1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Planeshunter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. lazyminx

lazyminx Slayer

[Action]FEED
    [Cope] Grit.

2. MysticReaper

MysticReaper Getting out there.

[Cope] Grit.

3. Metoto21

Metoto21 Not too sore, are you?

[Action]FEED
    [Cope] Grit.

4. ThatOneShadyGuy

ThatOneShadyGuy Getting sticky.

[Action]FEED
    [Cope] Grit.

5. Demetric

Demetric Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Determination.

This kinda goes in line with the whole, iron strong sense of self thing we have going on. I figure we might as well reinforce that as often as possible.

victor janus and Jubjub3000 like this.
  6. Planeshunter

Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

Alright, ladies and gents, votes are now closed!

Aaand I kinda messed up the format, so VoteTally didn't work today either. Fortunatelly the results are pretty obvious.

Way I see it, it was a choice between reinforcing the chosen path or acting more in line with OG Taylor. It was pretty obvious one of those two would win, but I’m a bit surprised it was so one-sided.

Meanwhile, the other two options would’ve been a lot of fun to write, but there wasn’t much hope for them.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Demetric likes this.
  7. Threadmarks: Larva 1.04 - The cycle of life, cheating forests and other disappointments
    Planeshunter

And once again, I have the chapter ready ahead of schedule. One of this days, the votes will do an U-turn at the last second and it'll bite me in the ass...

[X][Action] FEED
    [X][Cope] Grit

Dune up, Dune down. Weeee…

So, that happened.

I just killed and ate something that might belong to my same species. I mean, sure, it wasn’t a caterpillar like me, but the whole ‘bone face mask’ thing kind of was a dead giveaway. And I just killed it and ate it.

Granted, it tried to kill and eat me first, but that sounds like a flimsy excuse even in my own head. And I couldn’t even make the choice myself. Instinct just… took over. Honestly I don’t know how to feel about it.

I might be in shock.

I guess… it’s the cycle of life? Kill or be killed? I mean, for what I have seen of this place everything is very survival oriented, and I can either be the predator… or become the prey.

Somehow that really pisses me off.

Not enough to roll over and die though. So I’ll play along for now. You win this time, Nature. On the bright side, I’m not cripplingly hungry anymore. Even if I can feel my new reserves slowly emptying again even now.

You know what? I’m not in the mood for sand slipping anymore. At least the forest is right there. And it’s way more interesting than anticipated. I mean, when I saw this from afar, I kind of assumed the desert ended on the treeline, and it would be more or less fertile land from there on.

I guess it’s… kind of true? The desert certainly ends. Very abruptly at that. The kind of abruptly that means, there’s no ground anymore. Just tree trunks sprouting from so far down I can’t see the end. It also makes my head hurt. Because it seems like the forest extends all the way under the desert, and I’m pretty sure physics don’t work like that.

Oh well, who cares? I’m a hangry caterpillar who can feed by projecting hunger outwards and produces more than twice her own weight’s worth in silk. Apparently biology and physics are somewhat optional here.

On the bright side, forest! That means the safety of cover and the delicious promise of munchable leaves! And three-dimensional (or maybe tree-dimensional, heh.) landscape means I can finally try to sling around like a spider-bug!!

… I told you to shut up.

Anyway, I can’t wait to be there. Dune down, weeee!!!!

It’s a liiiiiiiiiieee!!!

Why? Oh god whyyyyyyy?!?!?

Stupid forests, not working as advertised!

My dreams are duuuust!!!

Leaves aren’t juicy, munchable treats of caterpillar delish!!

They taste like defeat and irony! The bad sort irony that has you as the punchline! And sand, not that I know how sand tastes like... What? Do you think I tried to munch the desert? What sort of desperately hungering idiot did you take me for? Honestly, have some faith.

Anyway, I can’t live off this crap. Which means biology has failed me again. And that I’ll eventually need to hunt... again. Or trigger someone else’s traps... again. Or… maybe lay some traps of my own, I guess.

A worry for later, now I wanna check out how deep the rabbit hole goes. And maybe forget the traitorous leaves with a stunt or two as the Amazing Spider-bug!!

… I told you to shut up, damnit!

Whatever, here we go! Disparo Demora!!

*Crash*

Ouch!

Disparo Demora
    !!

