1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Planeshunter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. MaeHartchenko

MaeHartchenko Know what you're doing yet?

<3 thanks for the story! You made it a long way in and that's no small effort!

2. Harpy81

Harpy81 Versed in the lewd.

Thank you for the story :)

Silver W. King and hillo315 like this.
  3. RainwithPromise

RainwithPromise He Who Walks, Reads and Yearns

While im sad and quite dissapointed that its ending this still is a good quest with you being a good qm with just the fact you explained how it ended....
    So as those who said the firmly believe this

Thank You, For A Most Wonderful Story.

Silver W. King and hillo315 like this.
  4. Argentis

Argentis Lord of Cinders (retired)

Nooooooooooooooo, i loved this story
    T_T, i will not push you burn out is horrible to the creative mind bit please, when you fell like it can you return to this?
    Hell if this arc is kicking you too much handwave it and do a time skip. This is what happened we resume from here.
    Anyway thats the barganing stage of grief. Good luck with anything you take from.here :)

ravengt and hillo315 like this.
  5. Naddakka741

Naddakka741 Making the rounds.

Thank you for the excellent story.

hillo315 likes this.
  6. Jubjub3000

Jubjub3000 Versed in the lewd.

Thank you for this story!

hillo315 likes this.
  7. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

Sad to see this story go but it was a nice run while it lasted.

hillo315 likes this.
  8. ilmncsm

ilmncsm Not too sore, are you?

While I'm sad to see you officially discontinuing this, I'm quite thankful that you managed to both give us one final chapter, and come out and explicitly say you weren't coming back so as to prevent unresolved hope from lingering. Creative burnout sucks, and pushing against it sucks too, so I'll just hope to read more by you in the future, and enjoy rereading what you produced of this occasionally. Good luck in your future writing endeavors!

hillo315 and punster lv1 like this.
  9. zarabg

zarabg I trust you know where the happy button is?

Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, and for feelings I'll always treasure.

Loved the story thank you for running it.

hillo315 likes this.
  10. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr Getting out there.

Thanks for story buddy, it was very enjoyable.

hillo315 likes this.
  11. BaronNoir

BaronNoir Fallen Lord of Bubbleburg

I really liked how you worked the Lights and the girls back into the story it was strange but well done and highly entertaining. While I'm sad to see it end so soon it was fun while it lasted and who knows sometimes it takes some distance to get back in the swing of things.

Zeus and hillo315 like this.
  12. Kurotanbo

Kurotanbo Getting sticky.

Literally just found the store and stayed up all nigh to read it, get to the end of this chapter...to find a discontinuation notice. Ducky my life, seriously.

Ljapaubeaves and hillo315 like this.
  13. hillo315

hillo315 Getting some practice in, huh?

Is Elune aware of the Wandenreich? Either way, I thoroughly approve.

Tsk, tsk. You misspelled it this time.

Well, that's a shame. Thanks for making this, short though it was. Since your muse is dying with no hope of recovery, I, uh, hope it comes back from the grave someday?

Question: Any other crossovers you were considering?

punster lv1 and Planeshunter like this.
  14. Planeshunter

Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

Well, besides continuing with the liberal use of references I abused during the whole story, I didn't have plans for crossovers during the story.

The ending though, had two possibilities that left open a continuation in a different world:

1. Getting Taylor to Entity-level would've opened the power to cross the multiverse.

2. Romancing Elune, even without reaching Entity-level ourselves, would've got her to offer you to start a new sort of cycle together, crafting modestly powered avatars to visit other worlds and learn from them in a sustainable way.

15. Ljapaubeaves

Ljapaubeaves Making the rounds.

Damn.. this was sad to find out. and i just got to find the site again after losing it.
    anyway. i had a lot of fun reading this and i wish you all the luck in future endeavors...

Poe Darkly, hillo315 and Kurotanbo like this.