1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Game, Eh? [My Hero Academia, Gamer]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by freadtheholyone, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Threadmarks: Part 1: This Is Where The Fun Begins
    freadtheholyone

freadtheholyone Getting sticky.

A/N: I decided to post here because of the troglodyte FFN users and their fucking reviews.
    This morning, I deleted 26 spam reviews that said 'harem pls or report' and the other variations of it.
    So, welcome me pls.
    The first chapter is by far the worst in this shit of a story by the way. I will post the other chapters and the new chapter here.

I had no idea where I was.

Whiteness. A pure, blinding whiteness was all that surrounded me, and at this point, I found the light was starting to drive me crazy. I didn't know how long I'd spent in the empty range of lightness, but oh boy, it's dangerously closing on to the boiling point.

For the first time in my life, I wasn't really sure about something. Am I dead? Or am I sleeping? Can you even be aware that you're asleep? I mean, this definitely doesn't feel like dreaming.

Unless... I am? Bloody lucid-dreamers, even making me doubt myself.

All I knew, at this point, was that I died.

I found it strange that I could associate so many words with different emotions, but I couldn't associate them with any memories if I even had any memory, to begin with, that is.

Nero... Come to me...

A silent hiss of a woman continuously repeating itself from time to time, then suddenly stops. All I could think about while floating around in the utter light was this voice. I was starting to wonder why I felt this voice, and the name it repeats felt unusually familiar to me when thinking about it. Wondering about things like how I came to associate with them and vice versa...

Ping!
    A strident noise that almost seems to echo all around.

What the fuck was that? Did I actually hear a sound? I can't even be sure. I've been here for what seems so long that I'm not sure that I even exist. Do I even have functional ears to hear a sound?
    I tried to speak, but before I could send the command, I was warped into a seemingly limitless expanse of darkness.

Ping!
    W-What? I was in the light, then I'm being warped into– Wait... WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! IF I WAS IN THE LIGHT, THAT COULD ONLY MEAN- AM I IN FUCKING HELL?!

Incorrect.
    Huh?.. Who are you supposed to be? Some nonsense God from a forgotten religion?

Correct.
    Well…I did certainly not expect this answer.
    This has become quite awkward, isn't it? So, what am I doing here- or WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE?!

This, what you call in the mortal realm, is Limbo.
    Sooooooo, I'm dead, and you are here to judge me, then send me straight to the Hell, Underworld, or whatever the fuck they call these days.

Incorrect.
    Then what the hell am I doing—

The Primordial Goddess and Ancestral Mother of All Life on The Earth Realm, Gaea, selected you as her Champion.
    From this moment on, You are Nero, The 2nd Gamer.

Use your gifts wisely; otherwise, there will be consequences.
    What do you mean by Gaea, and what the fuck is The Gamer-ARGH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!

Skills gained!
    [Gamer's Mind] (Passive)
    Allows the user to calmly and logically think.
    Gives a peaceful state of mind.
    Immunity to a psychological status effect.
    [Gamer's Body] (Passive)
    Your body will behave like that of an RPG character.
    [Observe] (Active)
    Gain a bit of information about the target.

You now have the powers of The Gamer. Say 'Stats.'
    After you technically mind-raped me?! Hell no! Not doing any shit you say. Fucking idiot, thinking me a fool...

Fine. We can wait here for eternity.
    Sure, man. Let's fucking go. I'm not giving up that easily, you dog testicles for a brain!

Fucking hell...There is literally nothing you can do here! At least say something like 'Let there be light!' or some shit so I can see something other than darkness! Oh, you couldn't possibly know how I missed the eternal light. There was something special about it, but with this? I can't feel my eyes, and this bullcrap has started to become extremely fucking annoying.

By the way, Voice–Is it fine for me to call you Voice?

It doesn't matter.
    How much time has passed since you started your open-handedly defeat by a virgin kid who died in possibly the most awesome way there is?

2 minutes 48 seconds 840 milliseconds 456762 microseconds 746789324 nanosecond–
    2 MINUTES?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! DAMN YOU, MULTIVERSAL LAWS OF TIME AND SPACE!

3 Minutes 2 Seconds 357 Milliseconds 878902 Microseconds 167345442 Nanoseconds 526272726273627890 Atto-
    OKAY, OKAY! FUCK! Let's go. I don't have all day...

Technically, you are here for eternity, so that means-
    I know! Just… continue to do your shit... This is fucking hard. I wish there were some pineapple and olive pizza—WHA? Thanks, dude!

Say or think 'Stats,' and we'll proceed.
    "Shthtabs" Oh man, this is some delicious pizza–AH! The hell is this?!

Nero
    Level 1
    Title – The Gamer
    Class -?
    Race –?
    Alignment –?
    HP – 150 [15 HP/60s]
    SP – 150 [25 SP/30s]
    STR – 5
    VIT – 5
    DEX – 5
    INT – 5
    WIS – 5
    CHA – 5
    LCK – 5
    HP/SP = (100+VIT X 10)
    HP REGEN = (VIT X 3)
    SP REGEN = (VIT X 5)

This is your Character Sheet. You can view it here to determine your abilities.
    Like that DnD stuff? But this is so undetailed! And what about those question marks? ALSO, I DON'T HAVE MANA! HOW COULD YOU MISS SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAha-ha, dumbass.

Sigh, Select your race...

[Human], [?], [?], ...
    More question marks? Are you serious?!

Question marks are races that have existed some way or another through the Multiverses. These races can range from a [Higher Vampire] or a [Celestial] to a [Gungan].
    Well, I am picking [Human]. I don't want to be some weird-ass hybrid between a giraffe and a sea bass, and I'm definitely not taking a chance to become a race that has been contaminated by the Jar Jar Binks. Seriously, fuck you, Jar Jar Binks. The third worst thing that has yet to come to Star Wars– But If you think about it... Yeah, probably fourth or the fifth...

..Uh, Voice? You there, mate?

You have selected the Race [Human], Jack of All Trades
    You now have the Racial Perk, [Evolution]
    Grants +20% EXP Gain for [Class]
    Grants +20% EXP Gain for [Skills]
    Do you want to continue?
    [Y][N]

Ahh..y-yes, please?

Your choice has been accepted. Proceeding to the next step...

[..LOADING]

[..LOADING COMPLETE. PLEASE START THE INITIATION CODE 37.]

I'm taking it from here; sugar pops, you rest on that couch or something.. Now where was... AH! YES! The Class!
    Now, this is where the little mumbo jumbo happens, little human!

You can only select a few on your first world-
    Hehe- now wait a minute... FIRST WORLD?! THIS IS SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE SORTA SHIT, RIGHT?! OH FUCK, I AM DEFINITELY GETTING REBORN AFTER THIS– AND COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ME, WHY DO I FEEL THE URGE OF HAVING A MASSIVE ORGY WITH ALL OF THE WOMAN WITHIN THE MULTIVERSE?

HOW THE FUCK I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS?! I DON'T WRITE BLOODY RULES, YOU ASS RAMPART! NOW, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP, AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO INTERRUPT ME AGAIN!
    Fine. Also, why do you speak like a Brit with an endless diarrhea problem? I thought you were a God?! Fucking liar.

Now, listen here, you little shi–
    Whatever diarrhea-god, suc my dickus biggus.

Goddamit! This is fuckass going to be the end of me.. and I forgot what I was saying! Just select another one, mate! Interacting with that asshole gives me legit pain in my non-existing head!

Just scroll up and do your job, dude. You also know the ancient rules don't change on the spot.

Yeah, yeah, I know...I got this, don't worry.

..Anyway, as I said, you could only select a new one every jump, but at the start of this whole multiverse bullshit, you can select 3 classes. How awesome is that, right?!

Right… So select some of these then we can proceed to the 3rd and final step! You can't skip the [Production] class, by the way.

[Melee][?]
    Sword Proficiency
    Axe Proficiency
    Martial Art Proficiency
    Scythe Proficiency
    Mace Proficiency

[Magic][LOCKED]*[?]
    Fire Affinity
    Wind Affinity
    Water Affinity
    Earth Affinity
    Lightning Affinity

[Ranged][?]
    Bow Proficiency
    Crossbow Proficiency
    Gun Proficiency

[Armor][?]
    Light-Armor Mastery
    Medium-Armor Mastery
    Heavy-Armor Mastery
    Shield Proficiency

[Production][?]
    Engineer
    Alchemist
    Enchanter[LOCKED]*
    Blacksmith
    Runesmith[LOCKED]*

WHY CAN'T I PICK MAGIC?! I DON'T WANT TO BE SOME WEAK-ASS PALADIN! THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Well, life is not fair, kid.

If you bother reading the [?] next to the titles, you could actually learn why you can't select it.
    Nah.
    Fine.
    If I can't pick magic, then… SWORD PROFICIENCY! FUCK YEAH. Shield or armor? Armour could be really beneficial but then again, archers...

I could be sent to Skyrim, and I really don't want to take an arrow to the knee and get ridiculed by these morons, BUT I CAN FUCK THE ARCHERS FROM A DISTANCE- OR I CAN FUCK ANYONE FROM A DISTANCE! YEAH! I AM TAKING GUN PROFICIENCY AND ALCHEMIST. BEST OFFENCE IS THE BEST DEFENCE! Picking Alchemist would give me some chance to make HP Pots and MP... SP Pots, providing me with some kind of chance for not dying.

Yeah. It's all coming together, baby. Hey, Voice! I picked [Sword Proficiency], [Gun Proficiency], [Alchemist].

Weird choices.. but okay. Step 3!
    But before we do that, you have the option of rolling and a chance of getting pretty awesome perks with pretty not awesome flaws.

[Do you even ROLL, Bro?]
    This is really fucking embarrassing for me and you, Voice... Just don't use that or any other alternate versions of jokes from my Earth.
    U MAD?
    Roll the dice, douchebag...

Perk gained!
    [Mind of A Genius]
    Your mind is a natural phenomenon!
    +2 INT gain per LVL, +10% EXP gain

Flaw gained!
    [Hero]
    Your entire life, you dreamed of being a hero, but you lived in a world where heroes are used until they can give no more.
    You never turn your back on the people in dire situations.

[Hero]? Why is being Heroic is considered a flaw? Though, I suppose that's appropriate. I got killed by that goat-fucker terrorist when I tackled him out of the classroom after all—but I was never the intelligent type, let alone a genius. Interesting. Keep rolling, Voice! I'm feeling lucky today.

Perk gained!
    [Devil's Horns]
    Devils and their unquestionable effects on the opposite sex...
    Charisma checks will always be easier for you.
    +2 CHA gain per LVL

Flaw gained!
    [Battle Crazy]
    You live to fight, and you'll do anything for a good one.
    You won't escape from a head-on battle, even if that battle would kill you in the end.

These are really not that bad... Roll another!

Perk gained!
    [Skin and Bones]
    You are weak. Get on with it.
    Every physical attribute gets redacted by 4

Trait gained!
    [Natural Leader]
    You are born to rule, and you will rule them all.
    People are more inclined to trust you and lead by you. Reputation and Affection gain would be much easier to get.

..I had to jinx it, hadn't I? Fuck you, Voice!

Not so good now, is it?! Hahaha! Who is laughing now bitch!
    Really? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

-2 Affection with The Voice

What!? You called me bitch!
    Get on with it already, man. C'mon!
    OKAY, OKAY! I am really, really sorry about talking about your mother that way... and thanks for that other useless perk. There, are you happy now?

+2 Affection with The Voice

Could you send me to wherever the fuck you want now?

Of course, little human! Let's see… Naruto?

Too hard for him.
    Naruto doesn't seem that hard- WAIT! ARE YOU SENDING ME TO SOME ANIME?!

Yes.
    Nice.

RWBY? DC? Marvel? Oh! What about that Highschool DxD?!

Too early for those too, you know.
    Yeah, you're right..WAIT! Yes! I have found something for you!

..Really? That one?

Do you find anything other than that fun to watch?

Hmph...Fair enough. NOW BEGONE, MORTAL!

Hey! I was gonna say that!

Man, shut up! I am making some dramatic exit here!

Sorry!
    NOW BEGONE, MORTAL!/NOW BEGONE, MORTAL!
    W-wait, where are you senDIINNNNNGG MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!

[23%]
    [31%]
    [99%]

The pre-selected world has been loaded.
    Welcome to the world of My Hero Academia.
    Fuck.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    jvfg9, rmrehfeldt, Bermuda and 46 others like this.
  2. Threadmarks: Part 2: Eyes Wide Shut
    freadtheholyone

A/N: ...I think this chapter is worse than the first one.
    Yes, this MC is not incredibly cunning, evil, and calm. Not yet, anyway.
    If you see something wrong, other than the MC, it would be greatly appreciated if you tell me about it.

My eyes shot up wide instantly after I dropped in with a hard thump on the...I think my apartments' floor? While trying to get on my feet, I can't help to groan at my limbs' painful aching.

Does traveling through dimensions make you feel like shit that much? Questions for another time, I guess...

Taking a swift glance at my cramped up apartment, I notice one little detail.

..I'm alive? I'm alive! OHH, MY EYES! I HAVE THEM BACK AGAIN! I CAN SEE!

Man, It's good to be back in the world of the living. Only after..5 minutes with those douchebags? This the finest fucking deal I've ever had in my life!

Let's see those awesome powers of mine. What did that Voice tell me to say to activate those OP skills? Hmm...

"Stats?"

Nero
    Level 1
    Title – The Gamer
    Class - [Swordsman](), [Gunslinger](), [Alchemist]()
    Race – Human
    Alignment – Chaotic Neutral
    HP – 110 [3 HP/60s]
    SP – 110 [5 SP/30s]
    STR – 1(-4)
    VIT – 1(-4)
    DEX – 1(-4)
    INT – 5
    WIS – 5
    CHA – 5
    LCK – 5
    Points – 0
    Credits – 0

Yeah..my stats are pretty bad. Hey, Voice! How do I get powerful, fast?

Voice? Silent treatment then. Oookay... As far as I know about this DnD, RPG Games, and stuff, there should be some sort of storage thingy to store things. I should probably try that.

"Storage?" Nothing happened. I'm sure there is something like that! What could it be? What could it be–

"Inventory!" As soon as I said it, a blue screen emerged from nowhere that is similar in color to the status screen.

OH YEAH, BABY! I AM A GENIUS! Now, give me some sharp swords and a minigun, so I can do a Doom Slayer on this world–A book?! Voice! What the fuck am I supposed to do with 'Gamer For Dummies'?! I can't waste time reading something like this!

Just learn the skill from the book and leave me the hell alone...
    Learn the skill? Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! Answer me, dammit! Fuck. Learn the skill, he says. Games have skill books, right?

I went and clicked the book in my Inventory, and it instantly materialized in my hands? Cool.

[Skill Book Detected.]
    [Do you want to learn the Skill: 'Gamer Powers For Dummies'?]
    [Y][N]

When I clicked on the [Y], the book in my hands just crystallized towards my head with some cool blue particle effect. ARHG—Wait, that's not so bad, pleasant even. OOH, I see... You could do the tutorial part in the beginning, you know. I feel like a complete idiot right now.

Hidden Quest Complete
    Objective: Learn about your powers.
    Bonus Objective: Do it by yourself.
    Rewards: 50 XP, +1 to All Stats, [ID C/E]

30% XP Bonus: [HIDDEN QUEST]

You obviously added that bonus objective just to mock me, didn't you?! At least I got something good from this.

Onto the most important objective! However, before that, I've got to look at my new appearance. I didn't even had a proper opportunity to create a character of my own.

...Nevermind, I just realized that I have to drain the good ol' life-giving lizard if you know what I mean.

Going around my apartment and strolling/smashing through some empty–and not so empty pizza boxes, I walked into the relatively clean bathroom, lifted the toilet seat, unzipped my pants, and started- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!

You really need to stop shouting. It's becoming more annoying every time.
    You could've given me some heads up before giving me something like that! This–this is more like a fully-grown dragon, not a mere lizard. Holy shit.

I could replace it if you are not happy with it.
    NO! J-just leave me alone. I can't pee like this...

Finishing after – what, three minutes? Seriously, how can someone drink that much liquid stuff! – I washed up and dried my hands quickly, moved in front of the mirror to finally have a good look at myself.

Black hair? Really? Nothing new there. Except for the fact that I look like a fucking skeleton, everything seems to be looking average. Great. Goodbye, o sweet o sweet harem paradise...

My nose looks okay, standard-issue straight nose, nothing too fancy. The same goes for my eyes too. Boring brown eyes. Does it seem like I'm shorter? I'm probably 5'8 or 5'9, considering I'm still a teenager. It's pretty adequate. In addition to that, I've got fair skin with little to no acne marks or scar. Meh, nothing out of the ordinary there either. I've always had fair skin.

