1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Panty and Stocking with Taylor Hebert (Worm/PASWG crossover)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Axle, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Threadmarks: Chapter 1
    Axle

Axle Know what you're doing yet?

Rated M because by now its my brand.

XXX

“Insect,” the voice spoke across the trailer courtyard. “Come out, come out little bug.”

Skitter held her breathe. She wasn’t sure what good it would do, she was certain Cricket could sense things through a subtle form of echolocation.

Cricket walked along the abandoned trailers of the courtyard, and tapped on the metal bins as she walked by. “I know you’re here, insect.”

Skitter gulped, she’d been careless. A simple reconnaissance mission had become a disaster. Her first day as a solo hero and she was already corned by a powerful E88 member.

“I’m not mad at you,” Cricket called out across the courtyard. She used her power to carry her voice throughout the area. “I don’t mind that my identity was shown, it just meant I can be a full time villain for now.”

Cricket looked at another bin. She punched it, leaving a dent in the metal. “So come out a face me like a soldier, so I can tear your fucking life apart like you did mine!”

Skitter sprinted. Her bugs split into three dopplegangers different directions. Two were closest to Cricket, meaning she was far more likely to chase them instead of the actual Skitter.

Skitter’s doppelgangers didn’t even hinder Cricket. Acutely aware of what was solid and what was insect, Cricket sprinted passed Taylor’s decoys and chased Taylor from the distance. Between Cricket’s acrobatic speed and Skitter’s natural strength, it was no competition. Cricket caught up to Taylor before she could even escape the trainyard.

Cricket tripped. Webbing. Silk webbings all across and between the trailer bins to stop any advancement Cricket had towards her.

Skitter was in the clear, she only needed to reach safety fast enough before-

Stormtiger slashed her. Skitter was sent off flying as an invisible force of wind smashed through her armor and flung her back. Stormtiger slashed again while Skitter was down. Skitter’s body flung behind as more hits were relentlessly sent through her body.

The explosion against her bodies broke her body more and more. Despite the silk armor that protected her, Stormtiger’s force bruised and aches her body to a searing pain by the time it finally stopped.

“Finally,” Stormtiger said walking towards her. Cricket untied herself, and walked towards Skitter too. “You’re gonna pay for what you did. You and all of the Undersiders.”

Skitter huffed out, “I’m not Undersider anymore.”

“Convenient,” Cricket said with a chuckle, “it don’t matter, you were with them when it mattered.”

“Please,” Skitter siad, “I’m just-”

She didn’t know how to plead. She’d never had to beg before. Between fighting Bakuda, Lung, the Wards, the PRT, the E88 and Coil, she’d never needed to plea for her life for anyone. She never begged for mercy, asked for forgiveness or made a proper deal with anyone.

Without her old team, she wasn’t sure what to do now. Stormtiger and Cricket closed in on her. Afraid more than ever, Skitter said, “god please, just give me mercy.”

She didn’t call for anyone in particular, the plea was moreso for her attackers than anyone else.

But God listened. And God answered.

An ambient light shined down from the clouds above her. A sliver of sunlight broke through the clouds and shined down between Skitter and her attackers. Stormtiger and Circket didn’t stop in their approach. But as the light became brighter, they stopped in their place.

“Hold it,” Cricket ordered.

The sunlight went from a natural glow to something sparkling. Like droplets of glitter was falling from above. As the villains looked up at the sky, the silhouettes of two winged girls descended from above.

“What the fuck,” Stormtiger said.

They looked like teenagers. One had a neon blue hair, a promiscuous girl wearing something akin to a whitely feathered swimsuit.

“Oh pitiful shadow, lost in the darkness;”

They chanted in an echoed voice. It was almost serene, heard across the field just for them to hear.

“Oh evil spirit born of those drifting between Heaven and Earth;”

The other girl was blonde. In an angelic outfit as the blue haired girl, spreading winds across the sky as they descended gracefully to the ground.

