1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Universe Cracks up. (Semi Crack WORM CYOA SI) Multicrossover

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Emiya Pendragon, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Emiya Pendragon

Emiya Pendragon The Boundary

It's a self insert....what do you think that means?

RazielofSecrets likes this.
  2. Emiya Pendragon

You are right in a way though. Edited....

RazielofSecrets likes this.
  3. Extras: Omake 1 (PMMM)
    Emiya Pendragon

Omake

As I left the hospital, I ponder on how to get back at the incubator as I used telekinesis to propel my astralized body towards the location of the nearest incubators body ie Mami's house. Oh, this is going to be so much fun.

I phased through her apartment and towards the incubator who was currently on a little Pillow pretending to be asleep while Mami was cooking breakfast.

'That little White Devil. Let's see... What's the most important thing to an incubator? Energy. Specifically their little magical girl project. THey gather energy in two bursts. One when the girl makes a wish and transforms into a magical girl, and two when their soul gem is filled with so much grief that they break releasing andromeda galaxy levels of energy. The question is, how does he collect the energy? I can Understand that he could collect when the girl in question is making a wish as he is present. To collect it. However, I don't think he is ever around for the second case. Which means... He must have left something to collect the energy... I see... so that's what he did. If my suspicions are correct. Then that means that he must have left an energy draining mechanism in the soul gem.'

I activate Sha Naqba Imuru to confirm my suspicions...'WHAT THE FUCK!!!' This guy. While I did indeed confirm my suspicions of an energy drain and it seemed that it activated when the soulgem broke from the stress of too much grief. for it to handle. But that's not what took the cake. These girls had a latent core in their souls. A magical core to be exact. The thing is that it is not activated but the method that the incubator uses forces it to give out energy while inactive this is what causes the corruption. Which is then removed by a grief seed. If someone who knew magecraft could jumpstart the core these girls would not have to worry about hunting witches anymore. Unfortunately, if I unlock a girls core right now the incubator would notice and try to take away the soulgem that's not all, I will not unlock the magical core of someone who is unable to keep secrets. Because if news of a magical girl with unlimited magic gets out there would be war.

'No, first things first. I had to get rid of the incubators first. Let's see, here's an incubator playing sleep. Ah, I know. I activated power manipulation and created a power.

I add the following specifications to the power:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Power specifications:

It should turn any grief it comes into contact with its owner into an explosion with a radius of 1 meter.

The heat of the explosion will not escape more than a meter and vanish when the body is incinerated.

If it is a hivemind every explosion would keep multiplying the amount of pain until the incubators can't process anything but pain and all of it would be linked through the network.

If the Incubators can't handle it the Power would make sure that the incubators mind would be able to feel it regardless.

Each explosion may last a few seconds, but each incubator would experience it as if they were exploding for hundreds of years.

The amount of heat and pain would be generated by the amount of grief respectively..

Only the creator will sense its presence.

The explosion will not harm anyone other than the user.

The explosion will release radiation that specifically destroys grief and cleanses soulgems within a 5 Km raduis. For a duration of an hour.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I finished creating the power I made sure Mami was not looking this way before bringing out the power and tossing it into the incubators body.

I watch in glee as the incubator jumped in surprise likely from all the bodies across the world exploding from contact with grief or when a grief seed was being processed. I can just imagine the incubators bodies puffing like a balloon before blowing up from the inside out when they tried processing a grief seed.

"Is everything alright Kyuubey?" Mami asked concerned.

"It seems someone or something has hacked our network." Said Kyuubey. "From the pattern, I assume they have changed my body to be unable to process or even get near grief. As everytime one of my bodies gets near grief they explode quite Violently. I must return and find out the source of this problem or else I will not be able to dispose of grief seeds or even get near a witches barrier without detonating. I must return to my colony in and consult with the others to find a solution." replied the White Devil.

"How will I dispose of grief seeds then?" Mami asked

"At this moment you will be unable to dispose of any grief seed. However, you can use them halfway before sealing it in a container until I am able to figure out a solution." The White devil said before jumping on the windowsill and hopping away. The only reason he was not crying from the sensory overload is that he simply doesn't have emotions.

Mami looks so lonely. But now that the white devil is gone at least temporarily Homura doesn't have to worry about Madoka contracting. Also now that they are gone I have to take care of the grief seed disposal problem.

I leave Mami's apartment and head towards the roof before Deastralizing.

Then I used fantasy creation and created a Kirby that would only be visible to magical girls. Talk telepathically and eat grief seeds and use the energy to multiply itself. Each Magical girl will be followed by a single Kirby. Unless the magical girl requests to not be followed or a similar command. I restricted it to be unable to physically hurt magical girls. It is capable of understanding commands and answering questions and has basic intelligence. Telepathically, I give it the instructions on what to do and what not to do and send it off to fulfil its duty that I have given. It also has a paintbrush that can wipe grief of soul gems if the magical girl they have chosen doesn't have a witch in their area or in an emergency.

They also have a hidden Directive to consume any incubators they come across. The more Grief seeds the consume the more Kirbies would pop up until every single magical girl has a Kirby. Then any grief seed eaten would simply be turned into riches and given to those magical girls who are in dire need of finance without them knowing that it was Kirby.

[​IMG]

Well looks like Mami got her Kirby. Time for me to go. Let's see Sayaka Miki... She always wanted to be a hero of justice, didn't she. She and Shirou would get along quite well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If this is a bit short I'm running on fumes here and School is starting soon and there is so much to do. Laterz.

Rate and Reviews Please they Keep me sane from the cruel 3D world...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Balewood, smeee, JamesEye and 14 others like this.
  4. Threadmarks: UNICRACK 11 (PMMM)
    Emiya Pendragon

The previous one was an omake. I forgot to label it properly. This chapter has not been passed through a beta reader so expect it to be lame... Unfortunately, since school just started I can't update often so I will try to update it with longer chapters.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Gilgamesh

Strength: B

Endurance: C

Agility: C
    Mana: B

Luck: A

N.P: EX Gate Of Babylon

Fallout Manipulation -Shaker- Threat level 6

Magical Feathers -Changer - Threat level 5

Paint Generation -Changer- Threat Level 6

Fantasy World creation -Shaker- Threat level 10

Comic Book Pretty -Stranger- Threat level 1

Kaleidoscope -N/A- Threat level 12+

Power manipulation (PM) -Trump- Threat level 12+ (Charges Remaining 3)

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored : 0)

One For All- Changer/Brute/Striker/Mover - Threat level 11

Astralization - Stranger - Threat level 5

Telekinesis - Shaker - Threat level 5

Golden Print - Blaster - 0

Sharingan/Mangyekyou - Thinker/Shaker/changer/Blaster - Threat 9

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I left the hospital I found an alleyway and de-astralized myself, I notice the alleyways here are sparkling clean here completely unlike Brockton Bay. Walking out on the street and headed towards where I could see Mitakihara School. I didn't even need to use Sha Naqba Imuru for this. The Clocktower was so huge that I wouldn't be surprised if people could see it from the edge of Mitakihara.

[​IMG]

The streets seemed surprisingly empty today with the occasional car passing by and a few people here and there I wonder why? Is it a holiday?

Wait, why am I walking? I have literally all the treasures in the world and I can access treasures in other worlds and even treasures that don't exist. So why the hell am I walking? Vimana may attract the attention of the military and Japanese defence force since in this world the magic or powers is not made public. The incubators have been quite hard at work keeping magic from being publicized. There are no superpowers here either so I can't use it as I did on Earth Bet.

I stopped and used magecraft to set a small 'notice me not ward' on myself so that no one would notice what I did. Once that was done I accessed a PM charge to create a Technopathy power. Hmmm. It seems because I used only a single charge while I had full control and could sense all of the technology in my range, the range itself was quite small. It was limited to a mere 30 meters.

I activated Kaleidoscope and summoned the most Badass NON-magical ride that could think of.

The Knight Industries or three thousand or KITT for short.

The moment it came to this world in a flash of kaleidoscopic-rainbowish light, I could 'sense' it accessing nearby networks trying to find out what the hell just happened.

"Hello KITT, and yes before you ask I am the one responsible for your current predicament and no I am not hostile." I explained as I 'sensed' KITT's 1024 core 7 GHz processor ramp up trying to determine what happened. Every single sensor was activated, diagnostics and running over and over again all within a span of a few seconds. The Nanobots in his body activated and strengthened ready to handle an insane amount of force. The weapons systems preparing to activate at first sign of hostility in a foreign environment. Yet on the outside nothing seemed strange except a car appearing on an empty road so suddenly.

"Yo, I'd like to be your driver this fine day. If that is OK? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I said with a completely straight face...

