1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thunderstruck (MCU SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by BlueBiscuit, May 20, 2019.

1. Furian

Furian Just here to deliver chicken

That was my understanding of the MCU too.

So basically destroying the timestone is impossible without other stones ... leaving you with going for the tesseract or possibly mindstone before the MCU timeline begins.

Way I see it it's best to let things happen and nab the stones in the fracas.

2. Vlad

Vlad I trust you know where the happy button is?

The infinity stones are needed or extra-dimensional gribblies are going to eat the universe. Dormamu is only one of the many things the stones were made as a failsafe to protect the universe.

david15 and Furian like this.
  3. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Or he could just get Tony to build him a nanobot glove that’ll let him steal the Stones off of Thanos’ hand and then snap him out of existence. ;)

Thanks to the power of Shazam, he’d probably be able to do so without dying or being horribly crippled, either.

4. Furian

That only worked because the glove thanos used at the time was made by tony. It would not have worked with the original glove and thus you would have to allow half the universe to be snapped away and then try to undo it. Very heroic of you mate.

kabs likes this.
  5. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Did it? I think that Tony’s nanotech might be a bit more advanced than that.

Besides, he could always just take any Stones he gets ahold of and store them in the Rock of Eternity. If he has Shazam’s powers, he should be able to travel back and forth to there without much difficulty.

Crimson Reiter likes this.
  6. Furian

Moot point since tony's nanotech doesnt get that advanced till infinity war.

Where exactly is the rock of eternity? And did it transfer with him to the MCU? Is it still accessible?

7. LysanderArgent

LysanderArgent Responsible Pervert

Lying or telling half-truths to the Ancient One seems really stupid to me. She seems wise enough to handle anything you throw at her.

RichardWhereat and kabs like this.
  8. gascan90

gascan90 Know what you're doing yet?

I like the story so far but I am disappointed he did not ask to have the knowledge of the wizard and access to the rock of eternity.