1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

SHINOBI: The RPG - Act 2 (Naruto/Fallout SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Fulcon, May 7, 2019.

1. Fulcon

Fulcon Not working on it anymore. Sorry.

:p

Have a cookie.

2. JohnSmith

JohnSmith Not too sore, are you?

What happened to Jashin complaining about direct interference?

3. Fulcon

Complaining?

No, no. He never complained. He critiqued.

It just so happens that he's willing to learn from his enemies example. After all, there's not point in trying to compete if you aren't even playing the same game.

KIro, FeebleEcho, Krazyfan1 and 5 others like this.
  4. Rechte

Rechte Getting sticky.

Poor Jashin. Now he's gotta deal with Naruto and therapy

5. Fulcon

Now does it become Therapy in the form of punches or does the Therapy come after the punches?

EDIT: I get it confused, that's why I'm asking.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  6. Miestwin

Miestwin Monster on the outside, bishoujo on the inside

During.
    Talk no jutsu is a therapy that works in a combination of words and fists (and sometimes legs... and the Rasengan).

KIro, Fulcon, RazielofSecrets and 2 others like this.
  7. Shooting Star

Shooting Star Celestial Body

This is shaping up to be a clusterfuck of the highest order.

It's going to be glorious.

8. Galacticplumber

Galacticplumber Not too sore, are you?

Well then. The Naruto kidnapping theory occurred, and even had one of the projected suspects. Much earlier than expected though. I legit thought we had more relatively calm arc until the chunin exams happened. Forest of death is the easiest point to do something like that without revealing perp, but wave is a close second in this general time frame.

9. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

Three sermons is my bet.

Fulcon, RazielofSecrets and Relyt33 like this.
  10. Fulcon

Ah, that's right. Thank you, I wasn't sure. :)

Have a cookie.

I'm so happy you're anticipating it. Because the Wave arc HAS to be a cluster****. It just has too. It was our first introduction to missions going wrong, it introduced us to Zabuza and Haku and showed us how much our characters could grow.

So even if I've turned it completely on it's head, I got to do it justice.

Hm, you are thinking about this a lot.

Neat! I think I'm going to enjoy watching your theories pan out.

Three? Alright, I'll mark that down. :)

Relyt33 and GamingPizza1998 like this.
  11. GamingPizza1998

GamingPizza1998 Verified Pizza

So is Daisake's Godhood gonna come out by him and Jashin have a Dragon Ball style continent shattering throw down

Douglas and Fulcon like this.
  12. John Sandman

John Sandman Versed in the lewd.

With konoha's morality being called into question and the god of evil taking the stage I am going to be very dissapointed if naruto is just there to be bait to lure Daisuke somewhere.

Fulcon and GamingPizza1998 like this.
  13. Alipheese

Alipheese Not too sore, are you?

Talk no Jutsu's gonna do murder on Jashin's personality and goals. It probably won't turn him into a force for good or anything like that, but I get the feeling Naruto would manage to get him to either stop interfering with Daisuke, or just become a lot more mellow in general. It'll be interesting to see what happens though.

Fulcon likes this.
  14. GamingPizza1998

GamingPizza1998 Verified Pizza

Could Daisuke create a jutsu to make a God mortal at least temporarily?

Oh it could have the cost be it makes Daisuke mortal to for as long as it lasts and it could be called Mortal Kombat

Fulcon likes this.
  15. Fulcon

That would just be irresponsible of me.

Maaaaaaybe.

Maybe. But what do you think the odds are of Jashin having met a lot of people like Naruto, some even being prophesied chosen ones in his life?

Absolutely.

*chuckles*

Have a cookie. :D

Krazyfan1 likes this.
  16. dragondude

dragondude Not too sore, are you?

You know, what I look forward to here is jashin making the big apotheosis reveal to naruto when he's questioned on why he's even here messing with stuff.

...and then a penguin interrupt where naruto gets to display a complete ninetails right in his face.

Lol, this way the other half of the ninetails looks like daisuke coming to the rescue with his masterful plotting abilities (snerk).

Krazyfan1, GamingPizza1998 and Fulcon like this.
  17. Fulcon

I mean, Jashin and Naruto are going to be talking about stuff.

...you might have to wait a chapter, though. Next one is Daisuke and Anko's wedding.

I mean, it could happen.

I mean, it's not that bad of a plan.

It's barely a plan, but it's a plan.

18. dragondude

dragondude Not too sore, are you?

and the container is set to notify daisuke when it's used. That's quite the honeymoon, wedding followed by battle. Almost fitting in a way.

And while jashin might've been ready for daisuke, anko is going come down on him like the spanish inquisition(not as planned!).

it seems the natural result of jabbing naruto with the yin half of the ninetails while he's being held captive of jashin. Who may or maynot have revealed himself as the evil kami patron of gatou and his best friends nemesis.

it's not a plan at all, which is what makes it funny for other people to connect the dots and assume intent for what is a happy accident.

Fulcon likes this.
  19. Fulcon

*nods nods*

This is very true.

Anko is going to be an unexpected variable for a bit.

Indeed!

I mean, I guess I got 'tactics' and 'strategy' confused. He implimented the 'strategy' (give Naruto the Yin half if he shows up) and left the tactics to the penguins, which honestly is probably for the best.

GamingPizza1998 likes this.
  20. Rechte

Rechte Getting sticky.

No one suspects penguins. Cute and cuddly boys, cute and cuddly

Fulcon likes this.
  21. Fulcon

Just smile and wave, boys. Just smile and wave. :D

22. MasMaud

MasMaud Not too sore, are you?

Jashin massively overcomplicated matters. He could have just lured Naruto off with ramen.

White panel van optional.

23. ElLobo

ElLobo Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

.......what makes you think that he didn't use ramen to lure the preteen super soldier into a trap?:D

And that would be the perfect moment for Daisuke to chastise Naruto about accepting mystical noodle bowls from unknown, scrupulous spirits.

Rechte, Fulcon and MasMaud like this.
  24. Neruz

Neruz HISSSSSS!

Oh dear, Jashin is going to regret doing that. Capturing Naruto never works out for the person doing the capturing, ever.

The difference is that Naruto is the one that succeeds. Jashin has no doubt encountered plenty of Chosen Ones before, but this is the first time he has encountered the right Chosen One. He's gonna get overconfident because he thinks he knows what he's dealing with, but he doesn't, he really doesn't.