*Crack*

Aw!

*Crash*

Ouch!

Disparo Demora
    !!

*Crash*

Yeouch!

You know what? I don’t really feel like swinging around anymore. It’s not all that it's cracked up to be anyway. On a completely unrelated note, my everything hurts. And this cheating forest needs some new branches. Because reasons.

… Did you know my mask is hard enough to leave imprints in tree trunks? That’s pretty rad!

You’ve got some practice with Chupavidas, you discovered inanimate objects in Hueco Mundo cannot be drained of Reiryoku, at least this way.
    You’ve got some practice with Disparo Demora, but didn’t quite get the hang of swinging around just yet.
    Oblivion Compensation! You’ve lost 1355 Existence Essence!

Choose your next steps. The votes are mostly compatible, but the less time-consuming goals you set, the more you’ll progress.

Hunt.
    Yeah, it’s pretty much a given you’ll need to keep yourself well fed, but that doesn’t mean you have to trip over yourself to do it. You’re not feeling particularly hungry at the moment anyway.
    -Actively. You can actively hunt, tracking down prey and doing your best to pounce from the dark upon your unsuspecting victims.
    -Passively. You don’t bother tracking prey, but won’t try to hide either, provoking others into attacking you. You’ll probably start any fight at a disadvantage, but it’s less time-consuming.
    -Trap. You can try and lay a trap with Disparo Demora. Results may vary. This option automatically sets the Travel option as ‘Take a break’.
    -Hide. You’re not hungry just yet, so you can afford to avoid fights and progress further in other fields.

Travel.
    There’s an End of the World out there, waiting for you to discover whatever secrets it holds. But you can totally change your mind and go somewhere else. Or take a break for a while.
    -End of the World. Keep the current goal, not much more to say here.
    -Explore the Forest. The forest is a bit more than you expected it to be. Maybe it’ll be worth it to familiarize with the terrain?
    -Take a Break. Yeah, no more traveling for now, let’s focus on something else. You’ll try and use Disparo Demora to build a Home. Results may vary.
    -Other. Imagination is the limit! Write-in.

Train.
    Master yourself, master the enemy. That is Sun Tzu level tactics. You can’t do much for the enemy, Mother Nature is scary like that. But you can master yourself.
    -Disparo Demora. You’ll learn to swing around even if it kills you. Making a better Home would be cool too.
    -Chupavidas. Yeah, a bit more control on ‘how’ and ‘when’ and ‘towards what’ wouldn’t be amiss.
    -Take a Break. Focus on something else.
    -Develop new Power. Explore new options, it’s not like you didn’t pull the ones you have out of your ass anyway. (Warning: There’s a hard limit on Powers you can develop from zero. As of now, this option will disappear after developing another two.)

[x][Hunt] Actively.
    [x][Hunt] Passively.
    [x][Hunt] Trap.
    [x][Hunt] Hide.

[x][Travel] End of the World.
    [x][Travel] Explore the Forest.
    [x][Travel] Take a break.
    [x][Travel] Other.

[x][Train] Disparo Demora
    [x][Train] Chupavidas
    [x][Train] Take a break
    [x][Train] Develop
    -[x][Develop] Placaje
    -[x][Develop] Punto Veneno
    -[x][Develop] Malicioso
    -[x][Develop] Zumbido
    -[x][Develop] Write-in
    (Short description of what our brave caterpillar will aim for.)

8. globalwarmth

globalwarmth ruining the weather.

[x][Hunt] Passively.

[x][Train] Develop

!Renzie0 likes this.
  9. Hapapai

Hapapai Know what you're doing yet?

[x][Hunt] Passively.

10. MysticReaper

[x][Hunt] Passively.

11. _mathilda

_mathilda do not throw souls

I thought I was getting Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka? vibes from the dialogue before, so that's fun.

[x][Hunt] Trap

12. Demetric

[x][Hunt] Passively.

13. Smug_Cloud

Smug_Cloud Getting sticky.

[x][Hunt] Passively.

This Quest is a lot of fun, hope you keep it up.

Planeshunter likes this.
  14. MrMig

MrMig Making the rounds.

