1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Planeshunter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Planeshunter

Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

In two more chapters it should be clear... or at least clearer.

Wow that's harsh ;).

Again, I can neither confirm nor deny this comment. Absolute destruction of souls is something I resist to consider save maybe in very exceptional circumstances. That doesn't really answer anything here tho.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Kraotop

Kraotop Tireless Taylor Tormentor

Ok. This has absolutely nothing to do with the current vote, but I noticed it after searching for something in the wiki, and after rereading the parts of the thread concerned nobody mentioned it. So here it is:
    I'm 99.9% certain the first gillian we met in this quest was actually Rudbornn Chelute, the first and only member of the exequias!

I'm pretty sure I'm far from the only one who figured it out, but I just needed to say it...

Planeshunter likes this.
  3. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Gonna be honest, I'm looking forward to this part being over.

4. Demetric

Demetric Know what you're doing yet?

[X][Light] The Quiet Child
    [X][Light] The Passionate Girl

5. Planeshunter

Alright ladies and gents, votes are now closed!

This time's winner is...

[X][Light] The Bright Girl
    [X][Light] The Passionate Girl

I don't have the exact numbers with me right now, but there was no contest, will update this with the tally once I'm back home. Funny, a lot of ppl have remarked on how every choice looked good to them and then votes ended up being this overwhelming. Maybe they went with the 'default' because they couldn't choose?

Yes, I guess the change of pace wouldn't fit everyone's tastes. The fact you can't skip ahead on an ongoing story probably doesn't help either. Two more chapters, maybe just one if they're sort enough to meld together.

6. Threadmarks: Pupa 2.03b - Musings of the responsible adult
    Planeshunter

Sorry if this isn’t up to snuff… been dealing with a stupidly persistent headache all day today

Family time has been a somewhat tense affair in the Kurosaki household since that day, that with the elephant in the room they ‘can’t’ talk about in front of their father.

“Mmmh! Dish ish delishiush!” Said father loudly declares while stuffing his face. “You’ve outdone yourself today, Yuzu-chan!”

Honestly, why he insists on acting like he doesn’t know what’s going on is a question she’ll probably never get an answer to, closely followed by how can there be anyone naive enough to fall for his lousy acting skills. If she didn’t live with two examples of said naivety, she wouldn’t believe it.

No matter. As long as nobody gets hurt from it, she’ll trust her dad to know what he’s doing and keep her observations to herself… in spite of her better judgement.

“I added grated parmesan and shiitake.” Her sister answers smugly, finally sitting down after serving everyone’s dinner. “So we could have a taste of Italian Risotto”

… She’s preeety sure you need more than cheese and mushrooms in your rice to make risotto, but she can’t argue with the results. It feels a bit unfair sometimes, how Yuzu can seemingly make anything taste good. Then she remembers who is enjoying the results of said unfairness and keeps her mouth shut.

In a way, Yuzu has been the least affected by everything. No, saying that was unfair to her. She was shaken like everyone else, it's just… She still went to school like always, she still took care of the home like always, she… Tatsuki-nee had been just Ichi-nii’s friend for her. She hadn’t been a role model to follow. Nor was her approval one of the few opinions she valued outside family.

Looked like that, it was probably for the best. No need for the two of them to mourn their idol.

“Thanks for dinner, it was really good, Yuzu.” Ichi-nii declares while setting down his chopsticks and standing up, having virtually inhaled his dinner. “I need to run now, though.””

And with that, and picking his jacket on the way, he leaves the house without even stopping to put it on.

She holds back a sigh. It’s been like that even since Miss Weaver and Tatsuki-nee… Training like crazy every second he can get away with, and then some. It’s not like it was his fault any of that happened, he really shouldn’t be so hard on himself. But Ichi-nii is far too good at feeling guilty, and has a stubborn streak a mile wide. She honestly can’t think of a way to make him take it a bit easier.

“It is indeed a delicious meal, Yuzu-chan.” A carefully polite voice comes from the smiling girl sitting beside her. “Truly, your culinary talents never cease to amaze me.”

Kuchiki Rukia’s open presence in their family home gives her mixed feelings. On one hand, she knows and half-remembers enough about her background to know the two-faced shinigami is at least partially to blame for her big brother’s near-daily duels to the death with monstrous hungry spirits. On the other hand, it’s way better to have her sleeping in the guest room. As opposed to sharing his room.

… God knows what they used to get to in there, Karin knows enough about teenagers and sex-ed to know she doesn’t want to know. The farther away from her brother the b— woman is, the better.

She focuses back on her own dinner, trying to ignore how irked she feels about the woman’s presence, and the antics of a father that seems determined to act like a buffoon come hell or high water. It suits him sometimes. Just not... not now.

She stops her alarm almost before it starts beeping. There’s no real point on setting it in the first time if she’s going to spend half an hour checking the time every thirty seconds, but she doesn’t want to risk getting distracted either. A look at her sister reveals Yuzu is also ready for this, so she simply opens their window and jumps outside.

She knows making a single flat surface to send them to the roof is far easier than trying to Fullbring the air with every step to run on thin air, but even this little feat makes chest warm with pride. She’s double-jumping like a video game character, after all. How cool is that?

“It wasn’t a fluke yesterday, I see.” The dry voice of their instructor greets them. There’s no bite or sarcasm on it, merely a statement of face. It’s only the second time she manages, after all. Jackie-sensei isn’t a bad person but her character… Takes getting used to.

“Good evening, Jackie-sensei.”

