1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you reading light novels right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by pollard364586, Aug 3, 2019.

1. pollard364586

pollard364586 Gone for Good

I am reading light novels right now is isekai nonbiri nouka novel and This is one of the best.
    AND
    What are you reading light novels right now?
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    See: https://kisslightnovels.info/novel/isekai-nonbiri-nouka

giodan likes this.
  2. Accelerator

Accelerator Versed in the lewd.

The crest of stars

giodan likes this.
  3. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

Seconding the suggestion for Isekai Nonbiri Nouka (this link actually has several more chapters).

Other LNs and WNs I have read and enjoyed in the last few weeks/months: I Got Reincarnated and Mistaken as a Genius (yes, I know that the grammar is off), I Hate Being in Pain so I Think I'll Make a Full Defence Build (I really should catch up on it, incidentally), My House is a Magic Power Spot, and of course the classic In Another World With My Smartphone (note: chapters up to 311 are only available on Wayback Machine - and then only if you know where to look - or possibly on some aggregator sites).

While writing this post, I encountered several other novels that I now want to read; will try to report once I've read enough of them to figure out whether I liked them.

4. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

I'm currently binging through Heavy Object. Some of the volumes are hit or miss and since I saw the anime first I feel like it looses something not be animated.

I'm also currently waiting for the next English volume of Strike the Blood which I really like. It has its issues but it has some good points that I like. I think its biggest problem in my personal opinion is that it like many harems has the first/main girl not be as good as the other girls.

And I really need to get back to reading Tokyo Ravens.

5. Slothththth

Slothththth Existence is pain. Give me money.

Dungeon Seeker

I was partway through the LN when I decided to read the manga version. It's really shortened, but good shit.

giodan likes this.