[x][Hunt] Trap
    [x][Develop] Corda Faminta - maybe if I mix the powers I already have[Traceback (most recent call last)|RequestNegated: requirements to develop [Corda Faminta] not reached]
    [x][Train]Disparo Demora

15. Planeshunter

It was an honest accident, I swear. Bug-like character reincarnated in a world that makes no sense, with only themselves to talk to and a character sheet on top of that? It kinda sneaked on me. I regret nothing.

I know I haven’t gone through the specifics, but that would count as a ‘branch’ Power. You’ll need to upgrade the base Powers first. Or, in System speech:

Error: Prerequisite Power - Disparo Demora (Mix&Match) not met. Please keep training.
    Error: Prerequisite Power - Chupavidas Lv10/10 not met. Please keep training.

16. Planeshunter

For once I didn't mess up with the format. I'll edit this to add the Tally when I get home.

17. Threadmarks: Larva 1.05 - It's way too soon to become a pupa!!
    Planeshunter

[x][Hunt] Passively.

Finally, success!! They laughed at me! They called me crazy! I’ll show them crazy!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!

Erm… I mean…

It was a mistake to try swinging around from the start. I mean, it takes a lot of aim and quick thinking to do that effectively. That and a good brain for math. It doesn’t help I only have one spinneret, so I kinda need to do a front-flip kinda stunt every time I need a new line. At this point I’m closer to a Tarzan with on-demand liana than my dear goal of becoming Spider-bug.

… Shut up.

What’s the solution then? Why, baby steps, of course! I can’t just go from sand-bound caterpillar to tree-dimensional badass fueled by just dreams and hopes! The world doesn’t work like that. For now, I’ve figured out I can sorta rappel down. It’s kinda slow, but it’s safe.

… Yeah, safety first and all that. Any moment now, I’ll finally touch ground. Then I can start exploring in force. And forget about broken branches and tree-trunks with funnily shaped indentations.

… Did you know my stubby legs that were useless in the desert can stick to rugged surfaces and let me tree-walk like a ninja? How cool is that?

Anyway, going down. Any moment now…

Any moment now…

Oh, screw safety, I’m sure nothing too bad will happen if I cut the thread here. I learnt my lesson before, don’t try anything fancy and just catch yourself in some branch along the way to bleed off momentum. I can totally do that.

*Yoink*

Alright, keep calm and aim for a conveniently placed branch… There!

Disparo Demora!!

Okay, I didn’t hit the target this time. Big deal. Let’s try again.

Disparo Demora!!

Alight… Maybe the next one?

Disparo Demora!!

Pfff… there’s no hurry, it’s not like the ground is in sight or anything…

Disparo Demora!!

Oh, shit, is that the ground?

Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!

Yeah! Success! I totally wasn’t worried about that! Now to bleed off a bit of… wait, too much momentum, curse you physics! And what’s that tree doing there? Get out of the way, you stupid tree, I have priority!

*Crash*

Ouch!

As I contemplate on how much I hate my life sometimes. All the strands I panickedly shot everywhere fall all around me. At least the floor is right there. I guess I’ll just rappel down the rest of the distance and…

And, of course, it’s the right moment to discover I’m not silk proof and all those strands falling everywhere stick to me as easily as to everything else. I also remember that struggling blindly when trapped in a spiderweb is a terrible idea… The fact I’m swiftly becoming a cocoon might’ve jogged my memory on that tidbit of trivia.

Too emotionally drained to fight… Everything is going dark… Wake me up when I become a butterfly…

No, wait! It’s way too soon to become a pupa!!

Screw this! Screw this rebel silk that refuses to acknowledge its rightful master! Screw this cheating forest with unmunchable leaves! Screw this nonsensical world that screws physics and biology! Screw Mother Nature and her Survival of the Fittest bullshit! I’ll munch you all to death!!!

Chupavidas!!

Huh. As the cocoon keeping me prisoner slowly turns into dust my only thought is: I can’t believe that worked.

It might or might not have taken me far too long to realize I’m just standing there looking dumb, but a quick look around once I come back to my senses shows no one pointing at me and laughing, and that means there was no witnesses. You’ll never prove anything!

On other news, this forest is stupid big. Sure, trees are tall enough to show the middle finger to the square-cube law (cuz this place breaks physics for breakfast, so why the heck no) but it also extends to everywhere and beyond. Completely mapping it might be a pipe dream.

