1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thorson

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Akakiru, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Akakiru

Akakiru Connoisseur.

The End of Danny Phantom , and birth of Dantael Thorson

Dr. Agnus Malaka was the resigned Ex-Chief Scientist and high-ranking official in the GIW. Agnus looked like an old man with black eyes who wears square glasses. His hair was gray and is combed behind his ears. He wears in a lab coat a yellow Shirt with a black tie.

In his service fot he GIW had he created almost everything that should help in the fight against the ghosts. He was later working in the Collage as the adviser for Madeline, Jack and Vlad and helped in the creation of the Proto-portal. After he was fired because of the accident with the Proto-portal, he now looked at the portal and he knew he had done nothing wrong all calculations were correct.

"Why did it not work?" wondered Agnus aloud. All of his calculations were correct he calculated it more than three times.

So he decided to make do the experiment a second time himself. He got up and took restrained the ecto-purifier and poured it slowly into the Porto-portal's filter. Agnus hesitantly firstly to switched the machine on he saw what happened to his student. He had visited with Maddie and Jack his student Vlad in the hospital he was in a coma because of the Ecto-acne.

In the end his curiosity won he started the portal and was wide-eyed when he saw that it was working. The Portal was small but he he could see through the green vortex with a camera and saw the Ghost Zone. He could not believe it truly exists the parallel dimension to the human realm in which all the Ghost lived the Ghost Zone. So much he can learn and what he could find out with it. He took the now working portal into his hands and went to his secret laboratory in the mountains, he had much to examine and study. "If it worked now, why had it not worked the first time?" he really would liked to know.

More than 20 years later

He found out Jack had shaken like an idiot diet soda into the filter. That was why it had not not worked the first time. So than as Vlad was irradiated with the ectoplasmic energy he was no longer a whole human being he was turned into something else. He had found out with a spy-camera that he was turned into a half Ghost. He had decided to called this new species a Halfa. Than he studied without Vlad's knowing his cells to see how that could happen. The molecules of his body had combined with the ghost energy and had retranslated all of his DNA. The ectoplasmic energy of the Ghost Zone, which had combined with his DNA, had changed his lineage into a human and a ghost hybrid.

A few months ago, his old students had written to him that they managed to create a now working Ghost portal that did not worked in the start, but after it had shocked their son, the Portal started to work. He then scouted most of his time Amity Park and realized immediately after seeing this Danny Phantom who portected Amity Park of the other Ghosts was also that their son Danny Fenton a new Halfa. He recorded most of the fights of the boy on his computer to study them later and had some of his cells to see the difference of Vlads and his Ghost-DNA.

In addition to findig out about the new species, he established that the Ghost Zone has a protection mechanism for the human world than is created by natural portals of the Zone and Human world. It makes that nothing dangerous other dimensions comes to theres.

So with a tracking device disguised as a ladybird he used to find cells in the Ghost Zone to study them. This tracking device is connected to a computer who gives him commands to seach for the fings he didn't know of. He had gotten the DNA of someone outside of their dimension out of sheer luck as a new Portal in the Zone opened. That Portal was not like the other ones Green but of a blue color. In the other world, the device saw a group that had fought against a army of giants. The Computer had commanded the robot for the cells of the lightning and hammer-wielding one from the winner group. In the end the robot had almost 50 ml of blood and some pieces of his skin. It was forcly pulled back into the Ghost Zone.

Back with the DNA on his Labor he found out that, the person whose blood he now had was probably from Asgard, and indeed from Thor himself. Yes indeed, he now had the blood of a god, of the Thunder God. Who would have thought that Asgard and then Yggdrasil to really exists, albeit in a different universe.

Later, as the blood was tapped into the test tube, it moved on its own as if it had a consciousness. It had shattered the glass as it was nothing. So he filled it than into a thermos bottle it was first used to lock in Ghosts. No matter what he did the Blood of Thor it was like it was testing him and saw him as Unworthy.

As the months went by, he noticed that the thermos started to flare and thunderclouds were forming outside, when it suddenly began to spit clusters of electricity on all sites he know he had to do something. But it was already too late for him the storm cloud suddenly send an incredibly strong eldritch lightning that destroyed the laboratory and the mountain and started a forest fire.

