1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Universe Cracks up. (Semi Crack WORM CYOA SI) Multicrossover

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Emiya Pendragon, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Mgunh1

Mgunh1 MONKE

This is practically invisible. Why did you feel the need to turn this black?

You really need to fix this it is impossible to read.

Emiya Pendragon likes this.
  2. Emiya Pendragon

Emiya Pendragon The Boundary

Done..

Mgunh1 likes this.
  3. Mgunh1

Mgunh1 MONKE

Excellent. *Buggers off to read the chapters*

4. Threadmarks: UNICRACK 16 (RWBY)
    Emiya Pendragon

Gilgamesh

Strength: B

Endurance: C

Agility: C
    Mana: B

Luck: A

N.P: EX Gate Of Babylon

Fallout Manipulation -Shaker- Threat level 6

Magical Feathers -Changer - Threat level 5

Paint Generation -Changer- Threat Level 6

Fantasy World creation -Shaker- Threat level 10

Comic Book Pretty -Stranger- Threat level 1

Kaleidoscope -N/A- Threat level 12+

Power manipulation (PM) -Trump- Threat level 12+ (Charges Remaining 5)

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored: 33)

One For All- Changer/Brute/Striker/Mover - Threat level 11

Astralization - Stranger - Threat level 5

Telekinesis - Shaker - Threat level 5

Golden Print - Blaster - 0

Sharingan/Mangyekyou - Thinker/Shaker/changer/Blaster - Threat 9

Technokinesis (30M) - Master/Thinker - 6

First of all a big Thank you to @Mirriam Grave.
    Sir Bedivere

[​IMG]

ALSO

@CrazyFox

Now with the Title of Sir Tristan

[​IMG]

Also Thanks to Glenn
    and Orchamus and V3Lithiun, Artur, Axel Wate,@WorkForFood.
    Those who really enjoy this story please do consider supporting me at patreon... Jaune Pendragon is creating Fanfiction | Patreon
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While I took a look around the school, Ozpin excused himself and Led the others away. Not sure why but I didn't care much. When they came back Ironwood and Qrow's faces were very pale... I wonder why? Summer was snickering and Tai, I didn't know what kind of face he was making but it was obvious that he was trying to hold in his laughter. Likely at Ironwood's and Qrow's expense from how pale the two were.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived in Patch within a few minutes, courtesy of Ironwood's supersonic jet.

[​IMG]

When we arrived at the log cabin. Qrow knocked on the door. "Girls? Ruby? Yang? I'm home!"

No answer.

He knocked again but there was no reply. There was not even a bit of sound that anyone was there. Taiyang apparently had enough and slammed it open.

"Ruby?" Summer called out following Taiyang and crow inside. Taiyang and summer went up towards the bedrooms. Qrow searched the ground floor, the living rooms and the kitchen.

"They're gone!" Summer whimpered. At this crow jumped out of the roof and took flight...

I activated [Sha Naqba Imuru] for a second.

There! I had no time. Ruby and Yang were in danger. I activated Kaleidoscope and teleported in a prismatic rainbow flash.

Right in time just in front of little and Yang and Ruby who was in a cart being pulled by the former.

In front of me were 3 be wolves. Their eyes lit up with recognition and fear as they slowly took a step back growling at me not long after, they began to run away.

I didn't intend to let them go.

"Die." It wasn't a request. It was a statement. An undeniable statement that held so much wieght in them.

Three golden portals opened above my shoulder and I shot forth a C rank sword for each of them. The blades skewered the beowolves at supersonic speeds before detonating, cracking the ground and completely wiping them from existence before they even had a chance to help.

I sighed as I turned back to see Yang who was crying her eyes out in Qrows shoulders. Little Ruby was still too young to understand what happened, but she knew her sister in pain and pat her elder sisters head...

Qrow shot me a grateful glance before turning all his attention to Ruby and Yang.

Summer and the others arrived shortly after...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After summers waterworks we were all seated in sofas around a low table. Summer brought out freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that smelled absolutely fantastic and a huge turkey and Ham. Ironwood, however, had to leave and gave his goodbyes before taking off.

Little Ruby was nibbling on a cookie and Yang was munching on a turkey...

[​IMG]

Qrow was rummaging through the kitchen shelves trying to find booze but unfortunately for him summer it was all empty.

"Sorry, Qrow." Taiyang smiled sheepishly. Qrow deadpanned at him.

Yang kept munching on her turkey and turned to me. "Mom, who's this guy?"

"Nice to meet you, I am Gilgamesh. May I know your name?" Yang seemed to size me up for what I didn't know.

"I'm Yang, Yang Xiao, Yang Xiao Long."Yang snickered.

"*GROAN*"

While Summer, Qrow, and Taiyang frowned with audible results; Glynda remained silent with a perfect poker face and Ozpin just straightened his mouth.

The circle of adults heard Yang's pun and just groaned even little Ruby dunked her face into her bowl of milk and summer had to clean her up.

She still can't find a decent pun for the sake of being funny.

"That was just bad..." Qrow voiced.

"Eh... Dear, I don't think you should try any more jokes..." Taiyan proposed while fixing his frown to a twitching smile.

"It... wasn't that bad." Summer did her best to put it lightly to Yang.

Only Ozpin and Glynda stayed quiet...

"Eh? Eh? Oh, come on, guys. I'm getting better!" Yang remarked with a smile, a bit hurt.

Everyone was just recovering from the pun.

It was cheesy and awful and-

"Hehe," I chuckled.

Everyone had their eyes widened when they realized where it came from.

As if as one, everyone turned to the person next to Taiyang.

Summer was gobsmacked. She blinked in disbelief. She technically why would a God chuckle at an awful pun like that?

Summer stared at me. Qrow stared at me. Taiyang stared at me. Ozpin nearly dropped his cup.

When I turned back to Yang I saw tears in her eyes and she was sniffing. Why, did I do something wro-

Yang...

She was in tears.

Leaping over the table, I was tackled by Yang as she grabbed me in a tight hug my hand with both of her's.

Sniffling, she said:

"T-thank you, Gilgamesh. Y-you're the first p-person to ever laugh at my j-jokes..."

Yang was utterly moved by such a little thing. Of course, she would. I smiled warmly and patted her head in a comforting way

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Yang wiped her eyes with her arm, still holding onto my hand with the other.

The others in the group looked at each other as if saying, 'What now?'

"Snrk. Pfft-hehehe..."

Qrow started laughing.

"Hehe..."

Summer joined in.

"Heh..."

Then Taiyang started laughing too.

Then, Ozpin began chuckling as well as Glynda

Little ruby began to giggle as well.

Summer had to admit.

It was kinda funny... in a cringy way...

And soon, everyone was just laughing and having a good time.

All while Yang was just sobbing all over my shirt. I didn't mind I had an infinite amount of them.

"Baaaah! *sniffle!*"

And everyone else around was still going nuts...

___________________________________________________TIme skip 5 mins later.-____________________________________________

So, you're a Hunter like uncle Qrow?" Yang inquired. Ruby stopped nibbling and looked at Yang then at me then went back to nibbling her cookie. She was really quiet.

"No," I replied. I wasn't a huntsman. I was a GOD. With a capital G!

Actually no I was a two-thirds god but shenanigans!

"But you whammed those beowolves in like a second! How are you not a huntsman?" stared at me in disbelief.

My eyebrows rose at that, whammed? Right, I was talking to a ten-year-old yang Xiao- long. Not the sixteen-year-old version. Apparently the ten-year-old had more vocabulary than her eighteen-year-old self because that made purrfect sense. Why not? This was Remnant after all.

"I'm not a Huntsman." I stared at her my eyes narrowed.

"You are definitely a huntsman. Oh, you must be a secret huntsman." She nodded to herself.

"Am not!"

"Are too!" She stared right back.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Yes." I pumped my fist in the air! Victory. I won against a 10-year-old. Go me! Well, I was 14 so that wasn't much of an age difference okay let me be a little childish.

Her eye's widened as she realised what just happened. "Hey, that's cheating!" Yang shouted as she indignantly pointed at me glaring with all of her adorable might but it wasn't serious and we both broke down laughing.

"Anybody got some Booze?" Qrow interrupted from the side sitting down next to Ruby.

"NO!" Yang shouted turning to Qrow.

