1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

Especially with Dem Hipz.

BTW, obligatory offer to help with that...

I'll mostly content myself with punching those QQers who misuse their avatar's abilities.

For now.

Maybe I'll discover something that doesn't die in the first swing.

Not female enough, sorry.
    ... Isn't that like everyone?

Too many things I like. Though I can think of a list of highly punchable faces.

Lets just say a lot of people around the world will find themselves protected by the bald, bland-faced champion of peace and justice...

"You'll have your army stop me? That's adorable. I cast Fist."

[​IMG]

kinglugia likes this.
  2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

A guy is fine too :V

3. HellWan

HellWan Hellhound Enthusiast and Fox Milf Fucker

That sounded so wrong in my head for multiple reasons, and I'm freaking high right now.

da3monh0st3d and TanaNari like this.
  4. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger, The Childish Yandere

I question your judgement. You were going to punch me for offering to replace the sun after someone else put it out.
    No.

5. badoatmeal

badoatmeal Confirmed Idiot

Well that's not ominous at all.
    *Engages best behavior mode*
    *Tries not to step on anyone by mistake*

6. Winged One

Winged One Not the Simurgh

Look at the past and see how the fuck this even happened. Then look at the future to see how my ideas for what to do about that turn out.

Vorian, Ilikebob, TanaNari and 2 others like this.
  7. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

Misread.

And yeah, its the one who put it out who gets Fisted.

Rule 1: Don't be a cunt.

If you have questions, see Rule 1.

8. MadGreenSon

That's fair. I mean, there'd be terrible side effects to having the Star of Exuberant Excess as the sun for our solar system, but he is not actively malicious and certainly wouldn't be trying to put out the sun, or anything else particularly bad.
    Fair enough. Like I said, the character that my avatars are based on is not actively malicious, or even terribly malicious in general on his own. If left to his own devices he'd mostly just hang out, swill intoxicants, and fuck women, men, and anything else he could seduce (He is an Exalted, so...). It was always his friends that convinced him to go do stuff.

9. BobtheNORMALguy

BobtheNORMALguy Just your every day Color from beyond

Apparently I'll be the MC of a Lovecraftian horror story.. so probably drive a few towns mad and get *killed* by some random detective..

da3monh0st3d and TanaNari like this.
  10. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Jerk off, I guess. Then go into modeling or something idk.

Wait, can I even jerk off?

D'waawwu, Vorian and TanaNari like this.
  11. Malcanthet

Malcanthet Shy Adorable Arachne

Well there is Jilling off which you can do. Be prepared to take a while to get used to your new body as a general requirement methinks.

Vorian, Widowmaker and TanaNari like this.
  12. MadGreenSon

I don't see why not. I mean, it's not called that as a woman, but there's nothing about elves that would prevent masturbation.

TanaNari likes this.
  13. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

Except curses.

14. MadGreenSon

Well yeah, but curses can prevent masturbation even on non elves.

TanaNari likes this.
  15. Nickballas

Just bringing up an unlikely scenario.

D'waawwu and TanaNari like this.
  16. HellWan

That

Is a very dangerous thing to have.

TanaNari likes this.
  17. MadGreenSon

You can rest assured that if I wake up as my avatar, I'll certainly never be the source to such a thing. It would be literally unthinkable to that character. Everything he is, is about indulging excessively. Preventing someone from seeking pleasure is so against his nature that he'd never even think to try it.

And since everything he is, is carved into his being by Primordial magic, it'd be unthinkable to me too.

Nickballas likes this.
  18. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

On the plus side I'm tall as fuck. Also I'll never forget anything because that's a detail about Tolkien elves apparently. They remember basically everything.

So hopefully getting used to the body won't be too bad despite the vastly different build and nerves n' stuff.
    True. Just, like, is weird to think about. Can't really properly call it jerking off if there's nothing to tug, after all.

TanaNari likes this.
  19. MadGreenSon

Tolkien elves are basically immortal. So you'll have time to adjust. ;)

Nickballas likes this.
  20. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

MY PRECIOUS MODELING CAREER

TanaNari and Nickballas like this.
  21. HellWan

Speaking of being tall, I will technically be considered a shortstack yet barely.

Nickballas likes this.
  22. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

... Note to self, have a lesser villain in a story whose main claim to fame is cursing people to no longer be able to orgasm.

In an otherwise perfectly serious and perhaps a bit grimdark story.

Just because the universe sucks doesn't mean some asshole can't find a way to have fun with it.

Vorian, Winged One and Widowmaker like this.
  23. MadGreenSon

I think being unable to orgasm is a perfectly serious and grimdark affliction. Sounds absolutely hellish.

24. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Actually, in thinking about it, I even have a plot that can be done.

Mainly one revolving around succession laws in a kingdom, with a king who now can't make babies.

Why not the old fashioned methods of murder and/or castration? Why, because MAGIC! of course. Killing rival nobles is of limited value in a world where healing and resurrection spells exist (for those who can afford them, at any rate).

Curses, on the other hand... while limited in many ways, are woven into the soul instead of burned into the flesh, and thus can circumvent the many, many, other methods to undo them.

Also: no immortality magic. What few magics even come close are worse than death by far. Or are so far up the cosmic food chain that even the most powerful of empires mean nothing to beings with such power.

... I just had a fucking plot bunny about not fucking. The fuck?

GhostHaxStomp, Vorian and Winged One like this.
  25. Nickballas

ImAgiNE mY sHOcK!

26. HellWan

Oh my god.

Winged One likes this.
  27. MadGreenSon

Truly, your mind is a place of evil.

Vorian and Winged One like this.
  28. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

I mean, that isn't that unusual. There have been many times across history where kings just didn't have kids, didn't want to make kids or only made one kid because they couldn't stand their wife adn then the kid died before reproducing themselves etc..

Royal families tend to be big enough and connected with other families that unless something really goes wrong e.g. a extinction event, there would always be an heir around even if it means fusing with another nation.

Even without that there were cases where... people would just adopt someone and make them heir. This was a thing among the Romans and I think the Eastern Roman Empire did it too. In such an extreme case, I could see even a normally traditionally blood-only tradition being modified.

Perhaps have it be a Napoleon like situation, where the King overthrew the last rulers and much of the kingdom's legitimacy lies in his cult of personality, with the heir absolutely needing a connection to the current king or the whole thing will fall apart? Or maybe they need a heir to betroth to the neighbouring kingdom to get an supporter against the powerful Empire who wants to fuck them over..?

TanaNari likes this.
  29. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Well, yeah, which leads to the question: if the king is without a direct heir, who's the default heir, and did said heir perhaps have a hand in the curse in the first place? Should that heir also be removed, and the title given to the third in line? Or is even that too obvious, and it's another party hoping to benefit from the two or three upper echelons of the kingdom being at each others' throats?

Y'know, a story that's actually worthy of a novel.

Come on, dude, you should know me well enough to be fully aware I don't stop at the surface level for this sort of thing.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Winged One and Vorian like this.
  30. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

TBF, even with the Romans they usually only adopted folks with blood ties to them.

Even the Good Emperors. Hadrian was a relative of Trajan, and others were relatives.

And most successful long term emperors had some blood tie to the Julio-Claudians for the first couple centuries.

Making a third cousin one's heir isn't impossible.

Or all else fails, pull what Manuel wanted to do with Bela-Alexios before he had his own son.

TanaNari likes this.