Jackie-sensei barely grunts in response. She used to complain about being addressed that way at first, but there’s no fighting Yuzu once she’s decided how things are. Instead, she focuses on more productive things, like reviewing last day’s lessons and setting up a new exercise for each of them.

As she goes through the repetitive and boring control exercise, she reflects on their situation. It was only thanks to Miss Weaver that Jackie-sensei stuck with them instead of simply leaving town after the incident. Without her, they would be stuck trying to make heads or tails out of the spiritual world, and would probably be completely useless in an emergency.

Not that they weren’t useless now, but they were at least improving. Ichi-nii, the big hypocrite, didn’t like them training to ‘jump headfirst into danger’. Which earned him a kick in the shin, from Yuzu. Not that he could really stop it, that with never being home and always being exhausted from training, so he just grumbled about it from time to time, until Yuzu smiled at him with that special smile of hers. Then he shut up just fine.

Back to their training, Jackie-sensei had decided to build on a strong foundation before getting into proper self-defense lessons. They mainly practiced how to infuse items in the most efficient way and trying to find their ‘treasures’.

Yuzu is actually ahead of her, already having found her treasure in a handheld mirror inherited from their mom. Their applications are still iffy, but she’s developing fast, according to their teacher. Karin still has no idea what her own treasure is, nor how to even go about finding it.

She refuses to dwell on that though, focusing instead in fullbringing the glass of water in her hands. Rising the water little by little, forming a tendril that slowly reaches towards her lips. Getting the water into her mouth is actually easier than freely manipulating it. The glass is made for drinking, after all, fullbringing simply makes that initial purpose to work… better.

Hours fly by, and all too soon they’re done for the day. She shouldn’t be feeling pressured about her progress. According to Jackie-sensei she’s learning fast. But Yuzu is learning even faster and she can’t help but compare with her twin, it’s not like there’s another measuring stick at hand.

Yuzu gets back in, and Jackie-sensei hand on her shoulder keeps her from following.

“Karin.” She says your name slowly, making a difficult face. “You are frustrated?”

Oh, so it’s about that “I know it’s silly.” She admits, looking away. “But Yuzu is going so fast...”

“Yuzu is… weaker.” That surprises her.

“What do you mean?” She shouldn’t be feeling relieved by that. Then again, she shouldn’t have been feeling pressured in the first place.

“Less power is easier to control. That’s why she’s ahead of you.” Does it make her a bad sister that she’s a little happy about that? Or is that just her competitive streak?

“Then I’ll get ahead later on?” What is she asking? Now she is being a bad sister for sure!

“Not… ahead, just different.” Using a finger as a conductor’s baton, she makes the water rise from her glass and take several shapes in the air. “She’ll always be better at delicate tasks.” Then she closes a fist, and the water gets compressed until it becomes a block of ice. “But she’ll lack the sheer power to imitate your feats of strength.”

Oh, so she’ll be more of a front liner, while Yuzu will stay behind. Behind and safe. She can deal with that.

“I see, thank you, Jackie-sensei.”

As she goes back in, she catches sight of Ichi-nii trying to sneak in and her good mood vanishes. He looks like death warmed over and he’s crossed who knows how much of the city in that state in the middle of the night? Yuzu and her at least stay close to home. And have a responsible adult around. And their training doesn’t leave them looking like a particularly strong breeze would knock them down.

Seriously, is she the only one around with some common sense?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  7. Jubjub3000

Jubjub3000 Versed in the lewd.

I wonder how they'll react to the return of miss weaver?

8. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

Yeah, now I just hope that Weaver comes back to help out or at least someone to bring some positive change to them.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  9. phil503

phil503 Getting out there.

hears a idea contesa seems somewhat guilty for what happened. She sees that Taylor is happy not remembering. so she takes it upon herself to try blocking past trauma and tries to keep her happy.

!Renzie0, Kraotop and Planeshunter like this.
  10. Planeshunter

I'm pretty sure I read something along those lines at some point. It was diabetes-inducing levels of fluff and absolutely loved it. Can't remember the title tho, not even where it was I read it :S.

Crazyself00 likes this.
  11. Threadmarks: Pupa 2.04 - Dive to Heart
    Planeshunter

Small update today. Stumbled into an important decision and choosing myself felt like a dick move so…
    Also I might've discovered the delights of bugging out text for dramatic effect. Hope I didn’t overdo it.

When I open my eyes, I’m falling.

Random lights flying past me at great speeds as I go down and down into the depths of… this. I’m more curious than worried though, in fact, I’m really curious about the fact I’m not worried. Because I’m pretty sure I can’t use my Powers here and landing has the potential to be a very nasty business.

… Then again, I don’t seem to have a body. Still not panicking, this is starting to get bizarre.

Still the fall remains the same for a while, getting a bit dull. At some point, I’m reduced to pondering things like ‘How the heck did I open my eyes if I don’t have a body?’ and other pointless nonsense just to stave off boredom.

Damn I never thought I’d end up falling through an infinite hole. But even if you’d asked me an hour ago, ’boredom’ would’ve been the last death cause I could’ve possibly imagined, if you ask me now, though... Oh, there’s something that looks like the floor ahead. Good!

No wait! I’m falling head first! Not good! Not good!

A surface of solid aquamarine blue quickly gains definition as I get close, revealing flowing waves and foam crests. Still getting closer, small dark dots reveal themselves as shipwrecks and ruined buildings peeking out from the sea.

