1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

To Eat is To Love (Tokyo Ghoul)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Jemnite, Jul 21, 2015.

?

What is love

1. Baby don't hurt me

62.7%
  2. Eating

5.1%
  3. Consuming

5.1%
  4. Devouring

27.1%
  1. Jemnite

Jemnite Academic

For Lilithium. I told you I'd do it.

Hey. Doesn't eating someone sound completely romantic? Really, it's like you have a part of them inside forever, a part of them that will eventually become a part of you. They'll become a part of you that you will carry with you forever.

Doesn't that sound romantic?

Doesn't that sound wonderful?

Just the thought of it, of biting and chewing and swallowing, of having it dissolve in the acidic acids of your stomach to be broken down into base components, of having those proteins become part of your skin, hair, all a part of your to carry with you forever. It makes your body tingle and your heart beat with the sheer beauty of it.

Ghouls are really wonderful, you think to yourself. Ghouls are amazing and wonderful and romantic.

You love them so much. You want to eat them, you want them to eat you, you want everything to embrace the beauty that is ghouldom. But alas, you are merely a human, unable to take part in the romance of ghouls, for to do so would be a death sentence for you.

But still, there are other ways to express your love.

Who are you in love with?

[ ] Collegiate: A young adult, arrogant in their youth, amazing cute in their ignorance. They thinks you their cover, to keep the authorities off their tail. But you know better. Your role as their cover is merely cover for you to observe them.

All the time.

[ ] Internet: They think you don't know who they are really. But you know. You fell in love with them through the game, and then found them through real life. In their mind you are just guildies.

In yours, you two are something more.

[ ] Work: You brush shoulders from time to time. They think it's normal. You treasure every touch and frame each and every one on your shrine to them. Professional, ready to work, and a good co-worker they think of you.

For them, you would be as unprofessional as they would ever want.

With what do you express your love?

[ ] Violence: The CCG is a eyesore, a nuisance, something that should be destroyed. They almost took your love from you. Once.

It couldn't be allowed to stand.

You stole one of their weapons, the quinques and began hunting them. You slew dozens of their investigators with their own tools of trade enlarging your arsenal all the while. You are the hunter of hunters, the murderous dove grown fat on the flesh of other doves, devouring and ripping for the sake of the prey they hunt.

[ ] Money: Cash speaks.You are one of the primary backers behind the CCG, and your cash speaks well. You direct the doves like a weapon, sweeping competitors from your love's killing grounds, and pulling them back when they pick up their scent.

For you, the doves are your claws, and you blade to be wielded at will. And for your love, they are their armor, though they don't know it, their cloak to protect them from all harm.

How ironic. The hunter becomes the protector.

[ ] Fame: You are the leading research and writer on ghoul affairs. Your romance novels about ghouls, the Dusk series has sold millions around the world. Your investigations and treatises on ghoul culture have made you famous in the academic community, for doing what few could manage. It gives you political power, power that you use to strike. Against the CCG and against ghouls.

You levy opposition against the CCG stymieing it at every move. You appear on television shows, to define the eating habits of well profiled ghouls, predicting their every move. You are a media sensation, eclipsing the CCG in popularity.

In the end, they are forced to follow your advice, even as you crush their every wish that goes against your own, and you crush them underfoot like slaves.

What is your gender. What is your loves?
    [ ] Male, male (Love transcends all boundaries)
    [ ] Female, female (The purest form of love)
    [ ] Male, female (Booooooooring)
    [ ] Female, male (The reverse owl)
    [ ] Undefined, undefined (Gender doesn't matter as long as you have love)

2. Jemnite

Jemnite Academic

Name: Ludolf
    Appearance: Slender, thin, waif-like
    [You may suggest pictures]
    Species: Human
    Inventory:
    Skills:

Relationships

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    Lilithium likes this.
  3. Ruisu

Ruisu Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Work: You brush shoulders from time to time. They think it's normal. You treasure every touch and frame each and every one on your shrine to them. Professional, ready to work, and a good co-worker they think of you.
    [X] Violence: The CCG is a eyesore, a nuisance, something that should be destroyed. They almost took your love from you. Once.
    [X] Female, female (The purest form of love)

4. Ct613hulu

Ct613hulu Experienced.

[X] Work: You brush shoulders from time to time. They think it's normal. You treasure every touch and frame each and every one on your shrine to them. Professional, ready to work, and a good co-worker they think of you.