"I AM THE PROPERTY OF KNIGHT INDUSTRIES AND THE FOUNDATION FOR LAW AND GOVERNMENT(FLAG). YOU ARE NOT MY CURRENT DRIVER, NOR DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM DOCTOR CHARLES GRAYMAN, NOR IS THIS AN EMERGENCY. WHILE IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN DEVELOPED IN THE YEAR 2016. I REQUEST THAT TO PLEASE RETURN ME TO MY TIME PERIOD." was its reply.

Huh? Kitt think's he is in the future? Well, technically this is earth just a different one. Damn, I underestimated how powerful he was. He was able to gather all that information and came to that conclusion in such a short amount of time.

"KITT what is your Primary Directive?" I questioned it primary directives were extremely important and would determine the AI's behaviour.

"MY PRIMARY DIRECTIVE IS THE PRESERVATION IS THE PRESERVATION OF INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE." it replied

"Then what do you think is the reason I went through all that trouble to bring you here?" it was silent for a MINUTE before it gave its reply.

"FROM WHAT WAS ABLE TO GAIN THERE WAS NO MENTION OF NON-FICTIONAL TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY IN ANY PUBLIC OR MILITARY SERVERS. WHILE IT WAS A BIT MORE DIFFICULT THAN MY TIME I WAS ABLE to ACCESS ALL DATABASES THAT WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. THIS IMPLIES THAT WHICHEVER ORGANIZATION YOU WORK WITH HAVE GAINED ACES TO TECHNOLOGY THAT IS FAR AHEAD OF YOUR TIME OR THIS IS NOT YOUR TIME EITHER."

I decide to do as I usually do and tell the truth, but in such a way that they draw conclusions on their own. I walked in front of KITT and turned towards it? Him? Whatever...Let's see how should I word this... Oh, I got it.

"In your time, within a few months, something will go horribly wrong that causes the government to withdraw their support. This caused knight industries to become a private organization. As such, began to operate undercover. While the government is not against Knight industries, they are not connected anymore, so if they were to sneak in an illegal operation undercover and are arrested they would not have the get out of jail card that was available before the incident. Unfortunately, I can't say any more without causing too many changes in your timeline. Rest assured, once my mission here is completed, I will return you to the exact time I took you."

"I SEE, IT IS AN HONOUR TO BE WORKING WITH A FUTURE FOUNDATION AGENT." Wait wait, what? Foundation agent where did he get that idea from?.....OH "May I know details of what your mission is?" Why did he lower his voice now? I inquire him as to the reason and he replied "That is because I am reasonably certain that you are not hostile." wait a minute. He thought That I was hostile all this time? (certainly not because I was tired of switching the CaPsLoCk on and off.....really.)

I fake a cough before beginning for the sake of it.

"Very well I suppose I shall give a brief summary." I take a deep breath. "I am not sure of the exact date but within a few weeks, a monster of epic proportions is going to appear in this city causing billions in damage. Thankfully no civilians were injured as the weather forecast predicted an unnatural storm forming in the where the monster was formed. No one knows how it came to be or what it wants. The only thing I can tell about it is that its name is Walpurgisnacht. There is only one other person who knows about this and her name is Akemi Homura. If we are Unable to destroy this monster another one would appear capable of destroying the entire world in a matter of days. My mission is to prevent the world destroying one from appearing at all costs."

"Akemi Homura, according to what I am able to find is currently hospitalized in Mitakihara General hospital. Due to a weak heart, is this her? KITT asks projecting an image of Homura on to its HOOD as I 'sensed' the nanobots on its metal skin changed colour like a pixel except in several times higher resolution than a 4K tv because I am sure that pixels haven't reached the nanoscale.

"Yes, that's her I replied" being careful to mask my shock. and The Nanobots on its skin returns to normal as the image vanished.

"The second thing is our enemy. The incubator. We must not let the incubator know that we consider it our enemy. The incubator is Responsible for millions of deaths yet no one has managed to bring it to justice. The incubator is, however, not a man or a machine as its name implies. It's an Alien..." I said Printing out a picture of Kyuubey and showing it to KITT.

[​IMG]

"It may look harmless but it's made to look like that on purpose so that it can attract those that can see it. According to what it says only those with enough "karmic potential" can see it. I don't know what exactly that means. Neither am I sure that you can be able to see it." I said pocketing the image.

"An extraterrestrial on earth?" it paused for a few seconds "I have searched through several million sites and Security cameras and even Satelite surveillance records. Yet I have not come across anything like what you have shown me. I've noticed one oddity though. People seem to have various colours of hair that was not possible in my time. from the records, I can see that almost every colour of hair exists. Yet there are no records of any experiment or cause of the sudden widening to the range of hair colours. Not to mention Blue hair. The blue colour doesn't occur in a natural colour."

Oh hell no, that's a bucket of worms I don't want to open. I shook my head. "Don't know. Anyways can I ask for your help with this mission?"

"Of course, It is an honour to be working with you, sir. May I inquire your name?"

"My name is Gilgamesh"

"Is that your code name or is that your actual name?"

"It's my real name KITT, so shall we do this?"

"Of course Sir Gilgamesh," it said opening its side door. I got in and dispelled the notice me not ward.

DAYUM the inside is insane. How much did this thing cost anyway? This thing looked like it came from the 22nd centur instead of 2008. "Please place your hands on the screen so I can begin registration, sir Gilgamesh." The moment I put my hand on the multimedia screen. The moment I did I 'sensed' the nanobots on the screen's surface scanning my hand. [​IMG]

"New Driver registered Sir Gilgamesh, Welcome, all systems are green. We are ready to go, sir."

"KITT set the destination to Mitakihara School and switch to attack mode." The moment I gave the order the transformation began and ended in a span of 5 seconds. Watching the process take place in a movie and experiencing it in real life. If I didn't have Techno Kinesis to 'sense' what was happening, the only thing I would feel was the car and the seat lowering and the air intake pooping out of the hood.

This thing really was a Badass ride especially for something created in 2008. I wonder how much it costed as KITT began accelerating down the highway towards Mikatihara high school. I cycled through all the available transformations just for the fun of it.

It's time to go back to school.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Time skip to next day.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, once I arrived at Mikatihara I was able to confirm that it was indeed a holiday a national holiday to be exact. A holiday called Mountain day.

Mountain Day is also known as 'Yama no hi' and is Japan's newest public holiday.

11 August and this was the first time the holiday was held.

Once I confirmed the date I requested the principal to accept me as a transfer student to Class 6-A the class filled with protagonists. The principle firmly declined but dropping a gold bar on his feet was enough to change his mind, hey that rhymed.

[​IMG]

Once I was done, I found a nearby hotel to stay in with the new ID's forged with KITT's help. Well more like he just printed them and then hacked the government servers to validate it. Well looks like we have another faker here, I wonder what shirou would say if he ever see's it.

Fast-forward to today I am currently in KITT heading towards Mitakihara for my first day back in school.

I walked among the halls of the school carrying my new school bag and books.

As I head towards class I see someone very familiar walking in front of me. I wonder what her reaction would be when she notices me.

"Well then now then that's out of the way lets give a big warm welcome to our new classmates." I hear the teacher saying as Homura approached the door and strode in. "Come in Miss Akemi, don't be shy."

Homura stopped next to the teacher and faced the class. "Why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself?" The whole class began whispering about how gorgeous she was and by God (ie: Myself) was she gorgeous.
    [​IMG]

"I am Homura Akemi it's nice to meet you." she introduced herself stoic as a board. I stood outside the door waiting for the teacher to call me. Homura-chan gave a short bow and began to correct her name which the teacher misspelt and the class began clapping. She then sharply glanced at Madoka causing her to flinch a bit and look elsewhere in nervousness.

The teacher then seemed to realise that I was standing at the door waiting for her to call my name as Homura headed for a seat. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Ah, I'm sorry I almost forgot, please come in, Mister Gilgamesh" I strode in causing the class to burst into whispers again. I stood next to the teacher before Introducing myself.

I waved my hand in a friendly manner and began My introduction taking a page out of Kakashi's book. (I meant metaphorically not a page of Icha Icha. Get your Mind out of the Gutter.)

"Yo, I am Gilgamesh. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies." I gave a cheeky smile and began rubbing my hand behind my back it was silly I felt embarrassed.

The class was silent for a few seconds before the tension broke completely almost everyone at the same time shouted "All he told us was his name!! Then why did he say it in the first place!!" and even Homura was watching wide-eyed and was that a blush? Wait, no way my eyes must be deceiving me. Looks like they are relaxed now though. Ice succesfully broken. Man, Homura you really know how to raise the tension even without intending to.

