1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by burningclaw2, Jun 10, 2015.

1. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

@burnclaw2 what is the average in all of these compared to others

2. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

It can be removed, but I put it because I think Yoh isn't really the type who likes to use the power; if not, I will remove it.

3. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

Well, we certainly haven't seen any signs that he is against it. Remember, he was born with this, he didn't gain it later. There is no reason to consider it too powerful, because we have never known anything else. Also, there is no "use or don't use" the power is always on. As I pointed out above, we don't have a reason to be ashamed of our power or attempt to avoid using it (which we can't) because we have never known anything else.

4. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I changed it a little, now it should be better.

5. Dark Ness

It is.
    Can you change your votes to the new version, or, even better []Valeshin in case further edits are needed.

6. Lalzparty

Lalzparty Functional Alcoholic

[X]Valeshin

Dark Ness likes this.
  7. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

[X]Valeshin

8. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Valeshin

9. Dark Ness

Valeshin, I really think we should ask more questions. About why (he thinks) Hao is insane, his history with our family, if he has any cool moves (we cab be a child for once), ect?

10. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I didn't asked those questions for the following motivations: burning never said that Matamune thinks that Hao is insane; for the second and third questions it should be covered by my general question about telling us about him.

11. Dark Ness

12. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Added it

13. Dark Ness

One last thing. Could you add in a note, maybe in parenthesis, that we don't believe that Hao is insane, we just want to know why he has that incorrect belief? (Obviously, we don't say that bit out loud)

14. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

15. Dark Ness

[X] Valeshin

I can't think of anything else, besides maybe asking him more about himself and our family that is not How.

16. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Why would we not believe that Hao is insane? Matamune knows Hao better than we do.

17. Dark Ness

Because we believe we can bring him back, and he sends us letters and gifts. Stuff teasing us on our skills and congratulating us on our success, we are disappointed if we don't receive one, and are joyful if we do. Hao has been nothing but good to us, we have no reason to doubt him beyond what Matamune, someone we just met, says. Our primary motivation for everything is to bring Hao back, and thinking he is insane would harm that goal. Finally, because we are a stubborn child who loves his brother.

MHLord likes this.
  18. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X]Valeshin

19. Selias

Selias Well worn.

In order, insane people can be nice, Hao being insane has zero impact on us bringing him back, and you can love insane people.

20. Dark Ness

But do we know that, I would like to point out that we have no reason to think Hao is insane besides whatever Matamune says.

AZATHOTHoth and MHLord like this.
  21. Selias

Selias Well worn.

And we have no reason to doubt someone that knows him better than we do.

22. Dark Ness

I just pointed out why above. Hao sends us letters, and has been nothing but good to us. We are also a stubborn child who loves him.

Why would we trust the person we just met, over the brother we have been obsessed with our whole life?

ryuan and Hanashinobi like this.
  23. Irked

Irked Experienced.

going to have to agree with Dark Ness here, people generally don't tend to instantly believe someone is insane when someone they've never met says so. Would be extremely strange for not just Yoh but anyone to instantly believe something like that.

MHLord likes this.
  24. Selias

Selias Well worn.

I could see us doubting Matamune if he had told us this, but he didn't tell us. We read his heart with our Reishi ability. And I pointed about above that sending us letters, being good to us, and us loving him has nothing to do with him being insane.

25. Irked

Irked Experienced.

There's been no indication on our end or through our (limited) interaction that he is insane though, nothing he's sent us, done, said/wrote about gave us any Inkling of that IC.
    Just having a random Cat spirit thinking Hao is insane does nothing and prove's nothing in character, as it is we view it as his opinion, it is in no way enough for Yoh to go "Oh this guy think's Hao is insane, Welp i guess he's crazy then".

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    MHLord and Dark Ness like this.
  26. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Whatever. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

27. Dark Ness

And it's update day.

Speaking of which, do any of you have any guesses to what is going to be about? Besides talking more, of course.

28. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Not necessarily update days, today is 4th July after all. USA-er is havin' fun right now.

29. Irked

Irked Experienced.

matamune talks seriously at us for a bit, decides to be a teacher to us (which makes Tamamo slightly jealous) we find Anna, We Find Anna's Oni's, We take control of the Oni's and then we go and get something to eat.

ryuan likes this.
  30. Dark Ness

True. Ugh 90's 0.

ryuan likes this.