4 weeks later in the Ghost Zone

Danny Phantom flew at full speed to Clockwork's Tower he needed his help. It was like the human world was going to end. When suddenly all over the world were only lightning storms, hurricanes and a brace of tornadoes never ending, he immediately thought that Vortex the Weather Ghost has broken out his prison but it turned out it was not him and had nothing to do with Ghosts.

When he was later hit by one while in a fight against Skulker, his forcefield may have protected him for most of the damage bu he was still partly shocked and he knew then that it was not a normal lightning it was stronger than that of even Vortex's it was like a eldritch Lightning.

Already whole cities were destroyed and it had started many forest burns because all over the world it rained almost 1000 lightning bolts every day. So in the end Danny decided to ask Clockwork if he knows something and a way to stop it.

Clockwork's tower

When he landet the first think he did was to look around for the Ghost Master of Time and saw found him infront of his holographic screens. The ghost was viewed more than 10 screens at the same time.

"Daniel." he said without even turning around. Said boy walked now and stoped when he stood next to him, his green eyes were also scanned the screens and noticed that almost all of them were black except for one it was all like before no longer the destruction of the world just the peace.

Danny turned to Clockwork and just wanted to say something but Clockwork beat him on it.

"That's the only future that can exist." he said calmly looking on the screen. "A scientist who know about the Halfa and brought with a Ghost Portal something from a different dimension into ours and that-" Clockwork pointed to a thermos that shot small sparks. "-is the blood of Thor God of Thunder. It is sentient and had gained his own will because of the Magic of the Ghost Zone."

“Um, Magic? I thought only Desiree can use magic and we use ecto-energy.” the young Halfa managed to unsure of the answer.

“No everything in the Infinite Realms use magic, even you.”

“But what about the research and studies, everyone says it's science-”

“Based on false assuptions human would never accept Magic as a answer. Vlad knew that we he have magic” the oldest Ghost revealed.

"Magic for now aside, what do I have to do to stop it?" Danny pushed.

"Even if you can stop it, you can no longer stay in the Human World with your family." Clockwork hinted at the consequences and showed how he was given to the GIW by his parents after they found out about his ghost-powers.

Danny looked at the screens and was crying that they didn't accept him, and knew he had to say yes otherwise the world would be detroyed and nervously asked, "What exactly will happen to me then will I become a full Ghost?"

"You have to touch the ancient blood with your Blood and if it finds you Worthy it will merge with you and turn you into a half-Asgardian, your ghost DNA will become overloaded and destroy completely. It will be an extremely painful but short process, like when you started the Ghost Portal, it will reshape you to a demigod." replied Clockwork.

"A Demigod?" he asked implausibly.

"Yes, it will make you into the son of Thor, a son of the House of Odin." He boomed that part" you will Reborn without almost any memories and your appearance will changed in some parts. But have no fear I will make that all who know you will forget about you."

"I have no other choice but to try it." replied Danny.

"Correctly." said Clockwork, "you will no longer be a incomplete Halfa but a Demigod."

“Incomplete?” Danny asked shaken. He know what happen to unstable Ghosts and he had seen it.

"Yes you are not stable with your Ghost DNA it would have killed you in the next 2 years." said Clockwork discouraged," and believe me I tried every other way but that's the only way I can save you so that your soul will not be erased."

Danny was shocked to hear that, but happy that Clockwork was still looking after him and saw a rescue.

"What about Amity Park and the Ghost Portals?" Danny asked who would protect it when Danny Phantom was gone. Vlad certainly not he had fled into the ghost zone when he realized that it was not a normal storm.

"I have already destroyed all the copies of the production, and erased all knowledge about it and assure you that I destroy the rest." guaranteed Clockwork him.

"Let's get it over with." said Danny.

"Do not be afraid I can still visit you I do not count as a Ghost." Clockworck replied, "and I will always be there.”

Clockwork gave him a knife and then opened a ghost portal. On the other hand, in a crosse, the thermos he needed flew straight to her. In his hand he felt the electric shocks and with a tremor he quickly opened them.

