1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Some way of undoing a report

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Felius, Sep 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Felius

Felius Experienced.

So, brought to you by mistakenly not realizing a post was from 2016 and reporting it for politics.

Specifically: Someone liked a post of mine from back then. I'm a bit distracted and don't notice the page number or date of posts (I should be sleeping right now :p ). First thing I notice looking around was massively political posts talking about Trump and Hillary. I quickly report it. Keep looking at the thread, and then realize that I'm on page 300 out of over 1000, and the post was from 4 years ago.

So, yeah... It would be appreciated some way of, at least in the next few minutes to having reported a post to take the report back or otherwise have a way of telling "oh wait, nevermind that, on second sight don't need to bother with this one".

Alternatively a "this post you are reporting is over X Months/Years old, are you sure you want to report it?", so accidents such as mine are less likely to happen and the staff gets less work to do.

2. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

You can just report it again and goes 'uh, cancel that last report' or something, I guess?

3. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Yeah, if it's the same post both reports will show up at the same place.

4. Felius

Felius Experienced.

Good to know. I kinda expected it to open two different reports, so I didn't want to create even more tickets.