A moment later she realized just who she shouted at and shrunk into the sofa hiding her face blushing in embarrassment.

Taiyang, Summer and Ozpin chuckled the latter sipping his coffee from a mug that seemed to never leave his hand, while Gylnda gave a small smile.

"See Qrow even Yang thinks you are drinking too much." Summer said her eyes twinkling with mischief. Yang sank deeper into the sofa.

Qrow groaned. "You're never going to let me live this down aren't you?" Qrow said as a raincloud formed over him earning more chuckles.

Ruby slowly got up and began to pat his cheek with her cookie trying to offer him some comfort and food. "Don't worry uncle Qrow I'm here for you!" she gave him a small hug with her tiny hands. Trying to get him to eat the cookie. Qrow seemed to perk up a bit at this.

"Mommy don't be mean to uncle Qrow!"

"Sorry sweetheart. I won't be mean to uncle qrow anymore."

"Well, atleast Ruby is on my side..."

Ruby sharing Cookies...Two words I never thought would ever fit in a sentence...At that, there was a lot of "Awww's" from all around... even Glynda. Qrow's mood fell again as Summer took a picture with her scroll giggling.

"My life is doomed." Qrow began to moan as he heard Ozpin's and Glynda's scroll notify them that Summer just shared the photo...

I chuckled. "I think Qrow has had enough for one day don't you think?"

"I've had enough for a lifetime. Summer's gonna hold that over me for the rest of my life." He said looking at me with a haunted look in his eyes.

I shook my head. I suppose its time to bring that out. "Well, I suppose since this is a Celebration I can help a bit. Rejoice Qrow! You shall have a taste of the wine of the Gods. its taste is unlike any other wine you will ever come across and you will never experience a hangover from it. It shall rejuvenate any injuries and recover stamina completely."

"You had me at wine," he said eagerly.

I grinned as opened a portal and out of it, I took out half a dozen golden cups and a Golden jug containing the wine of the gods that would never run out.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I placed all six cups on the table and began to pour the maroon coloured wine. The smell was absolutely breathtaking it had a mixture of floral, fruity and a hint of dew. One thing that stood out was if had a hint of divinity in it... it wouldn't affect me much. but if a normal human were to drink about twenty cups of it their divinity rank would increase to E-rank. Which would multiply their strength by several fold.

Qrow wolf whistled. "Holy shit that's some good Booze."

"Is that real Gold?" Yang asked poking at the cups as I kept my Jug down.

"Yep."

"No way," she said in disbelief.

"Way," I was way too smug as I grinned at her. She looked at me.

"I wonder how much I could sell it for." Taiyang wondered out loud and Qrows eyes turned to dollar signs or is it lien signs?

"Well," Ozpin began. "If we considered the current Gold rate is about two hundred and thirty lien per gram It would be a lot."

"You can keep the cups if you wish." At that, I was sure I heard a Cha-ching like sound from Qrow.

Taiyang shook his head and Summer facepalmed.

"Cheers." Each of us except Yang and Ruby took a cup and began to sip.

"Holy Shit!, This is some strong stuff!" was Qrows reaction.

"Mmmhmm" was Summers reaction as she licked her lips.

Taiyang gulped it in a few seconds and slammed the cup down.

Glynda was sipping slowly savouring the taste.

Ozpin....mixed the wined with his coffee? What? I shook my head. I don't even.

You know what I didn't care any more.

And so the party stretched into the night.

Yang invited me to play some video games in her room after and Qrow came to play as well.

I played against yang and Qrow in console games. The tech here was seriously good but the games and the graphics? They like PS2 games. but they had a lot of them. Bike racing, car racing, Something like Mortal Kombat which I failed at spectacularly against Qrow...

So I decided she could use a gift.

Absolutely not because I was sour that they were kicking my ass with games that were unfamiliar to me with unfamiliar controls.

No, absolutely not.

Really.

"Hey, Yang?" I asked she didn't even look away from the screen and her tongue popped out at the side from sheer intense concentration. I placed down my controller. "Would you like a gift?"

Hook.

At this, she paused the game and looked at me suspicion evident in her eyes that I was trying to trick her...

"What kind of gift..."

"A game console that hasn't been released in remnant yet. You'll be the first person to have it for several years."

Line.

"With games that haven't been released as well. and will not be available to the public for several years"

I activated Kaleidoscope and summoned forth a PS4 its controllers with some of my favourite game CD's

Need for Speed: The Run.

Warhammer.

Batman Telltales.

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization.

Forza Horizon 3

and of course My Favourite.

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and 4!

I was so going to kick their asses.

"Is that?" Yang asked looking at it with interest dropping her controller as Qrow looked it too.

"Yep."

Setting it up was a bit troublesome. But with my Technokinesis it didn't take that long...

The first game I loaded was Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

When Yang saw the graphics her jaw dropped. "Holy shit! This is some serious graphics!"

And Sinker..

I nodded and began. I selected Kurama mode Naruto.

I showed her how to pick the Characters and taught her and Qrow the instructions on how to play it with the training mode. Once she was a bit familiar with the controls I suggested we have a match.

"Bring it."

At those words, I began to grin on the inside. Oh, she was going to regret that.

I opened battle mode and the selected valley of the end as the area for the battle.

I selected pre Shippuden Sakura and Yang took Sasuke Akatsuki version...

The next few minutes were really interesting.

(Time Skip 10 Mins)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAARRRGGG" Yang screamed I literally kept kicking her ass.

or Rather Pre Shippuden Sakura was beating Akatsuki Sasuke's ass....

Which should be impossible.... But it was happening..

Over and over again.

The others came up to see what was happening and ruby was really interested as well.

The moment when I revealed that I was using the weakest character in the game... Well, she snapped the controller in half and her hair rose up catching on fire as her eyes turned red as she screams out her rage.

"THISSS IS NOOOT FAAAAIIIR!"

Then proceeds to stamp the controller to pieces.

Then those pieces to even smaller pieces until it was dust...before she calmed down a bit realising what she just did.

"Well." Ozpin coughed "Congratulations Miss Xia Long. You are the first person to unlock their aura as well as their semblance from pure rage and both of them at the same time."

"Oh god" Cover her face with her hands embarrassed beyond belief.

Summer and Tai chuckled at her expense and I summoned a dozen more controllers with the Kaleidoscope. "Well here are some extra's just in case." I smiled gently. "Don't worry about it, accidents happen.

And so Summer took the next turn with Taiyang they decided to try their hand at it. I selected Minato for Taiyang and Kushina for Summer.

I informed them that the characters were husband and wife... Their reaction was priceless. Seriously, Summer, you are married why the hell are you blushing like a school girl?

Yang began to cackle madly taking delight at Summers embarrassment.

"Go, mummy, Go Daddy!" and Little ruby cheered for both her before taking out a cookie from who knows where and began to nibble on it again.

The best part was when Kushina K.Oed Minato and summer won the game...With a frying Pan...

And so the night continued on...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at 11 Ozpin and Glynda left. I stayed for a bit longer before I began to leave.

"Well see you later Yang, Ruby."

"Bye bye Mister Gold" That was Ruby's new nickname for me. "Come back soon!"

Yang was Sniffling her arms wrapped around my torso not letting me go. Yang didn't really have a lot of friends at this age and her birth mother left her. So having a new friend who wasn't family was a new experience for her...and apparently didn't want me to leave...

"Don't go..."

"Yang..."

"Please..."

I sighed as I pat her head.

"I'm not going forever, Yang. I promise..."

She still didn't let go.

"You how about this I'll write you a letter every now and then alright?"

"Really?"

"Really." I kept rubbing her head making sure to be gentle as possible after all if her hair gets damaged she would get...YANGRY....

Hehe...

he.

She slowly let go and I wiped her puffy eyes gently...

"Take care of Ruby and Summer for me alright? I don't think your Dad is a good house husband" I stage-whispered to Yang.

I got a loud 'hey!' from Taiyang.

Summer giggled and ruby looked a bit confused. "What's a Househusband?" She asked tilting her little head curiously

"A boy like your daddy who almost never leaves the house," I answered immediately...

Yang began snickering...

"Well," I sighed. "I'll see you later... Yang."

"Yeah."

"Also.. don't get too YANGRY again alright. I don't think I can come to replace those controllers as soon as all those breaks."