In the end, I look average very much, but that's not what bothers me right now. I have to get rid of this ridiculous skeletal look! I've got no fucking muscle mass at all.

Quest Added

[Lightweight, Baby!]
    Objective – Reach 25 STR, DEX, and VIT before you reach LVL 25
    Rewards – ?, Removal of the Perk [Skin and Bones], 900 XP

So.. thinking about things could cause the System to generate Quests? Huh. That wasn't written in the book. I shall conduct more tests! First, let's try... Skills.

[You can't view your skills before you select your Primary Class.]

Damn. Opening the stats again, I selected [Swordsman] because It'll probably help me level up faster than [Gunslinger], plus I don't know about Japanese gun laws, but casually whipping out a gun from nowhere would seem a little suspicious,

Whipping out a 40-inch katana isn't suspicious on your book?!
    I like the swords better; what're you going to say about that, shitstain?! I don't want to bother with guns this early on. Additionally, I can't produce potions without any material or recipes to work with; on top of that, [Alchemist] doesn't have the same combat capabilities as the others. I don't want to get turned into a Sicilian tomato paste five minutes into the Dungeon, thank you very much.

After selecting the class, another pop-up appeared, and when I clicked on it, It redirected me to my Stats tab.

You have selected your Primary Class as [Swordsman].

[Swordsman] – LVL 1/100 [0%]
    The way of the sword is not for everyone. Do you think you can handle it?
    3 DEX, 2 VIT per LVL

That's a fuck ton of bonus for my Stats. Nice, I guess?

Closing the Stats page, I tried opening my Skills tab again to see my repertoire...

Skills

[Gamer's Mind] (Passive)
    Allows the user to calmly and logically think.
    Gives a peaceful state of mind.
    Immunity to a psychological status effect.

[Gamer's Body] (Passive)
    Your body will behave like that of an RPG character.

[Observe] (Active)
    Gain a bit of information about the target.

[Sword Proficiency] (Novice)
    You have a little bit of knowledge about swords and how to use them.

[ID Create] (Active)
    Allows you to enter an Instant Dungeon.
    Cannot enter while in combat.
    Dungeons Available
    [Zombies]

[ID Escape] (Active)
    Allows you to leave an Instant Dungeon.
    Cannot leave while in combat.

Yeah.. overpowered much? Let's try... [Observe]! A box appeared on the left of my vision.

Nero
    The Gamer
    HP – 120
    SP – 120
    Race – Human
    Level – 1
    STR – 2(-4)
    END – 2(-4)
    DEX – 2(-4)
    INT – 6
    WIS – 6
    CHA – 6
    LCK – 6

So it gives something like a character sheet, too, like my [Stats] tab...I can work with that.

Alrighty then! Since I'm in the My Hero Academia world, I should decide what or where I'll start messing and changing the future...but I don't even know the date yet!

Quickly sitting in front of my nearly a decade old computer, I decided to research the topic. Huh, this universe has Transformers too. Cool.

Back to the topic, U.A Entrance Exams are 2 months away; if I want some action, I should really join up the U.A.. but then again, who is stopping me from getting stronger and killing the bad dudes on my own?

I know the future events, and I know that the All For One is still alive. They don't know that, and if I want to fight him, I could have to wait months for the events to catch up. This is really troublesome...

Quest Added

[Zero to Hero!]
    Objective – Enter the U.A Entrance Exams and be successful at it.
    Bonus Objective – Ranks as 1st in the Exams.
    Rewards – ?, ?, ?, 4000 XP
    Bonus Rewards – ?, 12,500 XP

You want me to enter? Fucking hell... I don't have any other choice, I presume?

Talkative as always... It is on then!

I used one of my only skills [ID Create]. After using it, I heard a distinctive pop in my head like something sucked out all the air inside me.

I shrugged the weird sensation off, thought I imagined things, but just to be sure, I looked outside from the window next to my bed.

There it was. A blood-red moon replaced the earlier happy, sunny day in the sky, few happy little zombies were on the roads, and there was no living person. Heh, other than me, that is.

I've just created my very own alternate dimension...

My face split into two with a maniacal grin as I rushed outside from my hell-hole of an apartment building.

Once I was outside, one of the first things I noticed was a dog shit I stepped on. Really?! Is my luck really that bad?!

The second thing was the zombies, of course. Mindless fuckers, these are. Just wandering aimlessly in the abandoned streets.

I watched a few crazy zombie movies in my previous life, but If I saw one of the zombies in those films, in real life? I wouldn't move an inch of muscle. These here, however, are fucking terrifying. On a scale of 10, I would give these a solid 7 or 8.

I cast [Observe] on one of them to see what I'm dealing with before I began to do some old school grinding.

Zombie
    Level – 3
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    HP – 130
    STR – 4
    VIT – 3
    DEX – 1
    INT – 1
    WIS – 1
    LCK – 0

Thoughts about you – Disinterest

They are stronger than me. That could create a problem, although it doesn't seem like a big difference.

Can I kill these things with my fists? I really don't want to die again while trying something after isekai'd into a new world this fast...

Quest added

[Superior Monster]
    Objective – Kill 5 Zombies without using any tools or weapons.
    Reward – 100 XP, [A Decent Weapon], 500 Credits

..Thanks? I guess?

Looking around, I have 3 of them in my vision. The Guide said I could create skills by doing anything. How about.. more powerful punches?

Thinking about it doesn't work; we got that crossed off from the list, alright.

That Guide could be a little outdated for you to use The Gamer properly.
    A little?! Then why give it to me, you fucking donkey?!
    Erm... ASK THE OTHER GUY!

We didn't have a Gamer for a long time, and there are certain changes done to the System, but you'll get the gist of it soon enough.
    Then create a new Guide! Aren't you a God?!
    Well, you see, the truth is that we can't be seen–

We can't do all the work for you. Your powers were straightforward to figure out If you gave It some proper thought.
    FUCK. THIS COULD BE EASIER IF YOU JUST GAVE ME THE ABILITY TO CREATE A LIGHTING SPEAR TO SMITE ANYONE I WANT!

Sighing at myself, I stepped through the broken glasses, cement chunks that had fallen from empty buildings there, and started marching towards a zombie I've spotted.

Walking closer to him, I saw that there were no other ones nearby. Good, now stay like that...I threw one punch at it, and a red pop-up appeared on his head that indicates the damage I've done, I think? Yeah, that's probably it.

[14 Damage] is really low, even for a [Critical Damage], but I don't have another tool to fight him.

When he realized I punched him, he started to make some not-so-scary zombie growls.

You're trying to intimidate the wrong person, buddy. I don't really care about that pathetic sound you are making right now.

Rolling to the left, dodging his attempt to lunge at me, I picked up a broken water pipe that was sitting idly next to me, waiting for somebody truly worthy enough for it to pick it up.

I grabbed the rusty body of the pipe hardly while rushing towards the zombie to beat the 'living' shit outta him, just to get tackled by a brainless fucking camper suddenly jumping out of nowhere.

It chewed on my forearm while still in the air. Broken out of my horrible balance, I chucked both of us into the hard cement.

-10 HP

-47 HP

What the fuck? How one bite did that much damage? That's like nearly half of [HP] points! I have to be more careful while doing this...Shit.

I saw the other zombies who heard the noises, slowly making their way to my current position. Quickly I shook the thoughts off, picked myself up, and looked around for my precious water pipe!

Water Pipe
    A rusty metal pipe for conveying water.
    Deals STR + 5-9 Bludgeoning/Piercing DMG per hit

Once I spotted it, I hurriedly picked up the glorious pipe of destruction off the unholy ground and stabbing it hard as I could through the crawling one-legged motherfucker's brain, leaving small chunks of the rotten brain on the ground.

I think it's dead? Is it the true verb for them? Doesn't matter.

Once I stabbed him through the head, similar to the book, he dissolved with green particles but, unlike the book, into the air. Another pop-up box appeared instantly.

+100 XP +150 Credits..

Level Up!

..[150 Credits] and [100 XP] each? That's ridiculously high, considering XPs needed to level up are calculated by multiplying my current level with 100.

I love it!

This the most brutal and overpowered set of powers I've ever seen, and I'm going to abuse the hell out of it.

I moved my gaze to the hordes of zombies approaching, my brain instantly geared into the [Battle Crazy] mode.

I could feel the adrenaline in my blood rising every second. I watched the massive horde in front of me with inhumane levels of anticipation, making my senses go haywire.

From what I understood, this [Flaw] makes a person waiting for a battle to commence tough, and when the battle happens, If his or her opponent is not good enough for them, they will get extremely irritated, thus comes the anger.

I can also see the [Flaw] making the bearer more battle-ready? I can't really say. After I spotted the incoming undead army, I opened my Stats tab to use my hard-earned points to level the playfield.

2 + 3 = 5 [STR]
    5 + 1 = 6 [DEX]
    4 + 1 = 5 [VIT]

Grabbing the pipe like a baseball bat in my hands, I mused aloud. Yeah, that should make some difference. This is going to be one helluva day...

(8 and a half hardcore grinding hours later…)

Achievement Unlocked

[Zombie Head]
    Kill 100 Zombies.
    Rewards – 350 XP, [Undead of the Undeads]

Perk Gained

[Undead of the Undeads]
    Grants +5% Damage to the [Zombie] type opponents.

Panting profusely, feeling like a 'walking dead' because of the numerous aching in my muscles albeit smiling, looking like a crazy serial killer with all that blood on my clothes. How the hell I've made through this alive, I don't even know.

I brought forth my Stats tab in front of me to see how this crap worked out for me.

Nero
    Level 15
    Title – The Gamer
    Class - [Swordsman] – LVL 15/100 [12%]
    Race – Human
    HP – 430 [99 HP/60s]
    SP – 430 [165 SP/30s]
    STR – 15(-4)
    VIT – 33(-4)
    DEX – 45(-4)
    INT – 38
    WIS – 6
    CHA – 22
    LCK – 6
    Points – 55
    Credits – 10,500

After a while, the pipe snapped in half, so basically, I had to punch a few zombies in my way to get out of there, but It was worth it.

When I completed [Superior Monster], I was so happy because I finally got a weapon to kill more of these fuckers easier! It just gave me a plain-looking steel sword...Although it did the job quite nicely, I still don't give out enough power.

If I want to kill our beloved Quirktomaniac, I should get stronger, at a much faster pace.

Although despite this, when I began killing zombies much faster than in the beginning, The Voices apparently not expected that and changed the mobs' loot to give only [XP] because I'm not supposed to get rich by killing these mobs. Dickhead.

Since my job was done here for today, I started walking towards my apartment. I can't really appear out of nowhere. Things just don't work like that.

Or... maybe they did. They didn't show everything about this world in the anime or the manga, so maybe there is some kind of moronic Quirk works like that exists.

The time I got closer to the place I live – dude, this is truly just shit-hole. I mean, look at this place, man. I know they aren't giving out free houses to the orphans, but after my dad died, he could have left me a sum of money instead of losing it all in gambling and drugs – WAIT A MINUTE? I can remember things I didn't even know of! Why couldn't I remember these things when I came here in the first place?

Could it be the memories of the previous host of this body being... adjusted? If that so, did I destroyed the kid's soul by hijacking this body?

+1 Affection with The Voices

That's some fucked up stuff, man.

Near the house I live in, I found a nice and quiet looking alleyway. I hopped in and exited from the Dungeon with the help of [ID Escape].

Suddenly, the world around me cracked and, after a few moments, finally shattered like broken glass. Just like that, I was back again in the real world.

Ignoring the loud snoring coming from the sleeping homeless dude, who was leaning to the piss smeared brick wall, I've entered the empty apartment. Taking off the blood-stained clothes, I instantly dumped them into the washer.

Opening up my Stats, I've begun to execute The Order 66 on them, or what I like to call, dumping all of my points into [STR] – heh, just kidding...

15 + 15 = 30(-4) [STR]
    38 + 2 = 40 [INT]
    6 + 24 = 30 [WIS]
    6 + 14 = 20 [LCK]

Quest Complete

[Lightweight, Baby!]
    Objective – Reach 25 STR, DEX, and VIT before you hit LVL 25.
    Rewards – [Gacha Store], Removal of the perk [Skin and Bones], 900 XP.

x2 Gacha Coin added to your Inventory

30% XP Bonus = +1170 XP

Gacha? Opening up my [Inventory], I used [Observe] on the item.

Gacha Coin

Common Item

Use this trusty coin to get one random item or ability from the Gacha Store. You could get anything within the Multiverse. Ranging from The Infinity Gauntlet to a regular traffic sign. Care for a spin?

Hell yeah! Spin for me, little coin!

-1 Gacha Coin

Item Added

[Elf Ear] x2

Common Item

A pair of ears from some elf.

Why? Seriously, why? Sighing, I put the elf ears furthest part of my inventory.

We are going to do this again, and you are going to give me something useful.

-1 Gacha Coin

[Spinning...]

C'mon, come on, please, please, please...

[Spinning...]

For fucks sake, just give me something du –

Item Added

[Aerondight]

Mythical Item

This sword originates from the famous Lady of The Lake. Made from silver and steel alloy, making it effective against [Humans] and any [Monster] type enemies.

Each blow generates charges which increase swords' damage by 10%. Charges are lost over time or when received any damage. A fully-charged sword always deals with critical hit damage. Killing a foe with a fully loaded sword will permanently increase the weapons' damage.
    The maximum charge is 10.

Deals STR+50+(10xBLWxCHRG) Slashing/Piercing DMG per hit

Current charges: 1

– de...

Holy shit.

Thank you! Thank you so much! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK –

Requirements – Sword Proficiency (Master)

DAMN YOU, VOICES!

When I was done shouting bullcrap about them to the air, I heard a very loud rumble in my stomach that, by a high chance, means that I was hungry, and decided to have pizza for dinner.

Why? Because I can't cook! Yeah...That was pretty lame.

After that, I'll probably check my knowledge about this timeline. No one wants to see a gender-bent All Might and All For One having fun with some strap-ons.
    FUCK! I'M NOW THINKING ABOUT THAT! MY EYES! IT BURNS!

jvfg9, Tokaari, rmrehfeldt and 40 others like this.
  3. Gigant

Gigant The Jackal Of Tsagualsa

Nice, I hope he eventually moves into red dead redemption 2.
    have fun and I’m sorry about the stupidity of FFN

Coldbluestreak likes this.
  4. freadtheholyone

Thanks mate

Gigant likes this.
  5. shakeval

shakeval Versed in the lewd.

while he's a bit annoying I hope he'll mellow out a bit, regardless this could be some good old fun. . . . . .just watch out for some of the common issues with gamer based stories.

6. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Soulless

You forgot to thread mark chapter 1.

Enjoying this so far.
    I’d like to see him calm down a bit and stop screaming and shouting like an orange ninja.

LightningCannon and Sassy Snake like this.
  7. Threadmarks: Part 3: Crazy Train(ing)
    freadtheholyone

A/N: Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it. Anyway, enjoy the story.

"COME ON, YOUNG MIDORIYA! YOU GOTTA BE FASTER! FASTEEEER!"

"I-I'm trying-URGH, A-All Might! But I can't go f-faster than this!"

Yeah, it does sound a little bad right now.

Currently, I'm lying in the bushes, watching the little green dude trying to lift heaps of rusted metal from the dunes and mountains of garbage to a pick-up truck.

This spot has been the best thing about spying on them for nearly 5 weeks? No, no, 6? Time does flow fast.

Anyway, thankfully, the situation here doesn't seem like it about my theory of gender-bent people. That said, I don't know about the other characters in the show.

My daily routine has become somewhat boring.

I go to school for the week. With my top-notch [INT] stat, exams and other shit go like a breeze. I think I wasn't that smart before because when our teacher told us about the results, he nearly died of a stroke.

Heh, fun times.

I also leveled up not one, not two. WAIT FOR IT...

Eleven fucking times! Now you are looking at a gentleman who is [LEVEL 26]!

Nero
    Level 26
    Title – The Gamer
    Class - [Swordsman] – LVL 26/100 [24%]
    Race – Human
    HP – 690 [177 HP/60s]
    SP – 690 [295 SP/30s]
    STR – 55
    VIT – 59
    DEX – 82
    INT – 56
    WIS – 30
    CHA – 44
    LCK – 30
    Points – 24
    Credits – 5500

Still, I'm not leveling fast enough. On top of that, I've not been getting the previous amount of [XP] from the zombies! What a fucking bullshit, that is. But It's better than nothing, I suppose, right?

I've decided that keeping points I've gained for later use are a better strategy for me. I could buff the Stats up If needed. There is that.

As for my 'Quirk,' I'm actually Quirkless! At least that's what Voice said. But in the registration, It seems like I have a quirk called Adapt. Pretty much self-explanatory. Let's me hide anything that could be the effect of the [Game] and my sudden growth in certain abilities. Thanks for that, Voices.

+1 Affection with Voice#1
    +2 Affection with Voice#2

Cool.

"YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO BE MY SUCCESSOR, YOUNG MIDORIYA! JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS AND YOU'LL BE READY FOR MY AWESOME QUIRK!" All Might exclaimed excitedly while flexing his humongous muscles.

"Y-yes, *pant* All M-Might!" The green dude, Izuku Midoriya, tried to reply with the same enthusiasm while stuttering and breathing heavily.

Oh, yeah. About them. Nearly forgot about it.

Watching them like this was not a planned thing in my mind. It just happened to be one.

Seriously, don't judge me.

Okay, maybe I liked this anime more than I thought, and just maybe I could happen to be a fanboy. What's wrong with that?

Watching him training like that got me all curious, how much does an average persons' Stats change because of this ridiculous amount of training?

Yeah, a quick [Observe] surely wouldn't hurt anyone.

Toshinori Yagi
    The Symbol of Peace
    LVL - 330
    HP - 119,326/120,000
    SP - 21,489/60,000
    Race - Human
    Alignment – Lawful Good
    Tier - Veteran
    STR - 617
    VIT - 450
    DEX - 635
    INT - 289
    WIS - 345
    CHA - 455
    LUK - 120

Thoughts about you – Doesn't know you are here.

Midoriya Izuku
    Successor of All Might
    LVL - 14
    HP - 200/200
    SP - 34/120
    Race - Human
    Alignment – Neutral Good
    STR - 16
    VIT - 12
    DEX - 13
    INT - 56
    WIS - 43
    CHA - 14
    LUK - ?

Thoughts about you – Doesn't know you are here.

Damn. I've got a long way to go. I expected All Might to have godly Stats, but Izuku is not bad, too, y'know.

By the way, why does All Might have a [Tier] while I, on the other hand, don't?! I'm supposed to be the Gamer! How does that even work?!

You are the Gamer.
    But you got to reach a certain level to unlock or upgrade your Tier.
    Basically, higher Tiered beings get more from their stats than lower-tiered ones.

No Tier – No bonus
    Veteran – 2x stats bonus
    Elite – 5x stats bonus
    Champion – 8x stats bonus
    Divine Champion – 10x stats bonus

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME WORK SO GODDAMN MUCH-

THEARETAKINGTHEHOBBITSTOISENGARDTHEARETAKINGTHEHOBBITSTOISENGARD-

FUCK. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID PHONE. Fucking hairy-legged imps.

Shit. They stopped. I hope they didn't hear – and now they are looking around. Wonderful. Now, let's just calm down and crawl the fuck back out here. Slow and steady...RUN. FUCK. DON'T LOOK BACK.

HOLY SHIT.

That was...intense.

Note to myself - never try to spy on one of the most powerful men alive, and change the stupid ring tone.

I like to think of myself as a strong individual, but I know for a fact that I'm not that strong, for fucks sake! He could probably kill me with a flick of his finger.

Thinking about death making me hungry. What was the name of that stupid pizza house again?

(All Might and Izuku)

"Erm, Young Midoriya? Have you heard that weird noise?" All Might asked while deflating like a balloon out of reflex. People might be watching them because they were nobody present when they'd arrived at the beach.

The kid, Midoriya Izuku, blinked, and after a few seconds, he understood the unexpected action of the Number One Hero in front of him.

"All Might– I-I mean, erm, T-Toshinori-sensei, I think someone might be watching us," he replied while whispering the last part, of course.

Without showing, All Might look around for anyone that is watching. After a few seconds, making sure that there was no other person but them on the beach, he spoke up.

"HAHAHAHA! DON'T BE SILLY, YOUNG MIDORIYA! NO ONE COMES TO THIS BEACH! NOW, CONTINUE YOUR HEROIC TRAINING FOR THE EXAMS!" All Might shouted, meanwhile buffing his body up to the likes of an Olympic bodybuilder in a matter of seconds.

Izuku Midoriya just burst out crying and started to ramble about believing him that much while continuing thanking All Might for choosing him as Successor.

The Number One Hero just dropped a heavy sigh. This is going to be a long 2 weeks…

(2 Weeks Later)
    (Nero)

I'm in my dungeon, calmy slicing through waves of zombies with my good old friend Bob. Who is Bob, I hear you asking?

Bob (Steel Longsword)
    A longsword made of steel.

Deals STR + 20-25 Slashing/Piercing DMG per hit

One of the smartest choices I've made since coming here. Worth every cent I gave to that [Name Tag], which is 5000 Credits, by the way.

Fuck yeah, Bob.

Seeing no zombies in my vision, I brought forth Bob's scabbard from my [Inventory] to sheat the blade.

Shaking my head, I curse at the broken level system. I couldn't even level up once in the whole span of 2 weeks! These mobs aren't giving enough juice for me to level up! [8 XP] for one zombie? Yesterday, It was 10! And not giving me any important Quests to complete. Man, this is troublesome...

When I was too busy with my thoughts, it was at that moment that Lady Luck decided that granting me a simple grain of luck was too much work.

So, she lets a zombie, and a big one for that, hide from me, and when that shithead saw me with my guard down, fucker jumps on top of me from a construction site behind me.

Me being me, and possibly my [DEX] stat, with a great show of inhuman reflexes, I quickly draw the blade to cut off his left arm while he's in the air to prevent him from grabbing onto me.

-28 HP

Rolling away from his bloated body like I'm playing some kind of Souls Game, making the brute of a zombie land face-first into the concrete.

When I saw the Big Show wannabe here recovering himself incredibly fast for a zombie, I swung the blade in my hands diagonally along the pelvis bone, cutting both legs of the zombie in front of me in one precise attack.

-36 HP
    -33 HP

After my favorite friend Bob here has done his job remarkably and made the big bad zombie lose Its legs, I cast a quick [Observe] on it...

Brute
    Level – 14
    Race – Undead
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    HP – 103/200

While I was going to finish the sneaky little fucker in front of me with a simple and clean slice across his green-tinted neck, a sharp screech echoed throughout the apocalyptic town, making my blood run cold.

I finished the zombie in front of me, absorbing the sweet [150 XP] in return.

When I turned my head towards the unknown sound source, I saw the ugliest thing, probably in all of the existing dimensions.

It looked like a thousand zombies meshed together, like really meshed into themselves, creating a 6 legged, eyes on the arms and back type of abomination. I was trying real hard not to shit myself.

[Fear] has been negated by the [Gamer's Mind]

Nevermind, I'm going to kill that motherfucker.

Wasting no time, I use the trusty [Observe] on him.

The Horde
    Level – 39
    Race – Undead
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    HP – 1630/1630
    SP – N/A
    STR – 97
    VIT – 98
    DEX – 43
    INT – 7
    WIS – 3
    LCK – 0

Nothing the good ol' monster-slaying couldn't handle. Bring it on zombie-bitch.

With a battle-cry, both of us engaged in a battle for life. The 6-legged monster, now dubbed as The Horde –

Lame.

Hey! You named this monster!

Yeah, I know.

Oh...
    SHUT UP! Not now, dammit!

The Horde started marching towards me like an angry stallion. Still letting out horrendous shrieks of terror, the left and right legs of it constantly hitting the worn asphalt, making the whole area shake repeatedly.

When it suddenly did that, I couldn't balance myself and suddenly found myself on the ground. My momentum carried me over at least 10 more meters, leaving various burns across my arms and face. Stopping only when a rusty road sign embeds itself to my right shoulder.

-7 HP
    -41 HP

The monster saw that his prey had fallen, stopped the devastating earthquake attacks to annihilate the invader once and for all.

Grunting, I've pulled myself together. I heard something static, and I saw two? Feeling something hot trailing down my shoulder, I look at it.

What your average teenager would do is scream and probably pass out.

But, you know me, and I'm far from the average.

Letting out a muffled scream, I pulled the rusty iron bar out of my shoulder.

That was actually a pretty close one. Oh, well.. at least [Gamer's Body] is helping with pain.

Picking up the steel longsword off the ground, I saw that abomination coming towards me with a speed I've never seen with regular zombies.

Getting into my stance for the incoming attack, I used [Power Slash] on his disproportionately large chest while somersaulting out of Its way, making It stumble before a set of concrete blocks.

Critical Hit!

-433 HP

Fuck yeah! Couple one of these and – ARGH!

-355 HP

That piece of zombie shit kicked me really fucking hard on the gut with his back legs, sending me right inside a building I was standing next to it.

I got kicked through a fucking wall. A WALL!

I began to panic, only to be hit by a surge of calmness. I took a quick glance at my [HP] and [SP].

Nero
    Level 26
    HP – 338/690 [177 HP/60s]
    SP – 546/690 [295 SP/30s]

Fucking hell… Gotta be more careful around that.

The initial pain was fading away thanks to the [Gamer's Body], but It still had hurt like hell.

Yep. I definitely broke a few bones there. That monster is going to die.

The pain in my body was still perceivable; the bruises were already starting to form themselves.

I stood up while grasping the leather hilt of my steel sword with one hand and walked to the hole where I'd come in. I thought about leaving the building stealthily and attacking him that way, but that creature has like a thousand eyes; I can't really approach him with stealth.

No, this is a one where you go straight for the head. Otherwise, It'll kill you before you even know it.

When I'd exited from the hole, I saw that it was waiting for me and still probably has a good amount of [HP]. Well, We've got to fix that if I want to exit this place alive, huh, Voice?

COME ON! I CAN DIE IN THIS PLA – OH FOR FUCKS SAKES, NOT AGAIN!

Destructive earthquakes were shaking the whole area again, like.. ripples on the water? I don't have an analogy for tha- ARHG! DAMMIT!

It tried hitting me with an uncoordinated left hook, but I saw right through it. Side-stepping to the left side, I felt his punch just graze my head.

Suddenly, when I went on to counter-attack, I felt my arm draw an audible crack behind some kind of force.

-287 HP

I can't see his left and right legs! Fucking spider-zombie mutants...Thankfully I had time to semi-block his attack and not have the full effect of the kick. Otherwise, I would be pretty much a gobbling mess of flesh and die.

How can you beat that kind of power! I can't think of any way to kill it other than brute force! Damn it... I was storing these for far more important moments, but this can be considered one now, I suppose...

55 + 24 = 79 [STR]

I slowly stood up once again, with a few broken ribs and one very dislocated nose. I could taste a saline metallic flavor coming from behind my throat.

Leveling my gaze with the abomination in front of me. It started pawing the ground beneath it.

Is this the way I'll die again?

NO! Never again.

Dismissing how much it hurts, I grasped the weapon with both of my hands. Closing my eyes, I began to concentrate.

At the same time, the robotic and deep screeches of monstrous battle-cries, reverbing in the empty streets of the alternate version of Musutafu.

When It was a mere meters away, I puffed out the hot air accumulated in my mouth and sliced the air with [Power Strike].

SWISH!

-301 HP
    -300 HP

With extraordinary strength and speed, I've landed 2 powerful strikes on Its shoulder and abdomen. Knowing that fucker was long away from Its death, I dashed off towards him with bursting speeds.

Using the last drops of my [SP], I've struck him again, this time slicing his head clean off Its rotten spine with the [Power Strike], ending it for good.

Critical Hit!
    -603 HP!

You have killed the Mini-Boss.
    Zombie Wave mode has been unlocked.

+14,350 XP, +1500 Credits
    30% XP Bonus: +18,655 XP

Level Up! x5

Perk Gained for reaching 50 CHA!
    [Lady...Killer?]
    You have become quite popular with the ladies. Yet they still want to kill you...
    In combat, the user does +10% damage against enemies of the opposite sex.

Perk Gained for Reaching Past 50 with All of our Physical Stats!
    [Peak Human Condition]
    The ability to have physical aspects of the body at the maximum limit of the human condition, meaning that the natural capabilities are near-superhuman.

Skill Gained
    [Sword Proficiency] (Adept)
    You have a fair amount of knowledge about swords and are capable of using them with skill.

Skill Gained
    [Swift Strike] (Active)
    You can dash straight forwards 5 meters with an incredible speed; almost appear like blinking. Dealing damage to all enemies you pass through along the way.
    If this Skill killed 3 enemies, your first hit to the 4th would always deal Critical Damage.

Deals Sword DMG + 1.5DEX
    130 SP to cast

Closing up the multiple pop-ups, I watched the gory scene in front of me.

Blood from the monster's neck was spraying everywhere; to the ground, to my face and clothes. The eyes on Its torso and limbs were inflating, bursting like a balloon while secreting some sorts of unknown liquid.

This part of the dungeon was completely devastated.

AND THAT WAS JUST A FUCKING MINI-BOSS?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

[Anxiety] has been Negated by [Gamer's Mind].

AHHHhh...The effect of this makes me erect like a prehistoric caveman nearly every time.

Damn.

Well, that was fun, wasn't it? At least I got to level up five times. Let's get the fuck out of here!

When I made sure everything was in Its place, I used my favorite skill [ID Exit]- Hey! What's that chest?

It seems like after the crystallization of the bloody and mangled corpse of the beast; It left a chest with an 'X' on it behind.

Pirate joke?

We're trying something new.

Yeah! Open it!
    Fine.

I walked over and opened it. The contents were...pretty intriguing, to say the least. Grinning, I took all of them into my Inventory.

Item added

[Gacha Coins] X3

Common Item

Care for a spin?

Item added
    [Rotten Flesh] X11
    Common Item
    Useful for alchemy.

Item added
    [Eyeball] x23
    Common Item
    A spheroidal structure containing sense receptors for vision.
    Useful for alchemy.

Item added
    [Dragonbane]
    Rare Item
    An enchanted Akaviri katana does additional damage to [Dragons] if used against them. The blade will do shock damage when used against other foes instead.

Deals STR + 30-45 Slashing/Piercing DMG per hit
    Deals 15-20 Shock DMG per hit
    When used against a dragon, It deals LVL x 2 extra Slashing/Piercing Damage per hit.

I'm so sorry, Bob, but she is definitely the better one.

Putting my old friend Bob back into my [Inventory], I unsheathe the katana, and immediately I could smell the burning ozone.

The blade itself was covered in an almost ethereal layer of lightning, if not the occasional bright sparks coming from it; I could've never noticed.

It was truly an elegant looking weapon, for a more... civilized age. Putting it back to its scabbard, I left the Dungeon.

After leaving this dungeon, it felt relaxing. The emotion after you accomplished something...what was that called again? Pride? Satisfaction? Well, I felt every one of them.

I was back in my trashy apartment, looking outside from the windows next to my bed. At night, the neighborhood where I live apparently was pretty stagnant.

There were none of that screaming old hags that were evident in the morning. No loud screams, No baby cries. Nothing! I never noticed it, but it looks pretty romantic actually at this time of the day-

"CLOSE THE FUCKING LIGHTS, BRAT! I CAN'T SLEEP LIKE THIS!" The homeless dude around the corner shouted at me whilst occasionally slurping the off-brand wine in his hands.

Nevermind...

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP, YOU DRUNK IMBECILE!" One of the old hags living upstairs screamed like a banshee from her window.

Suddenly, voices that were shouting began to increase both in volume and number until I heard the savior sound of the police sirens.

And with that, my precious nighty time was totally ruined.

Not that I need it that much, of course. I don't really need to sleep that much because of the [Peak Human Vitality] Perk I got for reaching [50 VIT].

Oh, and tomorrow is finally the exam day or the day that I'll mess up the canon!

Even if I end up not getting into the U.A, I'll end the evil in this world by myself by any means necessary...

(?)
    He is getting stronger

YEAH! More fun! Isn't that what we want?!

No.

Why?

He could draw the attention of other beings. He certainly wouldn't like that.

Gimme a break! He's still green as grass. You couldn't possibly think that.

It's a possibility. He will get stronger, a tad slower, but stronger nonetheless. What we saw today was a little glimpse of that.

Oh, boy. We are truly doomed!

jvfg9, Tokaari, ChunChunMaru and 42 others like this.
  8. Gigant

I forgot to ask what is his original nationality American, British, Irish , German, French or something else

going out on a limb and say American considering how common it is

9. freadtheholyone

He will be American now, I guess. I didn't think that he would need a nationality XD

Gigant likes this.
  10. Gigant

what going through my head is that some nations give their citizens more free rein or access to more items like how China do not allow anything involving time travel, while the Japanese are xenophobic racist assholes that are hid behind a mask of enforced politeness

11. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

just when I thought I could not lose any more faith in humanity...
    welcome to QQ, it is great here

david420 and Gigant like this.
  12. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

this clearly does not work, MC is constantly yelling and throwing temper tantrum and mouthing of ROBs after getting this skill
    He also shows zero patience, breaking after 3 minutes of wait. While han jee han is noted explicitly as being able to grind for months without break thanks to gamer's mind eliminating his ability to get bored

david420, Venyr4434, Ibskib and 7 others like this.
  13. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

harem pls or report

Xzaves, mrttao, Panzoar and 7 others like this.
  14. freadtheholyone

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, I didn't think it through, and it came out like this. But he is mellowing out next chapters.

