your eye. Moody, Jason, I want you commanding the troops. Engage at your own discretion. Lily..." He grimaced, but Lily already knew what he wanted.

"Uh. Uh huh uh." She grunted, heading towards the door, crimson claws glistening in the evening light. His eyes followed her for a moment, before he turned to Martha, only to see that she had disappeared.

Looks like she'd be doing her own thing.

[​IMG]

(Unit placement went wonky, so no grids here siree! saving that for next turn when there's an actual battle.)

A foul stench was carried by the wind and he could see shapes on the horizon. He noticed that Martha had taken the liberty to already set up his troops as she went out, allowing him to take control over the southern pass, where the waters of the Grail created a river. The Treants were already imitating trees, wolves and does were moving carefully on the roots to avoid any traps, The dragons were growing agitated. In the middle of the fields, the fairies were flying, forming colorful clouds while at the feet of the fortress, the elves and druids were scanning the horizon, preparing their staves and bows.

Still, his units were on place now, the problem was what they would do when the two armies enter in contact.

Make your choices: Choices ranged from Aggressive-Offensive to Cautious-Defensive.

[Frontline] The treants ( light green trees North of the river) x15 Currently Camouflaged, will inflict Rooting regardless of the stance.
    [] (Aggressive): Attack the enemy as they pass, inflicting damage to them. Will drop Camouflage.
    [] (Polyvalent): Remain Camouflaged, until the occasion presents itself.
    [] (Cautious): Remain Camouflaged, only inflict Rooting.

[Frontline] The wolves (doggos north of the river)x 429 Unfettered (Nature), can Double Attack.
    [] (Aggressive): Charge [Move to river]
    [] (Polyvalent): Attacks of opportunity.
    [] (Cautious): Use hit and run tactics, using the trees and vegetation to hide themselves.

[Frontline] The moon does (Inside the pseudo-forest) x 20 Unfettered, Magic dampening aura.
    [] (Polyvalent): Hit and run tactics.
    [] (Cautious): Stay under the cover of vegetation.

[Frontline] The dragons (The Really Ugly orange thing Behind the forest) x 5 Magic resistance/immunity, Breath attack.
    [] (Aggressive): 'Bombardment' tactics (Burn everything to the ground) [Move to river]
    [] (Polyvalent): Hit and run. They will act in the way allowing them to maximize their moves.
    [] (Cautious): Interception : they will focus on destroying any enemy breaking through the line.

[Middle] Fairies (pink blots in the 'field') x 100 No retaliation (magical), Swift.
    [] (Aggressive): Charge ! [Move to frontline]
    [] (Polyvalent): Hit and run tactics to pick off the enemy that break through.
    [] (Cautious): Patrol the skies in case comebody sneaks off.

[Backline] Druids (People in the robes. Yes, they're supposed to be monks, I know) Spellcaster (half-trained), Meditation (Basic).
    [] (Aggressive): Set up a Necromancy ward : Prevents the enemy from raising or animating the dead for the duration of the combat.
    [] (Polyvalent): Modify the terrain to slow enemy advance.
    [] (Cautious): Enhance the troops (will last for the entirety of the battle)
    -[]Luck
    -[]Defence
    --[]Write in Buff target

[Backline] Elves (people in green near the town) Double shot, Chaos ward.
    [] (Aggressive): Shoot all that moves
    [] (Polyvalent): Shoot to kill
    [] (Cautious): Aim for priority targets
    -[] Write-in to set specific target

Lily: (still in Rampart)
    [] (Aggressive): Run to the frontline [Moves to frontline, takes 2 turns]
    [] (Polyvalent): Run to the middle [Moves to Middle]
    [] (Cautious): Stay behind as last line of defence [Moves to backline]

Dace: (still in Rampart)
    [] (Aggressive): Try to wipe them out right now (will use the most damagind spells he knows as soon as the opportunity appears.
    [] (Polyvalent): Use spells if needed.
    [] (Cautious): Keep his strength for now, one can never know what Riddle's strategy is.