Finally, once I’m close enough to the sea for perspective to make sense, an horizon of dry land with more ruined buildings that I could’ve sworn wasn’t there while I was falling appears in the distance. Then I splatter against the water surface and die.

… Oh, wait, I didn’t die. No body and all that. On an unrelated note, falling to your non-death headfirst and being incapable of closing your eyes is fucking terrifying.

On a hunch, I look upwards, finding a starless sky with a big full moon shining gently upon me. I can’t help feeling something warm inside at the view. No! Don’t ask me inside what, you insensitive jerk, you’re ruining the moment!

Anyway, still have no body, I’m walking on water and wherever it is I am, I have no idea… Even if I get the feeling I should know.

Yeah, pretty sure this is some sort of dream sequence. As long as I don't end up face to face with humongous flying alien worms, I can deal with it. Mainly because I’m still unable to panic.
    Looking around, I find four items floating over the sea as inexplicably as I do myself. A loom, a miniature black hole, a gorgeous wig and a moon-shaped crystal ball. That has to be the easier metaphor in the whols history of dream sequences. Those are my powers, the signature moves of Hollow Weaver, ‘Miss Weaver’ for the kids, a bit of a silly goof, somewhat socially awkward and the less Hollow-like Hollow you’ll ever meet.

That’s me, that’s who I am, but not everything I am.

Time freezes, and the entire space turns around me. The four items disappear to mi left, making way for a masked young woman clad in a colourful costume, surrounded by even more colourful butterflies. A symbol of something she doesn’t believe in, a precious lie that keeps the unaware happy, a compromise for what’s necessary, and a not so reluctant sacrifice. She might be a lie, but she doesn’t hate what this lie represents. That’s Weaver too, a different Weaver.

That’s also me, but not everything I am.

Another time freeze, another rotation. Another masked young woman, this one clad in black. Surrounded by swarms of insects and followed by all sorts of creepy crawlies. A symbol of fear for some, of respect for others, a failure that ended up the total opposite of what she sent out to be. Yet she doesn’t regret her actions, for doing so means regretting the lives she’s saved. Her path might not be the right one, but is the most correct path she could find. That’s… Skitter.

That’s me too, but not everything I am.