15. Threadmarks: Part 4: Unforgiven
    freadtheholyone

(?)
    Inside the observation room, the current U.A. teachers looked at many screens that showed the most promising students taking the school's Entrance Exam. At the front, a short humanoid mouse-like being with dog-like paws and a bear-like face with a scar running across his right eye, and wearing a small tuxedo, looked onto the screens with a satisfied smile. "A strict time limit, not knowing the number of villains there are or where they are in a vast battleground… Nothing quite like it when everyone is eager to open and uncover their skills!" he announced happily.

"The ability to grasp the situation quickly and accurately," said a voice, this one coming from a woman wearing a white spacesuit, sounding somewhat nasal and robotic.

Thirteen, The Space Hero.
    She was looking at the video of a boy with six arms that he was apparently using to locate more villains somehow to destroy. "Insight."

"The ability to stick a dynamic entry without being late to the party," said another voice, this one is obviously female, while adding a husky and sultry tone to it.

Midnight, The R-Rated Hero.
    She looked on with interest as Tenya Iida kicked a two-pointer, then using the engines of his calves to boost his speed, engaging one-pointer, not three seconds later. "Agility."

"The ability to face any obstacle with coolness and composure," said another one, this one male, his voice coming behind the spherical helmet slightly muffled because of his tan gas mask. He had a western cowboy's appearance, but his unusual dreadlocks could still be seen by anyone looking, despite the large hat on his head.

Snipe, The Gun Hero.

He was looking at the video of the blond-haired boy with sparkling eyes as he destroyed a robot using a laser that came from his navel. "Judgment."

"And, of course…" trailed off another voice, this one coming from a man with shoulder-length black hair wearing a black matching outfit and what appeared as extensive tape as a scarf.

Eraser Head, The Erasure Hero.

He was looking directly at the video of one Bakugou Katsuki, standing on robot carcasses which were chaotically piled across the landscape, as his palms smoked. He panted with a savage grin, only to turn towards the video feed of Yukimura Nero, who was still destroying villains left and right using nothing but his bare hands, showing no signs of stopping, exhaustion or strain. "Sheer fighting prowess," he finished.

"We can gauge their respective levels of those foundational skills by way of the points system." explained the humanoid mouse as he looked on.

"Oh my, we raked up a quite promising crop this year, didn't we?"

"We can't be sure of that yet," said the raspy voice of Toshinori Yagi in his real form as he smirked almost knowingly. He flipped up the protective barrier that prevented anyone from touching a red button accidentally. "The real test…" he trailed off as he pressed the button. "… begins now!"

They all watched as the fourth villain's gigantic form rose from the ground in all battle areas. It wasn't wasting any time to start wreaking havoc by merely moving and swinging its giant metal arms, quickly making the students despair as they began to run away because of the villain's almost gigantic size and the fact that they could lose all their hard-earned points if they're as much as face it.

"There's absolutely no merit in taking on that villain, but someone's true character is revealed when they are facing with an impossible obstacle which they cannot overcome," All Might said solemnly, feeling somewhat disappointed when he saw almost all of the examinees – that was near where the fourth villain appeared – were frantically screaming and running away. A smile crept unto his sunken face victoriously when he saw something that didn't surprise him in the slightest on the multiple screens they all had been focusing on.

"But it creates an opportunity…"

(Nero)

"THIS IS AWESOME!" I shouted happily; a massive grin parted my face while pulling off the weaponized arm of the one-pointer in front of me. I punched the mock-villain away, vanishing it from my sight, while using the arm as a weapon, raking bullets randomly at the multiple two and one-pointers across the street. Finishing them off, I looked around for more villains to crush.

As I turned around, I saw many other contestants fighting against robots and competing against each other for the points while trying to evade using their quirks on one another.

Telling myself why the hell not, I also joined the fray.

Speeding off, I savagely drop-kicked a one-pointer some students were trying to fight. Ignoring the strong language that multiple students preferred to use out of jealousy because of my awesome entrance, I continued trying to collect more points for the remaining time.

Not that I needed it, of course. I probably have more than 70 Points or something. I didn't really count them, but that's probably enough to finish it in the Top 3.

Though, more points can't hurt anyone.

At first, the practical exam was an incredible rush of excitement. Tearing off metal arms, punching Robo-Brains to bits, and, of course, the explosions.

Unfortunately, any fight that isn't pushing me to my limits can't be fun for too long.

The more Robo-Villians I mash and destroy, the more this is becoming less exciting to me. They are programmed to swarm where most students are or attacking at them by detecting their heat-signatures. Either way, they're behaving too similar to the Zombies I've killed in the ID's, which are nothing but a ridiculous joke.

"TWO MINUTES AND TWENTY-FIVE SECONDS REMAINING!" A loud voice of President Mic boomed in the mock city, disturbing my thoughts.

Well, that's my cue. See you next week or not, losers– DAMMIT!

The world beneath me slowly started to rumble, then shook like crazy. My eyes slightly widened when I saw the massive amounts of dust and debris rose from the ground about seventy away in front of the group that I had been passing my time for the past fifteen seconds. The unsettling sound of metal cords snapping and connecting was audible on the battlefield.

Yeah, anything good never lasts in this kind of life, does it?

Obscured by the dust, a gigantic silhouette could be seen by everyone in the battle-field, rising from the ground second by the second until it dwarfed the tallest skyscraper of the Battle Center C by a wide margin. It swept its colossal arms around, generating strong winds that cleared the dust and shattering the nearby buildings' windows. In the meantime, revealing the humongous form of the fourth villain grasped one of the buildings with its right hand and cocked its left one back as it stared blankly at the group of hero-tryouts in front of it.

"That's zero-pointer?!"

"Is U.A crazy!? How can anyone fight with this thing?!"

Huh. So this is the zero-pointer. I can't really remember the Entrance Exam Arc, to be honest, but wasn't this supposed to bigger and more intimidating? It looked like it, at least when I watched the episode.

That's what she said!

Agreed.
    Ha-ha.

In no time, all of the battle-areas are split into unholy chaos. Everybody was screaming, shoving each other to the ground while trying to run away as quickly as possible from this behemoth when it suddenly erected from the underground. The area enveloped with anarchy in mere moments.

Me, on the other hand…

"FINALLY! A WORTHY OPPONENT!" I laughed while raising my fist dramatically.

The gigantic robot threw a mechanized punch into the ground, making the earth shake again as it kicked up more dust and debris.

Now, this is exciting. I glanced side-ways to the students that were frantically running away. Some of them looked at my laughing persona with a pair of problematic eyes, but I couldn't care less.

This machine is the real Exam for me.

Arena Trap - 03
    Level – 29
    HP – 5000
    SP – N/A
    STR – 120
    VIT – 120
    DEX – 5
    INT – 5
    WIS – 5
    LCK – 0

This mob got more [HP] than the mutated-zombie I killed yesterday, but nothing to worry about. All fights are all about weak spots. I know that Zombies have one. They could be one-shotted through their head or decapitated. Well, except for that Mini-boss. That fucker almost sucked me dry. However, for this instance, I can't get my head around to think of anything that would grant me an advantage over this giant automaton—

My thoughts came to an unexpected stop when the world around me abruptly slowed down. Gears in my head commenced to turn, my dilated pupils moving on their own accord, scanning every last frame of the massive robot in front of me, neurons transporting the new knowledge with a speed of light and my brain processing it even faster speeds.

Joints: Lower armor density, open to direct attacks.
    Head: Hidden Fuel tank, Solar panels, Power-cords.
    Eyes: Heat-detecters, Remote-control chip.

A faint headache hit me when the world returned to its normal state. That wasn't even a second, but it had been enough for the perk to show its magic.

Was that the perk I got from reaching [50 WIS]? [Weakspot] was it? Scrolling through my [Perks], I found it.

[Weakspot]
    It grants the user a new level of perception to locate the weakest spots of the foes.
    Only usable against lower-level beings than yourself.

I thought that WIS's sole existence was only for Magical stuff! That's powerful as fuck.
    I said the Guide could've been outdate–
    LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY TIME THIS FUCKING CHIT-CHAT OF YOURS, YOU IDIO- AW, MAN! NOT AGAIN!

The robot slammed his massive fist again; seeing two other students underneath the incoming fist, I instinctually moved. Leaping forwards, I grabbed one of them from the shirt, throwing him sideways while tackling the other one into the opposite side.

When the fist ultimately struck the already deformed ground, it made a devastating shockwave, exposing powerful winds from a point-blank range. Picking up the frail-looking girl, with what looks like a broken ankle, in a fireman's carry – Why the hell is she blushing in a moment like this?! Fucking anime girls... Sighing inwardly, I helped the other examinee up, and luckily he was able to walk without my help and hastily made our way to behind a big chunk of asphalt near the exit.

Dropping them off behind the cover, I ran back to the previous location. I heard a few other students screaming at me, assuming that I wouldn't be able to do a thing against that leviathan.

I ignored the laughable jeerings; my only hope is that the machine would be slower than I anticipated.

The time I made it there, to my impossible luck, the armored-arm of the zero-pointer had been stuck under the debris of a wrecked building. The raucous sound of constrained hydraulics making was like a piece of music to my ears.

I can't deal any damage to the torso without using my sword, same with the joints.. I've to go for the head. While I'm there, I got a few extra choices. Destroying solar panels won't do jack shit unless I don't blow up the fuel tank with them... This makes my only option to plug out or cut the cables behind the compartment. Not exactly a great plan, but other than that, I don't have any other alternative other than to escape.

Grinning, I shot off like a bullet.

Grabbing the edges of the multiple gaps between layers of thick armor in his knuckles, I pulled myself up and raced off, making my way along on its green-tinted armory. Occasionally encountering the danger of falling, the constant shaking of the metallic limb caused by trying to make itself loose.

Out of nowhere, I detected a distinct noise of metal screeching against something, and a sense that I was gaining altitude by the second, I looked back. Only to face the view that the zero-pointer was able to free its heavily-dented arm and slowly to raise it in its damaged frame; in the meantime, adjusting the arm, making it more inclined.

Wasting no time, I jumped over the elbow joint, flipping through the air like a master gymnast, and landing swiftly at the other side on my feet, gearing into another sprint.

When I was finally standing on its shoulders, I heard a sonic-boom and loud explosions following it. Heh, Midoriya wastes no time, does he?

However, I believe that another candidate has caused the latter. A light chuckle escapes my mouth.

I've got an excellent estimation of who is the student in question.

Turning my head to a long and sharp metallic creak I heard on my left, I ready my [Power Strike] almost instantaneously with a laugh that is full of adrenaline.

Using this skill without a sword costs me a hell of a lot more [SP], but you only get to live once, right?

(Observation Room)

".. An opportunity for it to shine brightly and rise to the surface!" said Yagi proudly as they all watched Midoriya Izuku moving forward to face the villain the moment he caught sight of the incapacitated Uraraka Ochako without hesitation. The entire staff began to grin in excitement when they saw him fearlessly rising to meet the villain head-on, going through his hand and destroying his arm.

"That's right... The most important quality of a true hero," He declared, resisting the urge to not turn into his All Might form as he saw his successor gearing his One For All enchanted arm back. "For there is nothing nobler, nothing purer… than self-sacrifice!"

The blow caught the gigantic robot right in the face, and it blew it off cleanly of its body, exploding it airborne. Yet, due to the speed and strength of Izuku's punch being enough to break the sound barrier, creating another shockwave. Those watching the wimpy looking teenager were further shocked when the momentum possessed by the mighty force also affected the torse of the gigantic robot, sending it harshly and alarmingly rapid speeds, skidding through the ground as its parts began to blow up one by one.

But, what they didn't expect was another explosion to occur.

"Guys... Uh," The R-Rated Hero trailed off, "Any idea what had happened to the zero-pointer at Battle Center C?"

The other heroes immediately tuned towards the monitor that was streaming it. Yukimura Nero, the average looking kid, is currently walking through the massive dust cloud that had risen – when the armored titan fell to the ground – with a visible victorious grin on his face.
    "W-who is that kid?" asked Thirteen, her almost mechanic sounding seems to broke them out of their trance.

"Yukimura Nero, Quirk: Adapt, enables him to adapt any environmental stresses at an incredible rate, in a way causing his body to force-evolve." he flipped the document in his hands to the next page, "A rather average student in Junior-high, but his latest exams are the highest in his class," Aizawa stated in a tired voice; his bloodshot eyes never stopped staring at the young man on screen, he continued. "Orphaned at age 10, the mother died at childbirth, and the father died of an overdose of ketamine. Currently spotted as our number one examinee in the Entrance Exams."

"I don't understand; how could he be able to defeat that?! I could understand that Midoriya boy since his quirk is something powerful like All Might's, but him?" Vlad King exclaimed, causing multiple teachers to give questioning glances at Toshinori Yagi, making him sweat bullets. Fortunately, the sinister chortle coming from the mouse-like principal got rid of the curious eyes from the All Might, making him sigh in relief.

"He not only defeated it, but he also saved two other examinees from it.'' The principal continued by pressing a few buttons on the keyboard in front of him, opening a replay of the moment he saved them. "He also was able to find the zero-pointers' weak spot and took benefit of it. Rather impressive for a teenager yet to become even a hero-in-trainee." The humanoid mouse-like being piping up merrily as he explained.

"He went for the power-cords behind the head compartment. Dangerous, but quite clever."

"Oh, he is clever, alright." Maijima Higari, known as Power Loader, spits out. "After the written exams finished, me and President Mic went for a coffee break. He told me that some black-haired kid with seemingly average features had finished his exam almost ten minutes in! I couldn't have finished it in ten minutes, and I'd written the fricking exams!"

The statement shocked every teacher, except for Aizawa and Nedzu. Maybe Ectoplasm too. He doesn't really demonstrate any emotions.

On the screen, Nero ripped his tattered gray-shirt to convince Recovery Girl that he is uninjured, exposing his toned body while making some girls in the battle-zone blush heavily.

"Mmm.. quite a promising crop, indeed..." Midnight muttered in a sultry tone while simultaneously licking her lips.

That action earned her various sweatdrops across the dim room.

(Nero)

-1 Reputation with Shota Aizawa [1/100] for being irrational.
    +5 Reputation with Nedzu [5/100] for making a smart plan.
    +5 Affection with Nemuri Kayama [5/100] for having a hot body.

The hell? Who is Nemu– Oh, right... Midnight. Thanks, I guess.

Quest Complete
    [Zero to Hero!]
    Objective – Enter the UA Entrance Exams and be successful at it.
    Bonus Objective – Ranks as 1st in the Exams.
    Hidden Objective – Destroy the Zero-Pointer.
    Rewards – Gacha Coin, [System Update], [Random Costume Crystal], 4,000 XP
    Bonus Rewards – 10 Free Stat Points, 12,500 XP
    Hidden Reward – [Terminator], 2000 Credits
    30% XP Bonus = +21,500 XP

Level Up! x6

Nero
    Level 37
    Title – The Gamer
    Class - [Swordsman] – LVL 37/100 [37%]
    Race – Human
    HP – 910 [243 HP/60s]
    SP – 910 [405 SP/30s]
    STR – 79
    VIT – 81
    DEX – 115
    INT – 78
    WIS – 51
    CHA – 66
    LCK – 34
    Points – 40
    Credits – 7500

Perks Gained

[Feather Feets] – 100 DEX
    Feeling high yet?
    The Fall Damage taken has been negated by 50%.

[Terminator]
    "Astalavista, baby."
    When you are fighting against [Robot] type enemies, they will tend to ignore you, as you have finally become one of their own.

Holy.. I've forgotten about that Quest. Let's see those rewards… Gacha Coin, and System Update?

The user will fall unconscious during the update.
    New Features will be added.
    Do you want to start the update now?
    [Y] [N]

Selecting [N], I closed the pop-ups. Escaping from the wrath of the Recovery Girl was difficult; the old hag was adamantly persistent about healing me from my non-existing injuries, and If I suddenly faint like a little bitch, I'd never get out of the hospital bed for a week. Stupid old people… I just want to go home, have a shower, maybe jerk off multiple times, and try my luck on the good ol' Gacha Coins. But for now, I've had enough of fighting for today.

Quest Added
    [Seek and Destroy!]
    Objective – Reach 99th Wave in Zombie Dungeon.
    Rewards – ?, ?, 2000 XP

...Yeah, sure. Whatever. I could do it until I reach home.

Stepping into the Instant Dungeon, I unsheathed my blade with a dull expression on my face. Several zombies tried jumping on me, but I cut them down.

+0 XP, +0 XP, +1 XP..

How many zombies are in a wave?

The first wave is 5. The second is 10, and the third is 15, and so on.

Never underestimate the power of the undead, young man!