"*GROAN*"

Taiyang and Summer facepalm and Ruby tripped on air falling flat on her face on the grass...

Yang laughed. She finally found someone who would laugh at her puns and make puns as well. And now he was leaving...She became a bit sombre...

"Hey, hey...no need to get moody again," I said poking her cheek. She looked at me annoyed. "There much better." I grinned at her.

"See ya" I waved and turned around before activating Kaleidoscope to my next destination. I hear Summer Ruby and yang shouting their byes as I vanished from Remnant in a prismatic flash.

As the prismatic colour faded I felt nostalgic. I was floating above a shelter, very specific shelter which was seemingly still under construction. On the side was written "Fortress Constructions".

"I'm back baby, its time to take out the Slytherin Snake....."

Yes that was a Harry Potter reference........

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click Here to support this story and post your user account name there or Write a comment below.. Seriously. A comment...or maybe discuss something... with your fellows....

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  5. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

Will you RKO anyone in this fic?

RazielofSecrets and SpadeofPain like this.
  6. Emiya Pendragon

RKO? Wuzzat?

RazielofSecrets likes this.
  7. Nickballas

Wrestling move from Randy Orton look it up.

RazielofSecrets and SpadeofPain like this.
  8. Emiya Pendragon

Oh.... How about I use a FIFTY Ton gold Chair...

9. Lord_Gigglesnort

Lord_Gigglesnort hmmm.....little shit I am..

I love the shit outta this man!

remember to eat your cheese!

Dork Lard Gigglesnort

10. jwmf

jwmf Getting some practice in, huh?

Worm universe? Yeah, i whait for this moment for so long!

11. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

I love how this makes me laugh every time I read it. You know how to make an overpowered character fun to read which is hard to do.

12. Threadmarks: Unicrack 17 (RWBY) Power Testing and the Conversion of the Flash
    Emiya Pendragon

Gilgamesh

Strength: B

Endurance: C

Agility: C
    Mana: B

Luck: A

N.P: EX Gate Of Babylon

Fallout Manipulation -Shaker- Threat level 6

Magical Feathers -Changer - Threat level 5

Paint Generation -Changer- Threat Level 6

Fantasy World creation -Shaker- Threat level 10

Comic Book Pretty -Stranger- Threat level 1

Kaleidoscope -N/A- Threat level 12+

Power manipulation (PM) -Trump- Threat level 12+ (Charges Remaining 5)

Power Manipulation Charge Storage - Trump - Threat level 12+ (Current Charges Stored: 33)

One For All- Changer/Brute/Striker/Mover - Threat level 11

Astralization - Stranger - Threat level 5

Telekinesis - Shaker - Threat level 5

Golden Print - Blaster - 0

Sharingan/Mangyekyou - Thinker/Shaker/changer/Blaster - Threat 9

Technokinesis (30M) - Master/Thinker - 6

Time Divider (Coil's Power) - Shaker 7

First of all a big Thank you to @Mirriam Grave.
    Sir Bedivere
    [​IMG]

ALSO

@CrazyFox

Also known as Sir Tristan

[​IMG]
    Also Thanks to Glenn
    and V3Lithiun, Artur, Axel Wate,@WorkForFood.
    Those who really enjoy this story please do consider supporting me at patreon... Jaune Pendragon is creating Fanfiction | Patreon

Betad by myself cuz apparently my Beta is a bit busy lately.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________Story Start____________________________________________________________________
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stepping down from [Vimana] on to the rig’s helicopter pad I was greeted by a man with a red skin-tight red suit with a V-shaped by red straps on it, Velocity perhaps and Miss Militia in front of him.

“Hello.” I greeted giving them a friendly wave.

I could see the PRT agents around them staring at me. I'm not sure why though, I wasn't wearing my gold armor, I was dressed pretty casually. Oh well.

[​IMG]

“Welcome, You must be Gilgamesh?” Miss Militia inquired her eyes crinkling and much more relaxed compared to the other PRT agents.

She was carrying a flickering green pistol on her side holder.

[​IMG]

“Mmmhmm.” I nodded. “Armsmaster told me to come if I wished to register myself, so where do I go?”

“This way please,” she said gently as she proceeds to lead me down the stairs into the rig.

As I followed her I turned to velocity who was walking beside me. “and you must be Velocity?”

He smiled. “Yup, so you’re joining the wards?” Miss Militia nudged him as if trying to stop him but I didn't mind. While I might help them I definitely wasn't joining the wards.

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“Too much paperwork.”

He began to chuckle “Indeed Paper-work the bane of all Superheroes.”

“Maybe that’s why there are so many Villains?” I suggested with a raised eyebrow “I mean if paperwork is the bane of all superheroes then it makes sense that paperwork is responsible for the creation of Villains, right.”

The both of them chuckled at the reminder of the vilest and hated foe of as a hero, the evil known as PAPERWORK! Yet something, not even the Triumvirate has managed to defeat yet.

“If so then the director must secretly be a villain because she gets the most paperwork.” Miss Militia voiced her opinion.

Velocity actually seemed to consider it. “Yeah, that’s probably why she’s so angry at us all the time.” he grinned.

Miss Militia shook her head in good humor.

“So, is that ship made of real gold?” Velocity asked unable to hold in his curiosity.

“Yep, a lot of it is indeed made of real gold.”

“Holy shit, that must have cost a fortune!”

“Yep.”

“Language, Velocity.” Miss MIlitia chided.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

After signing all the god damn PAPERWORK required for me to become a PRT affiliate independent. They showed me to the Power Testing facilities.

“So what powers do you have?” Velocity asked curiously.

“Well, I have the Gate of Babylon which allows me to access ancient technologies lost in time when the whole world was a Pangea.”

“Babylon? Why Babylon in particular?” The lead scientist inquired.

I raised my right index finger to my chin and began a story. “Long, long ago when the world was still one it was called Mesopotamia. At its center was a huge city named Uruk.”

Some of the scientists stopped discussing and began to pay attention.

“Ever since it’s founding over 6000 years ago Uruk was far more advanced for an ancient city. They built houses from the earth yet its structures could rival that of the modern buildings. About 2700 BC a Hero rose who was named Gilgamesh who eventually became the King of the Uruk." I took a breath and continued. "I won’t go into too much detail about it because that would take forever to finish. My power essentially granted me his body and all the treasure he had acquired during his life, sometimes I do get dreams of how Gilgamesh as he lived during his life.”

Everyone was staring at me. Of course, it was a ridiculous claim.

“So, your power gave you the body and possessions of an ancient king with some memories occasionally coming in the form of dreams?” He said looking at me skeptically.

I nodded. “Oh, and I have a trump power that allows me to lift the restriction that other powers may have, can’t forget that one.”

A few seconds later the lab erupted into pandemonium.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After that pandemonium had calmed down courtesy of Miss Militia, we finally got down to actually power testing, though I could still see a few scientists shaking from excitement.

“Alright, Gilgamesh, was it? Please put your hand on the press. The hydraulic system will slowly press the needle down with increasing force, it will stop the moment it breaks the skin.”

I followed his instructions.

“Alright ready?”

I nodded.

As the force slowly increased one of the scientists asked a question that I am sure was going to be asked with increasing frequency.

“So why aren’t you wearing a mask.” One of the younger scientists asked.

I decided to give an answer that would hopefully make them stop asking again because answering that too many times was going to really trouble some.

______________________________________________________________________________________
    Somewhere in the elemental nations a Pinapple heared boy sneezed violently forcing him awake from his slumber in the middle of class while Iruka was giving a lecture. It also saved him from a chalk that would have been thrown at his head courtesy of Iruka sensei.

"Someone must be talking about me." He muttered before falling asleep on his desk again not a moment later. The students nearby sweatdropped.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

“I don’t have any family left I don’t see a reason to protect my identity.”

“Are you sure? Going back to civilian life will be extremely difficult if you don’t.”

I remained silent.

Something must have given away my irritation because he didn’t ask anymore after that.

A minute later the needle finally punctured my skin just enough to draw a tiny amount of blood and the machine stopped before retracting, leaving unblemished skin.

Huh, that must be one sharp needle.

“Alright head to the next machine.”

The next one was a punching machine. No, not that kind, the kind where you punch a giant pillow of some kind and it measures the force of your punch? Yeah, that.

