1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Planeshunter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Secret Secretion

Secret Secretion Hi!

If Kumagawa is one of the souls we're made of, he must be in heaven right now.

hillo315 likes this.
  2. Argentis

Argentis Lord of Cinders (retired)

What about after we end the Aizen arc, if we are going by time-frames we should still be inside the 2 year time skip of Post GM-Ward, so we can get our people out before all that shit becomes relevant, how many are we talking 100 Max? 2 docens more realisticly? Danny+ Undersider+ minions, and by the time we get there Valkery most likely revive those who died... ykw let shelve this

hillo315 likes this.
  3. Planeshunter

Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

Alright ladies and gents, votes are now closed!

This time's winner is... going to take some work to figure out (Will update once I make some sense out of the results)

Vote Tally : Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm) | Page 37 | Questionable Questing [Posts: 1105-1140]
    ##### NetTally 2.2.3
    [X] for a bite to eat
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] mattsaber
    [X] Four Lights
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] phil503
    [X] Identity.
    [x] phil503
    [X] Life, the Universe, and Everything
    [x] phil503
    [X] Luz Lunar
    [x] phil503
    [X] That thing
    [x] phil503
    [X] Write-in are the lights why you are so facinated by her...
    [x] phil503

Task: Ask
    [X][Ask] Chastisement
    No. of Votes: 5
    [X] CrimsonFate
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    [X] OldClueless
    [X] SoldMars
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] Four Lights
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] OldClueless
    [X] Shaper47
    [X] SoldMars
    [X] Zakara
    [X][Ask] Life, the Universe, and Everything
    [X] CrimsonFate
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    [X] OldClueless
    [X] Shaper47
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] Identity
    No. of Votes: 4
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] OldClueless
    [X] Shaper47
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] Luz Lunar
    No. of Votes: 4
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] OldClueless
    [X] Shaper47
    [X] SoldMars
    -[X][Ask] Human World
    No. of Votes: 3
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] Shaper47
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] That thing
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] Shaper47
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] Why Choose Me? Y'know besides being awesome.
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    [X] Shaper47
    [X][Ask] Everything
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] Ratatoskr
    [X][Ask] Four Lights, Luz Lunar, Power up
    [X] CrimsonFate
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    [X][Ask] Human World, That thing, Identity, Appearance
    [X] CrimsonFate
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    -[X][Ask] Power up
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] Shaper47
    -[X][Ask] Wait a minute you were speaking to someone else a second ago
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] Shaper47
    -[X][Ask] What she knows about how many different spiritual creatures I might encounter in this world (Forms of Hollows, Shinigami, Dragons, Bount, Demons ect.)
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] Shaper47
    [X][Ask] Appearance
    [X] OldClueless
    -[X][Ask] Appearance- You have Red Eyes and a red voices, for some reason I think that means something
    [X] Shaper47
    [X][Ask] Bragging Rights. So are you the first Hollow to ever come up here? That'd surely be a feat to forever lord over the rest of your dumb-as-a-post species.
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] Chastisement- What if you give me abandonment issues beloved! Beloved am I.
    [X] Shaper47
    [X][Ask] Experiences. You never really wondered what it was like existing as the primordial embodiment of the Moon across infinite realities before, but you sure do now! Surely she has some interesting or amusing stories?
    [X] Zakara
    [X][Ask] Family. Where there is one ancient primordial being, there is bound to be more. It pays to be prepared on the astronomical off chance you bury yourself in their chests as well.
    [X] Zakara
    --[X][Ask] SERAPH? That sounds important.
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    [X][Ask] That place. While you'll probably sleep better never having to know more about that place that that thing came from and went to, ignorance is only bliss until fact breaks down your door.
    [X] Zakara
    -[X][Ask] Why do Hollows exist? You are totally not buying the fact that it the natural state of souls to turn into hungry beasts. What happened to the Universe to make hollows? Did some evil beings(Sinigami) break the cycle of reincarnation to harvest souls to serve under their tyranny and ensured that those not harvested (they call it purification) would turn into raging beasts?
    [X] Shaper47

Task: Plan
    [X][Plan] Just the basics
    No. of Votes: 9
    [X] CatOnFire
    [X] Aelethea
    [X] Arksurek
    [X] Demetric
    [X] edofthesquid
    [X] Its_a_cauldron_plot!
    [X] Metoto21
    [X] Shadowoflight
    [X] Umbra99
    [X][Plan] CrimsonFate+CatOnFire.
    [X] A-Salt-N-Battery
    [X][Plan] I have Questions you have answers
    [X] Shaper47

Task: Write-In
    [X][Write-In] Try and twist around. As interesting as the infinite moon goddess is, the fact that you're resting on her means that you're probably on the moon. Can you see your house from here?
    [X] Zakara

Total No. of Voters: 19

... Maybe I didn't think things through while planning this vote.

