1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TanaNari, Jan 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

Might have been her idea of a joke :p

2. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

If she was joking, it's an odd joke, but fair. If she wasn't, well, as you say, WTF?

3. B.B. Rain

B.B. Rain I trust you know where the happy button is?

Riley, Lisa (even if she isn't a member anymore), Vicky, Taylor in full Skitter-mode, Nilbog, Akaihana, and we don't actually know most of the Cauldron/Background capes they've accumulated.

For some of them, Shard & Shard-influence is supposedly the 'tech' side of Clarketech, rather then demon voodoo, but why the hell not? And even ignoring that, some of them are pretty screwed up, no matter if they've found lifestyles and coping mechanisms that mitigate the worst of it.

4. TheFish3

TheFish3 (Verified Endbringer)

Of course!
    They have a not inconsiderable Shard infestation after all.

Also, [x] Amelia

5. B.B. Rain

Also, regarding Rapture's suggestion of a bedroom solution, given the status of Darkest Fixfic, I hope their backups are recent, just in case Taylor's issues choose it as sufficient justification to flare up...or she just thinks it's time for Master-Stranger protocols, and sounds a massive alarm bringing the entire Pantheon combat line-up crashing into their honeymoon suite with sirens blaring.

6. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

Most of the Taylor x Amelia smut is from Taylor's perspective.
    So Amelia's then.

7. AyiosKat

AyiosKat Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Amelia

Snake/Eater and TanaNari like this.
  8. Peanuckle

Peanuckle Versed in the lewd.

[X] Their shards

"Hey look, the hosts are doing it too!"

9. Hexed999

Hexed999 I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Amelia

10. Masked Menace

Masked Menace Making the rounds.

Did they first meet Rapture before or after the whole Butcher thing? Because if it was before then this isn't funny this is Rapture being an absolutely gigantic bitch. Having this information from the start would have prevented so much suffering for all of pantheon... Wow, just wow and Rapture thinks she's stopped being a villain.

Prince Charon likes this.
  11. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

You wanna name that so I can make it an omake.

And you do have a point.

... I may have miscalculated...

Nah, I feed on the butthurt.

12. Tenebrous Fantasies

Tenebrous Fantasies The Witch's Friend

13. Divabot

Divabot KILL ALL THE HUMANS

14. Skullbot1

Skullbot1 Getting sticky.

Casting my vote for Taylor

15. Spetz N9ne

Spetz N9ne Making the rounds.

I'd cast my vote for Taylor. Sure, it might be a bit clichéd, but the whole "What are these strange feelings, I never knew I'd like this" thing would be interesting to see from her PoV.

With Amelia as the PoV I think it'd be a pretty basic seduction story. Not that Tana couldn't write that well, I have the utmost faith in you, I just think it'd be more interesting from Taylor's perspective

16. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Even if it is from Taylor's perspective, it wouldn't be this kind of story.

Even if it is from Amelia's perspective, it wouldn't be this kind of story.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  17. CptTagon

CptTagon Prolific Writer

[X] Taylor

18. GladiusLucix

GladiusLucix Versed in the lewd.

19. AliasBot

AliasBot Here's to not going that extra mile

[X] Amelia

It's still her story, and she's the one that's been putting more thought into this. Feels like natural progression to keep following her viewpoint now.

20. pheonix89

pheonix89 Wanna be game dev

[X] Amelia

21. ArdadLili

ArdadLili Not too sore, are you?

[X] Taylor Because honestly, we don't get to see Taylor be the less aggressive partner often enough.

22. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

What, really?

23. Greyfax

Greyfax Sidhe Prince

TanaNari, that's really the kind of statement that requires a "Muahahahaha" at the end, there. For ambiance's sake.

24. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

*bows head in shame* I so dropped the ball here.

Abhorsen likes this.
  25. fishbait08

fishbait08 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Got a laugh out of how the parental units were making Taylor & Amelia uncomfortable at the beginning.

And Rapture the relationship counselor & sex therapist... well, it'll be interesting to see what happens when Amelia decides to put that advice to use.

Oh, and as for the vote:

[x] Taylor

They wouldn't want to try the tech or power-based shortcuts- remember way back when, right before the Butcher fight, when Taylor had Emma use some of their tech to rewire her brain so she'd be into Amelia without talking it through with her first, only for Amelia to freak out when she discovered that and Bad Things happened? Also, a few chapters back, when Taylor & Amelia were discussing that very topic, and Amelia, beyond the bad memories from that first attempt and issues concerning how the aura from Vicky's original powerset messed with her, told Taylor that whatever they could do with tech or powers to make Taylor sexually attracted to Amelia wouldn't work because it'd set off red flags due to Amelia's powers, in that they'd cause her to perceive Taylor's attraction as obviously artificial and thus a major turn-off for her.

26. B.B. Rain

Oh, didn't notice it was actually a vote when I responded earlier. Hmm....

Taylor for the first, Amelia for subsequent would be interesting.

So:

[X] Taylor.

27. meta_halo

meta_halo Making the rounds.

I was thinking more of Dogma, where it's given as proof that "even God has a sense of humor." And speaking of religious humor,
    :D:D:D
    Edit: People still seem divided on whether the exorcism line is a joke or not. I thought it was funny in any case.

P.S. [X] Taylor

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  28. LuridThrone

LuridThrone Sitting On The

[X] Taylor

TanaNari likes this.
  29. Zarohk

Zarohk Worldbuilder, Idea Collector

I feel a sudden sympathy for Lisa, mainly through Rapture, since Rapture is basically the Best End for Lisa, except that she was more blatently evil at time and got a more direct intervention from someone with a better-defined sense of morality (not particularly a better one, just a more cite-able one). And from the squicky knowledge of the context of the actual bible text (which doesn't say anything about two women anyways). If anyone is curious:

One of the sources "man many not lie with a man like with a woman" is in the middle of a section on ritual "cleanliness" for women around menstruation cycles. The quote that is often taken out of context, and parsed incorrectly from the original Hebrew, actually means "a man can have sex with another man at any time. But if a man has sex with a woman without considering ritual 'cleanless' that's horrible." The other is in the middle of a section on not supporting other religions or their gods, basically saying "Don't have sex with the prostitutes of Moloch or other idols, because you will be supporting those gods above your own god," with the context being that those prostitutes were almost all men. And these were both parts of the bible written to direct men.
    If you have a strong enough stomach to read this and still want to discuss it, PM me. I really don't want this to clog up the thread.

30. Zarohk

Zarohk Worldbuilder, Idea Collector

Interesting thought. Maybe Rapture sees the same problem as Lisa, but sees a different part of it as a problem.

TanaNari likes this.