“May the thunderous power from the garnets of these holy delicate maidens strike down upon you with great vengeance and furious anger”

They stepped onto the ground daintily. Kneeling in front of Skitter with their heavenly wings and halos glowing around them.

“Shattering your loathsome impurity and returning you from whence you came.”

Their words came out like poetry. Their voices still resonated like serene music. The blue hair girl pulled off her stocking, transforming it into an aurora sword. The blonde removed her undergarment hidden underneath her skirt, transforming it into a glowing pistol.

In a booming echoe they chanted, “Repent you motherfucker!”

The blonde one shot a bullet into Stormtiger’s face. The bullet exploded into blue ghost-like fire, making him scream in pain before falling back.

The neon haired one with her samurai sword, leaped in front of Cricket’s body and slashed her sword across her body. The sword phased through Cricket’s body, and Cricket collapsed into the ground like the life was sucked out of her.

The blonde one said, “fuck yeeeeeees!” She began closing her knees together, “goddamn I can’t wait to try out this body! I’d do it on this guy but his dick’s too limp right now.”

“I swear to God,” the blue haired girl said taking a seat on top of cricket, “the cheesecakes here better be as good as I remember it, or else my tits are gonna explode.”

Skitter was frozen at the sight of them. Their unusual clothes, glowing wings and halos, falling from the sky in a dramatic fashion. There wasn’t a single explanation she could come up with it. In a croaked voice, she asked slowly, “who… Are you two?”

Panty stuck her tongue out, “calm your tits jailbait, we’re your guardian angels.”

Taylor fell quiet. She didn’t know it yet, but her life had just gone from morbid to fucked.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  2. Lord Scoro

Lord Scoro Pissed off Titan

3. goddess15

goddess15 Fine piece of fuckable meat

question will she be fucked literally or is it just that her life will get crazier

4. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

Well there's an out-of-context problem for the Wormverse.

This proves to be amusing, I'll stick around.

Watched.

5. NuclearBirb

NuclearBirb A mysterious birb.

I didnt like the actual show al
    That much, but i do have a feeling ill like this

6. lackofgravitas

lackofgravitas Making the rounds.

Yes:eek:

Serukas likes this.
  7. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

Help! I'm dying of laughter! I barely watched the first three episides out of curiosity, but I think this will be glorious.

8. Threadmarks: Chapter 2
    Axle

Panty’s Christian school uniform was a one size too small. She’d picked it out herself, proud at how much it emphasized her physical features. The skirt that reached above the knees were perfect for her flawless legs. Panty sat on the store counter with her legs crossed and stretching in a promiscuous manner. “Listen babe, all I’m saying is, if you ever need a thirty minute f*** break, meet me in the bathroom in five minutes.”

“That’s for employees only,” the counterboy said, unusually calm at Panty’s approach.

“Well, employee me up and fuck me upside down, consider me hired if it means I can suck that d*** of yours.”

“Panty,” Taylor walked to the counter just to flail her arms at her. “Please stop harassing people.”

“Oiy, unless he’s into guys I’m just offering my goods.”

“I’m actually gay.”

Panty and Taylor stared at the clerk boy. He was young, not quite a teenager yet not quite an adult. Most likely twenty, undoubtedly handsome with a bit of a rocker look to his bleak hair.

Panty lifted up her shirt up to reveal her bare skin.

“Nothing?” Panty asked.

“Nothing,” the store clerk answered. Panty sighed, and put her shirt back down.

Taylor yelled, “Panty!? What the fuck!?”

"Relax, I’m just testing the waters.” Panty stepped off the counter and slouched on the ground, “ugh, I’ve had this body for thirty minutes and I can’t believe I’m still a virgin. Someone pass me a carrot and help me pop my cherry.”

The thrift shop was closed after hours, but the trio had just made it in time before the store clerk could lock the doors. At first, the ‘angels’ tried seducing the clerk, but after making up a story that the girls had lost their clothes at a party they’d just left, the boy let them inside largely out of sympathy.

Stocking stepped out of the dressing room, “how do I look?” Stocking had on a bleak night gown. It was almost see through, with her gothic bra lines easily seen underneath the garments.