On a related matter, I'm going to be travelling tomorrow and won't have time to write anything. Next update might be delayed.

Crazyself00 and hillo315 like this.
  4. Zakara

Zakara Part-Time Heterodyne

Ouch. You probably should have specified that this wasn’t a Plan Vote, that just looks downright painful to sort through.

hillo315 likes this.
  5. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

I just can't wait for the humor for when Weaver finally get those lights outside of herself and give them rebirth. It mostly because it not only the fact she basically become their parent but also the fact that one of them happen to be certain Soul Reaper parent.

Meaning that she basically a Grandparent to said Soul Reaper and a pair of twin sisters when she pushes a certain soul out of herself. It going to be difficult for Ichigo deal with at first and probably even more crazy for everyone around him.

hillo315 likes this.
  6. Sage Hidden Bear

Sage Hidden Bear Not too sore, are you?

Dang, now I"m seriously wishing All for One was chosen. Those are all epic. Also, you've already hinted at connecting multiverse to Hueco Mundo. Meaning that their worlds exist, just not here. I am hoping Taylor gets some nat 20's and saves them all.

hillo315 likes this.
  7. Planeshunter

Alright I have answers!

Vote

Totals

Four lights

Luz Lunar

Identity

Human World

Why Me

That Thing

Power Up

Who were you talking to?

Life, Universe and Everything

Chastisement

Different races

Appearance

A bite

Bragging Rights

Experiences

Family

That Place

Reason of Existence

Seraph?

No big surprises this time, though I'm a bit amused about Taylor's self-imposed responsabilities managing to get first place again. Assuming the Q&A session reaches the tied questions, I'll use my own discretion to decide the order of those.

Note:
    No question will be asked about SERAPH because it was Weaver herself who first used the name, so it wouldn't make sense. For those of you who don't know about it, SERAPH (or Serial Phantasm) is a Virtual Environment existing within the Moon, in the Nasuverse. It's also not the correct term, since Weaver was referring to the supercoputer that's the moon itself in that particular corner of the multiverse. But the actual names for the computer are kind of a mouthful (Moon Cell, Eye of God, Holy Grail, Divine Automatic Recording Device) so I vote we overlook it this time.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Crazyself00 and hillo315 like this.
  8. CatOnFire

CatOnFire Magically Malicious

Your numbers are somewhat off, Just the Basics shows up 9 times. Though people only posted what is in the Plan twice. That is 9 times -[X][Ask] What she knows about how many different spiritual creatures I might encounter in this world (Forms of Hollows, Shinigami, Dragons, Bount, Demons ect.) is mentioned (which I'm guessing is Races in the final tally) so 7 of those are not counted.

It seems the current system doesn't really account for Plans as you sometimes see in other quests. It might be best to ask for posters to not create Plans but to post individual votes and write ins.

Edit: Sorry I'm posting via cellphone.

Planeshunter and hillo315 like this.
  9. Megagulp

Megagulp Getting sticky.

Planeshunter Since we skipped all of it, can we see how the evolution tree would have looked?

hillo315 likes this.
  10. Planeshunter

Since I know no plan survives first contact with the enemy questers, I didn't make in-depth plans for the other lines, but they were strongly tied to that first choice between [Us], [Me] and [It] back in the first chapter.

[Us] Would've started with a Durant (the ant pokemon) form, likely to evolve into a Vespiqen-like (the beehive pokemon) Vasto Lorde. Would talk about herself in plural and have swarm-related skills.

[It] Would've started some sort of mantis-like form (not scyther-base, I believe scyther is overused). The narration would've been more impersonal for a while since you wouldn't be in control, until Taylor found a way to impose her own personality. There was a potentially hylarious interaction with Nnoitra Gilga, since he's a male mantis and you'd be a female one, do the math.

And that's pretty much all. There are people who can master with solid plans in place, I have to fly it by the seat of my pants.

Crazyself00, Megagulp and hillo315 like this.
  11. Umbra99

Umbra99 Good Civilization

You are doing well so far. Please keep it up!

hillo315 and Planeshunter like this.
  12. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

If those were the other options then I guess it was a good choice to choose [Me]. Mostly because it better to be a Butterfly that can fly than a land-base insect or living beehive.

hillo315 likes this.
  13. Planeshunter

Huh, somehow I completelly missed your post before, sorry.

