1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Mr Zoat, Jan 27, 2019.

1. SpiritualSlacker

SpiritualSlacker Nurse God of Mischief

Sounds like it’s time to do some SCIENCE!

AtomicGeneral25 and Ardy like this.
  2. Mquz

Mquz Versed in the lewd.

So... I’m assuming that since the existence of a singular soul is confirmed, and the orange light pretty much works on that, Vandal Savage probably works like a Lich or something in that as long as his soul isn’t destroyed, he just spawns from that, and that the soul is maybe bound to the atoms of his body, so that as long as it isn’t destroyed (literally impossible without literally nuking him, and probably not even then), he can’t be separated and regenerates. However, in Grayven verse he still has a physical body, and is still alive, with his soul/ mind intact (just bound to the ring/battery). I think it may even be possible to release him. OL universe, meanwhile, left him off of earth in a timeline that no longer exists in another dimension that no longer exists. That’s like 3 different levels of universal destruction, where the only way for him to be brought back would probably involve TT Paul succeeding. He isn’t necessarily strictly dead, but the possibility of his existence was temporarily removed from the multiverse along with the TT Paul mini universe.

nobodez and Hazardouz like this.
  3. Mquz

Mquz Versed in the lewd.

What would happen if you try to stuff a man into a 2 square inch space? Probably nothing, though the box might break from all the pressure building inside. The box might leak. I’m imagining that a piece of his fresh will regrow as soon as a box is opened or leaks enough for an atom of his flesh to leave. Note: stopping this is essentially impossible, as is sealing all body parts after he dies. Skin cells are a thing. Heck, if he just regrows in the shape of his soul, he probably just respawn phased with the box, then easily remove it from his body

4. Mr Zoat

Mr Zoat Dedicated ragequitter

It's either the next episode, or the one after that.

5. Coda

Coda Versed in the lewd.

Mind, yes. Soul, that's unclear.

6. Siskulous

Siskulous Know what you're doing yet?

Huh....I'd completely forgotten what the OL corps was up to before the fecal matter hit the rotational air movement device over at SV.

7. Revlis

Revlis Getting sticky.

Ah Earth. The Florida of the universe.

8. Massgamer

Massgamer I trust you know where the happy button is?

I wonder how natives will react to ancient and reincarnated (several times) Halls coming home for first time since their first lives.

Ardy likes this.
  9. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

So can we get a villain attack soon or something? And why is Jade not getting a power ring?

10. Coda

Coda Versed in the lewd.

She didn't want one. The Darkstar exo-mantle suited her style better.

infinityDivided, nobodez and Ardy like this.
  11. rdfox

rdfox Know what you're doing yet?

Nah, any good officer will tell you that, yes, overkill is a very real concept that is used to scale your response to the threat, both for reasons of economy of force (it doesn't do you any good if you wipe out the enemy in one action, but use up all your supplies in doing so and you're stuck for three months waiting for new stuff to arrive, during which time another enemy force might be able to hit you when you don't have any bullets left to shoot back) and for reasons of flexibility. After all, if an enemy with two thousand men, five World War One surplus French 75mm howitzers, three tanks, and a Cessna 172 with a machine gun under each wing needs to be put down, you don't need to send the entire US 1st Cavalry Division (roughly 40,000 troops, with 72 self-propelled howitzers, 294 tanks, 378 infantry fighting vehicles, 21 scout helicopters, 24 attack helicopters, 41 Blackhawk troop helicopters, 12 Chinook heavy transport helicopters, 20 UAVs, and a large number of support vehicles) to deal with them; sending a smaller force (say, one Brigade Combat Team of the division, about one-third of that strength) would still be able to completely overwhelm them, wouldn't get in each other's way as they tried to do so, and would leave the rest of the force to be able to respond to any other situation that might develop.

You still send enough force to completely curb-stomp the other guy, of course, you just don't send more than is actually necessary for such a one-sided victory.