"Is that legal?" The clerk asked quickly.

"Depends," Panty said, "yo Stocking, how old do you think we got reincarnated this time?"

"Old enough to deny anything, young enough to accuse anyone."

Panty nodded, "just the way I like it."

"You can't wear that!" Taylor protested. "We're going out in public, you can't go out dressed like that!"

Stocking replied, "I want to look good enough to get free ice cream from teenagers, but covered up enough to give them blue balls."

Panty yelled, “preach sister!”

The clerk commented, "you two are either high on every drug that exists, or repressed Christians that just discovered freedom."

Panty and Stocking stared at the clerk, as though he understood them.

"They're not high," Taylor said, "they're just... Wait, are you guys on something?"

“I wish,” Panty stuck her tongue out. “Did you know the wine in heaven has the shittiest wines? Seriously, I’d suck Satan’s thorny dick if it meant I could get a good buzz hit.”

“Ditto,” Stocking said. “The fucking chocolates in heaven are so unheavenly, the swedes do better.”

“God bless processed fat foods.”

Taylor rubbed at the templates of her scalp. She pulled Panty away from the counter, and pushed Stocking back into the changing room. The changing room was spacious, and it offered Taylor a place to lean back as she could finally question the girls.

“You both need to tell me right now, what the heck is going on? Guardian angels? Falling from the sky? Just what are you here for?”

“Relax jailbait,” Stocking said with an eyeroll, “God um… Works in mysterious ways.”

Panty tried sounding profound too. “Yeah, life uh… Finds a way.”

“God is… Heavenly?”

The two girls didn’t know what they were babbling about. It was like they had a job, but they didn’t know how to do it.

“Satan is…. Bad.”

“God hates shrimp.”

“Only take circumcised dick.”

“Don’t sin unless feels good,” Panty blushed upon saying that, like she was lost in promiscuous memories.

“God loves Sweden,” Stocking had a lusty grin on her face, “I swear their chocolates make my mouth cum.”

“Ahhh!”

Taylor stormed out of the changing room and headed out the building doors. The cool air beneath the full blown moon would’ve been breathtaking if she took the time to take it in. Panty and Stocking left the store to follow after her, deciding to wear winter jackets as they left.

“Oiy,” Panty yelled, “come back Taylor.”

“No!” Taylor yelled back, “if you’re both not giving me answers, why the heck should I babysit you two like dysfunctional teenagers!”

“Geeze, thanks cum dumpster,” Panty groaned, “you sound just like a mom.”

Stocking yelled back, “because we’re both cute and you don’t have friends anyway!”

Taylor flung her arms in the air, “See? You’re both bad jokes, I’m not spending another second with you.”

Taylor headed toward the Brockton Bay park. It was a route she’d commonly jogged across, memories that were fading away since she’d first joined the Undersiders. Panty yelled, “Oh quite being a drama bitch, it’s not like you had anything good to begin with.”

Taylor kept walking.

Stocking said, “yeah, from what you told us, you ditched your friends the moment you realized they were villains. Like, seriously? How dense do you have to be to not realize they were fucked in the head since the day you met them.”

Taylor clenched her fists, but kept walking. The city lake was at their side, sound of crickets and awakening duck filled the silence between them.

Panty said, “yeah, I might be fucked up but you're the one with daddy issues. Like, you had one good relationship in life, and you managed to fuck that up too? However you triggered isn’t your fault, but you fucking up with your dad? That’s all you.”

"You're not fucking helping!" Taylor finally yelled back at them.

"We're calling you out, bitch," Panty replied nonchalantly. "We're motherfucking guardian angels. That means we call out shit the moment we see it, and I'm not gonna follow you around quiet like you're a goddamn saint in your own little story."

Stocking added, “now that I think about it, God probably sent us to you because the big guy knew how fucked you are, and he decided the two shittiest angels in heaven would make a good match for you.”

“Shut up!” Taylor said. “If you two are angels, I don’t want to go to heaven because of how fucked it sounds!”

Stocking retorted, “well, you’re not wrong.”