"Just Kidding, Alright let's try this again.My name is Gilgamesh, I am 15 years old. I like travelling and experiencing new things. I dislike those who judge a book by its cover and those who bully the weak. I hate a certain white Bunnycat" Homura's Eyebrow raised at that. "My dream... that's a secret." I gave a wink. "As for hobbies, hmmm, I have a lot of them but suppose I like video games and music I guess." and with that, the class burst into whispers again.

(Time skip short Break)

Looks like Homura is stuck in the middle of a bunch of girls. At least I am not stuck in a middle of a bunch of boys. that would be awkward, but a few of them came to ask questions. Some sensible and others outright bizarre.

A few minutes later I see Begin her act of going to the nurse's office and requested for Madoka's assistanc

I decide to follow them. Once they left the classroom I excused myself as well and began to follow them before casting a forget me not ward just long enough to astralize, and continued following them.

"Do you treasure the life you currently live? Do you consider your family and your friends precious? " Homura questioned.

"Well...I .. of course, I do. I mean I do. I love them very much and yes they are very precious to me." Madoka stuttered surprised at the sudden questions.

"Do you mean it?"

"Absolutely, I couldn't lie about something like that."

"Good, Because if that's the truth you wouldn't try changing the life you live, or the person you are." "Otherwise You'd lose everything you love." she finished her warning ominously. "Stay as you are. Forever"

Homura turned around and began walking away leaving a stunned Madoka behind.

I decide to follow Homura until Madoka was out of sight before de-astralizing just a few feet behind Homura and releasing a bit of mana to get her attention.

The moment I did so she spun around and whipped a loaded and primed desert eagle to my face.

"You." She gasps as she staggers a bit in surprise.

"Me" I nod "I honestly came to thank you and offer my help, but that's going to be a bit difficult with a gun on my face," I said grinning like a loon as if there was no gun ready to try and blast a hole in my face. Well, it technically did not, considering my B rank strength that just jumped to A+ now that I am actively using Prana to reinforce my strength. Not to mention I still haven't tried out One for All.

She lowered her gun but did not let her guard down. "I do not remember you or anyone like you, Neither did I ever see the incubator make contracts with a male. So how are you able to use magic?"

"Well for one who says that magical girls are the only ones who can use magic? Just because the incubator doesn't know about the others doesn't mean they don't exist. As for why you don't remember me I can't be sure about that. But I did see you for the first few loops, then after that, I couldn't see the rest. So when I unlocked my magic I began travelling through different worlds and timelines hoping to find you and thank you."

I gave her a deep bow "Homura Akemi... You have my greatest thanks and my greatest respect. When I got my magic I saw a lot. You went through so much in order to save them no matter what happened. I despaired knowing I couldn't offer my help or fight alongside you. I would not be here today if you did not save my life. So if there is anything at all you need even if I have to face Walpurgisnacht itself or anything else I shall be more than happy to assist you." I stood back up to see Homura's face a tiny bit flushed before it vanished.

"We shall talk later. If you have truly seen my first few loops then you should understand the danger you are in. Do you still wish to help?" she questioned.

"Of course"

"Very well, the class will resume soon." with that she strode past me back to the class with a skip to her steps.

(Back in Class)

I watched amused as she continued breaking the school records in the city and awing everyone in the class. Before she left school I called her over and asked her to follow me.

"The incubator is trying to force Madoka into a contract at this time, we will talk later." She said. As she was going to take off I grabbed her hand stopping her in her tracks.

"Wait." I requested.

"There is no time the incubator may try to contact Madoka any second"

"This is important Homura-chan" I speak gently."How many times has that worked? If you go directly against the incubator he will manipulate everyone against you. Not to mention Sayaka's distrust would get worse? I know you want to prevent them from contracting but this method won't work. How many times has this method worked in the past Homura-chan?" I let her go after that and she remained silent for a few seconds.

"Then what do you suggest?" she asked her shoulders slumping, tired. I lay a hand on her shoulder to try to ease her but instead, she became stiff as a board. I give a gentle squeeze hoping to be reassuring before she eased ever so slightly.

"One of the reasons Madoka contracts is because Sayaka does so. If we can stop her from contracting then it reduces Madoka's chances of contracting by a huge amount." opens her mouth to say something but I continue without letting her.

"There are two major factors that causes Sayaka contract. Number 1 is her crush Kamijou Kyouske. I can easily take care of that if you wish. I can use my powers to heal Kamijou-san. That will remove one of the greatest reason Sayaka has to contract. The Second is that when she sees Mami, Mami tries to be the cool sempai so that she has someone to talk to. So Sayaka starts admiring her and when she sees Mami get hurt or dead she feels useless and that she is unable to do anything that shows two factors. We can't stop Mami from getting hurt but there is a way around that." I began to grin before taking my hand of her now that she is paying attention and more relaxed. "You should be her sempai"

"What?" Homura seemed to be unable to comprehend what I just said.

"You should be her sempai instead. You should be the one to introduce her into the magical girl world in a dashing rescue and rescue princess Sayaka from a witch." I said and my grin grew to epic proportions.

"W-What?" Homura stuttered. She actually stuttered. Not Moemura. HOMURA AKEMI... STUTTERED. This is Gold. I flash the Sharingan that I copied from Obito on and off. capturing Homura's red stuttering face. Ok, enough jokes back to seriousness.

"If you save her before Mami does and earn her respect you can show her why magical girls are a no-no. Not to mention that you would also gain Madoka's trust. So What do you say? Shall we go?"

Homura took a deep breath, calmed down and nodded in affirmative. "This plan might work but it is risky."

"Well, the life of a magical girl is risky is it not?" She nodded again.

"We have to hurry a witch is going to hatch at a store that Madoka and Sayaka are in we do not have much time how fast can you run?"

"Oh don't worry about that. I have a solution for that." I raise my hands to my ear activating the glowing earpiece wedged inside it impossible to see from the outside. "KITT!"

"I'm here sir." not even 10 seconds passed after I called him the car arrives in front of the school and we ran towards it.

As I neared I called out. "KITT switch to attack mode now."

The transformation that occurred caused quite a few heads to turn in awe. This may be a school for the rich but I'm sure not even the richest kid in school (other than me) has a Knight Rider.

"Get in Homura," I said as I slid in KITT.

She jumped over the hood over to the other side entered. "Do you know the address of the store?" She nodded and recited a long address by heart including nearby landmarks.

"You heard the lady KITT. We need to reach that destination as soon as possible. Secrecy be damned. Two lives are at risk." I activated Sha Naqba Imuru and to check and sure enough, those two are currently walking towards the music store. With kyuubey after them that little white devil. Mami, however, was not there so it was likely that in the original timeline Mami appeared because kyuubey informed that he was being chased telepathically. Since I stopped Homura from attacking it Mami is not coming. We had exactly 2 minutes and 40 seconds and counting before Madoka and Sayaka are trapped in the witches labyrinth.

"Calculating most optimal path"

"Laser Restraint System Activated"

"ETA: 2 minutes 25 seconds."

Both of us were pressed to seats as KITT began to accelerate at insane speeds down the highway not caring for any traffic as KITT manoeuvred between spaces that was only possible for an Artificial intelligence of his level. There was definitely going to be a lot of rumours around by tomorrow about a Jumping car.

If it were only me I would just use Kaleidoscope and be done with it but I had a mission to make Homura-chan the sempai.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The moment we arrived. We headed as fast as possible, towards the possible location of the witch. Homura leading the way. To where the witch was supposed to appear. Wait, what's this smell it's horrible. It smelled like cooking socks.

"The witch has just hatched," Homura said wasting no time and dashing into the labyrinth as I followed right behind her.

Well, bless my A-ranked Luck. Looks like she already found them and they are unharmed. We made it barely not a second too late.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  5. Threadmarks: UNICRACK 12 (PMMM)
    Emiya Pendragon

Gilgamesh

Power manipulation (PM) -Trump- Threat level 12+ (Charges Remaining 5)

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored : 3)

Technokinesis (30M) - Master/Thinker - 6

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"
    Transfer student? What are you doing here?" "Homura-chan?" Questions Sayaka and Madoka respectively.

"Follow behind me. It's dangerous here." Homura said as she took out her soul gem and transforms in front of them into her Magical girl form leaving the two of them staring in awe. Before looking around for any sign of the familiars.

Geez, when I said to impress Sayaka you really went out of your way huh?

"Holy shit! What was that Transfer student?" Sayaka asked wide-eyed.

"Um, I-I would like to know as well Homura-chan" Madoka continued wide-eyed as well.

"She is a Magical Girl," I said causing both of them to cry out in surprise. as they turned to face me.