[X] Violence: The CCG is a eyesore, a nuisance, something that should be destroyed. They almost took your love from you. Once.

5. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

[X] Internet: They think you don't know who they are really. But you know. You fell in love with them through the game, and then found them through real life. In their mind you are just guildies.
    [X] Fame: You are the leading research and writer on ghoul affairs. Your romance novels about ghouls, the Dusk series has sold millions around the world. Your investigations and treatises on ghoul culture have made you famous in the academic community, for doing what few could manage. It gives you political power, power that you use to strike. Against the CCG and against ghouls.

oh my god oh moyg hog omy odgod

[X] Male, male (Love transcends all boundaries)

aaaaaaaay let's be not a lesbian infact let's have babies glorious babies lots and lots of cute little man eating wonderful children with our husband. Honestly I'd rather vote for yaoi because it's so damn rare in quests, but let's be real here ya'll love lesbians too much so I gotta let you have half of the OTP.

Internet and Fame is the scariest possible combination so I have to pick it.

EDIT, FORGET BEING A GIRL full homo the rarest homo we don't need vaginas to go where we're going

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    dasstan, Lemonbarb and Xicree like this.
  6. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Collegiate: A young adult, arrogant in their youth, amazing cute in their ignorance. They thinks you their cover, to keep the authorities off their tail. But you know better. Your role as their cover is merely cover for you to observe them.

Boys love is too often ignored. :p

7. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

Hmmm. I-if you are willing to vote for it then I may also raise my hand and change my vote back to BL.

Xicree likes this.
  8. soulful100

soulful100 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

[X] Internet: They think you don't know who they are really. But you know. You fell in love with them through the game, and then found them through real life. In their mind you are just guildies.
    [X] Fame: You are the leading research and writer on ghoul affairs. Your romance novels about ghouls, the Dusk series has sold millions around the world. Your investigations and treatises on ghoul culture have made you famous in the academic community, for doing what few could manage. It gives you political power, power that you use to strike. Against the CCG and against ghouls.

Was summoned by my love :p

9. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

[X] Collegiate: A young adult, arrogant in their youth, amazing cute in their ignorance. They thinks you their cover, to keep the authorities off their tail. But you know better. Your role as their cover is merely cover for you to observe them.
    [X] Money: Cash speaks.You are one of the primary backers behind the CCG, and your cash speaks well. You direct the doves like a weapon, sweeping competitors from your love's killing grounds, and pulling them back when they pick up their scent.

10. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Well, this is freaky...

[X] Internet
    [X] Fame
    [X] Undefined, undefined (Gender doesn't matter as long as you have love)

11. derkan

derkan Experienced.

[X] female, female

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  12. Hextroyer413

Hextroyer413 Not too sore, are you?

That's because people equate yaoi to shitty fanfiction.net stories

I will admit that i am also prejudiced but hopefully i will be proven wrong.

13. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

14. Xicree

There's a good reason for this... Most of that Yaoi is written by 12-14 year old girls who barely even know what the opposite sex is like much less can competently emulate them in a cohesive story.

15. imposter36

imposter36 Getting sticky.

[x]Collegiate: A young adult, arrogant in their youth, amazing cute in their ignorance. They thinks you their cover, to keep the authorities off their tail. But you know better. Your role as their cover is merely cover for you to observe them.

[x] Fame: You are the leading research and writer on ghoul affairs. Your romance novels about ghouls, the Dusk series has sold millions around the world. Your investigations and treatises on ghoul culture have made you famous in the academic community, for doing what few could manage. It gives you political power, power that you use to strike. Against the CCG and against ghouls.

[X] Female, male (The reverse owl)

How exciting! It's like yandere quest with added cannibalism. Yaaayy

Iamnotalolicoon likes this.
  16. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Xicree BL plan

17. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

UsxKanaki is go.

18. Bdragon

Bdragon Not too sore, are you?

[X] female, female

19. burningclaw2

By the way, way is this in the SFW area when this obviously is gonna end with us either raping our love, going full YanYan, or a combination of the above except world wide...with us prodcasting us having sex with our love on everyfreaking channel on the planet.

20. Ethereal Light

Ethereal Light Versed in the lewd.

