1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

I think what was meant is that Grayfia is handling the devil side of the fertility charm sales.

2. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Rias is the heir of her family. rather then one joining the other's house/clan it likely going to be an alliance.

kinglugia, Biofan09 and Least Devotee like this.
  3. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

FTFY ;)

kinglugia, ZipLopz, tomio and 3 others like this.
  4. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

This just gave me a thought to what Issei's Normal Human Parents are gonna feel when they eventually realize that their son became an Oyabun and head of an organization. I imagine them waking up one day and heading out only to be greeted by a line of bowing Yakuza/Yokai saying "GOOD MORNING MASTER/MISTRESS!"

...even funnier when others start to have expectations of the PARENTS of a Solar -fuckin- Dragon God

5. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

"Not what we hoped for, but at least our boy is doing something with his life other than masturbating."

6. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Did Bright have Primordial Principle Emulation?

7. Furoan

Furoan Making the rounds.

Hmm...question. Would Sorcery work in this new world? I mean charms work basically by throwing amazing amounts of magical energy at things and going "Hey I'm a Exalt" but Sorcery IIRC works by principles underpinning Creation that were inprinted in its inception by the Primordials.

8. the DragonBard

Actually, Sorcery was IIRC, what they used to 'make' Creation.

9. Stroth

I doubt it, she'd never acknowledge that another Solar had better insight into the Yozi than her, so I can't imagine her being willing to use K'tula's charm. And frankly, the thing is a hack job. She's probably got something similar though.

You've got that exactly reversed.

10. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Not true. Charms are not magical spells, they're expressions of superhuman skill in various fields. If you're thinking about an essence pool, that isn't an MP meter so much as it is a stamina meter.

TheWave, tomio, Least Devotee and 2 others like this.
  11. Furoan

I was talking about Essance yes. The Core Book does make a note that a lot of Solar Charms work by throwing around a HUGE amount of Essance. IIRC the example given was ten motes of Essence was like the equivalent of Excalibur.
    EDIT: Found it. Second edition core book, Page 179. The comparison is between ten motes of Solar Essence as being equivalent to the Philosophers stone or the blade Excalibur. Of course that's probably hyperbole but *shrug*.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  12. Stroth

Sorcery works by dumping huge amounts of essence into the world and using it to just override reality into whatever you want. Charms work by either filling yourself with a small amount of essence to reinforce whatever it is your doing (excellencies), or by shaping essence into a specific pattern that causes the world to react in a specific way (other charms).

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 3 others like this.
  13. Furoan

Hmm...I thought Sorcery had a bit to do with shaping the Essance Flows of the world though I admit I probably should reread the book of Sorcery.

14. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Issei Dad: Do you hear that?

Issei Mom: Yes I do.

Issei Mom & Dad: Is the sigh of relief from our ancestors, of not having an useless descendant.
    ---
    Issei: Shitty parents.

Mittelt: Let them be Issei, they are proud of you in their on way.

Issei: You are right.

M: (Should I tell him?)

TheWave, ScrewFate, tomio and 9 others like this.
  15. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Sorcery is basically hacking reality, thaumaturgy is the minor magics that work within the rules of the world.

AZATHOTHoth and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  16. Jefepato

Jefepato Know what you're doing yet?

IIRC that Charm hadn't been written when she was statted up. I don't think she'd have wanted it anyway, though.

She did have Power From Darkness, so she could probably learn almost any horrible thing if it was worth it enough.

17. Furoan

What's that infernal charm that is basically setting up a minor secondary soul inside your primary to act as a Essance battery? I mean I know we have Boosted gear to keep us flowing with Essence but...

(Also am I the only one who takes Bright's interest in Diag's confirmation that Dragon's have a infinite lifespan to mean she's going to try (though who knows if she would succeed) to get Issei up to Essance 11 in the (VERY) far distant future. (as in thousands of years in the future most likely).

18. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

From the Malfeas tree, Sun Heart Furnace Soul. And it is an Overdrive/Reactor based Charm. We can do better.

19. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

Sorta a contradiction in terms. Essence 10 is defined as "using 100% of your powers potential" or "as enlightened as a being can be and still exist". It's possible to rework your power to get stronger after reaching Essence 10, but that's changing the nature of your essence, not getting Essence 11.

20. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Essence 11+ is not listed in core books and all due to the fact that they are OP as fuck. But it definitely exists - unless you are alluding that the Yozis and Neverborn are at E10?

They didn't stat them in core book and their extensions, but that's what makes them even more scarier!

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  21. Jefepato

Jefepato Know what you're doing yet?