"Oh, it's you, Goldy," Sayaka said in relief as she put a hand over her heart. "You gave me a heart attack you know!" as she sighed.

"A-ah Gilgamesh-san? What do you mean by that?" Asked Madoka tilting her head.

"Wait you mean Transfer student is an actual Magical Girl? Like in the anime?" Sayaka turned back to Homura, stars in her eyes. Well, Operation make Homura the sempai is progressing quite nicely. As Homura shifted uncomfortably at the attention. Sayaka never admired her in any of the previous loops like this.

"Yep," The moment I said that several familiars began to come out.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Homura with a fluid motion practised for so long it's practically second nature for her pulled out a 50 caliber Desert Eagle, switched of its safety and Head shotted each of them one by one before any of them could even come close. The familiars dissolved into grief.

You know this reminds me of the Grimm. They use negativity as well Coincidence? Hmmm, there is starting to be too many coincidences here.....Nah I must be overthinking things.

[​IMG]

"This way," Homura said as she began walking towards where I assume the witch was. The three of us followed her as she lead us through the maze of a Labyrinth.

"That was so awesome," Sayaka exclaimed. "Wait if you are a magical girl. Then shouldn't you have a magic stick or something? Why are you using a Gun?" Sayaka waved her arms in excitement. Madoka remained silent as she recounted the strange dream she had this morning.

"My Magic doesn't Provide me with a 'Magic Stick' as you say it Miki Sayaka, I have to make do with what I have," Homura replied without turning around as she continued to move towards the location of the witch.

We arrived at what seemed to be a giant hall filled with a rose garden and a Witch at the centre.

"That is a witch," Homura said gesturing towards it.

[​IMG]

"A witch?" Sayaka asked she had never seen such a strange looking thing in her like.

"That is what dragged you into this Barrier, or a reality marble if you want the technical term," I answered. Another coincidence. Man, there are so many of them these days... Nah, the multiverse is a big place after all, of course, there are a lot of coincidences.

Homura jumped down and gently landed on the grass.

Suddenly Homura was carrying a Rocket Launchers on her shoulder facing the witch.

KRACKA-BOOOOM!!!

The next instant it was empty and the witch exploded and began disintegrating. Its reality marble began dissolving and dropped a grief seed which rolled upwards and stood on its point defying gravity as it came to rest at Homura's feet.

"HOLY SHIT" Sayaka exclaimed loudly. "That was so awesome it was like BAAM and then BOOM and then KAPOW," Sayaka said making exploding motions before Madoka broke in.

"Uh, don't magical girls least have a bow or a sword Homura chan? According to the anime, magical girls use anarchic weapons not modern ones right?, or at least from the shows I saw," Madoka muttered just loud enough to here.

Homura looked towards me as if she was asking something. Oi, oi, what am I supposed to do? It's up to you, you know.

Homura nodded as if she got what she was looking for. But I didn't even say anything.

Homura raised a new rocket launcher to her shoulder and faced the girls before doing something that was completely out of her character, caught all of us offguard.

She gave a thumbs up and a bright smile and said this: Madoka! Stop using ancient weapons like a bow and use this instead! A single RPG from the side would take care of any witch!
    [​IMG]

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA" Sayaka fell down laughing and began rolling on the floor tears leaking from her eyes as she held her sides and continued to laugh. Even Madoka let out a little giggle.

Meanwhile, I was completely baffled. What just happened? Did I enter the wrong section of the multiverse? Homura stopped and put the Rocket launcher back in her shield before someone just had to come in to ruin her mood.

"So this is the anomaly that I detected Homura Akemi. If I may ask what was your wish? I do not remember making a contract with you. I am quite certain that I remember every single magical girl that I contracted with." causing Homura to stiffen, while Madoka and Sayaka started at it in amazement without knowing what a terrible creature it was. I barely managed to stop Homura from taking out a gun and blowing the incubators body to bits. I placed a hand on her shoulder and whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

"Not yet, Sayaka is here Homura-sempai." Gradually she relaxed.

"And I certainly don't remember making any contracts with a boy. You don't have a soulgem either. So what are you Gilgamesh? The amount of Magical Energy that you seem to release is like 40 magical girls contracting at once. What Type of method do you use to achieve such efficiency and high levels of magic production?" the White little devil queried.

Great I just had to forget about the bunny cat, didn't I?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  6. Swiftwolfbeta

Swiftwolfbeta Versed in the lewd.

People don't usually comment on this because they see no problems to talk about i like this and read each up date so meh

7. Threadmarks: UNICRACK 13 (PMMM/RWBY)
    Emiya Pendragon

Gilgamesh

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored : 3)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I turned towards the incubator while steeling myself so that I hopefully don't give away too much.

"Incubator. May I inquire the reason you are here?" I asked before anyone else can respond.

"I just said it. I wish to understand what you are." The incubator said tilting its head as if it was innocent. "I have never seen anyone like you."

"Hmmm very well I shall provide you with answers some other time, but for now we have an appointment to keep."

"We do?" Sayaka said confused.

"We do indeed. Alright everyone Grab my hand." I said Raising my right hand in front of me.

"For what Goldie?"

"Well, one of my magical abilities allow me to teleport. While I could do it without holding hands it would be much easier to do so if everyone held hands." I said doing my usual bullshit. At least it's Helpful bullshit.

Homura placed her right and on top of mine which caused Madoka and Sayaka to follow suit. The latter a bit reluctant.

The Moment Sayaka added hers I activated Kaleidoscope. I teleported all of us to Chaldea. In Remnant. Leaving the incubator behind.

"Welcome to Chaldea Security Organization. The most Secure place on this planet." I said with a smug tone as I watched Sayaka and Madoka began looking around at the robots and the insanely high tech in awe.

Even Homura seemed a bit impressed even if she did hide it well. I began leading them and showing them around the facility.

I teleported to exactly 10 hours afterI left remnant, so that would mean everyone would be just starting to wake up. It would be about 6 pm Right now in Remnant.

" Um, Excuse me Gilgamesh-kun? Can I ask you something?" Madoka asked. "Where exactly are we? because all I can see is are the mountains and snow. It's also not that Bright outside."

I turned around to see Madoka staring out of a window as Sayaka and Homura joined her to take a look behind the huge glass window.

"Is this Mount Fuji?" Sayaka asks.

"Unlikely, from the structure of the mountains, it seems highly unlikely. The most probable possibility is Either the Himalayas in India or the Antartic Glaciers." Homura said. "Which means that Gilgamesh most likely has Global Teleportation." The amount of magic that would be required for such a long teleport..."

All of them turned towards me as if expecting an answer. Hmpf may as well let them in.

"Neither is of you is correct," I said and paused before continuing. "This is Remnant."

"Remnant? Hey Tansfe- no, Homura, you know any mountains called remnant." Sayaka asked questioning the time traveller.

Homura was in deep thought for a moment. "No, I don't believe so."

"Of course, you wouldn't know," I said causing a few eyebrows to be raised. "This isn't isn't earth anymore after all."

"What?" said a surprised Sayaka and Madoka's eyes widened so much that I wouldn't be surprised if they popped out.

"What reason do you have to bring us here?" asked Homura staring at me suspiciously, her hands twitching towards her shield.

Shit, I need to reassure her and fast.

I turned "One of the reasons I brought you guys here is to get both of you away from the little white devil. Since I highly doubt they could ever reach here without passing through the blind eternities. Good luck getting through that without the correct type of magic."

With that, Homura stopped twitching and I let out an internal sigh of relief.

"Blind eternities?" Homura said curiosity in her voice.

I nodded. "Blind eternities is the nothingness that separates the multiverse. If you wish to leave one universe and travel to the next you would need a way to access the blind eternities and survive its effects. Said effects include the destruction of the body and soul into nothingness. So its very unlikely that the incubators have a way to survive the blind eternities, and even if they to the multiverse is infinite. The chance that they would be able to find this world would be 1/∞. " Homura seemed to relax at that information.

"White devil? But it was so cute. What was it?" Madoka said looking a bit sad.

For this, I glance towards Homura for a bit before she returned a nod granting her approval.

"It looks like that on purpose." I paused. "You know what these are right?" I said creating a certain carnivorous plant using fantasy world creation and held it in the air using telekinesis.
    [​IMG]

"The white devil does something like that. It first lures its victim with its "Cuteness" and then when the victim goes near, it offers sweet promises of powers and a wish." The moment you accept it, unlike this plant it doesn't consume your body. It makes a contract with you. Should you accept it," I create a butterfly with fantasy world creation. The moment it smelled the nectar of the plant it began heading for it. "It would rip your soul out," I said in the most ominous tone I could just as the butterfly landed on it and was the plant trapped the butterfly and rolled began to roll around it. Causing Madoka and Sayaka to flinch.

