1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Killing Nazis for fun!

Discussion in 'Questing' started by PocketRikimaru, Jul 7, 2019.

1. PocketRikimaru

PocketRikimaru Experienced.

You're a Jew in Warsaw Ghetto and you have found yourself with magic powers after reading out loud an ancient text with Ancient Hebrew text cover.

And you immediately set to finding a nazi alone and killing him.

"Hanz, your time is up nazi scum!"

How do you use your powers to kill him?

[] Write in
    [] Light him up on fire
    [] Tear his soul in two with your extendable claws
    [] Turn him to stone with your glare
    [] Torture him to death with slow disintegration
    [] rip him up with super samson strength
    [] point at him and say "Angel of Death, take this man
    [] Electricute him to death
    [] Kick him in the nuts after tying him up and repeatedly healing then destroying his lower body with cancer
    [] open a tiny black hole within his heart
    [] Mind control him into torturing himself to death

Seek212., Ddmkm122, Aramis and 2 others like this.
  2. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

[x] rip him up with super samson strength

And the rest of them muhfuggin phillistines

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Mannfred Von Carstein

Mannfred Von Carstein Patron Saint of Futanari

Um, wouldn’t this be better suited for a forum without an explicit no politics rule? Just a thought.

Ddmkm122 and mapu like this.
  4. PocketRikimaru

Dude this is literally WW2 period killing literal nazis.

I hope that's not politically divisive. But I will of course agree that there won't be any intentional jokes about anything outside the time period.

5. Polemarchos

Polemarchos Getting sticky.

Holy shit, they're nazis. Next you'll be saying we can't touch on the Rape of Nanjiing. Obvious answer is pointing, I'll pretend to sieg heil every fascist i see, make it to the USSR and become the hero of Stalingrad.

6. Threadmarks: First Hans killed, two more coming
    PocketRikimaru

Anyway looks like ripping the nazi in twane with super strength won! 100% vote support!
    ---
    Flexing your rippling biceps, you grasp the gibbering Nazi's shoulders, and riiiip.
    Well, it wasn't really a ripping sound, more like crunching of pig bones breaking, a wash of blood and squishiness. In one hand you held is left side, the other, his right. Unfortunately it seemed uneven, but ultimately it was a success.
    It appeared that the gibbering and noise and absence of their guard-member had attracted attention, as you heard two goose steppers coming towards your position.
    Thinking quickly, you prepared for adding another two to your avenge list.

[] Rushing to the side of the doorway, ready to ambush them, taking advantage of your camouflage power.
    [] Preparing a rune formation with Hans' blood and bones, and inviting a minor Angel of Death to help
    [] Just standing there, facing the entry, ready to destroy their morale by tanking the bullets without damage then punching them dead
    [] Shapeshifting into a multi-winged lion with eyes of burning coal
    [] Pressing hands together and launching metal spikes at them
    [] write-in

7. archangis

archangis Not too sore, are you?

[X] Shapeshifting into a multi-winged lion with eyes of burning coal

If you aren't shifting into an abomination against all that is good, why even live ?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. PocketRikimaru

ehh, it's similar to one of the Revelation creatures worshiping god, but yeah terrifying as fuck to humans.
    Anyone wanna bring a second vote in?

Ddmkm122 and Aramis like this.
  9. Questionable_Quester

Questionable_Quester Versed in the lewd.

[X] Preparing a rune formation with Hans' blood and bones, and inviting a minor Angel of Death to help

Ddmkm122 and PocketRikimaru like this.
  10. luhar1997

luhar1997 I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Just standing there, facing the entry, ready to destroy their morale by tanking the bullets without damage then punching them dead

Ddmkm122 and PocketRikimaru like this.
  11. Threadmarks: 2nd and 3rd Hans killed
    PocketRikimaru

May as well have all three succeed, might encourage people to do drive by voting or something and I like having more ways to kill nazi's.
    --
    Bones, blood and limbs. Formation is important. That's it, Hans' legs make the top and bottom of the Samekh, and his arms make up the sides. Now, as I put the rest of the limbs making up a Nun in the middle, chant: הו, אולי תשלח מלאך שיעזור לי להציל את עמך מן המדכא (oh father, may you send an angel to help me save your people from the oppressor)
    As you chanted and felt a whisper answer, the approaching steps grew louder, and you flood your body with concentrated fury that had briefly abated due to satisfied bloodlust. But... you were mad. Bronze fur grew from every part of your body, legs got longer, hands became paws with large claws, and, within a few more seconds, the transformation was complete. Large wings, hot glowing coals of eyes. Steps were almost here.
    The moment the two nazis walked in, your roar deafened the area, extending your wings fully, and the enemy were absolutely petrified, not moving as you padded slowly towards them, until the last moment. One managed to point their weapon at you and shot, but the bullet refracted off your fur without effect.

Jaws extended,
    teeth descended
    Nazis expended.

The minor angel of death needs to know your priorities, so that they might fulfill their role most effectively.
    [] write in
    [] kill any Nazi that steps foot near the Ghetto
    [] kill any Nazi soldier they lie eyes on without priority
    [] follow and eliminate ranged threats

What do you personally do?
    [] just hunt, your like your wing'd form
    [] prowl on ground causing a nuisance
    [] talk to your people, helping direct a revolt
    [] write in

12. Questionable_Quester

Questionable_Quester Versed in the lewd.

[X] kill any Nazi that steps foot near the Ghetto

[X] talk to your people, helping direct a revolt

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. luhar1997

luhar1997 I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] kill any Nazi that steps foot near the Ghetto

[X] talk to your people, helping direct a revolt

Ddmkm122 likes this.