Naruto is surprising like that, he's the No. 1 Most Unpredictable Ninja for a reason.

Rechte and Fulcon like this.
  25. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

Extremely good, out of curiosity if nothing else.

Rechte and Fulcon like this.
  26. Chara Dreemurr

Chara Dreemurr Determined to find LOVE

I feel sorry for the penguins, they are the ones who are going to have to do something about it aren't they? Or is this going to become a fight between the gods here?

Fulcon likes this.
  27. Fulcon

To be honest, to him? It was simple.

This wasn't even a walk in the park for Jashin, it was literally 'alright, his teacher and the penguins are right there, not aware of each other's presence, now I need to chase them both off. Let's actually have the Penguin's act as my alarm system in case the teacher comes near...come to think of it, why don't I leave a clone there? Sure, why not.'

His complicated plans take centuries to come to fruition.

This would also be the moment where Naruto points out that it was divine ramen and thus worth the risk.

Very good point.

Yeah, out of the many millenia that Jashin has been alive, he's met hundreds of them.

...so they are very rare. But he has met them before.

It's going to be the start of something complicated.

Rechte likes this.
  28. Threadmarks: Chapter 15: Matrimony
    Fulcon

The Following is a fanbased work of fiction: Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden are owned by Shueisha, Viz Entertainment and Masashi Kishimoto. Please support the official release.

---

“Hey, Minato,” I said with a wave as Anko and I appeared in his office. “How’s today going?”

“Daisuke-sama,” Minato looked up at me from his desk with a smile. “It’s going well. What can I do for you?”

“Well, we need you to do us a huge favor,” I said with a smile. I looked up at Anko and she smiled down at me too.

“Sure, anything,” Minato replied, standing up and circling his desk.

“We need you to marry us.”

Minato blinked and his smile was replaced with an impassive expression. “Alright. I’ll do it, but I have questions.”

I could feel Anko’s frown growing. Me? I just shrugged. “Ask away.”

“It’s just a group of questions I like to ask anyone who invokes the marriage age exception for bloodlines,” Minato said, trying to put my Fiancé at ease. “You don’t need to worry; I’m not going to throw you in T&I just because I disagree with one of your answers.”

“I’d get really upset if you did,” I replied matter-of-factly.

“I figured you would,” Minato replied with a small smirk. “My first question; how long have you known each other?”

“Not counting my vacation and then AWOL period?” I asked with a thoughtful expression. “Just over six months? Is that right?”

“Yeah, that sounds about right,” Anko nodded, smiling. “You removed my curse seal, visited me in the hospital, trained me back to shape…”

“Alright,” Minato nodded. “I’ve had some try to do it after a single day, during the war. Obvious power plays that I couldn’t allow. I’m happy that doesn’t seem to be the case.”

“No, it’s not.” Anko shook her head rapidly. “I was ready to be his willing slave.”

“But then he proposed?” Minato asked with a curiously amused expression on his face.

“No, he pointed out that my offer could have been a marriage proposal,” Anko said, happy but still disbelieving. “From a certain point of view. Then he told me he would’ve said yes if that’s what I was doing. So…I actually proposed.”

“Good for you,” Minato replied with a smile that was also somewhat concerned. “Now, that willing slave thing…?”

“I turned my back on him when he needed me the most,” Anko replied, her shoulders slumping. “More than once. He just forgave me like it was nothing.”

“Anko, it’s in the past,” I told her, taking her hand in mine. “It’s okay. Really.”

She just looked at me with a sad and grateful smile. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Alright,” Minato brought out a piece of paper, one that looked old and that it hadn’t been touched in years. “When did you decide you were attracted to each other? Physically, I mean.”

“On sight,” I answered bluntly. “I mean, look at her. She’s beautiful.”

“Thanks,” Anko actually looked a little bashful. “For me, it was when we were training together, but I didn’t see it at the time. You were so strong and fast. Completely unyielding too which was…hm.”

“Makes sense,” Minato was nodding again, looking at his paper. “Let’s see…are there things you need to talk about or plan to talk about once you are married?”

“We’ll need to talk about sex,” Anko pointed out frankly. “How often we’ll be making love, what we’d like to try, our kinks, stuff like that.”

“She’s right.” I was nodding at that. “I have absolutely no experience in this area, so communication would be key. Also, we’d need to talk about finances, how to keep our burgeoning clan in the black and how we’re going to raise our children.”

Anko got this excited look on her face and her eyes were sparkling when I mentioned having kids, which honestly made me excited too. I always wanted to have a big family, and hopefully she agrees to that.

“Alright, you two are leagues ahead of most people I interview for this,” Minato replied, looking decidedly impressed. “Yes, that’s all stuff you need to talk about. Most people, when they’re in their emotional high, just jump in with both feet and don’t have talks like you two are saying for weeks or months, assuming they ever have them at all. It makes for a difficult adjustment period.”

“I’d like to make this as smooth as possible for both of us,” I said, gripping Anko’s hand just a bit tighter.

“Same,” Anko replied. “I mean, it is absolutely going to be an adjustment but we can make it work.”

“Last thing,” Minato said, putting the paper back into his desk. “What’s something about you that you think is going to drive your partner insane?”

That is a fantastic question. Because it’s something she’s going to find out pretty quickly and if she can’t handle what I’m about to say, then the marriage was probably not going to work.

“Well,” Anko started, looking a little insecure admitting this. “I sometimes have nightmares about Orochimaru and…I wake up. Sobbing. I think it might be really annoying to get woken up suddenly in the middle of the night.”

“I don’t need sleep,” I pointed out automatically. “So, I’m not going to get mad if you have a nightmare and need a shoulder to cry on for the night.”

No point in getting mad at her for her PTSD. Though I will get mad about it. Orochimaru did a number on her.

Anko just hugged me there and I hugged her back.

“Daisuke, what about you?” Minato asked.

I took a deep breath. “My…thing is more of a daily annoyance.”

“What is it?” Anko asked, separating just enough to come face to face with me.

“I pace,” I answered. “I pace and I talk to myself. I don’t know what it is, but I get so wrapped up in my head that my legs just start moving automatically and what I’m thinking starts to come out of my mouth. It happens all the time and I look crazy but it’s how I handle things. I talk to myself and vent to myself. Is that…bad?”