“Listen,” Panty said picking at her ear. “Guardian angels are sent to people when someone is fucked up in a monumental way. When there’s no one left and they’ve reached a desperation point when they have nothing left to lose. Either you were about to do something very fucked up, or someone felt you didn’t deserve this. Either way, we’re here for you. Why are we here? The fuck if we know.”

Taylor stopped in her tracks to listen to them. Panty let out a sigh upon reaching her. Talking to her back she continued, “I’ll be honest, it sounds to me like you’ve got a shit ton of issues on your plate right now. So let’s tackle this one problem at the time. On the list of fuck ups you’ve done. What do you think is your worst fuck up? And let’s go down the list from there.”

“Worst?” Taylor bit her lip. She stared at the lake as the sleeping ducks began to settle down.

“It’s a good start,” Stocking said, “we’re normally sent back to heaven once we complete the thing you needed the most. So if we fix everything you’ve screwed up in, something’s bound to make us finish the contract.”

“Contract… How does that work?”

“The fuck if we know,” Panty and Stocking said together with shrugged.

Panty said, “contracts are abstract. Constantly changing, no definitive answer. God bullshits that way. So why don’t you tell us what you need fixed, and we work from there.”

Taylor paused for a long moment. “I… Got this girl kidnapped.”

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    Derpo, Dai, Fullmetalblazer and 67 others like this.
  9. Slayer Anderson

So first off, this is totally something Panty would say, regardless of how wrong it is, but I feel the need to reply with a 'get thee to a nunnery!' (Which is basically 'fuck you' to Panty, because she'd enjoy the insult.)

Taylor is fifteen/sixteen. Danny is a fucking failure of a father on almost every level there is for the past two/three years.

You do not blame the child when the adult is at fault and for all of her pretensions, Taylor is still a child. The fact that she's been forced to 'fuck up' so much is a function of the, frankly, mind-boggling incompetence, corruption, or outright stupidity of virtually every authority figure around her.

So get thee to a nunnery, Panty. You too Stocking.

Now that that's out of my system...

...ugh, it actually occurs to me that getting Panty and Stocking as Guardian Angels is a bit like being Blessed with Suck of an Infernal Exaltation... only less useful.

Also, Lisa is going to shit bricks when she sees these two.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  10. lackofgravitas

lackofgravitas Making the rounds.

Well coils boned a subtle and devious plan doesn't really survive a punch in the face:).

Not sure the world will cope if those two get swallowed by echidna a devout and chaste panty and stocking is a terrifying concept :eek:

icesonic and Ack like this.
  11. The Mad Ghoul

The Mad Ghoul Only Mostly Dead

Do you mean to say that heaven's wine tastes like shit? Or are you saying that heavenly wine enjoys nazi jokes?

But honestly? This doesn't really suprise me. Just ask yourself, if you could turn water into wine, would you ever buy wine? Here's how it all went down; Jesus drank some cheap wine as a kid and then he just made more whenever he felt like it. So when the wedding planers found out that thay didn't buy enough wine Jesus says, don't worry I've got you covered, and then he makes some wine. Now imagine that your standing there and you just wached as this guy turned water into wine, are you going to be the guy who tell's him that it tastes like shit?

12. DieKatzchen

DieKatzchen Know what you're doing yet?

Panty would still like this insult. When Hamlet said it, he was using it as a euphemism for whorehouse.

13. Lolth

Lolth Probably Insane

For those not versed in European religious matters around the Tudor (I think it was Tudor) period the catholic church’s monesteries & nunnerys could best be described as a veneer. Churches collected taxes from the parish around them, this allowed them to gain wealth and due to the importance of religion in people’s lives, power.

Thus, churches were able to exercise that power to make life easier or harder for people. For example; a bishop turned away the milk given to the church and demanded cheese instead, seems like a little thing but the process of turning that milk into cheese would’ve taken a peasant maybe a week, if I’m remembering pasteurisation times correctly which I might not be, and he would have to do that every month for the church.