Unfortunately for the plant. it won't be getting its meal today. I used telekinesis to stop the plant and gently freed the butterfly and watched it take off to through the halls of Chaldea. I then sent the plant through the kaleidoscope and caused it to land on top of one of the incubators bodies. causing it to begin digesting that body.

"The second reason is to prepare both of you so that once you return you the white devil cannot harm you. and as for Homura, you now have ample time to prepare against IT"

Homura straightened up and looked quite interested. "What do you mean I have ample time?"

"You see my magic doesn't just allow me to travel through different worlds but also..." I cast a short glance towards her shield causing her eyes to widen in understanding.

"I see."

"Hey, hey no secrets in public Goldie."

I decide to allow a bit of information. "Well see travelling through worlds is a bit weird."

"No Shit Sherlock," Sayaka said deadpanning.

"Sayaka, no cursing at the nice magician," said Madoka chiding her childhood friend.

"See even if you left earth and arrived in Remnant. When you do return to earth I can choose when to return as long as it's not before you left. We don't want a Paradox to occur now do we."

Sayaka nodded "I see" and Madoka smiled. Homura, however, deadpanned so hard that I could literally feel it. Obviously, there was no fooling her. She was a time traveller after all.
    [​IMG]

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Over the next hour, I gave them a tour of Chaldea and all its facilities. The gardens, swimming pools, Gyms, entertainment centre etc. Sayaka seemed wanted to see all the music in the entertainment centre and I gave her permission to do so. Madoka wanted to see the garden and I gave the go ahead.

Homura, however, spotted the armoury and the range and had stars in her eyes. She stared at me with starry eyes.

I will not give in to the starry eyes.

*Starry eyes intensifies*

will not give in.

*Starry eyes intensifies and closes in.*

not give in......

I gave in damn it...

And Homura dragged me all the way to the armoury.

I gave her, permission but with my supervision. She may be an expert in modern weapons but she definitely hasn't seen the ones I stashed in there.

I really shouldn't have created it. What was I thinking?

Oh yeah. I wasn't. Stupid me. I felt like bashing my head against the wall until either one caves in. The wall or my head.

There were so many guns in there. Guns I summoned using kaleidoscope from so many different Gameworlds and other anime worlds, like Fallout 4, Evangelion and so on.

Walpurgisnacht was not going to know what hit it when Homura was done.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  8. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

*Cackling intensifies* I am loving how he is fucking canon up the ass wherever he goes. It makes me laugh creepily, my friends are giving me weird looks.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  9. Emiya Pendragon

You are quite welcome. XD

!Renzie0 likes this.
  10. Swiftwolfbeta

Now to teach mg to open magic circuit so they don't contract demon cats and the gate of Babylon must have manual/instructions fot magecraft Gilgamesh was either to aragamt or lazy to use those if it really held all the ideas of man kind he should have become self sufficient immediately

!Renzie0 likes this.
  11. Emiya Pendragon

I have something even Better. Spoiler Alert.
    [​IMG]

Balewood, !Renzie0 and Akuma-Heika like this.
  12. Swiftwolfbeta

How 1ould he even get one from zelretch in the first place hell it would require his being in the same dimension as a Gilgamesh and he go THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!
    hell people would freak out about a dimensional traveling Gilgamesh zelretch would meh shrug i guess

!Renzie0 likes this.
  13. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

That looks like something that will likely attract Zelretch's attention. Hard to guess if that will be a good or a bad thing, but it should certainly be an interesting thing.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  14. Emiya Pendragon

Perhaps i should pay zelretch a visit? Or create it with fantasy world creation....decisions decisions..

15. Threadmarks: UNICRACK 14 (PMMM/RWBY)
    Emiya Pendragon

Gilgamesh

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored : 28)

0 -Days Till summers Death.

Today was the day of summers death. For the RWBY verse summer was a monster. BY that I am talking about how powerful she was.

It has been 4 days since I brought Homura, Madoka and Sayaka to this world. After their initial surprise, they took in the news about this world quite surprisingly well. I discussed with Homura about telling them the disadvantages of being a Puella Magi and the truth about soul gems and how Witches were born and what exactly Kyuubey was doing. She was quite against it at first but with a combination of my charisma and luck I was able to convince her and we confronted them about it. We both agreed to keep her time travelling a secret though it would bring more problems in the long run.

She tried that several times before and it failed.

Madoka was horrified and shocked stood silent for several minutes unable to speak. Sayaka threw up her lunch. Before Madoka broke down crying and hugging Homura. I left them to their devices after that so that they can talk about it. I am not a Puella Magi, after all, I wouldn't Understand the suffering they went through. Whatever happened seemed to make them good friends again just like in the first timeline.

Not too long afterwards the faunus workers and their families were brought in to Chaldea.

On the Second Day

A lot of things happened after nearly giving Homura a heart attack Madoka is now a Magical Girl.

No, she did not have her soul ripped out.

Did I tell you about how overpowered Fantasy world creation is? because it's seriously overpowered.

Three of them were vastly different from when they first arriver in this world.

They were a well-balanced team. A very OP team.

Madoka was a 'proper Magical Girl.' with pink frills and all that and was the main attacker with a Magical Wand of infinite Mana Created by yours truly. Garnet the magical staff created By me with the combination of two powers. Kaleidoscope and Fantasy world creation working together.

(I totally did NOT copy from Zelretch.)

[​IMG]

I originally wanted to just give Sayaka a Saber card but I decided to keep Excalibur for someone else. Ruler, Jeane d'arc, was out as well since she didn't fit Sayaka's blue scheme, Emiya card wouldn't work too well either since Emiya doesn't have any pride in his sword skillz. I needed a Class card of a hero who was a Hero, had a sense of justice, would sync nicely with Sayaka and of course most importantly be blue. Only one person comes to mind.

A Hero of Justice and defender.

I had to activate the magic circuits in her for this to work. Just as I did with Madoka. It was a simple process when you have the memories of one such as Gilgamesh. Sayaka had 47 high-Quality Magic circuits each producing 20 units of prana and Madoka had a whopping 520 super-quality magic circuits each producing 100 units of prana. I mean seriously What the fuck? Well, Enough of that.

When the process of creation and integration of the class card was done courtesy of power manipulation. Yes, it's a Power, not the actual class card. If I used the actual Class card it would not be as powerful as the card let alone the Heroic spirit since there is no legend about Setanta in Remnant.

I must say Sayaka looks quite nice in blue tights.

[​IMG]

And Homura was the Jack of all trades with enough power to probably kill an Endbringer. Seriously She even took the Positron Cannon and fucking enhanced it with magic as if that thing was not already strong as fuck. I did Kickstart the Mana cone in her soul gem though. No more grief seeds to worry about. She was already quite experienced and I just negated her need for grief seeds. With the number of weapons she took from the armoury I don't think she's going to need more.

I took them out for practice. Sayaka already had all the instincts and skill to use the spear as it came with the package but she still lacked experience. Madoka seemed to be enjoying herself vaporizing Grimm from the air.

A few miles away from where Homura was testing her new toys I heard a lot of painful screams. I activate [Sha Naqba Imuru] to see what was going on and shut it off not a second later. Shivering. I really didn't want to be Homura's enemy.

I pity the poor sod who angers her. Because the Deathstalkers were running away from her. That was something Grimm never do. Or at least I think grimm don't do. She just ****** the ******** in the *** with cryogenic and plasma missiles causing (GORE too violent to describe) the deathstalker. I actually felt sorry for the poor thing. I don't even want to know what Homura did to the incubators bodies in the previous timelines.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Play Fate Archers theme.

Today we were fighting Grimm, no, not just a few grim. A big army of them.

Why do you ask? We are currently Guarding a severely injured body of summer rose. Salem had decided to eliminate her and sent Tyrian like she did Ruby rose in RWBY.

Sayaka was currently fighting Tyrian and from the looks of thing, she seemed to be keeping up quite easily her A-rank Agility even with all the tricks Tyrian seemed to be pulling out of his ass. Tyrian was still in his prime and was several times stronger than when he will? was? sent to capture ruby. she handed it back to him in less than a minute. That seemed to be a mistake.

There was a seer that we didn't spot before. The next moment it grabbed Tyrian and vanished with him in a puff of black smoke.

Roars sounded in front us not a moment later. Shit. Even if I had {Sha Naqba Imuru] If I didn't constantly use it I wouldn't be able to predict the future accurately. especially when I go around changing it. All matter of Grimm were closing in towards us.