“When you’re ready. Go for it as hard as you can.”

Should I use one for all? Hmmm, Nah. I don’t feel like it.

I punched with all the force my little demi-god body could muster without any reinforcement or one for all.

“Hmm, please try again Gilgamesh.” He said while taking notes.

I did it again.

“Again please.” More scribbling notes

And again.

“Alright, we definitely have a Brute 7.” Fancier scribbling notes. “Alright. Why don’t you get on the treadmill sonny.”

One treadmill test later.

and a reaction test using a tennis ball machine that for some reason seemed to have a grudge against me and at times targeted my privates with balls that were shot faster and faster.

It was very odd.

“Well, Congratulations we have a Mover 6. Velocity is a Mover 8. So you’re now the second fastest cape aside from velocity in the bay. Your maximum speed was 750km/h with Velocity at 2500km/h at his highest recorded. Though at that speed he cannot interact with the world at all, though you don’t have that disadvantage.” He was furiously scribbling away.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

All in all, they seemed pretty excited.

“So, you said that your Gate of Babylon allows you to access all the treasures that the ancient King Gilgamesh had, is this correct?”

I nodded.

“Can you give us of a list of Items within the treasury?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s physically not possible, believe me even as the owner of the vault I am unable to comprehend the amount of stuff in there.”

They looked like they didn’t believe me.

I puffed out my cheeks to show my frustration and put my hands on my hips to show my frustration but they completely ignored me. HOW?

Never mind that It was my power, not theirs. Why wouldn't they believe me?

[​IMG]

“Why not?” Yep, they didn’t.

“I don’t know alright? I can give you some examples of the type of treasures that are inside, for example, the ship that I arrived in? It’s called Vimana: Throne of the Heaven-soaring King and its fueled by a solar crystal, rutilated quartz crystals, that burns mercury as fuel.” I paused. letting the researcher take their notes. “If you want, I can give some examples of what's in there but accounting all of it? Yeah no, that’s not possible.”

“Why not?”

“Because even the whole earth doesn’t have enough space for me to keep all the treasures I have in there.”

At this, they were even more dumbfounded.

The lead scientist sighed clearly not believing any word that I am saying.

I opened a portal and took out a beautiful glowing golden sword with blueish hints and a certain inscription written on it.

Followed by its sheath.

[​IMG]

It was the Sword of choosing. A holy Sword that selects a King worthy of it as it’s wielder.

Its beauty drew everyone's gazes to it.

“It's beautiful.” the Miss Militia whispered in awe.

“I understand that my power is difficult to believe but please take a look at this sword and the inscription on its hilt.”

I took the sword and placed it on a table near them.

The head scientist tried to lift the sword but to no avail. “It’s so heavy.” The old Scientist couldn’t even budge it.

Of course, it wouldn't if the sword moved for anyone then it wouldn’t be called the Sword of Choosing anymore.

I shrugged. I wasn't going to make it that easy for them.

As some of the scientists came near it to take a look, Miss Militia and Velocity came to see the spectacle.

“This is old English we’ll need a translator for this, but why Old English? I’m sure Old English didn’t exist back in the time of the Epic of Gilgamesh.”

I waited for them to finish and Velocity whispered into my ear. “So, what is it?”

“You’ll see.”

“Come on tell me.”

I smiled and shook my head.

“Fine.” He pouted like a child, really? This was Velocity? Not that I minded.

“This is...” The head scientist whispered the program finally translated.

“What is it?” Miss Militia looked at the head scientist in concern.

“You have to see this.”

Miss Militia came over and read the translation on the screen that the scientist was pointing out.

Her eyes widened and read it again and again.

“What is it?” Velocity asked, “Is something wrong?” he asked concerned

Miss Militia began to read it out loud.

"Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone is rightwise king of all England"

Imaginary crickets chirped.

Silence took over the room for a few seconds as everyone tried to comprehend what that meant, sword while it was just one of the many treasures he had, for these scientists and historians of the modern world, however, this was priceless.

This was something that confirmed the existence of King Arthur.

The actual sword in the stone.

“Caliburn, The Golden Sword of Assured Victory and the sword that chooses kings. The sword that chooses kings and King Arthur's sword. It was why you could not lift it. That’s why my vault can’t be accounted, any and all treasures up to a certain period is added to the Gate of Babylon. It is said that Gilgamesh owned all the treasures in the world. My power interprets it literally. Anything that the Gate Considers Treasure is added to it over time. Of course, don’t worry about your treasures disappearing because I’ve already disabled that function.”

Which was a total lie. But I heard sighs of relief all around.

“But I still have Treasures from the before the last 500 years. For example,” I opened another portal and was about to take out Balmung when Miss Militia raised a hand.

“Alright, I think he gets it. Gilgamesh.” Miss Militia said with a tired sigh as she rubbed her temples.

Fine ruin my fun why won’t you.

“Oh, and by the way, you guys can keep Caliburn, while only those who are worthy may pick it up you can lift the table, it’s on. I don’t know you could give it to a British museum or something.” I shrugged nonchalantly.

The head scientist finally gathered enough of himself to continue.

“Alright then we still have the final test, the trump power you claimed that you could use to unlock a power's restriction? How does that work exactly?”

Ah here was the part I was waiting for.

“You know people second trigger, right?” They nodded. “Basically, a second trigger removes some of the limits on a power. I can unlock these limits with my power without actually needing the second trigger. However, I need direct contact for it to work,” I could see eye’s widening and mouths gaping at the implication. Oh, this is so much fun. I was Giggling on the inside. However, I can't unlock a powers full potential at once I can only do about five times a day If I give small upgrades and one large upgrade a day. So, no I can’t keep upgrading forever, not only that each power has a limit to how far I can release their limiters”

“Still that’s a huge advantage if the gangs come to know about this.” She trailed off her eyes widening at the implications.

The scientist didn’t seem to care about that. "We'll need a volunteer though. Hmmm, how about velocity?”

“We’ll have to get the Director’s approval for this as well as Velocities consent.”

"Eh, I'm fine with it, you've done it before right?" he asked looking at me. I nodded. "It works right?" I nodded again. "Then yeah it's fine by me." He said shrugging.

"Are you sure Velocity?" Missmitia asked concerned she knew he was stressed, he was extremely frustrated with his power and the way it limits his ability to interact with the world at high speeds.

"Oh, and you will not be able to use your power until I complete the process so once it's begun you have to wait until it's done before you can use it again."

"How long will it take?"

"A few seconds, a minute in the worst case scenario."

"Alright, I'll do it."

“Fine kid, go and wait outside, I’ll call you back in later.” That old man is still calling me a kid?

“Yeah, whatever old man.”

“I’m not old I’m only thirty-five.” he rebutted.

“Yeah, and you're bald. "I said back

“You little BRAT.” he shouted indignantly

I hurriedly escaped from the testing area to the waiting room.

______________________________________________________________________________________-____________________________________

Director Piggot's Office.

"I see, and what is your opinion of him Miss Militia, and did you offer him a spot in the Wards?"

"Ma'am, He seems to be very forthcoming and the only reason he doesn't want to join the wards in his words is that of the Paperwork."

"So he said that he doesn't want to join because he feels that he will be restricted by the Paperwork?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The Director began to chuckle, "Indeed, Paperwork the Lifeblood of bureaucracy and the bane of Heroes everywhere." THen she turned serious. "Does he have a changer power?"

"No Ma'am, or even if he has he hasn't said or otherwise indicated any changer power"

"He isn't hiding his Identity, there is a possibility that he has changer or stranger power."

"No, Gilgamesh is his real name. I checked the databases." Armsmaster added fiddling with his helmets HUD.

"It can be a faked ID." The Director pointed out.

Armsmaster fiddled with his HUD a bit more. "Negative, there is no indication that the ID is fake."

"So either his ID is real and his name is one hell of a coincidence or we have someone out there with the skill to forge an ID so perfectly that we can't tell the difference, just great."

"The possibility exists that there is a cape that specializes in ID forgery... yes if such a cape exists it is possible," Armsmaster admitted.

Piggot turned towards the speedster giving him a questioning look.

"Velocity are you sure about this?" She didn't want to lose a Protectorate member for something like a power test but if the report she received from her tester were to be believed this could remove velocities weakness.

"Yes, Ma'am." He gave a firm nod, Velocity was really determined to go through with this huh.