Not sure I want to, anyways. It was fun to look around at the start, when everything looked new and shiny and interesting. But you can only find interesting so many near-identical trees without any decent landmark to spice things up. Why, someone who didn’t plan ahead might have no idea which way anything is after wandering for a couple of hours.

… I... might slightly have no idea which way the End of the World is anymore. Don’t look at me like that! You try and keep your sense of direction after becoming a caterpillar yo-yo and having to escape a cocoon of your own silk! You think you could’ve done better? Huh? No, I thought not.

B-but, hey! I saw trails on the ground and broken branches I definitely didn’t break myself, which means there’s life here. Which means… someone might’ve seen my slightly less than stellar performance getting to the ground. Whatever, they’re obviously too in awe of my gorgeous hair to come out and laugh at my face.

Which is smart of them, that way they won’t become munch fodder.

-Hunting Passively hasn’t lured prey just yet, but you made a good racket. Encounter progress 60%

-Exploring the forest you’ve got a basic understanding of the layout, but got hopelessly lost in the process. You’ll need to climb back up to reorient yourself before aiming for the End of the World (or anywhere else, really) again. Encounter progress: 40%

-You’ve discovered Chupavidas works in your own silk, making it lose consistency and disintegrate into dust. Chupavidas level UP! (2/10)
    -You’ve discovered Disparo Demora sticks to you like to everything else, you’ll have to learn to work around that, or develop the power further. Disparo Demora Level UP! (2/10)

-Training tirelessly on the usage of Disparo Demora has yielded results. Disparo Demora Level UP! (3/10) … You still cannot swing around, tho.

-Oblivion Compensation! You lose 1355 Existence Essence.

Votes remains the same from last time, except you’ll have to waste time reorienting yourself if you want to travel somewhere specific since, you know, you’re kinda lost.

Encounter progress will
    reset if you abandon the area.

[x][Hunt] Actively.
    [x][Hunt] Passively.
    [x][Hunt] Trap.
    [x][Hunt] Hide.

[x][Travel] Other.

[x][Train] Chupavidas
    [x][Train] Take a break
    [x][Train] Develop
    -[x][Develop] Placaje
    -[x][Develop] Malicioso
    -[x][Develop] Zumbido
    -[x][Develop] Write-in (Short description of what our brave caterpillar will aim for.)

18. globalwarmth

[x][Hunt] Actively.

[x][Train] Develop

!Renzie0 likes this.
  19. MysticReaper

[x][Hunt] Actively.

20. Smug_Cloud

[x][Hunt] Actively
    [x][Travel] Explore the Forest

21. _mathilda

_mathilda do not throw souls

[x][Hunt] Trap

22. Demetric

[x][Hunt] Actively

23. Lyanah

Lyanah Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

[x][Hunt] Actively

Nice quest so far, really enjoying little HollowBug's adventures.

24. Planeshunter

Vote Tally : Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm) | Page 3 | Questionable Questing [Posts: 78-83]
    ##### NetTally 2.2.3
    Task: Hunt
    [X][Hunt] Actively.
    No. of Votes: 5
    [x] globalwarmth
    [x] Demetric
    [x] Lyanah
    [x] MysticReaper
    [x] Smug_Cloud
    [X][Hunt] Trap
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] _mathilda

Task: Travel
    [X][Travel] Explore the Forest.
    [x] globalwarmth
    [x] Demetric
    [x] Lyanah
    [x] MysticReaper
    [x] Smug_Cloud
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [x] _mathilda

Task: Train
    [X][Train] Disparo Demora
    [x] MysticReaper
    [x] Demetric
    [x] Lyanah
    [x] _mathilda
    [x] Smug_Cloud
    [X][Train] Develop
    [x] globalwarmth

Task: Develop
    -[X][Develop] Punto Veneno
    [x] globalwarmth

Total No. of Voters: 6

25. Threadmarks: Larva 1.06 - Doesn't taste like chicken
    Planeshunter

Well, dice decided to be boring today… Guess it can’t all be rollercoasters and natural 100s.

[x][Hunt] Actively

Hey, it's a stupid-ass cheating tree!

And this... Is a stupid-ass cheating tree.

Is it really a stupid-ass cheating tree? Yes, it is.

This, however, is a stupid-ass cheating tree.

