1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

I was just looking over some charms, and it looks like the charm 'Sun and Moon Method' might let us know how to get to Creation.

It tells the user where their Lunar mate is, and how to get there. Plus, it explicitly mentions that, if they are in different realms of existence, the closest portal between them.

2. Selias

Selias Well worn.

I usually just read story posts, unless I have nothing else to do.

ThatWhichAlwaysIs likes this.
  3. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

To be honest, Exaltation seems to be a "Be your own God" DIY kit.

It gives you what you need to become your own divinity, and not the wussy sort of exalted gods either.

In exalted, gods are more like japanese Kami, which in turn are more spirits of places/objects that actual gods as most of us would understand the term.
    What Sol Ignus hands out is more like the starter park to becoming what he is.

You get to wield your own holy light/anima banner against whatever you decide is "Unholy" (with castigating judgement) and you get to start your own religion/cult.

"Here, take this tiny E1 spark, look after it, feed it loads of tasty exp and one day you might be as awesome as I am"

4. Furoan

Furoan Making the rounds.

Point of order, E2 spark, EVERYBODY has at least Essence 1 but for most people its sleeping and might as well not exist for all they know how to feel it/use it. However your point stands.

The Infernal Exalted are basically Baby Yozi/Primordials as well.

5. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I wonder how Vampires are going to react to Issei in this quest, lets hope there are not Tzimisce in this universe.

The second part of the update was amazing Alexander.

I have been updating the TV tropes a little, what tropes do you want to put in the TV tropes page for the quest

6. Furoan

WoD vampires being here...oh gods. That implies that the REST of the WoD is here which means
    A) Technocracy/Traditions are here. (Though the thought of what a Twilight Caste Solar could do with the Sphere's is kind of terrifying...hopefully this is pre-avatar storm)
    B) The Apocalypse is coming.
    C) Pentex is here.
    D) The Antediluvian's are about to wake up. This is a bad thing.

Though the cosmology doesn't really work with DxD...though I would have said the same thing to half the things in this quest and Alexander has them working to one degree or the other.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  7. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

wrong world, the only Vampires here are the DxD ones, no WoD Vampires or NWoD ones for that matter

8. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I was not saying that vampires of WoD would appear in this quest, but Alexander maybe is going to expand the DxD vampires.

WoD vampires are nightmare fuel, imagine if Gasper was that variety of vampire.

9. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

He'd be the cutest abomination.

Though honestly, he can already be one when he's pissed.

TheWave, Z000, noahgab1133 and 3 others like this.
  10. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Also Highschool DxD world has already Vampires, Werewolfs, Mages, we have not seen a Mummy or Ghosts but they might exist, that god that helped Issei looks like a Fair Folk, it is WoD lite.

Alexander may base somethings from WoD to expand the world.

I doubt the Devils and the other factions would let Pentex exist.

Also Magic and Technology coexist, Paradox does not exist, though there is he posibility there are meny types of magic; The Virtual Adepts, and the Society of Ether would be friends with the Grimory institute.

Nobody sane wants an Apocalypse to happen.

But remember there are Eldritch Abominations, and other things we may not know out there, have fun.

Gasper he is so cute that everyone think he is a bishoujo.

11. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

there a reason the people over at the SB DxD thread call him Alucard-lite when he piss off, cause he kinda is from a certain point of view

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  12. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

just watching the new episode of born, makes me so hyped for the treaty arc in this quests.

tannin=awesome
    Sairaorg=best bro
    ravel is love ravel is life
    kuroka best slut XD

looking forward to the next update alex

kinglugia and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  13. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I have been wondering, how Kuroka is going to react to Issei in this quest now that he is a Bishonen, rich, he is fit, and has Sacred Gear

kinglugia, EternitynChaos and UberJJK like this.
  14. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Given how her canon self already offered herself to both Issei and Vali to get at that Heavenly Dragon DNA?

Koneko's going to have to get a really really big water bottle and a gigantic roll of paper to keep her sister off Issei.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  15. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I think we've got our first glimpse of a certain bastard in this EP.

16. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

... Just a thought.
    For Issei's Mil tan project. Maybe as a smaller stepping stone, he could research turning Gasper to a girl, permanently.
    I see a path to Mil tan evolving as thus,

He sees Azazel's genderbender gun.
    He improves on genderbender gun to make it permanent
    Test fire on Gasper
    That's at least one part of the Magical Girl in the quest for Mil tan over with.
    -profit???

17. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Grasper's a cross dresser not a transsexual. this has been discussed before.

18. Lone Wolf 666

Lone Wolf 666 Versed in the lewd.

You don't turn bro's to hoes.

19. Z000

Gasper would be scarier if he got turn into a girl

just think what happen when her period hit and some one piss her off

Alucard would be proud from the resulting blood bath

20. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

and that still won't stop her solar dragon SWAG TOO STRONG

TheWave, TmDagger, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  21. prince84

prince84 Versed in the lewd.

Someone should write an omake about Gasper being dropped on Alucard to watch over him for a weekend, Integra's reaction would be worth a laugh.

22. Z000

it would have to be post-Vol 12 and pre-Valerie Gasper, since he can't control his Alucard mode yet and that make his unleashing his power more dramatic
    heck they probably drop him off to Alucard to get his super mode under control

23. Furoan

...I wonder if Alucard would actually respect him enough to train him, there are VERY FEW people that Alucard actually respects. If not handled right Alucard could go "...yeah, no. Get the hell of Integra's lawn."

...That said, Alucard under Integra showing up at the conferance of the three power's or what not would be hillarious for the universal 'Oh shit' that would result...(Though even leaving Alucard out, the implications of Iscariot being a thing with Alexander Anderson hopping around and Maxwell being there in a setting where people want to retain the balance of power...hah. Besides Alucard I can't see HIM being party to the 'great truce'...which might actually explain people's oh shit reaction considering how many millions of souls he has kicking around...)

24. derkan

derkan Experienced.

With this many soul, how many sacred gear does he have ?

25. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Remember, most SG aren't that powerful. They just give the user something... more.

Ones like Swordbirth, Blade Blacksmith, and the various combat useable Sacred Gear are supposed to be rare.

26. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I wonder what kind of rumors are running in Kuoh Academy, or how is the school situation for Issei.

I wonder if a certain group of Fujoshis have used Issei appareance for "inspiration"?

Also age of consent in Japan is 13 years.

Alucard would hate alot of the Vampires clans and Antediluvian from OWoD.

I wonder if magician are hidden in their own world like in Harry Potter?

27. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

He got suspended for turning into a dragon and punching a phoenix on school grounds.

Yes, we saw that when Issei and Kiba met the day after he Exalted.

That's an urban myth. While it's set at thirteen at the country level, all of the prefectures have local laws forbidding anything like that with anyone under the age of eighteen. In fact they're actually stricter than most of the world: you have to be at least twenty years old to marry without your parents permission.

He wouldn't really care. They're monsters that know they're monsters and damn well act like monsters. He saves his hatred for monsters that try to pretend that they're still human instead of accepting their natures.

Probably not.

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, tomio and 5 others like this.
  28. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Doesn't stop them from pre-marital sex :V

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  29. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

No, but it does mean they can lock you in a cell with a six-foot-two yakuza enforcer named the japanese equivalent of Bubba if they catch you screwing a fourteen year old.

TheWave, tomio, ZipLopz and 5 others like this.
  30. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Alucard morality is wierd, but he enter in Blue and Orange morality, he would leave them alone unless one of them tries to kill Integra.

Thank you Stroth for answering my questions.

It is good that common sense, and sanity prevails.

Lets try to adapt the Vampires from WoD and other to Highschool DxD or better to this quest verse. (Just for fun.)

Some vampires are going to fear Solar Issei because his aura is sunlight.

I have a funny idea Alucard playing cards with Smiling Jack, Caine, several werewolfs, Issei, Gasper, several archmages, a mummy, and a lot of other people.

-I am trying to give omake ideas, but nothing is coming to my mind.

AZATHOTHoth and kinglugia like this.