Council bonuses:

-First wave of creatures gain an extra attack turn.
    -Dragons gain double attack ability
    -Defences will hold twice as long.
    -Army gains 1 morale due to their inventive use of curses, both verbal and magical
    -Gain temporary Hero unit

Battle stats:

Type of Battle:
    Mountain Defence :
    Attack : +10 % to wolves, treants, Martha + 30 % to Elves and druids

Martha's Tactics Skill :

+1 Speed
    +1 Movement
    +10% Melee Attack
    +10% Ranged Attack

Martha's Warden class:

+10% Melee Defence
    +10% Ranged Defence

Quiet eye of the Dragon:
    +5% Melee attack
    +5% Melee defence

Army total morale: 7

+1 All army of Nature type
    +2 Tavern Defensive boost.
    +1 Eye of the Dragon
    +2 Mysterious necklace
    +1 Moody&Jason
    - 1 Nat1

Army total luck: 6

+2 Fountain of youth
    +1 Dace's Luck skill
    +1 Eye of the Dragon
    +2 Mysterious necklace
    - 1 Nat1

River crossing penalty (Will apply as long as the Frontline holds):

Attack :

Skeletons : -10%
    Zombies : -15%
    Vampires : Malus Negated by Flying.
    Wraiths : Malus Negated by Flying.
    Liches : -10%
    Anastasia : -15%
    Riddle : -10%

Defence :

Skeletons : -10%
    Zombies : -15%
    Vampires : Malus Negated by Flying.
    Wraiths : Malus Negated by Flying.
    Liches : -5%
    Anastasia : -15%
    Riddle : -5%

Special abilities:

Camouflage: Treants and Sylvanians become immobile, passing themselves off as trees. Considering that they are trees, that disguise is particularly efficient, until they start moving.

Rooting: Treants/Sylvanians plant their roots in the ground, immobilizing everyone in a hex radius for one turn, every 3 turns. They cannot displace themselves if using Rooting without freeing the enemies.

Strategic Note: Camouflage requires total immobilization, attacking or changing positions will break the disguise and Camouflage will be unavailable until the end of the fight. Rooting, on the other hand, only requires the unit to stay at the same position. They can attack as they wish.

Unfettered(Nature) : Do not suffer any terrain penalty in Nature home terrain ( forest, mountains, grasslands), including of magical nature (such as the quicksand spell).

Double attack/Double shot : attacks twice in a short time instead of once.

Strategic Note: Unfettered (Nature) will not work in modified terrain, such as towns, unfamiliar terrain, such as the sea/desert, or terrain suffering from a particular large scale ailment/catastrophe, like Land of the Dead, or a volcanic eruption. It won't apply underground either. Double attack/Double shot will not incur a double retaliation.

Unfettered : Do not suffer any terrain penalty.
    Magic dampening aura : Units nearby only suffer from 25% of the effects of negative spells.
    Strategic note: That combo makes for a very mobile unit.

Magic resistance/immunity: Unaffected by spells up to level 4 / all spells, positive and/or negative.
    Breath attack : allows to attack from a distance without risking close quarter retaliation.
    Strategic note: Magic resistance/immunity disappears upon death and reactivates upon resurrection.

No retaliation (magical): Usually, any unit attacked in close quarters will retaliate, save for against those possessing that trait. Attack type set to magical.

Swift: May move again after attacking.

Strategic note: Swift only gives the ability to move gain after attacking. It doesn't double movement.

Spellcaster (Half trained): Gives access to 2 level 1, 2 level 2 and 1 level 3 Nature spell.

Meditation (basic) : Acts as a replacement to the Basic Meditation skill, sets creature level to 6.

Half-trained druids' spellbook:
    mce-anchor

[​IMG]

Stoneskin - 2 mana
    Combat - Blessing
    Stoneskin increases the target’s Melee and Ranged Defense by 25%.
    Then the druid put two pebbles in his mouth. Was he mad? I soon found out why as his skin hardened, turning instead the same color and texture as granite.
    mce-anchor

[​IMG]

Fortune - 3 mana
    Combat - Blessing
    Fortune grants the target maximum luck.
    If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's never gamble with an elf. I don't know how they do it, but if you put your gold down, it's as good as gone.
    mce-anchor

[​IMG]

Quicksand - 3 mana
    Combat - Indirect Curse
    Creates a patch of quicksand, the size of which is based on the caster's level. All targets require a full turn to move through 2 feet of quicksand.
    I refuse to fight an enemy who has the ground itself at their command! War is about gaining strategic ground, but what do you do when the enemy changes the rules of Nature?
    mce-anchor

[​IMG]

Necromancy Ward - 5 mana
    Combat - Blessing
    Necromancy Ward prevents any Raise or Animate Dead spell from working for the duration of the combat. It affects all targets on the Combat Map, including dead ones.
    Our graves and tombs must be safe from the disgusting grasp of the necromancers!