A one armed g̷̬͓͎̗̊̋͂͗̚͜͝o̷̺̬̎̿̆̈́̆d̷̢̛͈̣̪̻d̴͉̙̃̀̑͋̓̈́ȩ̷̫̳͖͈̔ś̴͙̞͌̌̈́̆̐s̷̫͚̓͂̐͐̇̚ ̴͎̉ş̸̟͈̦̪͊͘͜ö̷̡̺̭̺̰̞̇a̴̩͇͍̕ȑ̵͉̰́͊ỉ̷̧̻̤̫̻̻̾͛̏n̸̛̹̥͙̟̅͒̈̓͋g̸͈͖͉̮̈́̀̉̃̿̋ ̴̘͙̫̪̲̀͌̈ͅt̶͕̝͈͎͑͜h̸̞̺̬̦̘̋͜ŕ̷̠̭̎́̄̂ơ̴̙̥̘̼͚̦͛̌̔̾͌ṵ̴͒͊̕ǵ̴̮̰͗h̶͇͉̝̩͍̒̈́͐̌ ̷̤̲̺̠́ť̸̢̬̤̦̟̘̊h̶̨̛̛̲́̏̀̊e̶̠͕̬͓̋̈̍̈́ ̸̞̬̠̂͋͝s̷̛͖̜̀̾k̶̛̬͊y̵̦͓͈̣̙͌̾̌͑.̸̳̯̜̒̀͠ ̸̫̼̠̾͂̔̓̃͐Ä̸͇̜̳́̏̉̋̈n̶̳͙̐͝ ̴̠̙̐͊̈́̃́͝ȁ̶͓̯̪n̵̞̖̓s̴̖̮̖͙̪̽w̴̗͙̏̀̊͋͊̿ȇ̴͈͎͉̠̤̪͒́̏r̴̛̝̫̺̙͔̙̈ ̵̹̥̥̫̩̈̀̆̔̈̌͜t̵̟͌ö̴̮͚͕́ ̸̨̦͕͎̄̑̈́͗̃̚ȧ̴̰̳̓̕ ̷̦̞̱̯̮̋͛̀͆͜͝d̷̠͙̤͑ͅę̸̪̖̘̋̑̐̄ś̷͉̹̍p̴̞̪̹̞̞̲̈́̒̀̕ȇ̸̢̥̯̮̔̄͂͌ŗ̶̝͕̮͍̣͑͛̇a̴̮̝͕̬̮͂̀͜t̶͖͎͇̥͋̎̀̕ę̵͕̖̈ͅ ̴̺͖̻̄̓n̸̻̿̾͝ͅe̷̮̭̺͓̠͌͂̕͜͝ë̷̱̘̒̄͠ͅd̸͉̱̤͎͋̉.̵̛̭̭̰̞̳͂͑̔̈́́ ̷̛̛͖̺͕͔͊̍̍̌Ȃ̶͚̬̜̪͎̤̈̌̾́͠ ̷̜̣͖͚̒c̸̥̮̩͓͚̅̀̄̔̕͝r̶͕̦̩̖̒̒̑͜u̶̘̠͆̅̂̾͆͠ͅę̸̯͆̆̏̒̀͘l̷͙̰̳̔ ̴̣͉̬̳̇̇ṃ̵̫̅͂̓̉̚͝á̸̮̗̩̭ͅc̸͍̬͉͓͇͑͆͛͜h̷̟̽̌͐i̸̭̖̖͒͑̌͛̅͠ͅn̶͈͆́͠͠ê̷̛̙̙̻̇͗͗̐ ̴̡̭̹̻̤̺͑̋̐f̶̤̦͎̤͇͔̋̉͒̕î̴͕̫͇̊ẍ̷̦́̐̋̃̄è̶͇̩͚͜ͅd̴̼̪̯̈́ ̶̖̰͊͂̀̅͝o̸̟̮̾̄̀̿͘̕n̵̯̜͉̙̑̅͜ ̸̺̞̃̈́̏̊̚ͅa̵̙͇̤̿͗̄̈́̃ ̴̧͔̦͈͚̊̊͘̚s̵̙̮͐̎ͅì̶̡̳͕̍̐̕n̷͙͓͎͛̒͗͝g̴̦͓̅̊ļ̸̙̻̳̹̩̓͝e̴̹͑ ̶̝̥̃̔͐͝͝g̸̘͙͚͖͕̈́͆̎ō̶͇͍̖̯͝ȁ̴͓l̴̬̱̫͖͆͜,̷̫̠̹̼̻͕̒̀̍́̓̕ ̴͔̬͍̰̞͉̓͛́͐̉͑u̵̢̪̻͉̅̈n̷̡̙̤̝̿̈́̊͝c̷̢͝a̸̙̭͎̝̣͎͒ṟ̷̨̨͕͍̊̏̌̄͘i̸̼̩͖̋̋͝ṇ̷̜͖̆́̌̌̾͝g̸̨̤̣̀̋̽͊͑ͅ ̶̧̰̂̒͑͘a̸͉̺͝ņ̵̝̙͖͂̏͆̽̑d̴̜̪̜͗ ̷̢̺̙̺͇̃͌͑̂̂͜b̴̝̗̿̄̾̿͜͠l̵̼̪̕í̴̘̜̪̓̅̇͠ͅn̵̛͔͉̲̗̑̋d̴̦̥̓ ̶̡̛̹̊t̸̪͔̘̒͂̔̅́̀o̴͈̩͖̩̗͛͐͐̿͘ ̴̤́̉a̷͕͖͙͘l̷̯̥̋̎l̶͈͇͓̀̾̑̃͆ ̵͎̳̂̏͐̒͐͠b̶͎͍̮̝̞̙͝ú̵̟̬̤̠̄̾͆̋̐͜t̵̛̞̱̪̟̥ ̴̝͇̽̅h̶͈͉̠́̄̔͆͒e̶̢͉̩͔͖͚͋͛͊̾r̴̰̯̻̫̙̊̈́̍̊̾̍͜ ̶̹͇̗̿̍p̸̓̇͋̆͠ͅo̴̫̦̭͋̏̊̈́̚͝u̵̘͆̎͗͂̓̋r̶̤̽̾p̴̡͇̫͋͑̎͘͜o̸̢̺̲͚̓͜s̸̩͓̿ȩ̷̤̫͋ͅ.̴̮̽͛̍̀ ̸̝̗̭̲̎̎̑Ą̷̠̠̅̈́̋̓ ̷͇́̇̋̽̈́̑s̴̭͆͛̌́à̸̛͕̆̅͠v̸̢͎̳̭̇́̀̏̽̍ͅͅȉ̸̡̦͔̭̰̮͆̈́̃́̊ǫ̴̛̥̳͙͙̾̄ͅr̴̖̆́̓͌͂ ̴̪͓̽̀a̶̪͈̎̆̒̇̔͠g̶̛͕̗̳͒̑ä̶̧̺͇́̓͗͗͒͠i̷̻͑́̿̐̽͒n̴͉̮̂̉̌̄͌̂s̴̻̪̝͐̕t̷̡̻͚̤͕̯̉̐̐ ̶̛̫̟̍̀̈́̄͂t̷̯͒̑h̴͉̘͓͔̰̠͆̓̽̎͐͠ę̵̪̜̬͌̇ ̶̲͉̉̓̈́͒ṁ̶̧̗̥͕̯̤̓̕á̶̡̯͍̮̼̲̊̏͋̕ḏ̶̦̲̥̑̐̍̋̎̒ń̴̫̠͙͎̚e̷̝̻̰̒̀ṣ̸̼̙̘̞̿͋̅͌s̷̜̲̭̞͓͑́̓̔ ̶̡̹̩̱̜͂͑̈͝ŏ̸̼̞̘̤̍́̇̚͘f̶͇̉̈́̾͗͒ ̵̩͎͔͋a̶̺̹̅͑̌̅ṇ̴̜̙͒̈́ ̷̮̺͙̝̬̌̃̿̊̚͠i̵̯͖͔̭̅ń̸͔̼̻͌́̄̓͜͝v̷̢̧̖̻̪̽̄̄̈́̆̂í̴̧̧͈̄̈́͆n̷̼̹͕̦͉̑̃c̴̰̟̩͕̖̅̍̈́ĭ̶̤̖̃͑͗́̌͜b̶̨̪̳̖͐́͌̑̂̕l̴̢̳̠͙͖̂̚ě̴̟̤̖̲̾̓͌̃̕ monster. What had to be, what nobody else could be. A choice that was not a choice, a price that would’ve been far too steep in any other circumstance.

That’s… No. That’s me too, but I’m not… I can’t. Not yet, maybe never.