“What? No.” Anko shook her head. “No, no. I can live with that. I promise. Might take some getting used too, but that’s not nearly as bad as some of the other things I’ve seen.”

“Like what?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Like you might’ve been like Maito Gai behind closed doors,” Anko replied with a small, mischievous grin. “That you dress up in spandex and shout about youth while doing handstands or something.”

“Well, I’m quieter,” I said, smirking as I pictured myself in a green jumpsuit, shouting about youth. It felt disturbingly possible. “And I don’t wear spandex, so…yeah.”

“I can live with that,” Anko repeated.

“Alright, I’m convinced,” Minato said, pulling out another piece of paper, this one looking much more like a contract. He stood up and walked around the desk. “If you’re ready, I’ll marry you right now.”

“I’m ready,” I said with a smile. “Are you?”

“Yes.” Anko’s own smile was blinding. “Yes, I am.”

“We’ll just do a very small ceremony and then you’ll sign the contract.” Minato was smiling. “Now, if you’ll take each other by the hands?”

We did.

“Shimoda Daisuke, do you swear to love Mitarashi Anko always, to cherish her in sickness and in health, and to always place her needs above your own?” Minato asked.

“I do.”

“Mitarashi Anko, do you swear to love Shimoda Daisuke always, to cherish him in sickness and in health, and to always place his needs above your own?”

“I do.”

“Then you may kiss the bride.”

We leaned in and gave each other a brief, but passionate kiss. I felt warm inside and honestly happier than I’ve been in years.

Who knew accepting where you were in life could lead to so much bliss?

“Wonderful,” Minato said when we parted. “Now, if you’ll come over here.”

We did and we both looked down at the document, which was the marriage contract, stating that our union was legal under all Konoha laws and that we were aware that we were binding ourselves together for life.

“Before you sign though, I need to ask,” Minato said as I grabbed one of the pens. “Is one of you taking the others name?”

“I’m becoming a Shimoda,” Anko said immediately, smiling wide. “I want to be Daisuke’s dango.”

What a way to melt my heart. “Aw…”

“That’s really sweet,” Minato complimented. “Okay. Daisuke, you’ll sign here…and here…and place your last name there.”

Done.

“Anko, you’ll sign here…and here and place your first given name there.”

She signed quickly and let out a breath of relief when it was done.

“Alright, you are both legally and lawfully married,” Minato said, placing the contract in the tray on his desk marked ‘outgoing’. “And Anko-san, your name has been changed to Shimoda Anko. I wish you both a happy and long marriage. Do you have plans for a Honeymoon?”

“Can we leave the village for it?” I asked with a growing grin.

“You both have an authorized leave of the village for two weeks, effective immediately,” Minato replied with a nod.

“Okay, so we can head out to the ocean, I can make an island,” I offered with a grin. “We can spend the time out on a tropical paradise.”

Anko hummed in thought. “Actually, I had an idea.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Where did you spend your time when you were AWOL?” Anko asked.

I blinked. “You want to spend our honeymoon in the Vault?”

Anko nodded. “I think it’d help me get to know you better.”

“It’s a tomb,” I replied with a frown.

“Please?” Anko pleaded. “I’d like to see where you became the man you are.”

“Well,” I started, considering the idea. I mean, it’s just a couple weeks and she wants to see it. “I guess, if you really want too…”

“I do,” Anko insisted, nodding.

Take a deep breath, Daisuke. Maybe having her there will make it better. It would definitely make it livelier. “Alright, let’s go. Do you need to stop and grab anything?”

“Can you make things for me to wear over there?” Anko asked inquisitively.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

“Then I’ll only need my tea set,” Anko said with a smile. “I would like to host a tea ceremony for you while we’re on our honeymoon.”

I blinked, then shrugged. “Alright. Just for you.”

“Thank you.” Anko’s smile just widened. “It means so much to me.”

“One more thing, before you go,” Minato cut in. “It’s customary for the bride and groom to give each other gifts for their wedding. Do you have gifts for each other?”

“I have one, but I’ll wait until we get there to give it,” I said with a smile.

“Another gift.” Anko chuckled in disbelief. “You’ve given me so many.”

“Well, what’s one more?” I asked with a smile.

“It’s just, well,” Anko paused. “What could I possibly give you?”

“You’re enough,” I replied, trying to get her to feel better.

“I’m already yours, my love,” Anko said, sounding a little happier after she said those two last words. I mean, I was. “So that doesn’t count. So, what do I think you should have that you don’t…already…oh.”

She cupped her chin in thought, suddenly looking like she was presented a solution to a problem that she didn’t like. “I know what I want to give you, but I’ll need to do some research.”

“It’s okay,” I said, sensing her discomfort. “I don’t need a present from you. I’m just happy to be married to you.”

“But I want to give you something,” Anko replied with a frown. “All I’ve ever done is take from you. I want to give at least one thing in our marriage, and I want it to be big. So, promise me that you’ll accept it.”

I frowned.

“Promise me,” Anko repeated.

She looked really, really determined on this.

“Alright.” I nodded. “I promise I’ll accept your gift.”

“And that you’ll use it,” Anko pressed. “I want you to use my gift so I know you’re enjoying it. Because it’s going to take some work getting it for you.”

What is she going to give me? “Alright, I promise I’ll accept and use your gift.”

“Thank you,” Anko actually looked relieved, but I could feel the undercurrent of discomfort still there.

Whatever it is, she’s unsure about it and that makes me unsure about it. Hopefully it’s nothing too crazy like a drag outfit. Nah, actually, it’s probably a Tea House for her to host tea ceremonies for me and she think’s she can win me around to liking tea.

I mean, she might get me to tolerate it.

Charisma Check Success: 10/8.

No, that’s not it. Huh. Can you give me a hint, game? No?

Charisma is not mind reading. A shame.

“So, I’ll be right back,” Anko said, moving to the door. “I’m going to get my reading materials for it.”

Okay then.

She blew me a kiss, which I caught, then opened the door and left.

“Daisuke, you’re a lucky man,” Minato said with a smile. “She seems to really love you.”

“No kidding,” I replied, shaking my head. “I almost don’t believe it. I went to her apartment wanting to take her out to breakfast. Then we started talking…and talking.”