Hah, as if! These ignorant pieces of shit can't even do a scratch on me! Thank you, guys, for free [XP]!

(2 Hours Later)

Wiping the blood on my sword with my shirt, I put it back to its scabbard.

Quest Complete
    Objective – Reach 99th Wave in Zombie Dungeon.
    Rewards – Metallica: Kill 'Em All(1983), Access to the Dungeon Boss, 2000 XP
    30% XP Bonus = +2600 XP

Level Up! x1

Metallica? Hell, It's the full album! Fuck yeah! But, Uh, Voice? What is this Dungeon Boss crap?

ROAR!

Just as I asked it, a vicious roar came from the skies above, shaking the buildings and grounds. A mystical creature that should have only existed in the books and movies slowly descended fifty feet in front of me.

Enormous viridian eyes sitting lightly within the creature's thorny, hard skull. Several central bronze horns sitting atop its medium-sized head, just above its narrow, nearly non-existing pointy ears.

Multiple series of small spikes running resting on the sides of its wide jaw. Several sharp teeth were poking out from the sides of its mouth. A strong neck runs down from its head and into a narrow body. The top is covered in thick, mossy-green scaly skin, while the bottom is covered in crystal-like hide and is colored slightly lighter than the rest of its body.

Two bulky limbs carry its enormous mass and allow the creature to stand sturdy and poised, each of which ends in narrow nails seemingly made of thick and sharpened dragon-bone. Monstrous wings grow to start just below its shoulders and end at its shoulder blade. The wings are curved, the edges of the skin inside the wings are tattered and damaged, and sharp hooks grow from each bone's endings. Its barbed tail ends in a mace-like growth and is covered in the same reptilian skin as its body.

A dragon. A REAL MOTHER FUCKING DRAGON IN THE FLESH IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME.

Shitshitshitshitshit-

The Unnamed dragon inhaled, and within seconds, all of my world transformed into scorching, azure flames coming from his gappy, large jaw. Rolling out of its way, I ran towards the ruins of a building, dodging the fire by a healthy margin, nonetheless still feeling the incredible hotness of it.
    Hastily looking for something to hide behind, I found an entire wall made from bricks and rocks.

"You should have never come here, you race of vermin!" The dragon hissed at me with a deep and hoarse voice. Inhaling again, he fired his breath at the wall. The eternal cerulean flames were rapidly heating the wall. When it was inhaling again, I quickly peeked over, using [Observe] on him.

Slyrak, The Dead
    Level – 56
    Race – Dragon
    HP – 6420
    MP – 1000
    SP – 3000

...Voice? Isn't this a bit overkill?

Sure… LET THE 15 YEARS OLD TEENAGER HANDLE THE BIG ASS DRAGON OF DEATH!
    I-I can't fight with him..fucker is too high level. More so, I can't exit from the Instant Dungeon If I don't kill it.

Quest Added
    [Dragonslayer]
    Objective – Kill the Dungeon Boss,
    Slyrak.
    Rewards – ?, 15,000 XP, ?, ?

I have no choice. Damn it. Twice in a week now!

The dragon, now dubbed Slyrak, was still exhaling the fire, but it was getting dimmer by the second, as he was pausing more to provide oxygen to his lungs to breathe out the fire.

Taking out Bob from my [Inventory], I bid my final farewell to it. It has been a magnificent journey with you, and I will always cherish our pleasant memories...

"Leeeroy Jennnkins!" I loudly cried as I can, and threw the blade to one of its wings. Bob completes his final mission successfully by pure luck. It seems like the force I'd put behind the throw was too much, so it staggered the blade mid-air, changing its direction by a little bit. Bob, to my surprise, managed to pierce his side. The mystical beast hissed in rage and scrambled over towards his back, a two-story house crumbling beneath its massive frame as it crawled atop it.

Critical Hit!
    -208 HP

I shouted the same ancient yet powerful battle-cry, charging towards him as I swung the Dragonbane in my hands. Using [Swift Strike], I appear in front of him. Sadly, I couldn't hit him with that, but the sudden appearance of me had stunned him for a second. The dragon quickly recovered and swung his mace-like spiky tail, trying to land a hit on me. However, my fast reaction time made me dodge the wild swipe from the dragon as I hurled my cursed blade along the beast's contracted foot twice with [Power Strike]. It tore through the thinner scales, causing his boiling-hot blood to seep out onto the empty street.

-415 HP
    -395 HP

I readied for another blow, but Slyrak recovered enough to move out of the way. It bent its head down and snapped at me. I dodged it narrowly and brought my blade down across Slyrak's vibrant green eyes. The dragon shrieked in pain, frantically shaking its head.

You have found a Weak Spot! Critical Hit!
    -933 HP

I tried to speed back to the dragon's back legs, but a sudden burst of blue flames nearly carbonized my whole right arm, burning the flesh and bone all the way up to my elbow.

-439 HP

The disgusting scent of burned flesh hit my nostrils, almost making me puke in front of a dragon. Paralyzing pain came like a bulldozer, continually fading away and coming back. I stumbled backward a few steps, trying to handle the new sensations. Feeling slight tickling at my roasted arm caused by [Gamer's Body] trying to heal the damage, I breathe a sigh of relief.

Except, I forgot there was a giant beast in a dungeon I had to kill to survive.

The one-eyed beast roared again. "YOU DARE?! I AM THE ANCIENT DRAGON OF DEATH!"

"What a tedious name! Something like that wouldn't even suit you. Thou only justify a title like Fluffy the Loveable Dragon!" I quipped at him with a smirk, causing him to growl gutturally at me.

Picking up the Dragonbane off the ground with my only hand, I pointed its tip at him.

Slyrak, The Dead
    Level – 56
    Race – Dragon
    HP – 4469/6420

"Come on, bitch"

With a monstrous roar, he lunged at me with all his vigor while flapping his large, tattered wings. I cast [Swift Strike], separating his claw clean off from the bulky limb.

-380 HP

The dragon tried counter-attacking with his fire breath, rolling out of its way again, I found myself behind a school bus. The fire caused a burned trail in the ruins of the street. I ran up and plunged the blade into the thicker part of the dragon's tail. Slyrak roared and spun around; the creature's long and spiky tail whipped me as I stabbed it. I found myself flowing across the street, smashing into a pile of cardboard boxes and garbage bags.

Fuck. This. Dragon.

Standing up, I hastily glanced at my vitals.

HP – 641/910 [243 HP/60s]
    SP – 834/910 [405 SP/30s]

I have to approach him from his blind-side. Taking advantage of his injury, I could use my Skills and catch him by surprise, killing him, thus getting the fuck out of this cluster fuck.

I spotted the dragon; he was scanning the wrecked streets to find me. He probably can't fly or can't fly high, at least with that many injuries. On top of that, he only has one eye, so he can't really see me immediately. Hmm...

Cracking my head to the left, a scary grin grown onto my face.

Approaching with stealth seems like the best option I could use. The distance between us isn't that far, so I could speed-walk while crouching.

Eventually, I approached him from his back, noticed he now sounded like almost about to cry. The dragon was audibly having a hard time breathing. Flaming-hot fumes were visibly coming out of his reptilian aperture.

Sign of over usage of his fire breath.

He was seemingly exhausted. Witnessing him looking so..vulnerable made me feel almost apologetic to him.

Though, he was supposed to think that before challenging me into a death battle.

Casting [Swift Strike] twice, I appear in front of him, and with a thrust of movement, I dig the katana deep into his chest, tearing his massive draconic hearth apart. Slyrak let out an ear-piercing scream, rattling the barren town as I pulled out the glowing red-hot katana. Tilting the sides of it, I once again gashed him across his unguarded larynx, simultaneously searing the deep cut.

Slyrak whimpers, flapping his old wings as he fought to balance himself, but blundered and fell onto his stomach. For the first time, Slyrak moaned in pain. It clawed at the earth, fighting to get up, but founding no strength to do so.
    "Human... What is your name?" He grunts out, his voice coming dry and gravelly.

"Nero," I answer, looking at him with narrowed eyes. I genuinely don't know where this is going... Is he going to curse me or something? I know he has [MP], meaning he could use magic.

"Nero of the Humans... I, The Dragon of Death, Slyrak, hereby grant you the title of Dragonknight! You were truly a worthy opponent." he declares, breathing heavily; he continues with a determined voice. "Now, kill me like a true warrior you are, Dragonknight! I won't die here bleeding like a stag!"
    I looked directly in his eyes, nodding sharply; I walked over and finished him by stabbing Dragonbane behind his throat. He grunted, twitching as I pulled the sword out. Blood seeped down the akaviri steel as I watched the dragon's eyes turn to the sky, reminiscing his younger days,
    soaring freely through the deep blue heavens, heading towards the infinite horizons waiting for him without a disturbance in his heart.

Living like a true dragon, proud, and free...

Slyrak jerked his huge-frame a few times as its claws sprawled out, letting go of the dirt beneath it. He looked back at me with pride and gratitude as he took one last deep breath, exhaling it from his body until finally, it stopped moving.

Total silence filled the barren streets.

Quest Complete
    [Dragonslayer]
    Objective – Kill the Dungeon Boss,
    Slyrak.
    Rewards – [Dragon Knight], 15,000 XP, [Heat Resistant], [ID: Goblins]
    +10,000 XP +2500 Credits

30% XP Bonus: +32,500

Level Up! x7

I waved the pop-ups away. Seeing that the dragon-like being that could feel emotions drove me deep in my thoughts. I didn't expect a monster who is sentient, much or less can speak.

Exhaling slowly, I turned my gaze to the breathtaking sunset, painting the skies with a beautiful hue of orange. A few moments later, the corpse of Slyrak began to morph into bright-red particles, leaving a similar, albeit a bigger chest than the Mini-boss had dropped.

Turning my attention to it, I opened the chest and took all the valuables that were inside.

Unique Item added
    [Vial of Dragon Blood]
    Restores 30% of the Max HP after drinking it.

Item added.
    [Dragon Meat] x9
    If eaten cooked, it restores 15% of the max HP.

Unique Item added
    [Heart of the True Crimson]
    If eaten, it grants +50% Stat Boost and [Total Invulnerability] for 25 seconds, but after that, the eater will end up in Coma for [?] Hours.

Items added
    [Gacha Coin] x2
    [Dragon Eye] x4
    [Dragon Hide] x17
    [Dragon Bones] x21
    [Dragon Scale] x19

Not a lousy loot.. but it could've been better, I suppose. In the end, I met a dragon and killed it. Not many people could say that.

I leave the Instant Dungeon as I slowly started walking towards my apartment building under the golden sky, while at the same time savoring the many things I've had accomplished today...

(A Few Hours Later...)

Turning off the shower, I stepped out of it. My right arm is still yet to be healed fully. However, the blisters are significantly looking better than a few hours ago.

Another one of my problems is that this has to be the fourth time I lost my clothes. Destroying them at a pace like this will make my pockets dry very fastly. If only I could buy clothes on the [Shop]...

Yo, he should able to buy casual clothes, right?

Yes... It's possible If we allow him.
    What! I could buy clothes?!

Yes./Yes.
    WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME SO, FUCKTARDS! I WENT ON A CITY I HAVE BASICALLY NO KNOWLEDGE OF—

100 Credits for a set of Casual Clothing. I made the deal myself!

Take it or leave it, human.
    100 for a set?! I bought a fucking Name Tag for 5000 Credits!

HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS COMEDY GOLD!

Agreed. That was funny.
    Fine. Give 6, and don't make something like that again, cheeky fuckers.

Item added
    [Grey Shirt] X6
    [Jean] X6
    [Pair of Black Shoes] X3

Smiling at the notification, I put on my PJ's. Opening up the pop-ups I'd closed earlier, I take a look at the stuff I'd gained today.

Skill Gained
    [Outmatch] (Passive)
    Significantly increases the chance and damage of the Critical Hits while wielding a sword.

Perks Gained
    [Heat Resistance]
    It makes the user highly resistant to extreme heat, enables him to perform tasks without worry and withstand burning temperatures.

[Dragon Knight]
    "You are now one of them...You are Dragon Knight!"
    Fire Magic you do will be more potent, and you will have an easier time understanding it.
    +25% XP Bonus for Fire Magic
    +20% DMG Bonus for Fire Magic
    Start off with 50 Reputation with the Dragons.

Nero
    Level 45
    Title – The Gamer
    Class - [Swordsman] – LVL 45/100 [34%]
    Race – Human
    HP – 1070 [291 HP/60s]
    SP – 1070 [485 SP/30s]
    STR – 79
    VIT – 97
    DEX – 139
    INT – 94
    WIS – 51
    CHA – 82
    LCK – 34
    Points – 80
    Credits – 9400

Should I distribute the points? Eh, fuck it. I need to feel the surge of power!

79+21 = 100 [STR]
    97+10= 107 [VIT]
    139+11= 150 [DEX]
    94+6= 100 [INT]
    51+14 = 65 [WIS]
    34+18 = 52 [LCK]

Perks Gained
    [Giant's Strength] - 100 STR
    All Physical Damage is increased by 25%

[Tough] - 100 VIT
    All Physical Damage received is decreased by 25%

[Multitasking] - 100 INT
    Users can follow two trains of thought simultaneously without any drawback.

HEHEHAHAHA, UNLIMITED POWEEEEEEEER!

Is this how Thanos had felt when he was inserting Infinity Gems into the Gauntlet? If so, I so fucking love power-ups!

After reading the descriptions, I closed the window and opened my [Inventory]. Collecting Gacha Coins was a fun activity, but using them is even more fun!

Draw!

-1 Gacha Coin
    [Spinning...]

Item Added
    [Bandana of The Boss]
    Rare Item
    The legendary soldier, The Boss, has worn this Bandana during the Virtuous Mission.
    Grants Infinite Ammo to the Firearm you use
    CHA increases by 15

That's..but..actually, this is a pretty good draw. Thanks, Voices. I'll use all of them — the greedy side of me kind of activated now.

-1 Gacha Coin
    [Spinning...]

Item added
    [Dirty Underwear]
    Common Item
    Double the filth, triple the fun.

Erm, it could be worse, right?

-1 Gacha Coin
    [Spinning...]

Item added
    [A Bag of Liquid Shit]
    Rare Item
    Smells awful, useful for pranks.

'Smells awful'? What a fucking big surprise, I never would've guessed...

-1 Gacha Coin
    [Spinning...]

Item gained
    [Class Change Crystal]
    Common Item
    This crystal allows users to change their class without the need to max out their previous.

Ah, I was considering switching to [Alchemist] after I complete this class. This will come in handy.

-1 Gacha Coin
    [Spinning...]

Item gained
    [Heckler & Koch HK45]
    Uncommon Item
    A semi-automatic pistol designed by the German arms manufacturer Heckler & Koch.

Uses .45 ACP cartridges.
    Deals (15+DEX) Piercing Damage per hit

YES! A pistol! It's nothing that powerful, but still, a gun! [Gunslinger], here I come...after drawing another Gacha!

I pull out the final Gacha and use it, wondering what I could get. The faint glow swells into me, and I had a brief instant of peace before the unbearable amount of shock and agony hit me.

Spears smeared with hellish inferno and toxic venoms were burning me from the inside out. I felt my skin dry out, and I could sense my heart pulsate throbbingly upon my rib cage. The total of my five senses was overloading with excruciating knowledge, making my brain twist and knot into confusion and unimaginable pain. My eyes, however, were another thing. I was feeling like thousands of sharp needles piercing my eyeballs repeatedly. My breathing started to sound loud and hoarse.

Before I passed out to the black abyss calling me, I noticed a notification pinging from the Game.

Perk [Mutatic Trails] has been activated.

Remaining Time to Awakening: 164H, 59M, 53S

System Update Commencing…

Tokaari, rmrehfeldt, Okuttl1 and 44 others like this.
  16. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

I think you messed up the threadmarks, because Part 1 is coming up after Part 4.

17. freadtheholyone

Thanks, fixed it

18. Threadmarks: Part 5: Rip&Tear!
    freadtheholyone

(?)
    The U.A staff were looking over the final scores for the examinees who had been accepted into the school by the Entrance Exam that happened last week. The scores were all displayed on a giant TV screen in front of them, giving them all a chance to assess the top students.

"Check out the results from the Exam!" A man chimed in.

"Wow! The first-place kid broke even the All Might's old record," A feminine voice whistled. "And the second-place student didn't even have a single Rescue Points. What an unusual year we are at."

"Yes, Bakugou Katsuki." A new calm and deep voice cut in. "He took down those villains like a berserker warrior, and his Quirk is oozing out sheer potential." The same voice continued. "Where most of the examinees were running away, he stayed focused on getting close to the smaller targets and counter-attacking them."

"That kid is tough!"

"On the opposite end, we have the seventh-placed student. Unlike Bakugou, all he has is the Rescue Points."

