1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

What if: Every single Toy in the world becomes sentient and costumes has the powers for humans

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Oct 18, 2018.

1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

Every figure (the kid's toys, Legos, action figures,salutes, & etc to count) in entire planet earth come to life right here, right now, and have a goal to do whatever they want like in original character's personality style.

Example Optimus prime's toys still act like original heroic Optimus prime from movies,tv shows,games & etc

All of them gain their abilities/weapons/etc like the original character does like in comics,manga/anime & etc.

Lego Characters be like ones from Lego movie.

Another thing is that any costume you or someone else wears and it will turn you into that character/being with its powers like Darth Vader's costume with an actual working lightsaber aka when it was a toy lightsaber or wearing an elsa's costume somehow turned you into a blonde haired girl with ice powers.

Still can mix up costumes to make a hybrid character with its powers/stats/etc stacked upon each other.

Props can still become into any object with powers like Ben 10's omnitrix still can turn into an alien was on it,Hulk's hands to transformed into Hulk from comics/movies/cartoons and the Keyblade for it's magical powers in kingdom heart series.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Gonna fetch a white robe, white wig and a white beard

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. SailorPizza

So like a Gandalf?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Was thinking more in the line of Judeo-Christian god but that works too

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. SailorPizza

Oh but anyway i'm wondering how would humanity felt about living toys with powers?

Ddmkm122 and Nerx like this.
  6. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

I guess it depends on the toys, also Hasbro and Mattel will be big powerhouses. In the UK GW might be quarsntined for Tyranid, Ork and Chaos shenanigans. Weebs rejoice when their waifus come to life, which may or may not out up with hot glue.

Also cosplayers are now the Chosen People who are waging a war against Momokun.

[​IMG]
    With my newfound Yahwehovallah powers I will fuck off into a less crazy sector of creator and enjoy life as a pastry chef.

Ddmkm122 and SailorPizza like this.
  7. SailorPizza

So now life is so much fun and chaotic with so many characters and godly warriors

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

It will be a magnitude 7 reality quake with our milky way as the epicenter.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. da3monh0st3d

da3monh0st3d Эскапист

The mention of Tabletops above makes me worried. Because Phyrexia, Eldrazi and Chaos. Hmm... I think this won't be ending too well.

I better dress up as a famous Old Planeswalker and leave lol.

10. SailorPizza

XD alright and what would Phyrexia, Eldrazi and Chaos do in a bigger world fill with lot of characters?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. OverMaster

OverMaster Well worn.

Fortunately, in almost all toylines the amounts of good guys released tend to outnumber the villains badly.

Like, for each Riddler there's an Artic Armor Batman, Night Chase Batman, Burrito Batman, Venom Pimped Batman, Cyborg Batman, Hunchback Batman, Jungle Commando Batman, Aerial Assault Batman and Cossack Batman.

12. da3monh0st3d

da3monh0st3d Эскапист

That mostly depends on how overwhelmingly powerful "good" factions are. And how resistant they are to corruption that can be reinforced by fighting against it.

I'm just not willing to put all my stakes on that.

Ddmkm122 and january1may like this.