“Sometimes love sneaks up on you like that,” Minato said with a grin. “But I’m happy for you both. I have no doubts that you’ll be great together.”

“Thank you, Minato-san.”

“Now, can I ask a question?” Minato asked.

“Shoot.”

“How did you turn an offer to be a willing slave into a marriage proposal?”

“Well…”

---

“I think I can get used to teleporting everywhere,” Anko said, a light tan folder held closely to her chest. “It’s fun.”

“It is, isn’t it?” I asked with a grin. The box with Anko’s tea-set was held in my arms and I was making sure to handle it with great care. “We’re here.”

We appeared right before the Vault door, the massive steel gear with Vault-Tec’s corporate logo plastered all over the front.

“That is a big door,” Anko surmised, slowly nodding in appreciation.

“It’s bigger on the inside,” I replied, stepping up to the control console.

“So where exactly are we?” Anko asked, looking around the cavern.

“We’re behind the waterfall of the Valley of the End,” I answered, slamming down on the red button with my closed fist. “I started building this place shortly before I removed your curse seal, because I needed to get away from it all. Because I didn’t look at Konoha as my home, just the place where all my friends were.”

“Because you died and were homesick,” Anko surmised. “That makes complete sense.”

“Yup,” I nodded.

The Vault door started to slide back, the sound of screeching metal echoing through the cavern. Anko got a pained look on her face and covered her ears as the massive gear was dragged backwards by the robotic pulley system behind it.

“After you,” I said, gesturing for her to go ahead as the bridge across extended.

Growth Spurt.

As we walked across the bridge, I aged myself up again, enjoying the extra height and longer stride.

When we got to the other side of the bridge, I brought my fist down on the button on the other side. Anko looked behind her at the door closing, which was significantly quieter than opening the thing, and jumped slightly when she saw me. “Oh, you aged yourself up again. Thank you.”

“We’re alone, again,” I said with a grin. “Besides, you married a man. Might as well look like one.”
    Anko giggled happily. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said, taking her arm in mine. “Now let me escort you to the elevator.”

She rested her head on my shoulder with a contented sigh. “You are so tall.”

“Just call me a giant,” I replied with a smile. At my full height, I stood several inches at least over everyone else, being a hairs breadth away from six feet even. “Not even the Hokage can step up to my level. Well, unless he had stilts.”

Anko just laughed. “They’d have to be some stilts.”

We got into the elevator and I pressed the down button.

“So are places like this common in your old world?” Anko asked, looking up at me curiously.

“No, this is actually based on something that was fictional in my old world,” I replied. “It’s actually where my bloodline comes from, I’ll explain it after I’ve given you my gift.”

“A fictional thing from your old world is where your bloodline comes from,” Anko summarized, blinking owlishly. “Okay, I’ve got to hear this.”

“It’s,” I began, pausing to find the right words. “Well, it’s an interesting explanation.”

The elevator came to the bottom and the doors opened. We stepped out onto the walk-way.

“So, this is the Atrium,” I said, gesturing to the hall. “To your right there is the hydroponics systems, growing fruits and vegetables. It’s rigged to take care of those things automatically so I don’t have to come in an check them.”

“Can’t you just make fruit on your own?” Anko asked.

“I also don’t need to eat,” I replied with a shrug. “So, I found myself enjoying watching things grow naturally.”

“Makes sense,” Anko nodded.

“Over on the left, in the far back,” I started again, pointing directly at the door. “Is the museum wing. I never actually finished it, but it was supposed to explain to people that found the vault the various stuff about that fictional world where this came from.”

“I’d like you to finish it while we’re here,” Anko said with a smile. “I think it’s fascinating.”

“I just might do that,” I said, leading her down the stairs. “On your left, there is the cafeteria and straight ahead is the door leading to my jutsu creation labs. It’s just a target range and a bomb testing chamber, plus some chemical mixing stations.”

“Where did you sleep?” Anko asked, looking around. “Assuming you did.”

“My office is actually up the stairs through that second door,” I answered, pointing up. “Beyond my office is the bedroom and master bathroom.”

“Good,” Anko said with a catlike grin. “Because you need to bed me and you can’t do that without a bed, can you, Husband?”

“I suppose I can’t, Wife,” I replied with a smile of my own. Bedding Anko…that’s going to be an adventure I never thought I’d be able to embark… “Now, for your wedding present!”

Anko watched me curiously as I dug my book out from my suit pocket. I turned to the perk page. “Read that first one for me?”

“Apotheosis,” Anko read, her eyes immediately growing wide. She took a moment to continue reading. “By all your powers combined, you’ve ascended into godhood. Eternal life, Eternal Youth, Eternal Power, they’re all yours. You will never die or suffer penalties because of old age. You also have infinite chakra and hitpoints.”

Anko looked up from the book with a face full of shock and wonder. “You’re a god?”

“And you’ll be my goddess, if you want,” I replied with a smile.

“Y-you mean it?” Anko asked, still having trouble believing it. “Really? Truly?”

“Well, yeah,” I replied with a shrug. “You’re my wife. I don’t want to watch you wither away and grow old while I stay full of youth and energy. That’d be torture. Besides, I want you to be safe and this seems like the most effective way to do that. Assuming, you know, you want it.”

Tears were starting to well up in her eyes again. Geeze, I kind of feel bad for the emotional rollercoaster she’s been on today. “I don’t deserve you.”

“That’s too bad,” I replied with a smirk. “You’re stuck with me.”

Anko just cracked up laughing, hard, tightly clutching the folder to her stomach. She leaned in close and hugged me, her chest rising and falling with every chuckle. “I love you, Daisuke.”

“I love you too,” I replied, holding her tight. “Will you accept my gift?”

Anko held me out at arm’s length. “I will.”

“Alright, hold still for a minute,” I said, focusing the jutsu into my lips. This is a good idea, right? It feels like one.

Anko’s hair started fluttering in a non-existent breeze and her eyes got wide again. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips for perhaps the most romantic ascension ever.

Ascend Other.

I could feel the chakra swirling around us as Anko’s body started to change. Her coils started to expand, then collapse, her network surging with a power they had never even dreamed of before. My wife’s very genetics were changing right in front of me, solving the aging problem for her forever, and tapping into the infinite wells of power that now coursed through her veins.

The transformation finished. My wife was now a goddess.