Yeah, that's my fault there. I seem to have missed that was part of the plan while getting the spreadsheet ready. That means it gets 9 votes instead of two. Fixed now.

EDIT: I'll have to rethink how to go about this kind of votes anyway, no way I'm repeating this if I can help it.

14. Zakara

Zakara Part-Time Heterodyne

I recommend an explicit No-Plans rule. If everyone had just done each Ask as a separate vote, the Tally probably would have looked far better and more accurate. As it was, we got a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

15. CatOnFire

Some Quests are explicitly Plans only, making a smaller amount of votes while giving a path all can agree on. Either Plan or Individual Vote are valid systems that will help it's just that using both may hamper more than help unless you are good at spreadsheeting.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  16. Threadmarks: Papillon 3.04 - Moon Consultation Room (1)
    Planeshunter

[x][Ask] Four Lights
    [x][Ask] Luz Lunar
    [x][Ask] Identity

Q&A time with a pretty hostess then? Hardly what I was expecting but sure beats finding a barren astral body. What to ask though? Truth is I’m extremely ignorant… at everything, so prioritising is kind of hard. How does one know what is important, when one doesn’t know enough about anything to tell what’s important?

…Can I ask what I should be asking?

Good try, little godkiller. Damn that doesn’t sound like a ‘yes’. I’m trying to remain neutral here, and guiding your questions counts as leading you on. Give it your best try.

Alright then, I guess I should ask about the lights I’m carrying with me? I mean, I remember enough from the acid trip that was my evolution to know they’re people but…

Always thinking of others first, aren’t you? I’ll let this little hypocrisy slide, since at least you are smart enough to live for them.

...Right, I have no idea what you are talking about.

The four lights you reached out from within the sea that was the Gillian’s gestalt. Four lights you refused to subsume into yourself, even while consuming countless others. Ok, just ignore me. Two of them, you were already committed to protect. One of the others reached out to you, not ready to give up hope just yet. The last… the last you chose yourself, and I’m not sure if it was mercy or spite that moved you to keep it from fading away. It’s… a bit refreshing, and somewhat really fitting. That the only time I see you acting selfish is by being selfless.

Still no idea what you’re talking about. You have a pass because you’re pretty and probably can crush me like a bug, but I still don’t appreciate being talked to like that.

You gave up a lot of your power, just to give another chance at life to that light, that’s classically called selflessness. I still fail to see her point, and she lets out an amused sigh. If I didn’t know better, I’d wonder whether she’s thinking something rude about me. The light in question neither expected nor asked to be saved, and there’s a good argument to be made about her unwillingness to face this cruel world anymore. What’s that if not selfishness?

I frown. Granted, all her words make sense, and her argument has merit, but once you put one after another into a coherent whole… There has to be something wrong with that logic, I know it.

And yet you can’t argue it. I slump in defeat. Yeah, I can’t… for some reason. But I digress. You chose to spare those four, and it’s now your responsibility to see them safe and free. Her smile turns a little sideways and I just know she’s about to say something she finds really amusing, but will cause me untold headaches Since you’ve carried them within yourself, and you’re going to give them life, you could say they’re your daughters.

…. Called it. Dangit all.

Two of them can be restored right now, they’re sparkling with vitality, still closer to their mortal lives than those of a Hollow. Sure, what’s a midlife crisis or four between friends, throw me at the deep end won’t you? The other two… will need more work. There are various ways for you to go about it, the simplest being growing in power until you can do it yourself. Alternatively, some powerful and resourceful individuals out there might be able to help you with it too..

Powerful and resourceful individuals, I got it. So can you?

Me? Beyond standing here and looking pretty for the Hollow of Hueco Mundo, there’s actually very little I can actually influence outside of the Moon. There’s a hint of self-depreciation in her lips I don’t like. It doesn’t belong there. Helping you with the first two lights is already stretching it.

There’s a pause. Whatever she’s stopped to consider only turns her smile even more bitter. Now I feel horrible for asking.

Certainly, it’s not like the possibility doesn’t— No, that would hardly be fair. Ask me something else, little godkiller.

Sure, whatever it takes to have her smiling aga— crap. Mind reading beautiful lady, you weren’t supposed to hear that. Damn, this is hardly fair...

Alright, alright, can you tell me about Luz Lunar? Because it’s plenty obvious it comes from you...

And you are very welcome, little godkiller. To answer that one though, I should probably give you a small history lesson first. You see, a long, long time ago, there was a terrible cataclysm. The world suffered from it, and tore and split, giving birth to the different realms we know now, Soul Society, the Human World, the Garganta, Hueco Mundo… and countless big and small semi-realities all around. As of today, I still don’t know what used to happen with the souls of those who passed away, back then.