"Alright, be careful." She gave a small smile, "Now get the hell out of my office." Once everyone left she took a bottle of whiskey hidden within one of the drawers and took a big gulp.

"Caliburn, huh?" The PRT branch in England was going to have a field day with this or freak out whichever one it was.

She was really getting too old for this shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yo Armsmaster," I greeted the stoic man.

"Please come in, It is time for the Trump power test."

"Okie Dokie" I skipped towards him and I was sure he was trying very hard from twisting his face into a frown.

Once inside I saw Velocity sitting down with several sensors attached to his suit. Looks like they're taking this seriously. Of course, this was the PRT this wasn't some silly fan-fiction where the PRT was incompetent were they?

Well, let's find out, shall we?

I could see several camera's and equipment pointed my way and wait, was that a Laser?

Yup, a quick check with Technokinesis reveals that its target was indeed me if I did anything that screamed villain...

Laser Vs Technokinetic....Right...

As I approached Velocity I decided that the guy needed to relax, he seemed like a cool guy, and not a dick like Armsmaster, "Hey, dude Relax, you won't feel any pain, I've done this before. I'm going to be the one doing the hard work you know." I said giving him a grin. He relaxed a bit. There we go.

"Alright, Close your eyes." Once he shut them I pressed my right hand on his head and closed my eyes. Why was I doing this you ask because I didn't want them finding out that I can mess with powers at a distance of course?

"Now let's see." I activated Power Manipulation and immediately got to work. A gentle nudge with power manipulation so that the choice to ignore the laws of physics was now within velocities control so he can now ignore the laws of physics when he wants and exactly which force he wants to ignore.

Then increase velocities speed even further up by a HUGE amount past his previous limit effectively bringing him up to 39,000 km/h or about 31 times the speed of sound. Nowhere near The Flash's level but the Villians of Brockton Bay?

They're fucked.

I also added a flash like after effect so when velocity runs faster than Mach 2 Lightning streaks behind him.

Oh almost forgot I also added a protocol that would protect his body even if he allows all the laws of physics to affect him. Oh and deactivate the conflict protocols within the shard with an understanding of how exactly to use his powers.

AAAAnd, Confirm changes.

The moment I did that I opened my eyes and I saw Velocity grinning at me.

"OOOFFF" and I was hugged at super speed and then let go.

"Thanks a lot, Kid."

"How are you feeling Velocity?" Miss Militia came up and asked concern evident in her voice.

"Never, better." His grin widened "Hell, this upgrade even comes with an instruction manual. I can even tell exactly what my upgrade can do and how fast I can go now."

"An instruction manual?" Armsmaster queried curious.

"Yeah, I somehow know exactly how fast I can go. I also can choose when and exactly which physics effects to ignore."

Armsmaster took a sharp intake." That means!"

"Yeah, Pow." Velocity swung his arms in a punching motion indicating his thoughts.

"So, I guess we have to test it?"

Velocity nodded this was one test he actually looked forward to.

"Ahem," the head scientist interrupted.

"Well, now that Power testing is done I think you'll have to meet the director to get it official. I'm done here." The man dropped off the clipboard and left.

Huh, WORM is much more different than I expected.

"Hey kid how fast can your ship go?" Velocity asked looking into my eyes.

"How fast you say... wait you want to?"

"Yep. So what do you say?"

"Fine, loser pays the winner for a dinner at fugly bobs?" His grin widened.

"You're on Kiddo."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

and a big thank you for those who are already supporting me, you guys are awesome.

13. CrunchySharpie

CrunchySharpie A wild Bowsette appeared!

Like 90% sure that the PRT is a North America only organization. It's multinational but restricted to the US, Canada and Mexico.

Otherwise this is an amusing chapter

14. DualEquinox

DualEquinox Verified Connoisseur of Lewdness

Funnily enough, you are actually overstating their reach here. In Worm, the PRT was still in talks about expanding into Mexico but actually had no presence there at that point in time...

But yes, otherwise I agree; twas quite the amusing chapter.

15. JamesEye

JamesEye Not too sore, are you?

Hahahahah brilliant. You have a bunch of nice stories even if they're all sort of similar and pretty short. I'm annoyed because I had fun reading them now they're over :~) Thanks for writing dood.

Emiya Pendragon likes this.
  16. Emiya Pendragon

I wish I can write with my mind instead.... I could write so fast then.....

Nilphreleous and Prince Charon like this.
  17. Threadmarks: Unicrack 18 (Worm)
    Emiya Pendragon

Armsmaster stared at the Golden Ship.

Vimana.

He was unable to comprehend it.

The race was a very public event and a good PR move. So Glenn suggested it be aired live and Director Piggot decided to give it the green light.

The Race was simple.

Velocity ran straight through a deserted road for 300 miles and then returned to the start line. meanwhile, Gilgamesh on his ship would climb upwards in a 60-degree angle for 300 miles then turn around come back toward the starting line. Whoever finishes it first was the winner.

The dragon was the referee. The whole race lasted about two minutes and they both broke the sound barrier.

The PR event was a great success.

Velocity won by 2.5 seconds.

Armsmaster was sure that Gilgamesh held back, as he looked through the records of the race he noticed something.

The air stunts he did should not be possible. Bending at such angle without any loss of speed would mean the craft's acceleration would have to be enormous to counteract the G-forces. How did the structure even hold itself together? The metal should have crumpled from the ridiculous amount of G-forces applied to it, especially halfway through the race where the Vimana. came to a complete stop from the insane speed it was travelling in an instant, turned 180 degrees and accelerated again.

How the instantaneous stop did not cause the craft to crumple like a wet paper bag into fucking nothing, he didn't know.

He requested Gilgamesh to allow him to take a look at it hoping to find how it was possible. Gilgamesh agreed but he wasn't allowed to take it apart.

From what he could tell from his scans the engines were the crystals on the wings.

Specifically two crystals that made it up. rutilated quartz and an unknown crystal.

The burned mercury as fuel.

How?

Mercury was a metal!

It should not be possible to burn it.

But it happened.

Perhaps it has something to do with the crystals?

There was also something missing from it. something else. another kind of fuel, however, no matter how hard he searched for it he couldn't find it.

Unfortunately for him, even as days passed he was not able to understand how the craft functioned. however, he did gain some understanding of the technology. Even if it was minute.

So this was ancient technology?

Armsmaster was unable to decipher all its secrets but he was able to use what he was able to understand, to improve his tech.

______{}_____

Somewhere in another dimension, a multicontinental shard grew more complex as it reached a new understanding.

____{}_______

PHO was abuzz about the race and how fast velocity was, some even theorized velocity second triggered. Which was not far from the truth.

As I scrolled through PHO on my Grand Pad, I people asking about me. Well, I suppose I could create an AMA?

Should be interesting right?

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Parahumans Online Message Boards
    You are currently logged in, Gilgamesh (Verified Cape)
    You are viewing:
    • Threads you have replied to
    • AND Threads that have new replies
    • OR private message conversations with new replies
    • Thread OP is displayed
    • Ten posts per page
    • Last ten messages in private message history
    • Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.
    ■​

♦Topic: Gilgamesh Here. AMA!
    In: Boards ► Places ► America ► Brockton Bay

Gilgamesh (Original Poster) (Verified Cape)
    Posted on April 13, 2011:

Greeting Citizens of Brockton Bay.
    My name is Gilgamesh!
    King of Heros!
    Most Handsome man on the earth!
    I'm quite new to Brockton Bay. On my first night out in this city, I met two awesome heroes. Armsmaster and Weaver.
    Weaver was quite noble, from what I know it was also her first time out, armed with nothing but pepper spray and bug control she took on lung because she heard that Lung was about to kill kids and actually did most of the work taking him down. I restrained lung with Enkidu after that.
    So I decided to start an AMA. So feel free to ask me anything.

Here's a Pic of Myself.
    Link

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why don't you guys ask the questions? I'll use your questions to create the rest of the AMA.

First write For AMA. So that I can separate comments from the questions to the AMA. Then write who you want to ask us and then ask your question or whatever you want to write It doesn't matter.

Example.

AMA: Tinmother: Banned!

