1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by ZeroXSEED, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kieron

Kieron Versed in the lewd.

[X] Accept Hongo Hayato
    [X] Accept Tanuma Tsubasa
    [X] Accept Toyosaki Saburo

We should have ways to keep the unruly in line if we need to. A probation period for membership should probably be a thing to see just how committed they'll be about it.

Cuchulin likes this.
  2. Masterhentai

Masterhentai Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

3. CloLag01

CloLag01 Getting out there.

[X] Accept Hongo Hayato

If any issues start occurring, Momo could whip them into shape or they could be kicked.

Cuchulin likes this.
  4. ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

That'll actually be dealt with next update.

Kieron likes this.
  5. inlurkshadow

inlurkshadow Making the rounds.

[x] Accept Hongo Hayato

6. CookieSideUser

CookieSideUser Not too sore, are you?

[X] Accept Hongo Hayato

7. Threadmarks: Chapter 4.1
    ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

Vote Tally : The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff) | Page 18 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.6.0

No. of Votes: 21
    DamnedAeons 187
    Achagoya0072
    BB54
    Blonddude42
    Caladcholg
    Cane Toad
    CloLag01
    CookieSideUser
    Cuchulin
    Him01
    inlurkshadow
    kenmadragon
    Kieron
    Lector312
    Malason123
    Masterhentai
    ScarletCloud
    taovkool
    TriGayatri
    Xion930
    Yveski

[X] Accept Hongo Hayato
    No. of Votes: 18
    DamnedAeons 187
    Achagoya0072
    BB54
    Blonddude42
    Caladcholg
    Cane Toad
    CloLag01
    CookieSideUser
    Cuchulin
    inlurkshadow
    Kieron
    Lector312
    Malason123
    ScarletCloud
    taovkool
    TriGayatri
    Xion930
    Yveski

No. of Votes: 13
    DamnedAeons 187
    Achagoya0072
    Blonddude42
    Caladcholg
    Cane Toad
    CloLag01
    Cuchulin
    Kieron
    Lector312
    Malason123
    ScarletCloud
    taovkool
    Xion930

Total No. of Voters: 21

"Approve them all." You say to Momo and Miyuki, "In this early stage of club conception, we can't bear to be too picky. How many non-sports clubs can get three additional members in a single day?"

Besides, if anyone causes big trouble for the club, Momo will be mighty pissed, and absolutely no one makes VIPs pissed and get away unscathed.

"Then it's decided, let's have them approved by Headmaster."

On the second day of the club activity, Miyuki decides to at least show up to give face.

"Hmm, hmm, interesting. Very interesting." Headmaster, who was dressed in BDU (battle dress unit, aka, military field uniform) rubs his goatee in satisfaction. "Doubling the club memberships in one day is pretty impressive."

"Keh, I don't know we have the Principal for an advisor." Hongo looks rather shocked by the revelation while Tanuma shows a dull surprise. As for Toyosaki, he didn't react at all.

"First of all, I officially welcome the new members of the Survival Game club. Our policy is serious fun, that is, we're serious in having fun." The Principal starts walking in front of the members, "Attendance is not mandatory, but if you attend the club activities, don't make it difficult for yourself and other members. Participation is voluntary and you may quit anytime you feel, and if you have any problem, feel free to speak directly with Club President Hikigaya or Me."

The Principal was pretty to the point on this because he wants to emphasize how extremely unusual this club is compared to others. You don't expect perfect teamwork like with sports clubs, but you also don't want people to slack off in the middle of activities.

"Yesterday you're taught unarmed walking and crawling, gun safety, and gun operation. This time around we're going to learn gun selection, field movement while carrying equipment, and also shooting on the move." The Principal points up, "Let's start with weapon selection first."

"Sensei, we can pick whatever we want right?" Momo yawn.

"Indeed, that's true. Some people would pick up a gun they like even if it doesn't suit them." The Principal smiles, "But for those who newly started its best they try a different kind of weapon and use the one they most comfortable with."

"Umm, is comfort the most important part?" Tanuma raises his hand in curiosity.

"Indeed when you start it's probably the most important part. Gun weight, length, firing posture, and sight is the most important aspect more than their power or accuracy. If it's too heavy you'll tire yourself very quickly, if it's too light you end up losing balance and control."

"Since the guns in our arsenal are full metal build I don't think being too light will be an issue." You scoff in response, "I already have something in mind but I'll still participate."

"Actually Hikigaya, since we're technically a sports club, don't you think instead of a President, you should be called our club Captain?" Toyosaki proposes.

"That's actually true." Miyuki said, "Hachiman should be Captain."

You have no room to argue, so now your title will be Survival Game Club Captain instead.

"Magnifique. With that decided, we shall begin. Would you please start demonstrating, Ryuju-san?" The Principal asked, "Captain comes second."

The gun test course starts with simple sprinting to a distance, take a 180-degree turn at the end, navigate tire obstacles as you walk, crawl under a net obstacle, and then shoot to the left side and right side target while standing and then shooting leftward while on the jogging.

It's short, but with the number of tries for the member, it's also a rather tedious experience.