We arrived just in time to Stop her from killing. She was still quite injured though.

"Homura, can you patch her up?" I ask?

"Already on it," she said as she took A First aid kit from her shield and tended to the currently unconscious Summer Rose.

"Let's do this Ready Sayaka, Madoka?"

"Yeah, bring it on," Sayaka said Taking a stance pointing the Spear downwards. Grinning a loon all the while. "This is gonna be fun."

"I'm ready Gil-kun." Said Madoka taking off to the air.

"I as well Lady Madoka" Garnet added glowing as it began to charge up drawing mana from parallel worlds and activating all its combat systems. It was one hell of a staff inspired by Ruby and Sapphire.

As soon as the Grimm got close Sayaka began slaughtering them. Slicing through them like a hot knife through butter the Grimm's armour no match for Gae Bolg. Her form has improved massively from last two days. It was like a dance of death breathtaking to watch as she sliced and stabbed every single Grimm in her way. She was around halfway to Cu's level which was nothing to laugh at.

Madoka was bombarding the hordes of Grimm with blasts of pure magic. As she flew over them with wings made of light, she looked like an angel of death coming to claim their lives. A very beautiful angel of death.

I opened the gate of Babylon. Hundreds of several golden portals appeared above me as I began to rain D-rank and C-rank noble phantasms down on the Grim Gilgamesh style, without moving an inch as Homura finished patching summer up and Joined the battle. She vanished in a burst of speed as she joined in the slaughter bullet holes were blown through several Grimm making them look like mouldy swiss cheese rather than terrifying monsters. Some of them Froze and shattered, some of them were completely Vaporized (Lazers) and some turned into goo.(Plasma)

I gave her the idea for Time Alter, two days ago and she was able to replicate it quite quickly. Instead of spending all that mana to remove herself from the flow of time she could alter a small space of time around her. which made her ridiculously fast. Kiritsugu was limited up to square accel due to the amount of mana he had. Homura had far more mana I didn't know how much she could reach but I am willing to bet that she can easily increase up to a 100 fold.

Our fight dragged on for what seemed like an eternity as we continued slaughtering Grimm after Grimm the numbers slowly dwindled until we finished off the last of it.

"Man that was a workout," said Sayaka as she leant on her spear.

Madoka landed next to her. "Is she alright?" asked Madoka concern evident all over her face.

"My scans indicate that physically she is fine, Lady Madoka" Garnet replied. "Mentally I can't guarantee anything. We would have to wait until she wakes up."

"Thank you, Garnet," said Madoka as she sighed in relief.

"Of course Lady Madoka I am quite pleased as well, Thank you for your kind words," said Garnet as It thrummed and gently glowed in Happiness at its Mistresses praise.

"So you survived? Impressive. My objective was the death silver-eyed maiden. However, you have proven yourselves to be more than a threat." A voice hissed behind us as we all turned around to face whatever that was. "I didn't know there were other Wizards like Ozpin running around. Don't be surprised. I can sense the Magic you are releasing. One Ozpin is already too many let alone four. I shall eliminate you completely. It doesn't matter how powerful you are you all will eventually tire." It was a seer. And Salem was talking through it.

"Yeah, yeah listen, whoever you are I don't care. You were going to kill someone, so I don't care if you an evil mastermind or whatever, but I won't lose to people like you. So go ahead and try" said Sayaka before she lifted her spear and jabbed it in an instant causing the Grimm to dissipate.

Salem must really want Summer gone or more specifically the silver-eyed bloodline.

Just then the Sky Began to Darken as Hundreds of clouds began to Gather and form. These Clouds were Pitch Black and soon the moon was completely blocked out for a few seconds before it dissipated.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    All across Remnant, Grimm began disappearing. Some of them were in the middle of attacking a village or a Huntsman.

In a Village known as Kuroyuri, a father prepared to fire his last arrow to give his baby boy the chance to escape. As his last Arrow struck true the Knucklavee began to dissipate. He was hailed as a Hero by the Village and young Lie Ren did not lose his father. What they didn't know was it was not dead. Yet.

In beacon on the other side of Remnant. Professor Port currents a mature 39-year-old MAN was just concluding a speech about his youth full days fighting Grimm. Hidden within the 'strange speech' AHEM, were actually tips on how to fight Grimm. Only those who actually paid careful attention would understand the deeper meaning.

As the professor began concluding his speech. Several students were woken up by their fellow classmates. informing them that the speech was nearly over.

As the Professor opened the cage, the professor expected the Boarbatusk to exit. To his surprise, it was quite empty when he checked it. The rest of his day the poor professor would be confused as to what happened.

In an office with gears above it that powered the clock in the tower, Ozpin sat in his chair facing the window as he sipped coffee-chan. "Looks like the queen is making a move, please be alright Summer." He said sipping his beloved coffee-chan.

"Ozpin?" asked Glyda from behind him wondering what he was mumbling about.

Ozpin remained silent as he gazed into the distance and his eyes narrowed as if there was something interesting that was only visible to him.

As the Clouds cleared, what was left behind was like something that came out of a horror movie. The moonlight shone down as the amount of Grim that was heading towards us were made the previous horde look like infants play. The Sky and the Ground were filled with Grimm. Insectoid, Giant Nevermores, Dragons, Ursa Majors, Death Stalkers. King Taijitus. Gorillas. Knucklavees etc...

I could see Grim as far as the Eye could see. The horizon was completely black.

"Oh no" Hmm it seems summer woke up. She was staring at the Grimm Horde fear evident in her eyes. She turned to us. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Hehe, You know, we should be asking you that right?" said Sayaka trying to lighten the mood.

"Indeed, How are you feeling? Are you well enough to fight?" asked Homura.

"Sayaka Miki, I think you just made the evil overlady quite mad," said Madoka laughing nervously.

"What do you mean?" asked Summer wincing as she got up and fixed her white coat. Homura briefed her on what happened.

"I see, so Salem spoke with you."

"Salem? Wait you know her?" Sayaka asked.

"No, I only know of her from an associate of mine. Believe it or not, she is the queen of the Grimm. My name is Summer Rose, I would like to thank you for saving my life even if it is for a short time." Summer said sadness evident in her voice. As powerful as a huntress she was even she would be

"Shit no one's gonna die here today alright?, Hey Gilgamesh can't you teleport us out or something? Like you did before?" asked Sayaka nearly panicking as the horde drew closer. They would probably reach us in two minutes from the amount of Gimm. But a minute is all I need. I could feel two gazes on me. One I could see was a seer that I could see was about 3 kilometres high in the sky. The next one I couldn't see. it was likely beyond my range of sight.

Strangely enough, the latter didn't seem to have any malice in its gaze unlike the former. While I could do that It would mean Salem would keep chasing me and summer as she likely sensed the utterly ridiculous amount of Magical energy my Divine magical core granted me. I must show her that she cannot have even the smallest chance of defeating me. It's time to make a show.

"Sayaka, Homura, Madoka, and Mrs.Rose. Get back." I requested them.

"What do you mean by that Goldy? You can't take them on your own!" Saya exclaimed, "You'll die."

"Miki Sayaka Is correct," said Homura glancing towards me. "If we work together we have a higher chance of coming out of this alive and can you not use your teleportation to get us out of here?

Madoka and summer looked at me worried as well.

"Please trust me, guys. I'm not gonna die alright I promise. I just want you to step back a bit so you don't get caught in the attack." I said looking at each of them straight in the eyes. "I'm not asking you to leave, just step back a bit," I said as I began to grin mischievously "and witness my true power!"

"Alright Kick their asses for me yeah?," said Sayaka grinning.

"Sayaka?!" Homura said irritated that she would just allow it.

"Sayaka-chan is right you know. Homura-chan," said Madoka.

"Madoka," Homura asked surprised.

"It's alright Ms Homura, besides he didn't ask us to leave. Just to give him some space. You can jump in to save your boyfriend if his whatever his plan is doesn't work out." Summer said teasing.

Madoka covered her mouth to try and stifled her giggles and Sayaka began laughing.

Homura's face imitated a tomato.

"Now then come on Girls lets see what this knight in Golden armour is about to do." As she dragged the girls back.

40 seconds passed in that conversation. As they went a bit back I prepared My self I haven't used this in like ever.

Breath in. Breath Out

Breath in. Breath Out.

Breath in. Breath Out

Breath in. Breath Out

Alright, let's do this.

"Salem," I said gently knowing that she would hear me. "I praise you for your efforts but didn't you know, Humans have always been crushed by monsters under their heel." I took out the Key of Bab-Ilu from the gate and held it upright in my right hand, then twist the keys handle. The moment I did that the keys gears began shifting, as it began verifying that I was indeed Gilgamesh. I held my breath hoping that it wouldn't discover that I was a fake. As the gears spun around my hand I was extremely tense hoping that it did not devour my soul or something if decides that I am not Gilgamesh. Thankfully I internally let out a sigh of relief as the gears stopped shifting and the key sent out hundreds of red circuit like structures into the sky.