Also nobody kept to their ‘priestly vows’ so the monesteries were pretty much frat houses and nunnerys brothels.

Combined with favours to the nobility and they pretty much got away with it.

Edit: The king of the time went a little broke due to war with France (I think it was Henry VIII) and he started the dissolution of the monesteries and the Catholic/Protestant split where he confiscated a large number of valuables, gems, gold and other finerys and forced the preaching of a new version of the religion. Couldn’t tell you what the differences are except that it resulted in the priests of the time being significantly more ‘devout’. Also I think the Pope excommunicated the whole of England but that part might be a myth for war morale on the French’s side.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  14. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

Yeah, it was Henry the 8th. Fun Story, he initially intended to bullshit a reason to confiscate everything in those monasteries and nunneries, but once his spies reported back he had enough legitimate reasons to do so ten times over. Apparently, people take offense when you take a vow of celibacy and poverty, then promptly have kids, get married, demand taxes/tribute, and grant land to said family while in said monastery/nunnery.

necrolectric, warlock7, Ack and 5 others like this.
  15. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

Considering who these characters are, how far are fics allowed to go in QQ's normal writing area? Is it fairly restricted like at SB or do people have some wiggle room as long as it isn't outright porn?

16. Axle

I'm not the type to write erotica, you can expect a lot of "Panty's at the glory hole" offscreen moments though.

17. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

That's cool, I was just wondering what the general rules where compared to SB.

18. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Not something to worry about really.

Even if it somehow crosses the line into NSFW, the only response is that a mod moves the thread into NFSW CrW.

warlock7, RiotRiot, Ack and 2 others like this.
  19. EspyLacopa

EspyLacopa Getting some practice in, huh?

As much as it's true that Danny fucked up majorly in that relationship. . .Saying Taylor has no fault is akin to saying Taylor has no agency of her own in her life.

20. Slayer Anderson

I never said Taylor wasn’t at fault for *some* things, just that Danny&Taylor’s relationship problems are principally Danny’s fault for two-plus years of borderline neglect during an intensely trying time in Taylor’s life.

Should she have talked to Danny about her problems? Yes.

Should Danny have taken a greater interest in his child’s welfare (which is to say beyond the superficial)? Also yes.

However, one of these people is a 40+ year old man and the other is a 14-16 year old girl. One can have some slack cut for a developing brain and bad judgement. The other simply has no excuse for failing thei responsibilities time and again. The *initial* conditions of worm-canon are by far more Danny’s responsibility than Taylor’s and its those same conditions that lead to a great deal of Taylor’s horrible choices. In particular, Taylor running away is a consequence of the fact that she can’t deal with having a father again after functionally not having one for two years. Danny can’t reasonably expect to suddenly start exercising authority and interest in his daughter’s life after a time period like that.

21. RobotGuy76

RobotGuy76 Getting out there.

I'm pretty sure that Taylor hasn't sinned enough that a knowing and loving God would inflict Panty and Stocking on her. I'm almost certain that them being assigned as guardian angels to even Jack Slash would be considered a cruel and unusual punishment (for him).

Can you do penance in advance? Because I'm sure that's what it's going to feel like to Taylor, having them around.

Definitely interested in reading more.

22. Scygnus

Scygnus Well worn.

This is fantastic. Taylor is going to have such colorful language when all is said and done.

Also sorry, girls, I think you're in it for the long haul.

Coil: What is the chance of me being attacked today?

Dinah: Fuck you, you fucking motherfucker.

Dinah: Wait, that can't be right. Why would I get that result?

Dinah: No really, put the gun down, that's what it says! And now I'm seeing underwear. Oh, you must have dosed me already. That explains it.

MkHx, ShadowStepper1300 and Ack like this.
  23. Threadmarks: Chapter 3
    Axle

Tattletale stretched her arms returning to base. She wish she could’ve visited Florida under better circumstances. It was an exhausting trip, having the Leviathan attack happen so soon after Taylor leaving the team. She didn’t want to leave the Undersiders at the place they were left in. Brian was on the fence about Dinah, Bitch had just lost Taylor who she genuinely saw as a friend.