"The same examinee took down a zero-pointer, and it's been a while since I saw a student take it down in one attack."

"We've had examinees take on the giant villain in the past, but it's been years since I saw someone blow it to hell like that! And we have two students who took it down! I've never seen anything like this before!"

Present Mic started throwing light jabs in the air. "I couldn't help but shout 'YEAAAHHH' when I saw that wicked right-hook! The kid had earned his spot here, fair and square!"

"But the injuries he received from the recoil of his Quirk were intense," Recovery Girl mentioned. "It was like a child who had just manifested their Quirk for the first time."

"I agree that he will need a lot of grooming, but with a Quirk like that, I'm sure he will become a talented hero."

"That punch he threw reminded me a lot of All Might! Does he have a kid or something–"

While the debate about students was continuing, in the back of the room, a tired-looking man in dark clothes and wearing a silver-gray scarf was leaning his back to the wall while he glared at Izuku's profile disdainfully. Another one...

System Update Complete!
    You now have access to Shop and Upgrade Quests.
    You have [2] New Items in your Inventory!

I woke up to the noise of vexatious bird chirpings coming through shut windows and notification sounds from the System. Opening my dried, flaky eyes, I find myself lying flat on the wooden floorings of my cramped up bedroom. I realize after a few moments that I don't remember anything other than the name of the last Gacha reward I got, [Mutatic Trails] was it? Calling up my Stats, I find it to see exactly whatever the fuck happened to me.

[Mutatic Trails]
    "How many youngsters ultimately receive medallions and silver swords? One in ten? One in twenty?"
    This perk transforms you into a lethal monster-slayer. However, it sterilizes you in the process.

The following benefits have been added.

Special Race: Human(Mutant) added
    [Trial of the Grasses] added
    [Natural Pheromones] added
    [Trail of the Dreams] added
    [Trail of the White Wolf] added
    [Enchanted Resistance] added
    [Witcher Senses] added
    Skill [Acquired Tolerance] added
    Skill [Mutagen Extractment] added
    HP Regeneration is set to 100 HP/s

Holy... fucking hell. I thought yesterday was a significant power-up. This has to be one of the biggest straight-up buffs I've seen so far. So many Perks... I feel like I can rip open a persons' skull apart with my bare hands! HAHA! I FEEL FUCKING FANTASTIC! I tried to propulsion myself with a kick towards the air— Whoa! I can even do a kip-up!

After the over-stylish motion that made me get up from the floor, I open all of the notifications – that had been accumulated when I was asleep – to see the bonuses of this Unique Perk I got had granted me.

[Human/Mutant]
    Base Stats: X3 for HP/SP, X5 INT for MP, X10 WIS for MP Regen, X2 VIT for SP Regen

Special: Witcher's Bestiary, Extended Lifespan, Mutagen Empowerment, Evolution(Human)

[Trial of the Grasses]
    A magical procedure made by Ancient Mages of The Continent to turn children into emotionless monster-hunters using deadly chemicals.
    Enhances your body to upper superhuman limits, makes your senses more perceptive.
    Increases All Physical Attributes to 150

[Trail of the Dreams]
    This Trail further enhances your superhuman abilities, but in doing so, it also sterilizes you.
    Mutates your Bone Marrow, makes your bones more durable and denser.

[Trail of the White Wolf]
    A trail that only one witcher had survived, thus giving it his name.
    It significantly increases your muscle and bone density and dramatically improves your reflexes, but you lose pigmentation entirely as a side-effect of this trail.
    Increases All Physical Attributes to 215

[Enchanted Resistance] added
    Because of your mutation, you have additional resistance to toxins and diseases.

[Witcher Senses] added
    Your hearing, smelling, and eyesight have been greatly improved. You can easily use it to track down any monster you hunt.

[Enchanted Pheromones]
    Women are instinctively drawn to you.
    +2 CHA gain per LVL
    Females start off with +5 Affection

[Acquired Tolerance] (Passive)
    Increases Maximum Toxicity Limit by 15%
    Increases Potion Duration Time by 10%
    Increases Potion Overdose Threshold from 75% to 80%

[Mutagen Extractment] (Active)
    Allows you to extract mutagens from the beasts you had slain.

I tried to smile at this, but it's a little bit tricky when all of your senses are on par with a bloody dire wolf. Is this how I actually smell? How does Wolverine handle this shit? Man, I need to shower, like, 20 times...

"HRGH- YOU ARE SO TIGHT, KAHOMI-CHAN! I'M GOING TO CUM!" I flinched painfully as my newly heightened hearing pick sharp and loud grunts up as the male thrust inside her.

"KEEP-MMM GOING! I'M ON THE PILL-MMHAAA!" The woman yells between moans, causing me to wince in pain again, making me cover up my ears with my hands to reduce the loud noise coming from a young couple's house.

"GHRAAH! KAHOMI-CHAN!"

"KOJURO-KUN! -MMAH!"

Nope. That's a pretty colossal no-no.

The walls were thick, yet, I could hear their conversation without strain. Because of this, my head is overloaded with new sensations I'd never even known before. New smells, a new range of frequency that my ears pick up, and a unique spectrum of lights, hitting me like a truck speeding 250 MPH on a highway. Adding this to the fact that I can't control them properly. Yeah, this is pretty bad. I have to learn how to–

"T-that was not my first time, Motobaru-kun. I lied to you yesterday at the party! Please, forgive me!" I unintentionally overheard again; this time, it's the guilty cries of a teenage girl probably confronting his boyfriend about screwing him over. Should I listen? I don't want to intrude on their privacy–

"W-who did you do it with then?! I swear if you fucked with that midget of a man Shiro–"

"N-no! It's just that.. I-I like girls more.."

"O-oh.."

Hah, this is just sad.

Glancing around, I noticed something at the door—an envelope at its sill. It presumably came from U.A about the exam results.

Picking it up, I rip open its paper exterior, causing a little device to drop on the thick wooden floor with a thump.

I pressed the small button in the middle while simultaneously putting it on the only table I had, revealing The Number One Hero, All Might.

"1, 2, Testing…" He spoke as he stared at the camera. He later looked up as he was apparently signaled something. "Am I on screen already? Okay!"

I sigh. That dipshit is going to drive me crazy by the end of this whole year—maybe, not the entire year. Luckily I'll need to deal with it for what, three months? I don't exactly remember when he's going to lose his 'All Might' form.

"Hello there, Yukimura Nero! Yes, you're right! I am All Might! You are probably asking, 'Why the Number One Hero is on a message that came from the U.A?!' Well… The answer to that is I'll be teaching here this year!" he explained enthusiastically, as a few confetti abruptly popped from the sides. "As you should know, you have a score of 100% on the written exams! That is impressive, but that alone does not secure entrance to this prestigious academy! You have scored Ninety-two Villian Points, an amount unheard of ever since my score! Unfortunately, you went on and willingly faced a trap-villain that you were told would reduce your points back to zero should you do precisely that! That would mean that you failed…" All Might trailed off to give off a kind of suspense to his words.

Massaging my temples, I repeated a relaxing mantra I heard in my previous life. Cut to the chase already! Why does he have to be a massive fucking dramatic blockhead?! It's already ridiculous that these hologram-projectors doesn't even have a fast-forward button; why do you have to torture me more with this crap.

You opened the package, and you suffer the consequences.

Yeah.
    'Emotion, yet peace...'

"… had you lot not been tricked into thinking that, to test your true mettle against that kind of odds! There was no such penalty facing that faux villain! That villain was merely worth zero points, nothing more and nothing less!" he revealed, his trademark grin never leaving his face. "But that's not all!" he whipped a controller out of nowhere, "Now, behold!" He tried to exclaiming epically but miserably failed to do so before touching the small button on the controller and turned on the large screen behind him.

The screen showed me saving two other examinees from the zero-pointer's punch—Damn, I look pretty fucking incredible defeating the faux-villain like that all by myself.

"The Entrance Exam committed other day was not graded only on Villain Points! Yukimura Nero, you have been awarded Fifty-five Rescue Points, hence earning your place at the number one spot with an incredible record-breaking score of Hundred and Forty-Seven Points! Come, Young Yukimura. This is your Hero Academia!" he finished as the leaderboard showed up, I'm at the top, following by Bakugou Katsuki and Kirishima Eijiro, but I don't care about placements now.

HOLY FUCK! IT'S OVER, FINALLY! I picked it up and crashed it inside my hands to crumbs of metallic hardware. Is this why they put our Points to the end of this pathetic recording? I shrugged it off.

First of all, I need to find how much time I've been sleeping/wasting. Let's see... 7TH OF APRIL?! BUT THE SCHOOL STARTS—

Shit.

I immediately go into the shower, accidentally forgetting to adjust the water's temperature; I scream like a little five-year-old girl.

Right, heat resistance, not cold. Must know the difference.

Shivering violently, I hopped out of the freezing-cold shower. Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that somehow my already toned and muscled body became even more shredded. My muscles morphed into their more defined and compact versions, and from where I'm standing, I can see that the muscles contain a lot of power behind them like every cell of my body has been super-charged with steroids. It wasn't like a body builder's body, but a trained soldier's, although to be fair, I was looking nothing short of a Greek god. Touching my pecs and flexing my biceps, I could see every muscle fiber tense under my command. It was looking like there wasn't even a single fat particle between my skin and muscle tissue.

On top of that, my height was slightly increased, maybe 6'0 or 6'1? My eyes were changed too, specifically, my irises. They were bright-amber in color, but my pupils were slit, resembling that of a feline's.

Huh, that's weird... In the games, they portrayed witchers usually manifesting bright-yellow/amber eyes with slit pupils like cats, but in the books and TV Shows, witcher's irises became cat-like when they drank potions… Does that mean I don't have to drink potions that would enhance my eyesight? Do I have some kind of like Perma-night vision? Seemingly yes, though, I still think it would need more testing...

Oh, and I'm looking like an albino. With snow-white hair and the palest skin I've ever seen, but I look rather handsome like this.

That brings us to my next problem. How do I explain the hair-redo and the change of skin color? I could say I painted the hair and I didn't go out in the sun, but even someone with a working brain would notice something is wrong. Hmm... A side effect of my Quirk? Adjusting my body from the training I did.

Meh, it seems legit enough.

Existing in a superpowered society makes you think you saw everything… until you see a washing machine making a living as a Pro-Hero – What the hell was he thinking of making a costume like that? A washing machine? What's his rank now, Number 8? That's un-fucking-believable – I guess I won't draw attention that much. After all, having white hair is super-duper cool, and one of my classmates would be a girl with pink skin and horns and a boy who has multiple appendages that could replicate other parts of his body.

Seriously, having six arms is neat as fuck.

Shrugging at my new appearance, I put on my school uniform—which is a bit tight for my liking. I began heating the frozen olive and pepperoni pizza I'd dropped in the fridge a week ago in the cheap microwave to eat it while going to the U.A. Meanwhile, I picked up my now moderately lighter-feeling back bag and attempted waiting patiently for the microwave's timer to tick off but only to fail pitifully.

Not bothering with it, I quickly put on my muddy shoes and left the hellhole of an apartment amazingly annoyed.

As I left my house, I came across the sight of barren streets; besides that drunk old bastard pissing himself in the corner, the scene was comparable to when I traveled into the Instant Dungeons.

Why is no one on the streets?

Do you want to buy [Clock] for 500 Credits?
    [Y/N]

Don't tell me... Selecting [Y], the virtual clock appears, showing that the time is 6:52 AM. Gritting my teeth in frustration, I slowly make my way to the school managed by a very, very smart rodent.

Clock – 8:01 AM
    I don't understand the Japanese, man. I waited almost 15 minutes for the sub, and after all that waiting, some worker came and explained the clusterfuck of a situation. Apparently, some villains nearly destroyed the inner-city trainways while fighting a hero, and the news didn't found it necessary to cover it. Why don't they tell prior to the subway's maintenance rather than saying it when it started, I don't understand, but the worker there explained that the company didn't want their sales rate to drop and sent an ultimatum of some sort to multiple media companies. Following that, they send me on my way.

Yes, I walked all the way to school.

The whole nine or ten-kilometer path.

I'm nowhere near tired, but this doesn't change the fact that all of this doesn't make any sense! Because of this bullcrap, I'll count myself lucky if Eraserhead doesn't expel my albino ass from this fucking institution.

Letting out an irritated sigh, I scan my Student ID Card at the entrance and step inside. While trying to find the classroom, I open the Stats to see what had the Update changed at the same time.

System Update Changelogs
    –Shop is now accessible. (Ammo, Casual Clothing)
    –Upgrade Quests are now available.
    –Widgets could be bought from the Store.
    –New Class selection Available after finishing the Pre-Selected ones.
    –[Crafting Class] available. ([Alchemist] Class now will be shown in your Status separate from your main one.)

I read the Updates Changelogs wide-eyed as I walked through the barely empty corridors of the U.A Highschool. Could I now switch Classes after completing the ones I have? That means I'm no-more limited to three classes for one world! On top of that, I don't have to use [Class Change Crystal] for [Alchemist] now! Holy shit, that's fantastic news for me! Upgrade Quests are really neat to have, too; I wonder when I'll get one...

You could get one anytime you want. You just have to say my name, and my power will flow through you!
    You quote the friggin' Shazam this time? You know that the movie sucked balls deeper than your mot—

While mentally answering to the dear ol' Voice, I enacted one of the oldest tricks in third-rate romantic movies by accident.

The all-time favorite: 'Walking through the school corridor and bumping into someone' cliché...

Looking up, I see a... cartoon character? Isn't that the boy that has the same face as Tenten? Permeation was the name of his Quirk, I think. Mirinda...Miraak- No, that's a Skyrim character. What was his name... Fuck. I have an overpowered skill just about observing people. Why didn't I think of that earlier?

Togato Mirio
    LVL – 44
    HP – 3,180
    SP – 2,050
    Alignment – Lawful Good
    Race – Human
    STR – 88
    VIT – 72
    DEX – 84
    INT – 63
    WIS – 59
    LCK – 25
    Thoughts about you – You look lost and annoyed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I don't make mistakes like that usually!" He said, grinning while scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine. Just... watch where you are going next time," I replied, a slight hint of annoyance was audible in my voice.

"Oh, okay, then," He held up his scarred hand in what you'd call in a kind manner. "I'm Togata Mirio, Third Year, Hero Course! Nice to meet you!"

"Yukimura Nero, First Year, Hero Course," I shook his hand while tried to reply with my best not-scowling expression because, on the inside, the blazing flames of [Battle Crazy] were rapidly heating up the monster that is sleeping. I don't honestly remember his personality from the show, but I remember that he is the only one in this fucking school worth fighting with, bar the others in the 1-A.

"Oh, you're a First Year? Then you wouldn't know where your class is, yes?" He asked in a friendly way, making me nod at the question.

"Then you are at the wrong level, buddy. The First Year classes are on the third floor. If you immediately turn right as you leave the elevators, you can see it." He said, pointing to the elevators next with his index finger, his massive smile never leaving him for even a second.

I knew that! Fucking blondie making fun of me...

"Sure, uh, thanks, for the directions," I didn't bother to respond with the same tone he spoke as I hurriedly made my way to Class 1-A.

Plus, that look on his cartoony-face is started to creep me out. How can one person keep a smile that long?

"Don't mention it! We're all training to be heroes; after all, helping the people who need it is our job!" The buffed-teen's booming laughter echoed in the empty hall as I quickly made my way to one of the elevators, going up to the third floor.

What a mad lad he is...

As I hopped out of the elevator, my sensitive ears picked up a voice sounding somewhat familiar.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Pleasure meeting you," A tired voice of Aizawa Shota came from the classroom around the corner.

Fuck.

I rushed towards the direction of the voice I heard–

"...You guys are supposed to be twenty; anybody knows who is missing?" Aizawa groggily spoke again, causing me to accelerate my movement. "...I suppose we will see who is that irresponsible person once–"

"I'm here!" I burst out aloud as I try to present myself in some fake-tiredness by holding the sides of the class's entrance while rapidly and heavily exhaling.

"You are late..."

No shit, Sherlock?

"Y-Yeah, the subway was on maintenance, and I had to run like...9...kilometers from my apartment all the way to here," I answered, still pretending to be like I was out of breath. He plainly stared at me with a flat look on his face, probably scrutinizing my mimics and such to spot a lie.

Please just fall for it...

Just fall for it, come on!

Fall for–

"Okay," He replied with the same tired voice while throwing a blue gym uniform to my face. "Don't be late again, or I'll expel you. Is that understood?"

Nodding at him, I gave out a sigh of relief. Getting expelled on the first day? I mean, that would be quite the turn-off.

Talking about turning things off, I turn my head to the onlookers watching us with great interest in the classroom. Everyone seems to be here... except that blonde tail boy. I think his name was– Did just Mina winked at me? Is that a blush on her face? ...Holy shit, it actually is! Looking at the others in the class—Jirou is blushing too?! Wait-

ALL OF THEM?!