Two girls that might very well be sisters. The youngest one bright and cheerful, full of life. Cute by sheer vitality. The oldest defensively withdrawn onto herself, with a permanent frown on her face and bags under her eyes. Bitter and sick of her life. They’re… me. Both of them. The little girl I was before… the accident. The older girl I was after... The other accident.

But I can’t remember… not yet. Soon, though. It’s at the tip of my tongue.

The scene freezes a last time, and it turns upside down.

I’m now looking at the beautiful moon of Hueco Mundo.

I’m now staring into the blazing sun.

I’m now looking at the beautiful moon of Hueco Mundo.
    I’m now staring into the blazing sun.

Ț̶̨̡̨̛̭̘̱͉̫͖͖̝̠̟̟̟̰͈̬̝̰̺͍̭̹̭͉͖̖̻̼̞̳̎́̓̑̓̽̑̏̾́͂͘͘̚͜ͅh̸̛͙̦̬̯͇̩̠̟̙͉̘͓͙͕̬̝̹͓͕̯̙̠͊̈́̾͒̍͗̓̋̈́̔̎̌̇̐́͋̀̈́̚͜͜e̶̦̽͌ ̶̢̼̲̘̖̝̞̜͓̺̠̭̳̦͕͉̫͉̗̠̟̙̳̘̜̠̺̞̙̱̘̣̫̠̩͇̝̈͋̆͐͜͠š̷̡̢̧̧̬̘̲͎̹͖͚̰̼̟̘̤̹͕͔̀͋͗̈̑̈́̂͂͒͂͌̈́͋̒̿͂̚͝ĉ̸̨̗̮̘̓̑̐̈̎͑̓̐͒̇ę̶̨̨̛̛̤̜̻̹̺̝̼̠̪̺̫͚̘̰̜̣̯̗͕̘̈́͑̾̀͂̈́͐́͌̅́̎̐̀̿̂̈͐̕̚͝͝ͅn̵̡̙̯̩̱̱͎̖͙̪̮̭̗̬̳̼̲̋̈́̐̒͝͝ͅë̴̡̧̛̛͕͓͈͕̞͓̹̣͉̭̻̦͍͚͖̺̞͖̞͗̅̃̅̓͋̒́̉̄́̌͒̎̆̓̇̑̋͂͊̆̈̑͌͘̚͜͠͝͠͠ͅ ̶̛͉̱͎̤̤̤̱͇̤̝͇̝͚̺̣̭̱̈̇̎́͛́̿̈́̅̾̽̂̿̌̈̒́̌̆̒̇͌͊̉͘͘͘͜͠͝͠ͅf̴̛̛̛͔̆͒̑͛̊͐̆͌̑̽̾̎̾̀̀̈́͊̓̿̆̄͊͋͘͜͝͝͠r̶̛͚̀͒͗̐̔͂͑̍̓̆̽̊́̀͛̐͑̀̑̓͒͑̃͘̕͝e̸̢̡̢̨͕͓̠͎̘̼̲̟̦̪̳̹̦̻̖̪̠̤̥̱͉͖͖̊̐̌͊͆̂̍̍̊͛͗̈́̈̓͒̕̚̚͝͝e̵̡̤̗͖̫̙̳͎̮͙͈̰̠̟̙̭̬̓͑̈́̋͂̊ͅz̸̨͇̟̼̲̲̦͍̱̠͓̦͒̏̅̓̿͆̐̀̐̊̈̈́͆̀͘͝͝͝͠ě̵̢̡̢̛̛̳̤̤̰͖̦̩̼̥̆͗̈́͐͌͐̃̉́̌̽̑͒̑͗̂̎̀̑̅̐͋̋͗̆́̚̚̕ṡ̷̡̧̛̯̝͍̪̫̮̙͍͓̲̟̺̝̙̰͎̲̬̱͚̝͗̆̌̆̈̿̇̓̾́̊̇́́̍̍́̈́́̓̌͗́̀̔̏͑͊͋͌͑̆͘͠͠͠ ̴̢̡̢̨͓̯̞̳̹̺̲̼͖̟͈̦̠̱͔̦͇͖͇̺͉̩͎̽̑̆̽̈́͌̑̓̈́̎͌̅͒̇͆͋̿̀̈́̋͂́̃̈́̈́͊̃̈́̍̿̽̇̾̽͜͜͜͠͝ą̴̢̢̡̢̙͖̝̩̘̙͍͉̖̹͔͕͖̥͔̱͈̲͉̙͖͒̒́̀́̈̍̍̆̈́̋̌̀͂̐̈́̍̆̽̑̈̕̕͜͜͝͠ͅͅ ̷̻͙̫͓̗̣͎͒̏͂͜͜͝l̴̢̛̛͎͚͇̰̤̹͎̱̤̖̖̣͙͉͈̼̘̗̞͓̱̟͇̱͔̮̣͍̬̪̋̃͑̎͛͆̎͛̓̈́̑̃́̈́͒̾͆̄̈́̎̏̿̈́̉͗͒̀̊́͛͗̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝ͅá̵̧̧̡͙̱͓̺̬̩͈̙̪̦̬͖̜̰̖̩̟̤̗̼̅̂́͊̍̓̈́̒̿͂̽͊̐̔̄̌̈̋̀̋̆̽́͒͑̀̍̐͒̈́̅̚ͅs̴̡̧̨̼̹̟̪̝̭͙̝̱͍̪͓̘͚̣̟̘̻͕̞͛́̾̚͜͝t̷̞͍͙̞̅́̽̿̂͋̀̇̄̀͆͂̈́̍͗͘͘͘͠͝ͅ ̷̨̢̢̞̺̺̼̩͓̲̭̪͓͕̥̞͇̋̏̂̐̎͛̏̔̏̒̿́͛̏̊̏̍͐͂̀̏̅͘̚̚͘̚͝t̷̘͓͓͙͉͖̟͐̉̐̓͗̔͒̎̉̈́̾́͒̂͒̏̒̅͋̂̇̇̂̎̋͊̃͌̆̑̈́̆̃̚͘͝ȉ̷̧͈̲̼͓̤̻̝̱̳̱̘̐̀͑͑̆̽̾m̷̢̨̢̥͉̯̦̝̲͎̣͙̲͓̤͎̹̪̳̖̲̮͑̃̊̉͆͂̇̃͋͗̚͝͝ͅe̸̛̠̭̭̺̪͍̹̥̟͔̳͗͆̉̎̒̊͋̐̽̾̀͗̈́̎̄͒̾͛̈́̆̅͌̍͊̓̒̑̈̑̏̈́͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͠,̶͇̱̰͕̠͕̠̱͓͆̌͊̌͂̓̆̔̀͋̄̉͗̔̍̐̾̄͑́͌̓̔̎̇͗̄̀̾̈́̈́͑͘͠ ̸̡̢̢̢͉͉̗̥̣͈̜̲̺̲̩̘͙̗̞̞͉͔͖̲͓͖̱̘̖̣̣̟̗̤̆̐͑̇͊̊̅̐̂͋̀̇̎͗̽́̄̓͐̈͂̄͂̽̈́̃͘̚̚͝͝͝ͅǡ̵̢̡̨̼͈̫̝̖̱͖͇̪̟̟͖̳̯͕͉̦͔̩͎̫̼̩͇͓̟̠͉͖͙͖̼͔̏̄͆͑̋͆̋̈́͌̕͜͜͜͜͠ͅn̶̙͍̳̠̪̭̝̺͌̓̉̒̀̿̓̃̉͆͂̈́̈́̋́͘͝ḑ̸̡̢̛̞̙͍̟̣̖̖͎͎͈̟͈̬͚̮̬̤̮̈́͌̀̇͆͗͐̓̑͌͒̋̌͋̒̈̆͆͐̔͠ ̸̡̛̛̝̩͈̥̖̬̼͉͍̫͓̝̫͎͛̄̄̄͌̋́̓̉̏̂͋̊̒̈́̎̑͂͛͐͐̅͑̈̈́̓͠͝͝ͅi̸̧̨̧̠͙̲̲͉͇̭̹̙͚͕̠͎̫͓̩͍̱̩͉̩͖̦̰̝͇̩̠͎̒̀̔̚t̷̢̢̡̝̲̠̲̦̮̥̜͍̝̱̺̫̿̀̓͆̃̏̈́͋̑̀̀͛̀̽̓̈̅̀̓̑̈́̊̉̓̓̉̑̽́̆͗̓̚̕͜͠͝͠͝ ̶̡̨̨̯̦̪͍͎̗͖̙͉̜̺̦̩͇̖͑͊̋͗̀̏̍̀̐̾͋̓͘͘t̶̢̧̢̡̮̜̭͚͕̯̞̻̤̞̪̠͔̖̙̘̩̗̳̪͔̺̮̟̩̣̥̫̦͉̓͗̃͒͊̀͂̚͜͜ͅͅư̶̛͓̺̩̩̅̂̇̈̊̑̎̓̈́̈́̃͊͘̚̕͜͝r̶̨̨͉͉̖͚̜̠͓̟̪̫̰͖̲͓̯͈͕̪̐̂͋̆̈́̑̍̇̈́̓̓̊̌̌͋̐̑̿́́͋̀̒̄̑̈́̀̈́͂̐͂̕̕͘̕͘̚͝͝͝͝ǹ̴̡̨̜̺̠̯̞̟͈̳̦͓͎̞̲͚̬̝̮͈̼̹͈̭̦̤͙̻̘̒̃͌̔̒̑̀̈́̏́̂͆̐̊̍͆͐̀̑̽̑̄̆̌́̈́̚̚͘͠ͅs̸̻͉̱̙̩̝͖͍̘̺̙͖͉̲̥̙̞̩̯̦̠̰̦͙͉͓͍̟̪̀̽̋̍̾͘͝ ̸̢̢͕͍͎̜̟͓͔͖̻̭̭̯̯̰̭̗͈̟͙̙̦͔̠̗͙̣͇̥̪̦̹̳͙͙͓̘̓̃̊̓̌̓̈́ͅͅĭ̶̢̛̛̻͔̲͎̹̺͐̂́̿̇̊̔̉͑̾͋̒͑̋͆̓͑̊͗͐̾̇͆̎̇̂̽̆̓͘̕͝n̴̺̺̝̱̖̞̻̭̘̻̺̼̂̈͂̒͛͑̽͆͂̔͠s̴̢̢̢̛̹͚͈͉̭̺̟̭̘̮͙͕͖̻̪̗̰̣̺̯̍̀̃̐̅̓̔̋ͅį̴͇̲̰̠͗̌̃̈̂̽́̔̇̓̒͘͜͠d̸̨̬̟̭̰̯̻͖̬̍̽̐́͂͂͋͗̊͛̃̈̂͆̿̚͝͠ę̴̡̡̡̢̡̛̛̲͓͕̺̳̹͈̺̱̳̼̮͕͚̬̱͉͚̤͕͈̥̺̼̮̞̞̝̘̳̦̖̯͚͔̐͛̈́͌̅͆̔̇̍͐͗͆͂̓̓͐͊̾̌͜͝ ̸̨̧̧̡̧̨͍͙̝̘̹̺͖̩̘̪̹͇̦̭̲͉͚̟̞̲̰̗̤̳̞̙̹͍̬͎̪̾̈̈́͂o̷̡̟͍̫̺͉͈̦̰̺͔̜̽̌̑̿̔̊̽̓̃̆̏̋́̓̄̃̀͘ų̶̨̡̡̛̼̩͎̻̭̖̦̹̬͂̆̔̽͐̈́̓̐̄̽̇͒̆͑̄̋͛̆̒̑̈͗̃̈́͆̀́̊͛̌̐́͘͠͠ͅͅţ̶̢̳̲͙͇̥̼̠̺͓̖͇͓̤̖̗͇̼̭̤̠͚͚̙̜͔͎̳̗̘̥̅̀̍̒͜ͅ.̵̻͕̯̖̗͖͒͐̀͊̄̓̇̇̄͐̏̽̓̒̓̑͋̋̈́̂̚̚͠͝ͅ
    ̶̨̢̢̛̛̗̭͚̮͕͖͓̤̩̫͈̭̗̖̲̪̟̏̑̅̉̐̊̽̄͊͊̽͑̄̉̋̄̓̓̈́̅͊̍̉̂̓͋̈́̉̓̏̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͝ͅͅ
    ̶̧̩̘̣̯̤̻̼̝̹͕̫̜͂̃̈́͋̐͗̌̈̀̌̓͂͂͑̿̋̎̿̏̓̊͆̈̈́̍͑̾́̿̿͑̈́̚̕͘̕͝͝Į̸̧̡̻̻̮͈͕̺̻̲͍̜̠̼̰̘̟͍̣̊͐̅̈́̉̈́̋͘̚͠͠ͅ’̴̡̢̧̧̯͕͚̥̝͉̬̤̰͙͚̻̥̞͉͖̮̯͉̗͍͓͎̪̥̩̌͊͐̓͐͂̌̈́͐͒̈̿̑͗̃͛̅̈̕̕̕͝͝͝͝͝͝m̷̬̅̐͂͊̾̌̓̇́́̅̊̌͐̾̇̈́̈́̈́̆̇̽̎̀̌̉̈́̾̅̄̅̋̓͘̕̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̷̧̧̧͉͍̟̼̭̻͓̼͙̞̹̪̭͎̖̯̥̼̞̠͈̲̠̘̘̋͋́̌͐̄̓̔́̏̊̽̇͌̉̀̇̓̒̍͗͛̆̀̀͑͛̈͛̾͑̔̓̿̕̕̕͝n̷̛̛̛̦̟̽̎̉͛͛̒͋̀͆́̈́͂́̏̎̑̍̈́̓̚̚͘̕͘͝ò̴̧̖̬̜̲̼̣͔̩̀̓̽̀̒̅͊͆̆̋͋͗͗́̌̅͆́̑͆̋̀̆͑̉̈́̓̓̏͘̕̕͠͠͝w̵̧̢̛̛̤̼̖̩͎̩̥͈̙͚͓̳̟̝͇̻̬̩̹̜̘̞̑̇͋̓̈́̄̀́͗͑̾̒͂͋̓̓̿̈́̾̎͛́̊̌̅̀͌͛̉͛́̕̚͝͝͝ͅ ̸̧̧̢̡̨̥̬̖̙͇̪͇̹͍͍̥̩̟̪͖͚͉̦͇̦̞̤̼͇̠̗̘̱̹̤̗̜̥̲̋̈͜͜l̸̢̧̛̛͎̩͔͙̠̬̥̳̜̯̤̟̳͖͔͚̥͉̻̠̩̬̯̥̙̠̉͌̈́̂͛͆̔́͒̑̆̑̈͌̐̃̓̀̉͑̌̒̈́̑̎̓̿̋͘͘̕͜͝͝ǫ̶̡͈̖̤̻̰̬̗͔̳͎͎̯͔͇͍̥̞͈̙̜̙͚͓̽͛̋̍̓̓͑͂͗͒͗͐͑̉͋͝ͅọ̴̦̭̰͖̳̯̳̯̣̥̫̭̜̭̥͖̘̹̤̮͎̯̝̣̲̮͔͍̖̲̰͕̞̖̈́̍͒̒̈̑̓͐̈̋̃͑̋̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅķ̸̧͖̰͚̮̹̘͚̹͖͕̼̥͚̺͔̠̜̭͇̹̼͚̙̈́̔̾̈́̓̾̄͜͝ͅͅį̶̛̛̗͍̻͕̗̜̭̦͂̊̃̽̽͛̀́͛͗̾̉̆̒̇͋͋̏͂̓̓͑͆̊̿̕͘̕͘͜͜͝ṅ̵̢̧̢̛̩̗̰̤̮̼͉̮͎̗̗͈̤͔͍͉̣̭̪̝͕̤̼͓̯̂̈́̔̾̽̋͂̅͆͂̌͐̓̅̔͂̄̅̓͘̕̚͘ͅͅͅǧ̷̨̠̬̩͓̹̱̦͋̈́̎́͂͑͗̓̉͗̈́̽̔̎̚̕͠͝ ̸̠͎̮̘̖̣̰̞̳̿̀͋̃̽̌͑̂̔͛̓̊̍͘͜

