1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Snape, I need you to kill a baby [Harry Potter, crack, one shot]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by r6winfero, Nov 11, 2019.

1. r6winfero

r6winfero Know what you're doing yet?

One day, Voldermort, the evilest evil wizard of evil evilness searched for a baby named Harry Potter.

"I have heard of a prophecy," said evil wizard Voldermort, who cut his soul into pieces like a My Chemical Romance song, "That someone named Harry Potter is prophesied to defeat me. That just won't do! I shall challenge Harry Potter with instant death!"

So evil Voldermort went to a house where the baby Harry Potter was, but Harry Potter's mum was there as well.

"You have neither hair nor nose." Harry Potter's brave mom said courageously upon seeing the bald noselessness of the evil wizard Voldermort. "You must be evil. I, Harry Potter's heroic mum, shall stand boldly against your and your unconscionable dilapidations!"

"Ah, I have just the evil spell for this evil occasion!" his hairlessness, Voldermort the evil remarked evilly, "For I, the evil Voldermort, am master of the evilest evil spells of evil evilness and evils! It's certain to evilly kill anything it touches with evil! It's save-or-die, except there's no save... ONLY DIE! Bwahahahahaha!" Voldermort laughed evilly.

"Avada Kedavra!" evil Voldermort shouted, casting the evil Killing Curse of inescapable death and undoubtable doom as it bounced off and killed Voldermort instead.

"Drat!" Voldermort cursed evilly. "I am dead!" But evil Voldermort had spare souls, so he was only evilly returned to his evil lair of evil.

"Whatever shall I do? The prophecy said I will die- Hang on, I'm already dead. So I'd better get back and finish the job. But..." The evil wizard paused for an evil moment.

"Harry Potter is a baby! How can I stop his incredible power?!" Voldermort cried out in a fit of evilness. "My nemesis, good wizard Dumbledore, the second-greatest wizard in the world, would have placed incredible, insurmountable wards and indefatigable guardians around baby Harry Potter! I'm doomed! Doomed!" his evilness Voldermort wept evilly.

"Ah," Voldermort sniffled, inhaling evil snot, "Perhaps my most loyal and greasy-haired of minions will help."

So Voldermort the evil unlocked his most evilly precious of evil artifacts: the magic evil telephone.

"Ring ring. Moshi mosh. Snape? Yes. No, you aren't washing your hair, I've never heard of (or smelled) you take a single bath in my lifetime. Yes. No. Yes, I need your help. No, not potions- I said NO POTIONS! Yes. I need you to kill someone. Yes, it's going to be extremely difficult..."

"Snape," evil Voldermort declared dramatically. "I need you to kill a baby."

"Yes, it's Harry Potter- No, I'm sure there's lots of protections around this unique and important baby-" Voldermort evilly sighed unhappilly.

"What? Potter's living in a perfectly ordinary dirtblood home? No magic wards? No wizard police? No neutrontium death golems? Oh. That's easier, hop to it then-"

"What do you mean you're only free next week? Grading assignments- You're a minion for evil's sake! Killing babies is a hobby, not a job! Oh fine. Two months- Yes, I'll give you my evil master plan of everything evil I'm planning. Yes, on our next monthly meeting of evilness... Yes, I'm catering... Yes, Fetus Tots and Mountainfolk Dew... Yes, uh huh, bye." Yoldermort hung up evilly in frustration.

"Fie! If I were to get anything done, I have to do it myself!" Voldermort turned in a evil huff and left, for left is an evil cardinal direction.

And so, evil wizard Voldermort, in a fit of petulant evilness, went to the home of the Dursley's, baby Harry Potter's adoptive muggle family.

However, the Dursley family was annoying. So one Dursely was turned into a frog, the other into a smoked ham, and the last an entire tea service with matching spoons and frilly lace doilies.

And so, evil wizard Voldermort found his nemesis, baby Harry Potter, in a crib stashed under the sink, stored beside old jars of turpentine and dusty stacks of titty magazines.

"A baby. Whatever could I do against it?" Voldermort, mightiest evil wizard of ancient evilness wailed in hopelessness evilly.

After several long hours reviewing centuries of accumulated eldritch occult lore, sinister mysticism and cryptic evilwizardrilessness; against the valiant and esoteric puissance of the doughty and mighty-thewed baby Harry Potter, the one foretold of arcane prophecies, aged one year and three months old...

Voldermort kicked the baby and it died.

"Well. Guess I win."

And then Voldermort was gay. The end.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. ThedudeManBro

ThedudeManBro The Dudeliest Man on the block, Bro!

3. Methuselah

Methuselah Getting sticky.

Ouch that hurt

4. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

Ok, that is some good crack. I feel it burn in my veins. That, or it's my sides hurting from laughter.

HeyaUser likes this.
  5. WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix Versed in the lewd.

Well this was certainly a collection of words posted to a forum.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  6. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Still a better love story than Twilight made more sense than the source material.

7. auraofcalm

auraofcalm neow

Your avatar is extremely appropriate.

HeyaUser and Nonameforme like this.
  8. Emmew

Emmew QQwalker

Is it wrong because of this line I read everything in Alastor’s voice.