21. frostgiant

frostgiant I trust you know where the happy button is?

not to my personal taste but i'm always willing to do something different.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  22. burningclaw2

23. Jemnite

Jemnite Academic

[X] College
    [X] Violence
    [X] Yaoi

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

The voice of heaven graces your ears, and it's wonderful to hear. You bask in it's attention, as you stand motionless in the night.

"Ludof. Oi, Ludolf."

The scythe's edge digs into the concrete, edging a deep gash, and anchoring to the ground. It's a nice little thing, one of the little spoils of war you have from hunting CCG. You steady the barrel, sighting down it. Center of mass.... and.... fire.

The high velocity, high calibre round whistles through the air, and punches straight through the CCG officer's bulletproof vest, exiting clear out the other end and leaving a gaping hole in his chest. His body rattles for a second as he gasps in and out briefly, before he falls to the ground, dead. The rest of the team starts screaming, and you giggle as you watch them run around like headless chickens, trying to find you.

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

Well, there's no point in delaying anymore. You reverse your grip on the heavy, unwieldy scythe, and eject the spent cartridge, before chambering another round into the thing. Swinging it over your shoulder, you depress the trigger again. It blasts you violently into the air, and you rocket through the air, leaving the smell of magnesium and gunpower behind you.

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

A jagged sharp edge bites into the chest of the nearest CCG investigator. His head swing around in momentary shock, trying to track you. You devote brief milliseconds to gaze into his eyes as the realization of his death fills them, of his shock and anger and no I wasn't meant to die here I still have so many things I want to do my parents will cry I can't let them cry- before you yank on the handle of the scythe bisecting his torso from his pelvis in a spray of blood and gore.

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

You twirl the scythe around yourself, switching the heavy thing from one hand to the other as centrifugal force keeps the weight of the whole thing from applying itself and sinking back down into the ground. The third CCG backpedals furiously, trying to stay out of your range. You step forward, swinging the scythe, and she lunges forward, just enough to avoid it biting into the side of her neck. Her face is filled with relief for one brief moment, before you bring the scythe blade beck towards you, decapitating her at the neck. The razor sharp edge slices through her spine and windpipe like a knife through butter. And the back of your neck itches.

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

You spring, left- left- left, as a burst of rifle fire punches through the dead girl's headless corpse and into the spot you were a second ago. The chatter of rifle fire follows you, punching through your cloak. You snap the release clasp and drop letting them perforate your garment as they wish as you rush in, low to the ground, hoping to minimize your profile. You have to close in, your scythe's no good at range. Five paces away, he notices you, and he brings his rifle you. Your bring your scythe up, twirling it vertically.

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

He tracks his bullets downward, downward, downward- almost to your head, and then your scythe digs into his rifle, tearing it you of his hands. His reaction is almost instantaneous, he goes for his sidearm strapped to his chest, but the second swing of your scythe cuts his hand off at the wrist, pistol still clutched in it. As you bring the scythe around once more, he throws himself at you, his last hand clutching a combat knife, and his body splits from groin to forehead as you complete the swing.

"Ludolf. Oi, Ludolf."

Spinning around on one heel, you snap towards the last member of the patrol, you find his weapon dropped on the ground, himself crawling away from you with all four limbs, behind planted firmly on the ground. He's crying, snot dribbling out of his nose, tears dripping down his face. Babbling something. You adjust one half of your headphones to expose an ear. "Say again?"

"-do anything please don't kill me whatever you want I don't want to die please please please please-"

[ ] Kill, spare, mutilate, or something else?

burningclaw2 and Lilithium like this.
  24. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

[X] Ask him if he's ever been in love before. Depending on his answer, kill him or let him go with just an arm cut off.

25. Xicree

[X] Ask him if he's ever been in love before. Depending on his answer, kill him or let him go with just an arm cut off.

26. frostgiant

frostgiant I trust you know where the happy button is?

27. Lemonbarb

Lemonbarb Very sour Grinch

[X] He's pathetic, more a pig than a dove. How can he be driven to kill, when he isn't as persistent in murder as those Doves.
    -[X] Hmmm... Spare him, but maybe blind him. Maybe being blind will help him find a better career path, or maybe find love without being bias towards ones eyes.
    -[X] Besides, if all else fai- no, such trash doesn't even deserve the love of being your loves meal.

Giving a minor alternative/different option/vote. Partly in case it interests Lilithium as an alternative option, and probably partly to try and make a sorta IC excuse to spare him, instead of 'on a whim' as I recall the majority picked the Violence murderhobo route/option.