"So, everyone is finished, let's take a break." The Principal said, "Have you found your soulmate yet?"

Soulmate? Exaggerated perhaps, but boy, carrying those metal guns are beyond a chore in action. If you pick the wrong option, it'll end up really, really difficult to deal with.

But as a Captain, you decide to give everyone else ahead in choice of pick.

The result thus...

"One of these things isn't like the other." You look at Ryuju who is toting around the classic Mafia gun of the Prohibition-era America. "Talk about style over substance."

"I can still kick your ass with it so fuck off." Ryuju grins smugly.

As a matter of fact, it's not just the gun model that's out of place in the team, but there's also the fact Ryuju is carrying her personal gun in a violin case, not a gun case.

[​IMG]

But despite Thompson being an incredibly unwieldy gun with its wide drum magazine, Ryuju was saying the truth that yes, she can absolutely kick everyone's ass in an airsoft battle.

"By the way, Shirogane-kun here's a little gift." The Principal handed Shirogane a small set of swimming goggles, "This is prescription goggles that should fit your eyes well, and you can wear it under airsoft protective goggles."

"Prescription goggles?" Toyosaki asks, "President, you..."

"Ah... I haven't told many people before, but I'm actually nearsighted." Miyuki wears it, "Wow, it's so clear. Is it fine for me to wear this?"

"Of course, it's actually rather cheap anyway so please don't mind it too much." The Principal said, "I find it always odd for you to never wear any glasses or contact lens."

Miyuki would never wear glasses because he considers them look dorky, and he wanted to show off his face in front of Shinomiya and the Shuchiin students as a whole. On the other hand, he also considers the contact lens as an expensive and potential health hazard so wearing them out of question.

But you can't play airsoft while visually impaired, can you? Besides, Miyuki is going to wear protective goggles over the smaller swimming goggles, so it wouldn't really hurt his style.

The Principal winks at you knowingly, it seems that he decided not to tell you beforehand as a pleasant surprise.

The full steel body, real wood furniture Kalashnikov in Miyuki's hands, it weights tremendous four-point-five kilograms or ten pounds. It's singlehandedly the heaviest gun in the entire arsenal of Shuchiin High Survival Game Club bar none.

"So you picked up a heavy gun with iron sight while nearsighted, who are you trying to kid?"

Toyosaki opens his perpetually squeezed eyes, it seems that realizing Miyuki being handicapped before actually lit competitiveness in him.

That's right, normally Toyosaki always looks like he's half-asleep. If he opens his eyes fully it means he's putting his full effort. So it's clear that Miyuki is his main motivation for joining this club...

"Since you've rested well, next one we can step into firing on the move against moving end." The Principal pulled out a radio and makes a call, "This is Principal, send them in."

A couple of drones came while a human-looking paper target hanging from them.

"Drones?" Tanuma gasps, "We're shooting drones?"

"No, of course not, the target under the drones is what you should shoot at." The Principal said, "It seems that this club will work together with the Robot Club now and in the future."

More like Ryuju had them by the balls, but this is extremely helpful.

"So let's begin with our next exercise, keep your grip steady, stock to shoulder, and eyes on the sight." The Principal claps, "Go!"

When the second exercise ended, you're basically beaten to hell and back. Your tracksuit, just like others, were drenched with sweat, clinging rather disgustingly to your skin.

You haven't exercised this hard in the past few months.

"Survival Game is tougher than it looks." Tanuma basically lay on the ground, dying of exhaustion. And Toyosaki isn't in a much better shape himself.

"Well duh, it's basically halfway between obstacle race and military training, of course, it's tiring," Miyuki states the obvious, but compared to everyone in the club, he's the one least tired, with you close second.

Indeed, today's club activity is far more intense than yesterday's trial event.

"Is it going to be like this every day?" Hongo looks somewhat shaken, he might be overestimating his vitality.

"Well, we're this close to the Shuchiin Athletic festival." The Principal cheerfully points, "Remember the main event is Club Relay race, so I figure it's best to train while doing club activities."

Two birds with a stone.

"Unfortunately, I will be representing the Student Council, so we'll be competing instead." Miyuki laughs, "Sorry about that."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Toyosaki looks aside and smiles ominously.

It's impossible for him, who's physically average at best, to beat Miyuki in a duel of sprinting. However, in a relay race... it's not at all impossible.

So THIS was his plan all along, well played.

"Student Council will be represented by Shirogane, Shinomiya, Fujiwara, and the second year General Affairs manager." Ryuju says, "So I'll be here available if you need me."

Logically speaking, that leaves the members of the Club Relay representative being you, Ryuju, and then Hongo, which leaves the fourth member...

Tanuma or Toyosaki, neither of them were exceptionally athletic, so picking one over the other doesn't make much difference.

"Excuse me."

"Ah, sorry for asking so much help."

Unexpectedly, Kashiwagi and Shijo show up with bags of water bottles. It seems that the Principal is asking them to buy some water...

Crap.

"Indeed, Hikigaya-kun, you forgot to ensure everyone hydrated. In Survival Game this can be very, very dangerous." The Principal glares at you, "Next time this happens again you will be punished as Club Captain."