I knew what that was. It was a representation of the gate of Babylon. A small white spec quickly descended down the gate towards me. Ea was buried so deep in the gate of Babylon that even if someone gained access to the gate of Babylon they cannot access Ea without the Key of Bab-Ilu, and without it, Ea cannot be accessed. The lines began to disappear as the star of creation appeared before me and Gently let Ea out before disappearing as I gently caught Ea. "But, if monsters become demons they will find that humanity becomes quite dangerous, Queen of Grimm, you are worthy of receiving Gilgameshes full power."

I raise Ea above my head in one hand. "Now AWAKEN EA, A STAGE WORTHY OF YOU HAS BEEN SET." The three cylinders began spinning slowly at the beginning before speeding up and grinding against each other causing space itself to distort as its destructive power began charging up. Within seconds it was ready. "LOOK UP AND BEHOLD, ENUMA ELISH!!!" I declared bringing Ea down and releasing the destructive energy towards the Grimm. Trees were flattened, rocks were ground to dust fissures appeared mountains reduced to rubble and then ground to dust the clouds were annihialated. Every single Grimm within my line of sight were wiped off the surface of Remnant. Within less than 10 seconds there was no sign of the army of Grimm that Was just here mere moments ago I spared only a single Grimm just so that she could see the Power. What was once a lush forest and mountains, now there was just a flat land made super fine dust. I'd rather there not be a Hole in the ground after all I liked this planet.

The silence that stretched after that was deafening.

I looked towards the seer whom I spared. "Do not worry Salem, Queen of the Grimm. If you do not come after I and mine have no reason to go after you."

I turned around only to find everyone's Jaws hanging open and their Eyes staring at the now flattened land. None of them seemed to be moving a muscle.

"I know I am awesome and all, but you don't have to stare like that you know its rude."

No response.

"Hello? Remnant to Homura? Sayaka? Madoka? Ms Rose?"

Still No response.

"I believe that they are shocked at the amount of power at your disposal, Lord Creator," said Garnet respectfully still in Madoka's hand.

I....see...

Huh, I think I broke them...Let's see Gate of Babylon, what can I use to fix them?

At that moment the entirety of remnant experienced a slight earthquake. It was being reminded of the truth that was chaos before it was born. People around the world would experience a bit of the shock before shrugging and returning to their daily lives. Animals, however, knew were Paralysed with fear because they knew the truth. They could only hope that they somehow survive that chaos of truth.

In his Ozpins office, something quite serious happened. Somethin so serious that Glynda called all the staff to the office. She then called Qrow as well as James. Everyone came within the hour knowing that Glynda would not call unless it was an emergency. Qrow flew back to beacon as a Crow abandoning the mission. General James Ironwood left his duties and came to Beacon in a supersonic jet that was not even released to the news. In fact, it was such a secret project that the Atlas Board didn't know it existed.

When everyone arrived Glynda told them what happened.

Not a single one believed her until she led them into the office and saw Ozpin still staring out the window standing with glazed eyes and a broken coffee mug at the bottom of the floor.

Ozpin dropped his Coffe mug.

That was an impossibility. Glynda knew that. She tried so many times before to get him to stop drinking the Coffe-chan. A coffee so thick you could stand a spoon in it. Very few people could drink it and very few even knew of its existence. She tried stealing it. It somehow found its way back to Ozpins hand. She tried to stop the supply but it somehow kept coming. She buried it in the deepest part of the ocean with her semblance but by the time she came back the exact same Goddamn cup was in Ozpins and he was sipping it as if nothing was wrong

So when Ozpin dropped the coffee Glynda knew that something was very wrong.

"Hey OZ you OK?" asked Qrow.

No response.

"Old friend?" The general tried.

Still no response.

"Hey, Oz get it together man!"

This time there was some response.

"The Gods," Ozpin whispered. Before another Impossibility occurred.

Ozpin Fainted.

Pandemonium erupted in the office.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  16. Winged Mage

Winged Mage Know what you're doing yet?

Glorious EA!!! PROSTATE BEFORE THE TRUE KING MONGREL!! Salem must have crap her pants~

17. Zenorex

Zenorex A simple man with tasteful preferences

I was literally about the kneel in reverence when I saw the last gif until I realized that... It's just a gif...

There's no winning with these cute boi is there?.

18. Zenorex

By the way, Is the MC ever gonna return back to the WORMverse? The WANTED perk seems like a waste since we aren't seeing him being corralled by any mysterious or powerful organizations.

19. Emiya Pendragon

Oh he will eventually... .right now I'm taking a break from this....

20. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

Take your time to do what you want. The best writer is one that takes their time. However long it takes as long as it's good it will be worth it.

21. Threadmarks: UNICRACK 15 (RWBY)
    Emiya Pendragon

Gilgamesh

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored: 33)

Also Big Thanks to

First of all a big Thank you to @Mirriam Grave.
    Sir Bedivere

[​IMG]

ALSO

@chaos5367 or JUSTIN GUERCIA or @CrazyFox

Now with the Title of Sir Tristan

[​IMG]

Also Thanks to Glenn
    and @orchamus and V3Lithiun, Artur, Axel Wate,@WorkForFood.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We were currently on [Vimana] soaring in the sky just under clouds heading towards beacon academy.

Unfortunately, I had to erase Sayaka's and Madoka's memory of when I used [Enuma Elish] because they simply couldn't process what happened.

Homura, however, took it fairly well, considering she fought Walpurgisnacht and saw Kriemhild Gretchen, a witch capable of ending all life on earth, it was not that shocking. I did, however, have to give a convincing explanation of what it was. So I told her that when I made my wish I was given the body of the original King Gilgamesh it was one of his treasures that I could access.

Summer was also somehow able to recover from her shock as well...

"So where are we heading now? I kind of want to go home now." Sayaka said yawning as she deactivated her transformation.

"We are going to see the wizard of Oz."

Summer raised her head at this curious. "You know Ozpin?"

"Wait for the wizard of Oz real?" Sayaka asked. "I thought it was a story?"

Homura was silent watching the scenery pass by as if she was contemplating something.

"I know of Ozpin and Yes he's real Sayaka."

"You and Madoka are literally Magical girls now. The Wizard of Oz shouldn't be too hard to believe." I deadpanned and Syaka rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"But if you want to go home I suppose I can drop you off." I got up from my throne and walked forward to the front edge after setting [Vimana] on autopilot.

I opened a glowing blue portal to Mikiitahara's school roof with the other end of the portal clearly visible showing the roof.

"I set the portal to about 1 hour after we left so you should have plenty of time to get home." I gestured to making way for them.

Sayaka looked at me and grinned. "Thaks for saving our hides back then. If I see that little white ball I'm gonna drive Gae bolg in its ass" before she jumped through it landing on the other side and began to wave towards Madoka.

"You coming, Madoka?"

Madoka gave a short bow and smiled. "Thank you so much for teaching us Gil-kun."

"Just take care of yourself, and Garnet. Also, transfer all Administrator rights to user Madoka Kaname."

"Right away sir." Ganrent Glowed a bright pink before dulling. "Lady Madoka Now has Administrator Acces. All 500 spells are now Available for use."

Madoka was wide-eyed.

"Go on. Sayaka is waiting for you. Be careful you hear me?"

I was engulfed by a pink ball of cute. "Thank you so much!" I pet her head like a cat.

"I shall serve Lady Madoka to the best of my ability creator." *sniff*

"You do that."

Was Garnet Crying?

"MADOKA come on." Sayaka was calling out causing her to let go of me.

"Bye, Bye Gil-kun come to visit us sometime okay?" She said and jumped through the portal and joined Sayaka on the other side when I gave her a nod and Sayaka promptly dragged her away seemingly disappearing from the portals view.

I turned around to see Homura staring at me. "Why did you do all this for us?"

She was suspicious I see, with all the timelines that went so horribly its no wonder she was so suspicious.

"Homura" I began gently. "Why do you keep trying again and again? Even against overwhelming odds, you keep trying again." she tensed. "That's why I did this." At that, her face betrayed her confusion.

"Love makes no sense doesn't it? " she stumbled and I gave an eye smile. She looked at me like I was some kind of alien. Which was kind of true?

I gestured towards the portal. "Go on give Walpurgisnacht hell. Make good use of that Positron Cannon." She kept staring at me. I see she still doesn't seem to believe me.