I'm also posting this on Sufficient velocity and space battles so you can check it over there as well.

https://forums.sufficientvelocity.c...luffy-goodness-si.48309/page-12#post-12337448

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...rm-multicrossover.654238/page-6#post-56796050

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  18. Naved Eamsallak

Naved Eamsallak Getting sticky.

AMA: @Foodie42 - Isn't it a little bit presumptuous to call yourself the King of Heroes? I mean, I'm pretty sure my man Chubster could take you!

!Renzie0 and Relyt33 like this.
  19. Emiya Pendragon

@Foodie42 Really? How? What powers does this Chubster have than can even come close to my might?

20. Naved Eamsallak

Naved Eamsallak Getting sticky.

AMA: @Foodie42 - He can eat enormous amounts of food, and has impeccable taste. More villains have been defeated by his scathing critique than one! He also has a track record longer than one week.

OOC: I like the idea that Foodie42 is a creepy fan of Chubster's, and everyone else thinks that Chubster is useless. Also, I'm pretty sure that in canon, Chubster had some form of brute power... Just so we're clear, I went with Chubster because I thought it was funny if the main people thrown up as "stronger than Gilgamesh" were amongst the rarer.

EDIT: Tbh, it feels kind of weak. I'm not sure how to make it more cringey without coming off as just trolling.

21. Emiya Pendragon

@ Foodie42 I.... see.... (doesn't really see.)

22. CrunchySharpie

CrunchySharpie A wild Bowsette appeared!

AMA: DeliciousCrayons (Verified Writing Implement Taste Tester)
    *Sniffs* Do I smell a competition in the works? Gil vs Chub. See who can eat the most, winner takes all?

23. Emiya Pendragon

@DeliciousCrayons. And who exactly is going to pay for all the food? Not that I'm hurting for food or money mind you.

24. prussian-granadier

prussian-granadier Versed in the lewd.

Tim's father (of no particular importance)(not a mod)(not related)

why did ya drop all responsibilities and then went to go fuck all in search of immortality?

like that's kinda how to be a king 101: don't just randomly disappear to do another stuff then never call home

25. Emiya Pendragon

@ Tim's father

I don't have that memory yet so I don't really know how to answer that question....

26. Emiya Pendragon

So who wants to do Bagrat?

27. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

AMA: Yaoilover69: How do you like the fanfic I have been writing, Whirlwind Romance? Link.

OOC: The Fanfic is a Velocity/Gilgamesh slashfic where they had a really quick romance, then decided to have the race to decide who would be the top in the relationship. Which has already progressed to a few weeks after said race, and Gilgamesh just learned that Velocity got him pregnant by accident. So basically your typical 12 year old girls MPreg fic. No, I have no idea why I feel like torturing Gilgamesh with the idea of having to read that for the AMA he decided to do.

28. Emiya Pendragon

@Raoilover69: WHY. WHY did you bring such horror on to this earth? OH god MY eyes. MY EYES!

29. Threadmarks: Unicrack 19 (Worm) The Start? OF retribution?
    Emiya Pendragon

It was afternoon, and I decided to pay Winslow a visit. The PRT was nice and all but I don't think I can spend all my time there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I could certainly use Vimana but I decided not to use it this time. Informing Assault that I was leaving I left the rig I headed down and stepped out Assault following me to see me off followed by Battery.

"So where are you going?" he asked curiously.

"To see a friend." I knew he was fetching info from me. I wasn't going to just give away everything.

"A girlfriend?~" He teased jabbing nudging my shoulder. Ok, perhaps he wasn't trying to get info, more like trying to make my life a living hell.

"Assualt." Battery warned.

"My friend is a girl, yes," I said with a completely straight face, and Battery snorted in a very unladylike manner.

"Oh my, they grow up so fast these days!" Velocity fake sobbed.

"Though I'm not sure she thinks I'm a friend yet."

"Eh, I think you'll do fine."

"Mhmm." I nodded and opened the Gate of Babylon.

Assault was now used to seeing my power and no longer reacted to it, but he still kept his guard up after that time I utterly shredded the training dummy must still be on his mind. Battery did still twitch.

The Golden portal grew until it was slightly larger than velocity and touched the ground.

The guards were staring quite blatantly unlike Assault, can't fault them I guess.

Out of the gate came something. Something that didn't exist in this world yet a feat of engineering that could have been possible if not for the rise of parahumans.

It was a Vehicle.

No, it was not just a Vehicle. It was an Icon. A symbol of human capabilities.

It's sleek and gentle look could turn into a roaring powerhouse in an instant.

It was the first car that broke the 1000 horsepower limit.

It was so revolutionary that it actually lay within my gate.

The Bugatti Veyron.

[​IMG]

Out of the gate with Blue and black highlights.

Part Aeroplane.

Part car.

"Finally something normal?" Battery said.

"I don't think so." Assault declined

"What?" I asked turned to Battery, requesting clarification

"Finally something normal, I thought this time you were about to take some ridiculous again."

Right if only she knew.

At that thought, I grinned internally filled with mischief.

Getting into the car and starting the monster of a car, I slammed the accelerator and left the rig through the forcefield bridge.

Back at the Rig Battery stared dumbfounded as she watched the car, go.

"Of course it was not a normal car" she muttered, staring at the car that faded away into the distance.

"Baby, Why did I expect it to be normal?" Assault grinned.

The guards behind him chuckled and Battery groaned. He was never going to let her hear the end of this, was he?

"Nope."

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yep."

"Audible Sigh"

"Wait did you actually say-" Assault was punched in the gut with a charged punch before he could complete his sentence

I slowed down to a comfortable 50 mph once I was out of the rig and the large forcefield bridge.

Activating Technokinises I accessed PHO on my Grand Pad to see if who had asked questions by now.

Welcome to the Parahumans Online Message Boards
    You are currently logged in, Gilgamesh (Verified Cape) (Verified King)
    You are viewing:
    • Threads you have replied to
    • AND Threads that have new replies
    • OR private message conversations with new replies
    • Thread OP is displayed
    • Ten posts per page
    • Last ten messages in private message history
    • Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.
    ■​

♦Topic: Gilgamesh Here. AMA!
    In: Boards ► Places ► America ► Brockton Bay

Gilgamesh
    (Original Poster) (Verified Cape) (Verified King)

Greeting Citizens of Brockton Bay.
    My name is Gilgamesh!
    King of Heros!
    Most Handsome man on the earth!
    I'm quite new to Brockton Bay. On my first night out in this city, I met two awesome heroes. Armsmaster and Weaver.
    Weaver was quite noble, from what I know it was also her first time out, armed with nothing but pepper spray and bug control she took on lung because she heard that Lung was about to kill kids and actually did most of the work taking him down. I restrained lung with Enkidu after that.
    So I decided to start an AMA. So feel free to ask me anything.
    Here's a Pic of Myself.

(Showing Page 1 of 4)

► Laotsunn (Kyushu Survivor)
    Replied on April 13, 2011:
    Are you stupid or just an idiot?
    What will you do now if Leviatan attacks? Lung has been the only one capable of engaging him for more than two minutes so far!
    And going around without a mask after that stunt, are you courting death?
    It is not only a a danger to yourself, but to those around you, and your whole family! TinMother (Moderator)- This is not the place to discuss endbringers please take it to the appropiate thread. Thankyou.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Yeah I don't really have a family.... Which kind of makes that a moot point. Besides even if I do get a family member later and someone decided to go after them, well Let's just say they will wish they haven't been born.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

► Gilgamesh (Original Poster) (Verified Cape) (Verified King)
    @Laotsunn I am not stupid nor am I an Idiot. If Leviathan attacks then it attacks, and Lung hasn't joined a single endbringer Battle since Kyushu, he's still busy licking his wounds. As for leviathan? That is a simple matter. I suppose I'll have to look through my gate and see what might be useful for taking down leviathan.....As for my family bieng In Danger? My family has been dead over 2000 years ago. So I don't really have a reason to hide my Identity. Besides I do not care for masks. Besides even if my family is still alive I highly doubt anyone short of the triumvirate can lay a finger on them.
    ► Foodie42
    Isn't it a little bit presumptuous to call yourself the King of Heroes? I mean, I'm pretty sure my man Chubster could take you!

_________
    Chubster? I think I heard that name somewhere.

► RandomBladeOfGrass (random user so no titles)
    Which sword is better: Kusanagi No Tsurugi or Cursed Masamune?
    Edit: Oops! I meant *Muramasa:oops:

I suppose it's a hamless question..