Stupid-ass cheating tree...

Surprisingly, it's a stupid-ass cheating tree.

Behold! A stupid-ass cheating tree.

It’s been… quite a while. Hard to tell the time with only stupid-ass cheating trees around. Not that a huge white desert where there’s permanently night and the moon doesn’t move in the sky is any better. Case is, I got a good feeling for the place, enough to try and stalk some of the other things I’ve seen tracks of around.

I’m starting to feel the hunger around, it would probably be a good idea to catch a munch before it makes me lose it again. It definitely has nothing to do with the monotony of the forest threatening to kill my sanity, of course. It’s just common sense to keep the stomach happy and full. Really, it’s just that.

… Fine, be that way.

Anyway, back to hunting. Tracking from the ground is no good when you’re a caterpillar. For one, you can’t move all that fast on stubby legs. For others, you’re not designed to look upwards, and in this forest 99% of the battlefield is actually above the field. So you take to the branches. Some of the footprints are huge and deep, so there’s no way the stupid-ass cheating trees can hold their weight.

Sure, there can always be things lurking even higher, but that’s negative thinking. I can do crap-shit about it beyond keeping an ear out for it, so it’s better not to dwell on it. And maybe I’m still slow in my stubby caterpillar legs, but I’m out of the way. And someday I’ll finally get down the silk swinging and everyone who laughed at my dreams will only be able to stare in awe and despair, wishing they could be even a fraction as cool as Spider-bug!!

… Shut up already.

Oh? What’s that? Is that voices I hear? Angry voices at that. Rather, an angry voice, and a lot of sniveling ones. Let’s take a peek…

Sneaky, sneaky… There we go, It’s a… Stag-thing, a stag-thing with a whack stick, gesticulating and making angry noises at bunch of little rat things that are cowering in front of him. There are no actual words, though, just deep noises that vaguely convey a feeling of anger and frustration.

[​IMG]

The rat-things are clearly cowed, huddled together and chittering terrifiedly. Then the Stag-thing shuts up and, without warning, brains one of them with his whack stick. Surprisingly for no one, that instantly kills the way smaller creature, making it dissolve into dust and leave a shiny brown orb behind that the Stag-thing cups in one hand and… drinks?

Yeah, it sure seems like he’s drinking the shiny orb. Huh, so that’s how these things feed. Not as effective as my Chupavidas but they can’t all be winners, I guess.

The rest small ones scamper away at a waving gesture of the stag-thing, who just sits against a tree, emitting a low grumbling sound and drawing circles on the ground with his whack stick. Wow, he’s in a roll… and distracted. And very very alone. By his own making. Easy prey.

After making sure the branch I’m standing on won’t break easily (we really don’t need a repeat of swinging attempt #47, thank you.), I very carefully rappel down to him. My aim is still hit and miss, and I really don’t need to give the stag-thing a chance to fight back if I can help it.

So I stealthily close the distance, ready to… heh, get the drop on him. Even if he notices, I can just yoink the silk and fall on him with all the weight of my juicy caterpillar body. Ten feet… seven feet… three feet… Wow, he’s really distracted,. Okay, this is close enough.

Getting a hold of the thread to free my spinneret is a bit more complicated than anticipated, and I definitely should’ve practiced this beforehand. Man wouldn’t it be pathetic if he caught on while I was struggling? Or even worse, imagine I mess up and fall! That would be… Gack!!

… I’m… I’m fine. I didn’t fall. Even if I’m hanging by one of my stubby legs and suddenly the horns of the Stag-thing are inches away from my face. It doesn’t really count as a mess up if there are no consequences. Just… give me a second to have my heart attack in peace.

Deep breaths, deep breaths… Inhale, keep it in, exhale. Inhale, keep it in, exhale… okay, I got this. Everything under control. Aim my awesome butt at the enemy and get ready to feel awfully inadequate before my Spider-bug amazingness!!

… Shut up. Disparo Demora!!

What comes out is more a buckshot than a thread, sticking to the thing’s mask and horns, splattering all the way to the ground and, most importantly, to the bark of the tree. Obviously more startled than actually worried, the thing wastes precious time trying to stand up, which leaves him in a very awkward position when its head, stuck to the tree, refuses to raise.

