1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. NuclearBird

NuclearBird Lustful Sacraments Muted

A waifu to surpass all others.

RiotRiot and Chaos Fantasy like this.
  2. RiotRiot

RiotRiot I trust you know where the happy button is?

Is this what Kojima warned us about? Is this the true power of MEMES?

...I mean, I certainly become a waifu to surpass metal gear. Going to either suck or be incredibly awesome that one of my arms is now robotic (no loss of functions, I think) and I may or may not have a robot toaster.

3. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

Scenario 1: I am an immortal shapeshifting demigod in sweet ninja cosplay. I’m also 14 again.

I guess I fly around, practice my powers, accumulate wealth and power, and basically pull a Vlad on everyone. Maybe see if it’s possible to build a harem IRL in America, just for giggles. If I can, freak out at accidentally creating a melting pot relationship.

Scenario 2: Accept Vlad’s offer for training, learn everything, and work out a deal about Jack’s life. Or maybe don’t, and “comfort” Maddie in her grieving. Tap Sam, use my powers to set up Tuck with some good shit. See if I can permanently gain powers like Vortex, but with real control.

Keep the damn Reality Glove. Make a fucking suit of armor and have the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire part of it. Reign supreme as God-King and lead both worlds into prosperity and space.

Or get kicked around by Clockwork for being a shithead. I imagine my potential is quite a bit worse than Dark Danny.

Widowmaker likes this.
  4. JadeKaiser

JadeKaiser Fae apologist Moderator

Scenario 1: I hang out in space a lot, and take advantage of being able to fly and teleport and such. I go to a far, far part of the galaxy to blow up an empty planet or two for the pretty explosions just because I can, then come back and go to work in the morning. Chances are, I don't actually make much practical use of my abilities other than never needing a car again. I guess I do a lot of world travelling too, just because I can.

All of that dependent on my being able to convince people that I am me, and figuring out some kind of excuse for having a solid purple eye and blunt purple spikes sticking out of my forehead in a line above said eye. If not, I guess I bum around and take advantage of not needing any necessities, like food, air, water, or protection from basically anything and just hang out wherever I feel like. I hear the core of the sun is nice this time of year.

I definitely try and practice until I can use a small enough amount of power throwing beams and booms around that I'm not accidentallying the city a hundred miles down range, if I can't already. I probably already can though, so not much of a problem really.

Scenario 2: I try and figure out a way to get Tokimi to treat me nicer. Maybe make a fuss of things without going as far as Z did in canon, to get her to decide to do so on her own while hopefully not getting myself gibbed by Tenchi awakening as ubergod like Z did. It might end up with me becoming Tokimi's husbando with no choice in the matter, but that should be acceptable.

5. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

[​IMG]
    I'm an ancient spirit raised during Dia de los Muertos with control over the dead, allowed to enter the world of the living on the day the dead are allowed roam free.

1) I reconnect with family alive and dead and have a party. Afterwards I make millions by proving the afterlife exists, and is awesome, and being a medium.
    2) I join the local Magical Girl team and fight evil while running a kick ass bar for the undead and living to party together.

Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  6. zachol

zachol Tomato

1) I start freaking out because I'm a 13 year old Japanese girl in the US with no particular powers or skills, no paperwork, and live relatively far away from my family. I'd need to bluff my way past the people I'm renting from and make it to my friend's house with public transportation. Particularly, if my skill in English and Japanese got swapped, I'd have a hell of a time even explaining what was going on to him. Past that, not even sure.
    2) I find myself in a hell of my own making, because even if I could justify it by actually acting like Toshino Kyoko, perving on girls would be suuuuuuper creepy. Otherwise, end up having a pretty happy life long-term, she's got things set.

I'd be a tomato. Yep.

Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  7. NuclearBird

NuclearBird Lustful Sacraments Muted

Second try on this one, with a bit more thought put into it.

I would lose my fucking mind, since I've been transmorgified into an
    a) Irradiated Corvid
    b) Irradiated Corvid with radiation powers

Neither of those options are very appealing, since, y'know, I'd be irradiated, with dubious immunity to it. It also depends whether I retain my cognitive abilities and the ability to speak.
    Needless to say, getting turned into a radioactive animal would put a dent on my academic life. It's hard to study electrical engineering when all you have for manipulator limbs are a beak and a pair of literal crow's feet.

8. infinitedevilmachine

infinitedevilmachine I AM INFINITE Gone for Good

Sweet! I am the RIDDLER! I will fuck Yo Shit UP