Glad she doesn’t know the truth.

Tattletale entered the facility door of the underground base, only to watch in astonishment at the site in front of them. “What the actual fuck?”

Guards were collapsed on the ground. Dozens of mercenaries armed with laser cannons brought to their heels without giving a fight. All of Coil’s elite contractors had fallen seemlessly, and from Tattletale’s powers told her; it wasn’t even a fair fight.

Tattletale ran across the base, heading straight through the corridor towards Coil’s office.

Attacked during Leviathan attack; no one killed. Purpose; Save Dinah. Taylor behind it.
    But how?

Taylor had to have help. There was absolutely no way she could’ve done this on her own, even with poisonous insects. With this happening so soon after Tattletale leaving, she wondered how Taylor could’ve possibly found the professional help needed to pull this attack off.

“Whoever did this,” Tattletale murmured to herself, “they're top tier professionals.”

Tattletale opened the room to Coil’s office. Inside, a blonde haired chick was squeezing tightly at Coil’s crotch, “all I’m saying,” the girl in an undergarment outfit said, “you have two ways this can end. One ends with you needing a crutch," she twisted his crotch further. "And the other ends with the both of us getting some pleasure out of this." She licked at Coil’s ear after she said that.

“What the fuck?” Tattletale shouted.

A blue haired girl looked back at Tattletale. “Who the fuck are you?” The neon haired girl said.

“Lisa,” Skitter said, a few feet away.

Taylor,” Tattletale shouted, “what the fuck is going on?”

Tattletale looked at Skitter’s side, Dinah was standing next to her. Dazed, but freely under Taylor’s possession.

“Skitter,” Tattletale said, “you did this? You fucking beat all of Coil’s mercenaries, brought down the base, and grabbed Coil by the crotch, by yourselves!?”

“We did,” Panty said licking her lips, “and I better get a crotch ride out of all this, because all that action made me harder than an unsucked lolipop."

Tattletale yelled, “and who the fuck are you!?”

“We’re the motherfucking cavalry,” the blue haired girl said, “and we’re here to fuck bitch boys and steal children.”

“In that order,” Panty added twisting the shlong further.

“Tattletale,” Skitter started, “I can explain.”

Tattletale stared at Panty, lustfully smiling at Coil in pain. Tattletale turned to Skitter and said, "explain."

Skitter stared at Stocking, to which she shrugged in response. "Okay," Skitter admitted, "I can't really explain..."

Tattletale flung her arms in the air and walked toward Coil’s office desk. Opening a drawer, she pulled out a gun and pointed it at Coil’s head. Stocking sprinted to Tattletale’s side and used her sword to smack the gun out of her hand. “Nope.”

Tattletale shook her hand, “if you guys are doing this, you have to kill him. He has contingency plans. Just because you took down his base, it doesn’t mean it’s over. Either he dies, or he gets freed later with twice as much resolve.”

“Can’t do that honey,” Panty finally said. She shot her pistol in Coil’s face, knocking him out. “Angels aren’t allowed to kill, and angels aren’t allowed to willingly let someone be killed. If that happens, the contract is broken. Not completed, but broken.”

“Angels?” Tattletale looked over at Skitter, “contracts? What the hell is going on?”

Skitter stayed quiet, not really able to answer that for herself. Dinah said, “the Travelers are coming.” She said it in a low whisper, “and they’re not happy…”

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  24. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

"Okay, alternative solution... does he really need knees?"

"Great idea! I need a ball-gag and a buttplug, stat!"

25. D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia

D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia ⌈META⌋

Since this is Coil? Congratulations on being complete failures. He doesn't die the Taylor will and it will be because you allowed him to live thus allowed Taylor and others between him and Taylor to die causing the Contract to break. Killing him also breaks the Contract. The only solution is to leave and ignore Lisa killing him or just be to busy fighting the Travelers to stop Lisa. Another solution is to chuck him in a box that no one will find and with enough food and water to last.