12. Mr Zoat

Probably.
    She found the mind altering effects of the orange ring extremely disconcerting, and would struggle to use a blue ring. Indigos probably wouldn't recruit her as she is now, due to not being a total monster. The Greenies don't have an opening, she isn't anything like angry enough for a red and is moving away from the mindset necessary for a yellow. And the Zamarons shot at her.

13. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

I forgot Paragon doesn't have Yellow Power Rings.

And what mindset? You can just pull a Guy Gardner and fight a greenie once in a while for a yellow recharge.

Plus, scaring your enemies is fun!

14. ForeverShogo

ForeverShogo Not too sore, are you?

So, I suppose the question on my mind . . . Was the implication that, had he said he was interested in her, she would have let him stroke her feathers? Or was I reading too much into that, "That depends."

15. Mquz

Mquz Versed in the lewd.

Probably... stupid sexy humans. Why is it that every species is interested in us? So few other species have interspecies relations

16. Impatient_Quill

Impatient_Quill Versed in the lewd.

Humans, Fae, and Dragons are the species that magic has designated as most fuckable.

This is because magic hates us and if you get a hybrid human-fae-dragon you form a Sharn, which is a tornado of claws, spells, portals, and insanity.

17. Mr Zoat

Despite my usual preference for older comics, I'm not using that version of the yellow ring. If I'm using a yellow ring you can assume that it's most like the War of Light era versions.

Jade is a stealth and melee assassin by training. Unlike Batman, fear has never been a primary component of her approach.
    Probably not in public, but they might have gotten to a point where she'd consider it. Thanagarians don't usually go in for long term relationships with aliens, but she'd probably consider a liaison with a suitable accomplished humanoid warrior.
    DC dragons are pretty unfuckable. Unlike Marvel dragons, apparently.

18. Impatient_Quill

Impatient_Quill Versed in the lewd.

Lockheed is an alien dragon, not a magic dragon.

Luckily magic dragons can shape shift.

Prince Charon and nobodez like this.
  19. Mquz

Mquz Versed in the lewd.

Also, that is a noncanon fancomic (obviously). Canonically in Marvel we have Fin Fang Foom, though, who at least sometimes looks semi-human (is also an alien though).
    .Salamandra is a magic dragon that looks fuckable though

Classic DC has the Dragon King, a Japanese human lizard hybrid who experimented with the holy grail and spear of destiny to create the Nazi brainwashing field. Currently a war criminal hiding out with his daughter Shiv in Nebraska. He might even exist in this fic. Though no holy grail (so far), he might have worked with Captain Nazi.
    Also, prehistorical kryptonian dragon Tripedal Curosiananium. Looks preety at the least.
    [​IMG]
    (Not sure if that is the correct way to share an image)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  20. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Hurry for fun stuff!

21. Akatsunami

Akatsunami The Potatoist.

If she can open a portal there, then those wards are not as good against her as you seem to think.

Ardy likes this.
  22. Mr Zoat

#SomeoneMissedTheJoke

23. Ardy

Ardy I trust you know where the happy button is?

I opened that in fucking class. God damnit.

24. Mquz

Mquz Versed in the lewd.

FUCKing class? (Sorry)

25. Buggy123

Buggy123 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Oh my sweet summer child... you don't want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Prince Charon likes this.
  26. Mr Zoat

What? It's got censor bars.

Also, why are you reading this in class? Get back to work.

27. Coda

Coda Versed in the lewd.

It seems you've successfully passed your initiation rites. Congratulations! Welcome to Questionable Questing!

28. Akatsunami

Akatsunami The Potatoist.

Sorry, I have unfuness enlightenment, and as such jokes usually pass me by as I stare mercilessly at them to scare them off.

29. Ardy

Ardy I trust you know where the happy button is?

I think they meant the other guy

30. Ganurath

Ganurath Apologizes For Nothing

Belated realization regarding this. Is Paul factoring for how Jade modified her brain during her brief stint with an Orange Ring, which I remember including accelerated learning among the benefits, or is she just that far behind?

infinityDivided likes this.