Anko looked at her fingers and hands, then down at her body. “This is amazing. I’m a goddess now?”

“Well,” I began. “You already were, I just made it official.”

She laughed again and smiled wide. Then she came up and kissed me on the lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” We’ve said that a lot today. To be fair, though, this is the first day of our honeymoon.

Anko took a deep breath. “Wow. I hope you like my gift because this is amazing.”

“I’m sure your gift will be wonderful,” I replied with a reassuring smile. “Now, we had some things to talk about.”

“Right,” Anko nodded. “The fictional thing and your bloodline?”

I took a seat at one of the cafeteria tables and gestured for her to sit across from me.

“So, in my old world, we were at peace for so long that we became highly inundated with entertainment,” I began, summoning what I remembered was the cover for the first issue of Naruto. “Including manga. Like this one.”

I passed her the cover and she was actually speechless. She turned it over in her hands, looking at the design. She held her chin in her hand, propped up against the table as she examined the cover. “You aren’t joking, are you?”

She almost sounded hopeful.

“Nope.”

“You had Manga with Naruto as the main character.”

“Yup!”

Naruto.”

“Indeed.”

“Our Naruto.”

“The very same!”

How,” Anko asked incredulously. “How is this possible? Does your world have seers? Psychics?”

“That might be the case,” I replied with a shrug. “Personally, I’m of the theory that there’s so many universes out there that we were bound to get one right eventually.”

“Random chance,” Anko asked, now almost looking angry. “You think random chance explains this?”

I took a moment to think it over. Then I nodded with a cheerful smile.

“How long was the manga?” Anko asked quietly.

“I don’t remember if it finished when I died after, what, ten years of running?” I shrugged. “Maybe more? I just know that it was long and that I never even got close to caught up.”

“How far along did you get?” Anko asked.

“Well, shortly after Suna and Sound joined together to invade Konoha, Orochimaru got Sasuke to defect to his side on the promise of more power,” I explained matter-of-factly, desperately trying to keep the smile off my face but failing because my wife’s incredulous expression was hilarious. “Then Naruto went with Jiraiya of the Sannin on a training trip and there was a time-skip that I never got too.”

She put her elbows on the table, clasped her hands together and leaned forward. “I have questions.”

“Ask them.”

“What was my role in all of this, first off?” Anko asked with an analytical expression.

“Well, you were a side-character,” I replied. “We didn’t see too much of you outside of the Chunin exams, where you proctored phase two.”

“Okay, that makes sense, given that Naruto is the main character.” Anko nodded, still completely professional. “What about…”

The questions came on. They were relentless, demanding to know every detail that I could remember. Sadly, I couldn’t answer about half of them. Mostly because the answers she was looking might’ve been revealed in Shippuden or simply didn’t have an answer. Some, however, I forgot. When we got to Orochimaru specifically, and I told her that my memories of the anime were how I knew about Sarutobi’s failure to catch Orochimaru, she was quiet for a long, long moment.

“That explains your precognitive abilities, right?” Anko asked, her eyes narrowed. “Just your memories coming back to you to warn you of danger.”

“Nope,” I shook my head. “My memories are my memories. Some of the stuff I got ‘warned’ about? The Monster House? The kidnapped Hyuuga branch-family member? The Fish men that abducted Naruto and his class? That never happened in Canon.”

“They didn’t happen?” Anko asked in disbelief.

“Nope,” I confirmed, shaking my head. “Believe me, if they happened in Canon, I would’ve heard all about it before my death. Don’t ask me where the Monster House or the Fishmen came from, because I don’t know.”

“You don’t know anything about them,” Anko repeated, still shocked.

“Well, I’ve got a few tidbits about the Fishmen, but to explain that, I’d need to explain about my bloodline,” I continued, making the cover for Fallout 3. “Because that’s a whole another beast entirely.”

I handed it to her.

“Fallout,” She read. “What is it? Is it a manga? A movie?”

“A video game.”

“You’re going to need to explain that to me.”

Ninjutsu Check Success: 100/75.

Genjutsu Check Success: 100/60.

Fuinjutsu Check Success: 100/95.

“Sure,” I said, creating a facsimile of a desktop PC. “This is going to cast a mild Genjutsu on you to simulate what it would do in my old world, since I don’t know exactly how these things work. Okay?”

“Oh, okay,” Anko nodded, looking at the square monitor in recognition. “You had these in your world too?”

“Yeah, and a lot more powerful and sophisticated than anything Konoha has,” I said, standing up and walking around the table, grabbing one of the other chairs to sit by her. “We even have computers you could hold in your hand that did what Konoha had.”

“Wow,” Anko looked surprised. “That…how?”

“Just got better and more compact with every generation,” I replied. “We could even play games on them.”

The monitor turned ‘on’, bringing us to a desktop wall paper with a few shortcuts tucked in the corner. One of them was for Fallout 3, my first Fallout. I moved the mouse, and she watched my hand like a hawk, noting the correlation between the mouse moving and the cursor. I double-clicked on the short cut.

“So, the types of games you could play on this could be stupidly complex,” I began, booting up the game. “This is what we would call a ‘Role Playing Game’. You were dropped into a world with a role to play and expected to navigate it.”

It loaded. The theme started to play. I started to smile in nostalgia as I pressed ‘new game’.

“I had to select my gender in the womb,” I told her as my in-game character was born to James, the MC’s father. “In this game, you select it after your birth. I wonder what that would look like in real life…I think he would’ve dropped you here.”

Anko just gave a laugh, but was just staring at the screen with analytical interest.

The MC’s mom died and we fast forwarded a few years.

“Now we’re a toddler,” I said. “And we can move. Here, you try.”

“Oh,” Anko said, taking the mouse and looking at the keyboard. “What buttons do I press?”

“To move, you use W, A, S, and D,” I explained, pointing to each key in turn.

“Wait,” Anko froze, rapidly turning to stare at me. “…in your world, you used the rest of that alphabet?”

Oh, yeah. Our mission ranks were S, A, B, C, D… “Yeah. All twenty-six characters.”

Anko ran her hand through her hair. “That’s incredible! I knew we didn’t have all the letters, but I didn’t think there were so few of them.”

“There aren’t that many of them compared to Kanji,” I agreed with a nod. “But it serves our purposes. So, press the W to move forward.”