Sprang out was a grapefruit large slime. It was the color of several rottonen with partly yellow in a swirl. It was a quivering fluid. It moved as if it was sliding.

Danny swallowed dryly.

Danny knew what he had to do now and was not sure if he would be berated. He took the knife that clockwork had given him and cut himself in the thumb so that he bled Ectoplasm and blood.

The moment Danny's bloody thumb touched the slime.

Then it was just pain.

It was really like win second time with the portal, it went from his arm right into his body. Around him came a storm of lightning and wind hid him, and by the top of the forest he felt like the wind was alive. The air felt like pure power. Danny was right in the middle of the storm.

His mouth still open but there was no sound. The slime had formed around him like a cocoon. In the end, all he saw was red, he had blood slime in it. He felt a sting in his chest, and his body began to glow, and everything would turn black as a flash hit him.

(?)

The Golden City was huge, immaculate and glorious

The first thing Danny noticed was that the polished floor was made of gold as well. Even the smallest building was bigger than Fenton Works. Curious, he flew and looked around. He looked down at the top of the palace. At that moment his breath was away from the view.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Danny jumped.

He turns and looks around and sees a young man. His eyes sparkled like lightning with his blond hair. He wore a hammer and on his head was a helmet with wings. A red cape hung on his body with armless armor. His body was muscular and you could see it was just muscle, he was sun tanned. At that moment, Danny knew without having seen him, who that was.

"So thou art worthy?" the prince of asgard asked his voice like thunder. "Show me."

Thor.

Before he knew it, he saw all the memories and decisions he ever made around him. What was like hours for Danny was not even a minute for Thor. Thor smiled at him. It was a strange thing, the smile. Almost fatherly, not like his father Jack, this one was a proud one.

"I can see why you are worthy." he continued, "Come to me."

Danny came to the god. Thor took Danny's head in his hand and said, "I saw thou worthy, and when you survive, shall thou become a half Asgardian, thou wilt become the son of Thor."

To hear that a god found him worthy and even recognizing him as a son made Danny happy, at least he would accept if he met the original one.

Thor's power began to spread him and Danny realized he was getting warm and it felt like a storm. He was now black for the second time and he closed his eyes.

The power began to change his appearance, his skin got a darker sun tan, his hair went from dark black to a unruly light brown, his body began to become stronger and heal rapidly, giving him a lean muscular look, he began to shrink around the age of six. His eyes turned from baby blue color to a bright cloudless sky blue color.

Forest

Clockwork saw the cocoon split on its own and he felt the magic in all directions.

The cocoon exploded with an echoing sound of broken glass and a bolt of lightning shot from the Sky. Sudenly all created storms in the world were gone.

In that moment Clockwork knew that Danny had done it. So he went to where he heard the breathing and looked at the new Danny. Who started to open his eyes.

"Clockwork?" he asked nervously.

"Yes it's me." he said to the child.

"What am I?" he wanted to know now.

"You are now a 'Demigod' Daniel, the Son of Thor." Clockwork explained, "Your new name is now Thorson, come with me, I'll help you train your new powers."
    Clockwork opened a Portal hehind him reached out his hand to Danny.

Danny swung towards Clockwork and taked his hand. "What's my name now, I want to keep Danny?" he asked the ghost.

"Dantael 'Danny' Thorson."

Snake21, Akuma-Heika and Harpy81 like this.
  2. Swiftwolfbeta

Swiftwolfbeta Versed in the lewd.

I would of just word out the human DNA not the ghost...

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  3. Celtic Bard

Celtic Bard Reality continues to ruin my life

Is this Marvel's Thor? That was the first question I had upon reading the title. And the description of Asgard as a 'Golden City' seems to indicate the MCU Asgard, where it was shown as such.

4. Akakiru

Akakiru Connoisseur.

Yes Marvels Thor

5. Akakiru

Akakiru Connoisseur.

I do not have time to write. Because I'm studying medicine for surgery.
    So whoever wants to adopt my stories can have it just tell put a comment for all to see