This, in time, makes him release his whack-staff. Dumb move there, Stag-thing, dumb move.
    Cutting the thin thread still connected to me, I quickly shoot a second Disparo Demora, nailing the whacksting right in the middle… after drawing a kinda “8” shape around it. If someone asks, totally on purpose. To… have more adhered surface. Nobody will be lifting that from the ground anytime soon.

The now disarmed stag-thing treacherously uses my momentarily distraction to swipe at me with surprisingly sharp claws, and it manages to clip my side. Crap that hurts! This thing has longer reach than expected. Do those arms of his stretch or something?

Whatever Disparo Demora!!

My third shot gets his face, eyes and mouth included. Haha!! You cannot eat my threads like the Mofo did if I trap your mouth too! Hey! What are you doing with your hands? What do you mean humanoid forms can reach their own face? You’ll ruin everything!!!

Just kidding Disparo Demora!!

Ha! Now you have your hands stuck to your face! What’re you going to do? Kick me to death?… That wasn’t a suggestion. Now be a good prey and become a ball of yarn.

Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Disparo Demora!!
    Chupavidas!!

Wew, that was tasty… I wonder if that was stag-flavored? I have no idea how stag tastes, so maybe? It definitely didn’t taste like chicken. On another news, turns out Stag-thing wasn’t stretching its arms after all, it just has a couple of extra friggin joints, that were hidden along the shoulder and upper back. Scary. You can’t even trust humanoid forms to be… well, humanoid. What’ll be next? Spider-bugs?

… Shut up.

Alright, hunger forestalled for another day! But I’m feeling a bit heavy, guess I’ll get back up the canopy and catch a wink somewhere out of the way. Then I’ll practice transitioning from rappel to shoot-ready stance. So I don’t have anymore heart attacks. Because heart attacks suck. And tripping over my own legs like that was just pathetic.

Hunting Actively yielded results! You’ve defeated an enemy through the use of dirty tricks and unfair advantages! If this was an RPG you would’ve probably lost XP for that, but this is real life, and what matters is that you munched him!
    Congratulations! You’ve defeated the Stag-thing and consumed his Essence.
    You have gained 26500 Existence Essence!
    Power Level Up! You’re now Level 9!

You’re not yet proficient enough for combat experience to increase your skills faster than peaceful training and experimenting, but you’ve done both! Disparo Demora level UP! 4/10
    Routine usage of Chupavidas has granted a marginal increase in proficiency. Chupavidas 15% towards level UP

The forest is too big for you to delude yourself into thinking you know all it’s secrets, but you’re now comfortable moving around. Encounter Progress 90%

Oblivion compensation! You’ve lost 1695 Existence Essence!!

Through your encounters, a new option has been unlocked.

The mysterious Skull-things.
    In a place where everything seems to wear a bone mask, you’ve encountered a group going a step further and wearing actual skulls. They’re apparently organized, and are the only living thing you’ve encountered in the forest so far. Tracking them down instead of exploring randomly is now an option. You can also avoid them on purpose, and increase the odds of finding something else.

Encounter progress will reset if you abandon the area.

Due to a recent Power Level Up, you’ll take a break for hunting.
    [x][Hunt] Hide.

-[x][Forest] Investigate Skull-Things
    -[x][Forest] Purposefully avoid Skull-Things
    [x][Travel] Other.

[x][Train] Chupavidas
    [x][Train] Take a break
    [x][Train] Develop
    -[x][Develop] Placaje
    -[x][Develop] Malicioso
    -[x][Develop] Zumbido
    -[x][Develop] Write-in
    (Short description of what our brave caterpillar will aim for.)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  26. MysticReaper

[x][Hunt] Hide.
    [x][Forest] Investigate Skull-Things
    [x][Develop] Punto Veneno

zuopumila likes this.
  27. globalwarmth

[x][Train] Develop
    -[x][Develop] Placaje

28. Smug_Cloud

[x][Hunt] Hide

29. Demetric

[x][Hunt] Hide

30. MrMig

MrMig Making the rounds.

x][Hunt] Hide
    [x][Develop] Andar Gracioso - makes less sound moving and helps with movimento through difficult terrain.
    ( ...maybe if I carefully walk on the silk it won't stick to me.)
    [Could in the future unlock construction with silk]