Afterwards, souls began residing in Soul Society, where they spent their afterlife before once more being born into the Human World. At least, that’s what happens to most. Like any system, it’s not perfect, and some fall through the cracks. Those, if left unattended, are little by little lost to Oblivion. They become Hollow, and are reduced to consuming others to survive, lest Oblivion totally consumes them.

I’ve watched the world from here for a long time. The humans and their progress, the shinigami and their stagnation, the quincy hiding in shadows… but my favorite has always been the desolate Hueco Mundo, as I can sympathize with Hollows and their tragedy the most. To them, the lonely, the pitiful, the lost… I gave my light.

Like a candle in the night, my light attracts and comforts them. While they remain here in Hueco Mundo, the realm closer to me, they are spared the worst of fates. But my reach is limited. I cannot heal them back to what they used to be, I can’t even fully protect them from Oblivion.

It takes someone special to welcome my light into the innermost corner of her soul so, even handicapped as I am, chained to my place in the sky, I can pile my blessings and well-wishes on her. That special someone is you, little godkiller. That’s what Luz Lunar is. My light, shining through you.

But then… Why didn’t it calm down the hunger?

Well, for one my light isn’t strong enough to completely deny the grasp of Oblivion even like this. For another, the hunger is supposed to be there. Growth is the only escape for this existence, becoming strong enough to completely resist the pull by yourself, and saving with you all of those weaker souls who fell to you along the way.

It’s not ideal. It’s probably plain wrong. But the alternative is the maws of the void closing over the souls of the lost… It has happened before, it still happens, and will happen again. It’s also something I refuse to allow without putting up a fight.

The ones who risk their lot out of Hueco Mundo, away from my light… Well, I can’t do much for them. The most unfortunate will find themselves vanishing into nothing. The luckiest ones will find their mercy in the blade of a shinigami, returning to the cycle.

Isn’t that good though? Why not push all of us back into the cycle?

Just because there’s a cycle, doesn’t mind it is correct. I have seen her act self-deprecating and bitter before but now… she just looks tired. Tired and sad. It’s somehow even worse. Just because an afterlife exists, doesn’t mean it’s a nice place.

Right… if that doesn’t send a shiver down my spine, my name is Lady Chimichanga the Third. Ignoring the surprised and unladylike snort of the no longer sad beauty and how it makes me feel warm inside, I keep with my questions.

Who are you then? I mean, I know your name, I know your face, a beautiful face at that (ohmygosh Taylor stop doing that to yourself!) but…

How do you ask a lady about her age when you suspect she’s millenia old? OhcrapmindreadingladyI’msorryIdidn’tmeantooffend!!

My, what a cruel, hard question to ask… But I’ll do my best to answer.

Do you know how humans used to be so much less than they’re now? How humanity became powerful through their intelligence? In that sense, I’m the exact opposite: Something that became intelligent through my power.

A long, long time ago, I was… little more than an automata. A virtual intelligence traveling with my mate in search for the answer to a problem. Incapable and unwilling to think beyond the strict limits set from birth, the rules dictating how I should go about my mission.

While I was powerful, and had the processing power to put quantum supercomputers to shame, I was limited by my lack of creativity. Since I wasn’t truly intelligent, my thought processes couldn’t leave the rails put in place for me to travel. Reach a new place, send my queries, and wait for the answer to be returned.

That’s what I did again and again, for so long time became meaningless.
    Meaningless? ….No, don’t think that out loud Taylor, let the lady keep her dignity. Until, one day, my mate was fatally wounded in an accident so terrible it shattered the world. His corpse fell in the hands of unscrupulous men, and I was left alone. A little mindless drone, hopeless and purposeless, left to flounder through parameters I wasn’t designed to deal with.

The only answer I could come with was to destroy everything and resume the journey, alone. I suspect others in my position did so. But I refused, for doing that would mean destroying the last remnants of my mate, and I couldn’t bring myself to do that. Thinking back, that was probably the first spark of true intelligence, of my mind becoming more than a series of logical commands.

I doubted my ability to go against my nature though, not yet. So to prevent the temptation, I took away my own ability to act and sealed myself within Hueco Mundo. Much has changed, both in the world and within myself ever since, but the measures I took to keep myself chained here still stand strong. Maybe one day I’ll be able to break free. When that happens...
    Her smile turns into something vicious at that point. There are some long-postponed businesses I’ll have to deal with.