"What do you want in exchange? All this must come at a price. Nothing in this world free. "

Summer was watching the entire exchange with amusement until Homura asked this question then she began to look at me with expectation? and Sadness?

"You're right." At that Homura relaxed a bit, summer, however, seemed disappointed.

"State your price." Homura prepared herself for whatever ridiculous price was going to be asked. I grinned even further.

"A date."

At that, I swear I head a pin drop.

Summers' eye lits up with joy. After a few seconds, I heard two surprised WHAT's from Madoka and Sayaka who were eavesdropping. I knew they didn't just disappear.

Homura stared at me as if I just went mad. "Can you repeat what you just said. I think my ears must be unclean."

"A date with Homura-chan, my treat"

I heard Sayaka and Madoka muttering something about clothes....not sure what that was about. Homura had a little blush dusting her cheeks.

"Are you sure that is all?" she asked, I acted a bit thoughtful as if reconsidering my decision.

"Well, how about two dates?" she was still staring at me slightly blushing. Summer was grinning at this point and I was putting on my best poker face. "No, how about three dates and a kiss?" At that, I heard someone choking and coughing.

At this Homura's face was started to become red.

"FINE!" Homura shouted before running through the portal. Huh, looks like I managed to crack her stoic mask. Just as I was closing the portal I saw Sayaka dragging Homura away.

When I turned back I saw summer grinning at me and sending me a knowing look.

[​IMG]

"What?" I asked as I sat back down on the throne taking control of [Vimana] again, disengaging the autopilot.

"Nothing" her grin was so wide I wouldn't be surprised if her face split in half about now. But somehow it did not. I shook my head in exasperation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As we approached entered Vale airspace and neared beacon I was surprised when I was not contacted by Vale Air Control like Atlas did, I wonder what happened.

As I neared Beacon's Landing docks I saw the All of the Illuminati present.

Ozpin in the front with his cane gripping it very tightly. Though from some reason he didn't have his coffee mug. That was strange.

Behind his left was James who seemed to be analyzing [Vimana].

On Ozpin's, right was Glynda Goodwitch. Hmmm, does that make Cinder the Badwitch? Well, food for thought I suppose. And Crow was Beside her Drinking from his flask. of course what else would he be doing. But he looks much younger. Taiyang was also next to him.

I gently slowed down [Vimana] and began to lower it on the platform. The moment I did land Summer ruched out of Vimana and gave Taiyang a big hug. Before turning towards Ozpin and the others. "Hi, Guys."

Taiyang Began fussing over the scratches she had. A mother hen that man.

I walked towards the edge and stepped of [Vimana] powering causing it's glowing green wings to retract and dim as I began to use telekinesis to float down towards Ozpin.

Surprisingly everyone except Ozpin and Summer tensed up as I landed a few meters in front of them and looked straight at Ozpin.

Ozpin greeted me first. "Welcome to Beacon" I nodded and began to look around observing the Academy before Ozpin got my attention again. "May I respectfully ask what a God is doing in the mortal realm?" He said adjusting his spectacles.

I raised an eyebrow. How did Ozpin know that? "How exactly did you know that?" What I said was as good as admitting that he was correct. Glynda stiffened and Ironwood narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're a God?" Summer asked turned to me surprised. "I thought you were a wizard like Ozpin? Salem said that too."

"Salem?" Glynda, Qrow, and Ironwood turned to Summer surprised.

Ozpin continued "Salem may think he is a wizard, but there is one thing that gives him away. I can sense his divinity and he has a lot of it. Comparable to the brothers themselves. So I humbly inquire what a mighty God such as yourself is currently doing in the mortal realm."

I began to laugh and the tension skyrocketed. Qrow put one hand on his scythe in response and Ironwood put one hand on his pistol.

I never thought Ozpin would respect me. Nor did I ever think someone would notice my divinity. "Haaaa, I never even thought someone would be able to sense my divinity. But I came here for a reason. I may have wiped 15% of Remnants Grimm, but If I take care of the rest then humans and Faunus will begin the war again, without Grimm." They knew it was true. "So I simply came to give a helping hand and select humanities champion. The person who would light the path forward, but first I have a gift for you Ozpin." I activated Sha Naqba Imuru to check something...I see. Ozpin literally split his Magic Core into four pieces bestowing them upon the Maidens. He had a few circuits left but without his magic core, he couldn't use his more powerful spells. That should be easy to solve.

I activated the Gate of Babylon before searching it for treasure with the conditions that I required and find it I did. I found something I didn't even think exist but it did. What do you know?

[​IMG]

I slowly brought it out. the Prototype Reiji Maigo. Unlike the one Yuuji had this one was far superior. It literally pulsed with glowing magical energy as its gears spun around it. It would continuously keep the user filled with Prana.

I walked forward and slowly pushed it toward Ozpin's chest. Qrow tried to interfere but a single look from Ozpin stopped him. The Reigji Maigo slowly vanished into Ozpins chest and Ozpin began to glow a blue Outline.

Once that was done I stepped back.

Ozpin seemed joyful. "Thank you. This will make things much easier."

"What did he do?" Qrow asked concerned.

"I would like to know as well," Glynda added.

"God or not we will fight him if he does something he won't get away." Ironwood finished

Taiyang and Summer watched nary a word. Taiyang couldn't attack someone who brought his beloved Summer back.

Ozpin gave a smile as he began floating in the air, raising a hand towards the forest and a huge bolt of lightning discharged his hand vapourising several trees in its path and leaving a large crater.

Qrow raised an eyebrow. "I know you're good at dust but do you have use so much?"

Glynda, however, understood what happened, being dust expert herself. "No Qrow, Ozpin did not use a single spec of dust."

"What?" Qrow and Ironwood were surprised.

"May I ask your name?" Ozpin asked facing me.

"Gilgamesh"

"You have my greatest thanks for returning my magic to me. Is there anything I can do in return?"

"Magic? Oz got his magic back?"

"Well, first I'd like a good meal. Then I want you to train a boy named Jaune Arc the best you can." I hand him a picture of Jaune don't ask how I got it. I definitely didn't stalk him. " I don't care how you do it. As long he is strong enough to be a seecond year by the time he is 17. After that invite him to beacon and have him enrolled." Ozpin seemed to raise an eyebrow but didn't stop me. "I also want you to send an invitation to Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Ren Lie, Nora Valkyrie. if They didn't apply by the time you also send Jaune an invitation."

Cannon is completely derailed by now. So Want to make sure that I can atleast make the teams same as they were in canon.

"Is that all?" Ozpin questions? Did he seem surprised?

"When It's time to decide teams I might want to interfere a bit? other than that no. "

"Well, I suppose we can all have a party to celebrate Summers return." Taiyang interrupted "My place how about it?"

"Will there be Booze?"

"Yes, Qrow." typical Qrow.

"Sweet count me in."

And so I that was where I met little Ruby and Yang....

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  22. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

I wonder how Gil will handle the adorable that is chibi-Ruby?

!Renzie0 and RazielofSecrets like this.
  23. Zenorex

To be honest with you, I wasn't expecting any further updates to come to this story. Imagine my surprise when peeked at my notification, expecting a nerco only to see this.

My interest has been reignited.

24. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

Yes, such a surprise that it wasn't a necro.
    Who ever would have expected an update when they got the notification?

Lithium and Emiya Pendragon like this.
  25. Zenorex

Indeed. Not like a Gmail notification that said "QUESTIONABLE QUE—
    The Universe cracks up (Semi—"
    Had anything to do with it.

Cough /endsarcasm Cough

Emiya Pendragon likes this.
  26. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

People actually use the email notification option? I kind of thought that was in there as a joke, since some stuff updates so fast I'd expect notifications would be sent straight to the spam box by most email providers.

27. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

I think he needs to specify that it would be a terrible idea to separate the Prototype Reiji Maigo into pieces.

Can only watch the vids using a European VPN. NBC is blocking use in the U.S. apparently. Just thought it was strange considering it is a U.S. Company.

FTFY

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Emiya Pendragon likes this.
  28. Zenorex

Not really since unfortunately, nearly all the stories I like either update every two to five months (at max) or not at all so they don't always end up at the spam box, though some do but that's mostly because they are incredibly rushed stories and I seem to have an incredibly terrible memory since i always forget to unwatch them everytime.

29. Noxy

Noxy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For some reason this comes to my mind.

30. Swiftwolfbeta

Zelretch would be dying in happyness to meet a dimensional traveling Gilgamesh that makes magical girls and if the gate of Babylon is as powerful that people make it out to be the Gilgamesh isn't smart because if have a copy of everything he can literally bring him self back to life one he gets summoned once but nope he's a dunce