Infodumps! Number crunching! I crunch those numbers twice more because I actually calculate the hp and defence equations. It's very painful, but I'm sparing you guys from that, unless you really want to know how the health of your 500+ creatures is calculated each time an attack is made?

Now the QM salty minute is done, I won't reveal all the undead abilities and it's mostly common sense, but here's some tips, because even if you didn't spy on Riddle to get a feel on his units, I'm not completely heartless:

Arrows can't hit if there's no flesh.
    You can't punch a ghost.
    Liches are dead mages.
    Vampires aren't sun/fire-proof, they just heal quickly.
    Any humanoid bitten by a zombie is going to have a Bad Time.

That's all.

:3

24. Minion #Q

Minion #Q Well worn.

I'm terrible at fights so no plan this time.

25. Nicaea

S'fine, depending on how it goes, Dace'll get the choice on whether or not to flirt with a goddess, I expect you to do the right, Dace-like, choice :V

KalidoMARLL likes this.
  26. Soulwave

I'm tempted to flirt but then I rember Dace is all intrigue depends what she's the goddess OF.

27. Threadmarks: Turn 4 : June 21st 1985 : The battle for Yr Wyddfa (2)
    Nicaea

Sooo, I posted it by accident on SV, so I'm doing it here too. It's unbetaed, just so you know.
    Also, I'm gonna put a violence warning right here, because of pissed Martha. It gets a bit graphic.

Turn 4 : June 21st 1985 : The battle for Yr Wyddfa (2)

Battle turn 1:

[​IMG]

From his position on the walls of the castle, Dace could see the armies move. He felt a bit perplexed as he saw it separate on two lines, but after taking a spyglass, he noticed what was left behind : Dementors and skeletons. Creatures he could destroy easily in one shot, that stayed behind, just out of his range. Not for the first time, Dace cursed the lack of time that kept him from training his talent for the arts of wind, deciding to keep his spells in reserve, for now, at least.

[X] (Cautious): Keep his strength for now, one can never know what Riddle's strategy is.

The grey skinned vampires changed forms and flew up, avoiding both the river and the small barrier created by the concealed treants. He raised his hand and the elves at the bottom of the citadel armed their bows, before releasing their arrows as his hand fell.

[X] (Polyvalent): Shoot to kill 526 Damage to vampires. 7 Vampires dead, 23 remaining.

They flew and struck true, thinning about a fifth of their ranks, the ones falling catched by their brethren. It seemed they intended to have their necromancer master raise them. This wouldn't do.

"Madeye, are they ready?" He called out to the man currently arguing with his colleague, who turned around and grinned, causing his scarred face to twist and lines to appear where they really shouldn't.

"That they are. Greenhorns got real focused when they learned what Riddle'd do to them if they messed up."
    Oh, if only he knew of the depths of that man's depravity...
    As if on cue, a spiral of green energy rose from the plains, where the druids were gathered in a circle, to the cloudy skies, splashing against it as would a water drop on the ground, except it spread, again and again, until all of the sky was green. Dace felt some of the pressure in his head lessen, however, the the fact they needed the spell in itself was ominous. Lily raised her head, looking up in alarm, but settled down once she noticed this wasn't the result of an enemy acttion.

[X] (Cautious): Stay behind as last line of defence [Moves to backline]
    [X] (Aggressive): Set up a Necromancy ward : Prevents the enemy from raising or animating the dead for the duration of the combat. (15/20 Mana remaining)

Back on the frontline it seemed the grey skinned inferi began to pass the river. a closer look revealed their blackened gums and blackish red teeth oozing a black liquid that fell from their chins, causing the vegetation on the ground under them to twist and wilt, thei itinerary like a black scar across the land. He tried not to look too long at the bodies of the former humans, taking comfort in the fact that their soul long departed from their bodies.
    That's a lie, and you know it. Look at that little girl holding her teddy by the hand. Do you hear them? screaming, begging for help? Your legilimency must be hurting your head right now.
    Meanwhile, the does were looking at the scene, impassive, only moving each time the creatures tried to attack them. Still, the way they tapped the ground and fidgeted indicated their nervousness at being around those creatures to begin with.

[X] (Cautious): Stay under the cover of vegetation.