@RandomBladeOfGrass
    Kusanagi no Tsurugi, why do you ask?

@ Foodie42
    Really? How? What powers does this Chubster have than can even come close to my might?

► Foodie42
    He can eat enormous amounts of food, and has impeccable taste. More villains have been defeated by his scathing critique than one! He also has a track record longer than one week.

Was this Chubster the worm version of Chouji or something?

@ Foodie42 I.... see.... (doesn't really see.)
    ► DeliciousCrayons (Verified Writing Implement Taste Teste)
    *Sniffs* Do I smell a competition in the works? Gil vs Chub. See who can eat the most, winner takes all?
    ► Yaoilover69
    How do you like the fanfic I have been writing, Whirlwind Romance? Link.

WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME TECHNOKINISES!

► Tim's father (of no particular importance) (not a mod) (not related)
    why did ya drop all responsibilities and then went to go fuck all in search of immortality?
    like that's kinda how to be a king 101: don't just randomly disappear to do another stuff then never call home

(Showing Page 2 of 4)

@DeliciousCrayons. And who exactly is going to pay for all the food? Not that I'm hurting for food or money mind you.
    @ Tim's father
    I don't have that memory yet so I don't really know how to answer that question....

@Raoilover69: WHY. WHY did you bring such horror on to this earth? OH god MY eyes. MY EYES!

► Laotsunn (Kyushu Survivor)
    Cute, a child trying to take down an endbringer.
    Considering that you are so young i will refrain to use a language too vulgar.
    Still, consider how disrespectful you are spitting on the graves of all those heroes saying that so casually.
    You want to make a difference kid? Join the Wards, train, survive and after that you can join an endbringer fight with experience on your back.
    Do not throw your life around so casually, I am sure there are people that would miss you if you die.

Oh right I'm 16. So I am technically a Kid. Still I can't admit that!.

Besides he raises a good point. Leviathan was going to hit the Bay soon and I need to find a way to keep it safe, or atleast defeat it quickly without colatteral damage, besides compared to an angry Ishtar I highly doubt Leviathann could be scarier.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

@Laotsunn Me a kid? Hahaha haha, hahahahahahahaha. OK. That was funny, ow my sides. I haven't laughed so hard since Enkidu dyed Ishtar's hair pink when she was asleep. Oh God! Hahahaha.
    Ahem. And no I do not mean to disrespect any dead heroes. Its just when you have seen the things I have seen.. Endbringers look tame in comparision... Don't ask...
    ► Alter
    that race was epic how the hell your flying ship do that, and I know tinker bulls**t and all that but come on

► yesterdaysScribbler (SkaiaNet User)
    Į͝ ̕a̡̕m͢ ͘th͞e̴͜ ̸͟Ờb̢͜s͟͞e͢r͢ve̶҉҉r̢͟͏ ̛̀͠o͢f̧͡ ̶̡̨the̵ ̨̧͞R͘͘͜e͘͢co̶̧rd̸͘s͡,̛ ̀ar͘è̸n'͜͏t̵͜ ͜I̧? ̢͠͝You͘ ͘҉s̷e̷͢͞e̷m̡͞é̶d͏͟͜ ҉̛̕t́͟͡ò̕ ̷̀b̸e҉ ̀̕s͞͡t̷͜͟r̵͜ą́ńg͘͘ely ̀g̛͡ò̢i̶̷n̶͝͞ģ ̷n̴͟o̶ţ̶͘ ̡b̸͏ỳ́ ̧̕th̨e̛͢ ̨ŕ̴úl̀e̢̢͠s̴̕͞ l͟͜i̵͞k̀͟e҉̨͟ ̕t̡̀͡h́e͜͡ý̵͢ ̢̢a͏ŕe̶ ͘ý̶ò̷͟ųr̸ own.͏ ͢Of͜ ́c͞ó͢ų̀͘r͏s͜é,̵̢ ̡y̶̨͝ó̡ú ̸͞͝á͝ŗ͝e̡͟ t͘͠h̷̢e̛͝͠ ͏͏Ki̧͟͜n͟g͠҉ ̧̧̡of̶ ͢G͞o͠l̀͠d͘͝,͜ ̸̧͠a͜͜͠n͏͏d͠͡ ҉̵t̢͝he̸̴ ̧͏ru̡͞l̀͞e͏͞s̀͠ ̷ar̨̧è ̕̕y͏o̵ur̢̧̨ ̶oẁņ͞. But,̶ ̛wh̵͝i͘ch̡̛̛ K̀́in̢͜͡g̷̡ ̧͘͞o̶̶̕f̷̀͢ ҉̡G͟͜͝o͏́l͏̴̧d̶̷ ͜͝a̵̢͏ŕ́͘e̶͟͝ ̡̢y͞͠ơ̕u̡? ̡T̢̛hé͜ a̧͠͏r͘r̢̨͞òg̸an̷͟͡t ̨on̨͟e?̡ ̧͞T̷͜h̢͢͠e ̴͜on͢ȩ͘ t̕͡h̴͟a͞ţ ̶w͞ǫr͘ked̢̡ ͜͝͡h̴̸a̢͠rd̷̛͢?̨ ̴͢O͏r̴̨ ̵th͜e̛͡ ớ̢ne ͘͝w͟it͏͠h ̴͞t̢̛͢h͏̢e͢ ́̕F̷̸͝r̀ag͡m̢e͘ǹt̵̷̀ ̡͠o̢f ͘Yǫ̡́g͘-̢S͡oţ̡̀h̢oth͠ ̕͢S͢ta͞r̴͞ wh̨o̴̕s̸̸e̡͘͝ ̶̡L̴̀i̕͞g͏h͢t̶̢ ͏͟s̵͢͠ho͜͏n͝e͞ ̸̕͟f͏ơrth͘͝͡ ̀͝͠Ç̡re͜͞at̴̶i̢̕ó̵n͝ ̢͟it̛͟s͠͠el̷͘f̢? ͞O͝r̛ ̷̡ṕerh̶̀ap̸̴s̷͞.̨.̛̕. ̡͞Ţh͝e̴ Ơ͘̕n̕͢ę́ ̷́w̨ḩo̷ ̴̕͡R̀͘ul̡e͘͡s̷ ͞U̴pon ͡t̸h̀͞e̸͝ ͡H̵̕e̡g̛͏̛em̶o͟n̸y t̵h͠a̴t ̧͝i͘s̕ ̛̀͡W̶̴̢a̡̛r?͠͞ ̴It͠ ̷̡d̛ò͝ȩs̕n't̶̀ ̡͜͠m̶a̡̕t̷t̴̡͡er̛̕͞.̶͢͝ A̴f͝t̶̀́e͞ŕ ̴͡͏a͘͘ll̀͡, ͏e̴̕v̵͝ę͞r̴̛͜y̢̡͡t͘͠hi̵ņ̕g ͢͏is ̸́͝a͞ĺ͡r̶͡è̸a̴̵d̛͞y ̸́ŕ̨i̛g͝g̡e̵̕d̸͠ ̷̡͜f̨͟rom̷̢̛ ̸t̴̡he̛͏͏ ̧sta̷͠r̷t̸̕ ̡͘t̢h͠à͢n̷̸͝k̢s̵ ̨̡t͜͡o͜ t̷̛͠h͡͏e̴͢ ͘͜͡E̸͞n͡g̶̵̶l͏̕is̸͡hḿ̨̢a̛͘͜n͠.

Now, for my question: In the meadows of the great golden city filled with wonder, what is the greatest thing you see beyond the eyes of mankind?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

What the fuck?

I opened Shanaqba Imuru just a bit to understand what exactly was written,...

Oh...

Someone knew what I was, no someone knew who Gilgamesh was. but who?

I tried to trace where the message came from with TechnoKinesis buit I failed, Like the Message never existed in the first place. All the other messages I could see perfectly fine but this one. Who ever wrote this wasn't normal. Ihave to keep an EYE out.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

► Era the witchy birdkid (verified shipper) (verified fanfic writer)
    Magic? Oh great another Myrddin just what we need. /sarcasm. I just hope you don't burn down nearly as many buildings. Now here are the important questions are you dating this Weaver? Inquiring shippers want to know.

