1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] [Log Horizon] Faceplanting right into the Database OOC thread

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by Scratx, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.

Since at least one player has expressed the desire/need for one, here it is.

Ask and comment away.

2. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Would love to play as beefy Monk class

3. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.

Pick name, race, class (Monk I guess :) ), sub-class and write a description. That's basically the minimum. Ideally, if you produce a character sheet similar to the many examples on the main thread, it'd be great.

Once done, post the sheet here for me to go over, make sure it's all fine and then write you into the scene.

Terrabull and Nerx like this.
  4. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Appearance:

Name: (RL) Mada, (Avatar) Rahman
    Race: Ritian
    Class: Monk (Pesilat), wields Kris

A martial art, & action movie enthusiast that got pulled into that latest MMO craze by his college friends Mada decides to make a build that suits his favoured genre. He was inspired by a Wuxia film trilogy and thus based his character on what the game provides,

5. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.

Works and certainly unusual in Elder Tales. (Ritians are usually used as spellcasters because they take a hit on hitpoints)

I'll post you in.

Nerx likes this.
  6. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

tbh if its on sb its hard for me to interact because of the ban

7. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.

8. Garahs

Garahs Soil Surveyor

I don't remember if there was anything weird with summons aside from burst summons potentially sticking around longer, so I left off the result of my attempt.

9. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.

The Golem summon is basically about summoning a tank that'll last for a bit.

10. Garahs

Garahs Soil Surveyor

Post-Catastrophe as well?

11. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.

Yes. See Log Horizon Season 2 Episode... 8, I believe. Akatsuki used a summoned Golem as cover. That's the same exact spell you're using.

12. Scratx

Scratx Getting sticky.