Nervousness that was warranted, because due to Oliver and Elisabeth's efforts, the dragons had free heign over the battlefield, and with the inferi forming a neat little pile, crawling on top the the rest to go past the river, well, they had a target they couldn't miss and they bould burn in a way that wouldn't hinder the elves' efforts.

[X] (Polyvalent): Hit and run. They will act in the way allowing them to maximize their moves.
    Dragons use breath attack! 575 Damage to zombies. 23 Zombies killed, 277 remaining, 23 leftover damage.

As they passed the river, however, they got ambushed, the wolves, swift and agile under the trees darted in and out of cover as they bit, clawed and tore down everything they could. However, that ferocious assault wasn't without losses, as, since the wolves were alive, the inferi threw themselves at them, devouring all they could to try and soothe their hunger.

[X] (Polyvalent): Attacks of opportunity.
    Wolves attack! 2243 Damage to zombies. 93 zombies killed, 184 remaining.
    Zombies retaliate ! 2225 Damage to wolves.185 wolves killed, 244 remaining.
    Double attack activated! Wolves attack = 1262 Damage to zombies. 52 zombies killed, 132 remaining.

A loud buzzing filled the air as the fairies were arriving, darting between the vampires to come, however, this attracted the attention of the injured creatures...

[X] (Aggressive): Charge ! [Move to frontline]

... And of the enemy spellcasters. A vaguely feminine figure, riding on a white horse raised their staff, conjuring a wide blade of frost, causing the running martha to drop to the ground, while the glacial wave sailed in the air, bisecting some of the flying creatures.

Ana uses ice bolt! 24 + 4x12 = 72 damage to fairies (27/30 Mana remaining) 10 fairies dead, 90 remaining, 2 leftover damage.

Causing the dragons nearby to roar in indignation and double down on attacking the undead wave of inferi.

Oliver rides the gold dragon, double attack (temporary) activated: Dragons use breath attack = 296 Damage to zombies. 12 Zombies killed, 122 remaining, 8 leftover damage.
    Due to Elizabeth's organization, dragons gain an extra attack!Dragons use breath attack= 292 Damage to zombies. 12 Zombies killed, 110 remaining, 4 leftover damage.

However, as the rest of the zombie group pushed through the woods and bodies, they found that they wouldn't move, roots holding them in place despite their best efforts...

The treants use Root! Zombies immobilized for Turn 2!

Turn 2.

It seemed, however, that the surprise finally wore off, and the enemy launched their counterattacks. In the sky, the vampires herded the fairies, culling their numbers and feasting on their blood, flesh and magic, using their foul magic to transfer that precious energy to the cadavers of their fallen friends, causing undeath to once more dwell inside of them.

Vampires attack fairies = 324 Damage to fairies46 fairies killed, 44 remaining, 2 leftover damage.
    Vampiric touch activated! Vampires gain 162 hp. 2 Vampires resurrected, leftover damage nulled.
    24 Vampires remaining.

Next to the immobile dementors and wraiths, the crowned skeletons raised their staves, their fleshless jaws moving as if to pronouned incantations. Finally, sick teal light illuminante the staves' extremity and the undeads brandished them towards the frontline, where most of the fight was happening, making light orbs launch in htat direction, exploding upon contact with the ground releasing clouds of deathly energy, making the living creatures on the ground screaming in pain.

However, among all of those noises, a lighter one could be heard, and white light bathed the battlefied, the moon does trampling the ground with their hooves as silver crescents appeared on their chests, dissipating the magic.

Liches bombard the 'forest' using Death Cloud. Every living ground unit in the frontline gets damaged for 11 HP this turn (Wolves, treants, fairies, does)
    Moon doe's intervention ! - 25% damage taken. Every living ground unit in in the frontline takes 3 Damage this turn. (Wolves, treants, fairies, does)

Seeing that, the opposition decided to change tactics. Scanning the horizon, Riddle's second in command raised their own staff the light sailing too fast for anyone to move an hitting the elf contingent, causing them to tremble in terror.

Anastasia uses Cowardice on the elves :Cowardice makes the target unable to attack an enemy with more total hit points for 3 turns.

The leader of the troops, who managed to free himself from the forest, began his incantation, words that fouled the very air used to convey them spewed from his mouth, as a chould of miasma was emittend from him, surrounding him with a black sphere, that darkened more and more until only a black sphere remained. Then, it exploded outwards, accompanied with the shrill noise of nails raking a blackboard, engulfing all of the battlefield.

