1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Villainous (Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Slifer, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Threadmarks: The start of it all
    Slifer

Slifer Not a Sky Dragon

Sitting in my car I starred down at my hands in doubt, the thought of what I was about to do sending trails of doubt and guilt to well up inside of my chest. I couldn't actually be doing this right? Sure, Vikare destroyed my plan of becoming the worlds first superhero but this is a bit much right? This couldn't be what my new found powers were meant for.

But with a fury I've been feeling more and more as of late, I crushed the thought down without hesitation. No. This must be done. This has to be done. Vikare already took my chance to make a splash and try to get some company to invest in me. Who'd want to pay a copy cat when they could try for the original after all. The money I'll make from dong this will give me more than enough money for everything I need.

Choose One

[] Jasmines medical bills are piling up already. Without that cash how else am I going to pay for her treatments? (Origin: Desperate Older Brother.)

[] Dad put up far more than he had on the table in his last poker game. And since he skipped town, that debt now belongs to me. (Origin: Sins Of The Father.)

[] I can't find a job, Ma and Pops kicked me out of the house last month and I spent my last dollar filling up my car. (The Deprived.)

[] How else am I going to get materials for my creations? The more I create the more expensive the parts. (The First Tinker?)

Yes, I need the money stored in that bank. I'm going to get as much money as I can carry or die trying. Feeling my resolve snap into place I step out my car and go open my trunk, my costume laid out and ready to be put on. It's not anything like Vikare or whats her face have, being made by some designer he saved a while back, but it gets the job done.

[] A black turtle neck that matches the black jeans I pulled from the back of my closet that go over the hunting boots I stole from my dad along with white gloves I found in the bargain bin at Goodwill. The most expensive part of the whole outfit is the mask, a white motorcycle helmet I bought a few weeks ago. It's cheap, but with my powers it doesn't matter.

[] It's my old work outfit from when I was younger, eyes still filled with hope. All it really needed was a mask, which I stole a few days ago with some creative uses of my power A white three piece suit, with a steampunk esque theater mask laying on top of it. Not by any means cheap, but I am gong to be the worlds first super villain.

[] Write in

Choose 3 power categories. You cannot choose the same category multiple times. Origin and Costume will affect them.

[] Write in

With my costume on I close the trunk and place the tarp back over my ride, and then with deliberate slowness I walk into the largest bank in Michigan with a smile on my face. And as I walk inside a thought strikes me. What am I going to call myself.... shit. Guess I'll make it as I go along.

Voting is to be done in a Plan Format only.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    ~[]~, Gigant, Gigler and 7 others like this.
  2. Slifer

Slifer Not a Sky Dragon

Reserved

Ragura likes this.
  3. Slifer

Slifer Not a Sky Dragon

This one too.

Ragura likes this.
  4. Atlasofremembrance

Atlasofremembrance Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan "Professional Villain"
    [X] Jasmines medical bills are piling up already. Without that cash how else am I going to pay for her treatments? (Origin: Desperate Older Brother.)
    [X] It's my old work outfit from when I was younger, eyes still filled with hope. All it really needed was a mask, which I stole a few days ago with some creative uses of my power A white three piece suit, with a steampunk esque theater mask laying on top of it. Not by any means cheap, but I am gong to be the worlds first super villain
    [X] Thinker; Mover; Tinker

Gigant, Eryk, The Dude and 3 others like this.
  5. Ragura

Ragura Versed in the lewd.

6. goricnac

goricnac I trust you know where the happy button is?

Choose One
    [X]Plan Midnight Mask
    -[X] Jasmines medical bills are piling up already. Without that cash how else am I going to pay for her treatments? (Origin: Desperate Older Brother.)
    -[X] It's my old work outfit from when I was younger, eyes still filled with hope. All it really needed was a mask, which I stole a few days ago with some creative uses of my power A white three piece suit, with a steampunk esque theater mask laying on top of it. Not by any means cheap, but I am gong to be the worlds first super villain.
    -[X] Thinker, Mover, Trump

7. Metoto21

Metoto21 Not too sore, are you?

[X]Plan Midnight Mask
    -[X] Jasmines medical bills are piling up already. Without that cash how else am I going to pay for her treatments? (Origin: Desperate Older Brother.)
    -[X] It's my old work outfit from when I was younger, eyes still filled with hope. All it really needed was a mask, which I stole a few days ago with some creative uses of my power A white three piece suit, with a steampunk esque theater mask laying on top of it. Not by any means cheap, but I am gong to be the worlds first super villain.
    -[X] Thinker, Mover, Trump

8. Ommington

Ommington Getting sticky.

9. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Plan Bii
    [X] I can't find a job, Ma and Pops kicked me out of the house last month and I spent my last dollar filling up my car. (The Deprived.)
    [X] It's my old work outfit from when I was younger, eyes still filled with hope. All it really needed was a mask, which I stole a few days ago with some creative uses of my power A white three piece suit, with a steampunk esque theater mask laying on top of it. Not by any means cheap, but I am gong to be the worlds first super villain.
    [X] Catagory: Tinker, Brute, Blaster

The Dude and edmantgoog like this.
  10. Slifer

Slifer Not a Sky Dragon

I'll be closing the poll soon.

11. TrashGoat

TrashGoat Versed in the lewd.

[X]Plan Midnight Mask

12. edmantgoog

edmantgoog Not too sore, are you?

Choose One
    [X]Plan A Twist on an Old Clasic
    -[X] I can't find a job, Ma and Pops kicked me out of the house last month and I spent my last dollar filling up my car. (The Deprived.)

-[X] A black turtle neck that matches the black jeans I pulled from the back of my closet that go over the hunting boots I stole from my dad along with white gloves I found in the bargain bin at Goodwill. The most expensive part of the whole outfit is the mask, a white motorcycle helmet I bought a few weeks ago. It's cheap, but with my powers it doesn't matter.

-[X] Shaker, mover, Brute

13. Beyondthebeyond

Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

[X] Jasmines medical bills are piling up already. Without that cash how else am I going to pay for her treatments? (Origin: Desperate Older Brother.)

14. Kay Redfield

Kay Redfield I trust you know where the happy button is?

The Dude likes this.
  15. Slifer

Slifer Not a Sky Dragon

Closed

16. Rhyne

Rhyne Getting sticky.

alright, looks good so far... but where are we? When are we? Are we even on the idiot ball known as Earth Bet?

17. Zaztra Vandesh

Zaztra Vandesh Versed in the lewd.

18. Zaztra Vandesh

Zaztra Vandesh Versed in the lewd.

is this an au or in the past ?, are we male or female ?, are we young or old ?

19. Kay Redfield

Kay Redfield I trust you know where the happy button is?

Don't necro thread.

20. Thaumaturgy

Thaumaturgy Not a Magician, Magus, Wizard, or Witch

21. heavens eye

heavens eye Know what you're doing yet?

[X] It's my old work outfit from when I was younger, eyes still filled with hope. All it really needed was a mask, which I stole a few days ago with some creative uses of my power A white three piece suit, with a steampunk esque theater mask laying on top of it. Not by any means cheap, but I am gong to be the worlds first super villain
    [X] Thinker; Mover; Tinker