1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Jace Spicer

Jace Spicer Experienced.

Well hey maybe you can talk to people who are wearing the top hat? That would be pretty cool still

Silver W. King likes this.
  2. Sythcake

Sythcake Know what you're doing yet?

Regret?

3. FlyingChurro

FlyingChurro I trust you know where the happy button is?

I probably try to find some more fitting clothing....

Least Devotee, Winged One and Vorian like this.
  4. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

Admire and play with my hair.

5. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

It's very.... red.

Silver W. King likes this.
  6. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

And silky too!

Least Devotee and Widowmaker like this.
  7. Lifelink

Lifelink Every flavor in a poke-cup

If I had control over the ability to transform, then I'd be extremely content with my life as a pink blob that can become anything and anyone. I'd go around searching for all kinds of skills to copy and become the most skilled being in the world.

Vorian likes this.
  8. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

You also get a free mug!

Winged One likes this.
  9. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Show the ladies some real black magic.

Get it? Since I would be a black mage.

I'll just see myself out.

Ilikebob, Milkers99 and Least Devotee like this.
  10. Jace Spicer

Jace Spicer Experienced.

I liked the pun

11. Milkers99

Milkers99 3 int

Destroy the enemies of the Monolith, and praise the Holy Monolith.

za monolit

12. ShadowMinion

ShadowMinion Know what you're doing yet?

Buy a ticket to ComicCon and enter a costume contest.

After I finish oohing and aw-ing over being able to bend the laws of physics over and make them cry, shooting fireballs and ice beams every where. And pretending that I'm Darth Sidious with lighting hands.

I know my avatar is wearing armor but to me he's a mage High Inquisitor that likes not being stabbed.

13. Sho'vothar

Sho'vothar Dragonlayer

First i experiment to see if i have the powers of my OC, or am limited to the physical abilities of the body i now find myself with.

If i do have the powers of the character in question rather than being limited to the abilies of the species whose form it has chosen to imitate, then i proceed to make my displeasure with the state of the world very clear. After i finish playing with myself that is.

And then society has to contend with upper mid-tier Cosmic Being with a grudge against the various injustices of the world. As in "I can casually conjure up laser beams that release over 10^100 Joules of energy when they hit something. I can make enough of these lasers at a time to fill up every square inch of the space between galaxies with nothing but lasers. I am also durable enough to tank my own attacks. What the fuck is the modern world going to do about it when i decide i wanna rake scumbags over the coals?"
    Overpowered may be an understatement here.

If not, then...well shit, time to panic. You just know that the existence of a non-human sapient being is gonna kick up a shitstorm. Which i would not have the absurd God Powers to deal with.

14. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

You're probably not your OC, no.:lol:

What is it anyway? Reminds me of a dragon I saw in a kids movie.

15. Sho'vothar

Sho'vothar Dragonlayer

Yep, Night Fury.

A very angry Night Fury at that. Not nearly as friendly as Toothless was.

My human mind in that body...complications ensue.

As for the OC, let's just say that for a Cosmic Horror it has rather peculiar tastes in it's choice of meat suit.

me-meboi and Widowmaker like this.
  16. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Well, if you want to be a cosmic horror dragon and not get called out on it being your OC... Here, you can borrow one of mine and be an Undead Dragon God.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/midara-paradox.11113/

He's the one peaking out through the Hole To Nowhere he tore open in the sky.

Claim to power: Is Death. Like, all of it. Decay, Cold, Madness, and Plague... and, to quote his eventual replacement after she brings a few people back to life (within minutes of getting the job): "I am The Deathgiver. All which can be given, can be taken away."

Also- he can tear open holes to nowhere with his claws... that's gotta be useful for something...

Widowmaker likes this.
  17. Sho'vothar

Sho'vothar Dragonlayer

Death is not really it's theme though. Even if it does kill an awful lot of people.

Think Evil Draconic Divinity of Life/Growth/Fertility with sub-portfolios in Magic and Learning.
    Natural Selection is a thing that is strongly tied into Life and Growth though, so it does have a claw in the Death portfolio by association. Which brings us back to how it kills a lot of folks.

I mean, Dungeons and Dragons has stuff like Ragnorra, and the works of Lovecraft has Shub-Niggurath, or Marvel with the Cancer-verse and the beings responsible for it...or, you know, Nurgle, and a bunch of other examples of not so nice Life-centered entities that can get pretty bloody horrific.

Notably, the Night Fury form is a very convenient size for a number of purposes, not too big, not too small. Such as allowing it to fit into buildings without going through the effort of warping space into a pretzel. So it's one of the better options for an avatar as far as it is concerned. Though it does also use other dragon related forms when convenient.

It's a pretty nasty critter all things considered, even if it's only the third most powerful character i have come up with (To be fair, the second and first on that list is a Living Multiverse benefiting from exponential "Stronger than the sum of it's parts" fusion bonuses and the Collective Evil of all Intelligent Life Across Multiple Multiverse Clusters Made Manifest respectively)

18. Wyrd

Wyrd In the name of the Moon, I will f#@k your shit up!

Try to kick the smoking addiction I've seem to developed. Maybe try to get some sleep, those are either pretty deep circles from a lack of time spent with the Sandman or caused by a pair of pretty mean right hooks. Leaning toward the first, as a Magical Girl defending humanity you have to put in some pretty ungodly hours.

TanaNari and Widowmaker like this.
  19. John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

For once, I wake up as my normal self in these kinds of scenarios...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  20. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Probably abuse my new ability to make albino maids and die in 2 years due to my body failing under the strain of my vast magical power.

But what a 2 years it would be.

tregr, Ilikebob, Vorian and 3 others like this.
  21. kiss my axe

kiss my axe Not too sore, are you?

I must scream but I have no mouth.

tregr, Wyrd, TanaNari and 2 others like this.
  22. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

I'm now an oversexed succubus demoness... Probably fuck whoever strikes my fancy. Call me mama Sue.

Wyrd, Vorian and TanaNari like this.
  23. Rumramen

Rumramen I trust you know where the happy button is?

So is Sithis considered a eldritch horror or random omnipotent being?

ReaperF likes this.
  24. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger, The Childish Yandere

Sithis may not even exist, per se, depending on how you look at it. So... I dunno? <shrug>

25. HellWan

HellWan Hellhound Enthusiast and Fox Milf Fucker

Couldn't find my other posts but I'm pretty sure that I can finally get a shot at it in a relationship. Hopefully there would be trap or girl out there for me.

Also gonna make an everyday comic about my life and stream games with my tits as bait for weebos. Also tease the hell out of my friends.

Shit, I'm a weebo too.

TanaNari likes this.
  26. Lord Invictus

Lord Invictus Impropérium nulla oblivione eris Gone for Good

Hope I am not in the target sites of poachers for one thing. Check on my pride, lionesses and cubs. Learn my territory.

Assuming I retain human level intelligence, I do my best to protect my pride from other lions, humans, and so on.

Also last but not least, look into a reflection and admire my gorgeous mane.

27. HellWan

HellWan Hellhound Enthusiast and Fox Milf Fucker

Actually now that I think about it. Might as well make a story thread with this idea.

Wyrd, Pulsar, Komrade Comrade and 2 others like this.
  28. BloodRevan

BloodRevan Grimm Reaper

Masturbate. Then panic.

29. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

Start laughing before drinking whatever the most potent alcohol is near by and wondering how to survive the new 'family'. Especially if certain powers are angry at me. Well good thing the Omniverse is infinite.

30. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Well, I'm a pagan goddess (angelic being later on) now I guess? RIP.

I guess I see about making some Valarindi.:p

TanaNari likes this.