"My apologies." You bow in response, this kind of mistake is minor but can be extremely detrimental to club performance. You look at Kashiwagi and bow at her too, "And thank you for the help, I'll pay you back."

"It's fine, it's fine. Sensei gave us the money beforehand." Kashiwagi smiles innocently as she hands out the bag. "Looking at the Club being so immersed in training inspires us a lot."

Ahh, she's way too nice. If it's the past you, surely you'll fall in love and confess instantly. But the current you learned it the hard way that it would be the worst thing you can do in this situation.

"Tanuma, what are you doing lying there? So pathetic." Shijo squatted carefully near the withering plain boy, making sure her panties aren't visible. "It'd be problematic if you die today, so here, some sports drink."

"Uh, oh, thanks, Shijo-san." Tanuma sits down and though confused, accepted it.

"Be glad I'm being very generous today." Shijo stands up and flicks her twin tails aside, and then glares at you angrily. "Unlike your incompetent Captain."

"Well excuse me, Princess, this is my SECOND day." You respond with a deadpan, wondering why she's so mighty pissed. Still, she keeps stealing glances on the recovering Tanuma, could it be that Shijo is...

"Anyway, thanks for the save, Kashiwagi. Without you, I'll be screwed today." You tell the black-haired girl in front of you.

"It's fine, it's the duty of Public Service Club after all." She smiles and left.

Well, that's a lie, you know Yukinoshita all too well that Yukinoshita's entire philosophy is to teach people to stand up for themselves. Aka, don't give a starving man a fish, but instead, teach him how to fish.

Kashiwagi's action is, in every way, the opposite of what Yukinoshita, as the face of Public Service Club, would do.

If reality is harsh, then lies must be kindness. Ergo, Kashiwagi was simply being kind to you and didn't really expecting anything in return. There's nothing more beyond that.

"Well then, I'll have to clean myself and go to the Student Council now." Miyuki cleans his gun and put it back in the case after unplugging the battery. "See you again tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

If Miyuki managed to come to the club activities for a full week, then you'll have to check if pigs start growing wings. Nevertheless, you'll take what you can get.

After making sure their guns cleaned, unplugged and stored properly, the three new club members also excuse themselves. Ryuju, on the other hand, decides to train some more, despite pretty much having perfected her skills.

This time around, however, she's holding a pistol in each hand, which would be considerably more difficult to use than any two-handed guns.

"Don't mind me, just leave," Ryuju tells you flatly.

[ ] Train some more
    [ ] Go home
    [ ] Go elsewhere (write in)

gohomepls, Taisei, Kildar and 36 others like this.
  8. TriGayatri

TriGayatri Lewd Imouto

Kashiwagi!x3

[X] Train some more

9. Lucidum

Lucidum Verifiably Bored

[X] Train some more

10. kenmadragon

kenmadragon I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Train some more

11. Lector312

Lector312 Not too sore, are you?

[X] Train some more (Best girl Ryuju)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Cane Toad likes this.
  12. ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

Don't forget the X

Cuchulin likes this.
  13. Achagoya0072

Achagoya0072 Know what you're doing yet?

[x] train some more

14. Kravenmato

Kravenmato Getting sticky.

[X] Train some more

15. DamnedAeons 187

DamnedAeons 187 Not too sore, are you?

[X] Train some more

16. blakekeane

blakekeane Versed in the lewd.

[X] Train some more

17. Malason123

Malason123 Making the rounds.

[X] Train some more

18. eraserman

eraserman Drone

[X] Go home

19. Cuchulin

Cuchulin Versed in the lewd.

Momo sure loves to play up being a Gangster!

[X] Train some more

Cane Toad likes this.
  20. Caladcholg

Caladcholg Getting out there.

[X] Train some more

Cuchulin likes this.
  21. Lmchakone

Lmchakone Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Train some more

Cuchulin likes this.
  22. BooksRFme

BooksRFme A reader

[X] Go home

We promised that we would go home early for Komachi.

Cuchulin likes this.
  23. TriGayatri

TriGayatri Lewd Imouto

Thats next week, right after sports festival

Cuchulin and Cane Toad like this.
  24. bastur2

bastur2 Versed in the lewd.

[x] Train some more
    -[x] After all, spending more time with Momo, "as a friend", was one of the reasons for this club.

We only have to go home for our sister in the next week, Am I right?

Our parents did invite us to do something today.

so, better to ask:
    ZeroXSEED, if we stay to train with Momo, would this stop us from meeting our parents?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Cuchulin likes this.
  25. Yveski

Yveski Getting out there.

[X] Train some more

26. inlurkshadow

inlurkshadow Making the rounds.

[X] Train some more

27. xyztama

xyztama Smile of Happiness

[x] Train some more

28. ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

The parents event already happened offscreen in previous turn, also as they spend most of their night in Chiba, they'll call you if they came to visit your apartment instead.

The write in question question is if you want to work part time or just flat out messing around (like going to arcade)

29. Him01

Him01 Not too sore, are you?

[X] Train some more

30. CookieSideUser

CookieSideUser Not too sore, are you?

[x] Train some more