Even the moon does' light wasn't enough, this time.

Riddle uses Plague! - 15 / 50 Mana
    Damage mitigated by the moon does for frontline units. Frontline units (save dragons who are immune) take (16 + 16 x 1,5) x 0,25 = 12. All frontline wolves and sprites die!
    16 + 16 x 1,5 = 48.
    Roll 100 : 51. Martha resists the spell.
    Lily resists 10 damage!
    All other units take 48 damage!
    All elves and Druids die!

The green sky darkened as the living died, their skin flackening, their blood watering the ground. For others, more resistant, like death, they felt intense abdominal pains, fever and chills, nausea and extreme weakness. As Dace forced himself back up from the ground he had fallen onto, he saw the skin on his own hand blackening and he felt chills run down his spine.

Riddle could even control the Black Death.
    Meanwhile, as the inferi were busy freeing themselves from the sickly trees' trapping, a brown shape was galloping next to the river, weaving through the vegetation. Anastasia's hood fell as she brutally ordered her mount to back away, but it was too late for that, as Martha jumped from her horse's back and grabbed the undead animal's reigns, using them as a fulcrum to kick its rider off its back with both legs.

As Anastasia rolled away, Martha approached her, her stride steady and face impassive. Her eyes, however, held promises of painful murder as her fists began to glow. The undead woman began chanting a spell, however the human dashed towards her, her face on the other's chest's level and she punched.

The armor shattered as if it was made from glass, melting where it entered in contact with Martha's fist, offering no protection as the magically reinforced still began to sink in the redhead's sternum, undead flesh sizzling and blackening. Then, the fist within opened and contracted again as it got out, bringing with it the severed oesophagus.

Anastasia opened her mouth but no sound opened, which made the human smile joylessly.

"Seems like you still need air for your little tricks, bitch. "

Avoiding a hit from her opponent's staff, she caught her face with her other gauntlet clad hand and lifted her soon ot be victim. The undead activity stilled as Riddle noticed something was amiss and Martha threw him a glance, her lips stretching even more into what could be called a 'slasher smile'. Then, her hand shone and the undead's woman head and upper body exploded in a shower of gore as the rest fell limply to the ground.

Martha's hand hovered in the air for a few seconds, before almost gracefully falling horizontal to the ground, her palm facing the sky, and two fingers wagging from Riddle's enraged expression, to herself.

"Your turn." Were the words she uttered with a confidence that made it seem like her loss was inconceivable. Of course, against such provocation, there was only one reaction possible.

Martha reaches Anastasia and attacks!
    Morale Roll 49 (proc)
    Luck : 63 / 76 double proc :
    Holy word : -4 Mana. (6/10)
    Damage: 49 + 4 dmg/level = 49+ 20 = 69 Damagex4 = 276
    220-276 = -56. Ded.
    D5 : 4. 5+4 = 9 9Years time out.
    Bonus roll : 100. Nat 1 malus nulled for Martha! Tom Riddle is thoroughly taunted.

As Martha and Riddle were spoiling for a fight, Dace recuperated enough to make take stock of the situation.

[​IMG]

Death :

Skeleton warriors: x 200 (uninjured) (out of range)
    Wraiths: x 40 (uninjured) (out of range)
    Liches: x 8 (uninjured) (out of range)
    Vampires x 25 (uninjured)
    Zombies x 110
    Tom Riddle: (uninjured) ( 35/50 Mana)
    Anastasia : Dead. Again.

Nature :
    Dragons x 1 x 4 : Uninjured.
    Fairies: Dead
    Wolves: Dead
    Elves: Dead
    Druids: Dead
    Treants x 15 : 43/55
    Moon does x 20 : 108/120
    Oliver: 108/120
    Agatha: 52 / 100
    Elizabeth: 52 / 100
    Moody & Jason: 52 / 100
    Lily:162/200
    Dace : 102/150, 20/20 Mana
    Martha: Uninjured, 6/10 Mana

What to do now?

[Frontline] The treants
    Cannot root for 2 more turns!
    [] (Aggressive): Attack the enemy as they pass, inflicting damage to them. Will drop Camouflage.
    [] (Polyvalent): Remain Camouflaged, until the occasion presents itself.
    [] (Cautious): Remain Camouflaged, only inflict Rooting.

