1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Classic

Discussion in 'General' started by Tavarokk, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Tavarokk

Tavarokk Pursuer of perversion

Who's planning to play? On which realm? I reckon I'll give it a spin on EU-En PvP sever, unless they bring EU/RU separation back for whatever reason.

Zeroguard likes this.
  2. Zeroguard

Zeroguard Eater of M&M's

I'm planning to play atm, considering rolling a Forsaken Mage cause my mainstay since Wrath, Paladin, is pretty much garbage in Classic. Might make a Priest cause I do enjoy healing as well but will see when the time comes. Probably US Thalnos

3. conkerbadfurdayg

conkerbadfurdayg Getting sticky.

As soon as I renew my sub that has been inactive for couple years, yeah ill play. US PVP server for sure, no idea what realm(haven't seen them). I will probably get the 6month sub tonight or next week.

Zeroguard likes this.
  4. Tavarokk

All non-RP EU servers are full XD

Blizz are going to roll out five more in an hour-ish, let's see if I can snatch a cheeky name ^_^

Zeroguard likes this.
  5. Zeroguard

Zeroguard Eater of M&M's

Yeah they need to scramble soon to meet the demand they claimed they wouldnt have lol.

6. Tavarokk

Got dwarf warrior named Durin on Mograine.

Other things to try if that failed were Snorri, Thorin, Thorgrim and Grugni ^_^

7. conkerbadfurdayg

conkerbadfurdayg Getting sticky.

From what I'm seeing on twitch right now, definitely not playing till tonight

8. Berserkslash

Berserkslash Happiest. Fucking. Lizard.

Trying to get in right now, gonna be playing an undead Priest. Sad not to be able to be a Cow Priest but will make do.

9. Tavarokk

Lmao, Mograine went from empty to High yesterday when it was added in under half an hour.

I logged in fine this morning (UTC +3 timezone rocks), but, in hindsight, very unwisely logged out a couple hours later to get some tea - 2+ hours queue when I got back XD

10. Berserkslash

Damn, it's still blocked up? Gonna try and get on for a bit before I go to work, so hope not.

11. Tavarokk

Depends on server, but most are, to some degree. I managed to log onto Flamelash without a queue, which was fortunate, since I've made a shaman there (alliance chars on Mograine).

Elwynn forest on Mograine is a fucking battlefield, quest mob and interactible spawns were surrounded with honest to god rings of waiting players, sometimes several rows deep XD

12. Berserkslash

Yeah I got through since I'm on the US side, servers are pretty empty right now over here.

13. Berserkslash

Well, off to work now, having some with this so far at least, though it is early early days.

What all are everyone planning on picking up profession wise to earn money?

14. Tavarokk

Tailoring + skinning, which also weighted heavily on why I started with my warlock rather than dwarf - node gathering will be a pain in the ass till the players spread out some more, and there's not enough bags in the market by far now that everyone needs them and there are no tailors yet.

15. Berserkslash

Was thinking tailoring/enchanting myself. Tailoring for the bags and cuz I'm a priest so could use the clothes/bags and enchanting cuz it needs an investment of time and resources before it gets anywhere and I might as well start asap. Also so I can disenchant the things I make, if its possible.

16. Tavarokk

Any of you guys managed to stay on the first server you've made a char on so far?

17. Zeroguard

Zeroguard Eater of M&M's

It's been a several hour queue to get back onto Stalagg so not me. I made an alt on another server, westfall I think, and have played on there.

18. Tavarokk

I already mentioned how I had to move from Mograine to Flamelash, but that one, too, got inaccessible, albeit later in the day, so I also got chars on Dreadmist now X_X. Flamelash I'll stick with, since it's playable, but I'm kind of torn about whether I should see if Mograine becomes better with time or if I should just wash my hands on it.

19. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

So how is it so far? I'm planning on waiting a week before buying it in order to see if its any good.

20. Tavarokk

You can already play freely if you pick a less overcrowded server, and I'd say it is pretty good. I'm enjoying it, at least - the difficulty where farming ordinary mobs causes genuine tension, the unhurried pace, interaction with other players instead of silently rushing everyone's own objectives. Been pretty fun so far.

21. Cambrian

Cambrian The Pimperor - Inspirational as Fuck

At level 25 now, with way too much /played so far.

Been lots of fun though.

22. Tavarokk

I think I've settled on Dreadmist (Alliance) and Flamelash (Horde), so if anyone here plans to play on EU, feel free to poke me.
    No kidding. Granted, I'm levelling a few characters at once, but my highest's just cleared 12.

23. Berserkslash

Damn, just about hit 16 myself. Been nice playing, lots of memories brought back.

24. Tavarokk

So true it hurts XD

daimahou likes this.
  25. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Anyone shit posting in the Barrens? It's needed for an authentic experience along with chuck norris jokes.

That being said, I don't play wow anymore otherwise this is what I would be doing.

26. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

Yeah I see some shit posting and Chuck Norris comments in the Barrens.

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  27. OverReactionGuy

Ah, the good old days.

28. Cambrian

Cambrian The Pimperor - Inspirational as Fuck

I hit 60 last night.

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  29. OverReactionGuy

Grats!

Cambrian likes this.
  30. Tavarokk

Damn, I'm only 30 on my highest char, contemplating Gnomeregan tonigh.

Cambrian likes this.