“W is the top one here?” Anko asked, pressing the button and making the toddler move forward. She hit the baby-gate and let go of the button. “Okay, what do I do now?”

“Well move the mouse…”

Teaching her how to move a video game character was fun, and a little frustrating, just because she hadn’t ever done anything like this before. Before long, she had opened the gate, grabbed the ball and then, finally, come to the children’s book ‘You’re SPECIAL’.

“I assigned my stats with a book just like that,” I explained as she started flipping through the pages with her mouse. “I took my Charisma down to one and shot Luck up to nine, after leveling my Intelligence to ten.”

“Why would you do that?” Anko asked with an incredulous frown. “Wouldn’t you have known that it would’ve made your life hell until you fixed it from your experience here.”

“Well, in the game, Charisma doesn’t actually do anything,” I replied. “It doesn’t affect dialogue with NPC’s at all.”

“Really,” Anko’s head fell into a tilt.

“The only thing it does is affect the starting rank of your Speech skill, and you can level that up with Skill Points easily,” I said dismissively. “The general uselessness of Charisma as a stat is why I thought I could get away with having a dumped Charisma. Bad idea, would not recommend, real life ruins everything.”

“Suddenly that entire part of your life makes sense,” Anko shook her head. “You had faulty data.”

“This is true in a lot more ways than one,” I replied with a nod. “Also, this sounds worse than it is, but I didn’t think you’d use the words ‘faulty data’.”

“I guess it was more like outdated information,” Anko conceded with a nod. At my continued amusement, she sighed. “I was Orochimaru’s science experiment. He researched everything and kept a lot of notes.”

“Right, right,” I replied with a nod of my own. “I completely forgot. You’ve always been just ‘Anko’ to me.”

“Well, now I’m Shimoda Anko,” She retorted with a giggle. “Your little dango.”

“You’re melting my heart again,” I said with a smile. “So now that we’ve done that, Dad’s going to quote some religious scripture to us.”

“Ooh, this should be interesting,” Anko said.

Then we went through the tutorial. The birthday party, where she first saw conversation options and shot a bb-gun at a radroach (which she thought was cute), then to the GOAT, until, finally, the part where you have to run from the Vault or get murdered by the crazy overseer.

“So, because dad left the vault,” Anko began, looking amused. “We’re being targeted.”

“That’s the size of it, yeah,” I replied with a nod.

“Okay then,” Anko nodded, starting to go through this final stage.

She killed a guard and took his gun. At which point something clicked and she started pointing at me excitedly. “Wait! Wait! This is where that came from!”

“Where what came from?” I asked with a curious smile.

“Your weapon!” Anko said excitedly. “It’s based on these things! Pistols!”

“That’s right,” I said, reaching into my coat jacket and pulling out my pistol. “I made a new one before I came back to Konoha. Way simpler in design.”

She took it gingerly, looking at it carefully and comparing it to the one on the screen. “This one’s smaller.”

“It’s tiny.”

“It’s a skinny little weapon,” Anko said with a smile, handing it back to me.

“By the way, I am totally going to give you one of these for your birthday,” I said with a grin.

“Ooh, I’d love one.” Anko just got this happy, eager smile on her face. “You’ll teach me how to use it?”

“Oh yeah,” I nodded.

Then she continued through the vault, shooting every rad-roach and security guard she came across with surprisingly good aim. Then Butch Deloria came around and asked for help saving his mom from the roaches.

Anko turned to me. “Should I help him, do you think?”

“I think you should give him BB gun at minimum,” I replied. “Give him the ability to kill the roaches himself and the gun’s useless once you leave the vault anyway.”

She hummed in thought. “Do I get anything if I help him personally?”

“His Jacket,” I shrugged. “But I don’t think it’s worth it if you just want to get out of here.”

“Alright, I’ll just give him the gun,” Anko replied, doing so.

She continued on. When we arrived at Amata’s interrogation, we watched her gun down the officer interrogating her, Anko getting the biggest smile on her face. From there, we got the password to the Overseer’s exit to the vault. Amata showed up, then we left the Vault.

The sunlight was blinding and as our character’s eyes got used to it, we saw the annihilated ruins of Washington DC.

“What happened here?” Anko asked, looking around, down at the corpses of protestors holding picket-signs, demanding to be let in.

“So, Fallout was based on an era in my countries culture from the 1950’s,” I started to explain, gesturing to the screen. “In the fifties, people were scared of nuclear war happening at any minute, but they thought the future would be filled with robots, lasers, invaders from the stars, all that jazz. So, when they were making Fallout, they bundled all that together to create this…a utopian society brought down to ruin by its zealotry and people are left to pick up the scraps.”

“Okay,” Anko nodded once. “Explain nuclear war.”

“Near the end of our second global war, my country developed a weapon called a Nuclear bomb,” I explained flatly. “We dropped two of them on Japan, one of our enemies at the time…the destruction was so utter and complete, people continuing to die from the nuclear fallout – hence the name of the game – for a long time afterwards, that the bombs were never used again. But the people were afraid of humanity wiping itself out with these nukes.”

“Japan,” Anko repeated the name. “That sounds like it’s actually in our language.”

“Well, it is the country the Naruto manga came from,” I replied.

“Ah. Okay then.”

“They were able to rebuild and they were a thriving nation when I died,” I wrapped it up. “Anyway, that’s my bloodline. It’s a game system designed to approximate reality, of someone getting more skilled and experienced as time goes on…that completely falls apart the second it’s applied to actual reality.”

“So, let me see if I have this straight,” Anko began, that analytical expression glued to her face. “You died, had a character progression system attached to you from another world, then sent your soul to reincarnate into yet another world, this one ours?”

I took a moment to think, and let the question sink in. “Yeah, that’s pretty much it.”

Anko let out a breath and stared at the screen, moving the mouse to look at the ruins below. “That’s…incredible.”

“That’s one way of putting it,” I replied with a nod. “When I put it like that, it sounds like a confusing, over complicated mess, personally.”

Anko just laughed and I laughed with her. As she settled down, she smiled at me. “So, what does this have to do with the Fishmen?”