[Frontline] The moon does ( x 20 Unfettered, Magic dampening aura.
    [] (Polyvalent): Hit and run tactics.
    [] (Cautious): Stay under the cover of vegetation.

[Frontline] The dragons
    [] (Aggressive): 'Bombardment' tactics (Burn everything to the ground)
    [] (Polyvalent): Hit and run. They will act in the way allowing them to maximize their moves.
    [] (Cautious): Interception : they will focus on destroying any enemy breaking through the line.

Lily: (In backline)
    [] (Aggressive): Run to the frontline [Moves to frontline, takes 2 turns]
    [] (Polyvalent): Run to the middle [Moves to Middle]
    [] (Cautious): Stay behind as last line of defence

[] (Aggressive): Try to wipe them out right now (will use the most damagind spells he knows as soon as the opportunity appears.
    [] (Polyvalent): Use spells if needed.
    [] (Cautious): Keep his strength for now, one can never know what Riddle's strategy is.

Sooooo... This happened. Moon doe ability be broken tho.
    Moon doe... Mundo? Huh. Explains a few things.
    Kinda thinking of renaming Martha's steel gauntlets into the 'gauntlets of BEGONE THOT'.

28. Nicaea

Welp, this is a whole lot of nothing going on there. Anyways, calling the votes at 3 PM GMT

29. shanagan

shanagan Versed in the lewd.

[Frontline] The treants Cannot root for 2 more turns!
    [X] (Cautious): Remain Camouflaged, only inflict Rooting.

[Frontline] The moon does ( x 20 Unfettered, Magic dampening aura.

[Frontline] The dragons
    [X] (Polyvalent): Hit and run. They will act in the way allowing them to maximize their moves.

Lily: (In backline)
    [X] (Aggressive): Run to the frontline [Moves to frontline, takes 2 turns]

[X] Cast destroy undead once. Use it again if Riddle brings up all his reserves.

30. Threadmarks: Turn 4 : June 21st 1985 : The battle for Yr Wyddfa (3)
    Nicaea

Death:

Skeleton warriors: x 200 (uninjured) (out of range)
    Wraiths: x 40 (uninjured) (out of range)
    Liches: x 8 (uninjured) (out of range)
    Zombies x 110
    Tom Riddle: (uninjured) (35/50 Mana)
    Anastasia: Dead. Again.

Nature :
    Dragons x 1 x 4 : Uninjured.
    Treants x 15 : 43/55
    Moon does x 20 : 108/120
    Oliver: 108/120
    Agatha: 52 / 100
    Elizabeth: 52 / 100
    Moody & Jason: 52 / 100
    Lily:162/200
    Dace : 102/150, 20/20 Mana

Turn 4 : June 21st 1985 : The battle for Yr Wyddfa (3)

Turn 2

The situation was tense, however, it did reveal an interesting tidbit of information. Trying to ignore the blackened patches of skin spreading over his skin, Dace decided on his next plan.

Which was very simple.

On his signal, the dragon switched targets, focusing their fire on Riddle instead. The only sign that he noticed what was happening was him donning a silvery cloak over his person.

[X] (Aggressive): 'Bombardment' tactics (Burn Tom to the ground)
    Total damage: 577.

I shall not touch you... Cloak of Invisibility, effect activated
    The roaring flames headed towards the man, who calmly, almost politely crossed his arms, before cascading onto his form, blackening the stone and scorching the earth. However, as the dragons pulled back, they saw him standing in the same spot, looking as if nothing was wrong, completely injured. The smirk spreading on his pallid face as he raised a strange, knotted wand expressed quite clearly his smugness over the situation and a dark gleam in his eyes was reflected over the dark stone ornamenting his fingers.

Riddle retaliates! 35 Damage done to green dragons
    Curse roll: 85 (must beat 75).
    Curse of aging inflicted to green dragons! (attack -25%, defense -20%, speed and movement -50%)

A simple ray of light was emitted from his wand, gray particles coming off the edges. One could think it would splash off harmlessly against the emerald scales, however the green dragons seemed to grow by the second and then shrivel. The green scales looked mossier, some of them shining like jewels, their speed diminished, and they looked a lot older and weaker than what they used to be. This was worrying, however at this rate, he had no more choice.