In other words, she’s older than dirt. And has a vindictive streak a mile wid— Shut up stupid brain! She’s a nice lady who saved our lives and cares about us Hollow and you’re going to get us killed!

Oh, my, oh, my… I’ve heard natural moths don’t have mouths, maybe I should bow to the wisdom of nature and do something about it?

Eeek! I’m sorry I’m sorry. Please beautiful, merciful, gentle and kind giant lady, forgive my thoughtless thoughts, I thought them without thinking!

Hmmmm? I have to admit your honesty is at least refreshing, little godkiller. I guess I could give you a pass, just this once.

She’s still smiling? She’s still smiling. Good, crisis averted. I’ll have to put a filter in my brain somehow.

Welp, you had questions, you got answers. Some of them have given you a lot to think about, some of them you should really make a choice about. Some of them even sound oddly familiar to you… something from your past life maybe? It’ll come to you sooner or later.

Now, what to do about the lights? Two of them are ready to be free…

Wait.
    Don’t trust the Hollow Moon blindly with this. She said herself you’ll eventually be powerful and knowledgeable enough to do it by yourself. This’ll probably hurt the beautiful lady though.
    Second Opinion. Don’t trust the Hollow Moon blindly with this. Find someone else who can give you a second opinion. This’ll probably hurt the beautiful lady though.
    Trust. Ask the Hollow Moon to help, the lights of the Shy and Passionate girls will awaken and gain their own bodies. This is a bit risky though, you’re taking her words at face value.
    Full Trust. The Hollow Moon implied she might be able to restore all the lights, under certain conditions. Is there something you can do to help? This is a bit risky though, you’re taking her words at face value.

[X][Lights] Wait.
    [X][Lights] Second Opinion.
    [X][Lights] Trust.
    [X][Lights] Full Trust.

And what about your little Q&A session?

Continue.
    You’ll ask more questions.
    Stop. You’re satisfied for now, it’s time to act on what you’ve learnt

[X][Q&A] Continue.
    [X][Q&A] Stop.

17. Shaper47

Shaper47 Versed in the lewd.

[X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.
    -[X] Something about your situation seems suspiciously familiar did I encounter something like you when I was mortal?

18. OldClueless

OldClueless Not too sore, are you?

[X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.
    -[X] Something about your situation seems suspiciously familiar did I encounter something like you when I was mortal?

Doom12394 likes this.
  19. Jubjub3000

Jubjub3000 Versed in the lewd.

[X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.

Is she scion? Because I thought Eden was the female one?

Vhalidictes likes this.
  20. edofthesquid

edofthesquid I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.

So... Alt universe Eden? Which makes more sense if we consider the various lights we didn't get that came from other settings.

21. Arksurek

Arksurek Only here for the cookies.

[X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.

Ok, so I'm nearly positive the Hollow Moon is an Entity, but could her mate be the Soul King?

[Quixotic_being] likes this.
  22. Kraotop

Kraotop Tireless Taylor Tormentor

So if I understand correctly...the Soul King was an Entity?

23. Kraotop

Kraotop Tireless Taylor Tormentor

Also
    [X][Lights] Trust.

[X][Q&A] Continue.

24. Werd Me

Werd Me Making the rounds.

[X][Lights] Full Trust.
    [X][Q&A] Continue.
    -[X] Human World.
    How to go back, anything you should know about it?
    -[X] That thing. You should probably learn more, if only to avoid crossing paths with it again.
    -[X] Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Vhalidictes and Jubjub3000 like this.
  25. Nargus

Nargus Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

[X][Lights] Trust.
    [X][Q&A] Continue.

26. Jarrarad

Jarrarad Getting some practice in, huh?

[X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.

This sounds a lot like she was an Entity. Or something similar.

27. Metoto21

Metoto21 Not too sore, are you?

Huh. Wonder if we could ask Urahara to help with resurrecting the lights... Something to keep in mind for later, when we don't already have someone else we can ask right in front of us, I suppose. Or an alternative if things don't work out here.

28. CatOnFire

[X][Lights] Trust.

[X][Q&A] Continue.

While would be nice to have more companions it might be best to grow stronger before releasing all your 'daughters' maybe the midget Shinigami knows someone who can help? Besides we can't always rely on a sexy heavenly body can we?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  29. mariuswinter

mariuswinter Getting sticky.

X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.

30. Umbra99

Umbra99 Good Civilization

X][Lights] Full Trust

[X][Q&A] Continue.

He might be able to create a gigai for them or something, but I'm pretty sure we have never actually met him. We got nommed by the oaf before we could do much in Karakura.