1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

What if humanity is replaced by these different races and you as your avatar in it

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Feb 11, 2020.

1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

Scenario: Every human has suddenly vanished from earth, an Imp has replaced them with so many species from fictional worlds both intelligent and beast alike and have populated several countries they used to reside in.\
    while you as your avatar and me as my avatar as the last humans on yours home.
    The planet they will be residing on will be Earth
    Every race is at the height of their civilization and on the same number of earth's population.
    The Following races include and will be residing in:
    The Kryptonians,Amazons,Green Martians and Coluans(Brainiac's race) from DC's post-crisis will be living within the US
    The Anodite from Ben 10 & Asari(Mass Effect) are living within Canada
    The Saiyans,Majin,Frieza's race and Namekians from Dragon ball xenoverse series will be living in Mexico
    Demons (Doom Franchise,Devilman,Berserk and Devil May Cry) and The Mist Creatures (Stephen King's The Mist) inhabit an irradiated Russia
    the Kaijus from Godzilla series will be living within Japan.
    Your top 3 favorite insert races from fiction will be living within Africa
    The Predator and Xenomorph Species will be living within Australia
    The Pokemon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Digimon will be living within China
    while other places got Inhumans,eternals,kree and Mutants from marvel's 616 are fighting the Grimms from rwby and titans from the attack on titan.
    What happens?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

I shall know these new people, be a father to them, and make them soup.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Megalomaniacal Toaster on a Keyboard

That's way too many xenophobic races living within a planet's reach of one another

Earth is immediately destroyed and the species that survive in space continue fighting until only one remains, and then they begin looking for a new planet

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Lykaia

Lykaia Well worn.

But my Avatar isn't human? Anyways, the world is fucked and who the hell knows who comes out on top given all the bullshit powers involved. I...probably won't survive the ensuing conflict? Well, depends on which interpretation of my OC I go with as I have a couple CYOA's made for them them which might let me survive.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

Wll it's still you(human) in the body of something could fight off monsters.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Jace Spicer

Jace Spicer Experienced.

Well the picture I'm using is someone else's OC they created that's supposedly extremely powerful, let me find the thing again.

Edit: FOund it, tried to get as good a picture as possible.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I kind of agree with Vinylshadow. A great portion of the people on the planet now are extremely xenophobic to a great degree, I don't know if they could co exist at all.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

"This is my rifle this is my gun. This is for fighting this is for fun."

I think I'll be fine enough...

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. waffelmeister

waffelmeister In the State of Denial

From the laundry list of cataclysmic powers being thrown about, I guess I become breakfast.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Gorgrath177

Gorgrath177 Professional supervillain

Well I’m already a supervillain so things wouldn’t change much. I’d probably try to start up a cult or two, found a villain league with the noobs and invade Canada.

Ddmkm122 likes this.