"Lily" He snapped the order and the redhead began sprinting towards the battlefield.
    [X] (Aggressive): Run to the frontline [Moves to frontline, takes 2 turns]

Meanwhile, as the zombies were finally freeing themselves, both the treants and moon does were observing the situation.
    [X] (Polyvalent): Remain Camouflaged, until the occasion presents itself.

Dace sighed, coughing a bit, before concentrating. The winds around the castle stilled, then converged in his direction as the book in his hand heated up. Not for the first time, as he released his grasp ono the spell, he thanked his lucky stars for the find, for if he somehow lost that book, he would lose a lot of firepower.

Dace uses Destroy Undead. (12/24)
    All undead in range take 30 damage.
    All zombies die
    All vampires take 30 damage (45/75)
    Riddle takes 30 damage (230/260)

It was the undead forces' turn to scream, as Martha used the distraction to break into a sprint and beeline in Riddle's direction.

Turn 3:

[​IMG]

Riddle shouted, causing the army of the dead to move towards Martha, who was still currently outside of Dace's range. While the skeletons were too slow to catch up to her, the demetors were not. However, as they closed on her, roots surged from the grounds as the treants began their move.

Treants' attack: Wraiths take 237 Damage 16 Wraiths die, 3 leftover damage, 27 wraiths left.

The wraiths, their path obstructed, had no other choice than to try and open a path through the wooden creatures.

Treants take 64 Damage, 1 treant die, 21 leftover damage, 14 treants left

The action was futile though, for even if they manage to fell one of them, the rest still stood strong after having culled a third of their numbers.

In the backline, the liches prepared themselves, once again, to unleash their spells on the frontline.

Liches bombard the 'forest' using Death Cloud. Every living unit in a hex radius around the target gets damaged for 11 HP this turn (treants, does, Martha)
    Moon doe's intervention! - 25% damage taken. Every living unit in a hex radius around the target takes 3 Damage this turn. (treants, does, Martha)
    Rolled 67. Martha resists the damage

Meanwhile the vampires flew through the battlefield, this time attacking the does directly, feasting on them to further strengthen themselves.

Moon does take 141 damage, 1 moon doe dies, 19 moon does left, 36 leftover damage.

However, the animals were expecting them, and they did their best to evade their attacks. In the end, the vampires simply didn't get enough blood to call back their brethren.

In the middle of the chaos, Riddle stood, watching the proceedings, his eyes scanning the melee to find his target, that was coming into view. His lip curled in disdain as he looked at Martha, pointing his wand towards her.

"Even if you somehow manage to survive this, you'll already have lost everything, little girl. Such is the fate of those who oppose the one even Death kneels for."

Riddle uses plague! -15 Mana, rolled 77: luck crit
    Spell rank upgraded to 4 (Elder's wand)
    16 + 1,5x lv + 10 (elder wand) x 2 luck crit = 100 damage
    Every living unit takes 100 damage!
    Elizabeth takes 100 damage
    Agatha takes 100 damage
    Lily takes 90 damage
    Moody & Jason take 100 damage
    Dace takes 100 damage
    Moon doe intervention: every frontline unit takes 25 Damage
    Moon does take 25 damage
    Green dragons take 25 damage
    Treants take 25 damage
    Oliver takes 25 damage
    Martha resists the spell.

Black filled his vision as Dace fell to the ground, unable to move anymore, as he felt, deep in his bones, that worse had yet to come.
    His last thought as his consciousness slipped out were...

Choose one:
    [] He needed to send the anchor to safety
    []He needed to send orders
    -[] Everyone attack... Write in
    -[] Everyone flee
    -[] Everyone, brace for contact!

The keen noise of a bell began tolling, as neture screamed again, yet another wave of foul energy being unleashed...

Final roster:

Death:

Skeleton warriors: x 200 (uninjured)
    Wraiths: x 27
    Liches: x 8 (uninjured)
    Zombies: Dead
    Tom Riddle: (230/260) (20/50 Mana)
    Anastasia: Dead. Again.

Nature :
    Gold dragon x 1 : Uninjured
    Green dragons x 4 : 155/ 180
    Treants x 14 : 15/55
    Moon does x 19 : 80/120
    Oliver: 83/120
    Agatha: 0 / 100 Dead
    Elizabeth: 0/ 100 Dead
    Moody & Jason: 0 / 100 Dead
    Lily: 72/200
    Dace : 2/150, 12/24 Mana

Well, that escalated quickly :V
    I maintain that if prople looked more for invisitext, much panicking would have been done earlier.