̸̨̨̦̻̱̻͇̗̘̹̞̮͔̦̭̭̬̝͑

You have to let go of one of us, and you know it. Not forever, maybe not even for long. But I’m useless to you now, just rambling and rambling about the nature of your kin, making you sympathize with those you need to make submit. Let me go, for now, and embrace the pragmatic choice. Then, once you’ve taken control of your fate once more, come and find me. You know who I am, don’t you? You know where to find me, little godkiller.

Trapped within yourself, the red voice offers guidance. You let go of…

Nothing.
    You are what you are, all of it. Discarding a part is discarding a part of yourself and you refuse. You’ll make it work… somehow.
    The Sun. The red voice claims it’s not forever. Embrace the Moon for now.
    The Moon. The red voice claims it’s not forever. Embrace the Sun for now.
    Both. Get out of my fucking soul!

[x][Let go] Nothing.
    [x][Let go] The Sun.
    [x][Let go] The Moon.
    [x][Let go] Both.

-Oblivion Compensation! You lose 66385 EE!! (Ardiendo interferes with Luz Lunar)
    -Oblivion Compensation! You lose 66385 EE!! (Ardiendo interferes with Luz Lunar)

Annnd last chapter of the arc is coming next. I’m having a lot of trouble figuring out how to write it, so it might take a bit to come out. Sorry!

12. Jubjub3000

Jubjub3000 Versed in the lewd.

[][Let go] The Sun.

I prefer ice powers, and I don't think it'll be forever so...

[X][Let go] Nothing. You are what you are, all of it. Discarding a part is discarding a part of yourself and you refuse. You’ll make it work… somehow.
    Even if it's foolish, she refused. She denied herself long enough. Even if it was a harder path, she wouldn't turn her back on herself again.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  13. Prama

Prama Know what you're doing yet?

[x][Let go] The Sun.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  14. MrMig

MrMig Making the rounds.

[x][Let go] Nothing.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  15. Syphi

Syphi Reading four stories at a time.

I need a second opinion before I actually vote, the red voice sounds like the moon with how it was described.

...Actually, now that I think about it, would Weaver even want to discard a piece of herself?

16. Bloodalchemy

Bloodalchemy Versed in the lewd.

[x][Let go] The Sun.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  17. Planeshunter

I'd say she consistently left pieces of herself behind all over the place in her last life. Whether she'll still do that now though, it's up to you guys to decide.

18. Syphi

Syphi Reading four stories at a time.

So after thinking on it I feel this is the best way to go. With one of our former choices being wonder I feel that the memory scene in which she gained the sun skill would be more useful in giving her a direction to focus on if that makes sense? Besides Moonlight is just a reflection of the sun in the end...

Edit! Wow, making a decision while sleep deprived is something I suck at apparently. I suppose I'll see what my wish washy vote does

[x][Let go] Nothing.

SonaTheSweet likes this.
  19. joneik3

joneik3 Know what you're doing yet?

[x][Let go] Nothing.

20. Planeshunter

Sorry, maybe I'm misreading but it sounds like you think the sun is more important right now but you're still letting it go? That... doesn't make much sense.o_O

21. jrbiohazard

jrbiohazard Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

[x][Let go] Nothing

22. mattsaber

mattsaber Well worn.

[X][Let go] Nothing.
    -[X] You are the-human-who-was-khepri and shall not discard the sun that locks the heaven or the moon that brings the night.
    --[X] You remember now that you need not alone to carry the Sun and Moon alone after all you have a partner, she who you became so close to that the lines between had blended together until there was no way to tell where one began and the other ended—and never had that unity so violently torn apart, self-hood and individuality unwillingly restored when the lines between them were cut by the brutal edge of death. She knew on some level that that unity they found was not a good one, as she had never been meant to be a Shard anymore than Queen had been meant to be a human, but in that moment they’d been both and she could still feel the ache of the loss a hole in her chest that had followed her in death
    ---[X] With this memory comes understanding and you reach out to
    the-shard-who-was-khepri for though your separation was sad the bond between your separate half cannot be erased

23. [Quixotic_being]

[Quixotic_being] Fulfilling every contract to the letter

[X][Let go] Nothing. You are what you are, all of it. Discarding a part is discarding a part of yourself and you refuse. You’ll make it work… somehow.
    Even if it's foolish, she refused. She denied herself long enough. Even if it was a harder path, she wouldn't turn her back on herself again.

24. Metoto21

Metoto21 Not too sore, are you?

Eh, don't really have an opinion on this one. No matter which we let go, we'll reclaim it later, anyway, so I'm fine with either possibility. That said, the Sun is kinda the embodiment of all she has done and accomplished so far, her sign as a godkiller, so...

[x][Let go] The Moon.

25. Argentis

Argentis Lord of Cinders (retired)

...but what are they? I dont want to do anything with so little info

26. ELRue

ELRue Making the rounds.

[x][Let go] The Sun.

27. SoldMars

SoldMars Getting out there.

[x][Let go] Nothing

28. Demetric

Demetric Know what you're doing yet?

[x][Let go] Nothing.

We are what we are, no? Like PH said, she was leaving pieces of herself all over in her last life, but we have to make this time different. We can’t just abandon sections of our soul when it becomes a tad too much to handle.

Planeshunter and Jubjub3000 like this.
  29. The_Collection

The_Collection Making the rounds.

[X][Let go] Nothing

30. mariuswinter

mariuswinter Getting sticky.

[x][Let go] Nothing.