Yeah, that concludes it, [Natural Pheromones] is the Perk of the Year, ladies and gentleman.

"Take these on, and shove off to the P.E. Grounds. We have a Quirk Apperhansion Test to do..." He trailed off as he crept back into his yellow sleeping bag.

"EHHHH?!"

God, they're reacting like in the anime too! This is going to be an annoying experience...

(All Might)

Toshinori Yagi, more commonly known as All Might, was sitting in his new office in the teacher's lounge, reading a book called Teacher's Directory. He was assigned to teach Foundational Heroes Studies to the First Year classes, including his young successor, Midoriya Izuku. He was already feeling concerned that the boy might be unprepared for the early trials of the school.

"U.A's Hero Course doesn't follow the normal academic path..." He pondered aloud as he recited the text on the book with a frown visible on his face.

'I totally forgot how unforgiving U.A.'s system is. Depending on their assigned homeroom teacher, they might get expelled before the day is even over. This brings it to the question of who is their homeroom teacher?' He questioned before he went and checked the first pages of his documents. After reading the papers, Toshinori sighed as he put down the files and pinched the bridge of his nose. He felt a headache coming on as he found the file on the class's teacher.

The man in question was notorious for expelling students he felt had no potential. If the file was accurate, Aizawa had expelled one hundred and fifty-four students during his time at U.A, including the entire Class 1-A of the last year.

"Of course they got Aizawa. They should be expecting an obscene wake-up call." He paused for a moment and grimaced. "I hope he doesn't force Young Midoriya to use his current 100% or..."

(Nero)

I made some casual stretching movements while waiting for the other students to change into their uniforms. Interestingly enough, Bakugou hasn't yet exploded into a swearing ball of anger.

While I was innocently doing my stretchings outside, Eraserhead was just standing there and glaring a hole at my head, making my already limited amount of patience a little difficult to contain.

"Why do you stare at me like that?" I blurted out, meanwhile completing my stretchings and turning my head towards him.

"You are aware that dyeing your hair is against the rules, right?" He stated with a monotonous voice. "I could expel you because of it."

Wasn't Kirishima's hair actually brown or something? He dyed it red, and nobody talked about it. Talk about hypocrisy...

"Yeah, I am, but this," I grabbed a tuft of my frosty hair. "Isn't a dye; it's the real deal. I lost all of my pigmentations after the Entrance Exam," I responded. It's still the truth, and I haven't lied to him...yet. "You know how my Quirk works, right?"

He just nods, still looking awfully bored. Does this man even gets laid?

"You can go to Recovery Girl if you are having any issues."

"I haven't had any problems so far. I don't know what happened, but after I beat the zero-pointer–" Before I get to finish my sentence, a newcomer from the changing rooms cut in.

"WHAT?!" A loud and brash voice intervenes. "Like in the seven hells, you beat that shit!"

Don't tell me... Swearing: Check, Overflowing anger: Check. Do I even have to say who this is?

"Hey! Don't ignore me, dammit!" Bakugou furiously yells again, small pops of explosions coming out from his palms.

"What would you do if I ignore you, blondie?! Kill me with your week-old breath?!" I snapped at him out of frustration.

"You listen here, you corpse-looking motherf–MMPFHHH?!" Suddenly, multiple tape-like tendrils shot out from Aizawa's famed scarf-like weapon to both of us, muffling our mouths and surrounding our torso, while his eyes were started glowing blood-red, indicating his Quirk was active.
    "We haven't even started, yet both of you are giving me dry eyes..." He sighed and continued in a somewhat serious voice. "Tame yourselves, or I will do it for you." He later released both of us; at the same time, others were coming to the grounds. However, this hadn't changed the sharp glare coming from the Katsuki's way.

What the fuck is his problem?! He doesn't even know me, and yet he is acting like this?

Aizawa peacefully waited for everyone to arrive at the grounds and get in line to speak. "8 minutes and 26 seconds. This is the time needed for all of you just to change into your outfit." He next skimmed over the crowd of students in front of him, dropping his gaze upon various students. "The time you took is enough for the Villain to slaughter at least a few dozen civilians and get a life-sentence in Tartarus." A few students gasped upon the mention of Tartarus. Going to that place was worse than being stuck in a concentration camp in the second world war, apparently.
    He then sighed and turned his back to the students, while continued, "Anyways, we are here for The Quirk Appherinsion Test."

"B-But what about the Initiation Ceremony? Or the Guidance Counselor Meeting?" Lowly stammered Ochako, her face flushing a bit as she gained glances from students.

"If you want to become heroes, then we don't have time for before-mentioned trivialities," Aizawa cut her harshly before he turned to look at them all from over his shoulder, looking at them through the messy black locks covering part of his face and his already dried and bloodshot half-lidded eyes seemingly menacing as he stared at them. "You all understand that U.A has a reputation among schools in Japan for the amount of freedom that is given on campus and its education. Well… said freedom also goes for the teachers, too," he answered, and his tone was enough to send a cold shiver down everyone's spines.

I smirked; come with everything you got, hobo-man.

"Anyone knows the standard tests you carried out in middle school?" He promptly asks, looking for an answer.

Quickly, Yaoyorozu Momo raises her hand as she answers with full confidence. "Softball Throw, 50-Meter Dash, Repeated Side Steps, Grip Strength, Standing Long Jumps, Seated Toe-Touch, and Conditioning Exercises Aizawa-sensei."

"Good. However, you did them without the usage of your Quirks–If you ask me, that is a completely irrational practice administered by the Ministry of Education." He bluntly said, "The Japanese government still trying to pretend that we are created equal by not letting those with most power excel. One day, The Ministry will learn, but we are not here to discuss that."

Eraserhead paused for a moment to make sure that everyone was fully paying attention to him. When he confirmed that, he pulled out a tablet that was linked up to the school servers. "Bakugou, what was your farthest distance throw with a softball in Junior-high?" As he spoke, all of the student's eyes darted to him.

"About 67 meters," He said immediately, and I quirked an eyebrow. What the hell, man? You can say that off the top of your head? What a fucking douchebag. He must have either been incredibly proud of it or competitive as all hell.

Probably, both.

"Right... Try doing it with your Quirk." He said, making Bakugou nod with a passive expression.

Aizawa pulled out a softball while motioning Bakugou to take place inside the throwing circle. He casually tossed the ball at him, as he explained. "As long as you don't exit the circle, anything you do is fine, but don't hold back," he said, turning his gaze to the tablet in his hands.
    The teen stepped into the throwing ring, stretching his limbs slowly in thought.

"We don't have all day; hurry up," Aizawa said, tapping his phone.

"Alright, man. You asked for it." He replied with confidence, yet his face was lacking any emotions right now. For a guy that's always angry, he looks incapable of any emotions when concentrating.

"I'll add a little bit more power to show them who is the real top-scorer here..." He muttered to himself, but I heard him. Does he really think of himself at the same level as me? Is he... [Observe].

Bakugou Katsuki, T.N.T
    LVL – 27
    HP – 620
    SP – 1,140
    Alignment – Chaotic Good
    Race – Human
    STR – 47
    VIT – 43
    DEX – 56
    INT – 53
    WIS – 35
    LCK – 40
    Thoughts about you – You are just a pebble in his way

Not bad, Bakugou, not bad.

"Then..." He planted his feet while gearing his arm back in a... actually, it's a pretty good form. If we ignore that maniacal grin on his face, he could be a pretty good baseball player.

"DIEEEE!" He roared and threw the ball high up in the air, kicking a fair amount of dust and earth up – making everyone there cover their eyes with their arms to protect them – with an explosion viciously blowing off from his palm as he rocketed the ball into the skies.

I let out a dry laugh out of surprise, hearing mutterings off the side as people processed just what kind of bullshit the humanoid grenade over there just screamed out mid-throw.

A beep from Aizawa's phone moments later, and he held it up for everyone to see.

"705.2 meters!"

"Know your limits first. As heroes, knowing your capabilities and expanding them are the basis for growth. That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." He intoned.

"Are you serious?!" A kid with spiky red hair grinned a little nervously. "Holy shit, man! That was so... manly!"

Another teen, a girl with pink skin and gleaming yellow eyes, clapped her hands together. "This looks like fun! I can't wait to use my Quirk!"

"You think that this looks fun, eh? Is this all a game to you?" He slightly shifted. "You have three years to become heroes, and you think it'll be all fun game time?" He said with a sinister glint to his eye, his half-lidded bloodshot eyes only adding to the intimidating image. "Idiots... All of you." He spoke, his mouth forming into a smirk as he continued. "Alright… The person who places last on this placement test will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." He finished, more than one shivered in fright at the tone of Aizawa's menacing voice as he pinned each and everyone in the place with his gaze; only a few didn't look affected.

I tried to contain my laughter. Watching my peers freak out individually was so damn amusing.

His menacing expression was turning into one of sadistic glee, while Aizawa regarded them all."We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students..." He trailed off as he grinned and pushed a bit of his hair back with a movement of his hand, so his students could see his almost mocking expression. "...Welcome, This is U.A's Hero Course!"

After a few moments of silence, murmurs started within the students.

"The one who ranks last… gets expelled…?!" An extremely short boy with a big head and hair that resembled grapes exclaimed, his skin paled instantly, he was sweating profusely while his entire body trembling as he bit at his nails at a rapid pace. "B-but, I didn't even get a shot at seeing the glorious OPPAI!"

"Y-You can't send one of us home, I-I mean, that's not fair on the first day! We-" Ochako started with some protest in her voice, but I let out a loud and heavy sigh, cutting her off.

"Shut up, round-face." I drily stated. "Get on with it; you are training to be a hero now." I turned my glare to Aizawa, "It won't be all rainbows and butterflies, so quit your bitching. That will only just make the rest of us panic." I declare in a visibly annoyed tone, causing her to stare at me with a hurt look on her face.

-2 Affection with Uraraka Ochako [8/100] for being rude.
    +5 Reputation with Class 1-A [5/100] for the unusual speech.

Did I use Bakugou's insults? Yes, yes, I have. Was it satisfying? Hell fucking yes, it was.

After a few moments that it took for everyone to process my words, those who panicked gained a newly resolved, determined look on their faces. Even if their nervousness was still there, they were going to try their bests.

Well, except for that grape-boy. He was still nervously looking around with a pale expression on his face.

Aizawa just grinned at me while turning on his heel, "That was just the demonstration…Top-scorer, All of you, head to the 50-Meter Dash. That's the first one." He said while the entire class stared at me wide-eyed.
    ...You just had to say that I am the top-scorer, cheeky fucker.

Quest Added
    [Are You Going To Cry?]
    Objective – Be the Top-Scorer. Finish in first-place.
    Rewards – 1,500 XP, ?, Increased Reputation with Class 1-A, Increased Reputation with Aizawa, Increased Reputation with All Might

I grunted and walked off to the testing site, not even reading the Quest as I could guess the Objective of it. The rest of the class merged with me as we reached the common destination: the 50-Meter Dash Track. Nobody said a thing to me... However, I could feel a cold glare directed at the back of my head.

I turned only slightly and saw it was Bakugou, who looked about ready to murder me, my entire family line, and maybe even my future children.

Yep, a true competitive overlord, indeed...

The first test was The 50-Meter-Dash. During this trial, Iida Tenya demonstrated that he was right in his element as he used his Quirk 'Engine', which was exactly what it sounded like as it gave him engines for legs located at his calves. He finished the dash in a respectable 3.04 seconds. While Asui Tsuyu, with her 'Frog' Quirk, finished the dash with a leaping 5.58 seconds, showing that it gave her certain advantages when applied correctly even if she wasn't extremely fast.

I watched the other kids line up and run on the track. Ochako finished in 7.15 seconds doing the same things in the anime before. Yuga Aoyama, the pretty blond boy, used his Quirk named 'Navel Laser' to propel himself backward in the direction of the finishing line, managing a commendable time of 5.51 seconds despite falling to the ground when he reached his limit due to the nature of his flashy Quirk.

As the other kids did their queue, it was finally my turn and surprisingly Bakugou's too.

I walked towards to starting line as the angry blonde did the same. Standing next to each other, I could hear his steady heartbeat rise second by second. The distinct smell of adrenaline and excitement filled up my nostrils. I set myself in a crouched pose I saw professional runners do to exert as much force as possible in the direction of travel when the race starts. With a quick glimpse at him, I saw his scowling face staring back at me. With a frown of my own, I turned my head to the finish line. I knew what Bakugou was going to try right away. He would use his Quirk to rocket across the ground and fly to the finish line, which is not very creative, but would work in most situations.

"Ready?... Start!"

My dense muscles twitched suddenly as I heard the unmistakable sound of the artificial gunshot resonate in the air. Exhaling calmly, I ran. My enchanted reflexes made me able to minimize the loss of time at the start, unlike other students. As I expected, Bakugou quickly used his Quirk to launch himself but was instantly left in the dust as I darted across the track with the speed and force of a lightning bolt, not stopping until the beep from the machine.

"2.09 seconds!"

I stopped, not even exhibiting any strains caused by this event; I looked directly at Aizawa. His eyes were wide, like every other student who watched the race, but only for a second; He then narrowed his eyes with skepticism at me. He is right to doubt me; I wasn't near this strong a week ago.

Speaking about the race, where is—

"4.01 seconds!"

Bakugou came hovering and exploding through as the hot, expanded air caused by his Quirk came along with him.

The anger was self-evident on his scowling face as it could easily be deciphered by anyone looking at him; however, he didn't really speak to me—or anyone for that matter. He just 'tsked' and glared, really, really hard at me.

It seems like he isn't a die-hard fan of the idea that he can be beaten in something that includes the usage of Quirks.

Although, something tells me this wouldn't be our last brawl.

After the 50-Meter-Dash, it was the Grip Strength Test, where only Shoji Mezou, with his 'Dupli Arms' Quirk, Sato Rikido with his 'Sugar Rush' Quirk, and me with my... power, got extreme results. Sato got 312 Kgs, after eating a bit of sugar, followed then by Shoji, who got 540 Kgs, and then me, which I unexpectedly crushed the machine's handle without an effort.

"Erm, you got... more of these, right?"

"You... you are going to be the death of me."

Then, it was followed by the Standing Long Jump, in which nearly everyone excelled in some way. After that, it was the Sustained Sideways Jump, in which Mineta, the grape-for-hair short kid, and probably my favorite character in the anime, excelled thanks to the bouncy properties of his 'Pop-Off' Quirk, and I, of course, passed with flying colors.

However, my feet left imprints on the floor, reminding me of a similar scene in an anime I'd watched.

Then we were back to the Softball Pitch as everyone, including me, threw the softball. I got 734.15 meters; although I threw it rather casually, it was currently the top-score.

Then came the Midoriya Izuku. I watched him carefully... has he made any progress with his Quirk in the past week? If we are going from the canon, he shouldn't be able to use it all over his body until the Internship Arc.

He looked down at his hand– WHY DOES HE KEEPS LOOKING AT HIS HANDS ALL THE TIME?!

BEEP!

"46 meters!" The tablet exclaimed.

"W-What happened? I just tried to use it right now." He babbled to himself with a frown.
    "I erased your Quirk," Aizawa spoke when he saw the confusion on the boy's face. "The judges for the Entrance Exam was not rational enough, and you shouldn't have rolled into this school."

"W-Wait, you did what to my Quir–Oh!" Izuku's eyes widen as he finally recognized the hero in front of him, although a look of panic was on his face. "Those goggles, red-eyes... You can look at someone and cancel their powers. You–you are Erasing Hero: Eraserhead!"

"Eraserhead? I never heard of him..." Mineta whispered.

"I think I heard of him... He works underground."

Aizawa narrowed his glowing eyes at him. "You are not ready. You do not have any control over your power." He continued in a condescending tone. "Were you planning on breaking your bones again? Counting on someone saving your deadbeat useless body?"
    "N-No! That not what I was trying to d–!" He couldn't finish his sentence because Aizawa dragged him closer with the use of his Capture Weapon.

"No matter what you do, you will always be a liability in a battle." He told with a dark look, his wrappings unfolding and floating around him intimidatingly. His calm demeanor was disappeared, replaced with anger mixed with disappointment. "You have the same reckless passion reminding me of another overzealous hero I know, one who saved a thousand civilians by himself and became a legend among the world." He said while his eyes momentarily darted to the right but quickly returned to glaring deep into Izuku's soul again.

"But, even with that never-ending passion of yours, you can only save many until you break your arms again. I'm sorry, Midoriya, but with your Quirk, you can't become a hero." He said coldly; Izuku's heartbeat was at its maximum, constantly throbbing against his ribs.

"I've returned your Quirk. You have two turns for the ball throw... Get it over with." He droned like he usually did and stepped back.