Either way, I kinda noticed that we have Headphones IC. So we're basically Yandere Hide?

28. Jemnite

Jemnite Academic

His babbling is annoying you. You can't listen to your love. You can't listen to the sweet voice whispering your name in your ear, can't listen to the most beautiful sound of all. You want to kill him. "Shut up," you whisper.

He doesn't shut up. He just keeps on babbling. You wait as he talks on and on and on, and your anger rises up like a venomous snake, rising up slowly, and ready to strike. You slam your scythe in between his legs, letting the blade sink a full foot into the ground. "Shut up!" You scream.

He shuts up and dribbles tears and snot down his ace and he shivers quietly.

You take in a breath, trying to coil your anger in. You need to distract yourself. "Have you ever been in love before?"

"Y-y-yes?" He says, like he's questioning. He's never been in love before. You can tell. No one who truly ever loved would proclaim it like a question. No one who truly ever loved would dare let the world even ask about their love, like it wasn't plain to see. No one who ever loved would let it this sniveling excuse for an answer drip out of their lips.

You hear his response, and laugh sharp and hard. "No." You say begin once you've stopped your laughter. "I don't mean your pathetic feelings you think are love. I mean real love."

"N-n-no." He trembles. "N-n-not yet."

"And if I kill you here, you never will." What a cruel thought. "If I cut you down, you'll die alone, never known love. You'll die without knowing the greatest feeling of all, you'll die without having truly experienced anything, without ever fulfilling your purpose in life. Is that what you want?"

"N-n-no." He shakes his head frantically from side to side and he responds. "I want to find love, I want to find a girlfriend, I want to have kids- I don't want to die here!"

He screams the last part out, desperately, a roar rising up in his throat, snapping a wild eyed look at you. You smile, because it's a wonderful sight, someone willing to defend their love.

And then you cut his arm off with a razor sharp slice, so fast he doesn't see it coming. He still has to be punished for threatening your love, after all. It flops off at the upper arm, smacking on the ground with a meaty thud, as his stump crackles with sizzled fat, burning with sudden heat.

From the time you cut his arm off, it takes him half a second to realize that it's not there anymore, and three seconds until he starts screaming. It's not an unpleasant sound.

Certainly much better than his babbling. It brings a smile to your face.

"I'm not going to kill you." You say, quietly, cutting through his screaming. "That'd be sad. But I can't let you go either. I'll take your arm, but you'll go on to live and meet your love on day."

And then you leave him there, howling in the middle of the street, surrounded by the bodies of his friends and the remnants of his life.

Briiiing briiing.

You groan. What is that noise?

Briiiing briiing.

Phone- phone- phone- there it is. You grab it. "Hello?"

"Oi, Ludolf. Where were you this morning/" Your heart lights p with joy, and a smile comes to your face. It's Emmerich.

Your love.

[ ] How do you spazz out upon hearing his voice?

29. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

Where are we right now? Like, an alleyway or our room?

30. Jemnite

Jemnite Academic

Room. It's fairly normal looking, there's nothing strange about it, but there's three doors. One leads to a hallway, the other to a closet, and the third one to a creepy shrine filled with paraphernalia of Emmerich and photos taken from unexpected angles.

But that door's locked and only you have the key.

Emmererich is of course asking because you did not show up at the 4:00 AM class you share with him at the University of Vienna, because of the insane hour you spent last night killing dudes with families and wives, and that lady with probably a boyfriend, you don't know. Because you are not actually a ghoul, you do in fact need sleep, and if you don't get it, your RC cells will not compensate, because you do not possess a ridiculously large amount of them and a organ to manipulate them with.

Speaking of RC cells, I have made a few changes to the setting, there are now RC cells in meat, but the number of RC cells in non-human related meat is pretty low, so a ghoul will actually starve to death on eating nothing but meat, and overload his digestion if he gorges on meat. This, of course, makes identification of ghouls a lot more difficult, so in stead of a investigative type organization, the CCG is more of a paramilitary type organization, that runs regular patrols of officers across what are suspected to be ghoul feeding grounds, and lead regular purges of .suspected nests and hideouts.

Because the NSFW voter base is an atrocity, and I do not want homophobic voters who only think with their sex drives.

MHLord, Koled and Lemonbarb like this.