1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

What happens when you hit a semi-corporeal energy being in the face with conceptualized forces?

How many gods are used as avatars on this site again? I’m up for anything (as long as she’s cute).

2. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Walk on water in front of people and drink coca cola.

3. Tank man

Tank man Versed in the lewd.

Now I’m either a big snail or a moderately busty but otherwise unknown woman who’s got no powers.

At least I’ve not got an unhealthy body?

As far as my friends and family goes, well, it’d be very hard to explain. Though due to the ‘trauma’ associated with this sort of thing perhaps I’d get an automatic pass for the subject I’m doing in college?

Funnily enough the only friend that I interact with much on QQ is a woman, so I’d probably ask her a lot about what to expect.

You’ll have to tell me about the DC universe as of right now for me to make any judgement. But given the whole random woman with no powers (nor even batmanish ‘skills’) I don’t think that I’d do too well, I’d probably be a victim for a lower level villain.

4. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger, The Childish Yandere

No. You're a moderately busty woman holding a big snail. All the time. You'll never be able to put that snail down because that snail is also you.

5. Tank man

Oh. I wonder what happens when/if it dies?

6. MadGreenSon

Wondering what happens when you die is something that has kept people up at night in a cold sweat for eons.

7. Tank man

Well, at least in the DC scenario I could go to heaven, or hell. Possibly break out of the latter.

8. Random Omnipotent Being

Random Omnipotent Being Living Plot Device

I try not to crush the universe by accident:eek:... or die to my own gravity and crush the universe anyways if I lack powers.
    I will also bemoan being too large to laze about on internet forums. If I keep powers in theme with my name I will spend most of my time living up to it! I'll start with everyone on QQ who screwed themselves over with a poorly thought out cyoa and go from there.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  9. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

The first thing I would do on waking up as my avatar is to panic at the fact that I can't breathe! A bit of stumbling around would let me find a mirror and notice I had been turned into a blank featureless mannequin without a mouth or a nose, explaining my lack of breathing ability. That said knowing why I couldn't breathe wouldn't change the problem, so I would continue panicking until I passed out from lack of air shortly afterwords. Unless someone were to find me and fix my breathing issue shortly after that I would suffocate to death.

And now that finding this thread made me realize how much fridge horror there is in the default avatar I'm actually thinking of getting one. I know I still have an old avatar someone made me for an online game I used to play (A zombie survival game called Die2Nite), I can just use that if I find it.

Edit: Found it and changed to it, the source is Zeke from Highschool of the Dead. Slightly altered to fit in with my "guild" from the game of course.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  10. Random Omnipotent Being

Random Omnipotent Being Living Plot Device

At least you can get off without making a new "milky way" ;)

Ddmkm122 and Least Devotee like this.
  11. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Enjoy being younger and not fat anymore.

Then panic because I don't look like myself and nobody else will recognize me.

12. infinitedevilmachine

infinitedevilmachine I AM INFINITE Gone for Good

I take over Gotham and kill the Batman!

Ddmkm122, OverMaster and Ridli Scott like this.
  13. OverMaster

OverMaster Well worn.

Not if I have something to say about it!

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. Mad Oracle

Mad Oracle An Oracle Of Culture

I'm now a faun, who's not half bad looking.

I'm surprisingly okay with this, I mean my parents won't recognize me but they'll know it's me. Friends might be a bit weirded out though, and I'm going to use my charm to get free shit and maybe play some music for my girlfriend.

Cuz' that's how I roll.

15. Enigmatic

Enigmatic I will become the ultimate little sister!

I go off on a Neppy adventure, doing Neppy things, Nepping everyone, until I Nep the Nep away, and take a nap...Then I do it all over again!

16. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Throw a hurricane at the general location of the Daesh.

Least Devotee likes this.
  17. Lifelink

Lifelink Every flavor in a poke-cup

I immediately begin to wonder how I'm going to live my life as a being capable of creating galaxies via blacksmithing. It's not like I can visit my friends and family anymore and all the comforts of modern life are now lost to me.

18. MadGreenSon

Seems like you'll have to... create galaxies by blacksmithing? Maybe you can magic up an internet connection somehow? Is that a specific character, or just a cool image?