My eyes darted between them, then to my classmates. All of them were watching the scene with great diligence.

Fuck. I have to do the patting.

"Midoriya! You can do this, man. Just believe in yourself!" I grinned at him with my teeth beaming while doing a classic thumbs up, showing off my incredible impression of Might Guy.

He was shocked to see someone who doesn't even know him tried encouraging him, but nonetheless, he gave a nod of determination.

Heh, works like a charm every time.

He stood there, obviously nervous, but nowhere near as much as before. He stood back, setting up, before throwing it.

When he threw, it sucked the wind right out of the clearing.

A massive gust of wind blew through the air about as he propelled the ball through the air, into the skies, creating shockwaves that reverberate through the trees at the edges of the campus. It soared, and after a second or two, it landed on the grass.
    I started chuckled while all the other students were slack-jawed at the demonstration of—as All Might dubs it: Pure Crystallization of Power!

"705.3 meters!"

"Sensei..." He spoke in apparent pain before he turned while raising his arm… and it was completely unharmed.

All except his index finger.

He clasped his hand into a fist, biting his lip from the pain, but a radiant smile was evident on his face anyway as he exulted. "I can still move!"

Aizawa stared at him with a scary grin that parted his pale face. "This kid..."

"Deku! You bastard!"

Ah, yes. Let the show begin.

"HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?" He shouted, enraged at the green-haired kid in front of us, making him widen his eyes in fear.

"DID YOU HEARD ME!? HOW DID–ARGH! WHY THE HELL IS THIS TAPE IS SO STRONG?!" He was storming at Midoriya with a full blast until a liberator tape of justice stopped it.

"Because it's a Capture Weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy." He narrowed his eyes at him. "This is the second time this is happening," Eraserhead exasperated as he sighed, his eyes glowing crimson-red again. "Don't make me do this for the third time, or you won't be able to enter any hero schools in Japan, Bakugou Katsuki." He hissed in a sharp, low tone, sending a familiar cold shrill down anyone's spine in the vicinity, making students pant in contagious fear.

But I think Mineta couldn't handle the pressure and... just pissed himself.

I'm the only one here with the super-nose, and this happens to me. Fucking great...

"And it would nice to avoid making me use my Quirk so much," He spoke as he released him. "It gives me serious dry-eyes," Eraserhead continued after a pause. "Don't waste my time; whoever is next, step up." Giving out a frustrated sigh, his tone returned to its accustomed tired state as he finished.

Bakugou, on the other hand, silently seethed for a moment. I could hear the small pops of explosions just beginning to crackle in his palms, but he managed to calm himself. The blonde teen just kicked the ground and grumbled something under his breath while walking back to the group.

The rest of the tests went by in a whirlwind.

The Seated Toe Touch had gone as I expected. I could easily touch the base of my feet, although it's not something incredible because compared to his other students, that was a pretty common thing.

The Upper Body Strength Test went the same, as nothing in particular happened, except that our teacher's identity as Eraserhead sent ripples of gossips through the class, for Aizawa was one of the largest street-level heroes primarily fought with the small crimes.

During the Endurance Test, I casually jogged at a steady pace until everyone got tired and left the track. Tenya, Momo, Shoto, and Bakugou were the last ones besides me.

"Time to present the results," said Aizawa as he stood in front of the students, all of them in different states of tiredness, with the only exception of Yukimura Nero, who wasn't even sweating, much to the shock of those that was perceptive enough to notice the fact he had been achieving inhuman feats one after the other. It was genuinely terrifying.

And yes, I just referred myself in the third person. That was kinda cool, to be honest. I should talk like that more.

"I gave your points on a scale of 1 to 10, and the total is the simply aggregate sum of each of your scores. If I recited all of your scores, it would take more time than we have, so I'll disclose them all at once."

After that information, everyone suddenly tensed as Aizawa lifted his hand, holding a remote control, and pointed it at a screen that showed the ranking. Who would be expelled would be revealed now.

Quest Complete
    [Are You Going To Cry?]
    Objective – Be the Top-Scorer. Finish in first-place.
    Rewards – 1,500 XP, Increased Reputation with Class 1-A, Increased Reputation with Aizawa, Increased Reputation with All Might, [Random Stat Crystal]
    30% XP Bonus: +1,950 XP
    XP Required to Next Level: 520

Then, with a bored expression, Aizawa spoke once again. "Oh, yeah. That whole 'expulsion' stuff I said? It was a lie, by the way."

You could hear the pin drop thanks to the silence that followed as everyone, except for Momo and Nero, stared at Aizawa in dumbfounded confusion and shock. "Huh?" Was what came of all of their open mouths, Ochako's eyes even going comically wide as her fists hung limply in front of her.

Aizawa's shit-eating grin was the visual definition of a god-tier level of trolling. "It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances. It is known that humans perform their best when they perceive that there is something valuable at stake after all."
    I snickered while Momo rolled her eyes at the student's wild outburst, all of whom looked ready to murder the gleeful Aizawa. "I was surprised that none of you guys figured that out; I'm sorry, I probably should've said something," she told them with an apologetic look on her face as she shook her head.

All of the other students sweatdropped. 'Yeah, you should have.'

Aizawa then turned around and began walking his way back into the main building. "And that's it. We're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus from the classroom and read it over before tomorrow morning. Don't make the mistake of relaxing too much. If you think today was absurd and unreasonable, your eyeballs will doubtless pop out of their sockets at tomorrow's ordeal," he said before nonchalantly shrugging. "Oh, and Izuku."

Izuku was still trying to process that he wasn't getting expelled and robotically accepted the slip of paper Aizawa gave him. "Go get yourself patched up by Recovery Girl. And be prepared for tomorrow's ordeal."

"Y-Yes, sir," he replied absentmindedly, and Aizawa continued walking towards the main building.

That was it? Cool.

(All Might and Eraserhead)

As Aizawa Shota walked towards the teacher's lounge to get a cup of coffee he desperately needs, he was abruptly stopped by All Might.

"Aizawa! You liar!"

"Oh, good morning, All Might. So you were watching? You got too much time on your hands?" Aizawa said as he passed by All Might when he was on his way back inside.

"'A rational deception' you said, hm? April Fools was last week! You punished a whole class of last year's first-years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to have no potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back, his words-" He then sharply finger-gunned at him."That must be because you also felt it, too, right? Izuku Midoriya's RAW POTENTIAL!" All Might bellowed as he pointed at Aizawa.

Aizawa began to have a suspicious look on his face as a knowing smirk appeared on his face, " 'Also'? You seem to be supporting him quite a bit. Is it too far fetched to say that maybe you have been giving Midoriya a little favoritism?"
    All Might widened his eyes as he realized his mistake, 'Crap!'

"Is that how a teacher should be acting?" Aizawa started to walk away, but he decided to say one last thing before he and All Might parted ways, "His potential is not zero. That's all it was. I'll always cut those without potential because there nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway..."

That was the last thing he said before he walked off, leaving All Might to his own tools.

All Might grimaced as he heard Aizawa's harsh but true words. All Might knew firsthand what it was like to make a costly mistake against a Villain, such as letting his guard down. It was exactly how he received the life-threatening injury to his stomach that could've ended his career six years ago.

"So you're being kind in your own way, huh, Aizawa?" He sighed. "I guess we don't really get along after all."

(POV Here is a bit random)

The rest of the day passed in a blur for me. In the class, I was at the back, right next to Momo.

No, I'm not going to cry about that. Anybody besides Bakugou is okay for me. Though, sitting next to the hottest girl in the class is always a plus.

Sighing, I continued to pack up as I left the classroom quickly.

A bunch of students was already leaving the front gates as they conversed with one another, speaking about the first day went for them, how the classes and the teachers were, and whatnot. The first day of the school year always has the most energy, more than most of the days in the school year.

I was walking towards the exit when I heard somebody screaming my name at me.

"Yukimura-san, wait up!" Midoriya said, running towards me with his pointer finger was swathed in gauze.

I turned my head towards him, I calmly reply. "Oh, hey, Midoriya Izuku, right?"

He nodded his head between pants of breath. "T-Thanks, for today. It r-really means a lot to me."

I grinned in acknowledgment. "Don't sweat it; you passed the test, right? You got to train more, I guess."

"Haha, y-yeah, I sh–" Just then, a strong hand firmly grabbed Izuku's right shoulder.

"How is your finger, Midoriya-san?"

Izuku stood ramrod stiff when the foreign hand placed itself on his shoulder, but he slightly relaxed when he recognized the person to whom it belonged as he turned his head. "Oh, Iida-kun! Y-yeah, I'm fine, thanks to Recovery Girl!" While he said it, his face became all crinkled up, eyes that appear cold, dead, flat as if he remembered something very disgusting.

"That's good!" Tenya nodded robotically, taking him out of his weird flashback.

"Hey, Engines, 'sup?" I casually ask him, making his head turn towards me with a frown on his face.

He then offered his hand. "I believe we haven't met yet. My name is Iida Tenya."

"Yukimura Nero, but you guys could call me Nero if you want. I don't care about the honorifics." I said to both of them coolly.

"You got an interesting name, Yukimura-san." He started, disregarding the offer I made earlier. "Did you happen to be related to the Yukimura Sanada? A samurai warrior of the Sengoku period. He was especially known as the leading general on the Siege of Osaka's defending side, and people called him 'A Hero who may appear once in a hundred years.' or 'Crimson Demon of War.'"

W-what? Am I related to a samurai? Voice? Could you explain?

I guess... Your grandfather seems to be a direct descendant of him.

An incredible coincidence! What are the lucks!
    That is... fucking aweso–WHY DOES HE KNOWS SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! THAT DOESN'T MAKES ANY SENSE!
    "I guess. I remember my grandfather had a few katanas that he displayed in his house."

"Wow! That's so cool! That means you are the great-great-great-great grandson of the possibly first hero of the Ja—no, the world!" Izuku gushed, his eyes were beaming with untamed joy.
    "Well, I don't know about that." I chuckled as we simultaneously started walking side by side.

While Iida and I were walking calmly, Midoriya seemed to be focused on his numerous thoughts, as he was sulking as he walked.

A few moments of silence later, Iida spoke. "I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even considered, 'This is the best of the best' and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie. But it seemed to have worked out in the end. Although I think threatening you with expulsion was pushing it a little, Midoriya, though I guess it was necessary for the end." He finished as he crossed his arms.

Izuku nodded silently. He seemed more relaxed at the moment.

"I think he was just trying to be an asshole. Nothing more, nothing less." I bluntly explain, my revelation shocking Iida instantly.

"Y-Yukimura-san! You can't just say things like that about a teacher! We must pay our uttermost respect to them, or it won't be–" He couldn't finish his lecturing because a bubbly voice from a distance intervened.

"Hey! You three, Wait for me!"

The three of us stopped and turned at the sound of our classmate's voice. Ochako was rushing towards us from the school, and Izuku was starting to blush out of habit. "Are you guys heading to the station? Wait up!"

I dully stared at her, as I stated. "Round face."

I don't like her. Never liked, and never going to like. Fucking annoying girl.

"W-What? R-Round?" Ochako stopped dead on her track and stared at me incredulously; a faint blush appeared on her cheeks either from the remark I've made or my supernaturally handsome appearance.

"You're the infinity girl!" Tenya proclaimed after a moment, chopping the air with his hands.

Ochako recovered from her shock from my comment and nodded, smiling brightly. "I'm Uraraka Ochako!" She continued. "Okay, let's see if I can get this right! Um, you're... Tenya Iida," Ochaco spoke as she pointed at Iida." After that, she pointed her finger at Izuku and me. "..Yukimura Nero and Midoriya Deku, right?"

Izuku widened his eyes as he didn't expect her to know that name, "Deku?!"

"Huh? But during the fitness test, the boy named Bakugou said, 'Deku, you bastard!' Right?"

"Uh... My real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me... It means 'good for nothing,' 'worthless,' 'trash' and that I will never amount to anything..." Izuku said as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"An insult? That's not a nice way to greet a fellow classmate!"

"Oh, is that right? I'm sorry, I didn't know! But 'Deku' sounds like the kanji word for 'You can do it!' It has some sort of 'Never give up!' vibe, so I kinda like it!"

"DEKU IT IS!" Izuku responded immediately with no hesitation as his face was bright red.

"What?! But Midoriya, you're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that supposed to be an insult?" Tenya said as he was perplexed by the situation.

"It's like a Copernican Revolution… " Izuku mumbled as he hid his blushing face with his hands comically.

"Cope-?" Ochaco asked, confused as she didn't get the reference that Izuku was making.

They laughed until they noticed one tiny little detail.

"Erm, where is Nero-kun?" Midoriya asked them, they looked around, but there wasn't any sign of him.

(Nero)

Fucking hell... It's near-impossible to escape from them. Why did I even start a conversation with them again?

Nevermind, for now, my main goal is to get stronger, and I know the best way to do it.

[ID Create: Goblins]!

The entire world flashed in red, and suddenly the landscape shifted. I was startled, but the change was over before it even began, and now I was no longer standing in the middle of the street but standing in the middle of a dark cave.

I head into the all-consuming darkness; the air in the cave is damp and humid, a faint smell of mold and fungus coming from other parts of the large cave. I follow the first route, making sure not to follow any of the offshoots that may get me lost. It's weird to have night vision; if it not for that perk, I would still be looking for my way out of here due to the lack of a light source in here.

The tunnel I choose to go opens into a large cavern system, the sound of rats and strange shrieks of terror coming from deeper within. Ducking behind a stalagmite, I peer out; inside are a half dozen wicked Goblins with their unmistakably short and vile statues, mining minerals, and various ores from the walls. The slave-masters were sharply swaying their whips at the incompetent workforce, and when it hit, they were letting out high-pitched cries of pain.

I wrinkle my nose as the foul smell of decaying offals, piss, and shit wafts over. I know they somewhat descend from the Orcs but aren't they supposed to be more intelligent? At least they could've piss and shit into a bucket or something.

Goblin Worker
    Level 38
    HP – 1,200
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    XP – 250

Goblin Slave-Master
    Level 47
    HP – 2,100
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    XP – 350

Oh, well. I drew out my prized, one and only sword, Dragonbane, from my Inventory, noting the new XP tab when I do an [Observe], while an almost fiendish grin parted my ashen face.
    Let the grinding... begin!

Thanks to everyone who liked, and reviewed this mess I've created.

19. Jeff3344

Jeff3344 Getting out there.

Really like the witcher stuff! Good work and keep it up!

20. LordShiva

LordShiva Professional sleeper

Ay! A fellow Ochako hater. God that girl is annoying.

21. SharkCultist

SharkCultist The Kamen Rider Of Depression

Reject Ochako.

Embrace Himiko.

22. Vox De Harlequin

Vox De Harlequin Self-Taught Black Magic Initiate

... Liking grape-boy and hating Ochako?
    I really do not comprehend.

23. Mastersgt

Mastersgt Experienced.

absolutely no comment on MC suddenly becoming Sterile...?

24. Vox De Harlequin

When I first read that I was gonna comment, but the MC completely ignoring it made me forget...

But yeah, it's a bit shitty that a randomly obtained positive perk would have such a, debatably, massive downside without even giving the "player" a choice to reject it. It kind of sets a bad precedent as to what else a random perk could do with no recourse.

25. LordShiva

LordShiva Professional sleeper

Huh, somehow I didn't notice that at all....why the hell did the MC ignore that?

26. freadtheholyone

Yeah... Tbh I forgot it too.
    Things like this happens when you don’t have a beta, sorry for the other possible fuckups.
    I’ll do a rewrite of this story soon and fix things like this up. Probably.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  27. freadtheholyone

If you look up the trails witchers went, you’ll see. This fundamentally changes their species to a hybrid one, and something like a half-breed can’t produce a healthy offspring(s). Look at mule for example.
    Another reason is the witchers are already canonically sterile, so I didn’t want to change the ability’s nature and make it without a seeming downside.

28. Anthony1967

Anthony1967 Not too sore, are you?

TBH that might not be a problem in this world as you can have complete body change quirks that are still able to have children with all sorts of others more normal humans. Perhaps, with the introduction of quirks, there is no longer such a barrier with half breeds?

Coldbluestreak likes this.
  29. freadtheholyone

The thing is, they are technically still the same race. Think Quirk mutations like X-Gene. Their race was something like Homo Superior I think, and they can have off-springs with normal humans because their DNA structeres are relatively same, there is still a higher chance of miscarrige than the normal humans, but it’s still possible.
    However, this Perk changes EVERYTHING about his DNA, among other things. This could mean his chromosome number isn’t 46. The different structure and number usually prevents the chromosomes from pairing up properly and creating successful embryos, rendering him infertile in the process.

I mean, I could’ve made him fertile, but where is the fun in that.

30. Vox De Harlequin

Quite a bit more than in being sterile.

Especially since you forgot about it until we brought it up.