Letting Coil live is letting others die including the one you are Contracted to. You will be responsible for not just Taylor dying but also anyone close to Taylor that Coil will kill to get at Taylor. All solutions also break the Contract.

Idea: lobotomy. He isn't dead and he isn't a threat. If he dies because of incompetence then it's not your fault since you were just trying to make him better and you suck a Brain Surgery.

26. Slayer Anderson

Well, if the Angels can manage to take down the Travelers (and Faultline's crew, since Coil had them on retainer), then Taylor could turn the entire group(s) of Villains over to the PRT...

...with evidence that Coil masterminded the identity reveal of the E88, which combined with the fact that he's got pull in the upper-ranks of the PRT, is plenty enough justification to send him to the Birdcage without too much fuss.

Plus, that would give Taylor enough good PR to get something done about Sophia, if she turns over that many villains.

Of course, there's also the fact that the Slaughterhouse Nine are on their way, if not already in Brockton Bay.

I wonder if Jack Slash and the murderhobos still count as human to the angels?

fireball900 and Ack like this.
  27. D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia

D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia ⌈META⌋

This can only be answered in one way that can prevent the Angels from breaking their Contract:

LOBOTOMIZES FOR EVERYONE!

Bet is the only place where not killing isn't really an option. Cauldron would just set it up so Coil and Jack get free. Coil also has Mercenaries that aren't Faultline's Crew and the Travelers. Although a Lobitomy probably won't work on the S9 so that mean the Angels letting him live also is allowing those they will kill to die because they weren't able to stop unrepentant mass murders from murdering enmass. The "No Killing" really isn't a good thing for them and unless the knockout is permanent then they're screwed (and not in the fun way) because them not killing means they're responsible for allowing those they don't kill to live and go on to kill and, by extension, allowing others to/be kill by allowing those others to live. Also it says nothing about being limited to humans so there's the Endbringers and Zion to worry about, one of which, if allowed to live, will go onto exterminating the Earth section of the Multiverse.

This is sort of a Catch 22: fucked if they do, fucked if they don't.

Only way out would either to make them incapable of killing or to rehabilitate them to not wanting to kill and then they fall back into how they were effectively relieving the Angels of the responsibility of the deaths being caused by letting them live because for all intents and purposes the Angels tried to stop them.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  28. Slith10

Slith10 Not too sore, are you?

No killing? I remember they did a whole lot of 'accidents' then.
    Shoot out his corona pollentia to stop him from doing evil, if he dies as a side effect, not a problem.

NightmareNursery likes this.
  29. Dudenator

Dudenator Know what you're doing yet?

Better Idea: How about the Angel's take offense with the little shit of a thinker who got Taylor in this whole damn mess with her manipulations instead.

Both Coil and TT get tossed in a hole over outing the E88 and the deaths that caused. They can both rot in jail blaming each other.

Dmrules likes this.
  30. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Wow, really? Armsmaster has a bigger hand in Taylor being part of the US than Lisa does. His actions pushed her in far more than Lisa did pulling.

As for her "manipulations"? Her grand plan as far as Taylor goes was 'keep her close so I can defuse her suicidal tendencies'.

The blame is being put right where it should be. Without Coil, Tattletale would not exist. She never had any big plans and was just fine being a street-rat and taking enough from douchebags to survive. Lisa never wanted ANYONE to know what she could do because with her powerset putting on a costume, giving herself a name, and then doing anything that gives clues about her power makes using her power orders of magnitude more difficult. Hell, having her leave the base and being on the front lines is the single dumbest thing the Undersiders did, she should be safe back at base acting as Command and Control.

Lisa knows this and she knows Coil knows this as well. She also knows that Coil is sadistically pleased with forcing her to paint a massive target on herself for no real reason than to force her into line, because without protection she will vanish to be a thinker-slave for whatever gang snags her first.

Get off your Tattletale hate train and actually think about it. Lisa's attitude is mainly because she is stressed as all hell, terrified out of her mind on a regular basis, and being forced to be exceedingly aware of all the reasons both of those feelings are completely logical and sane for her to feel.