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Really, ofcourse why am I asking, this was the internet.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

@ Alter
    Well, if you want to get technical. It's not just tinker bullshit. It's Tinker Bullshit and Magic Bullshit United.. . XD

@Era the witchy bird kid
    I have only met Weaver once so no we are not dating. Perhaps in the future it might happen it might not who knows?
    @yesterdaysScribbler
    I'm all of them. I'm fully reincarnated. Though I still don't have all of my memories I am gaining them rapidly.
    For your question. The greatest thing I see beyond the eyes of mankind? Hmm. Let's see... Well there is a lot of great things so personally I'd have to say the Grand Order, where Heroic spirits from all time are gathered to save humanity. That is one event I hope I get a chance to be in. It shall be glorious.

► Era the witchy birdkid (verified shipper) (verified fanfic writer)
    @yesterdaysScribbler
    WTF are you on and where can I get some
    Edit: Stranger'd by the Op lol
    @Gilgamesh
    Poo well that won't stop my newest ship. I have a new OTP.
    @Everyone I will finish my new shipfic in a few days. And get the next chapter of 'Pacts and Para' in about a week.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    My right eyebrow twitched.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

► Vivid (verified human being) (verified weeb)
    So wait, how exactly would you have gotten reincarnated? This sounds like the plot of an anime or something...

@Alter
    My favourite superhero in the PRT?
    Hmmm. If you're talking in Brockton Bay, I'd say Vista. If you are talking about the whole world? Then a certain Fedorable superhero.
    Yes, I'm talking about you Fortuna
    if you are reading this. Thank you for all your work.

@Era the witchy birdkid
    Right.... I just hope Weaver is okay with that....
    And what's this about Pacts and Para?
    Also Mydririn has nothing on my magic. I have mastered magic from the Age of the Gods. While he has mastered magic from the Age of Heroes. There's a huge diffence.
    @ Vivid Yes, I remember more and more of the memories of my past life as the King of Uruk as time goes on. If that is too hard to believe I have access to my treasury and all the treasures I had collected in my past life for proof. The flying ship that you saw in the race with
    Velocity was Vimana.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Contessa isn't appreciated that much. For all the work she does no one knows her. And if they find out they would most likely treat her as a monster.

Know that the King apreccieates you Contessa.,

► Vivid (verified human being) (verified weeb)
    You didn’t quite answer my original question of how you got reincarnated. Do you know?

► Gilgamesh (Original Poster) (Verified Cape) (Verified King) (King of Heroes)
    @ Vivid
    Actually no....i am still regaining my memories. Hopefully I'll remember it as time passes.
    That begs the question... Why? What is Ereshkigal doing?

► Alter
    Gilgamesh you say that your power is a treasure vault right, what is the most usefull thing in your vault and what is the most useless

Well I suppose it can't be helped. Wait? "Treasure Vault?" Did the PRT release my information? Not that I mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

@Alter
    It's a Treasure vault. You tell me...
    leaving the sarcasm aside there is nothing useless in it. everything in it is literal treasure.
    Actuelly I never told anyone other than the PRT that it was a tresure vault so how did you know? I just mentioned that it was a gate.

► Alter
    given that you answer my question and didn't answer it at the same time, I'm just gonna ask another question what is your favorite treasure give us a list top ten

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    I suppose I could answer it, not that most of them would believe it, or they would think I was just roleplaying....
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

@ Alter. Hmmm. Favorite treasure? My favorite treasure Would be The Vimana. The flying ship I used in the race against velocity.
    Number two would be. Enkidu. Chains capable of holding down high level brutes. Though theirs strength increases the higher the divinity my opponent possesses.
    Number three would be Ea. The sword of rupture. Ain't going to say much about that.
    Fourth would be Enki. Not going to say what that is either.
    Fifth would be my Armour.
    Sixth would be the Jeweled Sword. Again I'd rather keep it a secret until needed.
    Seventh would be Hrunting. You could think of it as a heat-seeking missile.
    Eighth would be Rule breaker capable of nullifying any master effects.
    Ninth would be Caladbolg.
    Also @TinMother. What up with the tags? Not that I am complaining.

There.

Now they were even.

► TinMother (Moderator)
    I'm not sure either. Ill try to find out and correct it.
    Eh, I don't mind the tags just wondered who it was....

► yesterdaysScribbler (Verified Cape) (SkaiaNet User) (Who gave you this tag? I don't remember giving one to you. - TinMother)
    I am the Scribbler of Akasha, aren't I? What are we on is a question foresought by all, yet we are defined by something akin to this very reality we lived in. The answer to the second is something I won't tell, for going to that place. That Medium. Is a trial for those meant to have the Reward.

► Alter
    oh yeah I just notice who the heck is fortuna, did any one know cape by the name fortuna

(Showing Page 4 of 4)

► Boogeyman (Unverified Cape)
    I heard she stole my cape name. CURSE YE FORTUNA!
    Anyway, who is the scariest person you know?

► XxVoid_CowboyxX (Temp-banned)
    Perharps he came back from the dead, and reincarnated because the world needs him? Like the legend where it's said that King Arthur would return when Britain needed him or something?

Wait what?

I choked on air and nearly crashed.

How the hell did he come so close to guessing what I was? Was he a Parahuman?

@Alter
    Nope, I am not saying anything. If she wants she can tell you herself.
    @Boogeyman
    The Scariest would be Tiamat...Fuck she was scary, wait can she even be considered a person? Meh, whatever.
    @XxVoid_CowboyxX Are you a Thinker?

► XxVoid_CowboyxX (Temp-banned)
    No why?

► MakesItWeird (Temp-banned)
    Nobody is asking the important questions.
    How much porn is in the gate?​
    End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4

How much porn...Really? The thread only went downhill from there.

Fuck it.

I closed my connection to it. That was ridiculous.

I sighed and accelerated slightly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winslow.

A school that looked completely ordinary. I leaned on my Bugatti parked just outside the gate but not blocking the path as I tried to see anyone matched Taylor's description. Which was a bit hard to do since I had never seen her face in person before. As students left some took pictures. Well, capes were kind of a big thing so I didn't really care much. And I'm pretty sure the car was a part of it. Perhaps they thought that it was Tinkertech?

A few minutes later I was approached by a blond haired and blue eyed boy, who looked a bit timid.

"Hi, I'm Greg, You're Gilgamesh the reincarnated King right? So do you come to Winslow? Are you going to transfer here? If so that is so Awesome! What are you doing here? So do you like games? Anime?" The now named Greg asked vibrating with excitement. God, this kid needs friends. While it might be oblivious to others he reminds me of how I used to be. trying to find someone who would be with him someone to talk to, from how lonely he was."

"Calm down", I said gently grabbing his shoulder and holding him still before letting go. "And in order, yes I am Gilgamesh, no I'm not a student' of Winslow if that is what you are asking. No, I am not going to transfer here." I swear I could see his shoulders slump a bit at that. " I'm here searching for someone. Yes, I like games, and yes I do like anime, not all though," I said giving him a gentle smile.

I saw his eye's light up with joy and began to speak incredibly fast and I dropped my opinions on the few games or anime that I knew were the same that were on my original world.

"What are you doing here?" A green-eyed brown-haired girl wearing glasses hissed, interrupting Greg's rapid speech.

This must be Taylor but from what I can understand she thought that I knew what she looked like so she isn't that cautious and angrier. But I did know how she looked like now.

"Who are you?" I asked playing up the clueless act.

"What do mean..." She trailed off as she realized the same "Oh sorry, I thought you looked like someone I knew..." She trailed off awkwardly.

I decided to mess with her a bit. : "Wait a minute are you.....Ah, I see. So you are here. Well. I was looking for you actually."

She tensed up and then sighed.

"Wait, wait, wait a minute what's going on? Taylor, how do you know Gilgamesh?" Greg asked.

Unfortunately or fortunately it was this moment that the three bitches arrived.

"Oh, poor little Taylor,....." And whoever that was, trailed at the end as she saw me. From her red hair id say she was Emma. The dark one was obviously Sophia from the way she was staring at me. Of course, since she was a ward they would warn her not to anger me.

But I decided this was a good time to make sure they don't bother Taylor again.

"So Taylor are these friends of yours?" I asked a plan for dealing with them rapidly forming in my head.

The trio didn't know how fucked they were...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  30. Nickballas