“In Fallout, there’s something called the Forced Evolutionary Virus, or FEV. It’s a glowing green liquid that causes people to gain muscle mass and ‘evolve’, if you will,” I began to explain. “When I got to Orochimaru’s lab, the one where the Fishmen started to grow, I found his notes. He described a Kiri Nin that could breathe underwater that was captured by ROOT. Then the next note described how his containment pod had become filled with a glowing green liquid that he had no idea how it got there…”

“You’re kidding,” Anko’s eyes slowly started to widen.

“Nope.” I shook my head. “Then it escaped into the village and started flooding the sewers with smaller, dumber clones of itself once it grew to giant size. The only thing I know that looks like that, and has effects like that, and makes sense in the convoluted context that is my life? Is the FEV. From Fallout.”

“We should tell the Hokage,” Anko pointed out. “Your friends got kidnapped over this.”

“My only question is how,” I said, sighing to let out some stress. “I only recently decided I wanted to tell you and as you can see, it’s a long, long explanation. Beforehand, I wanted to take this secret to my grave. But now…we’ll tell them later. It’s not like it’s urgent or anything.”

“But whoever or whatever did that to Orochimaru’s secret lab could strike at any moment,” Anko argued with a glare. “It could do that again, or worse.”

“Tell you what,” I began. “If I get a quest notification, like you saw there while you were fighting through the vault, about some crazy science experiment, I’ll gear up to tell the Hokage. Alright?”

Anko’s eyes narrowed as she thought about it. “Alright.”

“Besides, we’re on our honeymoon,” I pointed out with a small smile. “I want to enjoy it.”

She slowly started to smile. “I do too. But promise me you’ll let me know if you get a quest notification. Alright?”

“I promise,” I complied.

“Thank you,” Anko said with a smile. “Now, let’s head up to your room. You’ve got couches and furniture up there, right? Or is it just the bed?”

“I’ve got couches and stuff in there,” I replied with a grin as I stood up. “Why?”

“Because we should have a spot to talk before we get into bed together,” Anko replied with a smile, also standing up.

“What’re we talking about?” I asked with a curious grin.

Anko looked back at me with a devious expression. “Sex.”

My grin evolved into a full-on smile. “Alright!”

We walked up the stairs, past my office and into my room.

My room was very expansive. The king-sized bed was in the center against the far wall. On either side were chairs and couches all gathered together tastefully around small tables. I sat down on one of the couches and my wife sat in my lap.

Anko hummed in appreciation, wiggling her cute little butt against my groin, making me feel good. “That is a big bed.”

“I hate not having room,” I replied with a grin.

“So, the first thing I have to ask,” Anko started with a devious smirk. “What’s something you want to try?”

Should I say it now, or save it for later? Yeah, probably a good idea to just get it out there. If she’s into it, she’s into it. If she’s not, no big deal. We’re married, we can talk about this sort of thing. “Anal.”

Anko hummed. “Alright, we can do that.”

“Uh, have you ever done that before?” I asked with a small frown. “I understand it can be really painful and can tear things down there if you aren’t relaxed enough.”

“You need a lot of lube, too,” Anko replied with a nod. “And yes, I can relax down there. It only hurts now if you’re too big...or not using enough lube.”

“How’d you learn?” I asked curiously.

“I used a set of plugs and a dildo when I was younger,” Anko shrugged. “I was dating a guy who I heard liked anal. But we broke up before we could do anything. I was so disappointed, I henged a clone.”

“Was it fun?”

“It’s…an acquired taste,” Anko answered matter-of-factly. “But yes, it’s a lot of fun now. It can make me orgasm.”

“That’s interesting,” I replied with some surprise. “The sphincter down there’s not an erogenous zone, so I wouldn’t think it could take you that far without something like rubbing your clitoris to go with it.”

“As I said, it’s an acquired taste,” Anko echoed with a raised eyebrow. She smiled and brought her face close to mine, breathing on my lips. “I’d love to do that with you; I just need some time to prepare.”

I hummed. “If you need to clean up, there’s a really simple jutsu I could teach you.”

Anko did a double take. “Really?”

“Oh yeah, it’s so easy to do,” I said, starting to slowly go through the hand signs, signaling her with a nod to start following along. “Start pooling your chakra all around your groin.”

She did so and I went through some more instructions. Really simple, and I watched her chakra pool and swirl according to my instructions. “Then you cast the jutsu.”

Anko did, then about jumped straight out of my lap, but put her arms around me as she looked down there with wide, shocked eyes. “Wow! Okay…yeah. That was wild.”

“But it worked though,” I replied with a grin. “You did it perfectly.”

“I can feel that! It was such a simple jutsu,” Anko shook her head. “Thank you, that saves me some time…you got any more like that?”

“Well, I got a couple techniques I can think of off the top of my head,” I said. “Not even jutsu, just chakra techniques.”

I cast a few chakra strings and pulled the coffee table over to us. Then, I used solid release to turn its surface into raw friction that you wouldn’t be able to run your hand across it without it stopping dead. “Okay, so try to run your hand across the table.”

She placed her hand on the table and tried to do it. She couldn’t move her hand, except to take it off. “Huh. Okay, what’s the technique?”

“Just make a thin layer of chakra over your skin,” I said, doing exactly that, then running my hand over the table like it was made of slick ice. “Just push enough to get it out of your skin, but don’t do anything else.”

Anko hummed, looking at her hand and glaring at it as she tried to get the chakra to do what she wanted. When she was satisfied, she laid her hand on the table again, and ran it across like it was surfing on butter. “Wait, that’s so smooth!”

She placed her other hand down on the table and couldn’t move it, but the hand she was focusing on was gliding across it like it was nothing.

“That takes care of the lubricant issue,” I said with a nod. “Of course, if you can’t hold it, I can use it myself. Wouldn’t be any trouble.”

“Hm, you’ll have to help me practice,” Anko replied, bringing her finger under my chin to pull me forward.

“Well, I was going to do that anyway.”

She laughed and we kissed.

“What else do you got?” Anko asked with a fascinated expression after we broke apart.

“Just one,” I said. “You know chakra’s really good at connecting things, right?”

“Well, yeah,” Anko replied with a shrug. “What needs connecting?”

“Well, if you put chakra in your anal sphincter, where all the nerve endings are,” I started, holding up one finger to symbolize the body part. “Then you connect it with your clitoris, stimulating one would be like stimulating the other and since the clitoris is such a high erogenous zone, you could get the sphincter to share that trait.”