19. Lifelink

Lifelink Every flavor in a poke-cup

Just seems to be a cool image I found. The artist (or so they claim) says it creates universes so I guess I can be the one sending Truck-kun on people in order to isekai them to save the world.

Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  20. MadGreenSon

See? Upside. You can also create the worlds that need saving and the danger that threatens them. All of creation is your toybox.

21. G.A. Kyoki

G.A. Kyoki Randys irresponsible handler

I am now an emotionless killing machine that murders everything within a 2-mile radius at the command of the unconscious will of humanity and have also lost any semblance of hope of finding a better option.

Fuck, uh...do my job?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  22. Sirrocco

Sirrocco Tiny but ambitious squid

Desperately seek a source of salt water, in the few minutes I have before my gills collapse. Probably fail. Probably die.

edit: for the bonus event, if I've been summoned by Dr Manhattan as a fingertip-sized squid with tremendous self-confidence and possible telepathic/mind-control powers? Well, Dr Manhattan is *probably* keeping me alive by some means. Given that, I'll sit tight and find out what he wants before I do anything else. Getting on the bad side of the guy who is literally keeping me alive by will alone just seems like a poor choice.

Also, this thread gets weirdly surreal on reread after a few people have changed their avatars.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Pheonix14, pepperjack, Vorian and 2 others like this.
  23. chrnno

chrnno Time Traveller

What I would want to do is immediately test the abilities that are now available to me. What I think I would actually do is panic and immediately fuck things up by being that powerful out of nowhere.

Least Devotee and TRm like this.
  24. Vorian

Vorian Versed in the lewd.

End of series FemNaruto/Naruko

Hmm, real life ... short term, freak out a bit, try to figure out what's going on, use transformation to maintain my 'secret identity'.

Fun times with the new body, clones, and transformation as soon as I'm more turned on than weirded out by the situation.

Longer term ... negative emotion sense would eventually compel me to act if nothing else did.

Probably try to stay below the radar as long as possible. Goal is to create a world where I'm not needed, not one that's dependent on me much less one I have to rule. If I do feel the need to go public or do anything flashy, I'll use Naruko form for that and follow Superman rules of engagement while in that persona, using transformed clones for more covert actions.

Employ clones to hone my stealth and infiltration skills and learn as much as I can about everything. Start with mainly search and rescue operations in response to natural disasters and work my way up to more complex problems as I learn what I'm doing.

In DC ... try to figure out what continuity I'm in, Rebirth I'd recognize as soon as I found information on Superman. Then the first thing on the agenda is to track down the Joker and eliminate him via Truth Seeking Balls - nothing less than total soul destruction will do for that one. Vandal Savage is probably second on that list.

Then some serious level grinding to prepare for the big threats and see about spreading chakra to the less corrupt police forces and street level heroes. Probably set up an off-earth base as soon as I have the means for the purpose of clone-training more destructive jutsu and seal research.

As for the big blue himself, no idea as I haven't the slightest clue what he's actually up to as of yet.

25. Komrade Comrade

Komrade Comrade Comrade

Be sad at the missed opportunity to become an overpowered protagonist. Also sad at the loss of thumbs. Enjoy new hat.

Edit because of new avatar: (Old Avatar was the dog with a communist flag and hat.)
    Enjoy new body and superpowers. Nobody can stop me from NEETing it up! Maybe turn into a twitch thot.

Find all the hot girls and turn them into lesbians. But, you know, online so I don't have to go anywhere.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  26. kokuenDG

kokuenDG Altera my Love~❤

Find a jacket. It's cold as fuck where I live right now.

GhostHaxStomp likes this.
  27. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

My (relatively) squishy boi could use a steed. You up for experiments involving ectoplasm and magic? Too many gods around...

Komrade Comrade likes this.
  28. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

You are good doggo. I rub belly :V

Komrade Comrade likes this.
  29. Komrade Comrade

Komrade Comrade Comrade

Both of you turn into girls first. Then it's ok.

I guess I can try to leverage my new hat into godlike power in a series of improbably favorable trade ups, seeing as the world has been hit with the transforming magic stick.

Least Devotee and GhostHaxStomp like this.
  30. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

Well considering I'm bound up and horny, I try to find a sex partner before removing my bindings.