Yes, the Yozis are E10. We have stats for the Ebon Dragon in RotSE and he is E10. It was plainly stated at least once that nothing is higher than E10.

TheWave, tomio, kinglugia and 4 others like this.
  22. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

No Primordials are all E10 Sol is E10 Luna is E10. E10 for all the old fucks including the Dragons nothing exists past E10 not even Fae in the Wyld go pass E10.

TheWave, tomio, kinglugia and 3 others like this.
  23. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Essence level is a measure of how deep you can reach into and observe reality in Creation, which is made of Essence. E10 is "I can see Everything" level, so there isn't a level to reach beyond E10.

TheWave, tomio, kinglugia and 4 others like this.
  24. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

So, 2 questions:

1) What are we going to do with Jan-Inhan Chujeog? Here we have this sword that is eager to be wielded again after spending a long time dormant and/or sealed, yet we are clearly more of a Martial Artists than a swordsman. So... should we talk to it and see if it would accept any of our allies/followers fighting it for the right to wield it? Do any of them even need a shape-shifting sword?

2) How Dragonic is our Dragoon/Warform thing anyway? Back in the Raiser fight it seemed to be like a bipedal dragon-human hybrid, but at the end of the Youkai Yakuza Arc it seemed more like a full out walking-on-4-legs dragon. Do we have 2 different forms or am I missing something?

Edit: *Comes back 36 hours later to check and see if anyone answered my questions*
    *sees that no one posted anything*
    Was it something I said or is there a superstition about posting on April 1st or something?
    *sulks a bit*

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  25. Furoan

Well I didn't really know the answer to either so didn't really comment ;)

Though I did have a question, a while ago (I think after our training with Azrael) there was a scene where somebody (I think it was Rias but it could have been Azrael) points out that we had obtained the power equivalent to a low class devil. Am I misjudging power levels or something? We are a Solar...though granted we are a baby Solar with only like Essence 4. Or was that just what they could work out, or to do with reputation rather than pure power?

26. the DragonBard

You've got to remember, Solars are more about flexibility and being able to do just about anything. Raw destructive power doesn't come as easily, at least with corebook charms.

Ultimate class Devils, and those of equivalent power levels, can unleash as much destructive power as a nuke over an area the size of a small city or up to one of the islands of Japan. For a Solar to do the same is a lot more difficult, and usually requires Sorcery, Artifacts, or combos

However, Solars are probably better at one on one combat, in general.

Edit: Just thought of something.
    When we get to the peace treaty arc, Issei will probably end up limit breaking, as several of the attacking magicians are female, and will be taken down in the battle.

27. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

*Grumbles* Oh sure, his question gets answered within the hour. *Sulking intensifies*.

All kidding aside:
    And just like that, that one charm that lets people know something is up when limit breaking just become more urgent to get. This does raise another question I have: Does seeing multiple women in distress simultaneously count as a single point towards limit break or several?

In other news, I've been perusing through some of the other quests in the site, namely the NSFW ones. You people are fucking insane you know that? *cackles* I love it.

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 3 others like this.
  28. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Glorious Solar Plate can't be used together with Balance Breaker. However, it's cheaper to use.
    As of now Issei isn't capable of learning any Martial Art that is classified as Sidereal, for he lacks a Sifu. To bypass that limitation he will need specific Charms, and those only work on DxD, outside Creations's strict rules.
    Pretty much. Officially they swore loyalty to the Emperor, but every ruler since the Edo period pretty much know not to investigate too much, just to accept the good results.
    Nope. She is probably the most knowledgeable persona about Demons and Yozi, but she has too much pride to use anything but Solar Charms.
    Believe me, there will be time when Jan's power will be useful.
    No, Issei's Dragoon form didn't change. He can get on all four, but he's slower than on two legs.
    This:
    Issei doesn't have the raw destructive power that the top hitters of DxD have, but as the ancient Solars did for the Primordials he push forward with skills and reality-breaking powers.

In DxD terms, Issei is a Tech fighter, sad to be a bitch to fight for all Power fighters.
    They are? Well, that give me an excuse to explain that.
    Now this, is an interesting question.
    QQ is an uncanny fertile ground for smut and sex scenes, yes. Especially tentacles.

TheWave, tomio, ZipLopz and 7 others like this.
  29. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

QQ does have a unhealthy fetish for tentacles and Yuri and Futanari... also everything combined.

30. Caoslegion

Caoslegion Know what you're doing yet?

the current arc makes me think of this.

by the way, why hasn't the lastest update been threadmarked?