“And stimulating one would be like stimulating both of them,” Anko replied, blinking. Her eyes then went really, really wide. “That would be amazing!”

My marriage is one where I can discuss all the perverted possibilities of chakra that I’ve been secretly harboring in the back of my skull. I am a blessed man. “If you really wanted to double up, you’d connect both of those things to your vagina. With the g-spot especially? Then no matter what I’m doing down there, you’d be soaring through the clouds. Putting it lightly.”

“Hm, but I’d need to train it, though,” Anko pointed out with a pout. “So, I can actually hold all of those while we’re actually having sex. Those mind-blowing orgasms are going to take a while.”

“Ah, working for it just makes you appreciate them more,” I told her with a grin. “Now, I had a question for you.”

“Lay it on me, sex god,” Anko said, smiling deviously.

Little early to be calling me that. Of course, since I’m pretty sure I just blew her mind with how to use chakra to take advantage of her biology, it might be warranted. Maybe. “How many kids do you want?”

Anko’s eyes got wide and sparkling again, like she was staring at a dream of hers that was so close she could taste it. “As many as you can put in me. I want dozens of little Shimoda’s running around our compound.”

“Awesome,” I replied, grinning like a man who just won the jackpot. “I’ve always wanted a large family.”

“Yes!” Anko did a mini-celebration in my lap.

Then I pulled her into another kiss, because frankly, I’m getting a little impatient.

“So, then I had another question for you.”

“Hm?”

“What kind of kinks do you have?” I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

She got that devious look on her face again, walking her fingers up my chest in a way that lit my whole body on fire. “I like being spanked.”

“Alright.” That’s pretty common actually.

“I like being whipped.”

“Okay.” That not so much.

“I like being held down and ravished by a strong, dominant man and not being able to do a thing about it,” Anko got this wild look in her eyes. Pretty sure I was beat red at this point, too, which prompted her next line. “You want to be that man, don’t you?”

“More than you know,” I growled back at her with a little more intensity than I meant.

She shifted in her seat, straddling my legs, pressing her lips into mine. Our tongues met, our breath mixed and our hand went to hold each other tightly. I squeezed her little butt, making her squeak in pleasure and she started rubbing that butt into my groin.

Oh…I want you more than I can stand right now…

Patience, Daisuke. You’ve still got a couple more things to talk about.

I broke it off and the both of us were panting heavily. I’m pretty sure I started sweating too. “Okay, we can worry about the more…intense stuff once we figure out a safe word and get the right toys, which I don’t want to worry about right now.”

“Alright, we can do plain regular tonight,” Anko said, sounding just a little disappointed. Then she perked right back up. “It’ll give me an excuse to practice linking everything up anyway.”

“I mean, we can do doggy style too if you’re into that,” I suggested with a curious frown.

“Eh,” She made a waffling expression. “Not for the whole time; I want to see your beautiful face.”

“Makes sense,” I replied with a nod. “So how often are we going to be creating the four-legged beast?”

“How often do you want to make the four-legged beast?” Anko asked curiously.

“Give me your minimum,” I began with a devious smirk of my own. “And we can negotiate up from there.”

Anko laughed, happily and hard. “Alright. I was thinking every night for starters.”

“Every night, wow,” I replied, my grin exploding into a huge smile. “You sure you got the stamina for that?”

“I’m a goddess, remember?” Anko replied with a smirk. “I’m pretty sure that came with a stamina boost. If not, well, I want to see how long I can last anyway.”

“Alright,” I picked Anko up, bridal style and she yelped and laughed happily as I put her on the bed, quickly getting on top of her.

She was looking at me with hunger in her eyes, looking up and down my body as I made our clothes fall through our bodies, through the bed and onto the floor.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear. “You’re mine now, Anko.”

“Take me,” Anko moaned in response. “Take me hard.”

---

By the end, our bed was nearly soaked through. I had finished and curled up under the sheets, wrapping Anko, my beautiful, glorious wife in my arms, holding her tightly with one arm, my other hand running across her side and down her thigh.

Speaking of completely soaked through, Anko was drenched in sweat, droplets still beading and falling down her skin. Her whole body was trembling in my embrace, her arms slowly and clumsily trying to wrap around me. She looked up at me with nothing short of complete devotion in her eyes, a content smile on her face.

“I love you Daisuke,” She whispered out, her voice a little hoarse. “I love you so, so much.”

My entire body was singing praises to the greatest woman I will ever know. It was on fire, burning with passion and memories of the pure bliss that I found between her thighs. The sounds of her screaming my name were echoing in my head louder than any melody to grace my ear, past, present or future.

“I love you too,” I told her with a smile to match. “Let’s make this last, okay?”

We belong together.

“Forever,” Anko agreed, falling asleep in my arms.

---

Author’s Note: Yup, this is the chapter that made this fic’s rating change. I don’t have a problem with Anko and Daisuke’s discussion and how it ended because, well, they’re married. This is the sort of thing that married couples should talk about. But it’s not suitable for a T rating. Also, not interested in writing erotica, but I hope that bit at the end wasn’t too much for some of you. I’d like feedback from everyone.

Last chapter was 4k words, there around. This one is over 8k, not including this author’s note. So, for some reason it’s easier for me to write Daisuke and Anko being lovey-dovey than it is for me to write my version of the Wave Arc. Need to work on that. Hopefully the next chapter will be easier.

Shout out goes out too Melden V, Anders Kronquist, Ray Tony Song, Volkogluk, Aaron Bjornson, iolande, Martin Auguado, Julio, Jiopaba, Hackerham, Tim Collins-Squire, Maben00, Sultan Saltlick, Ventari, PbookR, RichardWhereat, Seij, ChristobalAlvarez, Aenor Knight, Apperatus, EPiCJB19, Seeking Raven. Thank you for your continued support, you guys are Super! Well, I mean you are Super Patrons, so of course you’re super!

Thank you all so much!

Until the next time!

~Fulcon

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  29. Reader_as_a_Hobby

Reader_as_a_Hobby Versed in the lewd.

while I'm nearly certain that they had computers, even at the beginning of Naruto, I do know that they had moniters for sure. Digital monitors too, you can see them in the chunin exams.

30. Fulcon

I'll need screen caps before I believe that.

KIro, Relyt33, RichardWhereat and 2 others like this.